Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Lacrosse Coach And My Hotwife Part One

"Hotwife Alexis begins the sexual adventure of a lifetime"

68
8 Comments 8
4.1k Views 4.1k
3.4k words 3.4k words

Author's Notes

"I’m looking for a real life Alexis"

My wife Alexis is having a sexual awakening. After twenty years of marriage, she is truly becoming my hotwife. She’s fucked an ex-boyfriend, a young stud in a dance club, and hooked up with a dozen other hot guys in bars.

And I love it. 

I begged her to do it. There’s nothing hotter to me on earth than the idea of her in the arms of a stud. It makes me crazy. My dick gets rock-hard just thinking about it. And when she is on a trip to be with another man, I live and breathe a mixture of ecstasy and nausea. I am electrified by the thought of another man’s hands on her body. I am terrified by the idea she could like him better than me for real, that she could fall for him. It’s a dangerous game. It makes all other feelings in life seem small. I’ve read and seen lots of cuckold stuff. I am not into that. I am an executive VP at work and a great dad and husband at home. I have no interest in humiliation. I just get off like a nuclear bomb on the idea of my wife being with hot younger studs.

We’re new to “the lifestyle” and just kind of making up our own rules as we go. We had heard it was a good idea to play with others out of town. We live in a pretty big city, but I thought it was a good idea.

Alexis did too. Or so I thought.

Our sons play lacrosse nearly all year long, it’s a huge sport where we live. Our 9-year-old is an excellent young player and plays on a club team that practices 6 days a week year-round. I love to watch my son play, so I go to most of the practices.
“Hey I can take Matt to practice again tomorrow,” Alexis called from the shower. “I had fun today watching.” And then she came out of the shower, her incredible DD tits looking too hot and her small waist and perfect ass all swaying with a kind of fuck me friskiness.

I could feel her energy. I forgot all about the lacrosse practice. 

She needed to get fucked. I took my chance.

“Get down on your knees and close your eyes,” I commanded her. She loves being dominated.

She did it without any hesitation. She was ready.

“Open your mouth and stick out your tongue.” She opened her mouth in a wide circle and licked her lips like a good slut. She was panting as I took my clothes off. I have a pretty big dick, seven and a half inches long and nice and thick. Not like a mega-dick, but solid, Like just below minimally acceptable for porn.

I let her wait there. Naked, eyes closed, mouth open, tongue out. Panting, knees on the tile bathroom floor, steam still fogging up the room.

And then I moved with speed and power. With one hand I grabbed her hair, with the other I put my fingers in her mouth pulling it open wider. She was ready, and I thrust my cock down her throat without any caution. She shuddered and then gagged. I didn’t care. I held my dick down her throat so deep her lips touched my balls for 5 seconds, and then I pulled my dick out entirely with speed and confidence.

She was on her knees, naked, panting, with her own slobber all over her mouth and chin.

“What do you say?” I had no mercy.

“Thank you, sir.” She had fallen into submission quickly. It was natural. She was a dominant personality herself outside the bedroom. Making mom decisions all day long. She loved being with a man who takes control, leaves her no decisions, and fucks her hard. She’s a hotwife, and all of her lovers are alpha-types, dominant younger studs who want a MILF fantasy fulfilled.

“What is making my slut hotwife so horny this evening? I need to know.”

Before she could answer I jammed my cock down her throat again, firmly gripping her hair and pulling her face in. I smiled as I heard her gagging. I looked in her eyes and she smiled as much as she could with a dick seven inches down the throat. What a wife. I love her so much.

After a while, I slowly pulled my dick out of her mouth. Her body had been rigid from the attack, and it relaxed a bit as I pulled out.

"Tell me, my hotwife slut. Why are you so horny?”

“I met the hottest guy today. He’s perfection. Six-four and the sickest body I’ve ever seen.”

I walked into the bedroom and sat on the bed.

“Crawl on your knees to me, slut.”

Alexis, who is just naturally sexy as hell, crawled like a sexed-out whore, arching her back, tits scraping the ground, licking her lips, and giving me fuck me eyes that would melt ice.

“Tell me more,” I said, my curiosity, my jealousy, my raging hard-on all blending into the unique ecstasy that the husbands of hotwives feel when they enter a competition for their bride. I get off on competing for her with young studs. I know they will win her pussy, I want them to, but at the end of the day, she’s coming home to me. It’s a rigged game where I win every time. And so do Alexis, and her bulls. It’s beautiful.

“Baby, he’s sooo hot. Oh my fucking god.” She was now on her knees as I sat on the edge of our bed, she had both hands on my dick, one working my shaft, the other the base of my dick and my balls. “He’s blond and ripped and just the sexiest thing I’ve seen. I need to be with him, honey. I need to feel him inside me soon. Please baby let him fuck my pussy.”

I couldn’t help myself. Her words combined with her hands working my dick and balls sent me into convulsions as I came all over her face and her tits. She smiled in my eyes and said, “Oh yeah baby give me all of your cum, give me every drop. You are the best husband on the planet, my heart is only yours.”

She licked my cum off her fingers and then spread the rest all over her tits like it was lotion. She came up to me and kissed me slowly but with determination.

“I love how I make you so crazy.” She smiled at me again and I smiled back. 

Then her energy shifted just a bit.

“There’s just one thing about this guy: he’s Matt’s assistant lacrosse coach.”

Oh, shit was my first thought. Mixing our lifestyle with our kids and our community was something we have avoided carefully. But Alexis was a step ahead of me.

“It’s ok, I will be super discreet. I don’t even know if he wants to fuck me yet, although we did talk after practice. I promise we can keep this between the three of us. Baby, I need to taste his dick. I need to swallow his cum. His name is Cole Collins, he’s from Texas and he is so beautiful. He is exactly the kind of man you want to give me to baby. He’s too perfect not to have fun with. He looks like a Greek god male model. Please, sir. I am begging you. My pussy is yours to control, please release me to Cole. I need him to own my pussy for a little while too.”

There is nothing on earth that I like more than my wife fucking other men, and her being so wildly into this guy had me thinking with my dick more than my brain. Her words set a fire deep inside me that feels like nothing else on earth. By now she knows exactly the words I want to hear, and she loves to say them and see me react.

“Of course, my baby can fuck who she wants.”

She melted into me on our bed, we were both burning up with a deeper level of passion and love than most couples will ever know. We fucked for two hours before falling asleep in each other’s arms, my cum slowly leaking from her pussy for hours after the three loads I put deep inside her. When I cum in her I am marking her. Like an animal. She’s mine.

We made a plan for the next day. I wanted to see it. I wanted to see my wife Alexis make her play for Cole the lacrosse coach. And she wanted me to see it all. What a fucking incredible wife she is.

I watched from my car in the parking lot, where a lot of dads and moms watched practice. Others sit in fold-up chairs right next to the field. Alexis looked so fucking hot. She was wearing super tight yoga pants and a sports bra, showing off her DD tits, her tiny waist, her long legs, and her perfect bubble ass. It left little to the imagination. 

It was nearly 100 degrees in the sun, and I recognized Cole right away. Holy fuck. My first thought was–um what have I done–can I compete with that? 

He was wearing lacrosse shorts and a tank top that might as well have not even been there. He looked like a third Hemsworth brother.

Alexis has a type: that 90s Abercrombie-looking dude. White. Shoulders to waist like a V. Face like a male model but some stubble or light beard is a plus, square jaw, body like an NFL tight end, 6’3”-6’6” 210-240 lbs preferred. Zero chest hair and perfect pecs, heavy and broad. Six pack. Bubble butt. Thick quads. Big feet. Some tattoos are a plus. Man bun is a plus. Dominant, cocky attitude is a must.

Maria_Molligan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Maria_Molligan

I didn’t know Cole’s story, but he looked like one hell of an athlete. Even just moving around with the kids you can tell an alpha athlete. His gait, how he carries his shoulders, how he sets his feet. The guy was a stud. Short blonde hair, six four or six five easy. Just like Alexis said, he was a full ten, maybe an eleven. And he smiled with the confidence of a man who’s been used to getting his way just by pointing his looks and charisma in any direction he chooses.

I could see why Alexis was so immediately taken with Cole Collins. He’s the guy every guy wants to be. And every girl wants to fuck.

Sitting in my car, my imagination ran wild. My dick got rock hard as my thoughts shifted to Cole on top of Alexis, their naked, sweaty bodies working together, crashing together to make themselves cum all over each other. His massive muscled frame covering her completely, his weight pressing into her as she loves a man his size to do, taking the breath out of her more with each stroke. I imagined his huge, powerful hands on her ass and tits and his chiseled arms throwing her around, doing whatever he wanted to my beautiful slut wife.

Alexis wasn’t the only mom with her eyes on Cole. I’d say a solid dozen moms were keeping their eyes trained on his body as he moved around. The heat had made his body slick with sweat.  Anytime he got close to the sideline with the moms you could see the line of them straighten up in their seats, push their tits out, and try to make eye contact and share a smile or a giggle with this god. He played his part perfectly, gifting smiles and little funny exchanges to the lax moms. His overwhelming sexiness and charisma were like weapons he could point at any of them and he could melt them into a giggling puddle on the spot.

It occurred to me that this was a new one. It wasn’t just me looking to compete with a perfect ten stud in a competition I was sure I would win, it was Alexis competing with his other suitors for his attention. 

This whole thing was hot as fuck. I knew right then it would be all I would think about.

At the end of practice, Alexis made her move. Cole was off down at the other end of the field picking up balls. As he ran down to that end of the field he had taken his micro tank off and was shirtless, covered in sweat.

They were more than fifty yards away from me, I couldn’t hear anything. But I could see a lot of body language. And I could see Alexis smiling at him with flirt dialed up to 100 and fuck me eyes on full. I could see her put her hand on his chest as she spoke to him, and she slowly slid her hand down between his pecs, down the middle of his six-pack, and then she hooked her finger on the elastic waistband of his shorts. 

She was smiling and laughing, so was he. He smiled widely as he took her hand that was resting on his waistline and slid it under his short, gray mesh lacrosse shorts and she later told me under his boxer briefs. Her eyes got super wide and she flushed red. He held her hand on his huge, sweaty cock and balls for five seconds which seemed like five minutes.

She got redder when he pulled her hand out of his shorts, took two of her fingers, and put them in her mouth as he leaned into her ear and said something. She put her face right by his and said something back.

With the cockiest smile I’ve ever seen Cole turned around like he was looking for something. And I was shocked when his eyes met mine. And then he pointed at me. And then he tipped his head and laughed a bit more and said something else to my wife.

Cole Collins then jogged off, with his studly gait and perfectly sculpted body drawing the eyes of every woman on the field as it moved and shifted, glistening with sweat in the afternoon sun.

I couldn’t believe it. I looked around to see if anyone had seen, those moms can be so catty. We’ve put in so much effort to keep our hotwife lifestyle off the radar in our community. What the fuck had I just seen? There were 9-year-old kids all over that field and dozens of other parents. If I could see what I saw surely they must have too?

I watched as Alexis took a breath and collected herself. She was glowing. A twenty-five-year-old god just made her lick his ball sweat off her fingers. That’s what I had seen. But I had no idea what had really happened.

Alexis got our son and his gear and drove them home. Mid-drive, she texted me. 

“OMG I can’t wait to tell you what happened.”

“I saw where your hands went.” I needed to know more.

“Oh, you have no idea. Cole is unbelievable.”

When we got home, my baby knew just what to do. We went upstairs to our bedroom, both of us on fire, and we kissed for a while long and slow. Then she went to my bedside table and got my lotion. I sat on the bed, she sat next to me and undid my pants while we kissed.

She pulled my raging hard-on out and began to give me full long strokes up to the top of my shaft then down to my balls for a bit and back. Slow, tight grip. While she tells me the story of what happened. She knows this is my heaven and she loves to give it to me.

“I went over to him at the end of practice in full flirt mode, and it was like he saw me coming and read my mind. Baby when first he pointed those blue eyes at me I almost came right there...”

I could have cum right there but I needed to hear the rest. Why had he pointed at me? WTF?

“OK, so, I got over to him and I told him I was Matt’s mom. And he says ‘So that’s what you want to talk about? Matt?' And then he eyes me up and down like I was a piece of meat and he was a lion. I was stunned a bit, thrown off my game.” And Alexis laughed and smiled at me while she stroked my cock and balls.

“I told him I was wondering if he was available for private lessons. And he sure, do you want them for Matt, for you, or both? Maybe a thirty-minute shooting lesson for Matt followed by a sixty-minute lesson for you?”

Alexis was so excited telling me about it.

“I was like, 'What are you going to teach me?' and honey this dude goes, 'I’m going to teach you how to cum harder than you’ve ever cum in your life.' 

“That’s when I put my hand on his chest and felt his muscles down to the band on his boxer briefs. We didn’t say a word while I did that. He just looked down into me like he was going to fuck me right there. I couldn't breathe.”

She sensed I was ready to cum, this was so incredibly hot. But she didn’t want me to cum yet so she loosened her grip and slowed her pace, and smiled at him like she loved me more than anything on earth and was so thrilled to share this delicious life candy with me.

“OK, so then takes my hand and slowly but forcefully guides it down, underneath his underwear and runs my hand over his sweaty, hot big balls and up to his flaccid shaft. It was like 8 inches soft. I try to wrap my fingers around it but before I can he pulls out my hand right back out. 

Then he pressed his open palm against his sweaty six-pack, looked at me, and said, 'I’m not new to this. I don’t even know your name yet, but I know your game. I’m that young big dick bull you’ve been dreaming of. Lemme guess. Your husband is in his car in the lot watching us right now.'”

She said she almost fell over. She was floored at his confidence. His alpha essence was overwhelming her senses.

“How did you know?” she gasped.

“Your ring, your clothes, that hotwife anklet.”

We both laughed.

“'If you want me, prove it right here...' He grew serious in a flash and took my hand with his ball and dick sweat all over it and pushed it into my mouth. Right there on the field. In the middle of the chaos. I didn’t know what to do but I sucked each finger as I pulled it out. We both knew I wanted more.

“'I’ll find you on the internet and reach out. Let’s set up a lesson.'

"Then he asked about you. He said, 'Which car is your husband in?'

“'The black Tesla over there.'

“'Of course.'"

He'd laughed and then turned and pointed right at me. Looked me in the eye. And gave me a thumbs up. And then he jogged off.

I had been convulsing in ecstasy for the entire story really. Alexis worked me so long, with more and more lotion, until at the end of the story I just sprayed everywhere and screamed uncontrollably. We collapsed into each other, laughing and smiling and kissing.

Published 
Written by StagWriter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments