Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Shocked By Wife Part 1

"A wife becomes a hotwife in a weekend."

53
17 Comments 17
41.6k Views 41.6k
747 words 747 words
Famous Story
I had been asking my wife to fulfill my fantasy of her fucking another guy for years but to no avail. All the usual excuses were cast up, from it wasn't normal to it will break up the marriage, she had expressed them all. So it came as a major shock as one night while getting a sloppy slow blow job and I had said once again that I would love to see her being taken right there and then by another guy.

She lifted her head briefly to say, "Yeah a big strong hard cock pounding me hard."

I immediately agreed to elicit more from her and she obliged by looking me in the eye and wanking me faster then adding, " A big thick hard black cock really hammering my pussy hard and fast, and cumming deep inside me."

The words had barely left her mouth as I erupted all over her hand and face. As we cuddled in post coital bliss I said thanks for joining in my fantasy to which I receiving a long silence.When I asked if she was okaymy gorgeous forty year old wife looked at me and said,

"Honey, I'm serious. I've been thinking about it for months now and have been looking at dating sites for a while."

In shock, I asked her why, to which she explained that she already had a short list of three guys she liked and that they were cool with our situation. With that she picked up her iPad and logged on to show me their profiles. I quickly got over the shock and as we looked I asked her if she planned to see them if I decided I was not up for it? She told me in no uncertain terms that it would never happen unless we were both one hundred percent sure.

With my nerves calmed, we perused her choices and looked over her emails to them including some very sexual pics they had sent. In the end we agreed on one guy, an architect from forty miles away, the final choice being hers as she wanted to experience as much as possible as it may be a one off deal. This meant that he met all her criteria including a good physique, well mannered, shaven headed and rather well hung.

KaleyReedd
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KaleyReedd

To be honest the last part scared me a little as he was truly impressive in his full body shots. But as she said if we were going to do it we were going to do it to the maximum and I had to agree.

So the next morning, Thursday, she phoned me to say we would be welcoming a houseguest on Saturday night and that he would be staying over.To say I felt in a daze for the next couple of days would be an understatement.

So then it was Saturday and I awoke with my usual hard on and noticed that, Karen, my wife was already in the shower. I walked in to join her and marveled at this pocket rocket that was my wife,from her long auburn hair to her 38-D perky breasts, her flat stomach and pinched waist to her perfect ass and toned legs. All this bundled up in a perfect 5' 4" frame, she is truly beautiful.

She caught me watching her and laughed, "You joining me?"

I dove into the shower with her and noticed she had removed all her pubic hair even her little landing strip she was so attached to.

"You like it? I though it would be appropriate to usher in a new chapter in our sex life." 

I didn't answer but fell to my knees and proceeded to bring her to orgasm with my tongue as I spilled my seed onto the floor of the shower. As we dried ourselves her phone rang and Colin spoke to her for the first time to say he was on his way and would be with us in an hour. We both stood in silence. Then Karen hugged me hard and asked if I was okay to which I replied I couldn't wait and my rapidly growing hard on proved my case.

Karen dressed simply in a white lace bra and small white cotton panties with a light short summer dress and finished it off with pastel pink sling back four inch heels.We then went down to the lounge with a glass of wine to await our new beginning....

Published 
Written by kuntiboz1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments