Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Good Wife

"Newly divorced Derek has a secret, and I'm about to become implicated."

63
23 Comments 23
31.5k Views 31.5k
2.6k words 2.6k words
Famous Story
My husband Bryan and I were on our way to a party that was being hosted by Bryan's best friend Derek. The two had been best friend's since college, meeting in freshman year, a few months before Bryan and I met and got together. Pretty soon the three of us were a triple act, doing everything together. We had other friends and other social circles we rotated in, whether that was as a group or as individuals, but the three of us, myself, Bryan and Derek, just seemed to be in-sync with each other and preferred each other's company than hanging around with other people. 

I think it was because we, all three of us, were so different. We had the shared interest of sports, liking the same teams and players, and also music, which had been a favorite past-time of ours in college- listening to music and getting high. Movies and TV also we liked, though my tastes ran slightly counter to the boys' tastes. We had similarities and common ground, but we also had our differences. I was a numbers girl, with science and mathematics being my game, a thing which Bryan and Derek abhorred. Bryan was all about literature and reading, trying to change the world one essay and thesis at a time, and Derek? Well Derek was a mixture of everything, but his main passion in life was athletics and sports with pot, girls and cars being a close second to sports. 

On the surface of it, Derek seemed the better choice than Bryan from a genetic point of view. His genes were pretty impeccable. Tall, handsome, athletic, smart, charming, and charismatic. He had a very good background, both his parents being smart and experts in their chosen fields. Derek knew how to treat women, always being polite to them and treating them very well. He was like an older brother, protective and doting, but there was a side to him that was slightly dark and dangerous. He called the shots, he knew and it so did the women he chose to keep company with. The girls' flocked to him, boy did they love Derek. The girl he settled down with was April Sanchez, She complimented our group nicely, and soon all four of us were hanging out together almost exclusively. 

After college we didn't hang out as much, jobs, marriage and babies got in the way, well for Bryan and I at least, but when we did get together, it was a wild good time. But now here we were ten years later, driving to a party that was Derek was hosting, celebrating his divorce to April. We didn't know all the details, living in different parts of the city and having completely separate lives, but apparently April had turned into a bit of a nightmare. Derek and April didn't have any children together, which was probably for the best seen as their house had been described as a war-zone. 

I was looking forward to seeing Derek again, it had been a few months since we'd last met up, and at least five years since we had last had a big party and been crazy together. I just wished that it was all under different circumstances. I was expecting Derek to be in a sad state of self-pity and self-loathing, but the man who greeted us at the front door was as handsome and charming as ever. He looked amazing; he was his usual smooth talking self, a big smile across his face. 

"Bryan!" He said triumphantly when he greeted us. The two men shook hands and had a bro hug, Bryan handing over a box of cigars to Derek as a sort of divorce consolation prize. "And Janet," Derek said, smiling at me, planting a kiss on each cheek and escorting us inside. "You look incredible," he said to me, closing the door behind us and showing us to the living room. All our old college friends were at the party, as well as some new friends of Derek's that we were introduced to. Derek had always known how to throw a good party.

He had been known around the college campus as a legendary party-man, whether that was hosting them himself, or showing up to parties and making them a spectacle. Whether or not Derek had been invited to these parties he attended didn't matter. Back in the day, if Derek Greene showed up to your party, it was an honor and privilege, and you were happy about it. Of course if Derek went, so did Bryan and I, we were a package deal, the three of us. How arrogant we had been back then!

This party of Derek's was no different. Great music, great food, amazing and interesting people and of course good drinks, it was like going back in time to our college days. At one point I heard rumors of joints being passed around, as well as harsher party drugs being consumed in the upstairs bathroom. Derek and I spent most of the night together, catching up and trading life stories since college, where we had lost touch. Bryan was making friends with some of Derek's work colleagues and buddies from the local bar just around the corner. 

Derek and I always flirted, we always had done ever since first meeting. Bryan had no major issue with it when we first got together. There were a few times when he told Derek to stop and back off a bit, but generally it was just light hearted banter that was innocent. When April came onto the scene he kicked that habit and focused on her, but there had always been flirtation between us. But tonight I noticed that Derek was flirting with me more than usual. I put it down to loneliness- he was newly divorced and probably didn't know what to do with himself after dedicating a decade of his life to someone else. 

"Hey," he said to me, halfway throughout the night. "There's something I want to show you in the basement. It's some of April's old belongings and I'm not sure what to do with them, apart from setting them alight," he said to me. I followed Derek downstairs, noticing, and not for the first time, that Derek had stayed in very good shape over the years. 

"So what am I looking at?" I asked. Derek walked past me, shutting the door behind us, which in itself was not odd, but what happened next, was. He came up behind and put his arms around my waist, drawing me against him. "What are you doing?" I asked, moving away from him. I wasn't angry. Again, Derek and I flirted all the time, he was a touchy-feely person and I was used to it. I simply put it down to old habits and drinking. Derek smiled at me warmly. It was a smile that reached his eyes, making them shine and sparkle. 

Of course I saw what all the other girls had, I wasn't blind, but just then, when he smiled to me, it became patently obvious to me why they flocked to him. I quickly changed the subject, not only to save myself, but also to save Derek, in case we were caught. "So where is the box of stuff I'm supposed to be looking at?" I asked. 

"There is no box of stuff. I threw all of April's belongings away. I wanted to get you alone," he admitted. 

"Why?"

"To tell you how beautiful you look tonight Janet. To tell you how much I think Bryan is a lucky guy and that I am jealous of him for having you. To tell you that I've been thinking about the old days," he explained. 

"Back in college?" I asked. 

"Yes, when we were a trio.

NiuFromMakau
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NiuFromMakau

Except in my thoughts, when I flirt with you, it always goes beyond friendly banter. In my thoughts you respond to my flirting and we have sex. Sometimes it is slow and sensual, other times the horny college kid gets the better of me and has you then and there. My favorite fantasy is you holding onto the railing of the dorm bunk beds while I slam into you from behind," he said. Derek did not mince words it seemed, when it came to describing his thoughts and fantasies. 

I could feel my face heating up with embarrassment and surprise at the comments, but it also turned me on. I couldn't remember the last time I had been ravaged like that, just taken then and there, as in Derek's fantasy. I cleared my throat, hoping that Derek couldn't see the effect his thoughts were having on me. "I'm married," I replied, hating that I sounded so feeble. 

"It's just a fantasy Janet, but still it's nice to think about it," he said. There was a lengthy and awkward pause between us, and then he made a very startling submission. "We were both cheating on each other," he admitted. "April started it, I merely continued it."

"Oh. I-I didn't know that," I replied awkwardly. 

When he spoke next, he sounded proud. He was not ashamed of his behavior at all. "I had a number of women on the hook. They all served different purposes and were good for different things. When I first started cheating I made the mistake of going for younger, foolish girls. They wanted all of my love and attention and I couldn't do that. I couldn't maintain a breaking marriage and a relationship with them. Then I discovered married women. They were always my favorite."

I was shocked at this admission from Derek, but it didn't completely surprise me. He had always been a Lothario, it simply seemed that in the last few years he had honed that skill. Derek continued. "Married women are always so pent up and frustrated. They have to put on the facade of being good wives and mothers, but behind the scenes, they are wild. The barrier comes down and they are so dirty and naughty. I always liked unlocking the inner animal, and knowing that it was for me and not the husband, was always exciting." While Derek had been speaking he had been walking around me, circling me as if I were prey. 

All this talk of dirty and passion fueled sex had turned me on. These women had clearly not been happy, but Derek was still technically used them. I had always wondered what it would be like to be used for the pleasure of a man. To serve one purpose and one purpose only. I loved my husband. Bryan was the love of my life, but he was never rough and tumble. Sometimes that was what a girl wanted! I saw the devilish smile on Derek's face, he knew what I was thinking. He started walking towards me and I started backing up, until I felt the cool wall behind me. 

"Well Janet?" he asked. "What do you think?"

I swallowed before answering. "I think I am a married woman." I felt powerless and helpless in front of Derek, and I was loving it! He was this sexually charged beast, and I was helpless. Slowly I felt my resolve wear down. It was bad, but so, so good at the same time. I tried to fight temptation, but it was a losing battle. 

"I know," said Derek, pressing his body against mine. "Isn't it fantastic?" He tucked a stray strand of hair behind my ear. "You always did have pretty yellow hair," he said softly. Yellow hair, I thought with dread. The sentiment brought back years of teasing from my sisters and cousins, me being the only blonde haired and blue eyed, in a family of dark haired and dark eyed people. 

"Derek," I replied shakily. "This is bad."

"So then why does it feel so good?" he whispered. He was right, it did feel so good. He kissed me with passion and ardor, being forceful with his kisses. I loved the roughness of it all, my body melting under his touch. It had been so long since I had been kissed this way, with hunger and pure animal lust. In that moment I was Derek's. I threw aside my marriage vows and all thoughts of kind and gallant Bryan. I wanted this so badly!

Soon his hands were all over me, feeling me, touching me, possessing me. He was grabbing my ass, driving my hips into his and grinding himself against me. I could feel how hard he was, how ready was for this. He lifted the hem of my skirt up and felt my panties, which were wet by this stage. Derek pushed them aside and probed me with his fingers, feeling my wetness. I felt so dirty and wanton, and I was loving it. He slipped a finger inside me, rubbing me. I pushed myself against his palm, wanting more of him, and after a short while he slipped a second finger inside. With his thumb he rubbed my clit. 

It felt incredible to have Derek fingering me, being fast and rough with me. All too quickly I felt an orgasm building up, and within a minute I was riding his palm, shaking against him, gasping and moaning. I wasn't scared of people hearing us, the door at the top of the staircase was shut and the music upstairs was blasting. I doubted that Bryan had noticed I was gone. He had the habit of forgetting about me and becoming engrossed in conversations. He always had been a 'chatty Cathy.'

But I forget Bryan and focused on the amazing sensations rippling through me. Derek withdrew his fingers from me and in a moment I found myself helping the situation by quickly unbuckling his pants and trying to free his cock. He lifted me up slightly, wrapping my right leg around his waist, pressing me against the wall. I felt him entering me, slowly at first and then slamming it in. It was the best feeling in the world, to feel him slam into me. I wanted to be used by Derek, as the other married women had. 

He was quick and urgent with his thrusts, holding me against the wall, slamming into me. I wrapped my other leg around his waist and soon we found a rhythm working together to achieve this fantasy of Derek's. He seemed to know all the right spots to hit inside me and because of the my quick previous orgasm, it wasn't long before I felt it again. I clenched around Derek and he moaned. 

"Oh shit Janet," he drawled. "You're gonna make me cum."

"Do it," I said, trying to fuck him back. He groaned again loudly, thrust a few more times and then came deep inside me. He didn't pull out straight away, he held me against the wall, kissing me slowly and deeply before letting me go. I was weak at the knees and held me up while I put my panties back in place and tried to tidy myself up. "What about Bryan?" I finally asked, feeling so, so guilty. 

"What about Bryan? He never needs to know. You can go upstairs and clean up if you like, but wouldn't it be naughtier and sluttier of you to keep my cum inside you, while you spend the rest of the evening at your husband's side?" he asked wolfishly. He kissed me one last time before going back upstairs. I waited a few moments before I went back up, trying to think of something to tell Bryan, if he had even noticed. 
Published 
Written by laura
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments