Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Teachers weekend getaway

"Teacher gets another release outside of her marriage."

26
8 Comments 8
8.4k Views 8.4k
3.2k words 3.2k words

I am a teacher.  A five-foot-six-inch one hundred thirty-five pound, forty-year-old teacher with brown hair.  I have a thirty-six D chest and legs that go on forever.  I would say I am a seven on a scale of one to ten.  

Over the summer I had an experience at a teacher’s conference that I still find hard to believe.  I also find it hard to believe that I have a husband as great as mine.  He loves me unconditionally and understands what I need more than I do sometimes.

Last year I had a school year that was tough and my husband has been coming up with ways to try and help me manage the stress that comes with the school year.  I was able to have a weekend last year to myself as a getaway and it was glorious.  This year my husband gave me the same present again.  A weekend away, no questions asked, all to myself so I can come back relaxed,  a better mom, wife, and teacher.

With knowledge that I might possibly get the same gift again this year I had more time to think about where I would go.  I picked out a hotel about an hour away from home that has a nice restaurant as well as a spa on location.  With no reason to leave, I could maximize my relaxation time.  

I chose a weekend with a Monday holiday so I could have three nights away instead of two.  After work on Friday, I headed out and arrived at the hotel an hour later.  I checked in and went down to the hotel restaurant to eat dinner.  A nice salad and two glasses of wine later I am starting to feel the stress wash away.  

I head back to my room and have a nice long soak in the tub.  Now feeling like a new woman I decide to unpack.  As I do I find some clothes that I didn’t pack.  I smile as I pull them out and realize my husband has been adding things to my suitcase again.  A red sweater dress is in there that my husband had bought me years ago in hopes I would wear it.  The problem with it is that I would have to go braless to wear it.  The dress is shorter than anything I would feel comfortable wearing as well.  I was raised conservative and even after this many years out of my parent's house and I still can’t get used to dressing like this.  I usually only do it for my husband when we are having a special evening out of town.  

After unpacking I decided to get my massage booked for the next day.  I needed someone with strong hands to work out all of my knots.  It was booked for 10 a.m. the next morning.  I slipped into my jacuzzi bathtub and relaxed for a good portion of the rest of the evening before watching television and heading off to bed.  

I woke up around 7:00 a.m. the next morning.  One of the worst things about being a teacher and having young kids is that it is nearly impossible to sleep in.  Even when you are out of town by yourself that internal clock goes off.  I showered, pulled my wet hair back in a ponytail, and began getting dressed.  A thong, no bra, a sweatshirt, and some sweatpants should work just fine until after the massage.  No bra was needed due to kids wrecking my boobs that resulted in a breast reduction and lift surgery that followed.  I had a light breakfast and then checked in at the spa a little early to relax prior to the massage.  

Not long after my arrival, a young man in his late twenties came out to get me and take me back to my room.  I was thinking that was his main job but quickly found out that he was going to be the one giving my massage.  A pleasant surprise to say the least.  He was six feet tall and had a nice muscular build.  Not too much different than my husband’s build.  He was wearing a white polo shirt and khaki pants.  He also had blonde hair and blue eyes.  Eyes that you felt almost pierce right through you.  

He turned on some soft music then left the room so I could change. I stripped down to my thong and lay down on the table placing the towel provided over me.  Once he was back in the room I gave him everything he would need to know. I wanted a massage that was mostly focused up around my soldiers due to the knots that I needed to be worked out.  The rest of my back was to be the next area of focus.  If we get to a point and I still have time left we can move below my waist, but that would require him to have extremely firm hands as my legs and feet are very ticklish.  

It was only a fifty-minute massage so I was pretty sure we weren’t going to make it to my legs and feet anyways.  My shoulders are so tight if we even made it to the rest of my back we would be doing well.   Then he touched me.  His hands were so strong as they began to massage my shoulders creating pain and pleasure with each of his movements.  I began to moan softly as his magical hands began removing each and every one of my knots.  

I was becoming so relaxed and we were only a few minutes into the massage.  He was removing the tightness faster than anyone has ever removed it.  He was on to the rest of my back making it feel as good as my shoulders.  I was melting in this man’s hands.  My mind began to race.  If he was this good with touching just my back then what would he be able to do for the rest of my body.  

I felt myself wanting him to make it to the lower half of my body.  I wanted to feel his hands on as much of my body as possible before my time ended.  Just as I was completing my thought he did just what I wanted.  He started with my legs.  Calves first then he moved his way up to my thighs.  Then I was fortunate to have him do what I hadn’t had in a massage before.  He moved the towel exposing my ass and began to massage it.  It felt so good.  My moaning started again as I was in some sort of a dream state.  

He then started to move back to my thighs only this time when he touched them I parted them just a little bit.  I am sure he noticed as he spent more time here this time.  Then I parted them a little more.  This time I moved them to the point that they were no longer touching each other.  I am sure the front of my thong was clearly visible.  I was curious if he could see the wet spot beginning to appear.  I didn’t have to wait long to know the answer as he massaged higher and higher until he was brushing said wet spot with the edge of his hand.  

This was only the third man to have been this close to my pussy since getting married.  My husband and the guy from the teacher’s conference last year were the only other two.  I was really starting to enjoy these weekend getaways now that I knew my husband was serious when he said no questions asked and meant it.  It was totally up to me what I did and didn’t want to share.  Given how much we both enjoyed it when I shared last time I probably wasn’t going to keep this to myself.  

Before I knew it the massage was over.  I was totally relaxed but had secretly wished it would have gone further than it did.  I am sure from a licensing perspective he was already pushing what he should be doing a little more than most would, but I can’t imagine any woman being upset with a young, hot, fit guy touching her places that he shouldn’t.  

After my massage, I headed back to the hotel restaurant for a bite to eat.  I was there to relax and I certainly didn’t want the stress of driving.  I sat down to eat and noticed very few people in the place.  I sat at the bar given that I was by myself.  There was a group of older ladies sitting at a table and a couple of men sitting at the bar with me.  I think the number of people was due to this being right before the coronavirus lockdown and people had already slowed their traveling.  

It was obvious that one of the guys at the bar was interested in me.  He kept turning my direction and making eye contact.  I would smile at him and play with my hair trying to let him know that I am interested in my own shy way.  I certainly am not bold in my actions most of the time.  It did, however, become apparent he was shy as well.  He didn’t make a move the whole time we were enjoying our lunch.  

Still horny from my massage I was looking for the ultimate stress reliever and he was sitting just a few feet from me.  Both of us crippled by our shyness.  Given the number of opportunities if I wanted this to happen I was going to have to get out of my comfort zone.  I got a pen out of my purse and wrote on a napkin that he had missed his opportunity for a great time this afternoon and most don’t get second opportunities.  This was his lucky day and if he wanted a second chance he would need to meet me in the hotel bar later that night and he would need to bring his A-game.  I then handed him the napkin as I left to go back to my room.  

MelanieRioss25
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MelanieRioss25

The afternoon was fairly uneventful.  I partook in some of the other amenities that were offered.  The grotto was nice and they had some essential oils to treat your skin.  I had dinner and that was uneventful as well.  About 9 p.m. I headed down to the bar.  I knew deep down this was my opportunity this weekend to add some variety to my life and make it more exciting.  If the man didn’t show up I would have had a great weekend anyway, but would always be left with the what-if of the situation.

I didn’t have to wait long to find out if he wasn’t going to show.  As I walked in I spotted him at the bar and he was looking really good.  Again not being one to make a move I selected a table back in the corner of the bar.  I say that, but let’s be honest it wasn’t that big of a place.  Not only that but just like everything else the place didn’t have that many people in it.  All it would take is for him to look around and he would be able to see me.  I ordered a drink from my waitress and as she brought it to me. My guy’s eyes followed her to me.  

He had a look of pure disbelief as he saw me.  The first time I was dressed in a sweatshirt and some sweatpants.  Now I was wearing that little red sweater dress that my husband had packed for me.  It plunged below my tits with strings crisscrossed in front of my cleavage.  It hugged my body tightly to just below my ass.  I had thigh high stockings on with a garter belt holding them up.   I didn’t wear a bra or panties and I completed the look with some high heels, but not so high I couldn’t walk.  This is as courageous as I get.  I wear something sexy in hopes it drives the behavior of those around me.  In this instance, it worked.  

He looked amazing as well.  He was wearing a fitted dress shirt untucked, jeans that fit him just right, and a pair of sandals.  He wasn’t a bodybuilder by any means, but he was still able to pull off this sexy look.  He paired his look with diesel cologne which is absolutely amazing.   Note to self I need to buy my husband some of that cologne.  

The rest of our time in the bar was just what the doctor had ordered.  Carl was witty, funny, and interesting.  He was recently divorced and lived in town and had been married just out of college and didn’t know how to get back into the dating scene.  We talked about all sorts of things and he made sure the drinks kept coming.  As we relaxed around each other we became more flirtatious with each other.  

There were some long pauses with us just looking into each other's eyes.  Able to see the desire we each had for each other.  There were the incidental brushes of our knees against each other that sent electricity up through my body.  There were butterflies and excitement going through both of us as we each got a little bolder.  

I would play with my hair and he would accidentally find reasons to touch my knee or my arm.  Then he placed his hand on my thigh where my stockings would have met my dress if my dress had not ridden up.  That is when I knew he felt the same as I did.  I was going to get my stress relief tonight that was so desperately needed.  I then put my hand on his thigh right where his pelvis meets his leg but not so far over that I would know what he was packing.  At least not yet.  

As we finished our drinks his hand slid higher up the inside of my thigh.  Not that much higher because it was a short dress, but higher until it found my neatly trimmed pussy.  It was already wet from all the excitement of a new man.  He began rubbing my clit and making me squirm in my seat before he slid another finger down to my waiting hole.  He slid a finger in and about that time our waitress came over to check on us.  I fully expected him to remove his hand, but he didn’t.  That left me figuring out what to do in a really short period of time.  I grabbed my napkin off the table and threw it over everything below the table.  His hand and me both now kind of covered, I am guessing she knew fully what was going on.  When she asked if we needed anything else I quickly responded with just the check and that was it.

We went quickly up to my hotel room and I had visions of how this would go where I got the release I needed and sent this man on his way.  I know he had been recently divorced and that he was probably just looking for the same thing I was.  Instead, it went much differently.  He removed my dress and kissed his way up my body ever so gently.  When he had the dress up over my head he kissed me softly and tenderly.  

He then laid me on the bed and removed my heels, my stockings, and my garter belt.  He found my stash of massage oils that I had bought earlier and got them out.  He asked me to lay on my stomach and he began giving me a deep tissue massage.  Working my neck first then down to my back and onto my ass.  This guy was good.  Not as good as the young kid earlier in the day, but still pretty amazing.  He worked down my legs and then back up with firm hands.  I spread my legs for him letting him know what he could be having.  He lightly teased it as he went by, but he was in no hurry.  It felt so good and so sensual.  After what seemed like ages he rolled me over and he massaged my upper and middle torso and breasts.  Showing them the same attention he had shown my back.  

Now on my back, I could see the bulge in his pants.  I began rubbing him through his pants urging him to take them off.  Letting him know that I could massage his member while he massaged me.  He finally took off his clothes but continued the massage.  I was all oiled up and feeling so relaxed and so turned on when he got on top of me and placed his cock at my entrance.  He kissed me and slid deep inside of me with one single stroke.  Each of my nerve endings exploding with feeling.  He must have been eight, maybe nine inches long and now it was fully inside of me.  He would slide all the way out of me except for just the tip then all the way back inside of me creating that feeling of him first entering me with each thrust.  The tip of his cock tickled my cervix with each thrust.  

He wouldn’t go fast, he was taking his time.  It was a slow build-up of excitement within me.  With each thrust he would get a little faster and a little faster as he continued to make out with me.  The build-up inside my body was intense.  More and more pleasure building to an explosion at the end.  I begged him to go faster but he wouldn’t change due to my request because he had a plan.  

He then with each thrust was grinding his pelvis against my clit and he had changed his angle to where he was now hitting my g spot.  I was right there ready to burst when he would change just enough to keep me from going over the edge.  Keeping me right there at the edge of my orgasm had me wanting to take control but he wouldn’t let me.   He was torturing me and keeping me wanting more at the same time.  Then when I least expected it I orgasmed like never before.  I squirted for the first time in my life.  It was so amazing and yet so embarrassing at the same time.  This man had taken me to an experience like none I had ever had before.  How does a woman divorce a man who can do that to you?  Not long after I squirted he blew his load deep inside me and our night ended.  

This was different from the teacher’s conference.  This wasn’t just about the sex.  This was more of a connection on a different level that left me wanting more.  A lot more and with him.  It also left me questioning just how much I should share with my husband.  Would he be interested in letting me do this more than once a year?

 

Published 
Written by Bearsfan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments