Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Following his Sunday night adventure with Beth and Peter, James found it quite difficult to concentrate in the morning lectures. He hadn’t slept for very long and he’d also used up a lot of energy.

He bumped into Hillary after his second lecture.

“Hello Hills, how are you?”

“I’m fine thanks, but you look like shit. What were you doing this weekend?”

“Not much. I didn’t sleep very well last night, so I feel a bit tired.”

“Hmmm. I can imagine why you didn’t sleep. Did you see June?”

“No, but I’m seeing her tomorrow night.”

“Ah. Well, make sure you treat her properly. Not like you treated me.”

“I always treated you properly. What do you mean?”

“You left me.”

“Hills, that’s bullshit. I was never with you. We agreed at the beginning not to get involved and that it was just fun.”

“I know I said that and I know that you were not unkind. It’s just that I miss that fun. What I mean is that you’ve got a responsibility towards June. You can’t just leave her.”

James had no intention of leaving June, but she wouldn’t be his exclusive girlfriend. He was going to teach her about sex, moulding her to satisfy his particular desires, while at the same time enjoying the attentions of others.

“I won’t just leave her, as you so delicately phrase it, but you know I’m not monogamous.”

“I know.”

“Good, then that’s settled. I’ve got to go now.”

“OK. See you around.”

“Bye,” James said and turned round and walked away.

He thought about the conversation and decided that Hillary had a point. He needed to make sure June understood that their relationship was not exclusive, and resolved that he would do so before it became a problem.

The rest of the day was uneventful and, once all his lectures were over, he decided to go and see if Sharon was at home. Despite no longer being lovers, much to Sharon’s regret, they were still good friends and shared confidences,

He arrived at the apartment she shared with her mother to find them both there. Her mother made some tea for them and left them alone. After talking generalities for a while, James told Sharon about June and asked her what he should do.

“Ah,” she said, “I think that whatever you do, she will get hurt. The trick is to try and make that pain as small as possible and not to last long. You are her first man. She will think she is in love with you and will want you to be in love with her.”

“You need to be careful not to do things that support that hope. Don’t be too considerate. Don’t call her every day. Above all, don’t lie to her. Don’t tell her things to try and make her feel better, and let her get angry with you.”

James listened. This was going to be a challenge. He didn’t want to lose the exciting prospect of training June to be his personal pleasure provider, but he didn’t want any emotional or other responsibility.

“Good advice,” he said, “thanks for the help. Now how about you? How are things in your life?”

“Oh, I’m alright. Nothing serious at the moment. There are a few older men who are chasing me, but I’m not really interested. You spoiled me, you know.”

“We did have fun, didn’t we?”

Sharon didn’t answer, just reached out and held his hand.

They talked for a long time after that. He wanted to tell her about Beth and Peter, but was worried that she might judge him, and he valued her friendship too much for that.

Eventually, he left and went back home to find a message from June, asking him to call her. He didn’t wait but called straight away.

“Davies here,” a man answered.

“Oh, hello Mr Davies,” he said, “this is James. May I please speak with June?”

“Hello, James. Please wait and I’ll call her.”

James heard muffled voices then June came on the line.

“Hello James, how are you?”

“Great, thanks, and you?”

“I’m great too. Thanks for calling back. I wanted to see if tomorrow night was still ok.”

“Tomorrow is indeed ok. Give me your address and I’ll come and pick you up at about seven. We can have a meal and then decide what to do with the rest of the evening. Perhaps a show, or a club, or something like that.”

“That sounds lovely,” June said and gave her address.

“Look forward to seeing you then,” he said, “bye for now.”

“Bye,” she answered and they both hung up.

The next evening James duly arrived at her house and was greeted at the door by June, who kissed him. They were both dressed in jeans and T-shirts.

She led him into the living room and introduced him to her parents. They seemed quite cool and didn’t ask him too many questions, just enough to show that they cared who asked out their daughter.

James and June left, holding hands, after about fifteen minutes and made their way to the restaurant James had chosen and booked. It was a mid-price one and had lots of young people in it. It was also close to James’s residence.

They ordered their food and a bottle of wine. As they ate and talked, James involuntarily looked over June, comparing her to Beth. She was, of course, much younger. Her face was radiant and fresh without any lines. She had sensual lips and quite a large mouth.

Her upper arms were taut, her skin smooth, unlike Beth’s more mature body. Her bust wasn’t as large. He could see where her waist tapered. All in all, much younger and more athletic, so inevitably more supple.

He shifted his legs under the table so that he touched hers, feeling her press back. He could feel himself getting aroused, his cock stiffening. He reached down to rearrange himself in his jeans.

James leaned forward and took her left hand, stroking the back with his fingers, before turning it over and stroking her palm, then lifting it up to his mouth and sucking her forefinger.

June felt a warm glow spread through her groin as he did this. James had made sure that her wine glass was frequently re-filled, and she was feeling quite light-headed. She pulled their joined hands to her face and kissed the back of his hand.

“Where would you like to go after dinner?” he asked. “Would you like to go to a club?”

“I don’t know,” she answered, “I’m not sure I’m up to that.”

“Well, we could go to my place for coffee and maybe watch some TV,” he answered, “it’s close by.”

“I think that’s a great idea,” June said, feeling a little flutter in her stomach. Her pussy was no longer as tender as it had been the night she lost her virginity, and she rather liked the idea of feeling him inside her again.

James was pleased with himself. The evening was going just as he had planned and it wouldn’t be long before his cock would be deep inside her cunt and her legs wrapped around his body as he fucked her. His cock jerked at the thought.

They finished their dinner and, after paying, James helped her out of her chair. They left the restaurant and walked to his place, his arm around her shoulder. They stopped every now and then to share deep kisses.

James had become very aroused and his cock was feeling uncomfortable in his jeans. He stopped and put his hand into his waistband and adjusted himself. June watched him and felt her pussy moisten.

She wanted to touch his cock, to feel his hardness. She wanted to tell him that she wanted to touch him, and that she wanted him to touch her, but she was too shy.

When he’d arranged himself, James looked at her then pulled her towards him and kissed her hard, his hand holding her pert butt and pulling it so she could feel his cock. She wrapped her arms around his neck and explored his mouth with her tongue.

After a few minutes, they parted and looked at each other without saying a word, then kissed again, sucking at each other’s lips, before parting again and then laughing as they walked on.

They soon arrived at James’s room. He opened the door and stood aside for her to go in, then followed her and closed the door before pulling her to him once more and kissing her passionately.

This time, however, he put his hands under her T-shirt, feeling her back. He couldn’t feel a bra strap. Realising she wasn’t wearing a bra, he pulled back slightly and moved his hands in front of her to feel her tits, his fingers rubbing her nipples.

“Mmmmff,” she mumbled into his mouth without breaking their kiss.

She’d had boys play with her tits before, but this felt different. She could feel her nipples get hard and her tits get warm.

She broke their kiss and leaned back then took off her T-shirt, revealing her tits standing firmly out from her chest. James looked at them thinking that they were smaller than Beth’s, but better shaped and much firmer.

He leaned forward and licked her nipples, one after the other, then sucked the right one between his lips and into his mouth, raking it gently with his teeth. His right hand held her left tit and played with its nipple, rolling it between his thumb and forefinger as he sucked her other nipple.

June held his head in her hands as he sucked. She could feel her cunt tingling with everything he did, as though there was a direct connection between her breasts and her vagina. She could feel her labia itch as her fluids trickled out of her.

“Oh James,” she sighed, “oh that’s wonderful.”

James carried on for several minutes, then stood up and looked into her eyes, before kissing her again. They kissed for a short while, then he broke it and, taking her by the hand, led her to his bed.

James’s room was quite small, essentially a bedsit. The largest piece of furniture was a double bed with a small table on the side. There was a desk and chair as well as a separate easy chair.

There was a sink in a small counter with a kettle and microwave at the side and small fridge underneath and a built-in wardrobe next to a door which led to a small bathroom. Two of the walls were covered with bookshelves.

June stood at the side of the bed as James reached forward and undid her belt and unzipped her jeans then pulled them down. She stepped out of them and kicked them to the side, now wearing only some very brief, red panties.

James put his hand between her legs and rubbed her panties, pushing them into her slit as he gazed into her eyes. She felt mesmerised by his piercing green eyes. They seemed to bore right into her mind and overpower it.

She stood quite still as his fingers rubbed over her gusset. It felt sopping wet. He slipped two fingers under the hem at the side and rubbed them into the cloth that was slimy with her fluids. He scooped some onto his fingers then took them out and lifted his hand to her face.

“Smell your excitement,” he said, lifting his fingers to her nose. She breathed sniffed at them.

“Now taste,” he continued, rubbing his fingers on her lips. She licked her lips and then sucked his fingers, gazing at him with eyes wide open.

“That’s what I’m going to smell and taste,” he said, “and I’m going to love it.”

He grasped the waistband of her panties and pulled them down to her ankles.

“Sit on the edge of the bed,” he said.

June sat on the bed, her legs hanging down, her panties still around her ankles. He pulled them off and threw them to the side, then knelt in front of her and put her legs over his shoulders before burying his face in her groin.

He could smell her desire, her sexual fluids, and rubbed his nose up her slit, parting her labia as it slid up to her clitoris. He rubbed the top of her clitoral shaft with his nose.

“Oh James. Ooooh.”

James could feel her clitoris harden as he rubbed it. She had a large clitoris, and it dragged the top of her labia out as it grew. He licked up underneath her clit then sucked it and the top of her labia into his mouth, his tongue tickling the tip of her clit.

“Oh god,” June cried and thrust her hips forward as she closed her knees around his head.

James sucked and licked, feeling June’s hips move back and forward, fucking his face. He pushed two fingers into her vaginal opening, running them round the entrance and then pushing them inside.

June was oozing fluids, making his fingers and knuckles wet and slippery. He twisted his hand and felt the top of her vaginal walls with his fingertips, rubbing the spongy flesh.

“Aaaargh,” June shouted as a stream of liquid shot out of her cunt, drenching James’s hand.

James pushed his tongue down hard on her clitoris and swirled it around the little nub that was now standing out from the folds of her skin. June cried again and another gush of liquid squirted onto his hand, then she held still, her groin mashed against his face.

After a short while, he felt her body relax. He lifted his mouth off her clit and took his fingers out of her cunt, then licked her juices as they trickled out of her.

He shuffled his hands underneath her back then slowly lifted himself off his knees and picked her up to move her properly onto the bed before gently taking her legs off his shoulders.

“Oh James,” she said breathlessly, looking up at his face and stroking his cheek, “that was incredible. You’re the only person who has done that to me, and this time was even better than the last.”

He smiled at her, proud to be the man teaching her about the joys of sex.

“It was my pleasure,” he said.

She looked at him as he stood at the foot of the bed.

“Take off your clothes and come and lie next to me,” she said.

“No,” he replied, “you come to me and undress me. Come and take me in the way you want.”

“Oooo. That’s an exciting invitation,” she cried, jumping off the bed.

She stood in front of him and kissed him, then stood back and unbuttoned his shirt, pushing it back on his shoulders so that his chest and abdomen were revealed. She felt his nipples with the fingertips of her right hand, rubbing their hard little protrusions.

She pulled gently at the red hair surrounding them, straightening the curls, then rubbed the fine hairs on his sternum, tracing her fingers all over, then following the fine trail of hairs down over his stomach to disappear beneath the waistband of his jeans.

She opened his belt, letting the two ends hang down, and undid the button on his jeans, then pulled the zip down and edged them down to his thighs, revealing his white boxers. They were bulging at the front where his erection pushed them out.

JulyBoombb
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JulyBoombb

She stroked his erection through the material, feeling its firmness, then opened the two buttons of his boxers and put her hand inside to feel his flesh against her skin.

She put her fingers under his balls and pulled them forward so that they hung out through the opening in his boxers, then lifted them, resting them on her fingertips. They felt firm and heavy and were covered with long red hairs.

She let them hang down again and grasped his cock through the opening, then tried to drag it out, but it was too long and rigid to go through, so she grasped the waistband of his boxers with both hands and pulled them down, his balls sliding back through the opening.

“Kneel down and take my clothes right off, June, pull them right down,” James said in a commanding tone.

June knelt down on the floor and did as he asked. He lifted one foot so she could slide them off that side, and then the other. As she slid each side off, she also removed his socks until he was standing completely naked in front of her.

June looked up at him, then straight forward to look at his cock. She was on her knees and his cock was pointing upwards, dripping precum and right next to her face. She’d been chased by lots of boys and had fooled around with quite a few, but she’d never seen them completely naked like this.

She’d masturbated them and let them cum on a towel, but that was all. All of them had wanted her to suck their cocks, but she had not done so. This time it was different. She wanted to take this man’s cock in her mouth.

She leaned forward and rubbed her cheek on his shaft, feeling the soft skin against hers.

“Take your time,” James said, “look at my cock. I have a long foreskin which covers my glans, even when I’m erect. Pull it back and forth and watch it slide over my glans. Hold it back and feel the skin of my glans. It’s different. See how my precum oozes out of my slit.”

“What’s precum?”

“It’s lubricating fluid produced when I get excited. It’s slippery and helps ease my cock into your vagina.”

June looked at his cock. She could see a thick vein running along the top of his shaft before veering down to the side just before his cockhead. There were several smaller blood vessels around the sides. Some were red, some blue, some quite prominent and sticking out, others not so. There was also a network of blood vessels in his foreskin where it covered his glans, its mushroom shape clearly visible underneath his foreskin.

She held his shaft and pulled back on the skin, making his foreskin roll back to reveal his cockhead. It looked magnificent and proud, its taut skin shiny and drops of precum emerging from its slit. She stared, mesmerised, as the drops formed into a long silver thread and hung down from the tip, swinging and growing ever longer.

She moved her hand back and forth a few times so that his skin rolled back and forth over his glans, seeing how delicately it moved, feeling his shaft swell as he enjoyed it. The thread of precum thickened as she did this and she could see droplets rolling down it.

She leaned forward and, holding his skin back, put her tongue underneath his glans and licked the tip, breaking the thread of precum. His cock jerked and a fresh stream flowed onto her tongue.

She licked the two mounds forming his slit then put her lips around his cockhead and moved her head forward so that he slid into her mouth.

“Aaaaah,” James exclaimed as he felt himself sink into the warm, wet space, his cockhead brushing her tongue and the roof of her mouth. Precum was now pouring out of his cock and trickling onto her tongue, making her swallow.

“Lick around the head as you suck,” he said breathlessly, “and stroke my shaft at the same time.”

She did as he said, swirling her tongue around his glans and sucking in her cheeks as he pushed forward, making her take more of him inside her mouth.

She was now swallowing a lot as her saliva was flowing, trying to cope with the mass inside her mouth. Some oozed out where her lips surrounded his shaft, wetting her chin. She could feel his balls swinging with the movements he was making.

He pushed in some more and she started gagging until she drew back and took her mouth off, gasping for air.

“I’m sorry, James,” she gasped, “I was choking.”

“You did brilliantly, June. Next time try to breathe through your nose and it will be easier. With a little bit of practice you’ll be able to take it all into your mouth.”

“I’ll try,” she answered, “but I don’t think all of it will fit in.”

“We’ll see,” he said, smiling, as he thought of her nose in his pubic hair, his balls on her chin.

“You really do have beautiful genitals,” she said, fondling his balls, “the nicest I’ve ever seen.”

“Oh really,” he said, grinning down at her, “I hadn’t realised you’d seen that many.”

“I haven’t,” she said, blushing. “You’re teasing me, aren’t you?”

“Perhaps,” he replied, chuckling. “Why don’t you look at the underside of my cock and see if that looks familiar.”

“Cheeky sod,” she said, slapping his thigh, but she pushed up his cock and saw his thick urethra standing out from his shaft, surrounded by numerous veins.

“Oh my,” she exclaimed, “that’s stunning.”

She leaned forward and traced her tongue up his urethra as she imagined his semen surging up it when he climaxed. When her tongue reached his frenulum, she swirled it around, tickling that sensitive spot. She felt his cock jerk.

He groaned and held her head in his hands as he felt her tongue move onto his glans and probe his slit, then she took his head into her mouth again and pushed her head forward.

This time she remembered what he’d said and breathed through her nose as she felt his cock go deeper inside. His cockhead scraped her palate as she felt it near the back of her throat. She sniffed and swallowed and felt it go deeper, then started gagging and pushed him out again.

“Well done,” he said, “that was much deeper this time.”

She looked up at him proudly with a big smile.

“Will you make love to me now?” she asked.

“You want me to fuck you?”

“Yes.”

“It will be my pleasure. Get on the bed and lie on your back. Put that big pillow under your butt.”

June did as she was told and lay down with her knees raised and her butt on the pillow, which was quite thick. She felt quite vulnerable, as the pillow lifted her cunt and made it very accessible.

James got up on the bed and crawled between her knees, moving up her body until his head was on her chest. He sucked her left nipple into his mouth and flicked it with his tongue. She felt a little prickle as her nerve endings responded.

He let go of her left nipple, then did the same to the right one. She moaned shuffled on the bed. He moved higher up, his cock now on her abdomen, held by his body weight. He raised himself on his arms and looked down at her.

“You’re very beautiful and very sexy,” he said, “and you will be able to have any man you want. Just choose carefully.”

“I want you,” she replied.

“I know,” he said, “and I’m here, you have me tonight and on more nights in the days and weeks to come. But I’m still young and not yet ready to settle down. Neither are you. You need to experience others too.”

She looked at him then reached up and put her arms round his neck and pulled him down to lie on her, kissing him on his mouth. In her mind, she was sure that he was the one for him and all she would need to do was keep him happy and wait.

He lifted his hips slightly so that his cock was released, pointing down towards her cunt.

“Take my cock in your hand and use it to give yourself pleasure, then guide it in.”

She reached down between them to hold his cock, rubbing it over her clit a few times before rubbing his shaft over her labia. His cock felt so hard and unyielding, strong and powerful. Her pussy felt wet and itchy, with a tingle just inside the entrance.

After a while, she pulled back his foreskin and positioned his glans at the entrance to her vagina and lifted her hips. James pushed down as she did this, feeling the resistance of her entrance squeezing his glans.

He pushed hard and felt himself slip in a little the suddenly pop through, his glans no longer squeezed, but gently held by the spongy flesh of her vaginal canal. The feeling was heavenly and his cock jerked, a flow of precum oozing out of the tip.

“Oh god, James. Oh, my love,” June gasped, gripping his forearms as she felt his cock opening her vagina and filling it. She felt the heat of his cock burning inside her as her heart thumped in her chest.

He carried on pushing slowly deeper, feeling her vaginal walls caress his corona, sending tingles through his body, until he felt the tip bump into her cervix.

“Ooof,” she gasped as she felt him hit her cervix, but he didn’t stop pushing and carried on until his cockhead slipped underneath and resumed its journey until it bumped into the end of her vagina and he stopped moving.

June felt completely stuffed, totally filled by him, but in a good way. He was so embedded in her that he was part of her body, and yet she wanted more. She pushed her hips upwards, trying to take him deeper, and then wriggled them.

“Put your legs around mine and hook your feet under my calves,” James said, “that will give you better control of how you move. Something against which you can push.”

June did that and James felt her flex her muscles, her legs pushing hard against his.

“Good. Now I’m going to start thrusting in and out and I want you to thrust back at me. So when I push down, you push up, and when I pull back, so do you.”

James started thrusting with short, slow strokes, but quite hard ones. He felt her fuck him back as he had asked, and soon they had a rhythm going.

June was a natural. She fucked him back as though she’d been doing this for years. Not only that, she also used her vaginal muscles to squeeze his cock, the velvety walls rippling around his shaft.

“Uh. Uh. Uh,” she grunted with every thrust he made as she lifted her hips.

He slowly increased both the speed and force of his thrusting, his cockhead now banging into the end of her vagina which slowly expanded in length until he felt his pubic bone crashing against hers.

Her cries were now louder and longer and her head was moving from side to side. Her grip on his forearms got tighter as she dug her fingers into him.

“Move your pelvis around,” he gasped, “change angles.”

She did, and he felt his cockhead slithering inside her, exploring different crevices in her vagina, as he pounded in and out of her.

“Oh god. Oh no. Aaaah,” she cried, her body writhing, her legs locked with his.

James looked deep into her eyes.

“Look at me,” he breathed, hoarsely, “look into my eyes as I cum inside you.”

But she couldn’t, she was too immersed in her own feelings, her eyes tightly shut as she orgasmed, her cunt clutching and releasing his cock, trying desperately to milk it.

“Oh fuck,” he shouted and clenched his muscles, forcing a stream of semen to surge up his urethra and jet into her vagina. His cock jerked and he felt the warm, slimy fluid envelop his glans then spread around with their movements to coat her insides.

His cock jerked again and another stream of semen sprayed inside her, followed by another, and another. Six times he shot his semen in her, each time matching a thrust, before his muscles started to relax and he stopped ejaculating.

The base of his cock was itching where their combined fluids had leaked out and wet their pubic hair. He was still moving, but more slowly and gently now.

She had opened her eyes and was looking at him lovingly. She let go of his forearms and stroked his cheek with her right hand.

“My fabulous lover,” she said, smiling at him, “my man.”

He looked at her, amazed at how quickly she’d learned how to use her body, then lowered himself to lie on her. She put her arms around his back and held him tight, then lowered them to feel his butt.

“You’ve got a big butt,” she said, squeezing his glutes. “I like it. It’s strong.”

“Big hammer for a big nail,” he replied.

She laughed.

“It is a big nail,” she said, “and it feels really filling.”

They lay together for several minutes, kissing and caressing, until James felt his cock starting to detumesce.

“I’m going to pull out now,” he said and withdrew, then rolled off to lie down on his side, facing her.

June felt very empty as his cock left her vagina. It wasn’t a feeling she liked. Next time she would ask him to remain inside longer.

“I saw the doctor yesterday,” she said. ‘She’s put me on the pill, but I won’t be properly protected for a month.”

“Ah. What about now?”

“I had my period just before the weekend, so I’ll be safe for another week.”

“Well, we better take advantage of that soon,” he said, laughing.

“Oh yes,” she cried delightedly.

“But right now I think we should probably get dressed and leave, otherwise your parents will start to worry.”

“Must we?”

“I’m afraid so. We don’t want them to decide I’m not suitable for you.”

June grimaced then got off the bed and picked up her clothes. James watched her get dressed then also jumped off and got dressed.

They left shortly afterwards and went back to June’s house, where they stood in front of the door, kissing for ages until eventually, June broke the kiss. She got out her key and let herself in, their hands briefly touching as they parted.

James returned home where he made himself some coffee and sat down on the couch in the living room. He was pleased with the way things were progressing. June was an enthusiastic partner and happy to try anything he suggested.

He was a little worried that she would expect him to be monogamous but decided he would deal with that if it arose. He also decided that he would not be in touch with her too often.

Having sorted that out in his mind, James thought some more about Beth and Peter and what direction he’d like to take with them. He had established a good degree of control and decided he would re-enforce and build on that as well as continue his domination of Peter.

Finishing his coffee, James went for a shower then got ready for bed, then climbed beneath the rather rumpled sheets which still smelled of sex from his earlier fuck with June.

As he lay in bed, he remembered the picture he’d seen of Caroline, Beth’s daughter. He wondered if she had inherited her mother’s sexual appetite or whether she was still a virgin. He felt his cock swell as he thought about it and decided that he was going to meet her and find out.

Published 
Written by aljames21
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments