Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Shocked By Wife Part 4

"Part 4 of our adventure"

33
12 Comments 12
20.9k Views 20.9k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Following Karen upstairs I could see her ass below her short gown and just a glimpse of her puffy lips. Staring at this I wondered what was in store for us now and hoped I would not be left out of the loop anymore. As it happened I need not have worried.

Colin was sitting in the bedroom chair and rose to greet us Karen with a kiss me with a hand shake, as I stared at his impressive appendage.

"Thank you both so much and I can honestly say that Karen is the best lay I have had bar none," he said as he stood with Karen clutching his arm.

"Thank you honey you are so sweet," she said as she gently pulled his head down to kiss him while she stood on tip toes.

I could sense a real connection between them and feel the electricity coming from their embrace. "Your both welcome," was my lame inane response.

Colin looked at me and asked. "Are you sure you are ready to watch us together Benn? Because I can tell you it is going to get real intense and I will be treating Karen is if she is my woman the whole time."

"Yes sure." Again, a lame response.

"You can participate as much as Karen wishes and I am very open to most things, but you may find you are feeling left out for long periods, especially when we near orgasm."

I just nodded as Karen was already kissing Colin's ripped body and playing with his now hardening tool. He held her close and deep kissed her as he mauled at her tits, her dressing gown now pooled at her feet.

Karen broke the kiss momentarily to ask him, "Fuck me like the first time, baby, I wanna see my belly swell as you push that wonderful cock into me."

"Benn darling can you help me prop up the pillows behind my shoulders?"

I quickly obliged as Colin rolled a condom down his shaft and grinned as he placed his cock head at my wife's entrance. Then squirting a liberal amount of lube on both of them he took his cock in hand and started to feed Karen his length. He pushed forward in one long slow continuous movement. Karen sucked in a breath and put a hand on her stomach to feel his cock push her belly outwards. She let out the breath and Colin leaned forward to kiss her as he was now fully imbedded in my wife.

Now I know the depth of my wife's pussy so just where it all was inside her I can only imagine. When they broke their kiss Karen held my hand and said .

"How are you liking it so far babe ,cos I am fucking loving your idea of me and a big cock!"

Both myself and Colin gave a little laugh as she smiled and added, "Colin darling I want you to really fuck me, show Benn how you use that cock to make me scream."

The words hardly left her lips when he pulled half way out and rammed home. Karen gasped but had no time to adjust as Colin grabbed her hips and pulled her right to the edge of the bed and back onto his cock. That's when I witnessed my gorgeous little wife getting fucked like I would never be able to do. Colin was relentless as he fucked her like a rag doll slamming his meat into her at a terrifying pace. It seemed like Karen barely had time to catch a breath as he forced the air out of her every time he hammered home. Karen was in a daze as she managed the odd," Fuck yes!","Oh god", and" Baby", as there was no let up in his astounding pace.

After only about five minutes she stiffened up and shuddered squealing her way to orgasm. Colin kept up the fucking as the sweat was dripping down his torso then shortly after announced, "Karen I'm gonna cum, baby I'm gonna cum in you."

"Yes cum deep in me baby, cum in me, fill me up," she shouted and I suddenly started to think that I had imagined him putting on the condom? With a guttural growl Colin came hard with Karen egging him on to "Fill her up."

My head was spinning as they collapsed into each other and regained their breath while planting butterfly kisses on each other.When Colin raised up onto his hands and gave me a smile,he started to withdraw his weapon from my wife's pussy .It looked like it was shrunk wrapped tight round his girth. I expected to see a river of come follow but was surprised to see him still clad in rubber. Karen let out a sigh and whimper of disappointment as he pulled free and stood up, his cock was still semi hard and the condom looked like it was fit to burst with his seed.He was indeed a prolific cummer.

Colin proceeded to strip off the condom and went to the bathroom to dispose of it. Karen spoke to me," Well Benn, was it all you thought it would be?"

"Yes and so much more, I loved seeing you give yourself to such pleasure, it is so hot I can't believe it," I told her as I kissed her and felt her now gaping pussy.

I was still hard as iron and Karen took me in her mouth as she lay on the bed.Needless to say I lasted about thirty seconds and was pulling out, when she grabbed my ass and forced my cock further down her throat as I exploded my cum. This was a first and I was amazed how good it felt.

I sensed Colin next to me and he was wanking his cock back to hardness watching us.This close I got a good look at his tool and it reminded me of an XL can of hairspray that salons use. Karen looked at us and shimmied her head to the edge of the bed.As she let her head fall over the edge she asked, "Shall we show him our party piece, my throat has just been lubed?"

"Yeah sure I'd love too ,stand right next to me Benn," said the cock stud.

Now Karen has never had a gag reflex but in was stunned as Colin fed his hard cock into her mouth,after a few strokes he went more and more into her throat and I could physically see his cock travel down her throat and back out.

MollyTravisSS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MollyTravisSS

All the while Colin was telling me how he loved fucking Karen's throat and that he wanted to come down it.

Karen tapped him on the leg and he pulled out his cock covered in her saliva. She coughed a little and sat up wiping her mouth smiling at her triumph and started to clean up his wet cock with her mouth.

"Let's have a shower," she said excitedly, "The three or us."

As I ridded myself of my clothes Karen went to adjust the shower controls and Colin took the time to speak to me," You okay so far mate," he asked.

"More than okay thanks," I replied. Then out of the blue I said," Next time you fuck her, can you do it without the condom?"

"Bareback? Are you sure I mean I may get a little cum inside her as I pull out," he said a little shocked.

"No, don't pull out, I heard the way you were both excited when you were saying it earlier when you had the condom on.I want you to really fill her up genuinely, I want to see her face as she feels you spray inside her."

"Wow sure, no problem as long as Karen goes for it."

"Don't tell her until you are going to come and let her decide at that moment," I said.

"Fuck yeah that will be great I can feel my balls churning already, put it there," Colin said shaking my hand.

We entered the large shower and Karen was in her element alternatively kissing and washing her two men down. Bringing us both back to erection with her hands and mouth. Colin picked her up in his arms and tried to impale her on his massive tool but couldn't quite get it right. Karen tuned to me arms wrapped around his neck as he held onto her ass cheeks, and asked me, "Please put a condom on for him and guide it in honey."

Colin's looked at me and gave an imperceptible nod as he carried her out to the bedroom. I made a show of getting a condom then held another mans cock in my hand for the first time. Colin gave a groan as I gripped him and this sent Karen wild as she sucked on Colin's tongue asking him if it felt good to have my hand on his cock. As I poured the lube of his bare cock I gave it a few long strokes, fascinated by it's feel as it throbbed and Colin groaned.

Karen almost shouted," Put it in, feed me his big black cock honey, help it in."

I rubbed the head against her soaking opening and Colin grunted as he pulled her all the way down onto his throbbing cock.Karen screamed and shouted through the next twenty minutes as Colin used her like a fuck toy. With her small frame and his powerful body he bounced her on his cock with no effort whatsoever. After my wife had another earsplitting orgasm he slowed down and laid her back on the bed and put her legs over his shoulders. He then fucked her slow and long and Karen was in seventh heaven. Looking over at me he nodded and I nodded back smiling. Colin took her legs off his shoulders and spread them wide pushing down at either side of her pussy, thus displaying his cock sawing into her for all to see. He picked up a little speed and his breath became a little ragged.

Karen sensed the change and started to encourage him again, "Baby come in my pussy, give me your black seed, fill me to the brim, give me your babies," all the while expecting Colin's cock to be sheathed.

"Yeah I'm going to cum in you darling, gonna fuck my seed in you, "Colin replied through gritted teeth and closed eyes. "I'm gonna cum so much I might knock you up,give you a gift."

He was lost in the moment for sure.

Karen looked over to me her finger sexily in her mouth and said huskily,"Benn can Colin give me a baby, I love him so it is okay,please say he can." She was playing the fantasy to extremes and I loved it. Colin was real close now his thrusts were getting harder and Karen was holding his face looking into his eyes.

I crawled over to her and said, "I would be so hot to raise a black child honey, yes Colin can breed you." I added, "Why don't you feel his cock as it slides into you, that would be so horny."

Her eyes widened and she circled his thick cock with two fingers where it entered her pussy. After only a few strokes her look of lust was replaced by one of puzzlement as she started to realise Colin's cock was bare. Her eyes found mine again and I smiled and held up an unopened condom.

"It's up to you, babe, it's skin to skin, tell him what you want," I whispered.

"Colin are you fucking me bareback with my husband's permission?"

"Yes Karen "

"Do you want to cum in my pussy baby?"

"More than anything baby."

"Do you want me to be pregnant with your child, my beautiful black lover?"

"Yes, yes, please can I come deep in your womb, please."

Colin was totally lost in the moment pleading to sire my wife. "I love you Karen have my baby please," he begged.

Karen kissed him deep then looked at me as she gripped Colin's ass and said, "I love you too, come for me baby come deep in me and give me your child."

Colin thudded home and cried out as he shot deep inside her. I rose and made my way quietly out of the room as the lay in each others arms, safe in the knowledge that Karen and I knew she was well out of her fertile zone.

Published 
Written by kuntiboz1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments