Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Beth finished making sandwiches and put them on the kitchen table in front of James and Peter. While she’d been preparing them, she’d thought about what was happening. This man who was really still a boy, had become the man of the house. He had completely dominated her husband and she was in thrall to him.

Tonight he’d fucked her like she’d never been fucked before, and she’d loved it. Now he was going to fuck her again and she couldn’t wait. Her pussy was itching and her juices were flowing. She could feel her inner thighs getting wet as she sat at the table.

James looked at her and smiled. He saw that she was squirming in her seat and knew what it was.

“Tell your husband how you’re feeling,” he said.

“What do you mean?”

“You know what I mean. You can’t wait to feel my cock again. Your cunt is itching and you feel empty. You want to feel my cock slide into you, stretching your vagina. You want to feel my body pressed hard against yours, my muscles tense as I slam into your pussy. You want to feel my cock jerk and throb as it sprays my cum into your fertile vagina. Tell your husband, Beth.”

“Oh god,” she said, “you’re right. I want you more than I’ve ever wanted a man. I want you to use me, and I feel disgusted with myself that I can’t resist you. Peter and I have had this lifestyle for years and it’s worked for us, but with you it’s different.”

She turned to look at Peter, her eyes bright and her breathing heavy.

“I want him, Peter. I want to feel his hands on my body, stroking me, squeezing me, pulling my breasts, squeezing my butt, rubbing my labia, tickling my clitoris, opening my entrance. I want to feel his mouth on mine, sucking my lips, biting them. I want him to bite my neck, my shoulders, my breasts, my groin. I want his marks on me, for the world to know that I am his.”

“I want to feel his beautiful, beautiful cock, to feel it grow in my hand and throb as his blood surges into it. I want to pull back his foreskin and kiss that magnificent head, licking the drops of precum as they appear. I want to feel his balls, caress his testicles as they hang low in his sac.”

“And I want to feel him force his way into my core, to take me and fuck me until I pass out with the intensity of pleasure he gives me. I want to feel his semen splattering against the inside of my vagina, his sperm swimming inside my uterus.”

“I want him, Peter, more than I’ve wanted any other man.”

James listened to her words, feeling like a god. This sexy, middle-aged woman was telling her husband that she wanted to be his fucktoy. She would be available for him whenever and wherever he wanted. She would also do anything he told her to do.

“I can see that, Beth,” Peter said, “He’s different, somehow. He’s an arrogant bastard and a controller, but he’s fucking sexy and an amazing stud. Watching him with you is incredibly exciting, even if it hurts like hell. Seeing that huge cock plunder your body until you lose all control and thrash around in your orgasm is mind blowing.”

This was probably one of the defining events in James’s life. It was the moment he realised the strength of his sexual power and, although he didn’t know it then, that would shape his path in the years to come.

He got up from his chair and helped Beth out of hers, then stood behind her and held her heavy tits in his hands, his fingers pinching her nipples, deliberately fondling her in front of her husband. He felt her hand move round to grasp his cock. He looked at Peter, who was still sitting down.

“Let’s not waste any more time then. If you want to watch, you’d better come with us.”

He took Beth’s hand off his cock and led her towards the bedroom. Peter got up and followed them. When they got there, James and Beth got onto the bed.

“Take your clothes off, Peter,” James said, “you can’t stay here like that.”

Peter hurriedly undressed, throwing his clothes onto the floor and standing there, naked. His little cock was erect and hardly visible under his paunch.

“Shit, that’s pathetic,” James said, “no wonder your wife keeps looking for a proper cock. Well she’s found one now, so maybe she’ll stop looking.”

He was beginning to understand that Peter enjoyed humiliation. He turned to Beth, who was sitting up on the bed next to him.

“Can you even feel that thing inside you?”

“Not really,” she replied, “not like yours.” She put her hand on his cock.

“Well, you certainly won’t feel it after I’ve finished stretching your cunt.”

He looked at Peter.

“Come here, Peter, I want to see that thing of yours properly. It’s so small that it’s difficult to see from here.”

Peter moved to the side of the bed.

“I can see why Beth prefers me,” James said, “but that’s not for discussion now. My cock feels sticky with dried cum. It’s on my balls as well and in my pubic hair. Get down there and clean it off with your tongue. Make sure you pull back my foreskin and clean under it too.”

Peter didn’t hesitate. He got onto the bed and knelt between James’s legs then started licking his erect shaft. He licked up his urethra then over the covered head and down the sides, before pulling back his foreskin and licking his shiny glans.

He lifted his head and look at James, his eyes wide, then leaned down again and sucked his cock into his mouth. James put his hand on the back of Peter’s head and pushed it down. His cock went further in and Peter started gagging as he felt it against the back of his palate.

“Keep still and breathe through your nose. You’ll get used to it,” James said, pushing his hips up so that his cockhead slipped right to the back of Peter’s throat then kept still.

Peter could feel James’s precum trickling down his throat as he swallowed and swallowed, trying not to gag. That made his throat contract, squeezing James’s cock, which responded by twitching.

James laughed and lifted his hand. Peter pulled back his head and spluttered, saliva drooling out of his mouth.

“Not bad for your first time at deep throat,” James said, “but you’ll have to practice some more. Now go and clean up Beth.”

Peter shuffled over between Beth’s legs. She drew her knees up and spread them.

“My god, she’s a mess,” Peter exclaimed, “what have you done to her?”

“He fucked me like a man should,” his wife answered, “with a man’s cock.”

Peter lowered his head and started by licking her inner thighs, then moving round to lap at the bottom of her slit. Her vagina was still gaping open and he could see James’s semen inside it.

He licked up her slit and then sucked her labia between his lips, running his tongue along the inside. She found it quite enjoyable and started moving her hips.

He continued sucking for a few minutes then moved his mouth to suck her clit between his lips, his tongue titillating the tip. She drew in her breath and closed her knees to trap his head. James noticed and smiled. After a few minutes, Beth started to writhe.

“Oh god, that’s nice,” she gasped.

Peter carried on stimulating her and soon her hips were moving up and down and she was holding her breath. James decided it was time to fuck her.

“You’ve done enough now,” James said, “she’s ready for me.”

Peter stopped and lifted his head.

“You can lie next to us while we’re fucking,” James continued, “now move over and pass me your pillow.”

Peter moved round to pick up a pillow from the side of the bed where he usually slept and gave it to James, then went to lie down next to Beth on her side of the bed. James pushed the pillow under Beth’s butt so that her cunt was raised, then moved round to kneel between her thighs and positioned his cock at her vaginal entrance.

Beth looked at him with lustful eyes, her heart fluttering as she gazed at the young man between her legs, with his shock of red hair and muscular body. He had the face of a boy, but his green eyes were the eyes of a man. They were mesmerising, dominating and captivating her resolve, and seeming to look straight into her soul.

She pushed her hips forward so that his cock slipped into her slit, his cockhead separating her labia and poised at her vaginal opening, then reached down and grasped his shaft, pushing it in.

“Fuck me, James,” she said, her voice hoarse as his cockhead slipped into her vagina and started its journey to her depths.

“Oh god,” she cried as his thickness opened her up, stretching her labia, “I think I’m going to die.” She lifted her butt off the pillow and pushed against him, rotating her hips as she did.

He leaned down over her, resting his hands in the bed, and pushed hard, feeling his cock slide all the way in. Her labia were wrapped tightly around his shaft, clinging on as they were dragged inside, and holding the skin so that his glans emerged from his foreskin and rubbed against her cervix.

James marvelled at the exquisite feeling of her cunt. It felt like a cushion of silk, gently encasing his cock, as her muscles underneath caused it to ripple and caress. He felt his heart pounding in his chest and his cock grow harder as it twitched on its journey and a river of precum flowed out of the tip.

Fucking her was not at all like he’d imagined fucking an older woman with two children would be. Her cunt was tight and alive, massaging his cock and sending flashes through its nerve endings.

She had superb control over her pelvic muscles, moving her body in ways that constantly changed the angle and depth of his penetration, giving him ever-changing feelings of pleasure.

He started fucking her with long, slow thrusts, not stopping but plunging in and out in a fixed rhythm.

“Do you like that, my little slut?” he growled, “do you like to feel my cock in your married cunt, the cunt you promised to your husband on your wedding day? Well, it’s my cunt now, mine to fuck and use. A cunt to massage my cock. A cunt to take my cum.”

James turned to look at Peter. He was tugging his cock while he watched, his mouth open and his tongue licking his lips.

“Leave your cock alone and hold your wife’s hand as I fuck her,” James snapped.

Peter dropped his cock and took Beth’s hand. She turned to look at him as she panted and groaned, squeezing his hand, then turned back to gaze at the god that was fucking her. She felt a huge swell of emotion, wishing that she was twenty years younger.

James pounded in and out of her relentlessly, banging her down on the pillow so that her body bounced around under him. She could feel his balls banging against her butt as they jumped back and forth, and her clitoris squashed against his pubic bone, sending sparks through her nerves.

“Oh God. Oh God. Oh God,” she cried, ripping her hand from her husband and then grabbing James’s shoulders with both of her hands, feeling his muscles rippling under his skin as she held him tightly.

He carried on fucking her like a mechanical bull, his rhythm unchanging, his cock plunging in and out of her sopping cunt, their bodies slapping against each other. She felt completely at his mercy, completely dominated and controlled, but it made her feel so damn good.

Then she felt a glow start somewhere deep inside her. It spread out from the very recesses of her vagina until her whole abdomen was on fire. The outside world seemed to recede into the distance and she couldn’t hear anything.

She felt herself tense, like she’d tensed when she pushed as she gave birth to her children, only there was no pain this time and she wasn’t pushing but squeezing. She screamed and dragged her nails over his back, then beat her fists down on the bed as her orgasm started.

James dropped down so that his chest was squashed against her tits and his body humped against hers as he carried on fucking her without stopping or changing. Beth thrashed around. She cried, she panted, she shouted, she grunted, she wailed and simply lost control of herself.

Her orgasm seemed to last for ever until eventually she descended from her plateau and started to relax. She opened her eyes and looked at him, almost with love, as a wonderful feeling of calm spread through her body.

He stopped moving for a while, then put his mouth next to her ear.

“I’m going to cum in you soon, my little cumslut. My naked cock is going to ejaculate and fill your unprotected cunt with my semen.”

“Oh James,” she said dreamily, her eyes wide, her pupils large and dark. She wanted more than anything to feel his cock enlarge as his slit opened and a stream of semen fired into her vagina. She loved feeling his warm, thick fluid swirling around inside her, coating her vagina with his DNA.

James started to fuck her hard. He speeded up his strokes and plundered her cunt mercilessly, his cock pistoning in and out. His face was hard and contorted as his strong pelvic muscles drove his cock in and out and his butt rose and fell.

He had lifted himself back up again, supporting himself on his arms. Beth looked up at him and lifted her legs off the bed to wrap them around his thighs, her feet hooked under his calves. She looked at his sweating body with its taut muscles, and thought how masculine he was.

“Fuck me, you gorgeous man,” she gasped. “Oh God, I want you so much. I want your cum. I want to be full of your sperm. Just fucking cum in me.”

She was going to cum again, she knew that. She could feel it growing inside her again.

She imagined his sperm wriggling up her uterus and into her womb, searching for her eggs. She wanted him to impregnate her, to feel his child grow inside her. He was the most alpha male she had ever known and his offspring would be better than any others, but she also knew that it was not a good idea.

She was no longer young and he would soon turn elsewhere. She did not have any illusions about that. If she were lucky, she would remain on his list of women to fuck when he felt like it, and she would be happy to be there.

Right now, however, none of that mattered. She wanted him to cum inside her.

James could feel himself getting closer to the point of no return. Her words had resonated with him and made him feel even closer to his climax. His cock felt strong and huge. It itched all over with thousands of nerves screaming for relief. His balls had risen in his sac and were clinging to his shaft. Then Beth pulled his head down to hers and whispered in his ear.

“Oh James. Oh my lover, please cum. I want your baby. I want to feel your child, part of you, growing in my womb.”

Her words tipped him over the edge. Knocking her up next to her husband was the ultimate power over both of him, and excited him beyond anything else. With a roar of conquest he thrust hard into her as his urethra expanded and propelled a huge stream of semen up his shaft to surge out of his cock like a shot from a cannon and splatter against the back of Beth’s vagina.

Moor_Muffin
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Moor_Muffin

He pulled back and then thrust forward hard again and, with a grunt this time, released another burst of semen deep inside her, this time holding still. His cock jerked again a third time, but only a dribble of semen emerged.

Beth held him tight, clenching her pelvic muscles and squeezing his cock to milk the last drop out of it. She moaned softly as she did so, pleasure coursing through her groin, and then slowly both of them relaxed.

James’s cock detumesced quickly. After the evening’s activities, he didn’t have the ability to keep his erection as he usually did. His cock shrank and slipped out of Beth’s cunt, dripping semen onto the pillow.

He lifted his head to look at Peter, who had stopped playing with his cock and was looking at them, his face a mixture of lust and pain.

“Did you like that, Peter? Did you like the way your wife came on my cock?”

Peter was incredibly excited by what he had seen, but frustrated at not being allowed to masturbate to a climax. He also felt hugely inadequate. His wife’s body had been claimed by another man and he had been shut out of it. That hurt, but his lust at watching overcame it.

“It was fantastic, unbelievable, overwhelming,” he said. “She is completely under your spell. But I can understand that because, in a way, so am I.”

“That’s because you’re a true cuckold, Peter. There’s no shame in that. You just need to accept and embrace it, allowing yourself to enjoy it.”

“I know, but it’s difficult. She’s my wife.”

“Yes, and she will always be. That emotional bond will not be broken. After all, you’ve been involving others in your marriage for years and you’re still as strong as ever.”

“But you are different.”

“That may be, but I won’t interfere with that emotional bond. What I have done, though, is interfered with your sexual bond with your wife. Her sexual bond is now with me and not you. But that’s what you wanted. It arouses you. It gives you huge sexual enjoyment. So accept it, drop your ego and enjoy being a cuck.”

“I suppose so.”

“Good, because, Peter, I’ve taken your wife for my sexual pleasure and she wants me for hers. Her cunt is now mine, it’s there for my cock. It needs my cock. Your little prick does nothing for it and, from now on, doesn’t go near it.”

James saw his head drop as he realised his position. He ignored that and continued.

“Your sexual role with her, now, is to prepare her for me and to clean up after I’ve finished with her. Anything else is not allowed unless I tell you to do something because it amuses me.”

“I understand,” Peter said, looking up.

James felt hugely empowered. This couple was now completely under his control, both of them would do whatever he wanted.

“Very well, that’s settled. Now you can go and sit in the chair. Beth and I are not finished yet.”

Beth listened to all of this without saying a word. She was surprised at how James had understood her relationship with Peter. This boy was going to grow into an exceptional man.

She was also a little worried that she might get a bit too close to him. While he clearly possessed wonderful physical assets, he also had immense charm and a strong personality. She would need to be careful.

“Come and lie behind me,” she said turning on her side, “I need to rest a while.”

He shuffled close to her, spooning her with his limp cock pressed against her butt. He liked the touch of her skin against him, and put his arm over her body, his hand clutching her stomach. She pushed back against him and wriggled contentedly. They lay like that for several minutes, after which he drifted off to sleep.

He awoke with a start sometime later. He looked at the clock on the bedside table, seeing that it was 5.00 am. Beth was still in the same position and asleep. His cock was erect and nestling against her butt-crack.

He moved his hand off her stomach cupped her left tit, lifting it slightly and feeling it’s heavy weight. Beth stirred, but didn’t wake up.

James felt for her nipple then grasped it between his finger and thumb, rolling it. He felt it harden and grow, responding to his touch. He also felt his cock harden.

He let go of her nipple and reached down to shift his cock so that it was underneath her butt. With a little bit of movement, his cockhead would be right next to her cunt.

He put his hand back over her body and felt for her right nipple, tweaking it to the same stimulation as her left one. This time she woke up.

“Mmmm, that’s nice,” she whispered, wriggling back.

“Your tits are so lovely,” he said, moving his hand around, fondling and squeezing them. His cock jerked.

Beth reached down in front of her and put her hand between her thighs to feel his cock. She lifted her right thigh and, pulling back his foreskin, pushed his glans against her slit, forcing it between her labia and into her vaginal entrance.

James wriggled and pushed forward. He could feel his foreskin bundled up just below his glans and pressing against her opening. His glans felt naked and sensitive as her soft, wet vagina folded around it.

He pushed harder and felt his skin roll back down and his cock grow as he slid further into her. She felt loose and wet inside, still stretched from their last fuck and full of his semen.

“Oh fuck, that feels so good,” Beth whispered, “I don’t think I’ll ever get used to that feeling when your cock fills me. It’s so damn big.”

James pushed more, feeling his cock sink deeper inside her, his sensitive glans rubbing against her walls. Her labia were now around the thick base of his cock, stretched to their limit and clinging tightly to his shaft.

He put his arm back round her, feeling for her clit. He found the shaft and held it gently between his thumb and forefinger, stroking it. It felt rubbery, rather like his cock did when it was flaccid, but soon started to swell and get hard.

He ran his forefinger over the top, feeling her nub emerging. She gasped and drew in her breath, then started moving her hips in little fucking motions. That made her cunt slip around his cock, sending little frissons of pleasure through his body.

Her clit had now grown much bigger and her nub was clear of her folds, like a tiny glans. He took his hand away and sucked his finger to make it wet, then rubbed her with it.

She put her hand down and pushed his fingers hard onto her clit, her hips pumping. He put two fingers on it and frigged her as she cried out.

“Oh god. Oh, I’m going to cum,” and tensed her pelvic muscle as she stopped moving and held her breath. He masturbated her hard, feeling her clit throb, until he felt her relax and she breathed out with a long sigh.

He put his mouth to her ear and sucked her earlobe, then trailed his tongue down her neck into the curve of her shoulder, where he sucked her skin through his teeth, giving her a lovebite.

“You haven’t cum,” she said.

“Not yet,” he answered, “but I’m sure you’ll fix that.”

Beth didn’t answer. Instead, she squeezed her pelvic muscles, making her vagina contract and move around his cock. His glans tingled in response, his cock jerking.

He started thrusting inside her, short, slow, languid thrusts. His cock felt hot and hard, as it pushed its way in and out of her tight cunt, exploring the recesses deep inside. He felt enormous power over her. Her body was his to use for his sexual gratification, his fucktoy.

Beth felt completely overpowered but with an irresistible desire to be dominated and used by him. She was exhausted from all of the night’s activities, yet still, she wanted him to continue using her for his pleasure, to fuck her until he was satisfied.

She reached down between her legs and fondled his balls as he fucked her, moving them around in his sac. His cock jerked in response, giving her a feeling of satisfaction that she was pleasuring him.

He started moving faster in an involuntary response to his rising level of arousal. His cock felt alive, tingling all over, the base of his shaft itching as their fluids oozed out around it.

He could feel his cockhead burning as his foreskin rolled back and his corona rubbed against her cervix. His frenulum had an itch that wouldn’t go away.

He lifted her right leg and pushed his hips hard so that he was further beneath her, changing the angle of penetration and going deeper inside. She felt his cockhead against the back of her vagina, its slit opening as it squashed against her flesh, and felt herself pushing back against him.

He was now pounding her hard and fast. Her body felt sore, her muscles aching, yet she wanted him even deeper inside. She let go of his balls and moved her hand behind her to try and push on his butt.

“Fuck me, you sexy bastard. Harder. God, I love that feeling,” she shouted.

He did. He battered into her, not caring how she felt, thrusting in and out as her body bounced back and forth. His cock felt as though it were burning when suddenly he clenched his buttocks and, holding his breath, gave a huge thrust and fired a stream of semen into her cunt.

In that moment, Beth felt his cock get bigger as his urethra expanded and stood out along the underside of his shaft. His cockhead enlarged and she felt his semen jet against the back and sides of her vagina. She clenched her pelvic muscle, her vagina squeezing his cock and milking it.

“Aaaaah,” he gasped as he came, then pulled back and waited momentarily before thrusting hard and shooting another stream of cum inside her, followed by another much smaller one.

Beth felt a wonderful feeling of calmness and satisfaction wash over her body as her vagina filled with his semen. She had given her lover the pleasure he wanted and she felt fulfilled. Her hand rubbed his thigh as she felt his cock stop jerking.

James stopped moving. He was still gripping her hip as his body relaxed. His balls felt as though they were completely empty and his cock had stopped itching. He also felt strangely tired. He moved his hand to hold her stomach.

They lay together like that for several minutes, telling each other in whispers how good they felt. After a while, Beth took her hand off him and wriggled forward.

“I need the bathroom,” she said, “I think that huge thing has been bumping my bladder.”

He pulled his cock out of her, watching as she got up and off the bed. She looks damn good for her age, he thought, her figure still good and firm.

She went over to her husband, cum dribbling down her inner thigh, and kissed him before going to the bathroom.

James moved and sat on the end of the bed then stood up, his cock pointing out and dripping with the fluids from Beth’s cunt. Peter looked at him. He felt envious of this young man with his broad shoulders, muscular body, and large genitals.

His eyes roamed over James’s cock standing out underneath his thick, curly red bush of pubic hair and his balls in their sac, covered with wispy red hair. He felt a flutter in his stomach and his cock twitched.

Peter had never been aroused by a man like this before. Yes, he enjoyed looking at cocks, but this was different. He felt a longing for this man, to be taken by him and used. He wanted to feel his body towering over him, his cock inside him.

He couldn’t help himself. He got up out of the chair and walked over to him and put his hands out and felt James’s chest, running his fingers over it, then down his arms, over his biceps and his hairy forearms.

James looked at him and saw the lust in his face. He didn’t say anything, but took one of Peter’s hands and guided it to his groin. Peter took hold of his cock and groaned.

“You want me to fuck you, don’t you?” James said. Not a question so much as a statement.

“I think so. I’m not sure.”

“Have you ever been fucked before?”

“No.”

Peter stroked James’s slimy cock and groaned again, just as Beth returned, wearing a bathrobe. James smiled at her.

“Your husband wants me to fuck him.”

“Is that true?” she asked her husband. “You want him to fuck you?”

“I’m not sure,” Peter answered. “I’m attracted to him and I don’t know why. It’s very strange.”

“You’re pathetic,” she said, disparagingly, “you can see why I need a real man in my life. We’ll talk about this later. In the meantime, James has to go back to his place, so you better get dressed and drive him there.”

Peter turned around and picked up his clothes, then left the room carrying them. James gave Beth a kiss and went to the bathroom, returning after some minutes to recover his clothes and get dressed.

They went to the living room to join Peter before the three of them went to the front door. James put his arms around Beth, his hands under her robe and on her butt with his fingers underneath and feeling her wet slit. He kissed her on the mouth.

“I had a wonderful time,” he said, “and I think you did too.”

“I did, and I will want to do it again.”

They kissed again then Peter and James left.

“Did you enjoy last night?” James asked as they were driving to his place.

“Very much,” Peter answered, “I’m looking forward to the next time.”

“Good. In the meantime you’ll enjoy sleeping in your bed, because it’s full of memories of last night. You will smell my sex everywhere, my cum on your pillow, sweat and stains on the sheets. That will remind you what happened and you will see it again in your mind. I’ve told Beth not to change the bed.”

Peter didn’t respond, but he felt his cock swell. A few minutes later they arrived. James got out of the car without saying anything, went up to his front door and went inside. Peter looked at him wistfully, then drove off.

Once inside, James went into the bathroom to shower. While he soaped himself, he thought about what had happened. Sex with Beth was certainly enjoyable. She was a confident and accomplished lover, and satisfied him. Her ability to orgasm frequently and with abandon, was particularly satisfying and made him feel very good.

Sure, her body wasn’t taut and lithe like the girls he usually fucked, but she wasn’t bad at all, and certainly knew how to use what she had. Also, her tits were much bigger than the young girls he knew. He still had to explore those more completely,

More interesting, though, was how she and Peter had slipped into complete subservience and acknowledged his dominance and control, making him feel exceptionally powerful and confident. He had taken another man’s wife, broken her sexual bond with her husband, and made her into his personal fucktoy with her husband’s support. That made him feel immensely strong and superior.

Then his mind turned to June. He was tired after his activities, and his cock felt quite tender, so he was pleased that he was only seeing her tomorrow evening.

As a youngster, he had good stamina and was full of raging hormones, so was able to keep up a punishing sexual schedule, but he wanted to be at his peak when he next saw June as he had no idea how the evening with her would unfold.

All these thoughts went through his head until he finished showering and got dressed, ready to go to Uni.

Published 
Written by aljames21
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments