Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Swirling blue lights were all around me, and a formless, whispering voice filled my head.  I was drifting, lost in a void without end.  And then, the voices solidified into a single, woman’s voice, speaking with an accent I hadn’t heard before.

“Go, now.  And find the truth, if you can!”

The lights were spinning faster now, and I had a sense of movement.  I was falling, faster, faster, and then with a blinding flash, the void was gone, and I stood in an unfamiliar place.  Ruined stone buildings were all around me, the intricately carved friezes that once adorned the walls faded and blurred with time and exposure.

I looked down at myself, trying to remember… anything.  All I knew was my name.  I couldn’t remember where I had come from, who I had been, anything.  For all that, my body was familiar enough.  I had spent the last years of my 20s working at getting back into shape, and I was proud of the hard muscle I had built up.

Whatever light had brought me to my current location had neglected to bring my clothes with me.

“Oh!”

I turned around and stared in surprise.  There was a woman standing behind me, her hands over her mouth.  Her eyes were wide, mirroring my own shock.  She was… purple?  Not dramatically so, but the uncertain light coming through the collapsed roof of the ruin was bright enough that it was undeniable.  She had purple skin, large, liquid brown eyes, and pointed ears.  An elf?

Certainty that I was dreaming eased some of my nervous tension and I straightened out of the crouch I had fallen into.  “Sorry,” I said with a smile, “I seem to be lost.”

The woman’s eyes shifted downward to my naked crotch, and her eyes got even wider, if that was possible.  “Oh, my.  You must be a human!”  Her eyes flew back up to mine, and a flush of embarrassment spread across her face.  She was kind of cute, in a chubby, girl-next-door kind of way.  “Sorry!  We don’t get many of your kind around here.”

“I bet,” I grinned.  If this was a dream, it was a pretty vivid one.  “So, where am I?”

“Oh, gosh.  I’m all flustered.  You must think me a wool-head!  This is Bening!  Your new home!  May I be the first to welcome you!”

I blinked.  My new home?  I started wondering what drugs I had taken before going to bed.  This was some good shit.  “Thanks, I guess.”  I looked around at the ruin.  Not much of a home.  I decided to just play along for now.  “I’m Jack.  What’s your name?”

She blushed again.  “Oh no!  I forgot to introduce myself.  I’m Jenna.  And this,” she gestured behind herself at a towering, rotund automaton.  Somehow, I hadn’t noticed the robot with her until she pointed it out.  “This is Houri.”

The robot lifted a long flexible arm and waved.

“Uh, hello.  Sorry, is that a robot?”

“Houri is my friend,” she said matter-of-factly.

“I see.  Well, Jenna, what do I do now?”

“Oh, you should go to Bening Village.  Check in with the mayor, Penli.  He’ll get you sorted with a plot to build a house on.” She looked down at my dick again, and her eyes lingered for a long moment before she pulled her gaze back up.  “Gosh.  And maybe put some clothes on?”

I gestured down at myself.  “This is what I have.”

“Oh!  Silly me.  Houri, hand over that blanket, would you?  Sorry, it’s what we were eating lunch on, so it’s got some dirt on it, but better than you flashing the entire town!”

Houri extended a long flexible arm, and handed me a checked picnic blanket.  I wrapped it around my waist and secured it as best I could.  Jenna looked disappointed once I was somewhat decent once more, but she shook it off.  “I’ve got to keep working, but I’m sure I’ll see you around town, Jack!  Just follow that path, and you’ll see Bening quick enough.  Welcome home!”

I nodded and waved goodbye, bemused by everything I had seen so far.  I decided to just go along with the flow and see where the dream took me.  If Jenna wanted me to check in at the nearby town, I could do that.

The rough path was uncomfortable on my bare feet, so I stepped off the side and walked in the grass.  I couldn’t remember where I lived in the real world, but I was pretty sure the grass wasn’t as lush and soft there.  A few minutes of walking, and I stepped out of the ruins and a beautiful valley opened up before me.

Trees grew along a sparkling river and windmills slowly turned in the afternoon breeze.  Bening Village spanned the river, a loose cluster of wooden-shingled buildings with farmland off to one side.  The air was pristine, with only a hint of distant wood smoke.  White clouds floated in the sky above.

It was unbelievably quaint.  If someone asked me to describe an idyllic agrarian village, Bening was more or less exactly what I would come up with.  I set off down the overgrown path toward the village.  If I had to guess, the mayor would be in one of the larger buildings.  Hopefully, he would have a solution for proper clothes.

I wasn’t sure what to expect from the villagers when I showed up in their town, barefoot, wearing nothing but Jenna’s picnic blanket.  To my surprise, nobody seemed to give me more than a passing glance or a friendly wave.  They were all like Jenna; purple-skinned with pointy ears, but beyond that, they were as variable as any group of humans.

I asked directions, and sure enough, the imposing building off the town square was where I would find the mayor.  I climbed the short flight of stairs and walked into the cool lobby.  There was a receptionist or something, her feet up on the desk, filing a nail with a look of extreme boredom.

She ignored me until I was at the desk.  Up close, I got a good look at her.  She was a hot little thing, eighteen or nineteen, with her dark hair cut short in a bob.  Unlike the typical coarse clothing the other villagers wore, she wore a silk blouse with a plunging neckline that showed off her perky B-cup cleavage.

I cleared my throat and she looked up at me.  Her eyes traveled from my face down to my chest, then back up again.  Interest stirred in her brown eyes and she took her feet off the desk.

“Hello.  I’m Kitana.”

“Jack.  I’m, ah, new in town.”

“I can see that, Jack.”  She smiled at me and caught her lip with her teeth.  “Let me guess.  You need to see my dad.”

“The mayor?”

“That’s my dad.  Hey, so, you can probably tell that not much happens around here.  Seeing my dad isn’t actually necessary, I’ll end up doing all the paperwork anyway.  Why don’t I show you to your new home?  It’ll give me something to do, and I can help you get some clothes.”

I nodded, reminding myself to just go along with the dream.  After the way Kitana was looking at me, I was beginning to wonder where this dream was going.  Maybe there was more in store for me than sightseeing around a pretty village.

Kitana hustled me through the village, wheedling for handouts, or shelling out a few coins here or there.  In no time at all, we were heading uphill away from the village.

“You’ll pay me back once you get settled in,” Kitana told me.  “It might take you a while before you’re making money on your own, but don’t worry, there’s plenty of wealth to go around here.”

I eyed Kitana’s swaying ass in front of me as we climbed the rise.  She had a slender hourglass figure, with a taut ass in tight leather pants, and long legs that only seemed longer because of the heeled boots she wore.  I couldn’t help but picture what she would look like without the pants.  I would wager she kept herself shaved.  I could almost hear her light voice twisting in pleasurable tension as she shook with an orgasm.

“Here it is!” Kitana announced, throwing her arms wide and twirling around.

I blinked out of my daydream.  The trail we had followed ended in a wood lot.  A tent was pitched to one side, but there weren’t any permanent structures.  A pond on the right was fed by a tinkling spring.  A fish jumped, snagging a bug in midair before falling back with a splash.

“This is… what?”

“Your home!  You can stay here, in this tent, while you build a house.”

“Sorry, I’m supposed to build a house?”

Kitana nodded, oblivious to my doubt.  “Isn’t it nice?”

“I mean, I guess?”  The spot was pretty great, actually.  “Hey, I really appreciate you helping me out.  Is there anything I can do for you?”

She gave me a sideways look, and a mischievous smile pulled at her lips.  “You’re one of the first humans I’ve met.  But I’ve heard a lot about your kind.  Maybe you can help satisfy my curiosity?”

I shrugged.  “I don’t really remember anything before I showed up in the ruins.  But ask, and I’ll see if I can answer.”

“That’s Jenna’s blanket, isn’t it?”

I looked down at the blanket wrapped around my hips.  Kitana hadn’t given me time to change into the clothes she had procured for me.  “Uh. Yeah, it is.”

The slim girl swayed up to me and took the bundled goods from my arms.  She turned and unceremoniously dumped them on the ground, then grabbed the folded corner of the blanket.  I caught her wrists before she could pull the blanket away from me.

“Woah, Kitana.  What are you doing?”

“Satisfying my curiosity.” She looked up at me through her lashes, and tugged against my grip.

Well, who am I to object to an offer like that?  I let her wrists go, and the blanket fell around my ankles.  Staring at Kitana’s ass had given me a half-chub, and the situation had me swelling further.  The girl looked down and gasped.

“Are all humans that big?”

I was large, but I wasn’t exactly massively hung.  I didn’t have memories backing up that thought, but the eight inches of thick dick hanging between my legs was enough to keep my previous partners happy.  “Sure,” I shrugged.  “Give or take.”

MarianaSand
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MarianaSand

She reached out a delicate hand and ran her warm fingers down my length.  I twitched at her touch and hardened even more.  “Wow,” Kitana breathed.

“Go ahead,” I said.  “Give it a feel.”

Kitana didn’t need to be told twice.  She wrapped her hand around my dick and gave it a few strokes before bringing her other hand up to help.  The fingers on one hand weren’t long enough to reach all the way around my dick.

I grunted as she bent forward and sucked the head into her mouth.  She was enthusiastic, but I could tell that she had little to no experience.  I let her bob her head back and forth over the head of my dick for a minute, then reached down and tangled my fingers into the hair at the back of her neck.  She looked up at me, her eyes questioning.

“You’re doing great.  But try to go deeper.  Like this.”  I made a fist in her hair so she couldn’t move her head, and pulled her toward me.  My dick sank into her mouth.  I felt her tongue pushing against the underside of my cock and the light scrape of her teeth as her jaw was stretched open wide.  Then the tip of my dick hit the back of her throat and she gagged.

I let her pull back an inch or two until she could breathe again, then I flexed my hips forward.  This time, I didn’t let up the pressure until my dick was firmly pushed up against her tonsils.  I could feel her throat pulse around my dick as she struggled to fight her gag reflex.  I held her in place until her eyes flicked up to meet mine, panic beginning to build in those beautiful brown eyes.

This time, I let her all the way off my dick, and she fell to her knees, coughing and wheezing after breath.  I kept my fist tight in her hair, and after she stopped coughing, I pulled her head back to force her to look up at me.

“We’re not done yet, Kitana.  Open.”  Her watering eyes widened, and she let her mouth fall open.  “Good girl.”  I socketed my dick back in her mouth and pulled her head tight against me. I felt my dick hit the back of her throat, and she braced herself on my thighs.  “Swallow!”

I’ll give this to Kitana, she was a fast learner.  The muscles in her throat writhed around my dick as she struggled to obey me.  I pushed her head down, opening the angle into her throat, and felt my dick slip past her tonsils.

I sank another two inches into her, widened my stance to give myself some better leverage, and pulled her the rest of the way down until her nose was buried in my pubes.

“Fuck, yes.  Take it, Kitana!”

The feeling of her throat convulsing around my dick was just what I needed.  I pulled out an inch or two, then shoved back in.  The scrape of the inside of her throat against the head of my dick sent tingles up into my balls and up my back.

Her fists thumped against my thighs, and I remembered that she had to breathe.  I let her up and she gagged a long string of saliva onto the ground.  I tilted her head back with my fist in her hair and stared into her eyes.  The whites were shot with red, and the delicate makeup on her face was smeared with spit, but she looked more beautiful than ever.

I ran my free hand over her lips and pushed my thumb into her mouth.  She panted through her nose as she sucked on my thumb, then she reached up and grabbed onto my dick and stroked it.

“You ready for more?” I asked.

She looked fearful for a moment, but nodded eagerly.  I didn’t have to tell her to open her mouth, and seconds later, she was deepthroating me once more.  I fucked her face with abandon, without care for her comfort.  This was a dream, after all.

I held her down until she was pounding on my thighs in desperation.  I let her up just long enough to suck in a single breath of air, then chased it with my dick.  I got all eight inches down her throat and held her there while I relished the feeling of her tongue lashing against the bottom of my dick.  Her big eyes stared up at me, panic and lust blurring behind the tears running down her face.

After a few strokes, I let her up to properly catch her breath again.  My dick was tingling, and I knew my little tryst with Kitana was coming to an end soon.  Her chest heaved as she struggled to get air back into her lungs.  Her silk blouse was wet with saliva from her drooling mouth, and I could see her hard nipples poking up into the fabric.

I reached my free hand down into the front of her blouse and felt the nub of her nipple brush against my hand.  She wasn’t wearing a bra.  I grabbed a nipple and pinched, and Kitana moaned, just the way I thought she would.  Her breast was enough to fill my hand plus a little bit more.  I felt her tit, loving the firmness of her flesh and the heat of her skin.

“Almost there, Kitana.  Time to finish.”

Kitana dutifully opened her mouth, and I slid back into her throat.  She only gagged for a few strokes before she got it under control, and then I started really pounding into her.  She only had one hand on my thigh this time, and I saw she had her other hand stuffed into her pants, furiously working at her clit.

I grabbed the hard nub of her nipple and gave it a twist.  Kitana cried out, and the vibrations of her throat directly stimulated the head of my dick.  I let myself slowly build back up toward my orgasm, keeping Kitana as deep on my dick as she could without passing out.

Kitana took my dick like a champ.  For someone who had never properly sucked a dick before, she was doing a fantastic job.  Her hand blurred between her legs and her hips pumped at the air as she worked herself into a frenzy.

I could feel my nut rapidly approaching.  I reached down and grabbed onto Kitana’s tit again, and caught her nipple in a hard pinch.  She moaned, then gave a bubbling shriek as I pulled it out away from her chest.  The lithe girl pressed against my leg, trying to relieve the pain in her nipple while fighting to get enough space to breathe.

She was trembling, exhausted from her struggle after air, but on the edge of her own release.  She let out a gurgling scream, and the vibrations ran through my dick all the way up my spine.  That was enough to push me over the edge.  I dragged her head all the way down and flexed forward, burying my dick as deep into this purple-skinned little slut as I could.

My orgasm washed over me, and I held her in place as I pumped shot after shot directly into her stomach.  I felt her hand on me again, but instead of trying to push me away, she pulled me close, holding her own head in place as I drained my balls into her.  Her other hand worked between her legs and her eyes rolled back into her head.

A tremor ran through her and her back flexed.  I could feel her throat spasm.  The hand that was holding me close switched to trying to push me away, but I wasn’t quite done yet.  I tightened my grip in her hair and twisted her nipple again.  She shrieked, muffled around my dick, and every muscle in her body went tight as a drum.

The hand between her legs stilled, and she went limp.  I let her go, and she fell to the ground, boneless.  I was worried for a second, then she coughed and sucked in a deep breath of air.  My cum burbled from her lips as she drew in gasps of air.  She was breathing, but she was pretty out of it. 

I grinned down at her, reveling in my conquest for a minute, then I crouched next to her and scooped her up in my arms.  She seemed to weigh nothing at all as I carried her over to the tent.  There was a bedroll inside, and I set her down gently.

I brushed some of the soaked hair back from her face and tucked the strand behind one of her long pointy ears.  She whimpered at my touch, then let out a little moan.

Shit.  I could feel myself getting hard again.  It would be easy to tug her pants down and fuck her, but when that happened, I wanted her awake and begging for it.  It wasn’t any fun if she was basically unconscious.

Making my dick fit in her throat had left me all sweaty.  I remembered the pond off to the side of my property and decided it was a perfect time for a quick rinse and swim.  I left Kitana on the bedroll and found the water delightfully cool.  I waded out deep enough to submerge myself completely and did a slow lap around the pond.

When I finished my lap, Kitana was waiting for me, sitting on a fallen log with her legs crossed and her hands tucked into her lap.  I climbed out of the water and eyed her, wondering if she was going to be upset.  She had cleaned herself up as best she could, but she still looked freshly fucked.

“So, did that satisfy your curiosity?” I asked.

Kitana’s eyes flicked down to my dick, and she lifted a hand to her throat.  She swallowed, and flushed.  I saw the little nubs of her nipples poke against the damp fabric of her blouse.  “Yes, I think it did,” she said.  Her voice was a little hoarse.  Not surprising, all things considered.

“There is still a lot I could show you,” I said.  I wondered how far I could push her.  She hadn’t gone running the moment she had recovered enough to stand.  Considering the treatment I had given her, it made me think she had enjoyed it.

She turned her head to the side, breaking her staring contest with my dick.  “Maybe when you get settled in.  Today has been… educational.  I have a lot to think about.”  Kitana stood up and brushed her seat off.  If her blouse wasn’t soaked with spit and cum, if her eyeliner wasn't streaked down her face, if her hair wasn’t mussed from where I had grabbed her, she would have looked like a prim and proper young woman.

“Yeah.  Sounds good.  You know where I live.”

“I’ll return Jenna’s blanket to her.  Have a good day, Mr. Jack.”

I watched her tight little ass sway as she walked across the clearing, then she was gone.  I heaved a sigh and stretched.  So far, I quite liked this dream.  I had always fantasized about building my own home from the ground up, and now I had a chance to try my hand at it.  At least, until I woke up.

Published 
Written by Alaristar
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments