Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sexy wife fantasy

"My sexy wife realised my fantasy"

17
3 Comments 3
82.5k Views 82.5k
2.4k words 2.4k words
Famous Story
I had always had a fantasy of seeing my wife with other men. I had been married before but I had always been to nervous to talk to her about my fantasies. About 2 years ago I met an amazing American girl who not only was small, cute and sexy but who was prepared to talk about everything. For a long while I enjoyed nothing more than the simple things: seeing her slip on a pair of her red lacy thongs in the morning, the sight of her breasts as she took off her bra. But the more comfortable I began to feel around her the more I felt okay about introducing my fantasies to the conversation. It started innocently enough with disussions about fantasies in general. She told me that the most important thing in her fantasies was how sexy she looked; that it turned her on to think of herself as being a sexy object. For some reason any partner of mine describing their sexual fantasies had always made me feel nervous but this time my excitement outweighed the nerves. So when she asked me to describe my fantasies I decided, trepidatiously, to talk about mine. I talked about how my fantasy had always revolved around her pleasure, around her being with other men. To my surprise she didnt seem offended by this. In fact she said it was interesting and then opened up a little more about her own fantasies, how her fantsies involved her having sex with someone while she was being watched. They were all fantasies about her being fucked by good-looking men whilst others looked on. It made me very nervous but very excited to hear her talking openly about these things. That night we had great sex but it played on my mind how we could develop these conversations further.

6 months later we got married and we were happier than I ever thought I could be. I enjoyed my wife sexually with her small, tight, amazing body but despite the months I couldnt get the conversation we had had out of my mind. After a few months of being with her I felt comfortable enough to broach the subject again. We had both been drinking and smoking quite a bit and I told her how much it turned me on to think of her with another man. Instead of the coy response I was expecting she told me that the thought of me watching her with another man fucking her excited her too. Again we had great sex post this conversation but this time she suggested we do a little role-play involving us on a cruise and her making me watch while she fucked other passengers.

A few months passed after this and while the fantasy of my new bride with other men never lessened we went about our daily lives as normal. We went to work, we went out at the weekends, we had fun. Around May we started to talk about our summer vacation. We both have most of August off so the summer holidays are always quite a special time for us. We were flicking through some travel magazines when my wife suggested we take a cruise. I said that I thought the idea of a cruise had never interested her because she thought it was too boring going from island to island and spending so much time at sea. She looked at me kind of timidly and said, "well, it depends what your doing on the cruise". I was a little confused and asked her what she meant. She then pulled out a brochure she had found called "Couples Cruise" and asked me what I thought. I flicked through the pages and quickly realised that this was no ordinary cruise trip.

"Well, I suppose we could do", I said jokingly. "Are you serious?" I fully expected her to be joking.
"Sure, why not" she said. "I've been looking into it and it looks fun. We don't have to get involved with anything but it would be an interesting experience to see. There'd be lots of naked people around!" she said playfully.
"Well, I suppose there would!" I replied. "Would it make you feel uncomfortable?"
"No, I think it would be fun. Like I say, we don't have to get involved but it would be a different kind of holiday that's for sure."

I looked through the brochure some more and I couldn't believe she was suggesting it. She had her fantasies sure but she'd always been relatively conservative about these things and I knew that we were in a safe, monogamous relatioship. I guessed she figured it would just be an interesting experience. I wasnt sure whether I should feel turned on or nervous but in the end I said, Sure why not - It could be fun.

We booked our trip for 3 weeks in August. A cruise around the Bahamas stopping off at various islands. We didn't really talk about it anymore after that. And then August rolled around. I remember the day we were packing for the trip. As usual I had the small suitcase and I packed a few pairs of jeans, a few shirts and t-shirts but I couldn't help noticing that my wife was packing all of her sexy underwear, her mini-skirts and every low-cut blouse she owned. We set off for the airport and I couldn't shake the feeling that she was getting into the idea of being a "participant" on this cruise.

We finally arrived and spent the night at a hotel before setting off. Against my better judgment I said, "So, I notice you packed all your sexy stuff"
"Yeah, well we're going on a sexy cruise so I thought I'd pack my sexy clothes to fit in" she said.
The images of her wearing a lacy thong and topless on deck came flooding to my mind and for a second I wanted to turn around and go home. She was my baby, did I really want other men seeing her in those clothes? And then the familiar desires came rushing back and I said nothing more.

We set off around 9am the following morning. The suite we had booked had been a little above our means but it was one of the nicest on board. A nice big bed, en-suite double bath, sea view. We both excitedly checked out our cabin and looked forward to 3 weeks without work and worry.
"I'm gonna get changed and get straight up on deck" she said.
"Sounds good"
She then stripped naked in front of me, her lovely breasts bouncing as she took off her bra. She put on her bikini thong and headed for the door. I didnt want to be a prude so I let her go.
"Grab us a couple of loungers" I said as she walked out the door.
"Sure thing"
I took a while longer getting ready and then headed up on deck. As I passed through the corridors I noticed that lots of couples there were around our age and good looking. I felt as nervous about this as I did excited. When I arrived up on deck I couldn't see my wife so I headed for the bar and ordered a couple of mojitos, our favourite drink.

Mistressmics4U
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Mistressmics4U

I wandered around the upper level taking in the amazing sea views and the slowly disappearing mainland. It was a full 10 minutes before I found my wife lying on a lounger in the corner of the deck. As I approached I realised that she had already struck up a conversation with some guy. I felt annoyed to see my wife lying there topless laughing with some stranger 10 minutes into our trip but at the same time I stopped and watched, suddely feeling very turned on. He was a good looking guy; neck length blonde hair, a good body, around 30 or so. I approached them both.
"Hey baby, heres your Mojito. You found a great place!"
"Thank you baby" she said. "This is Karl"
"Hey man" Karl said as he reached for the remaining drink. "Why don't you get yourself one of those?"
Vaguely annoyed but very turned on at my new wifes approach to this cruise I wandered back to the bar to get myself a drink. Filled with a sudden regret for this decision I downed a couple of whiskeys at the bar and headed back to the loungers. Before I arrived I saw that my wife had started kissing Karl and that she was guiding his hands to her breasts. My first reaction was to charge over.
"What's going on?" I asked.
"Hey man, don't worry" Karl said. "I was just touching your wifes lovely body. You're a very lucky man"
Before I could reply my wife said "So, Karl and I were thinking of going back to our room. Do you wanna come?"
I couldn't believe it. Here was my fantasy coming true and all I could feel was jealous about this mans hands on my wifes breasts.
Clearly my wife sensed what was going on and stood up. She moved in towards me and whispered in my ear,
"It's okay baby, I love you. I'll always love you - this is just for fun. Don't you wanna see me get fucked by Karl?"
I have never known a moment like it, On the one hand I wanted to run and never think about my fantasy again. On the other hand, seeing my wife there topless and wearing sexy panties asking me if I wanted to watch another man fuck her was too much to pass up.
"Okay, sure. You do love me don't you?"
"I love you more than anything baby. I know that you want to see me get fucked. Karl makes me wet and he has a massive cock."
"Oh does he now? And how do you know that?"
"I stroked it while you were at the bar. I want it inside me and I want you to watch what he does to me."
My breathing was heavy, I was nervous but I couldn't say no.
"Come on then, let's go" She said to Karl.
She turned and walked away towards our room. Karl stood up, nodded her way and encouraged me to follow.

When we got back to our room all inhibitions about whether or not my wife would fulfill my fantasies were gone. As I entered I saw her lying on the bed with legs wide open and her hands caressing her breasts. She looked up and saw Karl watching and invited him to take off her panties. I stood in the corner and watched as this stranger knelt down on the floor and slid his hands up the inside of my wifes legs. He moved slowly around to her hips and began to slide her panties down as my wife my smiled at me and let out a little moan. Before he could finish removing them she looked me directly in the eye and pulled his head towards her vagina. His nose was instantly buried in her pubic her and, from my angle, I could see him extend his toungue down onto her wet pussy. As he slid her hands up her body towards her breasts she arched her back and allowed his toungue to slide fully inside her.

I was entranced and harder than I had ever been. Here was my innocent, conservative wife pulling another man's head inbetween her legs and moaning as he licked her. I had always made her moan but never like this. She rode his toungue like it was the last thing she would ever do. She had stopped looking at me now and was arching her back, pressing her clitoris into his toungue. She started to grab his hair. My wife had never cum from oral sex alone but I could tell from her noises that she was about to explode. I could see his large cock growing as she writhed underneath him and then she came. She smiled, opened her legs wide and came hard.

When she had finished Karl looked up at me and smiled.
"You're wife is so fucking sexy. She tastes so good"
Before I could answer my wife dragged him by his hair up towards her face.
"Now you get to fuck me" she said. "While he watches"

By this point Karl's cock had grown massively hard and even I was impressed by the size. It wasn't the length, it was just so wide and I knew that my wife would love the sensation of his big cock stretching her. As her entered her she tilted her head back in pleasure, grabbed his ass and thrust him inside her. His hands were all over her body as moved around on top of her slowly pushing his thick cock inside her. Her face was full of pleasure as she began to claw his back and push herself down on him. My wife had never really enjoyed anal pleasure but she couldn't help guiding his thick hands rounds to her pert little ass. When she stopped him and pulled his finger up to her mouth for moisture I almost came but I wanted to see Karl cum first. With her saliva on his finger she moved his hand back round under her, lifted her ass off the bed and slowly lowered her anus down on top of his finger. With his thick penis and thick finger inside her it was like she didn't know I was there anymore. She thrusted and groaned in time with Karl and they both started grunting in time with each other. I knew she was gonna cum again, that they were both gonna cum together and I couldnt help touching myself. I wanted to be fucking her but I knew there was plenty of time for that on this holiday. As they came I let my load go onto the floor and watched as they hugged each other.

For the rest of the holiday my wife avoided Karl because she didnt want me to be jealous but she fucked plenty of other men: one was even 60 years old. I had the opportunity to fuck other women but nobody turned me on as much as my wife - plus I prefered watching.

My wife and I now take this cruise every year. During the rest of the year we make love and talk and love each other more all the time.

But we both look forward to our 3 week cruise.
Published 
Written by typicalman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments