Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kelly Joins Her Mom And Dad And Another Guy

"Greg and I invite a sex friend to our house and daughter Kelly gets involved."

315
72 Comments 72
16.2k Views 16.2k
3.1k words 3.1k words

My husband, Greg, and I invited Brandon to our house for the first time in the three years we’d known him. We’d had sex with him eight times, I think, and now that our daughter, Kelly, had had sex with us and knew we had sex with other people – well, it seemed like a good idea to do it at our house and save the cost of a hotel. But maybe it wasn’t so smart.

When Brandon showed up, Kelly was downstairs with us in front of the TV. I introduced them and kept my smile to myself as I watched them check each other out. Brandon was incredibly good-looking, the main reason we’d had sex with him so often. His eyes were blue and sparkled with intelligence and, not least, he had super-long, almost feminine eyelashes. His shoulders weren’t overbroad and his arms were more lean than built up, but he was obviously very fit. He had blonde hair that almost covered his ears and a smile that energized me. I could feel myself getting wet, partly just from looking, mostly from thinking ahead.

Kelly had a teenager’s arrogance, but she hid it, at least for the time being.  Her hair was brown, as were her eyes, and her smile could take my breath away. Of course, I’m her mom, so maybe I see things other people don’t. Anyway, Kelly was on the tall side and a bit thin. She left for her room right after the introduction.

“She’s a cutie,” Brandon noted.

We talked for a while, had a drink, then the three of us left for the bedroom. I saw that Kelly’s door wasn’t entirely closed, open a few inches, but I just kept walking to our room and closed the door behind us. In short order, we were all naked.

With two guys and a woman, they started with me. I lay in the middle of the bed, my legs spread, and felt Brandon’s tongue on my pussy. Did I mention that he had a very talented tongue? Greg began to suck my nipples, first one, then the other. The boys were quiet, but I moaned a fair amount. We had started exactly the same way the past few times and it felt delicious.

Brandon’s tongue licked its way up my wet pussy and teased my clit. At first, he barely touched it, but soon he was lapping it like a dog at a water dish, loud slurpy sounds. I felt two of his fingers touch my hole and wriggle into me. He finger-fucked me vigorously, still loudly licking my clit.

“God, Greg, his tongue feels so good on me,” I said. “It’s only been ten minutes and I think I’m going to cum soon. Oh!”

Brandon must have figured that called for him to do even more. Quickly, he got to his knees and pushed my legs back and into the air, spreading them much further apart. One of my knees hit Greg in the head and he moved back. I grabbed Brandon’s thighs and felt his cock at my opening, the tip just grazing my clit. He steered his cock into me.

“Holy shit!” I yelled, his dick deep inside me.

Brandon began to fuck me, my legs bouncing in the air like a porn star. Greg pushed on my thigh and I felt him lean over. His tongue licked my clit. God, it was perfect. A nice cock inside me and my husband’s tongue licking me.

I felt Brandon slide out of me for a few seconds and I heard Greg switch from sort of huffing to making a deep-throated “mmmmmm’ sound. Then Brandon’s cock was back inside me, fucking me, and then it wasn’t, this time for longer. Greg was sucking Brandon’s cock when he wasn’t inside me. Brandon fucked me some more. All I could see was Greg’s head on my tummy.

“Holy shit, that feels so good,” Brandon said. “You are a terrific cocksucker, Greg.”

I felt the tide of almost-orgasm rising higher. Brandon’s cock was back inside me, fucking me, and Greg was licking again. It got so intense I thought I might burst and then I did. I made some intense, nonsense noise, maybe a little like a growl screamed loudly. Brandon jammed his cock deep into me, but he didn’t come, it was just me. My legs and ass trembled. I screamed again. My orgasm must have lasted well over half a minute.

Brandon pulled out and Greg sat up. They high-fived each other. Brandon flipped me over and I climbed up on my knees. I would hurt a little the next day, I knew, but it would be well-earned. I felt his hard, long cock slide into my sopping wet cunt. Greg slithered under me and I felt his tongue from another angle.  Brandon began to fuck me again.

He had been sliding back and forth in my pussy for maybe a minute when I heard, “Jesus Christ, Brandon. Are you fucking my mom in the ass?”

Everyone stopped. Brandon stopped fucking me, Greg stopped licking me, I stopped enjoying myself. Brandon turned toward Kelly and I heard him say, “Holy shit!”

His cock moved back and forth twice inside me and he came. I couldn’t feel him ejaculating inside me, but his dick swelled up a little and he pushed it in deeper and I could tell he was cumming. He pressed it into me in a rhythm, deeper with each squirt. His hand gripped my ass. He left it in my pussy for half a minute, just resting, and no one said anything.

“Did you just cum in her ass?” Kelly asked again.

“No, Kelly, I just came in her pussy. What the fuck are you doing here?” Brandon asked.

“I heard mom screaming,” she said. “I figured it was just you guys having sex, but I thought I should check.”

“Do you usually check when you’re half-naked?” Brandon asked.

Kelly blushed, but just a little. She wore nothing except a pair of purple panties (and a couple of plastic bracelets). She was beautiful – and almost naked.

“Never mind,” Brandon said, his cock now totally limp, a drop of cum at the tip.

“Do you want to watch?” Greg asked.

“No!” I said. “Kelly is not going to watch us have sex. At least, not any more than she has already. That was really nice, Brandon, thank you.”

I didn’t know what to do or even what I wanted. I’d closed our door, but I’d also screamed. Kelly was too young to be watching us, but then she’d already seen a lot, she’d already fucked my husband in recent days, I’d eaten her pussy… she was almost as sex-crazed as Greg and I were, just really new at it. She was somewhat innocent and we were totally guilty, but once you weren’t pure anymore, were there really degrees of impurity?

“Come on, baby girl, lie down with us,” Greg said.

She held her finger to her lips and looked at each of us. I must have been a wreck, my hair a total mess, my cunt sopping wet, awful. Greg and Brandon still looked good, though. I didn’t have any idea what she was thinking. Call the police? Which one to fuck first? She took a step backward toward the door and put her forearm across her small breasts.

Brandon was still soft, of course, but my husband had a raging hard-on. As Brandon was closer, he reached down and grabbed Greg’s cock, beginning to jerk it. Kelly’s eyes went wide.

Brandon stopped for a minute and said, “Kelly, you don’t seem particularly surprised at your dad’s erection. It’s like you’ve seen it before. Maybe you’ve seen your parents having sex before?”

My daughter was too befuddled to lie, but she knew better than to tell the truth, so she said nothing. Her fingertips rubbed her nipple.

He gave Greg’s cock a little more attention, then said, “Maybe you’d like to suck your dad’s cock? Get in the spirit that the rest of us are in?”

What is it with guys and sex? They’ll have sex anytime with anyone and maybe anything. I wasn’t altogether different, I guess, but pushing my daughter into sex with us seemed a bridge too far.

Kelly shook her head but took a step toward her father. I thought I should say something, tell her to go back to her room, but it wasn’t like she hadn’t sucked her dad before.

“Here,” he said, “I’ll hold it for you.”

Brandon held Greg’s cock so it pointed straight up. He stroked it slowly, just at the bottom, enough to keep it hard. Kelly climbed onto the bed and took her father’s cock into her mouth. I felt a little spasm near my clit seeing my daughter and husband together like that.

I watched with interest as Brandon let go of Greg’s cock and turned it over to Kelly. She knelt between my husband’s legs, her hand on his dick. She alternated between sucking him and licking him. He seemed to enjoy both.

Tashadiamonds
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Tashadiamonds

Brandon had something in mind, though, as he put his hands on my daughter’s hips and pulled her panties down to her knees. She lifted up her legs, one after the other, and he tossed the panties to the floor. His hand stroked her back, down to her ass, then back up. He did this several times before letting his fingers reach her ass. He touched her pussy. He rubbed it.

“God, you are wet, aren’t you, little one?” he asked.

Kelly said nothing. Brandon got on his back under her and lifted his head to lick. He gave her clit a dozen strokes with his tongue and let his head fall back to the mattress. Kelly didn’t stop moving her head over her dad’s cock, but she spread her legs further apart and lowered her cunt to Brandon’s mouth.

His cock was still limp, but I thought maybe I could do something about that. I shifted sideways on the bed and jerked his cock a number of times. It seemed to perk up a little and this encouraged me. I cupped his balls, massaging them. I kissed his dick several times before sliding my lips over it and swallowing him to the back of my throat. He began to harden up and I backed off a little, still sucking fairly hard.

“Oh, my god!” Kelly said from somewhere behind my head. “Oh, my fucking god!”

I took a quick glance and saw that Brandon was sucking her clit, his lips wrapped tightly around it. Doubtless his tongue was doing things out of sight. He was really good at this. Kelly seemed to have stopped sucking her dad and was simply enjoying what was happening to her pussy.

I climbed up over Brandon, kneeling over his cock. I took my daughter’s ass between my hands and began to kiss it. I must admit that I love kissing an ass, especially a woman’s, firm yet soft, silky, smooth. Kelly moaned. I spread her cheeks and licked closer to her asshole. My nipples brushed Brandon’s chest. My tongue inched closer to her hole, finally touching it with the tip. I moved my tongue up and down multiple times and finally inserted it into her asshole. I heard my daughter gasp. My chin was an inch from Brandon’s.

I licked around her asshole some more, then pushed my tongue inside again. Brandon was doing the heavier lifting here, continuing to suck her clit. Between the two of us, she had to be close to…

“I’m cumming,” Kelly yelled. She squealed loudly. Brandon and I continued what we were doing with even greater fervor. “Oh, my god!”

Her tummy convulsed several times. He shoulders jerked back and forth. We kept licking and she kept cumming. I’d say her orgasm lasted forty-five seconds, but I don’t really know. It was a long time. Finally, her thigh muscles relaxed and she fell over on to the mattress.

“God, will one of you please fuck me!” I asked. I was so horny I couldn’t stand it. One minute I’d been eating my daughter’s ass and now, a minute later, I really needed a cock inside me.

“Let me help,” Greg said. He had to be really horny, too, as Kelly had given him half a blowjob, but hadn’t finished.

He scrambled over the bed, across his daughter, who he kissed on the way, and spread my legs. Seconds later, he was inside me, fucking me. It felt so good! His cock stretched me out – it was more wide than especially long – and I fucked him back. Brandon had slid over to Kelly’s other side and was massaging a nipple. His cock was hard.

“Fuck me, Greg, fuck me with your big, hard cock,” I ordered. “I love it when you fuck me so hard. Make me cum. Make me cum all over your hard dick.” I groaned for a little while. “Oh, fuck! Yes! Fuck me hard. Fuck, yeah.” I took a lot of deep breaths. I talked a fair amount during sex and having our daughter involved made no difference.

“Baby,” Greg said, “I’m so close. Are you going to cum? Please say you’re going to cum.”

I reached down to my clit and began to masturbate. I saw Kelly watching and didn’t care. I rubbed my clit feverishly, but I was still a ways from cumming when Greg yelled…

“Fuck! I’m cumming!”

I felt his warm cum squirt inside me. I squeezed my cunt muscles all I could and felt him fill me up. He really needed to climax! So did I, but that didn’t seem to be happening.

“That was really hot,” Kelly said. I knew she meant it.

“Let me in, Greg,” Brandon said.

Greg pulled out and seconds later Brandon pushed his cock into me. He’d only been fucking me for a minute when Kelly said, “It’s OK if you want to masturbate, mom. I saw you doing it when daddy was inside you.”

“Kiss me, honey,” I said.

Kelly leaned over, but before she kissed me, she took my hand in hers and we reached down to my clit. We both felt Brandon’s cock going in and out of me. She pressed my hand down, let go, and ran her tongue up my tummy to my nipple.

I could take a hint, although I wasn’t sure where Kelly had learned to get me started like that. I rubbed my clit about medium, not slow, but not terribly fast either. I loved the feel of my daughter’s lips on my nipple, which was as hard as Greg’s cock had been inside me. Her lips kissed my breast, my neck and, finally, my own lips. Brandon’s cock felt nice, but kissing my daughter was the best!

Kelly pushed Brandon away, his cock rudely exiting my cunt, and I groaned. She knelt between my legs, leaning forward so her lips would reach mine. It helped that she was taller than me. Our tongues tangled. We kissed each other softly and greedily. She sucked at my upper lip and I sucked hers back. The boys seemed to just be watching when Kelly murmured, “Oh, my god.”

I could see that Greg was sitting up and stroking his soft dick, so I figured that Brandon was doing something. I wasn’t sure I wanted him messing with Kelly, but my hands were on her back and on her ass and I really couldn’t think straight.

“Mmmmm! Mmmmm”, she said.

I reached lower and felt Brandon’s cock inside my daughter. Well, that’s that, I figured. My daughter is a sex-crazed slut, although one whom I loved. I felt her push back at him a little.

Kelly seemed to lose herself again. She stopped kissing me, although her lips were less than an inch from mine. Her eyes were closed and she seemed to simply enjoy being fucked by Brandon. It was something to see, my daughter being screwed by our friend, her taut little boobs not bouncing at all, a smile crossing her face and going away and coming back. I reached out and played with her nipples.

“Having fun, honey?” I asked.

She grunted something in reply. I stretched out my arm and found her clit with my fingertips. Rubbing quickly, I asked, “Does this feel good?”

Kelly moaned, which I took as a positive response. I kept rubbing her, feeling Brandon’s cock inside her, and she continued to moan. She began to say, “Oh, yeah” a lot. “Oh, yeah, oh, yeah, oh yeah.”

Her eyes popped open and she growled. I kept fondling her clit, but I pushed my forearm up and felt her tummy clenching. My little girl was having another orgasm. Brandon could tell and was fucking her really quickly. He undoubtedly wanted to cum while she was climaxing herself.

“Ohhhhhhhhh,” Kelly gasped. Her body just relaxed totally and she fell on me heavily.

I didn’t want to be rude, but I rolled her off to the side, next to Greg.

“Come on back, Brandon, give me your cock,” I said.

He didn’t hesitate, but put his cock up against my cunt and pushed it in. He began to pump in and out, the sound of my pussy juices making sloppy sounds. He’d only been fucking me for several minutes when I came. I clenched my cunt muscles tight, felt him ram into me three more times and he came, too.

I didn’t scream or anything, but it was lovely. I felt weightless and slightly dizzy, light-headed, both shooting down the roller coaster ride and free of gravity at the same time. I masturbated to continue my orgasm for many seconds after Brandon had quit spurting.

We all lay on the king-sized bed, side by side. I held Brandon’s hand and Kelly’s.

“Who’s ready to do it again?” I asked, partly meaning it.

No one answered.

-----------------------

P.S. In truth, Brandon used condoms. I dropped them from the story because I thought it read better this way.

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by gwena88
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments