Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

James had started down a path that would shape his sexual activities for life. He had fucked another man’s wife in front of her husband, bringing her to an exceptional orgasm. He believed that she would be back for more, and that made him feel confident and strong.

He knew nothing about cuckold lifestyles, but he had an instinctual knowledge of how to dominate and control sexual relationships. He liked the power his cock gave him and had enjoyed taking another man’s wife away from him and making her his, her body available for his pleasure.

So he was very disappointed when she did not contact him in the days following their fuck. He didn’t want to call her as he wanted her to approach him as that would give him more power and control. So he decided to treat it as a one-night stand.

The following weekend he was invited to a student party at a house belonging to the parents of one of his friends. They had gone away and their son, Bob, had arranged a party without their knowledge.

He arrived at the house around 8.00 pm to find the party in full swing. It was a typical student party - noisy with loud music and lots of people talking, dancing, and making out. There was also a lot of alcohol.

James went to the kitchen and grabbed a beer before going into the living room. It was full of fellow students, most of whom were already quite drunk. He spotted Bob’s sister, Amy, standing in a group of girls and went over to say hello.

“Hello, Ames, how are you keeping?” he asked, kissing her on the cheek.

He had always been quite close to Amy. They seemed to understand each other well, and there was a spark between them. They’d fooled around a bit some years ago, but never really much more than that as their parents were good friends and it somehow seemed wrong to take it any further.

“Oh, hi, James, I’m just great. And you?” she replied, holding her glass and swaying slightly on her feet.

“I’m good.”

“Do you know Hilary, Katy, and June?”

James knew Hilary and Katy very well indeed. He’d fucked both of them several times, although he didn’t know if either of them was aware that he was fucking the other. He did not know June.

“Hi, Hills, hi, Katy,” he responded, “haven’t seen you guys for a while. Hope you’re both well. Hello, June, pleased to meet you.” He kissed Hilary and Katy and shook June’s hand.

“Hello, big boy,” Hilary said, putting a hand on his arm and stroking it, “I’ve missed you. Have you been keeping well?”

“Yes,” James replied, “I’ve just been really busy with some assignments.”

He looked at Hilary. She was a tall, blonde girl with very long legs and a slim, athletic body. His cock jerked and swelled as he remembered how she liked to wrap those long legs around his body, locking her ankles together and holding him as he fucked her.

She smiled at him, her eyes sparkling. He smiled back. He thought that he might get together with her tonight if he was unsuccessful elsewhere, but he also wanted to find out more about June.

“So, June, how do you fit in with the others here? Have you known them long?”

“Not very long,” she replied, “we met at Uni this year.”

“Ah. Don’t let them lead you astray. They’re quite wild, you know,” he said with a grin.

She blushed and looked down. She was quite a shy person and found it difficult talking to the opposite sex. She was an attractive woman, with long, coal-black hair, green eyes and an oval face framing a pretty mouth with sensual lips. She was about 5’ 4” with a slim figure and a fairly large bust, which was quite visible in her low-cut blouse.

Despite being shy, she’d had quite a number of boyfriends and had explored her sexuality. She knew how to give them pleasure, but they never lasted very long as boyfriends, as she would not allow them to penetrate her. She would do all manner of things except fuck. She was still a virgin.

“Oh, shut up, James,” Katy said, punching him playfully on the shoulder, “June’s a friend and we look after her. That’s why we haven’t introduced her to you.”

“Well, I’ve met her now, so she can make up her own mind,” he said, then turned to June and took her hand.

“Come on, let’s have a go at dancing,” he said, leading her away from the others to join the crowd gyrating in the middle of the room.

They danced energetically for several numbers. He touched her at every opportunity he could, just to make physical contact. After a time they were breathless and retired to the side of the room.

“Can I get you a drink?” he asked.

“Yes, please. A glass of red wine.”

He went to the kitchen and picked up a beer and a glass of wine and returned to her.

“Did you enjoy dancing?” he asked.

“Yes, but I’m not very good.”

“You’re fine. It’s all about having fun, not performing,”

“I suppose so.”

“Have you got a steady boyfriend?”

“No,” she answered, blushing and looking down.

“I can’t imagine why not,” he said, then leaned forward and kissed her, his lips on hers.

She didn’t pull back, so he kissed her more firmly, his lips nibbling hers and pulling at them. He felt her respond and it wasn’t long before his tongue was in her mouth, seeking hers.

June hadn’t felt like this before. The alcohol had made her more relaxed and she had responded quicker than she usually would, but what was different was the feeling of her skin tingling on her arms and neck and a warm glow in her groin. She put her arms around his body and her hands on his back, holding him tightly as they kissed.

James put his arms around her shoulders, rubbing her back as he carried on exploring her mouth. He felt her wriggle, so moved his hips forward so that he could press against her. His cock was rock-hard and he wanted her to feel it.

“Oh my!” she exclaimed, breaking their kiss, “Katy was right. I have to be careful with you.”

“No, you don’t,” he said, “we’re just having fun, but I’ll stop if you want.”

But June didn’t want him to stop. She’d never felt like this before. Her heart was thumping and her whole body felt alive. She’d felt his hardness against her stomach and, uncharacteristically, desperately wanted to explore it more.

She looked up at his face with dreamy eyes and smiled at him. He bent down and kissed her mouth gently, then brushed his lips across her cheek before licking her ear and gently nibbling her earlobe.

June gasped as she felt his tongue in her ear. Her ears were particularly sensitive and what he was doing felt marvellous. At the same time she felt his fingers brush over her blouse and rub her left nipple.

“Ah,” she murmured, involuntarily.

James left her ear and started kissing her again, this time more passionately, his tongue deep inside her mouth. His whole hand now cupped her breast, his fingers palpitating it through her blouse, feeling the firm flesh.

June couldn’t believe what was happening to her. Her body was yearning for this boy. She wanted him. She wanted to see him naked, to feel his skin on hers, to run her fingers over his muscles, to lick his nipples. She’d never felt like this before.

She kissed him back with passion, sucking at his tongue then licking it with hers. She squeezed his buttocks and pulled him, rubbing her stomach against his erection and wondering what his cock looked like. Her body was on fire and she could feel the moisture between her legs.

“Shall we see if we can find somewhere a little more private?” James said, breaking their kiss.

“I think that’s a good idea,” she replied.

He took her by the hand and led her out of the living room. They went upstairs and found a bedroom that was empty. James locked the door then turned around and started kissing her again, holding her butt and rubbing around it as his fingers slowly moved inwards and down under her groin.

June was wearing thin slacks and could feel his fingers getting closer to her slit. She broke their kiss and leaned back to look at him, then stroked his face before starting to unbutton his shirt.

He looked into her eyes as she finished unbuttoning his shirt and pushed it back over his shoulders until it fell off onto the floor. She looked at his chest with its patch of red hair then rubbed her fingers over his nipples, watching his areolae pucker up and his nipples grow as she stimulated them.

James stood still as he enjoyed her touch, letting the pleasure seep through his body, then reached forward and undid her blouse, slipping it off her body. She was wearing a low-cut, flesh-coloured bra. He reached around her back and unhooked it, revealing her breasts for the first time.

“My god, you have the most beautiful breasts,” he exclaimed, “they are just perfect.”

Her breasts were indeed beautiful, large and firm with big areolae and very prominent nipples. She was a size 38DD and proud of it. He leaned forward and brushed his lips over her left nipple, his tongue flicking the tip before sucking it inside his lips.

“Ooooh,” she moaned as she felt a gush of liquid flow ooze out of her pussy.

He let go of her breast, took her hand and led her to the bed.

“Sit down,” he said.

She sat on the edge and waited. He knelt down in front of her and removed her shoes, then took off his shoes and socks, before standing up in front of her.

She looked up at him as he loosened his belt, unzipped his trousers and pushed them down so that he could step out of them. He was now naked in front of her except for his boxers.

She could see the outline of his cock straining against the material, and reached forward to touch it, rubbing the tips of her fingers along his shaft.

“Take them off,” he said.

She grasped them with both hands and pulled them down. His cock sprang out, erect and pointing upwards as it dripped precum, his balls dangling underneath.

“Oh my God,” she exclaimed, then ran her fingers around it and down the shaft, before jiggling his balls, “I can see why Hilary called you a big boy.”

“Stand up so I can undress you,” he said.

She stood up and stepped forward. He undid her slacks and pulled them down so she could step out of them, leaving her with only her very brief panties to cover her cunt.

He put his hand between her legs and rubbed her cunt through the material of her panties, running his fingers along the outline of her labia, then slipped a finger under the hem and rubbed them directly. He smiled as he felt them part and slipped a finger inside her.

June couldn’t believe she was letting him do this. Her pussy was off-limits. She was keeping it for her future husband. But here she was, letting the boy who she’d only met a few hours ago put his finger inside it. She would have to stop this.

“James, you’ve got to stop. I’m a virgin and I’m keeping myself for the man who will be my husband. We can play around but I won’t sleep with you.”

James was not put off by her protestations. He was going to fuck her. He had never had a virgin before and he wanted to experience that. He hoped that she’d drunk sufficient wine to relax her guard and allow him to slide his cock deep into her cunt and fill her womb with his sperm.

“That’s OK, June. Don’t stress. We’re having fun and I won’t do anything you don’t want. I think we should both get on the bed and enjoy making each other feel good.”

He took his hand out and pulled off her sopping wet panties, then threw them on the floor as both of them got onto the bed and lay on their sides facing each other.

They started kissing again, but this time exploring each other’s bodies, their hands roaming everywhere. He felt her nipples, pinching them gently and pulling them, then traced his fingers down over her flat stomach to mingle with the tangle of black hair above her pussy, tugging at it.

She had her hand between them feeling his cock. She hadn’t seen one as large as his before and was fascinated at how thick and hard it was. She grasped the skin in her hands, stroking it up and down and watching how his foreskin glided back and forth over his glans. Drops of precum were emerging from his slit and sliding down his shaft.

She leaned forward and licked them off as she grasped the shaft, holding the skin down to fully expose his cockhead, then licked all around his glans, her tongue washing it clean. She lifted her head to look at him, then bent forward again and took his glans between her lips before sucking it into her mouth and whirling her tongue around it.

“Aaaah,” he murmured, “that feels very good.”

She carried on sucking his cock. A river of precum flowed onto her tongue and made her swallow from time to time. He lay there enjoying it for several minutes then pulled his cock back out of her mouth.

“Enough,” he said, “I want to spend time on you,” and gently pushed her onto her back.

He leaned over her and kissed her, his tongue in her mouth savouring the taste of his precum. As he kissed her, he shuffled closer to her then broke their kiss to run his lips down her neck, gently sucking at her flesh before licking his way down to her chest.

He trailed his tongue over her nipples, one at a time, flicking each one and tasting her flesh. She stopped playing with his cock and held his head in her hands as he sucked at her tits.

“Oh God, James, that’s lovely,” she breathed, “absolutely lovely.”

He sucked on her right nipple, then took her whole areola into his mouth, running his tongue around her nipple as he did so. At the same time his fingers found her slit and rubbed her labia.

“Oh James,” she said softly and raised her knees, spreading her legs as she did so.

He took his mouth off her tit and, getting onto his knees, shuffled round until he was between her legs, before bending down and sucking her tit again while he continued to run his fingers over her labia, gently pinching them.

June felt her hips moving involuntarily. She was making little fucking movements as a delicious glow spread through her groin and her breathing became heavier. Then she started holding her breath, concentrating on her feelings.

KrissDevis
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KrissDevis

James felt her muscles tensing. He gave her tit a last suck, then slowly trailed his tongue down over her stomach and onto her bush. He sucked at her pubic hair, tasting her sweat, before moving down and licking her labia.

“Oh gawd,” she cried, “oh James.”

She lifted her hips and thrust her cunt into his face. He ran his tongue up and down between her labia, pushing them apart so that he could taste inside her. She was pouring fluids and his mouth and chin were slippery with them.

He licked up to the top of her slit, then gently sucked her clit between his lips, his tongue circling it. At the same time, he rubbed her vaginal entrance with his forefinger then slowly pushed it inside her hot tunnel to rub against the top wall of her vagina.

June lost control. She started fucking his face, her groin pushing against his mouth and moving in little circles. He could feel her muscles tense, while she held his head. He inserted another finger into her cunt and felt all around.

He was surprised that she felt quite big and reckoned that his cock would not have too much difficulty entering her.

“Don’t stop,” she cried, “please don’t stop.”

He sucked harder at her clit, this time feeling it grow and throb in his lips, the tip emerging from the folds of skin surrounding it. He pushed hard on the tip with his tongue as he rammed his fingers in and out of her cunt in a corkscrew motion.”

“Aaaargh,” she cried, “I’m cumming.” She gave a huge push against his face and held his head hard against her as her cunt pulsed around his fingers and a gush of fluid spurted out onto his hand.

“Oh my god,” she cried, “oh James,” her hips moving.

He lifted his head from her groin and crawled closer to her, his cock now pointing at her cunt. He took his fingers out of her cunt. She was still in a highly aroused state with her hips moving when he held his cock against her and, pulling back his foreskin, rubbed his glans between her labia then over her clit.

“No, James, please don’t,” she said, but her body said otherwise. He could feel her hips move so that his cockhead slid up and down between her labia.

“It’s alright,” he said, “I’m not going into you, just rubbing between your lips. You can hold it and then it’s under your control.”

She reached down and grasped his cock. She was amazed at how rigid and hard it was but how soft the skin was. She felt the heat that emanated from it and how it throbbed with his heartbeat. It was immensely powerful and yet she had it in her hand.

She rubbed him up and down her slit. She was pouring fluids that made her slippery and wet. Precum was running out of the tip of his cock and mingling with her fluids. All her nerve endings were screaming and her cunt was itching inside. She couldn’t hold off any longer.

She pushed his cock down towards her entrance and lifted her hips. He gave a small thrust and his glans slipped slightly into her entrance until it met resistance. Whether that was her vaginal sphincter or her hymen, he did not know.

“Just the tip,” she breathed.

James looked at her. He knew that this was the moment he was going to fuck her, to take her virginity away forever. There was no way it would be ‘just the tip’. He leaned down and put his hands on the bed, supporting his body, then pushed his hips forward.

“Just relax,” he said and pushed gently.

He felt his glans slip in a little more, then gave a quick, sharp, short thrust and felt his glans pop through her entrance and slide into her tunnel.

“Aaaaargh,” she cried, “that hurt.”

He ignored her cry and carried on pushing, feeling his cock slide further into her cunt, his corona rubbing against her walls as his cock opened up her previously unused vagina.

The initial pain that June had felt calmed down, and now all she could feel was this huge, thick, throbbing rod of flesh slowly invading her cunt and setting her nerves on fire.

“Oh James. Oh my love. Oh god it’s beautiful,” she breathed.

She reached up and placed the palms of her hands on his chest as she gazed into his eyes, her mouth half open.

James felt incredibly powerful and yet strangely protective. He had taken this girl’s virginity. The first cock she had felt inside her was his, and she would never forget it. She would always be his.

He started fucking her gently, feeling his cock slide back and forth, her walls rubbing his corona. He was still near the entrance of her vagina as he didn’t want to go too deep until she grew accustomed to him. He knew his cock was big and that her vagina was unused to being penetrated, and he didn’t want her to remember this experience badly.

He fucked her gently for a long time, rhythmically massaging the inside of her cunt with his glans. She was now fucking him back and he could feel the tip of his cock growing itchier as the stimulation of her velvety walls tickled it. She was now breathing more heavily.

He started thrusting faster and more strongly. She moved her hands to grip him tightly on his forearms, her fingers digging into his flesh, her muscles tense. Her large tits were bouncing around with their movements. He could feel her cunt gripping his cock tightly and holding it, so that their movements made his foreskin slide back and forth over his glans.

James was getting close to cumming. His cockhead felt sensational, her vagina clasping and holding it like a velvet glove as it slipped in and out of her entrance muscle. He could feel his balls start to tighten when suddenly June let go of his arms and flung her hands onto the bed as she began thrashing under him.

“Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh,” she cried, lifting her butt off the bed, her legs shaking.

And that was when James felt the muscle at the base of his cock contract. He didn’t give a thought about birth control, only that he had to cum. He gave a sharp thrust and rammed his way deep into her vagina, his cock bumping her cervix as he sprayed a huge jet of semen inside her.

“Aaaargh!” June screamed, a mixture of pain and pleasure as his cock hit her cervix at the peak of her orgasm and his semen jetted into it then coated her insides.

James kept still, his glans against her cervix, semen spurting out of the end as his cock jerked rhythmically inside her. He could feel her cunt contracting in time to his ejaculations, milking his cock. He didn’t thrust any deeper, knowing that any further movement would hurt, just held still and filled her with his hot, fertile semen.

June felt his cock jerk and fill her vagina with warm, slippery fluid. She felt battered inside and sensitive at her entrance where her hymen had torn, but those feelings were eclipsed by the intensity of her orgasm. She felt as though every nerve in her body was screaming followed by a flood of overwhelming relief.

James leaned down and kissed her on the mouth, then lowered himself slowly until he was lying on her, his chest against hers. He brushed her hair to the side and stroked her cheek.

“That was sensational, June. Thank you so much.”

She looked at him, a huge grin on her face. She felt immense pride in herself. At last she was a woman, and it hadn’t really hurt that much.

“You’re a bad boy, James, you’ve ruined me.”

“No, I haven’t. I’ve opened the door to a life of unbelievable pleasure. You’ve no idea what fun you’re going to have.”

“I think I do, you sexy man.”

They lay together for several minutes, kissing and saying nice things to each other. James didn’t move as he waited for her cunt to adjust to what had happened. June reached down and felt his shaft then tickled his balls.

“You’re not all the way inside,” she said, “why don’t you try going further in?”

“Are you sure? Your hymen is torn and probably bleeding. I don’t want to hurt you.”

“Let’s try. If it’s too much I’ll tell you.”

She wanted him all the way inside her. She could feel his cock stretching her and she liked it, but she felt an emptiness deeper in her vagina where he hadn’t been. His cock felt warm and alive in her.

He pushed in slowly. She winced as his shaft pulled against her torn hymen, but loved the feeling of his glans pushing open her vaginal walls and rubbing against them. She felt itchy at the bottom of her slit where his semen was oozing out and dribbling down her crack.

He carried on pushing, feeling the tip of his cock brush her cervix before slipping under it and feeling it rub the top of his glans then his corona until finally the tip hit the back of her vagina.

“Oh my god, you feel so damn big inside me. I feel like a stuffed chicken,” she said.

“Does it hurt?”

“Not very much. You can move if you want.”

He started moving inside her, his cock head sliding back and forth under her cervix, his foreskin bunching up behind his glans then sliding back over it again. His cock grew thicker and longer as his arousal increased.

June could feel his glans scraping her vaginal walls and bumping into the end of her tunnel. Every time he thrust forward, his shaft dragged her labia inwards and made her clitoris dip down to rub against the top of his cock. She felt incredibly aroused despite feeling some pain internally.

She reached round his back and held his buttocks, pulling him in then letting him pull out. She felt his gluteal muscles tighten as he thrust and loosen as he withdrew. This boy felt like a God to her, strong and powerful.

“Are you going to cum again?” She asked.

“Yes,” he replied, “and you?”

“No,” she said, “but it’s alright. I want to feel you cum as I look into your eyes.”

James speeded up his thrusts and concentrated on the feelings in his cock. Her cunt felt deliciously warm, clasping his cock in a glove of soft flesh, slippery with the semen from his recent ejaculations.

He felt her hand slip from his butt and her fingers play with his balls, giving him a surge of pleasure. He carried on fucking her, feeling his tension rise, and then suddenly he was there.

With a deep thrust he held still inside her as his cock jerked and a wad of semen jetted out of the end to splatter against the back of her vagina. Another ejaculation followed a second later and then he was done; he’d cum twice in a short time.

June stared into his eyes as he came. She felt his cock jerk inside her, and the sudden warmth of his semen filling her fornix. His eyes had a faraway look as he climaxed, as though he was in another world, then they focused on hers as he came down from his high.

His body relaxed and his cock started to shrink and his breathing returned to normal. After a few minutes his cock slipped out of her cunt, followed by a flood of fluids that trickled down her and onto the bed.

He kissed her then rolled off to lie beside her, propped up on one elbow. He looked at the mess on the bed. There was a puddle of semen with pink streaks in it.

He looked at her cunt. Her labia were wide apart and her vagina gaping open with semen oozing out. Her pubic hair was matted and wet. She looked ravaged.

“We’ve made rather a mess on the bed,” he said, “I hope Bob and Ames manage to clean it up before their parents get back.”

“I’ll tell her,” June said. “She’ll be alright. She won’t be angry with me.”

“I suppose we better go downstairs again,” James said.

“I suppose so,” June replied.

She leaned forward and kissed his cock then got off the bed. He followed her and they both got dressed. James unlocked the door and they went downstairs to the living room. The party was in full swing with a lot of people looking decidedly worse for wear.

They went into the kitchen where they saw Amy and Hilary. June went up to Amy and whispered something in her ear. Amy looked over at James and smiled, then said something to Hilary, who laughed out loud, then kissed June on the cheek.

Amy and June left the room and Hilary came over to James.

“You sneaky bastard,” she said, laughing, “you went and fucked poor little June. I hope it’s not a one-night stand.”

“Shut up, Hilary, you’re just jealous,” he replied.

“Well, I was hoping to have you later tonight, but I suppose you’re worn out now.”

“I am a little tired, but if you’re needy I’m sure I can rise to the occasion.”

“No thanks. I don’t want to be second best. You can fuck me another time.”

She grabbed the front of his trousers, feeling his cock, then let go and walked away.

James decided he’d go upstairs and see if he could help clean up some of the mess he’d made. When he got to the bedroom, he found Amy and June stripping the bed.

“Oh, it’s you, James,” Amy said. “You don’t need to worry, June and I will sort this out.”

“Thanks,” he replied. ‘“I think I’m going to go off now. June, can I give you a lift home?”

“No thanks, James. I’m going to stay here with Ames tonight. I’ll give you a call tomorrow.”

She stepped up to him and kissed him on the mouth.

“And thank you for a wonderful evening. I’ll never forget it.”

“Me too,” he replied, then kissed Amy on the cheek and said goodbye before leaving.

In the taxi on the way home he thought about everything that had happened.

He’d enjoyed seducing June and fucking her, and was particularly pleased that he’d taken her virginity. Because of that, he felt a sense of power over her. From all he’d read, it seemed that girls usually remembered their first fuck and often returned to the man for more, even after they were with someone else or were married. He liked that idea.

Regardless of that, he was looking forward to fucking her again on a regular basis and showing her what he liked to do. He was sure that she would participate enthusiastically and allow him to shape her preferences into those that would give him a lot of pleasure. He was a little worried about the lack of birth control, but decided that she would have mentioned it if it were a problem.

When he got home to his room, he found a note on his bed: ‘Someone called Peter telephoned for you. He left a message to say he’d like you to call him on 020 7426197 in the morning’.

So, he thought, it seems that my services are required again. The thought appealed to him and he would definitely respond. But this time he would become much more dominant. Peter needed to understand that his wife’s body now belonged to him.

He got undressed and, after a shower, went to bed thinking about how he was going to fuck Beth in front of her husband and make the cuck realise that his wife’s body now belonged to another man.

Published 
Written by aljames21
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments