Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Decision

42
42 Comments 42
20.8k Views 20.8k
3.5k words 3.5k words

*This is the second part of a new series. I suggest you read Beginnings first.

The Decision

Unable to sleep, I watched Lexi in her slumber. She seemed so peaceful, but my mind was in turmoil over the events of yesterday and the decision that was before me. We have had a good marriage, not perfect, but strong and trusting. How could something so right go so wrong? I hate that I allowed this to happen and that I, in fact, even encouraged it.

Henry took all that was precious from me last night. Plus, he has given me this audacious proposal to surrender my wife over to him, and virtually relinquish all my spousal rights. I can't believe he would think I could even consider this. I've never even met the guy.

Lexi stirred and sheepishly asked, “What’s the matter?”

“Nothing, hun. Go back to sleep.”

I keep remembering the incredible sex last night, and how fulfilled Lexi seemed. I guess it was naive to believe that we could break convention, push the parameters, and do it with no consequences. That video was a slap in the face of reality. As much as it angered me, Henry was correct in much of what he said. I had never once considered that by sharing my wife with another man, I would abdicate my marital contract. Now that Lexi has participated in this, would it be fair of me to take it away? Would that be tantamount to offering a child a cookie and then saying no sweets?

The dawn light was starting to break through the curtains, and I realized I had been up all night, struggling with this whole scenario. If I could take it all back, I would. I looked at her asleep, so relaxed, with her hair fanned out on the pillow. Just a few hours earlier, however, she was willingly used as a fuck toy by a man she barely knew, and who was a total stranger to me.

His video said I passed my first cuckold test. That took me by surprise. It was never something I had even considered. I don't think of myself as some wimpy cuckold. I'm a six-three muscular man, not some sniveling little submissive weakling, scared of his own shadow. He was right about one thing though, there was no denying that last night was the most incredible sex of my entire life. The feeling of his cum squeezing out as I pushed into her well-fucked pussy was indescribable. It was more erotic than anything I've ever dreamed of.

I tried to slip out of bed, in a way so as not to disturb Lexi, but as soon as my feet hit the floor, she rolled over.

“Why are you getting up so soon, sweetie? Why not come back and snuggle with me? It's Saturday,” she asked, extending out her arm.

“I'm gonna go down and make some coffee and get the breakfast started, hun,” I replied, kissing her lips and patting her butt.

“You tease. Come back to bed. I'll make it worth your while,” she grinned.

“Come down when you can. We need to talk,” I said, cinching up my robe.

“You're no fun!” she called out, as I made my way down to the kitchen.

**********

I have always loved the quietness of the early morning, with the breaking sun waking up the world. The birds start to stir and chirp their song of life. The dew glistens on the flower petals. The smell of the coffee and frying bacon was tantalizing the senses. The morning-after seemed in contrast to the turmoil that was churning my insides all night. The toaster went ding, just about the time Lexi walked into the room, stretching and running her fingers through her hair.

“Morning, stud!” she yawned.

“Morning, princess,” I replied, buttering the toast.

“Coffee!”

“I already fixed your cup. Your eggs will be ready in a jiffy.”

“Why'd you get up so early? We were up so late.”

“I couldn't sleep. I've been up all night. I got up and watched Henry’s video again.”

“Oh?”

"He says, I have to make this decision, but that's not fair. We got into this together, and I think this is our decision to make. You said nothing during the video last night. What is it that you want? Would you even consider taking his proposal of being passed around like a common whore?”

Lexi looked at me, saying nothing. It was like she was studying me. Then she said, “Let’s talk about this after breakfast. It's getting cold.”

“Okay, but I'm not deciding this on my own.”

We ate in polite, uncomfortable silence. It seemed every click of the dishes or sound was amplified. Finally, I asked, “Do you want some more coffee?”

“Yeah, I'll take a warm up… Alan, I only have one question to ask.”

“Sure. Shoot.”

“After seeing that stark presentation on the video and what he is asking, why are you having a hard time making up your mind?”

"What he is proposing disgusts me. I can't believe you would even consider becoming his sex-slave, and being used by him and his friends. This is not what I envisioned when we agreed to this adventure. Lexi, I love you, and don't want to lose you. My gut says no, but I want your opinion.”

Lexi sat there quietly, thinking. I could tell she was contemplating what to say, and I patiently waited her reply. She shifted uncomfortably in her chair, took my hand, and looked up into my face.

“Alan, I love you too, and don't want to lose you either. What happened last night was probably the most intensely erotic thing that has ever happened in both our lives. Right?”

“Yeah, it was hot,” I agreed.

“I think we discovered some things about ourselves. I'd lie if I said I didn't like what happened, but it is not worth ruining our marriage over. He wasn't anything like I thought.”

“Really?”

“Hun, you're so sweet and sensitive to me. I know you love me by the way you take care of my every need. He was so… opposite of you. He was forceful and demanding. His big cock hurt like hell, but he wasn't phased in the least by my pain. He just took me. He fucked me like a whore. He used me, and… I liked it.”

“Is that true?”

“Yes, but I equally liked how you made love to me so tenderly later. By the way, the thing about his friends totally took me by surprise. He never mentioned that.”

“Sweetheart, don't be angry with me, but I can't agree to his proposal. You're the most precious thing in my life, and the risk is too much.”

“Then that's it. The answer is no! I think you should call him, if that's your decision. I support it!”

“Okay, I will, but I'm still bothered by what you said last night when you said things could not go back to normal. What does that mean?”

“You know what I mean. We've both tasted forbidden fruit and loved it. It's going to be hard to keep it off the menu,” she grinned seductively.

“I'll call him later. Right now, I'm gonna take you up to the bedroom and make you forget all about him. All this talk has me worked up,” I pulled her hand.

She dropped her robe on the bar-stool and said, “Okay, big boy. Let's see what you've got.”

I slapped her butt, swaying so invitingly in front of me, as she climbed the stairs. I don't know if it was the erotic talk or her increased confidence, but Lexi looked prettier and more desirable than ever before. Perception is everything.

As we entered the bedroom, I picked her up and tossed her on the bed. She looked startled as I grabbed her by the hair and pulled her head toward my waiting erection.

“Suck my dick, bitch!” I commanded.

Lexi broke out laughing and said, “Serious? Suck my dick, bitch?”

"Well… you said he was rough and forceful, and you liked it… So…”

“Hun, I love you just the way you are. Just be you. You're a wonderful, attentive lover. You're not him, so please don't try.”

"I was just thinking that…”

“I know, sweetheart. Just be the Alan I married. Now come here, handsome. Make love to me.”

I don't think I ever wanted her more. As I put my hands on her cheeks and turned her face to kiss her, I wondered how he kissed her. As I felt her breasts and pinched her erect nipples, I wondered if he was rough or gentle. Did he eat her pussy like I do, and finger her at the same time?

"Ohhh, Alan! That's it! Ahhh, just like that!” she moaned, as I tongued her deep. She bucked around as I tickled her little button, and squeezed my head with her thighs.

After several minutes of mutual oral pleasure, Lexi moaned out, “Fuck me! Now!”

I lifted her knees on my shoulders and held my cock in my hand as I stroked my head up and down in her wetness. She raised her hips to show she wanted me. I slipped in easily. It was an incredible sensation. I thought about how long it must have taken him to work in that monster dick. Whereas, I just plunged in to the hilt in one stroke.

“Fuck meee! Fuck me hard! Fuck your whore wife. Don't stop! Keep going!”

I seemed empowered to hammer her like I had something to prove. Our bodies were colliding with a ferocity previously unknown. Our skin was slapping, and I could feel her vagina constricting around my erection. We worked in unison, both reaching for the same goal. The bed was squeaking and the headboard was hammering on the wall.

Questions flooded my mind. Was I so energized now because I was trying to claim back what I was so willing to surrender? Was she thinking about him while I made love to her?

“Ohhh my god! I'm coming. Fuck me!” she cried out, in a demanding voice, like I had never heard before.

Her orgasms were intense, and pulling me over the top.

zara44sweet
Online Now!
Lush Cams
zara44sweet

It was at that moment that I realized Henry was with us, even though he was not here. His influence was apparent to both of us as I dumped my seed into my wife. Spasm after spasm gripped me, as I flooded her.

“Ahhh,” I said, gasping for air.

I rolled off on my back, and Lexi was panting like a marathon runner. She smiled and snuggled up to me, holding my hand like we did when we were newlyweds.

“Wow, Alan! That was incredible! Where has that been hiding?”

"You too. I've never seen you any sexier.”

"My encounter with Henry seems to have supercharged you.”

“Talking about Henry, I'll call him later.”

“Okay, it's you're decision.”

“It fries my butt. Where does he come off saying he owns you?”

“He doesn't, and neither do you! I'm my own woman,” Lexi said resolutely.

***********

The afternoon was pretty much back to normal. I washed the cars and cleaned out the garage, and worked out on the universal gym. Lexi paid some bills and straightened up the house. I embraced the normality, taking my mind off the events of yesterday.

Lexi was cooking when I finally finished my chores and came into the house. I pulled off my shirt and wiped the sweat off my chest with my shirt. Lexi looked at me and grinned. It's been awhile since she's flirted with me.

"I’m gonna take a shower, sweets. Be back in a couple minutes.”

"Okay. Dinner is almost ready,” she replied.

I started to climb the stairs and the phone rang.

“Alan, it's for you.”

“Take their number. I'll call them back.”

“I think you might want to take this now,” she said, holding out the receiver.

“What the hell?” I replied, going back down the stairs. Lexi looked nervous.

“Hello, this is Alan.”

"This is Henry.” Long pause.

“Why are you calling?” I said, icily.

“You know why I'm calling.”

“We’ve talked it over and our answer is no. We won't be discussing this any further.”

“That's extremely disappointing to hear. It's too bad you won't be joining us.”

“What the fuck are you talking about?” I replied in a raised voice.

“What I'm talking about is picking up your hot little wife and taking her to meet my friends.”

“The hell you are. Come to my house and I'll call the cops.”

“Well, before you do something rash, I suggest you look on your computer. I sent you a video-file in your wife's email. Look at it in its entirety, and we’ll talk further what your options are. I'll be waiting your call.” He hung up.

“Lexi, what the fuck is going on here? He wants us to look at a video he sent to your email.”

“Hun, I really don't have a clue what he's talking about.”

I retrieved the lap-top from the office and set it on the table, then opened it up, turned it on, and waited while it booted up. The whole time, Lexi looked nervous, sensing something was amiss. I rolled the mouse and searched her files and saw nothing. Finally, I found the file in the junk-mail. There was a link that said, ‘Lexi’s Debut.’ I clicked it.

My mouth dropped open. It was a video showing Lexi being helped out of her dress by a large, muscular black man. I paused the video.

“What the hell? Did you know he was filming you?”

"No! Of course not!”

I restarted the video and it was apparent there were multiple cameras in the room. It was edited from several views. He was now unfastening her bra and reaching around her, cupping her breasts. Lexi moaned her pleasure, then turned and kissed him. She unbuttoned his shirt. He pealed it off and threw it on the chair. Letting out a gasp at his muscled physique, she ran her hands over his chest. Then, dropping to her knees, unfastened his belt. His trousers dropped to the floor. Hooking her thumbs in the top of his briefs, she pulled them down in apparent urgency. His monster semi-erect cock sprang forward against her face.

“Oh my god!” She gasped.

“Wait a second. I've got to take a pic. Alan will never believe this,” she giggled. Like a kid at Christmas, she rummaged through her purse until she found her phone. He stroked his cock and made it grow even bigger. She clicked the photo.

“So this is when you sent me the dick pic?”

“Yeah.”

By now, they were nude and he easily lifted her on the bed, spreading her legs. He dove his head between her thighs. She lifted her knees, and he began to tongue her. I was captivated by how photogenic she was - almost like a pro.

“Ohhh. Yesss. Ohhh, my God! That's it. Don't stop! Don't stop! I'm coming! Ohhh!” Lexi cried out. The sound quality was perfect.

She pulled at his head, grinding her pelvis upward. A hot scene, but I had to remind myself that this was my wife, not some actress.

I looked at Lexi, and she appeared uncomfortable. Then she said, “We don't have to watch the rest. You get the idea.” She reached out for the mouse.

I put my hand on hers and replied, “No, I want to watch more.”

"Alan, this is embarrassing for me.”

“He set this up really well, considering these were hidden cameras. The video quality and sound are impeccable. The editing seems professional. I think we should watch the rest. He said to watch it entirely and call at the end. You really had no clue he was doing this?”

“No! I already told you that I didn't know.”

He was kneeling between her legs, positioning his massive cock head at the entrance of her wet labia. She told him that she was scared that it wouldn't fit. Then he took a squeeze bottle of lube, poured it on his fingers, and pushed them into her pussy. She moaned loudly. He assured her that the lube was a special product that had a numbing effect, and that he'd take it slow. She actually looked scared.

“Okay, here we go,” he said as he pushed in an inch or two.

“Ohhh!” she moaned.

He pushed a bit more and asked, “Are you alright?”

“Yes, but it burns.”

A few more inches and he was making slow pumps, with each one a little deeper. He asked again if she was okay and she just moaned. After several minutes, it appeared he was fully in her, even though a full third of his cock length was not in.

“Ahhh… Fuck! You're so damn huge!”

“Want me to continue?” He asked, pausing his movement.

“Yesss, fuck me!”

I looked at Lexi on the couch, reliving her experience. I could tell she was getting hot watching this unfold, shifting around. I put my arm around her and kissed her deeply. I couldn't keep my hands off her. She was so damn wet. I glanced back at the video and he was pounding her like a man possessed. I dropped my shorts and she engulfed my cock. This was unbelievable. Getting head while watching my wife hammered. It was delirious. On the video, he was screaming he was coming, and I erupted in her mouth at same time.

“Damn, sweetheart! This was the sexiest clip I've ever watched.”

We continued to watch, as he fucked her for several more minutes, including him trying to fuck her ass, but they gave up, as she said it hurt too badly. Then it stopped, and flashed a phone number on the screen.

Lexi was staring at me intently, saying nothing. I finally said, “That was pretty fucking hot. How do you feel? Do you want this to continue?”

After a long silence, she replied, “Alan, you'd know I'd be lying if I said it wasn't an unforgettable experience. You could see that. But, there was so much deception here that I can't trust him. He wants to drive a wedge between us. I love you and can't risk our marriage, or watch him humiliate you.”

“I feel the same way. We agreed to begin this little adventure together, and we are going to end it together. I'll call him.” She handed me the phone.

I put it on speaker and punched in the number on the screen. It rang several times and he picked up.

“I see you finished the video, because you called this number. So what do you think? Your wife's a star. Have you changed your mind?”

“Actually, the answer is the same. We are both in agreement. The answer is no! She will not be continuing.”

“That is really too bad to hear. I'm sad you won't be joining us. It's better for her if you're involved.”

“What the fuck do you mean? We both said no!”

“Listen to me, you cucky. This is how it's gonna be. I'm coming over and picking her up. She is due in makeup at six. We're shooting at seven. I suggest she lube well. If you even think of calling the cops, a copy of this video will be sent to your family, friends, and employer.”

“What the fuck? Why would you do such a thing? If you smeared her at work, wouldn't that hurt you too? You work together.”

“Look, this is goin' nowhere. I couldn't give a shit about that job. I'm just a temp. I only take that work to expand… my stable. Why do I do it? You saw the video. I'm a video company. Big Bull Production Company. Don't worry, she will be paid plenty. Fresh faces are what the industry wants.”

I was stunned, but Lexi finally spoke up and shouted, “Look, asshole, I'm not going anywhere. We just recorded this whole conversation. What you are doing is breaking the law. I might be a law clerk, but I know the law.”

“Clever little bitch, ain't you? You didn’t even ask how much I'll be paying you. If you sign over the rights to this video, I'll pay you ten thousand.”

"Ten thousand?” Lexi exclaimed, wide eyed. I was mouthing ‘no’.

“Yeah, ten grand, and tonight even more, 'cause you're gonna be with my boys. You can bring cucky with you.”

Lexi look at me and then said, “We need to talk this over. Give us a few minutes.”

“You got ten minutes.”

To be continued
Published 
Written by ChuckEPoo
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments