Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Mending Of Hearts

"When she sees her son's friend as a man, and in need of a feminine touch."

7
0 Comments 0
10.4k Views 10.4k
1.9k words 1.9k words

She could see the sorrow behind every smile and laugh. She had watched him grow up, so she knew him well. He was a committed man and dedicated. She knew this from when he played sports with her son growing up, and any endeavor he put his heart into. He had dedicated so much of himself to his ex-wife, and she'd spent quite a few hours listening to him and her son talk about his failing relationship at the time. She admired his efforts, and resented how her own, soon-to-be ex-husband, never gave her half that effort.

The night continued with more beer and, as that progressed, she sat through all the drunken, raunchy man talk, occasionally reminding her son and his father that she was present. All the while, Bret remained cordial and reserved, though she knew at points that he had more than his share to say. But that's the kind of man he was, a respectful, conscientious man. As her glass filled and emptied like the others, her inhibitions slipped as well, but in a different way.

Her marriage had flat-lined years ago, so even though her tanking relationship held more years of weight, she had already adjusted her mind to being single. Bret had been blindsided in a way and he was reeling. She could see the pain and maybe, in part, that motherly instinct wanted to make it better - to take away what he was feeling. She admired his stamina through the night. He did exceptionally well at keeping his poise, but she could see through it. Her son was too far in the bag to be of any support and, as they talked about women, she could see that his mind was with only one.

That night, she saw a man. Not the boy she watched grow up, but a man of dignity and class. No matter what his ex had put him through, he never really put her down. He would just question why, then seek a solution; some way to fix it. He always wore his heart on his sleeve and she couldn't stand to see it broken, nor destroyed, by a girl who just didn't know how to appreciate what a real man offered. She wondered how she could help him: how to stop him from becoming like that jaded man she slept with every night.

She knew the beer had affected her when she looked at his physique in a new, appreciative way. How the warm night had made his skin glisten in the light of the tiki torches, and kept his shirt glued to his skin. It rested on his body enough to give her a tease. She looked in his lap, and appreciated how his shorts rested over his manhood, giving just enough definition to what was there.

It was nearing two in the morning and they had all decided that it was time to call it a night. Her son and his father got up and helped each other inside, but Bret remained in his lounger. She went inside and fixed herself a glass of water. She peeked at him through the window while he stared up at the moon, his mind obviously in the cosmos of thought. This man needed a woman's approval, or he would sink.

She walked downstairs into the laundry room and removed her pants and panties. She slid on a skirt that was medium length. Tight enough to intrigue, but loose enough to allow the proper movement. She took off her shirt and bra and put on a thin, skin tight slip, that could serve as a top to lounge in. It was revealing, but that was the point. She walked upstairs and looked back through the window. He was still there. She wondered if he had even blinked. She filled her glass with more water and poured one for him as well.

“Would you like some water Bret?” she asked quietly.

“Sure. I could use something other than... ” His sentence broke when he looked at her.

“Other than beer?” she finished for him.

“Yes. I, um, can't really sleep well these days, so I'll probably be here a while.”

“It'll pass dear.”

“Oh, I'm sure it will. Just have to go through the motions. Right?”

“Unfortunately, yes. You do understand that it isn't because of who you are?”

“It doesn't make sense. I gave her all that I have, you know? Anything to make her happy, like she made me happy. How did she make me happy? Nothing was good enough. As a young man, you hear 'grown-ups' talking about how 'nothing is ever enough for them,' and I didn't want to believe it. Like, be there, be present, show her that you love her, and maybe it'll be enough. Maybe your little efforts mean shit, because you're not backing up your words with the right actions to make them mean anything. You know?”

“I do, and your insight allowed you to see through their bullshit. To see their errors, and that made you one hell of a man.”

“Did it? Or did it make me a fool? Maybe they were right. Maybe it's all a scam. Just two black holes spinning to consume the other, in some sort of backwards, self-biased, self-defeating agenda, interwoven and conjoined by this ideology of traditionalism. Where our super-ego's play patsy to our Id's - we're hopeless - and we're all just blind to it. ”

“The selfish ones, yes. Those who are skin deep. You're more than that. Better than that. Take a sip of your water, and listen to me,” she said as she got up and walked in front of him.

“You put all of yourself into one of those black holes, sure.

GreatAlina
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GreatAlina

Unlike real ones, it's not lost forever. It's not stuck in some void. It's who you are, and you have plenty more you can give. Reserve it for someone who'll give it back. You gave it all, but that's what true love requires. That whole experience was something to learn from, not to become embittered or jaded. You'll never find love if you let that become your reality.

"Ease your mind and focus on me. Just for right now. Sometimes, you just need something to distract you from the dark, so you can see that there is still light.”
As she spoke, she had taken a seat on his lap. When she finished talking, she kissed him. He didn't stop her, but his kiss was hesitant. She pulled back so she could watch his face as her hand slid between his thighs. His eyes squinted with inquisition and she smiled and tilted her head in a hopeful, playful manner. He slowly brought his face to hers and she joined him in a kiss of consent.

Her hand readied him, as their tongues became acquainted, dancing around each other. His hands found the small of her back and her ass. They moaned quietly as they kissed, soaking up the moment they were about to share.

“Listen to me Bret. You're the real deal. Let the wounds heal but just know that there are women out there that will love and nurture you, as you will them. If I were younger, I would give that to you but, since that isn't the case, let me show you how a real woman can take care of a real man. Just in this moment, for what it is, let me give you this, to help you move along. Okay?”

“Okay.”

She slowly brought her breasts to his face and he pulled her slip down. He nuzzled in them as her hand pulled on his waistband. He lifted himself high enough for her to slide both his shorts and boxer briefs just above his knees. She leaned back to take a look at his excitement and smiled at him in utter approval.

Bringing her breasts back to him, she stroked him. She positioned herself just above him and slowly lowered, bringing him right to her warmth. They moaned as they felt each other, balancing right where their bodies would connect. She held him there long enough for him to feel her anticipation begin to drip down his head, lubricating his shaft as she stroked him.

With his face buried in her bosom, she began her descent onto him. As her lips met his pelvic, his head eased back with a moan. She had taken him into her bare. As bare as his soul that he had laid out for her earlier. She kept in that moment, fully consuming him. They looked at each other, taking it in, the connection they were sharing, and she began to gently move her hips.

She could tell by his face, that he had never felt a woman like this before. In a way, she felt like she was taking his virginity, which made it all the more sensuous - all the more vivid. Like their souls were connecting as well as their bodies.

A breathless moan escaped her lips as she pressed down on him. His presence was solid and deep, just like she felt the words he had spoken. Slightly moving her hips up and down made his body tense. She could feel him twitch inside her, reacting to a sensation he hadn't experienced before. She pressed her breasts back to his face and he welcomed them with a lick and a kiss.

His hands ran up her back as her pace began to quicken. The air had grown thick with passion, and the scent of sex was growing stronger. Their moans were reserved but indicative of lust, driving their movements.

Her body raised and lowered. Their eyes met for moments, before her head would lean back and he took in the sight of her chest rising with her breaths and movement. Sensuous moans filled the immediate area as she worked to help mend his soul.

His hands pawed her breasts harder and harder as he succumbed to his needs. She could feel him twitch inside her every time her lips met his body, until his whole body slowly began to tense. Their breathing became deep and long as they took in the moment that was building.

She was now riding him with force, as if to ensure he would reach his peak. His head was back, his hands tensed on her breasts - thumbs running little circles on her nipples - as his hips shot upwards and an elongated grunted forced its way from his depths. She plunged down upon him as she felt him cumming with force. Her body tensed as her own orgasm mounted. Feeling his body feed her every bit of what it had, pushed her into oblivion. Her hand clenched his shirt just above his heart and she gave his cock a few more lustful thrusts before slowly settling herself back onto his body

They stayed there together until his body allowed him to slip out of her. Eventually, she sat up on his lap and kissed him.

“Forget her, okay? Until you find yourself a woman who can give you everything that you deserve, just remember that I'm here for you, whenever you want me, okay?”

“And whenever you want me, I'll be here for you, too.”

“Well then, we'll be seeing each other again very soon! Sleep well,” she said with a wink and a kiss - and a slow stroke of his cock.

“Hmm. Are you trying to start something back up?”

“If we only had more time. Goodnight Bret!”

“Goodnight.”

Published 
Written by Luxúria
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors