Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wichita Linemen

"We abuse our hot tub privileges"

55
11 Comments 11
4.3k Views 4.3k
3.0k words 3.0k words

Author's Notes

"This is my first story in a loooong time. It’s actually been rolling around in my head since a table of utility workers ogled my wife as we checked into a hotel in the Midwest. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I think we both wished it had gone this way."

Two days after a storm ripped away most of our roof, we moved into a room in the next town over at the Gardener Inn & Motel. The insurance company said it could be anywhere from four to twelve weeks before we could move home again—depending largely on when they could get a crew to replace our roof and make the other repairs necessary. Since we were one of many families that suffered damage from the storm, I worried that twelve weeks was optimistic. In the weeks that followed, we joked every time we ordered pizza or fast food meals that at least we lived at the GIM. 

Faith and I moved into the hotel that evening with several snow-white plastic bags of clean clothes each. We carried them, two each per trip, through the lobby and down the hall to our room. I only noticed the linemen on the second trip. I saw them look away from my face and back to their game of cards. Their eyebrows were raised and they were trying to conceal their smiles. I looked ahead and, for the first time since the storm, I remembered how Faith’s ass fills out a pair of jeans. I smiled too as I caught up to her. 

“What’s so funny?” she asked.

“I feel like we’re worker ants hauling eggs for the colony.” Faith dropped one to the floor and reached into her pocket for the key card. She opened the door and dragged the trash bags into the room. 

“This look like the right tunnel to you?” She laughed.

*****

The Gardener Inn & Motel is not The Ritz. In fact, in all the years we had lived in this area, I had never given the place a second glance as I passed. It was one more boxy, two-star hotel in a row of boxy, two-star hotels at the edge of town. We got to know the place pretty well in the weeks after the tornado. The door to the stairwell nearest our room sounded like a piledriver when it slammed in the early morning hours. The shower would scald whoever was in it if the folks in the neighboring room flushed their toilet. The individual pastries they put out for continental breakfast had been made two states over…and two presidents ago.

The GIM got fairly crowded. Some were locals, like us, dislodged by the tornado. After a few painful conversations, Faith and I guiltily avoided them. The ones who had been luckier than us reminded us of what we had lost. The ones who had been less lucky than us terrified us with what we had almost lost. The damned are miserable company for each other.

But most of the guests in the GIM were people who had come from away in response to the storm. In the first few days, the lot was full every night with big yellow and white bucket trucks as linemen from several states had come to reassemble the power and phone and cable lines. As they finished up and moved on, their places were taken by roofers and builders and painters and all the people required to put a neighborhood back together. 

Coincidentally, it was a week or so after the tornado that Faith’s sex drive came back.

*****

One crew of power company guys stuck around after the rest of the linemen had gone. I never caught all of their names, but we got to know two, Mike and Ken, in passing. Through conversations in the elevator, and the parking lot, and the breakfast lounge, Faith learned that they had come from downstate to clear trees from the power line right-of-ways. “They’re starting on County Line Road and working all the way to Phillips Road,” Faith told me.

I teased her that I had never seen her so interested in the doings of the power company. 

One nice thing about staying long-term at the GIM was that we got to know all of the staff. One of the young men, Kyle, that worked weeknights (who could never take his eyes off of Faith’s rack), agreed to let us use the hot tub after hours so long as we kept the lights off. “Seriously. Keep this on the down-low. If other guests or staff hear, either they’ll all want in or I’ll get in trouble. Or both.”

We got into the habit of making a thermos of cocktails every night and then loitering around the lobby until there was an opening for Kyle to sneak us into the hot tub. We would usually soak for thirty to forty-five minutes, then head up to bed. At first, we wore our bathing suits and kept our eyes on the glass wall to see if others had spotted us. Occasionally, someone did show up to the door in their flip flops, a towel draped on their shoulder, only to read the sign that said the pool closed at 9 and leave disappointed. No one ever seemed to notice us in the furthest corner. When it became apparent that we could not be seen in the darkness, we started soaking in the nude, staring up through the steamy skylight. We even played around a few times. 

Eventually, Faith wheedled Kyle into making us a special key card. So long as we knew he was on duty, and we were discreet, we were free to sneak in on our own.

One night, we were looking up through the skylight and Faith began to tell me how Mike and Ken and their crew were progressing and how they were going to go home for a week before they started again on Beech Hill. I laughed at yet another update. “You know how many times I’ve caught those guys checking you out when your back is turned?”

Faith slid closer to me in the tub and put her hand on my cock. “You know how many times they’ve caught me checking them out when their backs were turned?” My cock gave a little twitch.

*****

About a week later, we packed up our little GIM bag to head to the hot tub. But, as soon as we let ourselves in, I ‘remembered’ that I hadn’t packed plastic cups for the cocktails and promised to be back in a flash. I walked past the elevator with my stomach doing flip-flops and picked up the house phone near the restrooms. I dialed room 1204. After one ring, someone picked up. I breathed deeply. “Let’s give it a shot.”

*****

Mike and Ken came in silently behind me when I opened the door to the pool room. Faith, lying in the tub, heard the door open behind her. “Hey, Buster,” she called. “The cups weren’t the only thing you forgot. Somehow, my bathing suit must have ‘fallen’ out of the bag.” She took a sip from the thermos and set it on the lip of the hot tub.

“Oh gosh,” I teased, while the three of us stripped down quietly. “Your birthday is on Friday so I thought it would be nice to wear our birthday suits.”

I could almost hear her eyes roll. “I was actually horny, but lame dad jokes seem to be taking the edge off that.”

I walked around to the other side of the hot tub and stepped in. “Well, if it makes a difference, both of our bathing suits must have fallen out.” Faith’s smile flickered as I set a stack of cups and another thermos of cocktails on the lip of the tub.

“Why…?” Her eyes flew wide as two pairs of bare feet appeared on either side of her shoulders. Her hands shot to cover her breasts and she pushed herself quickly to my side of the tub as she looked up.

Mike and Ken were standing there in the buff. I had kept my eyes on her as we were undressing so I hadn’t checked them out yet. Ken’s package, like mine, was average-sized. But Mike had an enormous dick that hung halfway down his thigh. I think we were all a little surprised. 

Faith was shooting questions rapid-fire. “What is happening? Did you set this up? Did Kyle see these guys? Shit, what did you do with my bathing suit? What…”

Mike sat down on the tiled lip and swung his feet into the hot tub. “We’re leaving town Friday morning but we wanted to wish you a happy birthday before we left.” His semi-erect cock twitched on the tile. 

Faith looked at it, diverted her eyes and continued to stammer.

Ken, too, sat down, but he didn’t linger on the tub's lip. He eased himself fully into the water. He was the smoother of the two. “One birthday toast and we’ll be out of your hair,” he promised and nudged Mike, motioning for him to get in the water.  Mike also slid into the tub. As soon as his big cock was under the water, I felt Faith’s heartbeat slow down for a minute. 

MichelleKing
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MichelleKing

“I’m just…surprised…and…” She looked at me with real anger and embarrassment. “You should have asked…”

Now I was the one stammering. Why I thought this was a good idea, I couldn’t say. In fact, I didn’t know what to say at all. 

“Look,” Ken said, starting to rise out of the tub. “We didn’t mean to make this weird. We’ve really liked talking to you and… We should go and leave you two to it.” He stood up on the submerged bench. The tip of his cock just touched the roiling surface of the water.

Mike stayed put.

“Stay,” Faith said. “Just…one drink. Then we can decide.”

After one drink, Faith raised her feet out of the water to show off her pedicure.

After two drinks, she pushed herself across the tub to sit between them…ostensibly to demonstrate how lovely it was to lean back and look out the skylight. I could feel her foot slide up my thigh. “I’m short, so I have to hold on to something so I don’t go underwater when I lean back," she said. Her hands sought out their crotches.

Mike nuzzled her neck while Ken began to rub one of her breasts. She gave a little moan and her foot left my crotch as she lay back and allowed herself to float to the surface. She placed one painted big toe on my bottom lip and smiled dreamily. Her breasts broke the surface of the water and the guys pounced. In a second, each one was sucking one of her heavy breasts while she pumped their cocks under the water.

She wiggled her toe in my mouth and groaned as their hands began to reach between her legs. They took turns rubbing her clit and fingering her for a minute, then Faith had them get up onto the edge of the tub. She wiggled her butt at me as she went down on each of them in turn. Dutifully, I leaned forward and began to kiss and nibble on her big ass cheeks, two fingers inside her pussy while the pad of my thumb pressed against her asshole.

She could only take that for a minute and I could feel her body shudder in orgasm.

She straightened up. “Let’s go to our room.” Then, when we weren’t moving fast enough, “Now! Move it!”

We dried off hastily (and poorly) and threw some of our clothes back on, grabbing the plastic cups and thermoses and stray shoes and shoving them into a bag. In less than two minutes, we were standing at the elevator with wet hair and clothes plastered to our bodies, trying to look nonchalant. As the elevator chimed, Kyle looked up from the front desk and an expression of alarm (or maybe anger) crossed his face. Faith gave a tiny little apologetic wave and we all crowded into the elevator.

“That’s the end of our late-night pool privileges, “ I joked. 

Faith looked purposefully up to the corner where we knew the elevator's camera was, and without taking her eyes from it, ran her hands down the front of my and Ken’s pants. “It’s my birthday,” she play-pouted. “And Kyle wants me to have a nice birthday.”

Back in the room, we left a trail of clothes to the bed. Faith lay down with her head hanging over the edge and motioned with both hands for Mike to come over. He stuffed as much of that long cock into her mouth as she could handle, while she stroked the shaft. She spread her legs wide so that Ken and I could take turns eating her sopping pussy. 

At one point, she squirted on Ken’s face so hard that she was dripping from his earlobes. Then, hardly taking her mouth from Mike’s cock, she turned over onto all fours and wiggled her ass at me. I plunged my cock into her and began to pump my hips, withdrawing when I started to feel that pressure building. Ken did the same, but after a few minutes, he pulled out and shot ropes of cum all over her round ass.

That’s when she finally detached from Mike and turned to smile at Ken. "Come over here and let me get you hard again." Ken and Mike switched places and her eyes went wide when Mike slid that huge cock into her. She swallowed Ken’s semi-erect cock to keep from screaming and Mike grabbed her hips and began to work the full length into her. 

Soon, he was pulling out to the tip, then ramming his cock back into her so forcefully that his balls slapped her belly. Faith gripped the sheets in her fists and released Ken’s cock (which was starting to harden again) so that she could gasp for air. Mike plowed her that way for several minutes.

Finally, Faith motioned for Mike to stop and moved around to sit on the edge of the bed. Her face was beet red and slick with sweat. She gulped water, then had Mike lie down so she could climb on top of him. Once she had eased herself onto his cock, she began to slide her hips back and forth while her tits swung in front of his face. 

She turned to look at me. “I know what you’d like to see,” she grinned. 

“What else could I possibly ask for?” I asked.

She straightened up and sat back on Mike’s cock, grinding her hips in a circle. “Stand here,” she pointed to the head of the bed.

Awkwardly, I climbed up on the bed and stood straddling Mike’s head. Faith took my cock in one hand and turned to Ken.

“Are you hard again?”

He smiled and stroked his cock. 

“There’s lube in the bedside drawer,” Faith said. “Would you fuck my ass?”

It was awkward for everyone to get into position, but after some giggling and directing from my bird’s-eye view, Ken was sliding his cock into Faith’s ass while she looked up at me and pumped my cock into her mouth.

Ken and Mike found their rhythm and began to push her up against me so that I struggled to keep my balance. Still, she never took her eyes from mine. 

In a minute, Mike’s face reddened and his eyes rolled back in his head. Faith finally squeezed her eyes shut as she felt him shooting his load inside of her. Her moaning set Ken off and he too began to explode inside of her tight ass. 

Faith doesn’t much like me to cum in her mouth, so I tried to pull away but her face followed my hips. Her eyes opened and told me it was OK. That was all I needed. I blasted into the back of her throat and watched her slide her mouth up and down the length of my shaft.

Faith rolled over and playfully pushed Mike out of the bed. “You two have been great,” she said. “I’m the happiest birthday girl in the world right now.” She dipped her fingers into her wet pussy and smeared them on her nipple. “But I have to be cleaned up so you need to go now.”

The guys laughed and asked if they could see her again when they got back in a week. Faith agreed but seemed to want them to leave hurriedly. They took the hint and got dressed and out of there in just a few minutes.

All the while, she lay naked on the bed with her hips thrust slightly up, fingering the juices leaking from her pussy and ass. When the door closed behind them, I came up to the bed and grinned. My mouth was watering. “So you need to be cleaned up, eh?” I started to climb onto the bed but she stopped me.

“This is a lot of mess for one guy to clean up.”

She grinned wickedly and then rolled to her elbow and picked up the phone with her messy hand. She pushed the front desk button and gave me a smoky look.

“Hi, Kyle, it’s Faith. Sorry about that scene in the lobby and in the elevator,” she paused while he said something. “Oh, I’m glad to hear it. In fact, that’s why I’m calling. If you can get away, can you come up to the room? We’ve made a mess and I could really use your help to clean up.”

Published 
Written by Reagent264
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments