Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I woke up late the next day. Lira was gone from the bed. I thought she had fled back to Tamara, at least until I rolled over and saw breakfast waiting on the table for me. It wasn’t much, just tea, a fried egg, and a slice of toast, but it was the first time someone else had cooked for me in a long time.

The food was cold, but I ate it anyway and set out to see where Lira had gotten to. I heard splashing from the pond, and I saw her red hair as she did a slow lap. I sipped at my tea and watched her. From a distance, I couldn’t make out much detail, but she seemed to be smiling.

Movement down the path drew my eyes, and I saw Kitana walking up the hill. She was dressed in a loose skirt and an embroidered bodice that lifted her cleavage up into view. She carried a small pack on her back that looked like an overnight bag. I lifted a hand to wave, and Kitana gave a wide smile.

“I don’t know what you told my mom,” she said when she got close enough to talk, “but she practically ordered me to be your slave two days a week.”

“And what do you think of that?” I asked. After seeing what Tamara had done to Lira the night before, I found myself cautious. If Kitana actually liked the rough sex, I’d be more than willing to engage, but I wanted to be sure of it.

“I haven’t cum yet,” she bit her lip and gave me a saucy grin, “but I’ve masturbated like ten times since you left the file room.”

I arched an eyebrow. “And the plug?”

Kitana turned around and pulled the fabric of her skirt tight against her butt. I could see the angular shape of the plug sticking out from her asshole. “It hurt a bit getting it in this morning, but you were right. I’m already getting used to it.”

Down by the pond, Lira finished her swim and climbed out of the water. Her red hair caught the morning sunlight and gleamed. I cleared my throat. “Why don’t you come inside, and we’ll talk about what comes next.”

Kitana followed my gaze and gave a small gasp. “Holy Dragon. Is that Lira?”

“Inside,” I said gruffly.

She darted indoors and spun around to give me a wide-eyed look. “Are you fucking the priestess? You know she’s married, right?”

Lira was a priestess? I shut the door behind me and leaned against it. “I know she’s married. She’s staying with me for the next week. She’s… in a delicate situation right now. You are not to ask her questions.”

“Wow! Does Tamara know?”

I felt a flash of anger at the mention of the older elf’s name. “She does,” I said shortly. She opened her mouth for another question and I cut her off. “Enough, Kitana! This isn’t a subject for gossip. Lira is hurting, physically and mentally. Help her, or leave. Those are your options.”

Kitana frowned, but I saw only concern on her face. “Sorry, Master Jack. I’ll help. Can I ask one question?”

“Fine.”

“What happened to her?”

I made a face. “Tamara was pretty abusive in their relationship. I’m giving her a safe space, and time to heal, before she makes a decision about where to go after the week is up.”

“Annnnnd… you didn’t fuck her?”

I twitched a grin. “I didn’t say that.”

“Wow. You’re a horn dog.”

“Says the slut.”

The door moved behind me, and I stepped back to give it room to open. Lira was dressed in her robes again, and her hair hung loose down her back, still dripping from her swim.

“Morning, Lira,” I smiled at her. “How was your swim?”

“Refreshing,” she ducked her head, embarrassed. “Sorry, Kitana, I didn’t know someone else was here.”

“Kitana is going to be my… assistant,” I said. I put my hands on Lira’s shoulders and gave her a light squeeze. “Don’t worry about her. She’s here to help you.”

Lira looked uncertain. “I’m not sure how the mayor’s daughter will help.”

Kitana opened her mouth to protest, and I shot her a sharp look. “Kitana is trying to become more than what her mother forced on her. We all deserve the chance to grow, right?”

Lira nodded reluctantly. “I suppose.” She took a deep breath and forced a smile. “Thank you, Kitana.”

“Good!” I clapped my hands. “To work, then. First things first. You won’t need the robe.”

Lira blushed. “Jack, is that really appropriate right now? With Kitana here?”

“I couldn’t help but notice you have splinters. They have to come out before they get infected.”

Her eyes widened and she unconsciously touched her crotch. “Oh, Dragon.”

“It will be okay.” I undid the belt at her waist, and lifted the robe from her shoulders. It slid down her body and puddled around her ankles. Lira’s little nipples were stiff, and there was a flush of arousal across her chest. I gave her a kiss on the forehead, then guided her over to the restraint bench.

“What is this for?” Lira asked.

“For comfort. Sit here, that’s right. And your feet up on these pegs.” I had to adjust the bench to fit Lira’s height. Even with the pegs at their farthest position, her hips were still tilted up higher than was comfortable. It spread her legs and left her pussy and asshole in clear view.

Kitana reached for the ropes, but I shook my head. Lira didn’t need to be restrained for this. I got down behind Lira so my face was level with her butt. The swelling from the night before had gone down some, but the splinters in her cunt were surrounded by irritation.

“Kitana, you don’t happen to have tweezers, do you?”

“I do, actually,” she said. “In my makeup bag.”

“Good. Get them, then take my place here. Be gentle while you remove the splinters, but make sure you get all of them.” Lira shifted nervously, and I pulled a chair around to sit in front of her. “Trust me,” I said softly. “A little bit of pain, then you’ll be able to finish healing.”

Lira nodded and bit her lip. She kept twisting around to look fearfully over her shoulder as Kitana moved up behind her.

I needed to distract her. “Kitana said you were a priestess. Tell me about that?”

“What is there to say? I guide our community in—ow! Worshiping the Dragon.”

“Sorry,” Kitana muttered. “That one was deep.”

“I’ve heard the Dragon mentioned, but I’m lacking context. Tell me about it?”

“Him,” Lira corrected me. “The Dragon is the deity we elves worship. He brings us bounty for our crops and peace in our lands.” She winced as she spoke, and flinched whenever Kitana prodded her too firmly.

“Is he real? I get you worship him, but is he physically present?”

“He is real enough, though he slumbers most of the time.” Lira waved a hand, awkward with her position on the bench. “Our land is bountiful and peaceful, so there is not much need for his intervention.”

“So long as you don’t count the orcs,” I pointed out.

“Yes, well, the orcs are… oooh.”

“There are some splinters that are way up inside her,” Kitana said. “I’ve got to spread her a bit to reach.”

“I am… pliable,” Lira said, and flushed.

I bet she was. Tamara probably fisted the slender woman regularly. I brought the topic back to the orcs, as much to distract myself from my growing arousal as to distract Lira. “Does the Dragon protect you from the orcs?”

“He does, if they are too bold. Their raids are swift, and they leave before he can wake and bring retribution.”

“I heard that the last human that was here left with the orcs.”

Lira scowled and looked away. “Michael was not a good man. He probably joined the orcs for the plunder.”

“And the ravishing,” Kitana added.

“I guess Michael is dead, now,” Lira mused. “Since you are here.”

“Good,” Kitana said bitterly.

“Now, Kitana,” Lira said gently. “There is nothing we can do to fight against the orcs. You know we must accept the damage they do, and pray to the Dragon that we be spared.”

“I bet Master Jack could fight them,” Kitana argued.

Lira looked up at me, her face fearful. It wasn’t fear of the orcs, she had trained herself to be fatalistic about their raiding. It wasn’t fear for my safety, either. It was fear that she might have hope.

“I understand the flow is the key,” I said carefully. I couldn’t remember anything about my previous life, but I had noticed I possessed an instinct for aggression. That might translate to knowing how to fight, or it might not.

“Yes, if only we had preserved that knowledge!” Lira sighed, then gasped. Her hips twitched as Kitana pulled a splinter out.

“It’s not completely lost, though. Tamara told me of the ruins.”

Lira shook her head. “There’s nothing proven to be in those ruins. Our bravest and strongest go seeking, and none return. You mustn’t go there, Jack.”

“Even if it means finding the power to defeat the orcs?”

“You can defeat nothing if you’re dead,” Lira said sadly.

“I think that’s the last of them,” Kitana announced. “Do you want to check my work, Master Jack?”

“If you’re confident, I trust you,” I shrugged. “You can get up now, Lira.”

Kitana fetched her robe, and Lira dressed herself. “Thank you, Kitana,” Lira said. “You have very gentle fingers.”

Kitana blushed a little, and grinned at her feet. “You’re welcome. I… enjoyed helping you. I hope you feel better soon. Nobody should have splinters in… there.”

“If it’s okay with you, I would like to lie down. I didn’t get much sleep last night,” Lira said.

“Oh, sure. Kitana and I have other things to discuss.”

“Thank you, both of you,” Lira said.

I tilted my head toward the door, and Kitana followed me out into the sunshine.

“Holy Dragon,” Kitana whispered once we were outside. “I can’t believe Tamara did that to her! Her cunt looked absolutely battered!”

I chuckled and shook my head. “You have a good bedside manner, Kitana.” We wandered over to the pile of rocks I was breaking for foundation stones. “What did your mother say about sending you to be with me?”

“Something about an apprenticeship,” Kitana shrugged. “I figured it was bullshit since the only thing you’ve taught me so far is how to get fucked.”

“I told your mother I’d help you find your path.”

“Well, this town is a little small for me to be a whore,” she giggled.

“I mean… if it makes you happy, there are bigger cities, aren’t there?”

Kitana rolled her eyes. “I can’t wait to have that conversation. Bye, mother, I’m off to the big city to get all the dick I can take! Oh, yes. That will go well.”

I sat down on a large rock and Kitana immediately hiked her skirt up and straddled my hips. She ground her crotch against me as she rested her forehead on mine and stared into my eyes.

“I did mention that I haven’t cum since yesterday, right?” she said a little breathlessly.

I circled my hands around to her ass and gave her cheeks a quick squeeze. I nudged the butt plug with a finger, and Kitana moaned and pressed her mouth to mine. We kissed, then I felt her hand slide between us and her fingers wrapped around my cock. She squeezed me through my pants. “Shit, you’re already hard! Dragon, I need your dick in me!”

“What about Lira? She might see us.”

“Fuck her. I had my hand wrist-deep in her cunt five minutes ago. She can watch for all I care.”

I laughed and lifted her with my hands on her ass as I stood. Kitana squealed and wrapped her legs around my waist. I carried her to a patch of soft moss near the pond and lay her down. I peeled my shirt off as she hastily undressed.

The cool breeze coming from the valley stirred through the trees, setting the leaves whispering against each other. Kitana pressed herself against my legs and ran her hands over my hardening cock. Her breasts pushed against my thighs. I let her tug my pants down and my swollen cock sprang free and bobbed in the air in front of her face.

“What are you going to teach me today, Master Jack,” Kitana whispered. She brushed the tips of her fingers over my balls, then sucked the head of my cock into her mouth. She took me to the back of her throat and gagged as she bumped her tonsils.

I ran my hands through her hair, then brushed my fingers over her ears. Kitana moaned and swallowed me. She tilted her head back to line the slope of her neck up with my dick, then pulled me deep into her throat.

Part of me was content to stand over her and let her suck me off, but that would be over too quickly. “Damn. You’re getting good at that.” I grabbed her by the back of the head and pushed myself in until my balls were pressed against her chin. Kitana held it there for twenty seconds as her eyes started to water, then she tapped my thigh, asking to be released.

I held her in place until her eyes widened, then I pulled out. Kitana bent over, coughing and sucking in breath. I nudged her onto her back, then lifted both her legs up onto my shoulder. I pressed my dick into her juicy cunt.

With her legs together, she felt as tight as the first time I had fucked her. The hard lump of the butt plug slid across the bottom of my dick with every thrust into her. Kitana moaned and cupped her tits. She found her nipples with her fingers and twisted them lightly.

I was in no hurry to finish, and kept the pace of my strokes slow and steady. Kitana arched her back as I fucked her. Her eyes slid closed as she panted and whimpered her pleasure. I grabbed her ass and squeezed it, feeling the flex of her muscle as she humped herself against me.

Kitana’s toes flexed, then clenched as I reached a new depth inside her. “Oh, Dragon! Yes, just like that!”

I lifted her hips up so I could get a better angle, and she threw her head back. Her hair tangled over her face and stuck in her open mouth. I still had a few inches to give her, but I could feel myself touching the ring of her cervix.

The flare of the butt plug bumped against my fingers, and I reached a little deeper until I could grasp it. Kitana gasped as I tugged at it. Her hips twitched, and her asshole stretched as I pulled it halfway out then let it slide back in.

“Oh, fuck, that still stings.”

“Yeah?” I slapped her ass and grinned as she yelped. “Come here.” I bent down over her and hugged her close, then rolled onto my back.

Victoria_Adams
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Victoria_Adams

Kitana readjusted her legs without pulling off me, then bent over to press her mouth against mine. Her hips rolled as she pushed down on me, driving me as deep as she could take. I grabbed her tits and cupped her flesh before sliding my fingers forward to the tips of her nipples.

“Dragon, I love the way you feel in me!” Kitana moaned.

I reached back and grabbed the base of the plug and tugged at it. Her sphincter felt hot to the touch as I ran my fingers around it. I swiped some of her wetness off the base of my cock and wiped it around the flare of the plug. I worked it back and forth until the plug started slipping easily.

“Fuck, Master Jack!” The roll of her hips started to become erratic, and her cunt flexed.

I listened to her moans rise in pitch and she started shaking on top of me. I fucked up into her until her clenched jaw loosened and she let out a full-throated cry. Then I grabbed the plug and yanked it out of her ass.

Kitana’s cry ratcheted up to a scream and she bucked on top of me wildly. I locked my arms around her waist, holding her in place, and increased my thrusting until I was hammering into her. Her scream turned into babbling and her nails dug into my chest. The muscles in her back locked rigid and her jaw clenched tight.

I felt my nut coming, and I pushed my dick into her until I felt my head press hard against her cervix. Kitana spasmed on me and I came, filling the hot tunnel of her cunt with slippery cum. I held her tight against me and stroked her hair as she slowly relaxed.

My cock softened and slipped out of her, and Kitana let out a soft moan. “Oh, my ass… I’ve never cum that hard in my life!”

“Yeah? Did you like that?” I tucked the fall of her hair behind her ear, and stroked my thumb over her earlobe.

She shifted and sighed. “I like it when you do things to me, the way you do them. And I love it when you play with my ears.”

Over her shoulders, I saw the flicker of red hair through the trees. Lira was watching, her robe open and the swell of her breast pressing out between her clenched fingers. I stroked my hand down Kitana’s flank, holding Lira’s gaze with my own as I traced my fingers around the puckered flare of Kitana’s asshole.

Kitana pressed her forehead against my chest and whimpered. Her asshole winked open and closed as my touch stimulated her. After a minute, Lira got up and slipped back through the trees.

“I suppose I’ll just have to do more things to you, then,” I murmured.

“Yes, please,” she sighed. “Just… maybe not with my ass? Not right now?”

“Too much, huh?”

“Maybe just… less? Until I get accustomed.”

“I can do that. I know just the thing.”

“Oh. Good.”

I grinned at the trepidation in her voice and kissed her cheek. “You’ll like it. I promise. Now get up, we’ve got things to do and the day is wasting.”

We dressed and headed back to my house. Lira was standing in the doorway, her long red hair billowing a little in the breeze.

I winked at her when I got close. “Did you have a nice rest?”

Lira toyed with the hanging end of her belt sash. “I did. Were you, ah, I mean, did…”

“What is it, Lira?” I asked.

She flushed brilliantly and bit her lip.

“Holy shit,” Kitana giggled. “Lira, you want to get fucked, don’t you?”

“I… have no right to intrude.”

“Hmm. I don’t think you’ve healed enough for sex yet, but I have an idea. Go and sit on that bench again, Lira.”

Lira licked her lips nervously, but nodded. “Do I… need to be naked?”

I raised an eyebrow at her. “Do you want to be naked?”

In response, Lira untied her belt and let her robes slip from her shoulders. Her nipples were hard little pebbles and I could see her pussy glisten in the sun with her arousal.

“Fuck me,” Kitana muttered. “I guess that’s a yes, then.”

I stepped up to Lira and bent my head down to kiss her. She moaned softly into my mouth and pressed herself against me. I circled her tiny waist with my hands. If I squeezed, I could have touched my thumbs and middle fingers together. Then I slid my hands down lower over the flare of her hips, and cupped her ass cheeks.

Lira sucked in a breath and wrapped her arms around my neck. I pulled her tight against me and brushed my finger over the tight knot of her asshole. She moaned eagerly and undulated her hips, pushing back against my finger.

She shivered as I pushed the tip of my finger inside her ass and broke the kiss. “Oh, Jack. Why does it feel so good?”

I looked back at Kitana and caught a look of jealousy on her face. “Come here, Kitty. Get on your knees.”

Kitana blinked at the pet name but eagerly obeyed, and pulled my pants down to my knees. She sucked my half-hard cock into her mouth and bobbed her head. I let her suck me for a minute, then grabbed the hair at the back of her head. She gave me a questioning look as I pulled my cock out of her mouth, then whimpered as I dragged her head around behind Lira.

“Get her ready for my cock, Kitty,” I ordered.

“But, I thought you said she wasn’t ready for sex?” Kitana asked.

“Not her pussy,” I corrected her.

Kitana swallowed and blushed, but leaned in without further argument and pressed her face between Lira’s ass cheeks.

Lira gave a guttural moan and rose up on her toes as Kitana found her asshole with her tongue. Her bright green eyes were wide and a flush rose on her cheeks. I kissed Lira again and brought my hands up to cup her breasts.

The slim elf panted into my mouth as I gently tweaked her nipples. She fumbled at my waist and seized my cock with both hands. Her strokes on my dick were awkward and inexperienced, but they were enough to get me the rest of the way hard again.

I turned Lira’s head to the side and kissed my way back to her ear, then down to the hollow of her neck. Lira’s fingers ran through my hair as I licked and sucked a trail down her chest to her nipple. I kissed both nipples briefly, before heading down lower. Past her impossibly tiny waist and down to the fuzz of her crotch.

Lira braced herself in the doorway as I slipped my tongue gently over her clit and back to her cunt. She trembled as Kitana ate her asshole and I sucked on her clit. Lira tasted sweet and clean, with just the faintest hint of iron from her raw flesh. I avoided the areas that were too sensitive, and returned to focusing on her clit again.

“Oh, Dragon,” Lira moaned. “Jack, I want you to fuck me! I need your cock!”

I straightened up and kissed her. Lira’s tongue pushed eagerly into my mouth, and her hands found my cock again. She massaged the head, stroking softly up and down. “Okay, Lira. On the bench.”

Lira reluctantly pulled away from Kitana’s mouth and straddled the bench. She got into position quickly, then looked back over her shoulder at me. “I think I know why you have this piece of furniture, now,” she said with a naughty smile.

“It isn’t for pulling splinters,” I agreed, and stepped up behind her. Lira’s butt glistened with Kitana’s saliva, and her asshole winked at me as she rolled her hips.

“Should I tie her this time?” Kitana asked.

I hesitated. Lira seemed enthusiastic enough that she didn’t need to be convinced, and being bound might just remind her of what sex with Tamara was like. “No need,” I shook my head. “Lira, if things get uncomfortable, just let me know.”

Kitana huffed. “You didn’t give me an option,” she muttered.

I grabbed Kitana by the hair and dragged her around in front of me. At my insistent pressure, she dropped to her knees and obediently opened her mouth. I pushed my dick into her until my head hit the back of her throat, then I held her there, enjoying the feeling of her throat opening and closing as she tried to swallow.

“Kitty, you’re my little fuck slave,” I explained to her. “I don’t give you the option, because that’s what makes you hot and wet.” I slapped the side of her face, hard enough to make her wince. “Your place isn’t to question me. Apologize.”

I pulled her off my cock and she coughed. “Sorry, Master Jack.”

Lira was staring at me, her green eyes wide. I stepped up behind her and bent over her back to kiss her neck. “Am I going to be your slave too, Jack?” she asked in a whisper.

“No, Lira. Kitana is special, and the only slave I need.”

“Oh.” Lira moaned as I kissed up to her ear. “What does that make me, then?”

“My guest, for now.” I backed up far enough so I could line the head of my dick up with her asshole. Lira and I were both slick with Kitana’s spit, and I slipped easily through her tight sphincter.

Lira sucked in a breath and let it out in a long moan. I held still, letting Lira get accustomed to the stretch in her asshole. Like before, her ass was tight, but this time I wanted to see if I could fit my whole cock inside of her.

She rolled her hips slowly, fucking herself on my dick. Every couple cycles, I let her tight grip on my dick pull my hips forward half an inch or so, then I held my position as she pushed deeper. Lira wasn’t tied down, so she had more freedom of movement. As I got deeper inside her, she lengthened the swing of her hips, until I was fucking into her ass, pushing in and out a few inches on every stroke.

Kitana crawled between my legs and tilted her head back until she could lick Lira’s cunt with my balls bumping into her chin. Lira’s low moans grew more urgent and she looked back at me.

“Give it all to me, Jack! I can take it!”

There were still three inches of my cock outside of Lira, but if she wanted it, I could oblige. I let her hips pull me forward, then I stood still as she fucked back onto me. She gasped as she took the rest of my cock to the root.

Her flexing hips froze in place and she shuddered at the sudden penetration. “Oh! Dragon!”

Below me, Kitana’s tongue slid around the base of my cock, smearing her saliva onto Lira’s distended anal ring before sliding back down to Lira’s clit. Gingerly, I pulled back an inch, then flexed my hips forward. Lira’s knuckles went white as she gripped the handrests.

“How is that, Lira?” I asked softly.

“Fuuuuuuuck!” she wailed.

The muscles in her back bunched and twisted as she started bucking her hips, driving my cock repeatedly up her ass. Her cheeks slapped against my pelvis. I held onto her hips, adding my strength to her efforts and steadying her.

I wished she was lying on her back so I could see the outline of my cock pressed deep into her. I measured up her back with one hand, trying to estimate where the head of my dick was inside of her. I was probably in her up to her bellybutton, easily high enough to push into the narrowing of her waist.

Lira’s moans turned into eager cries. I could feel her asshole clenching on the base of my cock repeatedly, and the flexing of her abdominal muscles as she clamped down. My balls started tingling as Lira’s cries turned into a drawn-out wail. Her legs shook and she lost all coordination in her hips. I took over and started fucking her, thrusting hard into her ass and jolting her with every pump of my hips.

Her wail trailed off as she ran out of breath, and her orgasm hit at the same moment. I held still as she shook, and one of her hands reached back to push at my hips. I drew out slowly at her instruction, and then she switched her grip and pulled me back.

I slid back in to the hilt and Lira’s back flexed. She sucked in a deep breath of air, and screamed. I repeated the slow draw out and hard push forward, and each time it seemed to reset her orgasm to the peak once more.

Finally, I couldn’t take the way her ass was clenching on my dick, and I exploded into her ass with a groan of my own. I felt Kitana’s tongue on my balls, and this time, when I drew back, I pulled out all the way.

I had drained most of my nut up Lira’s ass, but Kitana sucked me into her mouth, eagerly trying to get the rest of my cum. I let her milk my cock until it grew too sensitive, then I pulled out with a groan. Kitana twisted around and pushed her face into Lira’s ass, licking and sucking to get as much of my cum as she could.

Lira panted as she slowly came down from her orgasm. Finally, she pushed Kitana’s head away from her ass and climbed off the bench. She fell to her knees next to Kitana and kissed the other girl hard.

“Oh, Kitana, that was so good. You have a very talented tongue!”

Kitana grinned and wiped some of the smeared juice off her chin. “Thanks. I’ve been practicing.”

Lira kissed her again, then stood up. Her legs wobbled, and I caught her before she lost her balance. She melted into my arms and pressed herself against me from thigh to shoulder. I hugged her back and kissed the top of her head.

“I take it you enjoyed that, Lira?”

“Oh, Jack! I don’t know what I did to deserve your attention, but thank the Dragon I had the courage to come to you! It’s more than I deserve!”

I touched her chin with a finger and tilted her head up so she was looking at me. “Don’t say that, Lira. You deserve a good fuck as much as anyone.”

She smacked my arm. “That’s not what I meant, Jack.”

“I know.”

Lira blushed, then stooped and picked her robe up from the floor. She held it up and made a face. “I’ve got cum stains on my robe. I have service this afternoon. What am I going to do?”

“Wash it?” I suggested.

“It might not be dry in time,” she fretted. “I have clean robes at home, but…”

I shook my head. “You can’t go home. Not for a whole week.”

“I could go for her,” Kitana volunteered.

I frowned at her, then shook my head again. I didn’t want Kitana anywhere near Tamara. God only knew what that woman would do if she thought she could get back at me through Kitana. “You’ll just have to wash it and leave it out in the sun to dry. When is the service?”

Lira glanced up at the sky. “Noon. About two hours.”

I gave Lira a little swat on the butt. “Better get moving, then. I’m curious about your Dragon. Is it okay if I come to the service too?”

“Of course, Jack. Humans are welcome, though they don’t usually choose to make it a habit. You have your own gods.”

Lira ducked out and went to the pond to do what she could with her clothing. I dressed, then looked down at myself. My clothes were cheap hand-outs, and I hadn’t been kind to them. They were stained with sweat, sap, dirt, and all manner of other things. They weren’t fit to be worn to a church.

I had saved up some coin, enough to buy a set of clothes. I hoped. “Want to go to town and help me pick out some new clothes?” I asked Kitana.

She shrugged. “I suppose. I guess you aren’t getting it up again soon.”

I laughed. “Is that all you think about? Getting fucked?”

Kitana grinned back at me. “Why do you think I’m here? It’s okay. Let’s go shopping.”

“Oh, is there a potter in town?”

“Sure, down by the river. Why, do you need a pot?”

“You’ll see. Come on, get dressed. It’s time to continue your education.”

Published 
Written by Alaristar
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors