Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

James was in a state of elation as he went home after his liaison with Sharon.  He was a man, at last, no longer a virgin.  He wanted to shout it out, to tell everyone, but of course he couldn’t.  He also felt an overwhelming sense of confidence in himself, capable now of anything.

He let himself into his room, then went into the little bathroom that he shared with the other lodger in the house.  He took off his trousers and jockeys, and held his cock, feeling the sticky residue of the afternoon of fucking. 

He cleaned his cock with a damp facecloth then went back to his room and lay down on his bed.  His mind played back the memories of the afternoon, reliving what had happened.  He could feel his cock growing as he remembered the exquisite feelings, and reached down to stroke it gently.

He wondered when he would see Sharon next and when he would be able to fuck her again.  He thought about her magnificent tits and what her nipples felt like, remembering how thrilled he was when he first touched them.

His cock was now fully hard.  He looked at it as he was stroking, watching his foreskin slide across his glans as his hand moved up and down his shaft.  His foreskin was quite large and covered his glans entirely, even when he was erect.  When he pulled it back, it bunched up just beneath the head, like a collar.

He speeded up his stroking, tugging hard.  Soon he felt precum dribbling over his fingers and wetting his shaft.  He stopped stroking and rubbed his forefinger in his precum, then licked it.  He was surprised to find it quite tasteless but very slimy.

He went back to stroking while he remembered Sharon’s body above him as she rode his cock, her enormous tits bouncing in front of his eyes.  He felt his cock grow thicker as he held his breath for several seconds at a time, feeling his muscles tense.

He started groaning and moving his hips, fucking his hand as he stroked, until he could hold back no longer, as with a grunt he clenched his pelvic muscles and, lifting his butt off the bed, shot a stream of semen up into the air before it arced down and splattered onto his stomach.

That was followed by a brief feeling of relaxation before he tensed again and ejaculated another rope of semen into the air, followed by two more smaller ejaculations, after which he sank down onto the bed, letting his cock rest in the pool of semen on his stomach.  He closed his eyes and soon fell asleep.

At the same time as James was enjoying his memories, Sharon was also remembering the afternoon.  She was still cleaning up around the apartment so that her mother wouldn’t suspect anything when she returned.  

None of her previous lovers had ever cum such a lot and made such a mess, but then none of them had ever given her so much pleasure. She’d never before orgasmed with such intensity and so often.  This boy was special, and she would try to hold on to him.  

***********

 

For the next three or four months Sharon and James fucked each other’s brains out as often as they could, which was about three or four times a week.  Sharon was an experienced lover and enjoyed teaching James about this exciting new world of pleasure. 

She taught him about her body, her erogenous zones and how to stimulate them.  She also helped him to learn how to control himself so that he could bring her to multiple orgasms before climaxing himself.

He was an eager learner and wasn’t worried about experimenting.  They fucked in every position they could think of.  They fucked indoors in every room, in the bath, outside, underwater in a swimming pool.  He fucked her cunt, her rosebud, her mouth, her tits.  They fucked in private, in public, alone and together with others at parties. Life was a never-ending source of hedonism.  

Of course it didn’t last.  Sharon had feelings for him, but he just viewed her as a friend with benefits. She had stopped fucking other men, but he had started chasing other girls as his self-confidence grew, and the frequency of their couplings diminished until one day they just simply stopped seeing each other.

James, however, didn’t miss her at all. As his confidence had grown, so had his sexual appeal.  He exuded masculinity and control without arrogance, and was always polite and considerate.  His popularity at university grew, and it wasn’t long before his social life became very active.  

James soon discovered that women were drawn to him and that getting them into his bed was easy.  He became an experienced and accomplished lover, learning how to satisfy his partner better than most other men.

As his experience grew, he started to develop his own particular sexual preferences.  He enjoyed the challenge of seduction and then becoming dominant and in control, making his women dependent on him.  

He had no wish to enter any long-term relationship and certainly no wish to be monogamous, preferring instead to have a number of friends with benefits.  He didn’t care if his partners fucked other men, as he knew they almost always preferred him and would be available if he wanted them.

His sexual experience also widened immensely, as his partners introduced him to new and varied practices. He was completely uninhibited and willing to try anything as long as it didn’t involve pain.  He didn’t care who he fucked as long as he got pleasure from it.

Of course his parents, Dave and Jenny, knew nothing of this.  He was staying in a boarding house with other students, and they thought that he was spending the evenings studying with his fellow students. 

**********

Then, one evening, a new dimension opened in his sexual life.  He and some of his student friends had gone to a bar in a hotel near their digs.  As the evening wore on, his friends left, leaving him alone at the bar finishing his drink.  

As he was sitting there, a middle-aged woman sat down next to him and ordered a glass of wine.  After a few minutes she turned to him.

“I see your friends have left you alone.”

He looked at her.  She must have been about forty with long black hair and green eyes, and was wearing a low-cut dress that revealed a pair of enormous breasts.  She had a medium-sized figure with a bit of a stomach.  Her dress was knee-length and rode up as she sat down, showing off her slim legs.  She was definitely attractive.

“Yeah.  They’re party poopers.”

“Well, there’s not much of a party here.  I would have thought you guys would be at a real party.”

“Not during the week.  That’s for the weekend.”

“Oh, I’m sure you’ve got enough energy for some mid-week fun,” she said, putting a hand on his knee.

He looked into her eyes and saw them sparkle, then dropped his eyes to her breasts, wondering what her nipples looked like.  

“Do you like them?” she asked, her fingers drifting over his inner thigh.

“Yes,” he replied, then leaned forward and kissed her on the mouth, his tongue brushing her lips.  She kissed him back, parting her lips with her tongue and licking his lips.

He put a hand on her knee and fondled her as he felt her hand move up his thigh and her fingers probe his groin.  She broke their kiss.

“My name’s Beth.  What’s yours?”

“James.”

“Would you like to come to a small private party upstairs, James?” she asked.

“I think that’s an excellent idea.  How many people will be there?”

“Just a few special guests.”

They got off their bar stools and went to the elevator.  As soon as they were inside and the doors had closed, they started kissing again.  He put his arms around her and held her butt, pulling her close so she could feel his now rigid cock.

“Mmmm,” she murmured into his mouth as she rubbed herself against him.

He bunched the back of her dress up and slid his hands underneath, feeling the naked flesh of her butt cheeks, when the elevator bell dinged and the doors opened.  They let each other go and stepped out, walking to her room.

She opened the door and they went inside.  He looked around for the other guests, but all he could see was a middle-aged man sitting in a chair.

“Hello, Peter,” she said to him, “this is James.  James, this is my husband, Peter.”

The man got up and shook James’s hand.  His grip was limp.

“Pleased to meet you, James.”

“Likewise,” said James.  

He was beginning to understand what was happening.  In his limited experience he had not experienced very much other than straightforward one-on-one sex, although that had been quite varied.

He’d read about men who enjoyed watching their wives or girlfriends being fucked and never understood it.  He was an innate controller with a dominant character, so the very thought of someone else fucking ‘his’ woman was simply ridiculous.  

Peter sat down again, but not for long.

“What are you doing, Peter? Have you no manners?” Beth snapped, “Get up and offer a drink to this young man.”

“I’m sorry, darling,” Peter said, getting up quickly, “what can I get you, James?”

“A beer,” James replied.

Peter stepped over to the minibar and took out a bottle of beer for James and poured a glass of wine for Beth, then handed them over. 

James took his beer without saying thank you, his underlying dominance starting to assert itself. This man was a wimp and he was to be treated as such.  He turned to Beth.

“You want me to fuck you,” he said, not as a question but as a statement.

“Yes.”

He turned to Peter.

“You want me to fuck your wife?”

“Yes,” he replied, looking down.

“Go and undress her and bring her to me.”

Peter stepped over to Beth.  He unzipped her dress and pulled it over her head, then unclipped her bra, releasing her breasts.  They were enormous, with large, dark areolae and prominent nipples.  James felt his cock jerk and swell.

“Leave her panties on and come here.”

Peter stepped over to him.

“Now take my clothes off.”

Peter unbuttoned James’s shirt and pulled it off him before undoing his belt and unzipping his jeans. He grabbed the waistband and tugged them down so that James could step out of them, then stood up straight again.

James’s cock was tenting his boxers, which were wet and slimy with his precum.

“Take off my boxers.”

Peter pulled them down and James’s cock sprang out, standing at an upward angle and dripping precum, his large balls swinging gently beneath it.

“Fucking hell,” Peter exclaimed.

“What’s the matter, Peter? Haven’t you seen a man’s cock before?”

“Not one that size.  It’s huge.”

James looked at Beth.  She was staring at his cock, her eyes wide, her mouth half open.

“What do you think, Beth? Better than your husband’s?”

“I think it’s beautiful.  It’s magnificent.”

She stepped forward and took hold of his cock, letting it rest in the palm of her hand, then with her other hand pulled back his foreskin to reveal his large head which was purple in colour and covered in precum.  She let his foreskin roll back over the tip again.

“Oh my God,” she said, “take your clothes off, Peter. I want him to see your miserable little dick.”

Peter pulled off his clothes.  He had dark body hair all over his torso, particularly over his large stomach.  His erect cock was small and thin, perhaps four inches long and the same around, but with a large ballsack.

“Not much there,” James said, “I can see why you fuck around.”

He took Beth’s hand and led her over to the bed, pushing Peter out of the way.  When they got there, he pulled her towards him and kissed her passionately, his tongue in her mouth, entangled with hers.

He held her butt in his hands, his fingers edging under her panties as he felt for her slit.  She was wet and slimy.  He slipped a finger between her labia and pushed it into her entrance.

LevahMia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LevahMia

“Mmmm,” she murmured into his mouth, her hand wrapped around his cock, stroking it.

James backed her against the bed and bent her backwards so that she lay down, her butt on the edge of the bed.  He stopped kissing her and pulled her panties off to reveal a very hairy bush above and around a large cunt.

Her labia were ragged and protruding, glistening with her juices, and had unfolded to show her pink gash.  He could see the inside of her slit pulsing and her clitoris looked large.  He was going to enjoy this fuck.

“Move up on the bed,” he said.

She shuffled up and he climbed on and knelt between her legs, then lifted them up and put them on his shoulders.  He moved forward and pulled back his foreskin so that he could rub his glans up and down her slit before slowly pushing it into her entrance.

He could feel the head slip in then meet the resistance of her vaginal sphincter. He pushed against the resistance and felt it give a little.  He pushed some more then flicked his hips and felt his head pop past the entrance and begin sliding into her tunnel.

“Ooof,” she grunted, “you’re big.”

“I’ve only just started,” he said, “just wait until I’m properly inside.  You’ll never be able to feel your husband’s pathetic prick again.”

He pushed forward slowly but relentlessly, feeling his glans push apart the walls of her vagina and sliding into her hot, wet folds.  She felt like velvet inside, but with little ridges and valleys that stimulated his cock and made it twitch as he pushed ever deeper.

“Oh my God,” she shrieked, “it feels incredible. I’ve never felt so full. I feel stuffed.”

James leaned forward and put his hands on the bed, supporting himself on his arms as he pushed her legs down against her chest, shortening her vagina.  He felt the tip of his cock hit her cervix then slide underneath it until it finally hit the back of her vagina.  The base of his shaft was still outside her cunt, with at least another one to two inches to go.

He was used to going slowly. Most of his sexual partners had been much younger with tight cunts.  He was surprised at how tight Beth was, given that she’d had children, but then her husband was very small so her cunt didn’t get regular stretching.

He started thrusting in her with short strokes, the tip of his penis banging into the back of her vagina.  Beth fucked him back, pushing her pelvis up to meet him.  She grunted with each thrust.

She stared into his eyes as he fucked her, her cheeks flushed and her mouth half open.  Every now and then she licked her lips.  He smiled at her as slowly but surely he felt her expand and more of his cock slide into her cunt until finally he felt his pubic bone bumping into her groin.

“Aaargh,” she cried, “oh you feel so good.  You’re a sexy, strong young man with a proper cock that I can actually feel inside me, instead of my husband’s pathetic little prick.”

James felt his cock expand with his ego as he heard her words.  Precum was pouring out of the tip and mixing with her fluids to coat her insides and ooze out around the base of his shaft.

He speeded and lengthened his strokes, pulling his cock almost out of her cunt and holding it there before thrusting back hard until he was buried all the way inside and pausing as he bottomed out.  

Every time he pulled back, she breathed in with a sigh and every time he thrust forward, she cried out with a loud “Ah”.  Then he started to speed up and soon he was pounding in and out of her cunt.

Beth started wailing.  A continuous cry as he ravaged her cunt.  Her huge tits were bouncing back and forth as they fucked each other like animals.  James’s buttock muscles tensed and relaxed as he thrust and withdrew and he was breathing heavily.

“Don’t cum in her,” he heard Peter say, “she’s not on the pill.”

James turned his head to look at Peter, who was standing next to the bed jerking his cock.  He didn’t say anything, just stared at him as he fucked the man’s wife.  But one thing was certain: he didn’t care what Peter said; he was going to empty his balls into her vagina.

Then, as he was looking at Peter, Beth gave a cry and started thrashing around under him.  He felt her cunt clamp hard on his cock and start pulsating rhythmically, her muscles contracting and releasing as she started to orgasm. The feeling was fantastic, like a velvet glove stroking his cock, and he knew he couldn’t hold back.

He turned back to look deep into her eyes as he gave a hard thrust and held still, his glans clear of his foreskin and right at the end of her vagina with its walls clasping his corona, rippling and tickling the sensitive skin.  

He felt his balls tighten and his cock jerk and swell as a surge of semen rushed up his shaft and jetted out into her vagina, splattering against her insides and coating them with his virile cum.

His cock relaxed then stiffened again as another surge of semen shot up his shaft and out into her cunt, swirling around the naked head of his cock, making it feel warm and wet.

“Oh my gawd,” Beth shouted out as he spurted in her, her cunt contracting in time to his ejaculations, then “oh fuck,” as she dug her nails even deeper into his arms.  Her legs were shaking and her feet kicked his back.

Six times he ejaculated in her before his cock stopped jerking and his muscles started to relax.  Cum was oozing out around his cock and dribbling down her crack onto the bed.  His pubic hair was wet where she had squirted, and his balls itched with the cum that had run down them.

Beth had also relaxed and was smiling at him.  He lifted his arms one at a time so that she could put down her legs until she lay back with her knees raised and put her arms around him to pull him down onto her chest.  He felt her erect nipples rub his skin as he lay on top of her, kissing her. 

“That was wonderful,” she said, “the best sex I’ve had.  You touched places that I didn’t even know I had.”

They lay together for several minutes, kissing and stroking as their bodies calmed down.  After a while, James felt his cock start to shrink.  It slipped out of her cunt, followed by a flood of slimy fluids that dribbled down Beth’s crack and puddled on the bed.

He rolled off her and lay on his side next to her, idly playing with her nipples.  He turned his head to see what Peter was doing and saw that he was still standing at the foot of the bed, looking at them.  His face was flushed and his cock was limp.  He’d clearly cum.

“You can come here now,” Beth said.

Peter got on the bed and knelt between her legs.  He reached out and ran his finger around her hole which was still gaping wide.

“My God he’s cum a lot,” he said, “the bed’s sopping wet and you’re still full of semen.  I thought we agreed that he’d wear a condom.”

“No, you said he should.  I didn’t agree.  Anyway, once I’d seen it, there was no way that I wanted his cock to be covered.  I wanted to feel his skin on mine and I wanted to feel his semen inside me.”

“Well, I hope it’s not your fertile time, because there must be millions of sperm inside you.”

“You better clean me up, then,” she said.

He leaned down and started licking her cunt, lapping up the semen where it had oozed out, then sticking his tongue in her hole as deep as he could.  He licked and sucked, swallowing frequently, then sucked her pubic hair.

“Now clean his cock,” she said.

Peter shuffled over to James, who lay on his back, his cock resting on his stomach.  He leaned down over him and, lifting his cock, started licking his balls.  When he finished that, he licked up his shaft before sucking his cock into his mouth and swirling his tongue around.

James lay back, his cock hard and erect as a result of Peter’s attention.  Peter took it out of his mouth and pulled back his foreskin so that he could clean James’s glans, licking all around the head and cleaning off the sticky remnants of his cum.

“You have a beautiful cock,” he said, “I wish mine were like this.”

“Well, it isn’t,” Beth snapped, “which is why he’s here.  Now go and sit in the chair.

“Yes, dear,” he replied, and got off the bed.

Beth turned onto her side and put her hand on James’s chest.

“Do you understand what’s going on?” she asked.

“Sort of,” he replied, “I can see that your husband is inadequate and that you need other men to satisfy you.  I can also see that he doesn’t mind and even seems to enjoy it.”

“Peter is what’s called a cuckold,” she replied, “he’s a man who gets sexual pleasure from watching his partner with another man.  It’s a conflict, though, because he’s jealous and doesn’t like me with anyone else, but his sexual drive pushes that jealousy to one side.”

“He’s also subservient, and gets pleasure from being humiliated.  Being told that my body belongs to another man actually excites him.  Again, there’s the conflict, but the excitement wins.  Watching me orgasm with another man usually makes him climax.”

“Is it really like that, Peter?” James asked.

“Sort of,” he replied.  “When I saw you kissing Beth, I wanted to beat the hell out of you, and when I saw you push your cock into my wife’s cunt and saw how she liked it, I wanted to cry.  But at the same time I felt enormously excited.  My whole body was aroused and my mind could only think about sex, and all I wanted was that feeling to last forever.”

“And what about feeling inadequate, being humiliated?”

“That makes me feel closer to you.  I can identify with you because you are the realisation of my fantasy. You are everything I am not.”

“Oh, wow.  I need to think about this.  It’s nothing like I have ever felt, but I did enjoy being dominant and in control.  That made me feel very powerful.”

“You have everything it takes to be a fantastic bull,” Beth said. “You are the embodiment of an alpha male: sexy, strong and dominant with a large cock, but not uncouth.”

“What’s a bull?” James asked.

“He’s the other man that has all the sexual power over the woman in a cuckold relationship.  Her body belongs to him.  She is his fucktoy, always available for his pleasure. The cuckold has no sexual rights other than those the bull allows.”

“Sounds OK to me.”

“I’m sure it does.  We know lots of other couples like us so, if you like the idea, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to explore it.”

James liked the idea very much.  The thought of sex on a plate whenever he wanted it was immensely appealing to any young man.  But the thought of having such absolute control over another person really turned him on.

“I like the idea and would love to be your bull, but I want you to know that I don’t use condoms, ever.  If you don’t want me to cum in you, I’ll pull out, but birth control is not my responsibility.”

“We can live with that,” Beth said.

“Good. Give me your contact details.”

Beth got off the bed and went to the small desk.  She found a piece of paper and wrote down their telephone number.  James did the same and they swapped papers.

“Thank you,” he said. “I’m going to get dressed and leave now.  I’ll call you when I need you.”

“Are you sure you’ve had enough?” Beth asked, holding his arm.

He hadn’t had enough, but he wanted to demonstrate his control.  He would have loved to throw her back on the bed and fuck the life out of her, but that would be because she was telling him to do so.

“I’ll decide when I want to fuck you.  It’s not your choice,” he said. “If you want sex now, ask your husband.”

He turned his back on her and got dressed, then shook Peter’s hand and said goodbye, before stepping up close to Beth and kissing her.  She kissed him back passionately, her tongue invading his mouth.  

He broke the kiss and ran his mouth down her neck, then stopped and sucked in her flesh between his teeth, giving her a large lovebite.

 

“You’re mine, now, Beth,” he said, then opened the door and left.

 

 

Published 
Written by aljames21
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments