Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

So He Could See The Look On Your Face

"What started as another encounter with Husband watching...turns into the setup."

15
7 Comments 7
11.7k Views 11.7k
769 words 769 words
This is a story based on true events and a wonderful discussion with another member here.

***

I have one hand in your hair. Kissing and nibbling on your neck. My hard cock up against your ass. My other hand finds its way to your thong to push it down. You move your hands to unbuckle my belt but I stop you and put them up over your head...

I tell you to leave them there and I undo my belt, my cock now against your bare ass. I spin you around, one hand on your throat, lifting and choking. As your toes leave the ground, you wrap your legs around me and my cock finds your pussy. I release your throat, letting you drop down onto me.

My cock slides easily into you - you are so wet from all the flirting we did at dinner and in the elevator in front of the old couple. And I fuck you against the wall with your legs wrapped around me, pushing your back harder into the wall every thrust. I kiss my way up your neck until I am whispering in your ear how good it feels. But then I pull you off the wall, spin you around and drop you on the bed.

I fall onto you on the bed and continue to fuck you. I kiss you deep and hard, then look up and tell David, "Come over and hold her hands.” He gets up out of his chair, takes your hands and pulls them up over your head. My cock still moving in and out of you, to the hilt every thrust.

I pull out of you,grab your hip and roll you over to your stomach. The good slut you are, you move quickly to the new position. You want my cock back in you. I pull a pillow from the bed and cram it under your hips, raising that perfect ass just enough. I get back on top of you, my knees outside your thighs. I grab my cock and put it back inside your pussy and fuck you from behind, slowly.

I lean forward and start whispering in your ear. Telling you how David had told me about you. How he was turned on when I sent him pictures of the bondage I had done, and how he’s wanted me to come take you.

Perfectits
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Perfectits

Despite us finding each other and the whole time we have been chatting, he has been setting you up, prodding you. He saw the video of me taking my friend from behind on my conference table in my office. And he saw the look on her face as I moved my cock from her pussy to her ass, and rammed it in. He told me he wanted to see that look on your face.

I tell you in your ear in a voice that you know is not a threat but true intent, "Today he is going to see that look!”

I tell him to get the rope and he quickly gets it, tieing your wrists as he and I had planned. He ties the other end to the bed post. He then sets the camera up directly in front of your face. My cock is still fucking your pussy at a steady pace. I watch your reaction to what I told you and what is happening. Your moans have not stopped. You haven’t begged me not to. You have given in to it, and to me. And that realization makes me even happier.

Everything is ready. I tell David to come over and give you a kiss. He does, but I am fucking you so hard and, despite him bending over and trying to give you a passionate kiss, you are too preoccupied. It looks like a little peck but I see a smile on his face. I tell him to hold your head up and then tell you, "Look at the camera, he will be looking at this film over and over for years. he will not forget this moment, and neither will you.”

“You are now mine Tana!”

As those words hit your ear, my cock moves quickly from your pussy to your ass and is shoved in. I don’t hesitate or give you time to relax. I plunge slow but deep and to the hilt in the very first push. Your body tenses to try and stop me, and stop the pain. But I push through. Your scream and grimace are captured on tape. As are your words, “Yes Sir! I’m Yours.”

Published 
Written by MasterDarwin
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments