Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Welcome to the Lifestyle

"My first time swinging"

11
2 Comments 2
10.5k Views 10.5k
706 words 706 words

As it turns out, I have two "first time swinging" stories, but this was my first visit to a nudist resort and my introduction to Lifestyle. 

***

In 1991, I was twenty-two years old. I met a friend on the volleyball court in Atlanta that lived at Paradise Lakes nudist resort in Land O' Lakes, Fl. My girlfriend and I were soon to break up and he told me I should check the place out. He had a Gold Card membership and could get me free access to all the amenities: volleyball, tennnightclubnight club. He also had a spare room. All I had to pay for was my food and alcohol. I was stoked! I heard about nudism on "That's Incredible" growing up and had always had a secret interest in it. How little I knew...

I arrived on a weekend night about eight-ish. It was Easter weekend, so the sun was already down and there was nothing to see as I drove in. The next day would be sunshine and volleyball and pool-side shenanigans, but for now it was just food and beer and a bowl. My buddy put on jeans and a casual shirt to go to the club, so I put on jeans and a casual shirt. The night club was packed. Three-day weekends always brought out good crowds of locals and visitors. There was a dance floor to the right and large rectangular bar to the left and a small bar in the back the would eventually become my favorite spot over the years before Caliente Resort opened in 2004. We were probably at the club forty-five minutes before a drop-dead gorgeous fifty-year-old woman approached. 

"So, what do ya got in there?" She pointed at my jeans. 

"Oh, great, we can show here." I gleefully realized, unsnapping and unzipping my pants. 

My cock fell out of the opening and she politely reached for it, tossing it around in her hand and probably thinking about what she was gonna do it. I was still a tad on the naive side and extremely shy and introverted. She broke me of that quickly.

MurielGolden
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MurielGolden

As I flirted and she seduced, I wound up completely naked on the dance floor with her. 

She whispered, "I'm older than your mother."

My cock got instantly hard. "What do I do now?"

"Follow me"

She led me out of the club, through the front entrance and around the corner to her condo. We went straight to the upstairs bedroom where she stripped naked and took a condom out of the bedside table drawer. We kissed passionately as she laid back in the bed. I began slowly working my way down to her neck and then her breasts. 

"They're fake," she said.

"I don't care," I muffled, sliding down to her pussy,

"It's bald," she said.

"I don't care."

Admittedly, in 1991, fake tits and bald pussies were not the norm. I was in the Twilight Zone of sexual awareness. I did everything my young mind knew at the time to please a woman. I licked her pussy until it was nice and wet. Took the condom and crammed my large cock into it. Magnums weren't out yet and I was still learning how not to blow them up. As I slid my cock inside her wanton lips she pointed up to the ceiling. Yes. There was a mirror. I was enamored. I had never watched myself fuck before.

Everything about that night was right. The sex was phenomenal. She opened my eyes to a world of seduction and free love that I never knew existed. We fucked long enough for me to cum and she quickly gathered her clothes, we got dressed and returned to the club. For her it was about breaking in the newbie and getting a big cock to boot. I felt like everybody at the club knew what just happened to me. I know my friend did and we would talk about it later. But first, she had to introduce me to someone: her husband. 

"That's some good pussy there; isn't it, young man?" he gloated as he shook my hand. 

 I stammered, "da, ah, ah, Yessir! Yes sir it is!"

 Welcome to the neighborhood. The rest is erotic history. 

 

 

Published 
Written by SerWarrenPeace
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments