Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Best Summer Of My Life: Part 4

"Aj and Diana continue to enjoy each other's company"

14
3 Comments 3
8.5k Views 8.5k
1.3k words 1.3k words
"Less teeth, and work your tongue around the tip some more."

"Like this sweetie?" Diana opened her mouth wider and flicked her tongue around the tip of my cock. This hot wife, with whom I was currently having an affair, was a quick learner.

"Perfect baby. Keep going. I'm ready to cum."

"Mmm, I'm so ready to take your hot load over my face."

In such a short amount of time, Mrs. Fitzgerald's dirty talk had improved tremendously. I soon busted a nut all over my lover's face, and the smile she gave me let me know she was very gracious for what she received.

On Friday afternoon I went over to my employer's house to get paid for the work I do there. Diana, the matriarch of the household, was a woman I had been smitten with from our very first meeting. The first time we were alone together we almost kissed and after that we had coffee together which had not gone how I would've liked. When she greeted me on Friday, I had expected to be chewed out, but instead I was invited in and a few moments later we were embracing one another, which lead to hot and steamy sex. It was the next day now, and Diana had just finished giving me a morning blow job.

"What time is it?"

"Time to get out of bed, Aj. Let's get some breakfast."

"Or we could stay right here and I could beat that pussy up once more."

"You have such a way with words, hun. Later though, we need to get something in our bellies first before we continue."

Diana started making her way downstairs but I was still in bed, unable to get my legs to cooperate. We had had sex until the early hours of Saturday morning and were running on a few hours of sleep.

Diana stopped at the bedroom door. "Are you coming?"

"I am. I was just thinking about something."

"What is it?"

"How beautiful you are."

Diana blushed and turned to face me.

"You know just what to say."

Diana grabbed my cock and began to jerk it slowly. "One more time, then we eat. Got it?"

I had a feeling calling Diana beautiful would get her in the mood, but that wasn't my sole intention. I wanted to say it because it was true. She was breathtaking. Even when she barely talked, wore thick glasses and long skirts, I knew how beautiful this woman was. Now that we had started having sex and she began to let her hair down and not wear her glasses as often, Diana was undeniably the most attractive woman I had ever seen.

After going another round, we finally sat down and had breakfast. Along with being an amazing partner in bed, Diana was a dynamite cook. She made the best eggs and French toast I'd ever had. Diana and I held hands the entire breakfast and rarely broke eye contact. I wanted to look into those big blues for the rest of my days.

"How is the food?"

"Fantastic. You've outdone yourself, Diana."

"Thank you, sweetie." We leaned towards each other and kissed. "It's the least I can do for the amazing sex we've been having. I have to keep you well fed so you can fuck my brains out really good."

"You naughty girl."

When we finished up with breakfast we sat in the kitchen and talked for a bit. However that didn't last long because Diana soon straddled me and we started making out, with lots of tongue.

"Can't get enough, can you?"

"Of you? Never. I want it in me, baby."

"What do you want in you? I'm going to need you to be more specific, Mrs.

JessikaDaniell
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JessikaDaniell

Fitzgerald."

Diana pulled down my shorts and teased my cock at the entrance of her wet, greedy pussy. "I want this thick, long, black cock to ravage my tight pussy. Right now."

I bit my lip and gave Diana what she desperately wanted.

"Thank you Aj. Holy shit I love this position. You're so deep inside me."

"I can go deeper." And I did just that, feverishly forcing my cock as deep as I could in Diana's cunt. She grabbed my head and started riding my dick faster.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Play with my clit, baby. Please play with my clit." Diana leaned back and I used my thumb to rub her clit furiously. I felt her pussy tighten around me as her orgasm built up and she soon came hard.

"Play with your tits. Show me how dirty you get when my cock is deep inside you."

"Yes, Daddy." Last night I told Diana I liked being called daddy in the bedroom, and I was glad to see she listened.

I grabbed Diana's waist as she slowly rubbed and pulled on her soft pink nipples. I loved watching the way Diana played with herself. I knew this was the inner freak her husband never let out and I was glad she was bringing it out for me.

"God, Aj, I want you to cum. I want you to unleash your hot semen into my pussy. You want to do that, baby?"

"Fuck yeah I do. Get ready." I unleashed my load deep inside Diana, and we both fell back in the chair and started laughing for no apparent reason. Good sex will do that to you I guess. Diana took my dick out of her pussy and began to clean my cock with her mouth. This was something new but there was no way I was going to object.

"You're an animal, sweetie. I'm so lucky to have a partner as ravenous as you are."

"I'm the lucky one. You're incredible in every way imaginable. Diana?"

"Yes?"

"I love you."

To say Diana was shocked would be an understatement. To be honest I was shocked those words came out of my mouth as well. She looked at me for a minute and those sixty seconds were the longest of my life.

"Are you serious, Aj? You love me?"

"Yes, Diana. I love you. I've never been more serious about anything in my life. You're everything I want in a partner. Smart, funny, kind, passionate, and an overall good person. I know this probably isn't the best time to say that seeing how we're both naked in your kitchen, but I've never been one to do things the right way. I'll say it again, baby. I love you."

I looked down after I said that because I was afraid she'd tell me something I didn't want to hear. I knew she cared about me but she was still married for one thing, and I wasn't sure if she felt the same way. I got my answer pretty quickly.

Diana grabbed my chin and our eyes met. She was crying and I had a feeling they were tears of joy.

"Aj Turner? I love you too."

"Really?" I was smiling from ear to ear.

"Of course. You're the perfect man. Caring, considerate, and kindhearted. Not to mention you're fucking hot." I giggled at that last part. "I've loved you for a while, and I'm so glad to know you feel the same way."

I leaned forward and kissed the woman I loved, and in that moment nothing else mattered.

"I have a question. Can we take a quick nap? You wore me out, Mr. Turner. My pussy needs a break."

"Sure, babe. I'll carry you to the bedroom."

Published 
Written by Handydandy14
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments