Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Until Next Time - Part One

"Waiting for what the universe has in store for us..."

64
36 Comments 36
17.1k Views 17.1k
3.9k words 3.9k words
Often I am asked whether or not we are looking to "hook up" for some steamy fun. My default answer has become that we are never really looking, that we are satisfied with each other, and that we have had the most success when we try the least. We've made a conscious decision to sit back and wait to see what the universe drops in our laps.

Several days after I had last responded this way to that very question, the universe spoke up once again and signalled that our new friend had arrived.

At first glance, his friend request was like many others. It led me to a sparse profile, where I began to read and decipher, looking for some hint or clue as to who this mysterious stranger was. There were no pictures, no forum posts, and no friends in common. In fact, his account was brand new and nearly a clean slate.

I'm not sure why I added him - what made him different. He was a fellow Canadian, and he had branded himself as bi-curious. Perhaps I was simply feeling generous that day.

When we first spoke, I found him to be charming and witty. He was well spoken, and all of his questions and answers struck a chord with both Paula and me. We talked often. We had much in common, especially John and myself.

After a while, as it always does, that age old question popped up once again.

"Are you guys looking to meet?"

To his credit, he was amused that we were simply waiting to see what the universe, or karma, had in store for us. By this time, we knew that he lived halfway across the country. Charming as he was, the distance seemed insurmountable.

John travels a lot for business. Knowing that Paula and I live in Ontario, he rhymed off the names of some major city centres in the province where his business takes him. Finally, he stumbled across the name of the nearest city to us, literally minutes away up the highway.

At that moment, I felt it was safe to say that karma had spoken. Of all the cities and towns, how was it possible that he not only travelled to our area often, but was headed our way in just a few short weeks? I was convinced, and we started immediately planning a rendezvous for his next visit.

Collectively we had decided to meet, just to get to know one another, with no strings attached. Usually we wouldn't have a new friend come over to our house until we had already gotten acquainted, but this meeting with John would have to be a little different.

Because John's business trip was during the middle of the week, we had to work around all three of our hectic work schedules. Paula and I would have to race home from work to get ourselves and our house ready for our visitor.

I had been especially busy with work, hardly having any time to fantasize or imagine what wonderfully naughty fun the three of us could have together. Finally, while leaving work on the day that we were going to meet, I let my mind wander and really began to mentally explore all the possibilities.

John would be in town for a few days, so there wasn't any urgent need to rush and speed things up. I know we had all discussed just meeting and breaking the ice, but deep down inside I was secretly hoping that things would go better than expected and that the night would end with the three of us naked, sweaty, and breathless.

So many images raced through my mind. Paula and I were both very excited to play with him. We had seen his cock in pictures and video, and that only made us more eager to see the real thing. My cock throbbed in my pants as I drove home from work, my mind conjuring up more and more sexual imagery.

I hoped to get on my knees and suck his cock until it was at full hardness, and then guide it into my wife's wet cunt. I imagined standing beside them as they fucked, with both of them taking turns sucking and stroking me as I watched. I fantasized about watching him pound Paula's pussy, while I took turns pleasing them both orally. More than anything else, I imagined Paula and I sharing load after load of John's creamy cum.

My mind snapped back into reality as I pulled into the driveway at home. The race was on. I had to go inside and tuck the kids into bed, start the fireplace, have a shower, and make sure everything else was ready for John's arrival. Time seemed to shift into fast forward as I completed my tasks. Before I knew it, there were headlights in the driveway and a knock at the door.

There he was, suddenly standing in our foyer and looking larger than life. He was everything we had hoped he would be - tall, muscular, and handsome. He had a quick smile and a soothing baritone voice. Almost immediately, the ice was broken and we were at ease and comfortable together.

We went downstairs to sit in front of the fireplace, visit, and enjoy a steaming hot cup of coffee. The conversation flowed freely. There were lots of smiles, laughs, and hungry looks. We talked about anything and everything, and then the conversation finally turned to sex.

John had a lot of questions for us. He was curious about our past experiences, and about what exactly we were expecting from the meeting with him. After we had answered him to the best of our ability, he told us that he was very happy with how the evening had gone and affirmed that he was comfortable with doing more, if that was something that Paula and I were interested in.

We had agreed to meet, no strings attached, just to be sure that everyone was happy and comfortable and on the same page before pursuing things any further. Secretly, I had hoped for more. It seemed like we were old friends already. All of our online chats, I felt, had firmly cemented our friendship.

Even though it was getting late, I was quick to speak up, telling Paula and John that I was comfortable and had hoped for things to progress a little further. When John asked what I was hoping for, I cast my eyes in Paula's direction and she gave a little nod. I turned again to John and told him that I wanted to see him fuck my wife, and then play it by ear from there.

John and Paula exchanged a look, and then John rose from his seat. He made his way slowly across the living room, stopping in front of Paula and offering her his hand. She took his hand and he gently pulled her to her feet, drawing her body against his own.

John lowered his head, breathing in the perfumed scent of Paula's hair. They paused for a moment, breaking their embrace and looking into each other's eyes, before John embraced her again and drew her against his muscular body. They kissed then, hesitantly at first and then with growing passion.

That was my cue. Standing in front of the fireplace, bathed in its soft glow and blanketed by its warmth, I quickly stripped off my clothes. My cock was throbbing and hard already, watching this scene unfold before me. I walked over and stood next to them, already tugging my cock, as their kissing and touching became more urgent. I could already see the bulge in John's pants, as they fumbled and caressed each other through their clothing.

I offered my cock to Paula as John rubbed her tits and pussy through her clothes. She immediately took me in her mouth and sucked me lovingly. My eyes darted back and forth from her face to John's, watching as he stared intently at my cock disappearing into Paula's eager mouth. When she released my prick from her lips, John surprised me by quickly taking me in his hand, licking the tip of my cock, and then eagerly taking me deep in his mouth.

He was very talented with his lips and tongue, sucking and kissing my shaft and running his tongue all around the head of my dick. I gently stroked his hair and rocked my hips, pushing deeper inside his mouth. I moaned his name and told him how amazing he was as Paula watched with fascination, her hand idly rubbing herself.

Wiggling forward in her chair, Paula joined in. I was in heaven as they both kissed my cock and ran their tongues up and down my shaft in unison. My knees started to grow weak as I trembled with pleasure. My manhood throbbed as my two lovers brought me to the edge of ecstasy over and over again.

Their attention turned back to each other, their kissing and groping more frantic than before. Already naked myself, I longed to see them undress. Just when I thought I would have to undress each of them myself, they broke apart again and began to disrobe, as I quipped that it was about time and explained how I had started to fear that they were never going to remove their clothes.

Of course we had seen pictures of John's cock, but Paula and I were both excited to see it in person. I know that Paula and I lowered our eyes immediately to see his hard manhood spring free from his jeans. It was an impressive sight. He wasn't as long as my 7.5 inches, but he was nearly twice as thick!

My heart beat fiercely in my chest as john grasped the base of his cock and fed it into my wife's mouth. I simply stood there next to John, just watching and tweaking Paula's nipples and enjoying the slurping noises she made as she struggled to take him all in. Before long, she started to switch it up, working one of us with a hand and the other with her mouth and going back and forth between the two of us.

John dropped to his knees in front of Paula's chair, telling us that he needed to taste her sweet pussy. She leaned back in the chair, spreading her legs and propping her feet on John's back. He wasted no time burying his face in her lovely cunt, which I could see was already very wet and excited. I stroked myself as he lapped at her juices, working his tongue all over as she bucked her hips up to meet him. Occasionally he would look up from his work at both of us, beaming his incredible smile.

I got down on the floor and wiggled underneath John, guiding his cock between my lips. I felt him shift his body a little and soon after he was taking little strokes in and out of my mouth. His cock was something I had dreamed about. His thickness in my mouth made my own cock twitch with excitement. He rolled his hips slowly, fucking my face as I tried to take him deeper and deeper while he satisfied my wife with lots of loving licks and flicks of his tongue.

I remember putting my arm around him, grabbing his ass and pulling him deeper into me.

MalenaGinger
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MalenaGinger

I wanted to suck every inch of him, but his girth made that impossible. Still, I enjoyed every second of it; his masculine scent, his tiny moans and groans of excitement, and the taste of his salty precum which seemed to flow constantly.

I had lost track of time. Paula's first orgasm snapped me back to reality. I slid out from under John to watch as the last waves of her orgasm washed over her. She was so beautiful, my lover and soulmate. John slowed the pace of his oral assault on her pussy as she recovered, but he didn't stop.

I crawled to Paula on my hands and knees and kissed her passionately. I told her what an amazing and sexy woman she was. We kissed over and over as John continued to lick and suck on her clit. She told me how she could taste his cock in my mouth. She said she knew I was doing a good job from the way that he had moaned into her pussy as I worked his big dick.

John was clearly enjoying our discussion about him, and I was elated when I felt his fingers circle around my prick. He stroked my cock slowly and continued to kiss Paula's dripping pussy. Paula and I talked about how handsome he was, his wonderful thick cock, and his very talented tongue. I asked her if it would be okay for me to enjoy John's body some more, and she gave me her blessing.

I crawled back across the floor, situating myself behind John. I was mesmerized briefly watching his muscular ass clench and his cock and balls dangle and sway from the effort he was putting into pleasing my wife. I lowered my head down and began slowly licking his asshole and tracing it in little circles with my tongue. Reaching around, I grasped his cock. I squeezed it tightly around the base and began to stroke.

The three of us moved in unison for a while, like a well oiled machine. All of us groaned and grunted, giving and receiving pleasure and getting lost in the moment. John's cock grew and grew as I rimmed his ass, stroking his cock and my own. Paula had another orgasm, or maybe several more, and John's face was shiny with pussy cream. John begged me to slow down, telling us that he wasn't ready to cum yet. I was now fucking his ass with my tongue, and jerking his cock with long, slow strokes.

I moaned in disappointment as John reached down and gently removed my hand from his dick and stood up. He grabbed a condom from the box, passing it to me. I grinned, handing it back. He looked surprised when I told him I wanted him to go first, to stretch her out for me. He shuddered in anticipation and wasted no time rolling the condom down his shaft. I held him at her entrance, and with a grunt he began to push his cock into her.

He worked his way into her until he had buried himself deep in her pussy. I tugged my cock and watched as they kissed for a few moments, allowing Paula to adjust to his massive girth. My precum began to flow steadily as I watched. John found his rhythm, driving his manhood into my wife. He kissed her on and off, taking breaks to pinch and lick her nipples.

I'm a voyeur at heart, and stood mesmerized next to them. I offered Paula my cock first. She sucked me wildly, thrashing her head around and moaning with delight. Next, I offered my cock to John, who sucked it while Paula and I exchanged loving glances.

We moved from the large armchair to the couch. Once again Paula laid down on her back, spreading her legs. Her pussy was soaked, and her juices had begun to trickle down her ass crack. As John watched, I buried my face in her cunt and lapped up all her juices. It was now my turn to fuck my wife, and I was more than ready.

I rolled a condom down my shaft and entered her fully in one thrust. John helped me hold her legs up as he enjoyed the show. Before long he was standing by Paula's head and fucking her mouth. He tensed up, almost cumming in her mouth when I thanked him for stretching her pussy out for me. I felt his hands between our legs, taking turns rubbing her clit and squeezing my heavy balls.

Now it was John's turn to talk dirty. He knelt down, face to face with Paula and begged her to cum again for us. Her movements became more frantic as he talked, rubbing her clit with his fingers as I fucked her as hard and deep as I could. I could feel her orgasm building, and she arched her back off the couch. Her eyes were closed and her mouth was open in a silent cry of passion. She finally screamed and began to cum, her juices pouring out, soaking my cock and the couch.

Paula clawed at my back and wrapped her legs around my backside, as if she was trying to force me even deeper inside of her. I had every inch buried, and I gasped as my own orgasm started to build. Face to face on top of her, I felt spurt after spurt of cum erupt into the condom. I collapsed on top of her breathless. We trembled and held each other close until John's soft voice woke us from our reverie.

I pulled out and slipped the condom off. I assumed John's position by Paula's head and she sucked my cock clean and drained every ounce of cum from me. Once I was spent, I withdrew and kissed her deeply. John pushed his cock between our lips as we finished kissing, and eased into her mouth while fumbling to get another condom ready.

I was already stiffening up again and sank to my knees beside the couch. I licked and sucked her clit, glancing up at my wife sucking John's cock. He was talking again, telling her how sexy she looked sucking his cock while I cleaned her soaking pussy. There was lots of talk. He told her how good we had sucked his cock, how much he enjoyed watching us fuck, and how hard we made him.

Paula had always been a cocksucking champ, and I could tell she was giving him the royal treatment. He moaned and groaned as she worked his cock with her mouth and both hands. To my surprise, John spit on his finger and began to rub my asshole and work the tip of his finger into me. I moaned my approval as I pleasured Paula and spread my legs a little for easier access, secretly hoping he would step behind me and push his beautiful cock into me.

By the time John had the condom on and was ready to slip into Paula's cunt missionary style, my cock was almost fully hard again. I stayed on my knees between their legs, but moved back to give John room to fuck her. I did my best to lick his cock and cup his balls while he fucked her. Soon I had my tongue in John's ass, making him squirm as he pumped his cock in and out of my wife.

John rolled into a sitting position on the couch, pulling paula up onto his lap. I grabbed my phone and snapped some pictures as I watched. I played with Paula's tight asshole this time and massaged John's balls. 

Paula was really rocking and grinding on John's cock. Once again, I was sitting back and enjoying the show.

I was starting to think it might be time to slide into her ass and help John fill her up, when he growled that he was getting close.

Knowing that John wouldn't want to waste his load in the condom, I helped Paula climb off his prick. John stood up and Paula sat and got comfortable on the couch. John rolled the condom off. I sat next to my wife, and we sucked his cock, kissing and licking his shaft together and taking turns sucking on his big mushroom head.

John asked me to come and stand beside him and I did. He held our cocks together and Paula took both cocks into her mouth at the same time. It was incredibly erotic feeling his cock throb and twitch against mine in her warm mouth. I slipped my arm around John's waist and we sort of embraced like that as Paula brought us both right to the edge of climax and then backed off.

She removed both of us from her mouth, with strings of saliva drooping from our hard cocks. Paula coyly looked up at both of us and flashed us her biggest smile.

"Where do you boys want to cum?" She asked us slyly, with a devilish grin.

John, who had fucked my wife like a stallion all night long, roared and began to furiously tug his cock. Obviously her words had had the desired effect. I took a cue from John and also stroked myself hard and fast.

Paula licked her lips and held her open mouth in front of the tip of his cock. As soon as he started to spurt his thick ropes of cum, she clamped her lips around him and frantically sucked. I still had my arm around John's waist and felt his knees begin to buckle as he tensed up, shooting over and over into my wife's hungry mouth.

Feeling John's body melt against mine sent me over the edge. I couldn't wait for my turn to cum in my wife's mouth. Crying out, I began to cum as well. Ropes of sticky cum erupted from my cock, splashing all over Paula's breasts, neck, chin and hair. John and I gasped for breath and clung to each other to remain standing. I remember looking into his eyes with a silly grin, and seeing that look mirrored on John's face as well.

When I returned my gaze to Paula, she crooked her finger, beckoning me closer. I sat next to her on the couch. Her eyes twinkled and I knew she had a surprise for me. She opened her mouth and showed me John's load on her tongue. I raised my hands to her cheek and leaned in, kissing her gently. I felt her push John's cum into my mouth as our tongues danced. We finished kissing and I told her again how much I loved her.

"That was so fucking hot! I almost passed out when you two shared my cum!" Said a stunned John.

We laughed then, all of us spent and exhausted. Of course we all had to work in the morning, and the hour had gotten late. We gathered our clothes off of the floor and chatted as we dressed. We had shared something special and none of us wanted the night to end. We walked John to the door, already anticipating our next meeting. After a quick goodbye, he left with a hug for Paula and a handshake for me.

Paula and I embraced in the picture window and watched him walk down the lane to his truck. We kissed a little, twining our fingers together and holding hands. John climbed into his truck and the engine roared to life. He cast his eyes to us standing in the window as he backed down the driveway to the street. With a wave, he was gone, heading toward the highway and out of sight. Our lover was gone, but not for long. The memories of that night would keep us warm - until next time.

Published 
Written by Couple4Play
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments