Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kelly: Sex With Her [Boy]Friend

"Daughter Kelly has sex with her friend, and so do I"

249
43 Comments 43
10.6k Views 10.6k
5.1k words 5.1k words

I’m not especially proud of what happened, but I had been angry. I don’t get angry with my husband, Greg, all that often, we had a generally good marriage. But the amount of time he was fucking his daughter instead of me was starting to piss me off.

I cherish Kelly, my sixteen-year-old daughter. She’s occasionally a pain in the butt, but nothing serious (that I know of). She’s a lovely girl with almost glowing brown hair to her shoulders. She has a dimple that gives me a pang in my heart every time it shows up. Her skin is lustrous and so smooth. OK, her boobs are on the small side, like mine are, but they’ll probably continue to grow. She’s a delight.

I just wish she wouldn’t fuck my husband so often. They have sex approximately twice a week, which means that I get his cock two fewer times each week. That’s like cutting my time in half. So, fine, more masturbating for me, but that’s certainly not the same thing as a cock in your pussy. I masturbate in front of Greg to see if that will make him want to do something, eat my pussy maybe, but it hasn’t so far. I’m getting angry again – with Greg, not Kelly.

The not-so-good thing that I did started by accident, really. I’d been at Kelly’s bedroom door, thinking to knock and ask if her boyfriend (or whatever he was) wanted to stay for dinner, just an hour away. Greg was out of town for two nights on business. As I prepared to knock, what I heard didn’t really shock me. It was more like a nose tweak.

“Oh, bear, that feels so good. You suck me so nice, you’re going to make me cum soon. Oh, shit…”

I could have just walked away, the smart thing to do. My sixteen-year-old was certainly entitled to give a boy a blowjob if she wanted. She’d certainly sucked her father’s dick. On the other hand, maybe they shouldn’t be doing that in her room. Anyway, I had to decide quickly or whoever-he-was would cum and that would be that. I stupidly opened the door.

The boy, doubtless sixteen as well, faced the wall away from me, his shorts and underwear around his ankles. He had no shirt on. He was naked except for the clothing rumpled at his bare feet. His skin was almost as smooth as Kelly’s, although he had some blonde fuzz on his legs. His ass, turned toward me, was as tight and polished as a cloven marble. It took my breath away.

I hadn’t had sex with a sixteen-year-old boy since I had been about that age myself. I hadn’t seen a naked teenaged boy since I was maybe twenty. He looked good enough to eat.

Which, I realized, my daughter was doing. I could hear her slurping his cock, but I couldn’t see her on the other side of his legs. Well, enough of this. I stepped over to one side, three feet away, where they could both see me.

I thought they’d stop, but the boy drove his cock deeper into Kelly’s mouth. She turned her eyes back to the task and seconds later I could see her swallowing his cum. As he spurted into her mouth, I could only think that this hadn’t gone at all as planned, not that I had a plan beyond interrupting them. When he pulled his softening dick from between her lips, a drop of cum seemed to stick to her lower lip. She didn’t notice.

“I, uh, wanted to ask if you wanted to stay for dinner, uh, what’s your name?” I asked. I sounded really dumb.

“Ted,” he said. “I don’t think I can stay. Uh, nice to meet you.” That sounded pretty dumb, too, with his soft cock about to drip cum on the carpet.

He covered his dick with his hands, but otherwise, he didn’t move. My daughter, naked from the waist up, got off her knees and sat on her bed. None of us spoke for a minute.

“You can quit covering yourself, Ted, I’ve seen plenty of dicks, including yours,” I finally said.

His hands moved away very slowly and hung by his side. His cock, some cum still on it, sat short and small above his balls, which also looked very small. I took two steps forward to stand by him and put my hand on his shoulder. Touching him was electric. His thin shoulder seemed to jolt me with sexual arousal. At that point, I hadn’t had sex with Greg for close to a week.

“You might as well kick your shorts away,” I said. I noticed my voice was a little hoarse, like there was something stuck in my throat.

Somewhat surprisingly, he shook off his shorts and underwear and sat on the bed. I sat between him and my daughter, which left the three of us almost thigh to thigh. I began to rub his back, mainly because I could. His skin was irresistible. His chest was bare of hair, too. Except for his head and his pubic area, he was essentially hairless. His skin felt so much smoother than Greg’s. It was smoother than mine.

“Kelly,” I said, “you shouldn’t be giving blowjobs, well, anywhere really, but certainly not at home.”

“Well, dad’s at home,” she snapped, then stopped. “Uh, oh.”

OK, here was a conundrum. She couldn’t unsay that, but maybe Ted hadn’t noticed or didn’t realize what she’d said. He’d moved a hand back to cover his dick and was clearly preoccupied with being naked in front of me.

“Your dad?” he asked. “Jeez, gummy bear, what does your dad have to do with this?”

Well, that cat was out of the bag. Kelly and I looked at each other and we both shrugged at the same time.

“Well, my dad and I have sort of been having sex,” she said.

“Kelly!” I sputtered defensively. I had no follow-up, though. Secrets seldom stay secrets forever. I couldn’t ask my daughter to cover the truth with a lie. Could I?

Ted actually began to fall backwards and had to stop himself with his hand.

“You fu… you have sexual intercourse with your father?” he asked.

She shrugged again. She did it like it wasn’t a big deal, although it was, at least sort of. Yes, it was just sex and no, she’d never get pregnant by him because he’d been fixed, but still there was something cultural or social prohibiting it. Daddies weren’t supposed to screw their little girls. And hers was.

“Let’s not talk about it,” I offered. “He’s not here anyway,” I followed up lamely.

“But…,” Ted began.

“Just let’s not talk about it,” I said again looking at him with my sternest face.

Then I smiled. He’d done nothing wrong. And he was totally cute. He even had freckles on his nose. I looked at his lap, where his cock was still little and limp. I kissed him lightly on the lips.

“And as for you, young lady,” I said. I pushed her back against the bed, her shoulders now just touching her pillow. Leaning over, I kissed a nipple. I sucked it. My tongue rolled around it until it was hard.

“Mom?” Kelly asked, doubtless wondering if her mother had gone nuts, licking her in front of her friend.

I just switched to her other nipple and sucked it between tight lips. My hand came up to play with the other one. I simply didn’t care that Ted was right there. Kelly got and gave all the sex. Let mom masturbate, she’ll be fine, they figured. Ted had cum in my daughter’s mouth. Her dad fucked her regularly. I’d had enough however much I loved my little girl. No one would believe Ted, anyway. No one would care.

I stood up and told Ted huskily, “Move for a minute, please.”

He stood up and I pulled my daughter’s legs onto the bed. I pulled off her shorts and underwear, leaving her completely naked. I was the one who was seriously overdressed. I turned to Ted.

“Help me off with my clothes?” I asked. This is one of the things men were for. Boys, too.

It’s maybe difficult to say whether the mistake I made was opening Kelly’s door or moving to be within sight of them during his blowjob, but Kelly certainly made it worse with her comment about her father. Still, when I think about it, it was asking for help with my clothes that took me from boo-boos to oh, shit.

I started to unbutton my blouse, but Ted added his fingers and it was off in seconds. I reached back and undid my bra while Ted unzipped my shorts. Moments later, I was as naked as they were. I’ll add that I look pretty good naked for a forty-year-old woman. I had good, clear skin. My smile was big, showing lots of teeth, and my eyes sort of sparkled. Fine, I had a little bit of a tummy, but I was forty and a mom, give me a break. And my boobs were small by porn standards, but looked just right to me.

I was still standing in front of Ted when I felt his hands at my hips. He wasn’t really doing anything sexual, he was just running his hands up and down lightly, maybe feeling an older woman for the first time. His cock grew a little bit. I felt the thrill of turning a guy on, although I’ll admit that arousing a sixteen-year-old boy wasn’t a very tough target. Boys that age got erections from thinking about dish soap.

I slapped his hands away, but gave him my best smile and pushed my breasts at him an inch. I climbed on to the bed and lay next to my daughter. There was barely room for us. We lay diagonally with Ted again sitting at the foot of the bed. I put a hand on her breast and lowered my face to hers. Our eyes were mostly closed, but we could still see each other perfectly. Our lips were fractionally open and a millimeter apart. They touched and our eyes closed and our mouths opened. I squeezed her breast with my hand.

We kissed a while, mouths open, teeth teasing each other lips, I even sucked Kelly’s tongue for a few seconds. My hand roamed over her breasts and hers came over to touch mine. Our tongues tasted each other. Our heads came back and we smiled at each other. My eyes opened for a few seconds and I saw that Ted was rubbing Kelly’s leg. He had an erection, but it just stood straight, untouched.

I might have kissed her for an hour, but with Ted in the room it didn’t seem right. I’d had sex with women many times and often we simply kissed and groped for a long time – long enough that Greg masturbated and ejaculated while we were still kissing. That seemed somehow selfish to do in front of a boy.

I slipped down her body, my hips between her thighs, and kissed her ear, kissed her neck. Our breasts pressed against each other and I felt her hand on my hard nipple. My head came up and we tongue-locked while my cunt ground against her pussy. I slid down again and sucked her nipple like I meant it.

Rising up on my knees, I put both hands on her breasts and stroked them. I looked at her face, watching it smile, seeing the dimple pop out. I looked at Ted.

“There’s enough of her that you can play, too,” I said. “Why don’t you suck her breasts and I’ll eat her pussy?”

He probably didn’t need to be asked. Ted moved to her side, thought about it a bit and knelt on the floor. He leaned over and began to lick a nipple. His tongue appeared to have had some practice and I forgot about him.

I slipped down, kissing my daughter lightly the whole way, until my mouth was at the top of her pussy. She was very wet, a juicy teenage girl. I began to lick around the edge of her pussy, avoiding her clit by only the smallest bit, breathing on it when I moved from one side of her pussy to the other. After a minute or two, seeing the Ted was still enjoying Kelly’s nipples, I pushed my tongue into her cunt, licking it with a soft tongue. Kelly had been sort of panting quietly, but now she groaned loudly.

My tongue moved up and slid over her clit. Her thighs twitched. I licked her clit several times and heard soft moans. I began to suck it.

“Oh, mom, shit,” she said. “Oh, my god. Fuck, that’s nice.”

I think my baby girl was becoming full-on bisexual and I smiled. I actually think that everyone is at least a little bit bisexual. Maybe you’re just 1% for the same sex and 99% for the other, or maybe you’re 80% for the same sex and 20% for the other. I’m about 40% for women and 60% for men, but it might as well have been an even split. I loved to eat a pussy. Of course, with both a man and a woman at the same time, which I had at the moment, I was 100%.

I tongued her clit and sucked it. I licked it every possible direction, spelled “masturbate” and “cunnilingus” and other words in cursive, something I do for my own amusement as much as for the person being spelled on. I should mention to the men out there that you should only do this with care, that there’s nothing wrong with simply licking and sucking a clit the same way forever. My saliva bubbled over her pussy. I sucked her clit harder, my lips trembling and my tongue coming out to lap it. Kelly’s groans became a little louder.

“Fuck, mom, you’re going to make me cum,” she said.

“Mmmmhmmmm,” I murmured into her pussy.

Her breathing became faster. Her hips began to jerk, as did her shoulders. Her head would come up to look at me, buried in her cunt, then fall back on her pillow. Ted had stopped sucking and was just watching, still not stroking his hard cock. Kelly’s mouth was open as she gasped for air. She grabbed her head.

starflirt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
starflirt

“Oohhhhhh,” she groaned as she came.

I sucked her hard. Her hips came off the bed and she squeezed my head with her thighs for a second. I licked her clit, hard, with the flat of my tongue and she yelled. She didn’t actually form a word, but she made a lot of noise including what sounded like laughter. I sucked her clit again and pushed two fingers into her pussy, difficult despite how wet she was. Her legs trembled. Her shoulders came up off the bed and back down.

“Cum, baby, cum!” Ted said to my surprise. He’d begun to masturbate, his cock pointed at her cunt.

Kelly’s orgasm lasted at least half a minute. I could tell it was over when she pushed my head away. It had been quite an adult orgasm for a teenager.

“Mom! Stop! Stop!”

I kissed her clit one more time and she howled. I reached out and touched Ted’s cock.

He looked at me and turned his head.

“You don’t have to do it yourself, you know,” I suggested. “Kelly, honey, move over to the wall side of the bed.”

She did that and I lay on my back, spreading my legs. I put two fingers on my clit and began to rub.

“Do you see anything you like, Ted?”

As I said before, a boy his age would fuck a cored apple or, more likely, just rub the whole apple against that sensitive spot near the end of his dick until he spurted. Ted scrambled to fit himself between my legs and I had to push on his shoulders to stop him from simply ramming his cock into me.

“Take some time, Ted,” I said. “Don’t just fuck me, make love to me.”

“What?”

“OK, maybe that was a little much. Kiss my neck, my boobs. Kiss my tummy. Eat my pussy.”

“Uh, I haven’t done all that before.”

“Time you learned,” I replied.

I didn’t add that, by the way, Ted, your cock is pretty small. It was short, not a big deal, but it was also thin, which was way worse. I hadn’t thought of myself as caring about cock size in a really long time, but Ted brought it all back. Eating a woman’s cunt is a great supplement to fucking if you’ve got a small dick.

It hardly matters at all how long a guy’s dick is except to look at. (I’m talking about fucking, not blowjobs or other kinds of sex. For blowjobs, in fact, a shorter dick is generally better, although it’s difficult to do handwork at the same time. Anal, too.) Everybody, I think, enjoys seeing a big, hard dick. I do. It’s like a lovely, long, thick sausage, almost always with veins along it. Thickness does make a difference, more pressure, and a thin cock almost always means a thin experience. There are still a million ways for a guy to satisfy a woman, this shouldn’t be a big concern, but I’m just sayin’. Maybe I should delete this paragraph?

Ted climbed on top of me and Kelly just watched, fascinated. He put a little too much weight on me, but he was tolerable. He kissed my neck for five seconds and my right breast for ten seconds. He basically licked my breast. He didn’t suck a nipple. He began to slide lower.

“Hey, buster, wait a minute,” I barked. I calmed down. I’d been angry with my husband before all this started and now I was becoming mad with a kid because he didn’t know how to perform sexually. Shame on me.

“Sorry,” I said more calmly. “Ted, please spend some time sucking my nipples. You can finger my pussy, too.”

“Oh, OK, sorry,” he said in a way that suggested confusion more than anything else. His cock had gotten quite a bit softer and shorter. I began to feel sorry for him.

Ted...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by gwena88
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments