Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tell Me All About It

"A married couple uses the wife's recent office encounter as an excuse to get hot and heavy"

48
19 Comments 19
6.9k Views 6.9k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Author's Notes

"After nearly three years here, I've finally written a story in this category. This came about as a draft I did one night while I was editing another story back in November 2022."

I waited in the parking lot for my wife whose shift ended an hour before. My suspicions as to what caused her tardiness were confirmed when she skipped to the car, beaming.

“Guess what, honey?” she asked after she got in, threw her work bag into the back and bounced in the passenger seat while smiling open-mouthed.

“What?”

“I did it. I really fucking did it.” Her smile turned into a wide grin, and I swung the engine while lifting the corner of my mouth.

“So that’s why you were so late.” I shook my head, and we nosed out of the parking lot. “You know the deal: tell me all about it.”

She smoothed her black skirt over her thighs, stuck her index finger between her pillowy lips and said, “Well, I racked my brain the entire day on how I was gonna pull this off. How I was gonna approach it, so I figured ‘screw it’.”

I chuckled and said, “Okay, go on.”

“It’s my last week anyway; he’s already given my new job his testimonial, so what do I have to lose?”

“He could’ve contacted them again, telling them what you tried to do.”

“Well, he won’t. I drained him too damn good.” She adjusted her glasses and tousled her messy bun.

We stopped at a four-cross, and I figured the traffic lights would give me time to settle and absorb the incoming dirty details. “The suspense is killing me, babe.”

“Oh, sorry, right. So I went into his office fifteen minutes after the shift ended and told him, ‘Hey, since I’m leaving here soon, thought I’d let you know that I always fantasized about getting on my knees in front of you.’ His. Jaw. Dropped.”

The lights changed, and my dick started to engorge, making my right pants leg tighter. “What did he say?”

“He told me that he figured I had a little thing for him but pushed it aside because I’m married. I told him that you and I have an understanding. Let me tell you, when he heard that, the smile that came across his face... ”

“Like he won the lottery, I bet.”

“Hell yeah. I told him that we agreed that I’d only jerk him off, and he said that was no problem. So he said to lock the door, and after I did, he dropped his pants and boxers. It got hard so fast.”

“Did he have what you expected?”

“Oh, definitely. It’s just as thick as yours but a teensy weensy bit longer. Anyhow, I dropped to my knees and started stroking that big fucker with both hands. Made my hands look so tiny… just like yours does all the time.”

I imagined my white wife knelt in front of her boss’s big black dick. Thoughts of her skirt riding up her creamy thighs, and his dick bobbing above her face as she stroked it made my pants so uncomfortable I said, “Honey, I’m gonna pull off into the abandoned construction area a little ways up.”

“You devil.” She smirked, eased her skirt up enough to expose her pink lace panties and continued. “So yeah, I was stroking, and he ordered me to spit on it, so I did. Then I asked if he liked how I was jerking his big, black cock, and he said yes. Let me tell you, the look he had on his face, I never saw it before.”

“How was he looking at you?” I arrived at the construction area, turned left through the chainlink gate – open, bent and rusty as all hell – and drove a ways in, where enough light shone for us to see each other but not enough for people on the road to catch.

“Usually, he looks at me with respect, as a colleague, ya know? But while I stroked him, he looked at me like I was a piece of meat. Fuck, it turned me on so much.”

I parked the car, opened my door and walked around to hers. After opening it, she swung her legs out, hiked her skirt above her waist and remained seated as she dragged my pants down and freed my big black cock.

“Talk some more.” My voice was no longer that of her loving, sweet hubby.

She licked my dangly balls while holding my cock to my stomach, then sucked one testicle and released it. “Well, I continued jerking his dick off with my spit as lube, but then…”

“Then what?” I palmed her bun with one hand, and she leaned forward and deepthroated me, wagged her head from side to side and pulled away with a gasp and a thick saliva trail. Her pretty eyes under her glasses nearly set me off, but my determination to hold out won the battle.

“I reached between my legs, fingered myself for a bit and then used my wetness to jerk him off some more.”

“Yeah.” I lolled my head back. “I bet that muthafucka liked that.”

“Oh, he loved it, honey.” She bobbed up and down my cock again, then kissed my pelvis with her nose and lathered my balls with her warm, slimy tongue.

“Fucking nasty,” I said as she detached from me with a giant intake of breath, causing more viscous spit strings to fall against her blouse, bra and black skirt. I pulled her up by the hair and walked her to the front of the car. Then I remembered it’d be pretty hot, so I got a towel from the backseat and laid it on the hood for her to lie back.

1Shreya
Online Now!
Lush Cams
1Shreya

I was horny as fuck, not a monster.

I tugged her pink panties down to her right ankle and let them dangle there as she lay spread-eagled. She unbuttoned her top fully and kept her little titties in the bra.

“Did I say to stop talking?” I growled as I dick-slapped her lightly buzzed mound before sinking inside. Her mouth gaped, and she tried to regain her composure as I sawed back and forth slowly.

“I um… shit.” Her face stuck in a wince, and she continued talking. “He said he liked how I was jerking him off and that he was gonna cum soon.” I continued my steady strokes so that she could talk somewhat coherently, but her voice went into a higher pitch. “He asked where I wanted his cum.”

“And what did you say?” I grabbed the top of her head and pulled it forward so that her chin touched her chest and she could see the penetration.

“I told him I want it in my fucking mouth.” Her voice devolved into a rasp.

“And did that muthafucka nut in your mouth?” I said through caged teeth, pulling her hair harder and digging my other hand into her thigh.

“Yes,” she said as she pinched her eyes shut. “I bounced on the floor, poking my little butt out for him… and jerked it faster until he screamed that he was cumming.”

“Damn, this pussy’s tight.” I tried to maintain my methodical pace. “So it ain’t only me you have hollering, huh?”

“No, you son of a bitch.” She reached down and rubbed her glistening clitoris, mimicking the stirring sounds of Mac and Cheese. “I put my mouth over the head and... and he… oh fucking fuck… he vibrated like he was…”

“Like he was what?” I gave her a firm thrust, and her eyes bugged out at me.

“Like he was getting fucking electrocuted. I can’t take this anymore, fuck me hard now!”

So I did.

I crashed into my wife’s cunt repeatedly as if she wasn’t my wife while forcing her to look because of my grip on her hair. She came all over my cock three times within five minutes of robust fucking. For the first orgasm, she trembled and let out a high-pitched scream, which my eardrums somehow survived. Orgasm number two decreased her IQ for its duration as she stared through my torso while droning “uuuhhh”. The final one, she rolled her eyes until an iris was invisible and the bottom of another was still present while she hoarsely cussed at me and curled her lips into a demonic smile. Her last orgasm type has been my favourite for our years of marriage, but if she came like that on our first time having sex, I would’ve requested a priest be present for future sessions. Her climatic reactions were all due to my earlier teasing, and this outdoor romp was just the beginning for that night.  The teasing games we played were always at this level of intensity or more after banging another partner. What would be the point of rushing it when you could savour your spouse sharing their sweetness with someone else?

Anyhow, she got hers, and it was time to get mine.

I packed her legs together tightly so that the calves rested on my shoulders, and I gripped her neck with both hands and pounded relentlessly.

“Fuck you, oh fuck,” she said while squeezing her eyes shut again and grimacing. My balls slapped her taint so hard I thought I’d give her another orifice. My taint on the other hand was going through the world’s greatest kegel as I held back as much as possible before I unleashed the floodgates and gave her everything my balls had to offer. Hot cum trickled out of her before I withdrew, and the immense volume still inside waited for me to unclog her sweet, slutty hole. When I did, more potential life streamed along her perineum and over her bleached anus. She fetched some of it from her cunt and sucked it off her fingers before sliding off the hood, using her panties to wipe her nether regions and pulling her skirt down.

“You forgot a few spots.” I pointed at my dick and the hood, so she wiped the former off while I tensed, then bent over and wiped the latter.

After dressing, we got into the car, left the abandoned site and drove until her phone vibrated.

“I hope that ain’t who I think it is?” I asked.

She adjusted her glasses, unlocked her phone and then sighed. “He wants to know when we can do it again. I almost feel bad for not telling him that was a one-and-done.”

“We’re gonna have to start giving these dudes disclaimers.”

“Don’t act as if only mine are this way. The women you give that to,” she said, pointing at my crotch, “always want another go at it too.”

“Alright, we’re gonna have to start giving these people disclaimers.”

“And seconds.”

“That too. Deal?”

“Deal.”

They did a pinky swear, smiled at each other and held hands for the remainder of their journey home.

Published 
Written by CarltonStJames
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments