Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kelly: What Happened Next

"My daughter gives me a massage, but her dad does most of it. And her."

460
75 Comments 75
25.3k Views 25.3k
3.4k words 3.4k words

My daughter’s fingers slid down my back to the towel covering my butt, then smoothed their way back to my neck. Kelly was giving me a massage for my birthday and it had been very pleasant so far. I felt another squirt of oil on my back. She was using the lubricant I used on my vibrator, but she didn’t know that. It seemed to work just fine. Her fingers scraped my legs. On her upstrokes, which she did on the inside of my legs, I felt quite tingly.

“Daddy!” Kelly exclaimed. “What are you doing here? And, uh, why are you naked?”

I couldn’t see them as I was face down on the bed. I had no idea why Greg was naked, either. It wasn’t completely shocking, as the three of us had sort of had sex less than a week earlier, although Greg hadn’t fucked either of us. But, still, walking around naked didn’t seem quite right, especially as I was naked under the towel. I hadn’t even heard him open the door.

“Well, honey, I knew you were giving your mom a massage, so I knew she’d be naked and I can see I was close. I thought you might have your clothes off, too, and I can see I was totally wrong. Anyway, I can put some clothes on if you want. Or a robe.

“No, that’s OK, daddy, but jeez. And your thing is getting hard. We’ll have none of that!”

“Honey, it’s my cock, it’s not a ‘thing’. And it just does what it wants, I can’t just tell it to stay soft. It’ll go away, don’t worry.”

It was interesting listening to them talk, unable to see them. Kelly hadn’t stopped massaging me, which was good, I was totally enjoying it. I was pretty sure Greg was telling the truth about not being able to control when his cock got hard, although not exactly. I was pretty sure he could get it hard when he wanted to, assuming he hadn’t just cum, it was making it get soft that was tricky. I honestly didn’t know for sure.

“Daddy!” she said again. I had no idea what it meant. “Oh, daddy,” she said more softly.

What were they doing? I thought about turning my head, although it was really comfy the way it was, and Kelly still massaged my legs. Greg could be . . . groping his daughter? Pushing his hard cock up against her butt? Masturbating?

“Here, let me help,” he said.

I felt the towel being removed, exposing my butt. I felt a tingle in my pussy. That had to mean that he or she or both would do something to my ass. Right? Some more lubricant spilled over my ass and dripped down my butt crack.

“Get up on the bed, Kelly,” Greg said. “By her hip.”

I heard Kelly clambering around the bed to the other side and onto the mattress. I felt Greg’s large hands on my ass.

“Just do what I do,” he said.

His hands began by kneading my ass. I could feel it deep inside as he used a little muscle. Kelly’s efforts were much lighter, gentler, but they both felt good, the sensations probably enhanced by the contrast. Greg lifted up my right leg and pulled it farther to the side. Kelly did the same on the left.

I felt Greg’s fingers at my cunt hole. Kelly was just brushing my ass cheek with her fingers in what felt like a mindless way. I knew she was watching Greg. I felt two of his fingers slide into me. Greg’s fingers were much thicker than Kelly’s.

I was very wet after all the massaging, especially when their fingers almost touched my clit. Now it happened. Greg’s two fingers moved slowly, in and out, and his thumb grazed my clit. Kelly had stopped rubbing me altogether and I could almost feel her watching Greg’s hand. I did feel Greg’s hard cock sliding along my hip, warm and solid as he enjoyed himself.

“So, Kelly, you could lick her asshole like she licked yours,” he suggested.

I could almost hear her head rattle a clear “No” to that.

“Well, someone’s gotta do it,” he said.

I felt a little of the lubricant slide down my butt crack. His fingers retreated from my cunt and his hand grasped my two ass cheeks, gently pulling them apart. Greg’s tongue began to tease me, the tip of his tongue coming close to my asshole, but not touching it. I could feel the delicious warmth of his breath. I reached my hand under my body and began to finger my clit, raising my ass a little into the air.

Greg’s tongue moved to my asshole, licking it broadly, then going inside maybe half an inch. It wasn’t far, but god it felt good. His tongue slid around for at least a minute. I rubbed my clit fairly quickly with three fingers.

Greg’s tongue quit and I felt him slap my ass. Then the same sort of slap from Kelly’s side, more tentative but much more shocking.

“Kelly, you hit your mother!” I cried, almost meaning it.

“Not that hard,” she said and she spanked me twice more. Except for the fact that I was being spanked by my daughter, it felt great.

“Turn over, baby,” Greg said. “Let me see how beautiful you are.”

How sweet! I turned onto my back, my legs apart, centering myself on the mattress. I was ready for whatever happened next. It was all good.

“OK, Kelly, lie on top of your mom,” Greg said. “Well, wait a minute, that won’t work with your clothes on.”

I watched him move around to her side of the bed, reach around from behind her and pull her t-shirt off over her head. He unsnapped the bra she was wearing for no obvious reason and tossed it on the floor. She willingly stood up for a moment and he pulled her close to her. He bent to kiss her, then eased to his knees, kissing a nipple on the way down, and undid her shorts. He pulled them and her panties down to her ankles and she stepped out.

Greg could have stopped right there, but his hard cock pointed straight at his daughter and suggested otherwise. I simply lay on the bed, interested, but, hey, this was supposed to be about my birthday! Greg’s hands on his daughter’s hips, he kissed her pussy. He licked her. I watched Kelly’s face go from consternation to a smile to a frown to a grimace and back to a smile. It looked like his tongue had found her clit.

“Oh, daddy,” she whispered.

Greg looked up at her and grinned.

“OK, baby girl, now climb on top of your mom. You can massage her body with yours. Try it.”

She looked skeptical, but she got herself over me and eased down. Our legs were a conundrum, but we ended up with one of Kelly’s legs between mine and one outside. Her small breasts pushed into mine, which weren’t that much bigger. Her face was just an inch above mine and we smiled at each other.

“Hi, honey,” I said. “How are you doing?”

Kelly laughed. She rubbed her boobs around a little, stimulating my nipples, which were already hard.

I kissed her. Not a big kiss, but more than a peck. Her lips were soft and sweet. She tasted like strawberries, which sounds like a cliché, but it was true. I pried her lips apart with my tongue and French kissed my daughter.

My daughter! Kissing her slowly, deeply got me so wet I could feel it happening. We were on the bottom sheet of the bed, off to one side, my head on a pillow. I was oblivious to the room and Greg and everything that wasn’t Kelly’s mouth. I might have been a bit delirious.

At the same time, I felt her hips buck and I figured Greg was up to something. Kelly kissed me back, her lips hard against mine, her tongue poking around inside my mouth. She’d apparently done this before, but all I’d ever gotten was a peck on the cheek. Her leg ground against my cunt, although she wasn’t touching my clit. It felt pleasant but not particularly stimulating. I didn’t care, my daughter was kissing me and I loved it.

I could almost remember what Greg was doing putting Kelly on top of me. We’d watched a lot of porn together over the years and this set-up of Kelly lying on me rang a bell. I found myself, though, thinking more about Greg masturbating while watching porn than about whatever video it was that he was reenacting here. I loved to watch him jerk off, arching his hips, cum squirting wherever his dick happened to be pointing.

“Mommy?” Kelly asked.

“Sorry, honey, my mind was wandering.” She hadn’t called me “mommy” in years. Something about sex had reduced her vocabulary.

I slid my fingers down her back to her butt. I felt Greg’s hands, one on each cheek, pushing Kelly into me and moving her around. I couldn’t see him, but I had no doubt his cock was dripping, he must have been so hard. That was something to picture, Greg’s hard cock leaking pre-cum and nowhere to put it.

He must have been thinking the same thing. I felt Kelly sliding down, no longer kissing me.

“Hey, daddy!” Kelly yelped.

Her head stopped moving about where my boobs were and I felt her mouth on a nipple, maybe just because it was right there. She was rather clumsy, but it still sent a shiver down my spine. She sucked at it. I could feel her teeth once in a while, just gently, not a bad feeling.

Erica_With_Love
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Erica_With_Love

Greg moved up the bed to my head and his cock was right there by my face.

“Hi, baby,” I said. “Want something?”

He pushed his dick an inch from my mouth and I opened. I stretched my neck and took maybe half of it into my mouth. Kelly sucked me, I sucked Greg, and I felt a bit bad for my daughter being left out. I could feel the pre-cum on my tongue, although it didn’t really taste like anything. His cock slid back and forth easily and I felt it touch the back of my throat. I do enjoy the feel of a hard dick in my mouth. Greg’s dick hadn’t been the only one since we got married, not by a long shot. But I’d never cheated on him, he’d always been complicit. I sucked him some more.

Kelly’s mouth around my nipple and her tongue pressing against it was heavenly for as long as it lasted. To my shock, Greg pulled his cock out of my mouth and I felt Kelly’s head leave my breast. I opened my eyes and saw her take her father’s cock between her lips.

She just tasted it at first. Kelly kissed the end of it, lips closed, then slowly opened them and he pushed his cock forward. My own mouth was open as I watched my daughter suck her dad’s dick. At least, it was moving back and forth in her mouth – it didn’t look like she was really sucking. Still. I felt between my legs and I was sopping wet. This happened from time to time, becoming so wet. I could feel the juice dripping from my pussy as I watched Kelly, her dad’s cock in her mouth.

I masturbated as I watched. Kelly hadn’t blushed at all today, quite a departure from the first time we’d done anything like this, a few days ago. She didn’t look quite like herself, with her dad’s dick in her mouth, but I could still see her mop of brown hair and her brown eyes. Her dimple was absent at the moment, but it would come back when she was smiling, not sucking. My clit sent a few bolts of electricity through me.

Greg seemed to be enjoying himself, but he pulled out of Kelly’s mouth and knee-walked around us. He put his hand on Kelly’s hip, rubbing her a little, and gently pushed her to the side.

“I think it’s time for your mom and me,” he said. And with that, his cock eased into my pussy.

“Oh, that feels so good, Greg,” I said and I meant it. For Kelly’s benefit, I added, “Your cock in my pussy is so nice. You’re so fucking hard. Fuck me, baby, fuck me deep.”

My husband’s dick was just average in length, but it was much thicker than most and it was the thickest that had ever done me. I’m not saying that’s why I married him, but it didn’t hurt. Even after eighteen years and one child, I could feel my cunt expanding to take him, a delightful feeling. I should maybe add that the Kegel exercises I still do might be a factor.

Kelly had her hand on Greg’s butt, not pushing or anything, just along for the ride. She slapped his ass once, not hard, and he grinned.

“Hit me harder, Kel,” he said.

She spanked him again and his shoulders twitched.

“Harder, really hard. Make it turn red,” he said, almost pleading.

Kelly smacked him and it sounded like a rifle shot. She hit him several more times. I watched his shoulders pull back, he arched himself forward and I knew he was cumming. He didn’t say anything and I couldn’t really feel him spurting inside me, but he had that grin/grimace look that he gets, as well as jamming his cock as deep as it would go, several times. Kelly smacked him again.

“Cum, daddy,” she whispered. “Cum inside mommy.”

His cock thrust inside me one last time.

“OK, baby girl, you can stop now,” he said with something close to a chuckle, but he was out of breath.

“Daddy,” she said in a normal voice. “You came inside mommy, didn’t you? Oh, my god.”

He pulled out and, surprisingly, Kelly bent to lick the cum-covered end of his cock. There wasn’t much there, but still… she licked the end of his cock!

We all stopped after Greg came. Usually, if Greg came before I did, he would eat my cunt until I came, licking my clit relentlessly. Maybe because Kelly was here, he didn’t do that and it was more like classic porn, the guy cums and the story ends. Kelly lay down next to him, Greg in the middle, and we mostly rested.

“That was pretty hot, seeing you have sex with mom,” Kelly said after about five minutes.

“I fucked your mommy, is what I did, baby girl. Fucked her good.”

Kelly reached out and stroked her father’s chest. She turned to him, on her side, and put a leg over his.

“Don’t talk like that, Greg,” I said. “Not… you know.”

“Oh, mom,” Kelly said, “it’s not like I haven’t heard the word ‘fuck’. Or used it.”

“All the same, your father shouldn’t say it in front of you. You’re still a child.”

“No, I’m not,” Kelly argued.

She moved her hand lower and touched Greg’s cock. Kelly stroked it, but it didn’t really move. It pretty much sat there, small and limp, almost sad. Her hand wandered lower and held his balls. She bounced them gently.

“Careful, baby girl,” Greg said. “Those are delicate.”

“I know, daddy,” she said coyly.

She slid down the bed and took his soft cock into her mouth. Kelly sucked at it this time, I could see her cheeks grow more concave.

“That feels good, Kel,” Greg said.

She nodded and continued to suck him. He reached down and stroked her hair. I could see his dick begin to stiffen. I wondered if it was OK for Greg to get a blowjob from his daughter and decided that was a bridge we’d more or less crossed. I couldn’t see the harm in it and I was getting very wet thinking about it. I began to masturbate again.

I watched Kelly’s head bob up and down, her hand at the base of his dick. I knew it would probably take him a while to cum, but I was closing in on it. Greg must have picked up vibrations from me, because he turned a little toward me and bent to lick a nipple.

Kelly’s head came up and she said, “No, daddy, this is between you and me. Not mom.”

He shrugged and fell back on the bed. His cock was totally hard now and Kelly’s hand was also moving up and down, jerking his dick at the same time she sucked the end. My fingers rubbed faster, fluttering over my clit.

Kelly pushed a knee between Greg and me, over her father, and positioned her cunt directly over his cock. I could feel my eyes widen as she held his dick straight up and began to sit on it.

“No, Kelly, you can’t,” I said. I was still masturbating furiously. I didn’t want my daughter to fuck my husband and I couldn’t stop watching and rubbing.

“Yes, mom, I can. Can’t I, daddy?”

“Well, I…,” he began.

She got the tip of his cock inside her and he quit trying to talk. Instead, I saw him push upwards and his cock went a little farther inside his daughter. Kelly threw her head back, eyes closed, and appeared to concentrate. She eased herself down on his dick. She grimaced, then her shoulders sagged down and she smiled. Greg’s cock was all the way inside her.

“See, mom,” she said proudly. “I can so fuck my daddy.”

Kelly began to move up and down and I watched Greg’s shaft appear and disappear inside her. God, my daughter was fucking Greg! And I was watching, not doing anything besides play with my clit, which had become swollen with lust. My fingers squished inside me, a sound that didn’t seem to distract them at all.

“Oh, daddy, fuck me. Fuck your daughter. I love your cock.”

He reached out and fondled her breasts. His thumbs played with her nipples. I watched my husband fucking Kelly and I came suddenly, no warning, none of the building rise inside me, just one second I was feeling hot and bothered and the next second my orgasm exploded like a sneeze that came out of nowhere. The earthquake feeling...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by gwena88
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments