Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Winning An Upgrade

"A heat wave leads to all kinds of mischief."

22
21 Comments 21
13.3k Views 13.3k
3.5k words 3.5k words
Competition Entry: Some Like it Hot
Camila thrust her hips furiously grinding down onto John’s jutting hard cock. Her tight young pussy began to throb and burn with raging unbridled desires. She was so close to release. John sensed his wife’s impending orgasm and did what she liked best; he pressed her nipples.

The pressure on Camila’s rubbery erect nipple acted like a “start button”. The young woman felt a flush of intense heat sweep across her athletic body consuming her in a firestorm of lust. She whimpered and yelped before a guttural cry was ripped out of her gasping lungs. Camila’s lithe young body bucked and rocked on top of John as she screamed out in release.

Camila’s vagina contracted in multiple spasms and her long pink nails dug deeply into his muscular shoulders. Camila’s body jerked and twisted on top of her husband’s hard male body. John’s own orgasm suddenly released in an equally uncontrollable explosion.

Camila was panting for oxygen as her body attempted to recover from the intense morning sex. They had decided to sleep in after making love twice the night before. Yet Camila had woken up horny and climbed on top of John’s morning erection. Making love three times in less than twelve hours had Camila glowing a special female glow. Her moist warm lip whispered into her husband’s ear.

“Baby the temperature sex goes up at least twenty degrees when a woman isn’t on birth control?”

John’s new young wife giggled. He smiled and kissed her nose lovingly. John’s body felt drained.

“John that one was so big. My body was on fire.”

John smiled. His new young trophy wife was like that. She loved completely and with total abandon, and yet she could be both fire and ice. When Camila was in a happy mood she was hot as fire and the sex was equally ferocious and searing.

On the other hand if young Camila was in a bad mood she could shut John out like a proverbial “deepfreeze”. Maybe that’s what had attracted John? Maybe it was Camila’s extremes of temperature? On any given day he never knew if she would wrap him in a tropical mist of warm sex or shut him out like an Arctic blizzard. John grabbed his beautiful wife’s hand and pulled her from the canopied bed.

“Let’s get breakfast baby….”

John looked at the time.

“I guess we’ll be getting lunch my hot little nympho.”

Camila giggled as they bounded into the shower.

The couple left their air-conditioned suite hand-in-hand and a wall of tropical heat hit them. Bali was going through an unusual heat wave. August was always the driest month, but for some reason temperatures were hitting into the forties Celsius.

The newly married couple found seats in the outdoor Club Lounge. The Balinese hotel manager Oka came over and began talking to them. He looked at them with a playful glint in his eye. It was another abnormally blistering hot day.

“It’s for charity John. Think of the children at the Kuta orphanage.”

Oka put on his persuasive hotelier’s face. The hotel was five stars and had been renovated and turned into a sophisticated adults only resort.

“There will be two rounds. The first group will be starting soon so you and your wife can join the second group.”

Normally John would have passed and just donated some money. He’d been upgraded so many times in his life it wasn’t special. This trip, however, the jaded traveller was with his new young trophy wife Camila. She had turned positively giddy when Oka had explained the “Polar bear” contest.

“John darling?”

Camila looked at her husband for his consent. She was very competitive. Oka applied the final pressure.

“John you’re already in one of our biggest suites. Win and you’ll upgrade to the 4,000 square foot Jatayu Suite.”

Young Camila’s sultry eyes were playfully pleading. John knew he could not resist his sexy new twenty-four year old wife. Camila’s many attractions included long tresses of lush wavy brunette hair, smouldering brown eyes, pert 34B breasts bejewelled with very sensitive light brown nipples and then—as a final point of perfection—there was her cute nose? Well John might have resisted all of this if it weren’t for his new wife’s sexy hips. Her hips and taut curved ass pretty much slayed John anytime he took a look.

“Okay what time?”

Oka explained the time and went over the rules again. The women would be in bikinis. The girl who stayed in the plunge pool the longest would win the women’s upgrade package. This included a much larger waterfront suite facing the secluded end of the private beach. Also she would win a couple’s massage package and a complimentary limousine for a day trip to a location of the couple’s choice.

“We’ve taken the plunge pool down almost to freezing. It will be a real challenge.”

Oka smiled mischievously.

“I wanted to distract our guests from this heat wave.”

Oka then explained that the man who stayed in the plunge pool the longest would have an additional challenge. He will need to give the winner of the ladies section a one-hour massage in a secluded cabana. If the winning woman gives his massage a “thumbs up” rating then he will also get a winner’s package including a free romantic dinner on the beach for two.

Camila giggled and turned even giddier.

“But Oka what if the girl’s husband or partner does not win? You mean another man will massage her?”

Oka grinned. This naughty part had been his idea.

“Yes well we thought it would be too boring for the girls otherwise. The only way the husband or boyfriend can object is to ‘buy’ his wife or lady back by donating US$500.00 to the orphanage.”

Camila giggled with infectious excitement. She looked at her older more sophisticated husband with a teasingly playful grin.

“So would you save me John? Is your new wife worth $500.00?”

Camila giggled gleefully watching John’s face. Camila loved teasing John almost as much as she loved having sex with him. John groaned and looked at how sexy his new wife looked in her tight shorts; her tanned smooth legs, her beaming smile, and her cute nose. The hombre highlights of Camila’s ponytail glinted in the bright sun and John laughed.

“Honey I hope you remember that I hate cold water. I may have to spring for the $500.00 to keep another man’s hands off your taut horny body.”

Camila giggled and beamed at her husband.

“John let me call Emilia and see if she is entering with David.”

David and Emilia were a couple from England. John and Camila had made early friends with them after arriving in Bali. Emilia was a new author with her first book out. Emilia had sexy long dark hair just like Camila and a smouldering sexy personality and body.

John found Emilia very attractive. She was casual and down to earth and they both liked similar authors. Her boyfriend was a bit surprising. David was a typical pale skinny Brit. John had no idea how David had snared a sexy young talented writer like Emilia. Camila grabbed John’s hand.

“Let’s go to the room. I need to pick my bikini for the contest. You need to change into your swim trunks and I need to call Emilia.”

Camila looked in the floor length mirror. John’s admired her. Damn his young wife was beautiful. She had selected a pale yellow bikini. It was perfect for her Hispanic honey-tanned skin tone. John’s young wife turned towards him.

“So what do you think darling?”

John smiled the smile of a man surveying the woman he loves.

“I think you look perfect darling. Can I just donate some money and we’ll stay in our room and make love?”

Camila giggled and batted her long lashes coyly.

“What’s the fun in that? We can have as much of “that” as you want later. I’ll be your wife forever. I want to WIN John.”

John could see she was excited. He grinned. He groaned. John really did hate cold water. Yet for his new wife he would do anything.

“Okay baby. What’s Emilia up to with David?”

Camila shifted her hip and took a last look at her profile in the floor-length mirror. Her 34B breasts were firm and nicely rounded. Camila’s firm ass was her best asset. She smiled being as satisfied as a critical young woman could be when looking at her body.

“Oh they’re in the first round. She’s already down by the pool.”

Camila looked at John in his blue swim trunks. Her heart softened inside and she felt a flutter of desire. She was so lucky to find a man who could satisfy her so completely sexually and emotionally. John fulfilled her fantasies and secret desires. Her husband was also successful enough to take her to amazing places like this five star resort in Bali. Camila grabbed her darling’s hand pulling him to the door in excitement.

Approaching the pool area Camila soon spied Emilia and waved. The young British girl was in a lavender bikini and holding a paperback book. Her chestnut brown hair was in a casual loose ponytail. Her pale skinny boyfriend David stood nearby. John also waved and squeezed his wife’s hand lovingly. He leaned his lips to her ear.

“I love you Camila. I’ll try my best darling.”

John’s wife’s eyes sparkled with youthful excitement. She squeezed back.

“I love you too baby. I’ll try to win for the girls. But if I do then you must win for the boys. Deal?”

John chuckled and shook his head in bemusement.

“Darling I detest cold water. Can’t I just pay the money?”

Camila’s glared.

“No John. We need to win fair and square. Otherwise Emilia will make fun of me.”

John chuckled. They were at the plunge pool area. Camila giggled and hugged Emilia. John said “hi” and noticed Emilia was holding a copy of “East of Eden.”

“Great book.”

Emilia smiled.

“Yeah I’m really into Steinbeck right now.”

The two women made quick chatter and had pulled away from John to confide what he could only conclude were “girl secrets”.

JuanitaThompson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JuanitaThompson

John loved being married even though he never thought he would. He looked at the two stunning women in their bikinis. It was a sight to take a man’s breath away. Oka called out the next contestant.

“Now it is Emilia’s turn. Is Emilia here?”

Oka looked around at the assembled sexy guests. Many were newlyweds like John and Camila. Others were just couples like Emilia and David on holiday breaks to spice up their sex lives. Most of them were attractive and fit, especially the young women.

John’s eyes couldn’t help gazing at the stunning firm young breasts and curved taut bums. Then he looked at his wife. He grinned. She was the hottest of them all. Well at least for him he chuckled to himself. Emilia handed her paperback to Camila.

“Hey Camila keep my book dry for me.”

The two young sexy women were laughing and holding hands. Both of them had ponytails that bobbed and glinted in the sun. The heat outside was oppressive and a light sheen of sweat coated John’s body. Emilia laughed nervously approaching the plunge pool.

“Okay here goes.”

Emilia giggled and flung herself feet first into the freezing cold pool of water. They could all hear a high-pitched screech and wild yelps as she plunged her body into the frigid water. Emilia closed her eyes tightly and used her arms to hug herself to retain body heat. Oka counted out the time with his stopwatch. The longest so far that a woman had stayed in the water was two minutes and thirty-six seconds. When Emilia reached two minutes Camila gasped in wonder and clenched John’s hand tightly in excitement. She called out to her friend.

“You can do it Emilia! Keep going. You can win. Only a little bit longer.”

Emilia’s body was clearly shivering and her face was turning a light tinge of blue. And yet it seemed Camila’s exhortations had their effect and Emilia kept going. Finally Oka called out the winning time.

“Two minutes and thirty eight seconds.”

Emilia almost burst out of the freezing pool. Her body was shivering with the cold. A giggling Camila wrapped a towel around her friend. Emilia’s teeth were chattering, but she was wearing a victor’s grin.

“You won Emilia. Oh my god you actually won.”

Camila was grinning proudly.

“What about your boyfriend David? Why is he looking so glum?”

Emilia laughed.

“He lost big time. It seems I’m going to be massaged by Philippe.”

Camila’s eyes flew wide.

“You mean the professional tennis player we met playing water volleyball?”

The two young women shared a conspiratorial look. Emilia nodded.

“Yup. That’s the one. He’s a total hunk. Of course unless David springs for the five-hundred bucks.”

Emilia looked at her new friend Camila with a look only another woman would understand. They both cast hungry glances towards Philippe admiring his toned athlete’s body.

“Which he better do if he wants to keep me as his girlfriend.”

The toned young blond haired, blue-eyed, tennis professional from France approached Emilia. David fidgeted and stood to the side looking forlorn. Emilia looked at her boyfriend with a glare as much as to command him to step up and defend her pussy. David shuffled and looked away. Emilia turned and her brown eyes looked into the crystal blue orbs of Philippe. Emilia thought she might melt.

Philippe reached out and took Emilia by the hand. He made a subtle bow and then placed his lips softly on the back of Emilia’s feminine hand.

“I’m charmed. You earned a massage?”

Emilia giggled nervously. This was all so unexpected. Perhaps the extreme heat and the extreme cold had confused her brain and disoriented her? Whatever the reason she allowed herself to be walked away towards the beach for her private massage. Oka gave them directions.

“There is a private tented cabana over towards the end of the beach. Completely secluded. All the necessary oils and towels are there. Have fun. Thanks for raising money for the charity.”

Emilia was grinning the grin of a Cheshire cat as her hips swayed and the soft sand squeezed between her toes.

_________________________________________________________________

Now it was John and Camila’s turn. The men went into the plunge pool first. The longest stayed three minutes and forty-seven seconds. John sidled up to Oka and whispered.

“Look Oka you know me. I’m a good return guest. Let me go last and you’ll have an extra five-hundred for your charity.”

Oka nodded and it was agreed. He called out to the women’s group.

“Okay now the girl’s turn. It’s Patricia from Toronto first.”

A stunning blond moved out of the crowd wearing a black bikini. John could see the men ogling her 36C breasts and bubble butt. He shook his head. He preferred more petite women like his wife. The competition was on. Camila kept a record of every girl’s time. She wanted to win.

“Okay the next young lady to compete is Camila Langham from Hong Kong.”

John squeezed his wife’s slender hand for encouragement. He secretly hopped she wouldn’t win so he didn’t have to stay in the freezing water, but he knew how competitive his wife was. Camila giggled. Oka held his stopwatch.

“Ready? Set. Jump in.”

Camila screeched and giggled as her slim sexy body plunged into the freezing pool of water. Her eyes flared wide as she realized how fucking cold the water actually was. John started to laugh.

“Sorry honey. I can’t help laughing.”

Camila’s eyes were like daggers. She tried to smile, but failed since it was just too cold. Her teeth soon started to chatter, but she called to her husband.

“You wait till it’s your turn darling. Then you won’t laugh.”

Camila managed to last the longest of any girl so far. She stayed in for two minutes and forty nine seconds. John pulled his darling out and wrapped her in two thick beach towels. There were only two more girls to go. The last girl was a real threat however. She was from Sweden and Camila could only imagine how cold it got in Sweden.

Finally the tall statuesque blond from Sweden jumped in. Camila held her breath and grabbed John’s hand. It was only when the girl gave up at two minutes and thirty seconds that Camila could relax. Oka announced Camila as the winner of the women’s heat. Now it was John’s turn.

Several men had competed and the longest time was an amazing three minutes and fifty-one seconds. John groaned in despair. Camila squeezed his hand, her body recovering in the extreme heat.

“You can do it baby.”

He smiled and knew this would be a challenge he had to meet. He nodded to his wife and steeled his body to face the ice-cold water. Oka waited with his stopwatch. John tensed and made his jump. When the water hit his sweating hot body the shock was like nothing he had expected. This water was beyond cold.

John looked up at his excited wife’s face. He clenched his eyes closed. The seconds seemed to pound by like hours. He felt the heat draining out of his body. After two minutes John felt his fingers and toes turning numb. John now realized how hypothermia could kill people so quickly. At three minutes he doubted himself and his body. Could he do it?

John remembered Patton’s quote. “Never let the body tell the mind what to do.” John steeled himself and kept going. Finally Oka announced that he was the winner. When Oka, Emilia and Camila finally pulled him out of the water he felt dizzy. The freezing water had literally drained him. His brain was in a daze.

Camila wrapped John’s shivering body in warm towels as his jaw chattered. His skin was some version of white mixed with blue. He didn’t even know how Camila got him to the private tent far down the beach. She was warmed up now and she attended to her frozen husband.

“Oh my god darling you won. I love you so much.”

John managed a weak smile. The tented beach cabana was completely private. Camila grinned.

“You deserve a reward baby.”

John was too weak and too dazed to reply. John lay back on the wide padded beach bed. He watched his wife pull down his blue swim trunks. His poor cock was completely shrivelled from the cold.

“John I have never seen it so tiny? Poor boy!”

Camila giggled. Soon enough his wife’s talented mouth had warmed his cock up and teased it to a full recovery.

“Honey we’re at the beach.”

John said nervously as his now erect cock jutted upwards. Camila grinned.

“I know isn’t it thrilling.”

With that she shimmied out of her bikini bottoms. Sucking John’s cock had made her horny. She straddled her husband and impaled her tight pussy on his hard cock. They began making love in the private tent. John was soon no longer cold.

_______________________________________________________________

Five years later John was in his house and he put down the most recent novel from Emilia. It was a sexy thriller based in the gambling Mecca of Macau. His four-year-old daughter Maria was running around making noise. He looked at the Internet news and called out to his wife Camila.

“Darling guess what?”

“Yes honey. What?”

“Emilia’s husband Philippe won his match. He’ll be playing in the Wimbledon final.”

Camila entered the room and smiled at her husband.

“Isn’t that nice. Emilia will be at courtside for a Wimbledon final. She must be so excited. I wonder if she’ll bring Adriana to the final. Four is old enough to sit still.”

John nodded.

“I’m sure she will. I mean its Wimbledon.”

John then looked at the next science article on the Guardian web site. It claimed that cooling a man’s testicles before sex would result in a much higher percentage of female children being born. John looked at his little daughter and laughed.

John remembered the freezing water challenge in Bali. He thought of the wild sex on the beach afterwards and grinned. So that’s how he ended up with such a cute minx of a daughter. Then John thought of Emilia and her daughter Adriana born almost the same day as his daughter Maria. He chuckled and thought maybe there is something to this cold-water theory of sex selection.

Published 
Written by flytoomuch
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments