Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Weekend

32
8 Comments 8
20.2k Views 20.2k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Competition Entry: Winter Break
It was the 7th of August and I was with my husband. We had been invited to a barbeque by one of my husband’s workmates. I had never met Mathew or his wife. But my husband said they were both friendly and nice people. Well, when we got into the car at this point I had no idea of how the day would end. Should also say that I was not in a mood to go somewhere on this weekend, because I planned spending the whole day in home, but it was very important for my darling, so I couldn’t refuse.

We arrived at a nice house with large grass lawn in front and a big pool (as appeared) on backyard. Then we walked around the low white fence. We were the last to arrive and the party had already started. Charles (my darling) introduced me to Mathew, and he reminded me a lot of my own darling. At some point they were similar, and I was happy to find his close workmate be just like my husband in many features. Mathew’s wife Monica walked up and introduced herself. The weather was hot, so I was dressed in a cute but revealing white beach shorts and a light top. We ate and everyone was drinking. There were lots of people, most of them were married couples. Then were dances and we had a whale of time dancing on music of various genres. Slow dances changed by fast rhythms etc. by the end of the day Mathew had a show for us. Fireworks! When the night sky was sparkled with myriads of fire flashes, tempestuous applauses ensued. After the fireworks, people started to leave. Before long Monica and I sat in the kitchen talking with the guys. At some moment I noticed Monica kept looking down at my body. As the conversation went on, she started flirting with me. I had been with girls before and I started to get turned on.

Monica asked me to come with her, I didn’t know what it was al about, but didn’t care. She led me to their large bedroom. I sat on the foot of the bed while she was in the bathroom. When she came back into the room she was wearing only her T-shirt. She sat next to me and my heart started thumping anxiously. Looking into each other’s eyes our lips came together. Our tongues swirled and danced. Monica stood up and moved in front of me. She pulled her T-shirt off and allowed me to enjoy the beauty of her body. She had blond hair and very large breasts. Well, Mathew’s wife did look really great! She had everything to be proud of! Her nipples were hard and of a dark color. She had a nice lovely belly and big curvy hips. Her pale shaved pussy looked inviting to me. We kissed again.

“Do you wanna join me?” Monica asked. I started undoing the buttons on my blouse. Pulling it off I soon left my bra on. I stood up and we kissed again. Monica unbuttoned my denim shorts and I just slipped out of them. She gently pushed me back onto the bed. I felt her hands take my thong and I lifted my butt so she could take them off with no difficulty. Monica let out a low moan as she knelt between my knees. Her tongue touched my outer pussy lips, my clit was now throbbing! Her tongue slid into my wet pussy and I put my hand on the top of her head. She worked her way to my clit and started flicking it. I started moaning, calling her name. I wanted to cum in her mouth so bad. She was very good at cunnilingus; it looked like this nasty woman had a very solid experience in what she was doing to me. Then I heard the door open. I had my eyes closed, but I was afraid to open them. I turned my head and found my husband next to me, with a big grin he kissed me.

Miala_Aders
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Miala_Aders

Mathew walked in and laid on the other side of me. He also kissed me. With Mathew’s tongue in my mouth, husband unsnapped my bra and started licking and sucking my nipple, and that was enough for me to come, it was my first orgasm tonight!

Mathew was naked when he had walked in and my hand had found its way to his cock. I turned my head asking permission from my husband with my eyes. He kissed me and let out hardly audible grunt, Monica had found his hard cock and had slid it into her mouth. That was the sign that everything was OK and I should follow the example. With that I turned to Mathew, we moved up the bed and as I laid on my back. His cock hanged up and down in front of my face. I took him into my mouth, sucking him. He dropped his head and soon we got into 69. I pulled my knees up and my pussy spread open for him. I put my hands on his hips to get him to fuck my mouth. His cock slid in and out of my lips. That was the cock! Just right my husband’s size! It tasted really great! I could hear Monica and my husband moan in unison, he was fucking her. The thought of that and Mathew sucking my clit drove me mad, I was put over the edge and came again. I wanted to fuck him so bad, so I pulled Mathew’s cock out of my mouth and told I wanted his cock badly! He moved around and I felt the tip of his cock part my pussy lips, then his massive manhood slid into me. For the first time I saw my husband fucking another woman and it was happening in front of my eyes. He was behind her fucking his cock into her. She was moaning and pinching her left nipple. I listened to my husband I knew he would be cumming soon. These sounds of my darling were familiar.

It was crazy Mathew’s cock was deep inside me and I was watching husband fuck someone else. Mathew kissed my neck then my lips, my pussy made wet sloppy sounds while Mathew’s cock fucked me. With a loud grunt and a curse I heard my husband cum. I turned my head to where the neighboring couple was messing and saw my husband shooting loads of cum all over Monica’s pussy! She was taking all the cum in her open cave! Mathew kept fucking me, but I watched as Monica moved towards us. She kissed me and asked if I wanted to lick her pussy? I shook my head yes and soon I was on my knees between her legs. I was now on all my fours with my ass facing Mathew and began to eat that sweet pussy! Mathew shoved his cock back inside me when I prepared to lick his wife’s cunt clean. I parted her lips with my fingers and watched some of my darling’s cum leak out. I licked it up with my tongue. I opened my mouth and covered her clit, flicking it up and down.

Mathew’s cock began to pulse while I was making his wife moan and sigh. Mathew thrust deep inside in and I felt his cum flood into me. He pulled out soon and left me to make Monica cum. As I licked her clit, she grabbed my head by hair and began to impale her cunt onto my tongue! My husband’s cum and her juices covered most of my face. She began to scream and her thighs clamped on my head. When she came I thought she was going to break my nose.

We all laid on the bed sweaty and naked. My husband was behind me, his cock still hard. I reached back and began to stroke him. My husband entered me, my hips pushed back. With that he started fucking me like that slowly. I was lying on my side with my husband fucking me watching my new friends fucking. That was the end of our weekend!

Published 
Written by mbifa
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments