Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Teacher's Conference

"With some encouragement I go farther than I ever thought I would"

44
13 Comments 13
13.8k Views 13.8k
3.5k words 3.5k words

I am a teacher.  A five-foot-six-inch, one-hundred-thirty-five pound, forty-year-old teacher with brown hair.  I have a thirty-six C chest and legs that go on forever. I would say I am a seven on a scale of one to ten.  

This last school year was a rough one. Rougher than any I have had in my fifteen-plus years of teaching.  I had several students that I just couldn’t reach no matter how hard I tried. That has never been the case for me and was very frustrating.  

I was so frustrated that it was affecting my home life.  I wasn’t myself. My husband was trying everything to get me out of my funk.  In the middle of the year, he sent me to a hotel for a weekend away from him and the kids.  This gave me no responsibilities for an entire weekend. The only person I was responsible for was me.  It was great but way too short.

Not long after being back from the weekend I was back to the same old rut acting the same way.  I did have the end of the school year to look forward to but was still struggling. Everyone seemed to be checking out at school as well.  It wasn’t just me. The summer couldn’t come fast enough.  

Once summer arrived, things got a lot better.  I was off, and taking the kids to do all sorts of fun things.  We were out and about, and my kids were really good. Or maybe it just seemed that way after a tough year.  After about three weeks out of school, I was invited to go to a conference for my school.  

My husband encouraged me, and I accepted.  Then the unexpected happened. My husband gave me a hall pass.  I had heard of such things but didn’t think they actually happened in real life.  Now here I stood actually getting something that I thought only happened in corny movies.  

My husband and I discussed it, and he thought that it would be good for me to have some freedom after ten years of marriage.  Some freedom to be able to say yes to whatever I wanted. I hesitantly told him I would think about the offer, but was sure I wasn’t going to use it.  To prove he was serious he helped me pick out sexy outfits for my time away; things he thought would attract the guys. I hadn’t even thought about flirting in ten years, given that we were newly married at first and then had kids.  I was always focused on the task at hand.  

The day of the conference arrived and three other girls, along with myself, headed across the state to be there for the start.  My school had only purchased two rooms for four girls so I was sure my husband's idea was going nowhere, when in my third class of the conference I saw a guy in a Cubs jersey and hat that made my pussy tingle.  I hadn’t had feelings like this in forever. I was instantly turned on and couldn’t believe the thoughts I was having. I was sure I wouldn’t be having these thoughts if my crazy husband hadn’t planted that hall pass idea in my head.  

I lost focus in my session and was just staring at him, and I wasn’t hearing a thing being taught.  I was looking at this young guy having inappropriate thoughts when he looked over and made eye contact with me.  I snapped to really quickly and looked away. For the rest of class I couldn’t help myself, I kept stealing glances at this handsome man, probably ten years younger than me.  A few of the times our eyes would meet at the same time and I began to wonder if he was thinking the same things that I was. 

It didn’t really matter because I was not going to approach him.  This is where fantasies live, not reality. I was married and I should be ashamed of myself for thinking such things about another man.  The class ended and I exited fairly quickly as I had another session that was going to be starting soon across the convention center and needed to make it there quickly.  

In my next session, I couldn’t get my mind off of the guy.  The what-if’s kept creeping into my mind, but I was there to learn something and I needed to make sure I did so.  I finished out the day in my sessions, met back up with the girls I was there with and went to dinner. We went out for dinner and drinks and had a nice time.  

The girls in my group kept raving about a guy that was at the sessions and now at the restaurant with us at a different table.  When I was finally able to see the guy, it wasn’t my guy. Not even close. They all found him attractive and were interested in him even though they were all married as well.  It did get me to thinking about my guy and whether or not I was being a prude. With all of the women in my group talking about fucking a guy other than their husbands had me wondering if they had the opportunity if they would really do it or if it was just fantasy.  

Once I got back to my room I started texting with my husband.  I was asking about the kids, his day, etc. I was kind of nervous to bring up the guy in the Cubs hat and jersey, but I wanted to see his reaction.  So after about fifteen minutes I mentioned it to him. My husband became really interested. He was asking me all sorts of questions. I was getting turned on by the very thought of getting another opportunity, and then my husband reiterated that I had a hall pass and that I could do anything that I wanted.  The very thought had butterflies of nervousness and excitement in my stomach.

Later that night I couldn’t sleep.  My roommate had fallen asleep but not me.  I lay there daydreaming about the possibilities of the next day.  What could happen if I ran into him again? As I did, my hand slid below my panties and I began rubbing my clit, at first, slowly and gently. As I began to pick up pace my panties were wet as I fantasized about Mr. Cub’s between my legs; his throbbing cock sliding in between my pussy lips, his chest pressed against mine, his lips on my lips. Then I slid two fingers deep inside, leaving my thumb on my clit as I imagined him sliding into me.  I was soaking wet. Just the thought of another man ravishing my body had me turned on. It wasn’t long until I was bucking up against my hand as an orgasm raced through my body. Trying to be quiet enough to not wake the other woman in the same room was tough, but I was going to see this orgasm through to the end.   After being married for ten years it had been a while since an orgasm like that had rolled through my body. Now the question was whether I had the kind of guts to make fantasy a reality.  

The next day I awoke and I was going to try to make something happen, but with me being my shy self, I was going to have to do something that I wouldn’t normally do.  So I looked at the things my husband had packed for me. He would buy things off of Wish every once in a while to encourage me to dress sexier, but I was never really interested and so most, if not all would just sit in my closet.  Some of those outfits he had put in my suitcase. I would hardly wear dresses, and there were dresses in here. O.K, good. Something that turns on my husband may turn on this guy. Holy crap some of these dresses were short. Well, I wasn’t going to be the one to initiate the conversation, so I guess I am going to have to dress a little different to get his attention.  To me, it felt like this black dress was hardly enough to cover a girl, but I put it on anyway.  

It barely covered my ass.  At breakfast in the hotel lobby, I was getting a lot of attention.  I wasn’t used to this much attention. I wasn’t sure if I wanted this much attention and thought I would go up and change after breakfast.  It felt like all eyes were on me. I sat down to a table alone to have my breakfast. I looked up as I heard a noise, and it looked like a guy was heading to join me, but one of the women I was with sat with me before he could get to the table.  He just smiled and moved on. My friend immediately noticed things like my makeup and a dress I wouldn’t normally wear and commented on how nice I looked, and smelled. Okay, one guy, and one girl already noticing means I may be having the desired effect.  I continued to eat breakfast, and I noticed another guy sitting across from me staring in my general direction, more like at my feet. Then I realized that because I am not used to wearing dresses all that often I was probably giving him a show. I am sure he could see up my short dress to my barely there pink thong panties and he was probably wondering if I was wearing a matching bra.  Instead of crossing my legs I decided that I would let him enjoy the view of my freshly shaved pussy through a pair of see-through panties.  

After breakfast, I realized how turned on I was, being the center of attention, and I decided not to change.  Even if I didn’t see my guy I might meet someone else. It was really enjoyable feeling attractive again, feeling desired by someone else and knowing I could go for it if I wanted to.  It was feelings I wasn’t sure I would ever have again and was okay with it because I had a good life. My husband was a good guy and I had good kids. The typical American dream life that society leads you to believe is all you need.  Now, however, I am wondering if I could have it all. The guy, the family, the confidence, the sexiness, the desire and everything else in-between.  

VarvaraDream
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VarvaraDream

First session, no guy is in sight, and I am slightly disappointed.  On my way to my next session, I am making eye contact and smiling at the men I find attractive.  Making eye contact and smiling would have been huge for me just a couple of days ago, but with the way the men were responding in kind had me wanting to do it more.  

I get to my second session, still no guy, but another guy has taken to staring at my panties, and that is turning me on and keeping me distracted.  At the third session more of the same. apparently a bunch of shy guys at this thing too. A lot of them want to look, but no talkers.

At the fifth session of day two of the conference, Cubs guy walks in.  My heart starts racing, almost pounding out of my chest. All sorts of thoughts running through my head of what to do next with very little plan.  I had come to the conclusion nothing was going to happen today and yet here he was. Not only that, he was coming over and sitting right next to me!!!  As I tucked the hair behind my ear closest to him searching for words that wouldn’t make me sound stupid, he spoke first, introducing himself as Luke. I responded in kind, letting him know my name was Jenny.  

Through the session, he made a couple of off-handed comments that I laughed at, and after class he asked where I was staying.  I told him and he said he was staying not far from there. Then he invited me to dinner. YES!!! He invited me to dinner!! I graciously accepted with all sorts of nerves bouncing off the edges of my body called skin.  I was a wreck. I was going to go on a first date for the first time in fifteen years.  

I was worthless for the rest of the conference that day.  Back to the closet of clothes my husband had sent with me.  I would have looked old and frumpy in the clothes I packed for myself, but with my husband's clothes I had a much edgier look; a desirable look that I had lost years ago. Now I was out of town and who was going to know that I was dressing to impress. I was looking sexy without being judged.  So given my luck with the first dress, I slid into yet another. This one was a Maxi dress that was low cut and laced up between my tits and had a really high slit up one leg.  When I say high, I mean HIGH!! So high, I wasn’t sure I was going to be able to wear my thong for the sides of it showing. The dress was black with a floral print and I paired it with three-inch heels.  That is pretty much my max height in heels without falling over. Paired with a freshening up of my makeup and some more perfume, I was ready.  

He took me to a fine restaurant with great food and great atmosphere.  Dinner started out a little rough as we got past the nerves, but once we did it flowed ever so nicely.  We ate and drank wine, laughed and told stories. We had scooted closer to each other and were holding hands.  Once in a while, I would feel his hand on my thigh, which I didn’t discourage. I was getting wetter with every moment which made me glad I was able to wear my panties otherwise there maybe would have been a wet spot on my seat.  

Once we left, he mentioned my ring.  I hadn’t even looked, but he was wearing one too.  I said I had a hall pass, and was able to do whatever I wanted while out of town if he was too.  He agreed, and I didn’t want to do too much digging as I didn’t want to know if it was true or not.   Mutual infidelity with spouses permission sounded better than a lustful night that we would have to keep secret for the rest of our lives.  

With that, we headed back to his room as he had it all to himself and I didn’t.  I entered the room first, followed by Luke. As soon as he had shut the door I threw my arms around his neck and began kissing him passionately.  He reached his arms around my thighs inside my dress and picked me up. With me now straddling him, he carried me to the bed and threw me on it, almost at the same time, grabbing my soaking wet panties and pulling them off in one quick motion. He then took off his shirt and climbed on top of me.  His chest was tanned and chiseled and he definitely had time to work on his core.  

I was in heaven.  With a body like that he didn’t have to have much in the mental department, even though he did.  He was a total package and this shy girl was about to get hers. As we kissed on the bed, I could feel his cock rubbing my pussy through his pants.  I reached down and undid his belt, button, and zipper to let loose his thick eight-inch cock. I began stroking his hard member as we kissed and before long found myself guiding it to my married pussy, first letting it slide up and down my slit, then dipping the thick head into my hole and back out.  Over and over again to the point I was just about to orgasm feeling this strange cock down around my pussy.  At the moment I was going to cum, I wrapped my legs around his waist with my feet on his now bare ass and I pulled him all the way deep inside of me as I convulsed in ecstasy.  He then began sliding in and out of my warm, wet pussy.  

My orgasm continuing to flow through me, I begged him to fuck me harder.  He did, then I wanted it harder. No matter how hard or fast he fucked me, I wanted him to fuck me harder.  He was pounding me so hard that our bodies were bouncing as one up and off the bed. He continued even harder as I dug my fingernails deep into his back.  He fucked me even harder as I bit his chest. He was pounding me with all eight inches every stroke, his balls bouncing off of my ass. He then quickly pulled out and shot his load all over my chest and stomach, rope after rope landing on me. He collapsed in exhaustion next to me on the bed. I rolled over next to him and we quickly fell asleep.  

I awoke about three o’clock a.m. to us still laying on top of the covers.  I needed to get back to my room, but not before I had Luke one more time. He already had morning wood so I started giving him a blow job to wake him up.  He began to moan and grab the back of my head. Pulling me further and further down on his cock.  

Once I knew he was awake, I straddled him and began rubbing my pussy on his throbbing cock.  Once I was wet enough, I thought I could take him and I guided it deep inside of me. I began to ride him, slowly working my way up to speed.  I leaned over him and he took one of my nipples in his mouth and sucked it while massaging the other one. Then he would rotate. This was sending me over the edge as I began to convulse with yet another orgasm.  As I did, it sent him over the edge as well. This time though, I didn’t know it was coming and he shot deep inside of me, filling me with his cum. I kissed him one last time, gathered my things and did the walk of shame back to my room, forgetting my panties.  I often wonder if he still has them and gets them out when he wants to remember that one time at conference.  

Once back in my room, I started to feel guilty even though my husband had given me a pass for the weekend.  The whole drive back across the state I wondered if I should keep it to myself or share with him. On the one hand, I wanted to get it off my chest, but on the other, I didn’t want things to change at home.  

So that night, I decided I was going to make love to my husband and tell him then.  After the kids were in bed I began to make out with him. I then began to nibble on his ear.  I led him to our bedroom and we both got undressed. I needed little to get me excited with what had happened the night before, and he never needed much to get excited.  

As I slipped his dick in between my legs I nibbled on his ear and said to him that this is what I did with Luke’s cock.  I felt his cock get even harder and twitch. He asked what had happened next, and I said I will show you. So I continued to rub his cock on my pussy in the same way.  My eyes closed, remembering every detail. I slid his dick into my waiting pussy at the same time I did Luke’s, my orgasm exploding once again just as it had the night before.  

I then asked him if he wanted to know what happened next.  So I started calling him by Luke. Luke, fuck me harder…..harder…...Harder!!  My fingernails now digging deep into my husbands back, and my teeth biting his chest, my second orgasm building as my husband and I bounced off of the bed. My orgasm exploded through my body as my husband shot his load deep inside of me.  The excitement, the rush, the taboo, jealousy, passion, and everything else in between leaving both of us wanting more.  

Published 
Written by Bearsfan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments