Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Watch My Wife Take a Big Cock

"Watching my wife take a big cock"

66
28 Comments 28
77.0k Views 77.0k
2.7k words 2.7k words
Famous Story

My wife Kris and I went to Los Vegas for a relaxing weekend. One afternoon we went shopping at a small lingerie boutique that we had visited before. Kris picked out a couple of things and went to the dressing room to try them on. When Kris went in we were the only customers in the store. But while she was changing this well dressed attractive man in his 40's came in.

Thinking I was the only one in the store, Kris popped out of the dressing room and said, “Do you like?”

The top of this outfit she was modeling stopped at the bottom of her DD breasts, and was completely see through. It just kind of hung from her nipples that were standing at full attention. The bottom was open on the sides with no crouch and displayed her freshly waxed pussy.

Now this guy just walked into the best lingerie show ever. Kris was not embarrassed and in fact spent a couple of minutes looking at more lingerie. She droped a piece accidently of couse, and bunt over straight legged to pick it up. I don't know what the other guy saw but all I saw was pussy lips. Then she went back into the dressing room and put on the second outfit.

She again stepped out of the dressing room saying, “Do you like this one?”

The other guy said, “Yes! I would Buy both for her, but the first was the best.”

I completely agreed. Kris of course had to walk around for a minute and show off her great body. She really got off putting on a show and watching this guy check her out.

Maybe I should give you a little description of Kris. She looked like she was posing for a centerfold. She is about five six, blond hair, blue eyes and a body to die for. Now the thing that really stands out about Kris and caught every man’s attention was her DD boobs. They not only looked great, but she liked to show them off. Kris was also very sexually aggressive.

We paid for the lingerie pieces and went back to our hotel. On the way to our room we passed by the hotel bar and decided to stop for a drink. We were sitting there and who walks by but the man from the boutique. He looked at us and waved, Kris of course waved back. He walked up and said he wanted to buy us a drink. We found out his name was Derek and he was a professional baseball player in town by himself for a day. We sat and had several drinks that afternoon talking to Derek. Kris was being very flirtatious.

I excused myself to go to the bathroom and on my return I noticed Derek had his hand on Kris’s leg, very high on her leg. I also noticed her blouse had another button undone. Now she always liked to show a lot of cleavage, but this was a lot of tit.

Derek had a bag from the boutique with him and asked if Kris would mind modeling the outfit he bought for his wife to see if he liked it. Much to my surprise Kris said yes, she would be happy to. Maybe it was the three or four drinks, or this handsome well-dressed black guy she was flirting with. Or maybe it was the big bulge in Derek’s pants.

We went up to Derek’s suite and he poured us a couple more drinks. Now Kris was already bombed to start with. We chatted for a few minutes and Derek asked Kris if she would try on the outfit.

Kris said, “Of course”, grabbed the shopping bag ducking into the bathroom. She then yelled from the bathroom, “This is hot stuff!” 

In a couple minutes, Kris reappeared and Derek and I both said, “Holy shit.”

 

The top was a white half-cup see through bra with little silk ruffles. The bra stopped just under her very hard swollen nipples and pushed them straight out. The bottom was ruffled crotch-less panties with the sides cut very high. This outfit just said, “I want to be fucked.”

Kris looked at Derek and said, “What do you think?”

“You look like the hottest women I've ever seen,” said Derek.

“Will your wife look good in this?” asked Kris.

He said, “Not as hot as you.”

Now as Kris strutted around the room for a few minutes in her high heels and this fuck-me-outfit putting on a show for us. I couldn't help but notice her staring at the bulge in Derek’s pants. She walked over in front of us, put a leg up on the sofa and stroked her slit a through the slit in the panties.

Then much to Derek and Kris’s surprise I said, “Derek, I think Kris wants to see just how big that dick is that is causing the large bulge in your pants.”

It was my fantasy’s to watch her get fucked by someone with a large dick. We had talked about it a few times, but it was never more than a fantasy. I thought this maybe the time to make it happen.

Derek didn’t take any more prodding before he stood up and dropped his pants.

Kris said, “Holy shit! That is a big cock.”

Now, as a little back ground, Kris had a boyfriend in college, that as she tells it, had a very large dick. According to her, it was as thick as her arm and at least ten inches. Talking about big dick’s always got Kris hot. I had tried to get her to do someone with a big dick while I watched, but she always said no.

I asked Kris if Derek’s dick was as large as her ex-BF, her answer, “Maybe a little larger, but not much.” She had a toy that was almost as large and when she got very horny we would bring it out and that would always bring her to multiple orgasms.

Now Kris was just standing there in front of us not knowing what to do next. Derek was stroking his hard dick. Kris watched Derek stroke his dick and dropped to her knees and wrapped her hands around him. She took as much of him as she could in her mouth and started sucking and stroking him.

I knew Kris was very drunk. But I was surprised just how fast she jumped on him.

After a few minutes Derek said, “Let’s go over to the bed.” He then looked at me and said, “Can I fuck your wife?”

My answer, “Ask Kris?”

Kris didn’t answer, she just walked over to the bed, laid her on her back with her legs spread. I could see her juices running out of her pussy. When Kris hot really excited she became very wet.

Derek climbed on the bed and slowly inserted the very large head of his big black dick in her freshly waxed pussy. My dick is very tick, but not ten inches long. I couldn’t believe how turned on I was watching Kris’s pussy being penetrated by another man’s dick. I pulled my pants off and started stroking myself. I wanted very badly to participate but I also wanted Kris to enjoy the moment.

Derek inserted himself slowly. I watched as he inserted his dick inch by inch pulling it out each time. Then he pulled it most of the way out, and gave her about nine inches.

Kris got his look on her face like she had just been penetrated by a monster; “she screamed and yelled, FUCK YES.”

Derek slowly withdrew and shoved in all ten inches in.

Kris through her head back and yelled, “Fuck! You are big.”

I couldn’t believe I was this turned on by watching my wife getting fucked by another man.

Derek fucked her long and hard on her back, on her side and doggy style.

BellaHillss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BellaHillss

Kris had a number of orgasms. Now she was on her back again and Derek was looking like he was going to cum.

Kris was yelling, “Give it to me, fill my pussy with cum.”

I was stroking my dick and almost came watching them. Derek stiffened and let out this big grunt, then another and another. Kris had this orgasm that must have lasted two minutes. Her body became very tense and shock with every wave of orgasms.

After a couple of minutes Kris looked at me and said, “You like me with a wet pussy, I am very wet.” She then inserted a finger all the way in her pussy and worked it slowly in and out a couple of times. Then she put it in her mouth and licked off the juices. She looked at me and said, “Come over here and fuck me.”

As I climbed on the bed I saw cum running out of her pussy in big globs. It ran out of her pussy and down her ass. I told her to get on her knees; I wanted to fuck her from the back. When I put my dick in her pussy I couldn’t believe how soft and warm she felt. I grabbed her by the hair and fucked her hard and fast.

Derek was still on the bed and started sucking on a nipple. It didn’t take too long and I saw she was going to have another orgasm and so was I. I lubed up her ass with her juices and stuck in my thumb in her ass. I pumped my thumb and my dick for a few minutes until we both came. I sat up letting my limp dick slide out and put both hands on her ass checks watching cum run out of her pussy.

Derek was lying on his back with a raging hard on.

Kris looked over at him and said, “My turn.”

She climbed on top, sat straight up and inserted his entire dick in one stroke. She then started fucking him. Not up and down, but just rolling her hips back and forth. She did this to me many times and I loved it. I was behind her kissing her neck and rolling her nipples in my fingers. This drove her wild, she fucked Derek like crazy.

I pushed her down on his chest, grabbed some cum that was every place and lubed her ass. I then stuck in a finger and fucked her ass, then two fingers. This drove her wild. I then got behind her and inserted my dick in her ass. Now Kris had never been DP’ed before.

She started saying, “Oh fuck, don’t stop.”

Derek and I both were fucking her like crazy. It took a few minutes to get in sync, but when we did it was great. I could feel his big dick stretching her pussy.

Kris keep yelling, “Fuck me, and don’t stop.”

In a few minutes I could tell Derek was getting ready to cum. I felt his dick swell and get really big and hard. I then felt him pump Kris’s pussy full of cum. This drove me over the edge and I pumped her ass full of cum. Kris in the meantime was having one of her biggest orgasms ever.

Kris lay on her stomach for a few minutes with her legs slightly spread. I could see cum running out of her both her pussy and her ass.

After a few minutes she walked over to a chair facing us and said, “You guys are not done, I want some more.”

Then she started fingering her pussy. She knew this would get a rise out of us. Watching Kris finger her pussy was a good start to getting us hard again. She had one leg up on the chair rubbing her clit and slowly inserting two fingers.

Derek started stroking his dick. Kris moved in front of him and started giving him a BJ. Now she had started this before but got interrupted by us wanting to fuck her. This time she was going to take her time and give us both real BJ’s. Kris loved giving BJ’s and feeling a shot of cum down her throat.

Kris worked on Derek for a while then on me. Then she walked over to a chair bending over and sticking her ass high in the air. She started finger fucking herself and rubbing her clit, now this got us really going. Kris continued for several minutes before getting tense and gripped the back of the chair very tightly.

Then Kris said, “Fuck I am going to cum again.”

Next she came back and again started stroking and sucking Derek. This time he was a lot harder. She loved stroking his big dick. She stroked him hard and fast spiting on him to keep him well lubed. Resting for a minute to lick his balls then back to stroking and sucking.

Derek was starting to get tense and stiffen his body. I knew he was going to blow before long. Now she worked her mouth and hands in unison. He raised his butt off the sofa and said, “I am going to cum.”

Kris took the first blast and swallowed all of it, but the second blast was too much. She had cum running out the corners of her mouth when she stroked the third and fourth shot out of him. This time he shot it all over her neck and it ran down her tits. Kris sat back smiling, very proud of herself.

Kris then looked at me and asked, “Did you like the show?”

I said “Oh yes, that was almost as good as the real thing”.

She answered, “So I suppose you want one now to.”

After watching her and Derek I had a raging hard on. Kris sat in front of me spiting on my dick and stroking it. She then proceeded to give me one of the best blow jobs I had ever had. She stroked me and licked my dick from the bottom to the top sucking on the head of my dick very hard. She sucked my balls one by one and licked the sensitive spot between my balls and my ass hole. She stroked in a circular motion moving her mouth up and down in unison with her hands. Now I knew it wouldn’t be long before I shot a load, and it wasn’t.

Kris got to her feet and bent over and gave me a big kiss, saying I love you very much. Then she walked over to the bar and fixed herself a drink.

Derek got up and walked over next to Kris stroking his dick.

Kris looked at him and said, “Yes.”

"Can I fuck you again, if you are up for it?" asked Derek.

Kris’s answer, “Hell yes.” 

They walked over to the bed and Kris lay down on her back with her legs spread. Derek stood in front of her looking at her swollen pussy and her big firm tits. He was stroking his monster dick back to its full size. He did this for several minutes.

Kris looked at him and said, “Are you going to fuck me with that thing or you going to jack off?”

With that Derek got on the bed, put Kris’s knees back to her ears raising her pussy high in the air. He took but a couple of strokes and his monster was completely buried. Kris had this look like she was completely full of dick. He had his dick buried so deep his balls were slapping her ass with every stroke. He fucked her hard and fast for a long time.

Derek started yelling, “I’m going cum.” With this he took one last stroke and unloaded. Kris’s body shock with a huge orgasm. They both laid there totally spent.

After a couple of minutes Kris walked over to me and said, “Love you but done now.”

I had my fantasy and I loved it.

 

 

Published 
Written by blsstories
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments