Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

You Should Always Be Nice To Your Neighbours, Chapter #2

"The girl next door, turns out to be the vixen next door."

15
5 Comments 5
21.2k Views 21.2k
2.7k words 2.7k words
Friday night came so slowly, it seemed like an eternity. I had planned what I was going to do, to wear, and how to treat the special occasion that was coming.

It was only one day, 24 hours, but time seemed to crawl.

Then, it was time! DeeDee and I sat across from each other at the supper table. She had prepared my favorite meal, and had treated me like we were a newly dating couple all day, not like a couple that had separated, but were contentiously living under the same roof.

“Are you going to be OK with this, my having my new boyfriend here in our house, in our bed tonight?” she queried.

“Yes,” I said, “It’s your decision to make; after all you set me up with Debbi for the night.”

“Great, then you won’t mind helping me get ready, will you?” she asked.

Dinner was done; off to the upstairs we went, hand in hand for the first time in over a year. She took our bright crimson red satin sheets out of the closet. 'Oh if these could talk,' I thought. The memories that these had held...

Making the bed carefully, as to not show one wrinkle she made sure to tell me about her plans for the night, Dee certainly knew the way to invoke jealousy to her advantage. We laid out over a dozen red candles strategically arranged around the room for the best effect.

Finishing up she then asked me if I would mind helping her dress. This was always one of my lusts, helping my lady prepare herself for our nights together; now, it was to please her new suitor. Stripping naked, she chose a red and white leather wasp- waist corset that I had given her for her last birthday. Covering from just under the bust to her hips, it was seduction to the “Nth” degree in my eyes. As she slipped into it, she turned around and asked me to bind her into the corset. Taking the laces in hand, I began to pull tighter and tighter. When in my eyes it was finished, she admonished me and told me that her suitor wanted her waist tiny, and to keep pulling. She made sure to remind me how horny she got when she was tightly laced and nearly unable to breath. I complied and the corset was tightened to its smallest possible size, nearly 7 inches smaller than her already small waist. Next, came red and white matching leather wrist and ankle cuffs and a choker collar with “D” rings from the same set.

Lying on the bed, she pointed to the white thigh-high ballet boots standing in the corner, and told me to put them on her, which I did. Being a boot fetishist, this was heaven for me. Each lace that I pulled tight made me more and more excited as I saw her foot point straight down, parallel with her beautiful leg.

She then told me to pull the restraint chains from under the bed, attaching them to her leather cuffs, and fasten her down as tightly as possible. The final coupe’ de gras was a ring-gag that she commanded me to place in her mouth and pull tightly behind her neck.

Finished and awaiting her lover, I gazed at her, and marshaling all my strength I was just barely able to keep from fucking my beautiful wife right then and there. Looking into her lustful eyes, I could not decide if that was actually what she had desired all the time or not. Lust getting the better of me, I kneeled down on the edge of the bed, and without a word, I worked my way up to her glistening, wet pussy. She was dripping her juices of passion, obviously terribly excited. Taking my mouth carefully and gently; I pressed my lips against the puffy lips of her pussy and began to slowly lick and suck on her. From the first touch, she began to moan and groan, leaving any doubts about her desires aside. She climaxed in minutes, and so explosively, nearly ripping her bindings off.

Slipping away from her bed, I blew a kiss to her and got myself dressed for my night with my neighbor. Latex jeans, knee high boots of silver leather, a latex tee shirt and gauntlet gloves were my attire for the night.

Walking through the warm night air to her home next door, I saw the front door open slightly, with a paper note tacked to it saying, ”Come in, I’m upstairs.”

Complying, I found Debbi in her bedroom, dressed in a see-thru, red baby-doll nighty, and platform “Come-Fuck-Me” heels with ankle straps. The lights were low, soft music was playing and the scent of vanilla filled the air. My boots and jeans flew off as soon as I saw the beautiful young girl standing there awaiting my arrival. She put her arms up and drew them around my neck, hugging me tightly, and whispering to me that she was ready to be taken. Soon, we lost our selves in passions know only to the luckiest of lovers. Her body melded into mine, we touched, kissed, and probed each other like teenagers on a first date. I had wanted her as a lover for years, and now she was mine, at least for tonight.

Several hours later, we were both spent and had fallen asleep in each other’s arms.

Awakening, I glanced out of her bedroom window, I saw a bright yellow Porsche parked in my driveway. My cock instantly grew rock hard, imagining the evening that Dee was surely having with her mystery lover. I could only imagine how she looked, and how she was feeling as she was making love in our own bed with her new lover.

Debbi sat up and looked straight into my eyes and asked me,

“Will you listen to something very important I want to tell you, and wait till I am done to comment?”

“Of course,” I replied.

“Well, for nearly two years I have wanted to do something that never leaves my mind. I am obsessed with it. I tried in vein to get my Ex to do it with me, but he refused. Will you be my facilitator with this need of mine?”

“Yes," I replied without thought. How crazy can it be?

“OK, you promised, remember that. I want you to join me in a sexual tryst like no other that you have ever experienced before, are you game?”

“What does it entail, you have told me nothing so far,” I said.

“Well, I can promise you a session of sex like no other that you or I have ever experienced if you go through with this.”

She went to her closet and took out a black- latex catsuit. It was beautiful, it had an attached hood with clear plastic lenses for the eyes, a rubber tube about 4-inches long coming from the mouth, attached gloves, feet and straps attached to the right leg at the ankle, above the knee, around the chest and neck. On the same hanger were a corset of bright yellow latex with very severe steel boning and a matching neck corset.

All I could do was stare open-mouthed at the wonderfully erotic latex outfit. As a latex-fetishist, this was my dream come true, I had always dreamed of her dressed like a latex slut, and now my dream was becoming reality. She was very intent on her fantasy being realized, but what was it? Taking my hand, she pointed me to the rear window of her room. Looking outside, I could see the pile of earth next to a shallow hole about 7 feet long and about 4 feet wide in the rear of the yard.

“What is that all about?” I queried.

“You and I are going to dress in matching suits like mine here. We are then going to go outside and roll around in the muddy clay that is in the hole and make wild love as we are covered in mud,” she said in a matter of fact voice.

“OK, I think you are nuts, but OK,” I told her.

With that she started to dress.

AbbyHertsson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AbbyHertsson

The catsuit had the extra feature of a large, vibrator dildo built in, that would impale her beautiful ass as she was encased in the latex prison. In each moulded bra cup of the suit, was a small pin, about the size of a thumbtack that would surely impale her nipples. Pointing to them, she only smiled and took a deep breath.

I oiled her body from head to toe with silicon dressing fluid. No part of her beautiful, young, body was missed, I assure you! Helping her slide into her suit was a treat: it was super tight, and fit like a glove. When the dildo impaled her ass, she moaned and breathed out deeply with an obvious flood of passion. Pulling the suit up, and pulling the hood over her head completed the affair. I zipped the back of the suit up; making it fit her like the skin on a hot dog. As the zipper neared her neck, the pins in her bra cups must have hit home, as she shuddered and cried out a tiny scream.

I fitted the corset to her waist, pulled it tightly closed, and then the neck corset. She could not turn her head, nor move it in any direction. Breathing became a chore as it fit her young neck so very tightly. I asked if she wanted it loosened, but she shook her head and smiled, “NO.”

I took the bright yellow ankle boots from her closet and fitted them to her beautiful, latex- covered legs. They had a 2-inch platform, and 7-inch heels. Not easy to walk or stand in to be sure. I took the remote for her dildo and taped it into her right hand, so she would not loose it while we played. Looking at her, I asked if she wanted to forget it and go back to bed. Another “NO” was quickly replied.

“OK,” I said.

With that, she pointed to the closet, where I found my costume for the night. It matched hers exactly, bright, shiny, black latex, with the same hood, gloves, and attached feet. Taking it off the hanger, I saw that rear of the suit was also fitted with a rather large ass dildo. A waist-cincher of heavy yellow latex and a matching neck corset were hanging there too. Debbi took the bottle of dressing silicon, and applied it slowly to my entire body, leaving no portion untouched. This alone was driving me insane, my cock was dripping precum and all I wanted to do was fuck her silly.

As the suit was zipped up, she placed my waist-cincher on me and pulled it tightly closed. This was a new experience for me, as I had never worn a corset before, but the tightness was quite sexual, to be sure. My boots were thankfully not ballet type, or I could not have walked, however, they were definitely girl’s boots, with a platform and tall heels that took some work to stand on without falling.

Taking her hand, I lead her down stair and outside to our new sanctuary. The weather had changed in the last hour or so, and a steady, hard, summer’s rain was falling. Walking across the yard was so very arousing to me, the dildo in my ass was buzzing away nicely, my cock was rock hard, and I could imagine the Debbi was similarly engaged in sexual tension. I looked up at the bedroom window of my house next- door; I secretly hoped that Dee was looking out at us.

Laughing, Debbi squeezed my hand and said, “At least I won’t get wet,” pointing to her full-coverage latex outfit.

The rain was very intense. We were protected by our rubber prisons, which felt so wonderful as they hugged our bodies. The heat of the night had already filled our suits with sweat as it had to be at least 85 degrees and very humid outside.

At the hole, we stopped and didn’t say a word for a minute or so. The quite was like a curtain of stone. She took my hand and pressed it tightly,

“Let’s go,” she said, “I’m ready now.”

With that, she stepped down into the hole. It was about one foot deep, and was filling with water from the rain.

“Icky,” she said.

She kneeled down into the sticky clay-like mud. Debbi took a handful of the wet dirt and rubbed it on her chest and crotch. The effect was obvious. An orgasm shot through her body like lightning. She sat down and began to fasten the straps around both of her ankles, knees, and then she lay down, asking me to strap her arms together with the chest strap. I climbed into the hole with her, straddling her latex covered body. As I was wearing the same latex outfit as Debbi, my latex covered cock rubbed against her slippery wet body, sending a rush of adrenalin through mine. She then pressed her wrists together and I fastened the last strap tightly around the. I once again asked her if she wanted to stop. She gently shook her head side to side indicating another, “No”.

I followed her lead, lying down in the shallow hole, lying next to her, allowing the muddy clay to fully coat my suit... The experience of being in the muddy ditch with my soon-to-be lover next to me was absolutely amazing. I wanted to unzip her crotch and jam my cock deep into her beautiful, wet pussy.

This was her passion and I would not break it for her. Being absorbed in my own horniness, I got to my knees next to her and took my cock out, pointing it towards her face, I smiled, and let go with a stream of piss, washing the dirt from her eye coverings. After making sure that the air hose was safely working, I decided to add to her moment with a total mind-fuck.

“How about I finish strapping you in, and leave you here for the night, covered in mud?” I queried.

“Would you do that to the girl that loves you so much, that I want to keep you as my own private fuck-toy?” she asked.

“You love me? Since when?” I asked.

“Well, if you must know, since always. When I heard that DeeDee was getting a divorce, I couldn’t wait to grab hold of you. For as many years as I can recall, all I wanted to do was bed you for my own, now, I have you, and I’m not letting you go!” she commanded.

“Now, lets FUCK, stud!” she ordered.

Not being one to disobey a lady, I did exactly as ordered. We unzipped our crotch zippers, I jammed my cock into her soaking wet pussy, and we fucked like teenagers. About an hour later, we rolled over in the mud and fell asleep for the beautiful sleep of lovers.

Waking up in a few minutes, as the water and mud were getting cold, I looked at my home's bedroom window and then saw that the yellow Porsche was still in my driveway.

“Hmm, DeeDee must be having had some night,” I thought.

Debbi woke up also; she threw her arms around me and hugged me with unbelievable passion. I could hear her crying from within her latex prison.

I lead her inside, undressed her and together we shared a wonderful hot shower. She was crazed with sexual tension, could not stop talking. Still soaking wet, we threw ourselves onto the bed for hours of amazing sex. The entire scenario was a fabulous turn-on, she said, even the fake story about leaving her in the cold muddy ditch, the fear got her so crazy that she never turned the vibrator off... She figured that if she was to go, it would be happy, and with a smile!

What about DeeDee? Well, her lover left her as I had done, still tied and bound to our bed, but well used, abused, soaking wet with his cum, and ready for me to clean up with my mouth.

Love is strange…and that is in the next chapter.

Published 
Written by Lustyrose4u
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments