Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kelly The Day After Her Dad Fucked Her

"My daughter wants to borrow a vibrator and more than that happens"

401
75 Comments 75
21.2k Views 21.2k
3.1k words 3.1k words

Kelly was as full of enthusiasm as ever. She bounced into my bedroom and began, “Hey! Mom! I was…”

She stopped when she saw her dad, who happened to be masturbating next to me on the bed.

“Yes, Kelly?” I asked.

“Dad, uh, aren’t you supposed to be out drinking tonight?” Kelly asked.

“Well, it is a Friday, and I’m often out until midnight on Fridays, but the group decided to go home early, so I’m home. As you can see.”

Her shoulders slumped.

“Well, uh, I, uh, never mind,” she said and turned around, set to leave the room with none of the ebullience she came in with.

“Wait, Kelly,” I said, “what did you want?”

“Well, it can wait. I mean, dad is… you know. I don’t want to interrupt or anything.”

She said this with an odd tone in her voice. Maybe she was surprised to see her dad jerking off, but she’d seen it before and he’d fucked her just yesterday. My guess was that while she was a little bit surprised to see her dad masturbating, she was more surprised to find me just reading next to him.

“You’re not interrupting anything, dear. Well, your dad, I guess. But he and I don’t always fuck, you know. For one thing, he needs to cum way more often than I really want sex or so he says. It used to be, back in the days when we made you, that we’d fuck every night. Then it became as many handjobs and blowjobs as cunt jobs. Then he did my ass for a while, but got tired of it, I think. After twelve or fifteen years, although he’d occasionally masturbated in front of me, he took to doing it more often. And here we are. It's sort of just sex, not a big deal.”

Kelly had started to blush when I began my little speech, but it had faded to barely pink.

“Well, OK, I guess, but… do you masturbate in front of him?” she asked.

“Of course, dear. Not that often, as I’d rather a nice hard cock inside me, but sometimes.”

Greg’s cock had become mostly soft as we talked, although a little pre-cum leaked out.

“Well, uh, I was wondering, uh, do you have a vibrator? Can I borrow it?”

Greg and I looked at each other and smiled.

“Of course, honey,” I said. “Come over here.”

I pulled open the bottom drawer of the nightstand, which was entirely given over to vibrators and lube and sex toys. It was a big, deep drawer.

“Holy shit,” Kelly said. I guessed she’d never looked in my nightstand.

“Yes. Did you have one in mind?”

“No. I didn’t know there were so many kinds.”

“I suggest you start with a wand vibrator. It’s maybe not the top choice for beginners, but it’s my favorite and this is one of the best as well as one of the first, I think. I didn’t use it when you were home because it’s so loud, but I guess that isn’t a problem anymore.” The three of us had been having sex together for less than two weeks.

I pulled it out of the drawer along with some lube and turned it on. It thrummed on a low setting. Greg’s cock twitched. I turned it off.

“Why don’t I show you how to use it?” I asked.

Kelly blushed again, deeper this time, and said, “It can’t be that complicated.”

“It’s not, but I can show you a few things. Come on, honey, take off your clothes.”

She looked at her father and more specifically at his cock, which was straightening itself out, growing longer and thicker. She looked at me and shrugged.

“Now come over here and lie down between us. Move over, Greg. Turn it on, honey.”

She lay between us on the plain white bed sheet. I put some lube on both the vibrator and on Kelly, taking my time with her. I rubbed my hands together to warm it before applying it to her nipples, then began to massage her pussy.

It hadn’t started as a massage. I just pressed my fingers to her cunt and, in particular, her clit, although my first touch made her squirm a little. But she was so obviously soaked. God, I’d forgotten what it was like to be a teenager, your cunt so ready to be fucked. I shook my head.

Greg had begun to masturbate again. He was totally hard, stroking slowly and watching his daughter and me. His thick arm flexed with each jerk and his pot belly bounced a bit. My fingers teased my daughter, one of them going inside her from time to time. Two wouldn’t fit. They swept by her clit, almost touching it but not quite, each time causing Kelly to breathe in quickly.

“OK, let’s turn down the vibrator to its lowest level. That might be plenty for you. Let’s see.”

I began by using it on her shoulder just so she’d get used to the vibrating. I’d massaged her for maybe a minute when Greg sat up, knelt next to Kelly, and asked, “Can I use that for a minute?”

Kelly looked at me and I shrugged and said, “I guess. I know how you are.”

He did exactly what I expected, what I’d seen him do before. Greg took the vibrator from me and held it under his dick, his cock resting on that super-sensitive spot near the end of his penis. His cock pointed across Kelly’s body and straight at me. I took the opportunity to take off my pajamas. I saw little point in being the only one wearing anything and I could tell I was getting wet, too.

We watched his dick vibrate – the end was sort of a blur – and he didn’t move the wand more than an inch. He held his cock in one hand and the vibrator with the other and he stared at Kelly’s bare pussy. It looked like she’d shaved it earlier today. He licked his lips. My daughter reached out and touched her dad’s balls. I have no idea what he was thinking, but it must have been good because he ejaculated across her arm and boobs.

Greg grunted loudly when he came. His spurts seem to shoot more quickly than normal, but probably happened at the same speed. The first one went straight up Kelly’s arm and she jerked it away. The second long squirt crossed both of her breasts. The remaining dribbles leaked down Kelly’s side. She was smiling, but she was a mess.

Kelly wiped the vibrator, still humming along, on the bedsheet, ignoring her cum-covered arm. She put the head on her clit and jerked back several inches with a yelp.

“Here, let me,” I said and took it away from her. Kids, I thought, smiling.

Greg had lain back down and was on his side facing us. His hand casually stroked Kelly’s breast focusing on the nipple, a very hard nipple. I leaned over and, ignoring the vibrator for the moment, kissed her on the mouth. Kelly resisted for just a second, then relaxed into the kiss, opening her mouth for me. I must tell you that I enjoyed kissing my daughter far more than kissing her father. Her lips were softer. She tasted like red berries, not beer. Her chin didn’t scratch.

We kissed for long minutes. Our mouths were open, our lips sometimes touching, but mostly not. Our tongues were doing the work as we sort licked each other’s tongue, if you can picture that. Once in a while I’d press my lips against my daughter’s and thrust my tongue deeply into her mouth. Kissing is delightful.

My hand almost automatically reached down to her pussy. I’d made love to quite a number of women over the years and for whatever reason, I always started by feeling how wet they were. My daughter was sopping! I could feel her juices dribbling out of her labia.

“My god, honey, what is it you’re so ready for?” I asked, almost without realizing I’d asked out loud.

“I’m ready for anything,” she replied. Cocky girl.

I eased my head down and took her nipple into my mouth. I sucked her for about a minute before sliding down to her pussy and licking her clit. Kelly groaned and put her hands on my head. I licked around her clit and slurped it every once in a while. My daughter had to be getting at least somewhat close to an orgasm when she said, “I want to feel the vibrator, mom. Please?”

What mother could ignore a plaintive “please” from her daughter? I fumbled around and found the vibrator still purring loudly. I figured Kelly was plenty warm enough at this point. I put the large wand head on her clit and she groaned again.

Alexandra22
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Alexandra22

“Is that nice, honey?” I asked.

“Oh, mommy, it’s wonderful. It’s fucking awesome. It’s…”

Her eyes closed again and she spread her legs further. Greg continued to play with her nipple, sucking it a little, and I guessed he’d been doing that all along. I kept the vibrator focused on her clit, moving it slightly from time to time. I looked at Greg and he smiled at me.

“Are you going to cum soon, honey?” I asked.

My daughter said nothing. She lay there with my holding the vibrator between her legs, eyes closed, imagining something. I assumed she was fantasizing.

“What are you thinking about, dear?” I asked.

Greg leaned a little bit forward to hear. Kelly smiled but didn’t say anything. She grabbed hold of the wand and moved the head a fraction of an inch.

“Oh, my god! Oh, my god!”

She grabbed the wand from me and I could see the big head on it pressing against her cunt, undoubtedly against her clit. Kelly began to moan, then whimper, then a sort of continuous loud groaning came from her although it was almost musical. She moved the big vibrator up and down, massaging her clit. Greg reached over and put his middle finger inside her, moving it back and forth. My daughter seemed oblivious to us.

“Oh!” she yelled, not once but many times. She sat up partway and fell back, then raised her ass off the bed and fell back. Greg’s finger wasn’t moving visibly. He was probably probing her g-spot. The vibrator now moved really fast against her clit. She sat up again, her mouth open, but no sound coming out. Her whole face turned red, as did her neck and chest. Her eyelids fluttered and her tummy muscles convulsed.

Kelly dropped the vibrator between her legs and Greg removed his finger. She rubbed her clit somewhat gently. Her tummy heaved a couple times, apparently the tail end of her orgasm.

“Holy shit!” Kelly murmured.

“Good, huh?” I asked.

“MMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,” she said.

I picked up the vibrator, still thrumming along, and put it on my cunt. Greg, somehow, had gotten hard again.

“Shit, baby, don’t tell me you want to cum again?” I asked. “Maybe fuck?”

“Does a duck quack in the woods?” he answered.

“Come here, love,” I said.

Greg began to climb over his daughter. He got both his knees between her legs when she smiled and reached out to take his cock in her hand. She pumped it a few times.

Kelly’s legs were too thin, I thought, as was her whole body. She, of course, thought she was fat. Well, fat-ish. Her boobs were small, smaller than mine which weren’t especially large, but she was still only sixteen. I thought she was beautiful, she even had a dimple, but she couldn’t see what I saw in her.

“Fuck me, daddy,” she asked. “Please.”

Greg looked at me, looked at Kelly, looked at Kelly’s pussy and said, “OK, baby girl.”

“Hey,” I asked, “what about me?”

“You’ll be next,” he said as though he commonly came three times in one night. Twice was fairly unusual.

Kelly pulled his cock to the entrance to her cunt, but he didn’t push it in right away. Greg’s hands glided up her body and stopped at her small, hard nipples. He rubbed them between his fingers. Kelly, meanwhile, appeared to be tugging at his cock, although she was still careful of it as though it would bruise easily.

“Fuck me, daddy,” she said. “Like before.”

She stroked his cock, sort of, pulling at the end of it. It was touching her and she rubbed the very end of it up and down against her clit. Greg continued to fondle her nipples, visibly hard, while using his thumbs on the bottoms of her boobs. He knew that was one of my hot spots and must have figured our daughter for the same.

“Please, daddy,” she pleaded.

She pulled at him again. A drop of pre-cum formed at the end of his dick. His cock slid an inch into her opening. Her mouth opened soundlessly and she removed her hand. He pushed it in another inch. I suspected she was incredibly wet.

“Does that hurt, baby girl?” he asked.

“No, daddy, not at all.”

He slid halfway into her.

“How about now?”

“Give it all to me, daddy. Your whole cock. I want the whole thing!”

Greg didn’t ram it into her, but he slowly slid his cock into her until his balls were tapping against her labia. His cock was about average in length, but thicker than most.

“Oh, my god!” she said again.

He started slowly, the in and out motion familiar to us all. Greg bent over his daughter’s breast and began to lick a nipple. Kelly moaned softly.

I turned up the speed on my vibrator. I figured I might as well have an orgasm, even if I had to do it myself. I held the oscillating head onto my clit and watched my husband fuck our daughter. Once in a while, he’d drop his head and I could see the small bald spot in the back.

Kelly was getting into it, much more than before. She was moving her hips and sort of fucking him back.

“Yes, daddy, just like that. I love your big cock so much! Fuck me deeper, harder. Fuck me!”

I didn’t know where Kelly got that language from or the ideas it conveyed. Watching porn, maybe? I’d have to ask her sometime. I let out a groan myself as the vibrator hit my clit just right.

I put the vibrator on Greg’s ass and slid it down until it just touched his balls as they bounced backward.

“Oohh,” he said.

I held the vibe on him for a minute before bringing it back to my cunt. Greg continued to fuck Kelly and I wondered whether he’d turn her over or something, some variety.

“Talk to your daughter, Greg. You can at least talk as much as you do to the other women we fuck, the other people we fuck. Say something.”

“God, Kel, I love your pussy. Your cunt is so tight, as tight as your mom’s ass. I love to fuck you, baby girl.”

“Oh, daddy,” she whispered.

“Do you like my cock inside you, Kel? Feeling it slide in and out. Fucking you. Feel that,” he said, ramming it fiercely. "So hard inside you. God, you make me so hard, you feel so good!"

"Oh, daddy, god, it feels so good.”

“Take it easy, Greg, not so hard,” I said.

My hips were beginning to move around a little as I masturbated with the wand. The sound had dimmed to almost nothing. I reached over and touched Greg’s hip, then felt for his cock and put my thumb and index finger around it, squeezing a little.

“That’s nice, honey,” he said. I think he was talking to me.

“Are you going to cum soon, daddy?”

“Yes, baby girl, I’m going to give it to you. I’m going to cum inside you. Inside your hot little pussy.”

Kelly’s hips began to fuck back hard. I was close to cumming. I pushed down on the vibrator and the buzz electrified me, shooting bolts of electricity through my body. I moaned loudly.

“Ready to cum, Gwen?” Greg asked.

“Almost. You?”

“So close.”

“Cum for me daddy. Cum inside me. I want it so bad!”

My orgasm began with a hot sizzle at my clit and engulfed my body. I didn’t move off the bed that much, but my tummy muscles clenched tightly and my legs came together. My pussy clenched, too. I pushed even harder on the vibe and the vibrations shook me. I had been like a reservoir filling up, slow at first and then more quickly, and then the dam burst. I moaned extravagantly. A flood of energy pulsed from my body, receded a little, then flooded again. A third time. I moaned the entire time.

“Oh, god, baby girl, I’m going to cum!” Greg said.

I didn’t turn to watch but my thumb felt the cum spurt through his cock. I also felt my daughter’s sloppy cunt. Greg pumped streams of cum into his daughter.

“Fuck me,” he said. I think he said it to himself.

I’d started first, but we finished at about the same time. I felt him pull out of Kelly, his cock already softer than it had been.

We three lay in bed, quiet, our thoughts to ourselves. Then Kelly said, “Mom, what did you mean when you said something about you and dad fucking other people?”

I should have seen that coming.

“Well, honey, your dad and I have had sex with other people from time to time. It’s just sex, after all. Sex is better with love, but love isn’t required. So, yes, we’ve done that.”

She thought for a moment and asked, “And you still fuck other people? Like last week or next week?”

Greg said, “Yes, we do. Did. Will.”

“Huh,” Kelly said.

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by gwena88
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments