Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Chapter 4 – Lunch Break

 

I startled as my door banged open. Kitana stood in the doorway, her face flushed and an excited smile on her face. She had a bundle of carrots clutched in her hand.

“Master Jack! I’m on my lunch break, and I thought we could…” she trailed off as she took in Tina tied to the bondage bench, her gaping asshole clearly visible from the doorway.

Well, shit. This was unexpected.

Kitana lifted her hands to her mouth, and her eyes went wide. Before she could do anything, I reached out, grabbed her arm, and dragged her into the house. I kicked the door shut as Kitana fought against my grip.

“Let go of me, you asshole!” she yelled.

I knocked aside her attempt to slap me, then spun her around and pushed her up against the rough log wall. Kitana struggled until I grabbed a fistful of the hair at the back of her head. I leaned my weight against her, but the fight had left her.

“What’s your problem?” I hissed in her ear.

“I’m gone for a single day and you’ve already replaced me?!” Kitana pushed her hands back against me, trying to make some space.

“I’m not replacing you,” I gave her a little shake and stepped back, but kept my fist in her hair. The little firecracker seemed to go complacent whenever I was pulling her hair, and I wasn’t about to let go until I had talked some sense into her.

“Then, why is Tina here? Did you fuck her ass?”

“Tina is here because she was helping me build this bench. The rest of it was an accident.”

“Yeah,” she sneered. “She just tripped and whoops, got all tied up? Then you tripped onto her?”

“No, she accidentally breathed in some rock moth powder.”

Kitana’s mouth fell open. “Why did you give her that?”

It seemed the whole valley knew what that powder was used for. Not much of a forbidden secret. “It wasn’t meant for her,” I growled.

It took Kitana a few seconds before she put two and two together. Then she groaned and her knees went weak. “You meant it for me?”

From the bench, Tina gave a low moan. “Oh, Mr. Jack, I loved that so much!”

Kitana looked at her, aghast. Tina’s asshole still gaped open, and my cum drooled down her leg. “You brainwashed Tina,” she whispered.

“Hardly,” I snorted. “I just gave her what she wanted. Are you going to be reasonable, or do I have to tie you down next to Tina?”

Kitana blanched and she licked her lips nervously. “Are you going to powder me?”

“Nah. There’s hardly any left. She got the whole dose right in the face.”

“Oh, Dragon,” Kitana whispered. “Do you know what you’ve done?”

“I read the entry in the book,” I rolled my eyes. “A few hours at most, and then she’ll be back to normal.”

“Did you read the whole thing?” Kitana demanded.

I shrugged. “Well, no. The librarian caught me before I could.”

“Master Jack… the suggestions are permanent! Whatever you told her, whatever you got her to do, that’s baked into her mind, now!”

“I thought it was just releasing inhibitions,” I frowned. “That’s what the book said.”

“Well, yes, but those inhibitions are gone, now!”

I raised an eyebrow and looked over at Tina. The blonde woodworker looked dazed and blissful, the nipples on her hanging tits still pointy and hard. She rolled her hips slowly and I realized she was working her clit against the seat.

“Huh. Well, she should thank me. The little slut’s going to have a massive hankering for anal after this.” I grinned at the horrified look on Kitana’s face. “Okay. I get it. Look, you promise to behave and I’ll do what I can to mitigate the suggestions.”

Kitana looked worried, then nodded when I tightened my fist in her hair. “Fine,” she whimpered.

“Good girl. Go stand in the corner. And get naked while you’re at it.”

I let her go, and she shuffled around the bench and slowly started unbuttoning her blouse. I eyed her until I was certain she was going to obey me, then circled around until I could crouch down in front of Tina.

“How are you feeling, Tina?” I asked.

“Oh, Mr. Jack,” she smiled at me with a sloppy grin. “Can you do that again?”

“Maybe later. Tina, listen to me. All these things you’re feeling, these new pleasures, you only feel them when you’re with me.”

She pouted, then nodded. “Okay. But I can come back any time I want, right?”

I looked over at Kitana and got a worried look in return. She had stripped down to just her skirt now, and her ripe tits swung as she bent down to undo the laces on her boots.

“Sure, you can come by whenever you want. But only when you’re not supposed to be working.”

“Aww. Fine.”

“Good girl. I’m going to untie you now.”

“No,” she moaned, “I want you to fuck me again!”

“Don’t be greedy,” I said and lightly slapped Tina’s little apple bottom. “It’s Kitana’s turn.”

“Oooh, does Kitana know what an orgasm is?”

I grinned at Kitana over Tina’s back. “Yeah, she knows.”

“Oh, it’s so wonderful!” I bent down and untied Tina from the bench. The girl stood up shakily and pressed a hand against her butt. “I’m a bit sore, Mr. Jack.”

“Not surprising. You’ll be fine in a day or two. Kitana, come here.”

The mayor’s daughter blanched and tentatively stepped over to my side. I gave her a nudge, and she straddled the bench seat. The footrests were too high for her, and Tina helped me adjust them to the taller girl’s frame.

“Did you invent this?” Kitana asked as I lashed her legs into place.

“I was inspired. How’s that? Comfortable?”

“Much better than the table,” she nodded.

I got the ropes fixed around Kitana’s wrists. She wasn’t going anywhere now. “Good. Tina, bring me that shingle.”

Tina obediently brought the shingle to me. There was still a dusting of powdered moth on it. Not nearly the helping that Tina had breathed in, but it didn’t take much. I handed Tina a spare length of rope.

"You're an asshole!" Kitana yelled.

“Tina, if Kitana raises her voice again, whip her ass with that rope.”

Tina’s eyes went wide. “Oh, Dragon. Does Kitana like that?”

“She does, even if she says she doesn’t,” I grinned.

“You dick!” Kitana cried.

Immediately, Tina lashed out and the rope thwacked into Kitana’s round ass. The little woodworker had strength in her arms, and the rope left a bright red welt across Kitana’s flesh. Kitana yelled, and I bent down to grab her chin.

“There’s not much powder left,” I told her. “I won’t use it on you if you’re a good girl.”

Kitana nodded fervently. “I’ll be good.”

I patted her on the cheek. “That’s my girl.” I straightened up and presented my dick to Kitana. I was still hard after fucking Tina, and there were still streaks of cum and brown slime on my dick. “Open.”

Kitana opened her mouth and I slid in. I kept my thrusts shallow, letting Kitana get into the mood. Gradually, Kitana started bobbing her head and taking me deeper into her throat on her own accord.

“Tina, remember what I did to you when you were first tied up?” I asked.

Tina nodded eagerly. “It felt so good!”

“I want you to do the same thing to Kitana.” Kitana’s big brown eyes turned up at me and I grinned at her. “You’re going to like this.”

Tina knelt behind Kitana and buried her face in the other girl’s quim. Kitana’s throat buzzed around my dick as she cried out. She lifted her head off and let out a breathy moan before ducking back down and swallowing my dick again.

I watched as Tina explored Kitana’s cunt with tongue and fingers. She licked and sucked her way around, then slipped two slender fingers deep into Kitana’s ass. Kitana bucked against the ropes holding her down and Tina let out a giggle.

“She likes it!” Tina exclaimed.

“Yes, she does.” I pushed my dick all the way into Kitana’s throat and groaned as she choked on it.

“Oh, wow. She can make it fit!” Tina watched in awe while she pistoned her fingers in and out of Kitana’s ass.

“I’m sure you’ll be able to one day.” I pulled out of Kitana’s mouth and the girl coughed and moaned.

“Fuck, Tina! Slowly!” Kitana gasped.

Tina looked a question at me, and I nodded. “Use your tongue for now. Finger her clit instead.”

Kitana’s eyes went unfocused as Tina obeyed, then she lunged for my cock, swallowing it eagerly. I let Kitana work my cock with her mouth as Tina pressed her face against Kitana’s ass. Tina’s cheeks hollowed as she drove her tongue into the other girl, and her fingers worked between Kitana’s legs, rubbing her clit with her calloused fingers.

It was too much for Kitana and she stiffened as an orgasm started building in her. I pushed my cock into her throat until my balls were resting against her chin. Her throat pulsed around my dick as she swallowed repeatedly. I grabbed Kitana’s head and held her in place until she started jerking against her bindings, then I pulled out.

Kitana coughed, then wailed in pleasure. Immediately, Tina flipped her rope around and lashed Kitana across her ass. I grinned. I had forgotten about that order. Kitana started trembling, her teeth gritted against her rising moans.

I bent down and cupped Kitana’s face. Her big brown eyes were glazed with lust and she panted frantically. “Oh, Master Jaaaaaack!”

I ran my fingers up to Kitana’s ears and stroked them from lobe to tip. Her back flexed like I had shocked her, and her hips drove back against Tina’s face. Kitana’s eyes clenched shut, and she let out a yell as her orgasm crashed over her. Tina’s rope whipped over her ass again and again, and the flashes of pain sent Kitana spiraling upward into a second orgasm before she finished with the first.

I stroked Kitana’s ears until she finally went limp, sobbing after breath and trembling. I got up and walked around behind Tina. The woodworker still had her tongue buried in Kitana’s ass. I reached down and pulled Tina’s hips up until she was standing, bent over in front of me.

My cock was still slippery from Kitana’s throat. I pressed the tip against Tina’s ass and she gave a happy gasp and pushed back against me. Six inches of my cock buried into Tina’s asshole and the girl whimpered in pleasure. I grabbed her hips and pulled her the rest of the way to me, then wrapped an arm around her front and pulled her upright.

Tina’s feet dangled and she sank to the root of my cock. She shuddered and her arms waved around helplessly, searching for something, anything, to hold onto. I hugged her to my chest and lifted her up just enough to give my hips room to thrust into her.

A choked cry tore from Tina’s throat as I pumped my cock up her ass repeatedly, slamming my hips into her butt and jolting her slim body with every thrust. Her feet swung loosely and bumped against my shins as I hammered her.

“I love it!” Tina cried out. “I love to get fucked in the ass!”

Tina’s newfound appreciation for anal didn’t come entirely from the moth powder. She really was an anal slut, but she might not have discovered it without my intervention. Either way, I was enjoying the outcome. Tina eventually figured out that she could hold onto my neck with one arm. Her breath was hot against the side of my face, then she stuck her wet tongue into my ear.

I gasped as her teeth nibbled on my earlobe and started hammering into her with all my strength. Tina screamed in my ear as she came. I slowed my strokes until her shaking passed, then I bent my knees until Tina could reach the floor again, and I gently drew myself out of her ass.

The lithe girl spun around and pressed herself against me, still trembling and moaning. “Oh, Dragon. Now I know why Kitana calls you Master Jack! Can you be my master too?”

I kissed her, and she eagerly returned it, her tongue playing against mine until I pulled back. “I’ll be your master, but only when we’re having sex.”

“Oh, thank you! I love you, Master Jack!”

“Sure thing. Now get down on your knees. Kitana is here for my dick, and you’ve left it all dirty.”

Tina obediently thumped down to her knees and stared at my cock bobbing in front of her face. “How does Kitana fit this down her throat?” she asked.

“Same way you fit it up your ass,” I shrugged. “Get to licking.”

As Tina sucked me clean, I leaned over Kitana and ran my hand down to her pussy. She was soaked, and moaned at my touch. I fingered her for a bit, then I remembered the carrots she had carried with her.

“Tina, hand me that carrot. The big one.”

Tina stopped tonguing my cock long enough to scoop it up and hand it to me, then dove back on my cock again. The carrot was a big one, over an inch in diameter and about a foot long. That was far too much length for what I had in mind, so I broke it in half, then nibbled at the fat end of it, rounding it over with my teeth. Once I was satisfied, I pulled my dick away from Tina.

“Aw,” Tina pouted. “I wasn’t done!”

“How does your asshole feel, Tina?” I asked.

She reached back and winced as she pushed her fingers against her sphincter. Her brow furrowed. “Sore. You stretched me good, Master Jack.”

“Get Kitana to help you. Her tongue will make it feel better.”

Kitana lifted her head and looked back at me. I could tell she wanted to object but was afraid of what would happen if she did. I gave her upturned ass a little pat. “She gave you pleasure, time to return the favor. Don’t worry, I haven’t forgotten about you.”

Chloe_Reed
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Chloe_Reed

Tina was too short for Kitana to reach her, so she dragged a chair over and knelt on the edge. It lifted her ass to the perfect height, and she pushed her hips back against Kitana’s face. Kitana grimaced, then tentatively extended her tongue.

“Good girl,” I praised her, and pressed the head of my cock against Kitana’s slit. Kitana moaned and licked at Tina’s ass with more enthusiasm as I slowly pushed my dick into her. Once I had my dick socketed snugly up her cunt, I wet the carrot in my mouth and pushed the tip of it against Kitana’s ass.

“Mmph!” Kitana protested.

I gave her ass a hard slap. “Relax!” Her pussy clenched around my cock when I hit her, and I gave her a few more smacks just to feel her tighten up on me. I kept the pressure up on the carrot, and it suddenly popped through Kitana’s asshole.

“AAAAH!” Kitana yelled.

I leaned forward and pushed her head back into Tina’s ass. “Tina, if she takes her tongue out of your asshole again, whip her.”

The carrot stuck out about four inches, and when I thrust forward into Kitana, my hips pushed it into her ass. Kitana moaned, but didn’t lift her head. I started fucking her, keeping a steady rhythm. Every time she pushed the carrot out of her ass, my hips pushed it back in again.

The double penetration was driving Kitana crazy. She did her best to keep her tongue busy, but a wave of trembling overtook her and she threw back her head to cry out. Tina grabbed her rope and whacked it across Kitana’s shoulders repeatedly until Kitana ducked her head back down again.

Tina had a glazed look of rapture on her face, and she pulled at her nipples with her free hand. Her pale purple skin was turning flush around her neck as she started to reach her orgasm. Then Tina gave a high-pitched cry and fell forward against the back of the chair. Her asshole glistened with Kitana’s saliva, and it winked open and closed as she came.

I picked up my pace, then, and slammed into Kitana hard. The girl wailed and trembled, then she tightened around my cock and came. I was only a few strokes behind her. I yanked my dick out of her cunt and hurried around to her face. I grabbed Tina by her long blonde hair and dragged the slender girl around until she was cheek-to-cheek with Kitana.

Kitana sucked the head of my cock into her mouth without needing to be told, and Tina slurped up and down my shaft eagerly licking up the buildup of Kitana’s cum. My nuts tightened, and I grabbed both girls by their hair. With a last grunt, I started cumming down Kitana’s throat. I pulled out and splashed my cum up her face. Thick ropes landed on the bridge of her nose and her forehead. Then I turned and fed the head of my cock into Tina’s mouth. The blonde sucked eagerly on my cock, milking the last of the cum from my shaft.

I pulled back with a happy sigh and let the girls go. Tina leaned forward and licked the string of cum off of Kitana’s face, then gently kissed the other girl.

“Thank you for sharing your master with me,” Tina said softly.

“Oh, Tina. You don’t mean that,” Kitana sighed. “But you’re welcome. And thank you for… what you did. That felt very nice.”

Tina giggled. “Your tongue felt good, too. Not as good as Master Jack’s cock, but nice.”

I untied Kitana from the bench and helped her stand upright. She was shaky on her legs, and I led her over to the bed. I guided her down, then lay next to her. Kitana snuggled her face into the crook of my neck and draped one leg over mine.

After a moment, the bed creaked and Tina joined us on my other side, wriggling closer until she was pressed up tight. I got my arms around my two girls and stared up at the ceiling, wondering how I had managed to get so lucky.

“Master Jack,” Kitana said quietly after a few minutes.

“Mm?”

“Can I take the carrot out of my ass?”

I coughed a laugh. “Yeah. You can take it out.”

“Thank you.”

I felt her shift, then heard the thump as the carrot hit the floor somewhere by the door. “What do you think? Are you ready for my cock?”

Kitana pressed against me. “No,” she said in a small voice. “The carrot was too big.”

“We’ll work up to it,” I shrugged. “Or I could just dust you.”

“Master Jack, please promise me that you won’t dust me. I’ll do whatever you want, you know that. But don’t use the moth dust.”

“Hmm. Okay. I won’t dust you to make you like anal,” I agreed.

“I love anal,” Tina murmured sleepily. “You can fuck my ass whenever you want, Master.”

I reached down and cupped Tina’s pert little butt. My hand was large enough to envelop her entire cheek. She moaned and pressed closer to me.

“Man,” Kitana said wonderingly. “I would never have pegged Tina to be an ass slut. You really twisted her.”

I had cum twice in the last half hour, but I could feel myself start to harden again. Tina’s slow undulation against my side was setting a fire to my libido. Kitana noticed my growing erection first. She tilted her head back and sucked the lobe of my ear into her mouth. Her teeth grazed against the sensitive skin and I grunted.

“Are you going to fuck us again?” she asked.

Tina looked up, suddenly awake and eager. “Oh, yes! I want to get fucked too!”

“In your pussy this time?” I asked Tina.

The little blonde’s brow furrowed. “Nooo, I just want it in the ass again.”

“Wait,” Kitana grinned. “Is she a virgin still?”

I sat up and turned around to face the girls. “Kitana, don’t be petty. Lie down against the headboard.” I positioned her how I wanted, then pulled Tina around so she was kneeling between Kitana’s legs.

Tina leaned forward and kissed Kitana. Kitana resisted for a moment, then relaxed, accepting her fate. I grabbed Tina’s ass and spread her cheeks wide. Her little butthole winked up at me, still stretched from our earlier fucking.

I gathered saliva in my mouth, then spat a big glob of it onto Tina’s sphincter. Tina started panting eagerly, muttering and pleading into Kitana’s lips. Kitana reached up and grabbed onto Tina’s ass and spread her cheeks for me.

“Make her squeal,” Kitana said breathily.

I had to lever myself up higher to get the right angle to fit my dick into Tina, and the little blonde pushed her hips back into me. I got into position, then held still. Tina moaned her need and looked back at me, her blue eyes wide and anxious.

“If you want it, fuck yourself,” I grunted.

Tina whimpered and bucked her hips upward, impaling her ass on my dick. She moaned as she searched for a rhythm, slowly sliding down Kitana until her face was in the other girl’s lap. Kitana gathered Tina’s hair up into a ponytail, then pushed Tina’s head down a little lower until the blonde’s mouth found Kitana’s pussy.

Kitana leaned her head back with a sigh and ground her cunt into Tina’s face. Tina was having difficulty managing both her tasks at once. She would focus on Kitana and her hips would slow down, then she’d pump her hips and forget about Kitana until the other girl pulled her hair impatiently.

“Hold on, let’s adjust,” I suggested. I pulled out of Tina’s ass and she moaned in disappointment, then gasped as I flipped her over onto her back. I grabbed her legs and pushed her ankles up toward Kitana. “Hold onto these.”

Kitana got the idea. She grabbed Tina’s ankles and folded the girl in half, then knelt with her knees on either side of Tina’s shoulders. She sat back and pressed her cunt into the blonde’s face. I grinned as Kitana’s eyes went unfocused and she moaned.

“Shit, little slut went right for my asshole,” Kitana panted.

I lined my dick back up with Tina and sank my head back into her ass. She was so stretched at this point that her sphincter barely had any tension left in it. As I thrust into her, I could see her lower abdomen push up with the head of my cock.

Kitana traced her fingers over the sliding bump, and I could feel the pressure. “Wow. Damn, that’s hot. Fuck her harder!”

I leaned forward and pulled Kitana in for a deep kiss. Her tongue slipped against mine as I built up speed and started slamming my hips against Tina’s little bubble butt. Tina squealed, and I felt movement down by my dick. I broke the kiss and looked down. Kitana was strumming Tina’s sensitive clit, her fingers flying as she worked.

Tina bucked and her voice rose into a shriek as she came. Her asshole cinched tight, and I caught her wrists as she tried to stop Kitana from abusing her little pussy. I held both of Tina’s wrists in one hand and kept pumping into her.

“Work her clit,” I panted to Kitana. “Make her scream!”

Kitana bent to her task with a will, and the petite woodworker thrashed about as we continued to abuse her. Her asshole pulsed around my cock, convulsively tightening as she shook through a continuous orgasm.

The blonde’s cries were muffled by Kitana’s hips, but then she let out a throat-tearing scream. All the muscles in her body locked up tight and she seemed to vibrate. I pushed my dick into her ass to the root, and twisted Tina’s long nipples.

“Ow, fuck!” Kitana yelped, and pulled away from Tina’s face. “Little slut bit me!”

I didn’t think it was intentional. The force of her orgasm had made Tina’s jaw clench, and Kitana’s pussy happened to be in the way. Kitana slapped Tina’s drooling cunt, and the blonde jerked, then flopped limp.

The sensations had been too much for her, and she had finally passed out. I pulled my dick out of Tina’s asshole. It had gone loose again, and my cock made a slurping noise as I drew it free.

“Whoops,” Kitana panted. “I think I broke her.”

“She’ll be fine. You’ve got a sadistic streak, don’t you?”

“If I do, it’s because I learned it from you.”

I chuckled and climbed off of Tina. The little blonde was totally passed out, and occasional trembles still shivered through her. I dragged her over to the foot of the bed, then lay down on my back. “Come here, Kitana.”

Kitana’s tits swung as she straddled my hips, and I pushed my cock up into her slick cunt. She was wet with her own juices and Tina’s saliva, and I slid all the way to the base in one push. Kitana moaned and leaned over me.

We kissed as I deliberately cycled my hips up into her. We fucked slowly, both of us worn out after the frantic sex earlier, and just enjoying each other’s bodies. I found Kitana’s ripe tits with my hands and massaged her breasts as we fucked.

After a while, Kitana started speeding up, undulating her hips against mine with more force. “Master Jack… can… can you finger my asshole?”

Her voice rose to a whimper as I complied and pushed two fingers into her. I could feel my cock sliding on the other side of the membrane. Down by my feet, I felt the bed shift, then Tina’s small hands on my legs. There was the brush of moist air on my balls as Tina leaned in close, then her tongue lapped up the underside of my dick.

“Oh, fuck,” I groaned. Tina delicately sucked one of my balls into her mouth, then licked up my shaft again. Her tongue slid upward past the point where I was buried into Kitana, and the girl on top of me stiffened.

I felt Tina’s tongue slip between the fingers I had jammed up Kitana’s asshole. I pulled my fingers out and let Tina have full access. Kitana ground to a stop and moaned into my mouth. I grabbed Kitana’s hips and thrust up into her, holding her in place while I pounded as hard as I could.

Kitana pulled her mouth away from mine and yelled as she came. I was only a couple seconds behind, and flooded her cunt with my cum. As I softened, I felt Tina’s hands pull me out of Kitana, and her hot lips closed over my sloppy dick. Tina cleaned me, then swapped to licking my cum out of Kitana.

Once Tina was done, Kitana rolled off me and flopped onto her back. “Oh, Dragon. I’m so sorry, Tina,” she panted.

Tina snuggled up to me on the other side and gave me a happy smile with her face smeared with juices and saliva. “I’m not sorry, Kitana. I love this. I don’t know why I was waiting! There’s so much I can do, and still leave my virginity intact.”

“Yeah, see how you feel about it tomorrow,” Kitana said sourly.

I cleared my throat. “Tina, when I’m not around, I want you to forget what I do to you, and what you do while you’re with me.”

Tina lifted herself up on one elbow. She looked like she was about to cry. “Why, Master Jack? Did I do something wrong?”

“No, you did just fine. But Kitana’s right. Tomorrow you might not feel the same way.” I pulled Tina in for a long kiss. “But if you ever get so horny you can’t hold it in, you will know where to find me. And when you do, I’ll fuck your brains out. That’s a promise.”

“Oh, Dragon. Okay!”

“Good girl. Now you should probably leave. If you stay here any longer, I might have to fuck you again.” Tina pouted, but she got up on shaky legs and wobbled toward the door. “Wait! Tina, get dressed before you go.”

Tina climbed back into her clothes, then gave me a longing look before shuffling out the door. She was limping slightly, walking with a wider gait than normal. The door closed behind her and Kitana coughed a laugh.

“Wow. You totally fucked her up, didn’t you?”

I wrapped an arm around her and pulled her close. “You loved it, you little slut. Have you ever had sex with another girl before?”

“No, never! I wasn’t sure at first, but fuck, her tongue felt good.”

“Are you sure you don’t want to try the moth powder?”

Kitana smacked my chest with her hand. “I told you, no.”

“It’s funny. If you guys hate the moths so much, why don’t you just eradicate them all?”

“The moths are horrible… but not everything about them is bad.”

“Ahh, the cocoons. I bet you wouldn’t mind using one of them.”

“Mmm. You’re right about that.” Kitana stretched languidly. “My parents are filthy rich, but even they can’t afford them whenever they want. I snuck one, once. I swear, I rubbed myself raw that night. Best orgasms of my life.”

“I’ll have to see if I can find any. I’d like to see you take them.”

“Deal. You find ‘em, I’ll smoke ‘em.”

“Sounds good. Hey, how long does your lunch break last?”

Kitana’s eyes widened. “Oh, shit! Shit! I gotta go!”

Published 
Written by Alaristar
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments