Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Best Summer Of My Life: Part 3

"Pay day has never been so sweet"

16
4 Comments 4
9.8k Views 9.8k
1.8k words 1.8k words
This had to be fate working its sly magic in my favor.

"Diana? What a nice surprise." She turned to me like a deer in headlights. She obviously did not expect to see me after what had happened in her kitchen, or this soon for that matter.

"Aj! Hi, what are you doing here?"

"Doing some work. Yourself?

"I uhm, I'm just here getting some coffee. I work close by and I'm on my lunch break."

"Working on a Saturday? That's no fun. Well, when you get your coffee, how about we sit together. My tables right over there."

"Oh I couldn't impose, you should get back to your work. I would only distract you."

"You would be a welcome distraction. I insist."

"Okay, I'll be right over."

Diana was clearly nervous, she barely made eye contact with me. When she did, she'd look up and smile then go back to sipping her coffee or looking at the ground. Why was this woman so afraid of her own shadow?

"Do you come to this place often?"

"From time to time. One of my coworkers told me about it."

"What do you do?"

"I'm an accountant. Glamorous I know but it suits me."

"Why do you say that?"

"No reason. Just forget I said that. About the other day, I should apologize. It was inapropriate and wrong."

"Well nothing happened, so its fine. I shouldn't have been so forward, but I couldn't help myself."

"What do you mean?"

"There's something about you that I find myself drawn to. I can't put my finger on it. You intrigue the hell out of me, and I want to know more about you." I didn't mean to be so upfront with Diana, but I needed to tell her. She looked at me in bewilderment as if I had just grown three heads.

"I'm sorry if I offended you, Mrs. Fitzgerald. I should not have said all that." I was taken aback when she reached for my hand and made eye contact with me for longer than five seconds.

"No Aj, I was not offended. I honestly take that as a compliment. You're very sweet."

"Thank you. I hope you take what I say next as a compliment as well. Your eyes are stunning."

Diana's face turned bright red and she gave me the biggest smile I had ever seen. "No one has ever complimented me on my eyes, not even my husband."

"Is it because you always have your head down? You should show them off more."

I think I hit a nerve because the expression on her face quickly changed and she gathered her things and stormed out of the coffee shop. Nice going Aj. This was going to make things awkward next time I go in for work.

Work the next week was uneventful. I didn't see Diana at all and she stopped watching me work in the yard. I must've really upset her. I wanted to talk to her and apologize but the chance never arose. On Friday I went to their house to get paid and to my surprise Diana answered the door.

"Hello Aj, wait right here ill get you your money." I expected the cold shoulder, but I was glad she was home. I could use this chance to apologize.

"Here you go."

"Thank you. Mrs. Fitzgerald, I'd like to say I'm sorry for offending you the other day at the coffee shop. I feel really bad about it."

She stared at me for a few seconds, and I couldn't tell if she was angry or just didn't know what I was talking about.

"Its fine. Apology accepted. Would you like to come in? It's dreadfully hot out there."

"Sure. Thank you."

She led me to the living room, and we sat on opposite sides of the couch. Diana offered me a glass of water, and as I drank I noticed she seemed somewhat anxious.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes Aj, I'm fine. Actually there's something I would like to talk to you about." Diana took off her glasses and crossed her legs.

"I was very flattered when you said I should try and show myself off more often. I'm guessing you find me attractive."

"Very, Mrs. Fitzgerald."

"What did I tell you before young man?" Mrs. Fitzgerald let down her hair and moved closer to me and placed her hand gently on my leg. "Call me Diana."

"Okay, Diana. Where is all of this coming from?"

"A few places. My whole life I've been very timid. Always afraid to go after what I truly want, and allowing people to walk all over me and never truly being happy. My husband just wants a wife to say he has a wife. I thought things would get better over time but they haven't and I had begun to accept things for the way they were. He doesn't love me nor I him. He was the first man I had been with, and the last. He hasn't touched me in years Aj. After a while I came to the conclusion I wasn't good enough for my husband or anyone and I became a recluse. Until I met you. You showed interest in me as a person, you ask how my day is and you are generally interested in what I have to say. I cannot thank you enough for that."

As soon as she stopped talking I leaned in and we kissed.

ScarletteRivas
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ScarletteRivas

Her lips were so sweet and she began to moan slowly, yet deeply.

"How was that?"

"Magnificent. Way better than my husbands cold kisses."

"Good. Where is that husband of yours anyway?"

Diana grabbed my crotch. "Business trip. Won't be back until Monday."

"That's the best news I've heard all week." I began to undo Diana's top which revealed her perky 34 DD breast. I would definitely become well acquainted with those this weekend.

Diana leaned back as I feverishly sucked her nipples. I hadn't been with a woman in months and was eager to make up for lost time. Diana closed her eyes and told me to suck harder. She also was in a hurry to make up for lost time.

"Take off my skirt Aj, and see how wet I've gotten because of you." She was right. Diana's pussy was soaking wet and I wasted no time in tasting this beautiful woman's cunt.

I spread Diana's legs and focused solely on her swollen clit, and after a few licks Diana screamed out in ecstasy and came. Afterwards she told me that was her first time being eaten out. I confidently told her it wouldn't be her last.

Diana wasn't very experienced, but I took pleasure in the fact I would be the one that would get to teach this mature, sensual woman the wonders of sex.

After she came Diana fully undressed and got on her knees. "Its time to really show you how thankful I am to have met you." Her eyes widened when she became face to face with my nine inch black cock.

"Aj, this is a fucking huge cock. I haven't had much practice with sucking dick, let alone a big black dick, so please please bear with me."

Even though she didn't have much of a clue as to what she was doing, I had to give Diana credit for trying. She was able to get a third of my dick in her mouth before gagging, but kept going back for more. She seemed to love sucking on my balls and would moan loudly when I slapped my dick on her tongue.

"Diana you are doing a great job. Lick the tip some more baby."

"Yes sir." Once she started licking the tip of my cock I knew it wouldn't be long before I came. I didn't tell Diana I was close because I wanted to see how she would react to a thick load of cum. Does that make me a bad person?

I grabbed the back of Diana's head and began to face fuck her and soon let out my load for her to take in. Diana was surprised when I came but she swallowed what she could, and the rest dripped slowly down her chin.

"You did that on purpose didn't you?"

"Yes. Are you mad?"

"Nope. I liked it. A lot. Your cum is delicious."

"Good answer." Diana stood up and straddled me on the couch as we started making out. Diana noticed something poking her ass.

"You ready to tear my tight pussy up Aj?"

"You tell me, Diana." I shoved my dick inside her pussy so fast Diana let out a shriek of excitement. I held Diana's waist as she moved up and down on my dick.

"Oh god yes! Ive never felt anything like this before! Thank you AJ, Thank you!"

"Don't thank me just yet, we're just getting started!" I thrust deeper inside Diana, and I could feel her pussy tighten around my cock. She put her arms around me, screamed my name as she came for a second time.

"Aj, keep going. Please keep going. I need to feel your dick pounding me. Your dick is perfect!"

That's all I needed to hear. I wrapped Diana's arms and legs around me and fucked her standing up. All the physical labor I had been doing around her house was finally paying off. I knew I was doing a good job because Diana's eyes rolled to the back of her head and the only word coming out of her mouth was fuck.

I kept going for a little while longer until I let out a huge load inside of Diana's yearning pussy. We laid on the couch for what seemed like forever, not able to move, trying to physically and mentally recover from the amazing sex we just had together.

"Aj, words cannot describe how great that was. I feel alive, like a new woman. And I have you and this beautiful cock to thank." Diana leaned up to kiss me, and in that moment I knew this is where I belonged. In Diana's arms, for as long as she'd have me.

"So we have the whole house to ourselves this weekend?"

"We sure do hun. Just me and you. I want you to teach me more about sex, and how good it can be with someone you actually like." Diana cuddled up to me and her big breast pressed against my chest. "I really like the sound of that."

"So do I." My cock began to twitch. "You know, this house is pretty large. Lots of rooms to "explore" if you know what I mean."

Diana looked up at me and smirked. "I think I do. Race you to the bedroom big boy."

Published 
Written by Handydandy14
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments