Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Submit

"A St. Patrick's day romp for an obedient wifey."

18
4 Comments 4
2.1k Views 2.1k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Author's Notes

"Inspired by true events!"

You run your hands down my naked body, the only article of clothing I'm wearing are my knee-high Irish flag socks. It's St. Patty's day and you know how I love to be festive! But you could care less about the silly socks, you are much more interested in the pot of molten gold between my legs at present. You make quick work of finding out how drenched I had become from you grazing your stubble along my neck before I'd undressed.

Of course you wouldn't be disappointed. As soon as I had closed your office door your hands were on me! You groped and fondled my breasts from behind. Over my shirt at first, but you quickly reached your rough, strong hands under the fabric and tugged my bra cups out of your way. You palmed my bare tits and focused your energies on coaxing my nipples to attention, pinching and pulling them as you pleased until they ached. All while driving me wild with your mouth, and breath, and that gloriously stimulating beard stubble all along my neck, ear, and shoulder. Kissing, sucking, biting, while your deep voice, gruff with passion, husked sexy sweet nothings to me. You pulled my hips against you so I could feel your hard cock between us.

Being ever receptive to your guidance, I reached behind me with one hand to stroke you. Wanting to make you feel even better, I reached above and behind me with my other hand so I could rub your head - running my fingers through your hair, scraping my nails gently across your scalp and massaging your neck. I could feel myself slip into the pleasure of pleasuring you like a warm bath washing over me, my entire system lighting up from making you feel good. As you groan your satisfaction my pussy pulses with deep want. I must have you inside of me, posthaste! Suddenly I wish to claw my clothes off as they stand between my kitty cat and her meal.

Being the expert lover that you are, you read my mind and grab my pants in a fluid motion to bring them to the floor along with my drenched panties. You smirked at my socks as I stepped out of my pants, but your face changed to a smile when I tore my shirt and bra off together. Hands on my hips, hair past my tits, I stood before you to admire. And admire you did. You stepped back and took me all in with praise and obvious love in your eyes.

My kitty cat was ravenous now. Our eyes locked, I pushed my tits together and pinched my nipples, then watched your look change to carnal. You were on me in a second, your mouth catching mine and hands grabbing my ass. As you kissed me deeply, you allowed your hands to roam. Which brings us back to your eagerness to see how responsive my pussy has been to your efforts. 

You slide your fingers along my slit and find little friction. My juices are flowing and my pussy is absolutely ready for you after abstaining for a couple tortuous nights of awkward sleeping arrangements while we visited family. I've missed my daily injections of your cum, and my pussy clenches at the thought of another creamy load to drain from your cock. You chuckle a sexy and knowing sound out of your chest and my core melts a little. Gods, you turn me on like you have a key. 

Feeling how ready for you I am, you take action and spin me to face the bed. You instruct me to bend over, and I obey without hesitation, spreading my legs and bouncing my cheeks for you as I do so. I stand on my tippy toes, using my arms to support me on the bed, I look back over my shoulder at you and push back as your thick cock enters me forcefully.  I drop my head with a grunt and a moan as I adjust to the delicious fullness of your girth inside me.

You don't give me time to recover as you pull out and thrust back in. I look back again as you grab two handfuls of my ass and spread me right before thrusting in. This time you bury yourself to your balls and grin as my eyes roll back in my head. It's your turn to watch my look go carnal. My pussy is clenching you in a pulsing rhythm now and you start pounding relentlessly to match the fire in my eyes. You get close and pull out, instructing me to flip on my back. I immediately do as I'm told.

I quickly suck my juices from your cock as I turn, plunging throat deep three or four times before wrapping my tongue along your length on the way up and suctioning off your yummy, bulbous helmet head with a wet and satisfying pop. I smile up at you devilishly before sliding into a seductive and enticing position. You watch as I jiggle my tits, then spread my legs. I wave my socked foot at you in a playful way, and close my eyes with a sigh as I slide a hand into position to start rubbing my clit. You kneel over me with your fat cock in hand and watch with satisfaction as I pleasure myself for you. You chuckle that sexy laugh again when I ask if you like what you see. 

"I do. I love what I see. I love your tits and your pretty little pussy - I'm ready to fill you up."

BlondWomann
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BlondWomann

With that, I moan a needy sound and you chuckle again. 

"I love my good little wifey, she's always so eager to take my cum." 

You grab my legs and plunge inside my sopping-wet cunt. You push into me as far as you can, repositioning yourself over me in the process. A passionate moan escapes me and I lift my pussy to match your angle and feel you deep in my gut as you grab the headboard for leverage and start fucking me in earnest. Your cock feels like it's getting thicker by the second and I know you are getting close. You feel so good but my body is not ready to hit that peak yet. I give you a pleading look as you slow, wanting so badly to explode on your cock.

As you try to slide out, I wrap my stockinged calves around you and pull you deeper. I hold you there and rub my clit while I rhythmically pulse my pussy around your cock. Squeezing and sucking you deeper as I make micro-movements for some friction. You feel amazing and I beg you to stay still. Your cock twitches inside me and I moan. Knowing you are in total control you disregard my pleas and continue moving inside me, encouraged by my involuntary noises and your insatiable desires to make me squeal.

I look up at you from under my long lashes and with a voice somewhere between a begging moan and a purring invitation, I say, "I'm not there yet, Daddy, but I'll submit to you if you just want to hold me down and pump a load in me."

Your eyes alight at my words and you lean down to kiss me, holding my face in your hands. The kiss is sweet and loving - until it's hard and rough with your tongue down my throat. Gods, I love the way you kiss. 

You slide your hand to my throat and the other back to the headboard. You push my legs back with the force of your body, driving your cock painfully deep into my tight little hole. My pussy is drooling around your engorged cock at this point. Our eyes lock and I know I'm about to be used, hard... And I'm going to like it.

You start to choke me as you plant a flurry of hard, breathtaking kisses on my mouth. As you pull back from my lips, my head is pounding from the breath play, you hold your face to mine and growl a single word.

"Submit."

Before you lean up and begin to fuck my pussy as hard as you please. I rub my clit furiously, begging my body to let me climax before you. We won't have time for another round and I so badly want to obey when you bark out a command.

"Cum on my cock!"

I know I've failed you and shame floods me as I beg you to punish my pussy and fill your naughty cum slut. With a particularly deep thrust you oblige, sinking deep and allowing my pulsing pussy to drain you of Every. Last. Drop. 

You finally pull out of me, and though it's far past your bedtime you won't allow me to go unfinished. You stroke your cock as you watch your cum ooze from my well fucked pussy. I rub it on my clit and then delight you by licking it off my fingers. You praise me for being your good little cum slut, and then roughly insert two fingers into me before relentlessly curling them up to my g-spot. I buck my hips at your furious assault, overwhelmed by the sensation and feel an orgasm explode inside me.

Your deep voice is gravelly as you literally hold your finger on my pleasure button. "That's right, you cum for Daddy when I tell you to."

You refuse to withdraw despite my pussy clenching your fingers like a vice. You proceed to torment my spasming pussy for a minute straight, enjoying making me twitch and writhe around your fingers, my back arching off the bed. I flip over to get away, but your fingers stay fixed. You push my hips down to the bed and it makes the pressure so intense my legs start shaking. Finally, you withdraw in a spray of our combined juices and I collapse. You slap my ass with a satisfied smile.

"Mm mmm, I love filling your pussy whenever I want. Thanks for the nightcap my obedient little wifey. Now get out of here so I can sleep. I'll see you when I get up, and maybe if you're lucky I'll bend you over again while you fix my breakfast. Would you like that?"

I purr, "Yes, Daddy, I would. Whatever you wish. I'll submit."

You smile with pride and my insides burst into butterflies.

"Good girl," you say, placing my clothes in my arms and ushering me out of your office.

You kiss me once more and then close the door in my face. The butterflies continue fluttering as I stand in the hall remembering your hand on my throat, and as I feel your cum dripping down my legs the butterflies move lower. I smile and move to our room across the hall, ready to rub myself to another greedy climax while thinking about servicing you again when you get up for your night shift. Gods, I truly love being your wife.

Published 
Written by KinksMinx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments