Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Until Next Time - Part Two

"Our continuing adventures with John..."

42
28 Comments 28
11.6k Views 11.6k
5.1k words 5.1k words


I don't know when this story started, or when the last one ended - if it did in fact end. Standing in front of the picture window with my wife, watching John drive away, I had to admit that things between us felt far from over.

How surreal the evening seemed in retrospect. Our "getting to know each other" evening should have been just that. I had hurried home from work to eat a quick supper, shower, and tuck our little ones into their beds. Paula had busied herself with tidying, and John was already en route with coffee.

Of course we had really hit it off - no surprises there. For months leading up to that night we had talked fondly and often. I don't think that any of us had suspected, however, that the primal attraction between us would ignite, and spark something so serious, so provocative, and so passionate.

It's always been our ritual, when playing with others, to take time for "us" before the moment has passed. Typically this means that, once alone, Paula and I make love, discuss the encounter's highs and lows, and lay new claim to each other.

That night was no different. Despite the lateness of the hour and the exhaustion that plagued us, Paula and I held each other close and made love. We delighted in it. I could read in her eyes how powerful her attraction to John was, and she likewise knew that same passion burned within me.

We went to sleep that night wrapped in each other, our bodies twined together like the roots of an ancient tree. One man dominated our thoughts and dreams. One man who, suddenly, had become the one thing outside of our marriage and our happy life that we both ached for.

If that story did end, it ended that night as we lay dreaming. When dawn broke that next morning, it signalled not the end of anything, but a beautiful new beginning.

We hardly paused. Our longing and anticipation for him didn't diminish, not for one instant. That morning over breakfast, our minds were already busy imagining our next rendezvous. We knew he would be back, in a little more than a month, and our hearts already raced, willing that day to come.

And so began the waiting game. On that morning, and many mornings to follow, we used our pages on Lush as bulletin boards to communicate our wants and desires for all to see. Graphic images of pure primal lust were passed back and forth, setting the stage for next time.

Busy with children and careers, the days became fleeting, like sand through the hourglass. Suddenly, as if by magic, the day of our next meeting was upon us. As I drove home from work that morning, the wonderful reality of it all settled in.

I arrived home and finished helping the kids dress and pack their knapsacks for school. Paula and I could hardly keep our hands off one another. Every touch, no matter how small or innocent, had an intangible weight. It was as if sparks danced between us, warming the flesh and inflaming the mind.

As Paula headed upstairs to finish dressing for work, I paraded the kids out to my waiting car, switching on the ignition, and backing slowly into the street. With kind words, lingering hugs, and a statuesque wave, I bid them farewell as their school bus drove out of sight.

I had to sleep, and Paula had to work, but I was desperate to steal just a few moments alone with her. When I returned home from the bus stop, Paula was still in the bathroom getting ready. She looked radiant and beautiful admiring herself in the mirror.

My eyes devoured her as she slowly hiked down her panties, showing me her freshly trimmed sex. I lead her by the hand, without a word, to our bedroom. She playfully slapped my hard on through my jeans as I slid her panties down and off, and laid her down on the bed.

I quickly silenced some minor argument about her being late for work, and leaned in to gently plant a kiss on her smooth pussy. When the first moan escaped her lips, I freed my erection from my pants and continued to kiss, lick, and suck her.

Faster and faster, I worked my hand up and down my shaft, feeling slick precum coat my cockhead as the kisses I placed on her slit intensified. Her hands were tangled in my hair, and her breathing was ragged. She was now hot and horny, but also becoming very late for work. Breathlessly, she begged me to finish myself up; to cum and send her on her way.

I stood then, from where I had been kneeling between her parted legs, and placed my cock at her entrance. I was throbbing now, and the length of my cock glistened with copious amounts of precum. She rocked back and forth, inviting me to push into her at any time. I didn't, however, having other plans.

I had her reach down with both hands, gently parting open her pussy lips until I could see her own wetness glisten. Still tugging myself furiously, I roared and sent spurt after spurt of cum flying, coating her generously until it dripped from her fleshy folds and marked the sheets. I then resumed my place kneeling at her feet, swirling my tongue and cleaning up every last sticky drop.

I helped her to her feet, pulling her into my arms. We exchanged countless passionate kisses then, as she weakly argued that her work wouldn't wait. Sadly, I knew she was right, and grudgingly released her from my embrace.

She stripped me down and held back the covers for me as I climbed into bed. She kissed me once more, bidding me goodnight, as I watched her walk away down the hall and slowly descend the stairs. I knew that when I saw her next, we would be on our way to meet our lover, John, and share him together all night long.

As she disappeared from my sight that morning, I was sure she had never looked sexier and that I had never wanted her more. As I drifted off to sleep, images of my beautiful wife and our handsome friend made my manhood return to a state of steely hardness. I slept well that day, with the confidence of a man who knows his dreams are about to be realized.

I awoke that afternoon to Paula's smiling face. She had my right hand clenched in both of her tiny hands. Her face was flushed with excitement, and then she spoke.

"It's time," was all that she said.

I rose from my bed, my motions like clockwork. My mind whirled with a thousand thoughts, but my body had just one purpose - to dress. Paula tended to a few last minute needs, as I hastily dressed and packed some necessary items for our trip to meet John at his hotel.

We had a big surprise for John. Because he was now our only lover in a closed romantic relationship, Paula and I had decided that condoms were no longer necessary. We relished the intimacy this would bring, and we had been having fun toying with John as to what his surprise might be.

Before long, we sat anxiously in the car on our way into town. We held hands as Paula drove. With every mile that passed, we became more and more excited. Every text from John only served to spur us on to our destination - and to him.

And all at once, it seemed, we were there. I smiled and glanced at the hotel as Paula backed into a parking space. In minutes, we had passed through the lobby and were riding the elevator upward. In the floor to ceiling mirrors, I snuck a peek at Paula. As she straightened her skirt and fixed her hair, I was startled by the depth of my feelings for her. My love for her was never more complete.

With a quiet "ding", we had reached our floor. It was a short trek down the hallway to John's room. My heart fluttered in anticipation. Paula and I twined our fingers together and exchanged a knowing glance as we walked slowly, hand in hand, until we came to his room.

Knock, knock

He greeted us at his door, looking polished and proper. He wore dress slacks and a dark striped shirt. He was clean shaven and his hair was short and groomed perfectly. In fact, at that moment, everything about him seemed perfect. When he smiled, it lit up his face. He motioned us inside, slowly swinging the door shut behind us.

We had brought coffee with us. For a while, we sat and enjoyed our drinks over small talk. Before long, only the dregs remained in the bottom of our cups. Paula excused herself for a moment to visit the washroom, taking our overnight bag with her. John and I sat and made conversation while we waited.

In just a few moments, Paula emerged from the washroom, having slipped into something more comfortable. John and I both turned and craned our necks for a better view. She looked radiant and beautiful standing there framed in the light from the open doorway behind her. She wore her black corset and crotchless panties, and sensuality seemed to ooze from every pore.

She walked over to the bed and took a seat between us. John and I couldn't help ourselves and we both slowly stroked our fingertips over her soft skin, planting gentle kisses across her shoulders, neck, and chin. She smiled coyly at us both and stretched out a little, making it easier for us to kiss and caress her together.

That's when we began to talk about John's special surprise. His face broke into a broad grin when he heard the news. He confessed that he had secretly hoped we had talked it over and decided that we didn't need to use protection, now that we found ourselves in a relationship together.

I excused myself to use the washroom, casting a sly grin over my shoulder at them. When I returned, John and Paula were standing in the centre of the room, locked in an embrace, kissing slowly and tenderly. I came up behind Paula, slipping my arms through hers and gently squeezing her breasts as I kissed her neck and nibbled her earlobe.

"I think we're making your hubby's cock hard," said John.

I watched Paula's hand rubbing the bulge in his pants, as her other hand found my own rapidly growing erection and gave it a squeeze through my pants. I turned Paula's face to mine and kissed her lovingly before backing up a few steps and settling into the leather armchair.

This drew quizzical looks from both Paula and John. I laughed, and then explained with a grin that I had been promised a show. We all laughed then as I continued to explain.

"Do you remember, John, when you asked Paula whether she wanted to be fucked or made love to? I do. I decided then and there that I wanted to see you make love to my wife. Any man can fuck a woman, but I want to see you seduce her and sweep her off her feet."

Paula knew, I think from that moment weeks ago when the question had been asked, that this had been what I wanted. She smiled at me and silently mouthed the words "I love you", before turning her attention back to John and slowly unbuttoning his shirt. As she continued to undress him, I stripped down naked and resumed my place in the armchair.

I got comfortable and stroked my cock as Paula and John lay down in bed on top of the covers. She gently pulled and squeezed his cock as he fondled her breasts and rubbed his fingers up and down the slit in her panties. They kissed passionately while I watched, both taking little breaks to peek at me idly tugging myself and snapping a few pictures with a silly grin on my face.

I was throbbing hard and mesmerized by the show unfolding in front of me. They continued to kiss and touch, and the room was filled with quiet moans and whimpers. I don't know for certain just how long this continued, but I didn't care. I wanted them to enjoy each other. I wanted to see them both giving and receiving pleasure. I watched selflessly and enjoyed the passion I felt for both of them.

I did join them on the bed after a while, although still not wanting to interrupt their moment. I positioned myself on the other side of Paula, kissing her deeply in turns with John. My left hand found her breasts and tweaked her hard little nipples. My right hand snaked out and grasped John's thick cock, tugging it in time with his ministrations to my wife's wet pussy. I felt her grasp my cock and begin to pump it slowly as I pumped John.

Paula sat up in the bed and shuffled to its edge, guiding John by the hand to stand in front of her. I knelt by their feet as she brought his hard cock to her lips. I watched her suck him from that vantage point, with the tip of my nose nearly brushing against his shaft. She slurped and stroked, sometimes sucking him deep, other times swirling her tongue around the head of his prick.

She pulled his cock out of her mouth and offered it to me. I eagerly wrapped my lips around it and pushed it as deeply into my throat as I could. I sucked him hard, and fast, and deep. Sometimes I gagged a little as his hips pushed him deeper into my mouth. I relished in the entire experience; his hand on the back of my head, his muffled moans, the way he said my name.

I was surprised when John pulled his cock out of my mouth and beckoned me to my feet. He surprised me again by sinking to his knees and taking my own hard cock into his mouth. I moaned his name and brushed my fingers through his hair. Paula stood from the bed and kissed me briefly before settling down next to John. Side by side on their knees, they shared my cock, kissing and sucking its length together. I was in heaven.

Paula stood to face me, kissing me passionately while John continued his lip service. Just when I thought my knees might buckle, I grasped Paula's shoulders and forced her to sit on the edge of the bed. As I leaned in to kiss her again, John turned his attention from me to Paula, burying his face in her crotchless panties and running his tongue up and down her slit.

I continued to kiss my wife, guiding her to lay back and spread her legs. Paula and I kissed and groped while John worshipped her beautiful pussy. I could see John peeking up at us, and hear the sucking, slurping noises from between Paula's spread legs.

I wriggled toward the edge of the bed, kissing my way down Paula's body.

KendallSmiith
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KendallSmiith

When I met John face to face between her legs; we traded places and he kissed his way up her body, suckling her tits and kissing her wildly all over her face and mouth. I licked and sucked and fingered her while she kissed our lover with reckless abandon.

Paula had us pause for a moment. She stood up and slid her damp panties off, letting them fall to the floor and kicking her feet out of them. She fell back onto the bed, into John's waiting arms. They kissed again, as wildly as before. John's hand slid down her abdomen and between her legs, his fingers neatly disappearing inside her well lubricated pussy.

I walked around the bed, standing by their heads now instead of their feet. My cock was aching with lust as I watched them kiss hungrily. I was so aroused. My cock continued to throb and twitch, and beads of precum rolled off the tip. I took my cock in hand and rubbed it against their faces as they kissed and moaned.

Paula pushed John away suddenly. She wore a devilish grin. Her eyes sparkled.

"Have you already forgotten about your big surprise? I thought for sure that you'd be excited...," she said.

Her words trailed off abruptly as John grabbed her hips and pulled her ass to the edge of the bed. He grabbed his cock and placed it at the entrance to her slick pussy. With one thrust, he buried himself balls deep inside my wife.

Paula grabbed her legs, spreading them wide for John as he began to build his rhythm. Soon he was working his cock in and out at a frantic pace. I sank to my knees between John's legs, licking Paula's rosebud and sucking John's heavy balls as they slapped against her ass.

Breathing heavily now, John withdrew his cock and marched around the bed to dangle his manhood in front of Paula's face. I quickly stood, with cock in hand, and entered her smoothly in one deep thrust, admiring her wetness.

"Am I all stretched out, baby?"

"You're as tight as ever, my love, but so very wet! I can tell that John has you more than ready for me," I chuckled a little.

John and Paula held hands. John was kneeling on the bed now, with his knees on either side of her head. He gently fucked Paula's mouth, watching me piston in and out of her tight cunt.

When John made eye contact with me and complimented me on what a great cocksucker my wife was, I immediately tensed and sprayed spurt after spurt of sticky cum into her dripping pussy.

I pulled out, still rock hard and oozing cum. John guided himself back inside of her. He was red-faced and his breathing was ragged. He fucked her now like a man possessed, withdrawing his entire length and slamming into her.

John's grunts and my wife's soft moans had me stiffening up again. I had hardly softened, and I was quickly back to stroking my rod as I watched in awe as John continued his assault on Paula's pussy.

I could tell that he was getting close to cumming. I was surprised when he withdrew and stepped aside to offer me another turn at fucking my wife. I rubbed my cock up and down her slit, enjoying how slick she was, with juices running down her ass crack and staining her thighs.

Taking advantage of her wetness, I fucked her for a bit and then rubbed my wet cock against her asshole, repeating this over and over until I finally lined up my cock and fed the first few inches into her tight sphincter. Paula shuddered in delight and her moans became more urgent.

I did this a few times, easing in and out until she was well lubed up and ready. I could feel john standing beside me, watching over my shoulder. I knew how excited he was to try out my wife's tight ass, so I stepped aside and beckoned him forward.

I was thrilled at how quickly John stepped forward. His cock twitched and throbbed with excitement. Clearly, this was a moment he had been waiting for. He lined his cock up with her anus, and slowly but deliberately pushed until his thickness was buried inside of her.

I saw Paula tense at first as his cock entered her, and then saw her relax once she was accustomed to his girth. John must have felt it too, because that's when he began to thrust in and out. I stood directly behind John and stroked myself in time with his thrusts into my wife's tight ass.

He would withdraw almost completely, and then slowly feed it back in. His pace increased rapidly, and before long he was quickly taking full thrusts into her ass. I was mesmerized. The sound of their flesh slapping together filled the air in the cramped hotel room.

Somehow I had ended up on my knees between John's legs. I was engrossed in the show unfolding before me. I could hardly contain my own excitement, watching my wife take another man in her ass for the first time.

I watched closely, not wanting to miss a single detail. I was so close at times that John's flailing balls slapped against my forehead or rested briefly on my nose.

John was working hard. He was red in the face and sweat was beading up on his forehead. He withdrew his cock with a loud groan, and I expected to see it begin to spurt all over Paula's pussy and belly. Instead, he grasped his prick, smiled grandly, and asked her if she was ready for her first DP. She quickly affirmed that she was.

John got on his back, and Paula straddled him cowgirl. I had them wiggle their way toward the edge of the mattress. It took some time to figure it all out, but soon I found a comfortable position between both of their legs. I rubbed my cock all over John's, enjoying its hardness and glistening wetness against my own.

I rubbed my cock head up and down her lips, moistening my cock with her juices. I grunted and pushed the first inch or two inside her cunt, as an experiment, marvelling at its tightness. John and I seemed more than enough to fill her completely. With my prick now slick and ready, I aimed it at her rosebud and thrust my hips forward.

Her asshole opened up for me, and despite her urging to take it slow, I quickly buried myself as deeply as I could. I could feel Paula tremble as this new sensation washed over her. As I slid into her, I could feel every throbbing inch of John's cock.

It was a little awkward at first, but once we found our rhythm, it was amazing. For the first time all evening, nobody spoke. Nothing but our grunts, groans, gasps, and moans filled the air.

Suddenly, Paula tensed and began having a series of small orgasms. She bucked and pushed against us like a wild animal. John, who had been a champion all night, couldn't take it any longer. With a groan, his cock began to twitch as he unloaded his seed into Paula's willing pussy.

This spurred Paula on to a big orgasm. She collapsed on top of John with a yelp as her orgasm coursed through her like wildfire. John held her tight and pumped in and out of her, emptying his cum into her drenched pussy.

From inside her ass, I could feel him tense as he shot spurt after spurt into my wife. She was now just too damn tight on my cock, so I yanked myself out and stroked quickly, feeling the familiar pangs of my orgasm approaching.

I remember roaring, calling out, as my first shot of cum went straight up her asshole before it snapped shut. I jerked the rest of my load between her cheeks and all over John's cock as he slowed down his thrusts and finally came to a stop. His cock and balls were soaked with a mixture of Paula's juices and my cum.

My head was spinning and my knees wobbled. I was breathless as I flopped down on the bed next to John. It took Paula a moment to summon her strength and dismount, settling between John and I on top of the covers. We stayed like that for a while, our limbs tangled together and our hands exploring each other as we regained our composure.

Eventually, we all made our way to the bathroom. We enjoyed washing each other with a pair of warm washcloths as we reflected on our evening. There were a lot of laughs and smiles as we recounted the highlights of the night.

We helped each other dress, and settled into our usual small talk. We had all skipped supper, choosing to fulfill our other bodily needs first and foremost. We chatted about nearby restaurants and coffee shops, trying to form a plan for whatever was left of our evening.

At one point, Paula was face down on top of the covers, propping herself up on her elbows to check messages on her cellphone. John and I sat at the end of the bed making small talk. To tease him, I kept hiking up the hem of Paula's skirt, exposing more and more of her bare bottom.

"We are going to have to go and eat, or else my cock is going to want to fuck again," said John.

It was almost midnight now, and all three of us were dressed and ready to head out in search of food and drink. I thought we would all make our way to a sandwich shop down the street, place our orders, visit, and then head home. Paula, I guess, had other plans.

"Maybe your cock needs a little kiss goodnight?", she asked John with a coy grin.

"Maybe more than a little kiss...," I suggested with my trademark smirk.

Before I knew it, John's cock was hard and dangling in front of my wife's face once again. Paula and I sat side by side on the bed while john stood in front of us with his pants around his knees.

Paula gently stroked him, kissing and sucking him while I watched. She held his cock out to me and stroked him while I sucked and licked his shaft. I slid off the bed and began to suck his balls while Paula picked up the pace, really slamming his cock into her mouth.

"I've gotta have that pussy again, right now," commanded John.

There was a mad scramble, and clothes flew everywhere as we raced to undress yet again.

Paula was once again at the edge of the mattress, on her back with her legs spread. John easily pushed into her, fucking her hard and fast. I grasped the leather footstool and dragged it over, staging myself a front row seat.

At first, I just sat and leisurely tugged my cock as I watched my wife fuck this other man. I figured, I've already had three orgasms today so I'm fine just watching this time around. But as I tickled John's balls and worked my thumb against Paula's rosebud, I was becoming more and more aroused.

Eventually I couldn't contain myself any longer. With one finger inside Paula's wet snatch alongside John's massive cock, I leaned in and began to flick my tongue on his asshole. His swelling prick and moans of pleasure only made me more resolved to give his ass the tongue fucking that it deserved.

Before long, I was spreading his cheeks with both hands and thrusting my tongue inside of him. He gyrated his hips and pumped quickly in and out of my wife while I rimmed his ass.

This brought him to climax quickly. When he announced that he was going to fill Paula with cum again, I pushed my tongue as far into his ass as I could.

I wasn't sure whether he was bucking so hard against my wife's cunt or my tongue, but I didn't care. I was just proud that Paula and I together had that affect on him. I circled the base of his cock with my thumb and forefinger and squeezed tightly, enjoying feeling his cum erupt into her.

When John pulled out, he was unsteady on his feet. His knees nearly buckled as I wrapped my lips around his meat and sucked the last few drops of cum out of his balls. Once I was sure he was clean, I focused on Paula's cunt and the creamy mess inside.

She had several more orgasms as I licked and sucked her pussy clean. I took my time, enjoying putting on this show for them as they watched. Their mingled juices only added more fuel to my fire.

Paula looked surprised when I stood up from between her legs with another raging hard on. I grinned and shrugged, grasping my cock and pushing inside her again. She held hands with John as I took another turn in her well used snatch.

I came almost on command when she asked me if I was going to shoot the fourth load of the night into her pussy. John watched eagerly as I sped up, fucking harder and faster and finally burying myself with a growl as I erupted.

Once my cock had stopped twitching, I pulled out and caught our juices on my tongue before they could stain the sheets. She had one last orgasm as I licked her clean, her juices dripping from my chin.

We all had a good laugh at how wild and unexpected that last fuck was. John quipped that it was good that I had cleaned our cum from her so well, to save the car seat from getting messy on the drive home.

By now, the clock signalled that in about twelve short hours, we would be back together again. Necessity dictated that we dress and head out for some food.

We left together, riding down the elevator and heading out the lobby doors into the cool night air. In the parking lot, Paula kissed John goodbye and I couldn't resist giving his cock another playful squeeze before we parted ways.

Paula and I stood by our car, watching as John walked away, disappearing in the distance. We embraced there in the street, and shared another kiss as we watched him vanish from sight.

I could still smell his cologne on our clothes, and taste his cum on our lips. I knew that the next twelve hours would fly by, and that we would be naked and entangled together again very soon.

I didn't know what adventures the future would hold, but I was glad to have two wonderful and passionate lovers to share them with. Looking into Paula's eyes, I saw my own feelings reflected there. We smiled knowingly at one another and climbed into our car, bound for home.

Published 
Written by Couple4Play
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments