Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

"Bonding" - Chapter 17:- “Fully Bonded”

"This is the final chapter in the book Bonding..."

10
3 Comments 3
985 Views 985
6.6k words 6.6k words

Author's Notes

"It is 1987, and David, Clare and Sarah have agreed to stay at Brenda's. It is the first night the three of them have had to all sleep together in one bed... <p> [ADVERT] </p>The action is seen from David's POV."

Fuelled with pizza, champagne and laughter, we left Brenda and Paula alone in the hot tub and retired to the coloured bedroom, the mutually agreed yellow one.

All day, the three of us had been sexually worked up. We did not only want to sleep together; we wanted sex, to fuck ourselves silly in a threesome. It would be our first proper threesome, as it was hard to count the one we had earlier in the week in the car.

It pleased me that Clare wanted this too, and I thanked her for turning down sleeping with Brenda tonight. Sarah also chipped in with a “thank you” which was a pleasant surprise as it confirmed what I already suspected. Sarah had fully accepted Clare. We were now officially in an equal three-way relationship, one that I now realised meant the two girls would always outvote me… two to one.

With enormous grins on our faces, the three of us walked to the yellow guest bedroom with my erect cock leading the way. It knew it was soon going to be fed a diet of shaved pussy, that we were all going to have some sexual fun. It would be Sarah’s and my first true threesome. As for Clare, she refused to say, which I took to mean that it wasn’t.

We all needed our sexual release.

The yellow room had a large king-size double bed with a ceiling mirror above it. With its ensuite bathroom and moody lighting, it was the perfect setting for sex.

I took my rightful position in the middle of the bed with my cock, hard and fully erect as it had been for a good part of the day. A naked Sarah was on my left and an equally naked Clare was on my right. Their bald pussy’s just waiting for me.

I hoped that tonight would give me a hint of what it could be like in the future. It was my dream, just me, my cock, and two beautiful ladies at my beck and call. Their shaven pussies were a bonus; that was my kink, my fetish.

I could not help it, as I inwardly smiled; surely from now on, I was going to be living in the land of bliss… with two hot beautiful girlfriends.

I started kissing Sarah; she was close. As I did so, I felt Clare’s warm mouth on my eagerly waiting cock. Her tongue was gently licking me, teasing me, causing my cock to pulse in eagerness.

My right-hand fingers found Sarah’s wet and now hairless pussy. The new feeling made my cock twitch, and I feared I might not last long. That would not be good, especially as I now had to sexually satisfy two girls, which also meant two mouths to tease me about any sexual deficiencies.

I reached down and found Clare’s wet and equally hairless pussy. I just laid back and fingered both girls at once, a new and pleasurable experience. As I looked into the ceiling mirror, I grinned. Life was good.

Clare’s mouth continued to work my cock, sliding up and down, then licking, working its head, just like Sarah normally did. It was an action that told me she had been watching and learning from Sarah. It was like they were rivals, who could give me the most sexual pleasure.

My fingers worked their clits and occasionally dipped into each slippery hole. Clare’s head came up, and we kissed. Sarah’s head went down, and she took me into her mouth. I could still feel the difference in technique between the two girls, Sarah the master, and Clare, her fast-learning apprentice.

Clare whispered to me, “Fuck Sarah first, as she was with you before me.”

I smiled. Those words felt right, and I didn’t want to spend too long on the preliminaries. I wanted to cum in a bare pussy and not anywhere else!  

I then gently pulled Sarah up, her mouth replaced by Clare’s. I carefully climbed between Sarah’s outstretched legs. Missionary position, I needed to see, watch Sarah’s shaved pussy as we fucked.

My cock lined up to her wet bare hole. We were both desperate for release, though I hung there for a brief few seconds as I took in the improved view. It was a different appearance from the many times we had fucked before.

I smiled and gently kissed Sarah as I pushed my purple cock head into her. She moaned. I knew, like me; she had been waiting for this all day. I then slowly and lovingly pushed my cock further, deeper in; all seven and a half inches of skin-to-skin contact.

I nearly came! The feeling was so intense.

I rested and went to my usual fallback plan. I needed help to delay my release, my pent-up energy, so I started to recite the alphabet… backwards!

Sarah moaned again beneath me, “Fuck me… FUUCCCKKKK ME!!”

I had no choice; Sarah was being unusually very vocal. My brain told me she was desperate, she needed me. I had to fuck Sarah, but I also knew I wouldn’t last long!

I glanced at Clare and wondered. She was watching, smiling, and edging up the bed towards Sarah’s breasts. I hovered, waiting to move, and release the ever-growing pressure in my balls.

Clare’s mouth found Sarah’s left nipple. She licked it, her brown eyes now grinning as they looked at me. We both knew she had been sneaky. My second fuck would be better and last so much longer.

“Fuck me… FUUCCCKKKK ME!!” Sarah screamed again.

She wanted me, my cock still buried deep in her. It was balls deep, but I wasn’t moving.

I started slowly, I carefully moved, gritting my teeth, my mind now thinking of the alphabet, my go-to way of delaying my release… “Z, Y, X, W…”

I picked up the rhythm, slow long strokes, each one thrust deep into Sarah. I was trying to give my all, oh god I thought… It felt so good, bare pussy. My mind stumbled, and I started again, “Z, Y, X, W… P, O, N, M…” but I had no chance.

Just one look down, the view of a bald pussy, my first hairless fuck. It looked and felt so different. My cock twitched. I stopped moving. I breathed hard, trying to regulate my breathing, to take my mind off my cock… and the naked pussy.  

“L, I… H,” My mind was now finding it hard to find the next letter, a grinning Clare between us, licking and gently playing with Sarah’s nipples. At least she was getting a response from Sarah’s body.

I felt Sarah grip me, both with her hands and her pussy. Her deep blue eyes looked at me. They were saying, begging, fuck me now, but I needed time, I needed to relax, and hold back from shooting my load.

“G, F, E, D…” I recited to myself, now even faster.

Clare sucked Sarah’s left nipple as her fingers toyed with her right. Her chocolate brown eye’s still grinning at me. I realised Sarah was moaning more from Clare’s touch than my stationary cock which was deep within her!

I chanced it. I start to rock back and forth.

“C, B, A… Z, Y…” My cock was now rhythmically plunging in and out of Sarah’s pussy.

She groaned. I got the right response as I felt her warm body move beneath me; her hips now matching my rhythm. We became one as our loins moved together.

“X, W, V, U…” my mind speedily counted.

Clare slid behind me, and Sarah moaned to my thrusts; my balls were so tight. They were stretched like a couple of new elastic bands pulled to their limits.

“Oh, fuck…” I groaned as I felt Clare’s warm tongue touch my balls. She licked me from my balls to my asshole… I had no chance… and I was sure I heard Clare quietly giggle behind me.

My cock violently twitched, and I pushed fully home as it forcefully erupted inside Sarah. As I came, I loudly groaned, “OH… SHHIIITTT!!!” and Sarah moaned beneath me, her pussy gripping my cock and feeling every spurt of my manly juice, every cock twitch. I was sure I filled her cunt to the brim, but with that thought, I felt weak, and I collapsed on her.

Our two-minute fuck had been so intense; it had taken all my alpha man energy out of me.

I lay there panting, my cock still semi-hard, sensitive and twitching, buried in Sarah’s pussy. It plugged her neatly, like a dam with what felt like ‘half a gallon’ of sperm behind it!

I looked at Sarah; she wasn’t done, and her eyes told me all I needed to know. Two minutes wasn’t long enough, especially after a day of foreplay. I knew it… I had failed to get her off.

“Sorry,” I whispered.

“The next time will be longer, much longer,” I promised, still in a whisper as I didn’t want Clare to hear, though I heard another giggle… it was Clare once again. She was still behind me, her arms now cuddling around me. I felt like spent meat in a girl sandwich and I freed myself as I rolled off Sarah.

I looked at Sarah’s bald and now gaping cunt. My sperm now freely flowing from her open hole and I felt a little guilty that I had been self-indulgent, that I had taken my pleasure but failed to fully give Sarah hers. I looked at her and saw her eyes telling me exactly that.

But before apologetic thoughts had the chance to envelop me, there was a sudden movement from Clare. It surprised me, the speed that she moved to get her head between Sarah’s spread legs and to lick her cum filled pussy.

Clare was not like Sarah, who now openly admitted to me she had a cum fetish. Since we had been together, Sarah had swallowed “gallons” of mine and before me, Jerry’s, probably even more of his than mine. But Clare was different. Her oral sex technique with me did not automatically mean she was going to lovingly swallow my load; sometimes she would finish me off with her hand.     

Sarah’s moans brought me out of my thoughts, Clare’s tongue already working its magic in Sarah’s creamy hole. I watch Clare softly flick Sarah’s sensitive clit, her fingers pulling Sarah’s cunt wide open as she did so. Sarah’s deep blue eyes looked up into the ceiling mirror. She was both watching and enjoying another girl going down on her. I knew it was the first time that had ever happened.

Sarah’s head came up; she rested on her elbows as she got another angle and watched Clare between her legs thrust her tongue into her messy cunt. Sarah’s face was one of lust, of needing to cum, and she did nothing to stop Clare from eating her pussy and bringing her off. She was biting her lip before a gurgle of a moan escaped through them.

She collapsed back onto the bed, strength suddenly gone, her legs spread as wide as they would go, her hands resting on Clare’s head, almost guiding her as she lapped away.

I watched as Sarah moaned, each one a little longer, a little louder. There was no doubt in my mind that Sarah was enjoying Clare’s tongue, and this was what she wanted, to have another girl taste her and make her cum.

Sarah started to cry out, again more vocal than normal.

“Uh, oh god… Oh… fucckkk… Oh… fucckkk… OH… FUUUCCCCKKKKK!!!”

Sarah’s body shook; her head rolled back as she convulsed in the orgasm that I should have given her. Sarah hadn’t once resisted Clare’s advances. This was her first true lesbian sex experience.

I silently thanked Clare for helping me out as I recovered, though my cock never fully retreated to its flaccid state. That made me feel better. I knew it would not be long before the alpha male was ready to rise again.  

Moans and the occasional “Oh Fuck,” were all we heard from Sarah as Clare carried on, licking away between her legs. She was not letting Sarah fully come down from her first orgasmic high, her tongue working its magic, kissing, gently touching Sarah’s sensitive pussy, just letting her ride that wave of oral sexual pleasure.

I knew Clare was very experienced in using her tongue on another girl’s pussy as she had been with Jaz for eighteen months. But I guessed this was also a first for her, as the pussy she was currently licking was full of my cum, and it was still leaking out of Sarah.   

I watched and learned from Clare her oral technique, as Sarah groaned and flinched beneath her.

A sudden, “Oh Gawweeddd!” filled the room, and with one final flick of the tongue, Sarah’s body spasmed as she went into a long, much-needed second orgasm, as Sarah came in a small gush.  

It was a much longer and more intense one than my cock had ever given her!

Though, I would never mention that to Clare!

The gush was new, and in doing so, pushing my spent sperm into Clare’s waiting mouth. She wasn’t expecting it but she swallowed what she could, probably with little choice, but also in good faith, as she knew I was watching her and Sarah’s every move.

With a gulp, Clare swallowed and pulled away, Sarah’s legs still spread wide as she came down from her second orgasm of the day. It was something which Clare had achieved twice with Sarah and I had failed to achieve once, and I knew Clare couldn’t just let it go. That was her way.

“David, not such an alpha male now, are we?” Clare whispered as she grinned at me. She was pleased that she had not only made Sarah cum, she had also made her squirt, something I had never managed to do, though, and thankfully… Clare didn’t know that!

Clare seemed to not get enough, and she returned to Sarah’s sloppy pussy. Which was now red and swollen, and at the moment it looked nothing more than a wet, loose, and very creamy mess. Clare’s tongue found it which caused the unsuspecting Sarah’s body to jolt, but despite now being hypersensitive, she didn’t push Clare away.

It seemed to me that Sarah couldn’t get enough of Clare’s tongue. She wanted more of the same, to feel a girl’s tongue on her pussy, to cum again.  

As for me, the little porno show had helped, along with my hand tugging my cock. It was now hard and ready to go again and there was one bare pussy still waiting to be filled. I grinned as my cock led the way towards it. It was time for it to do some of the talking and not let me down.

I moved behind sneaky Clare. Her attention was still more on Sarah’s creamy pussy than on me.

With a couple of extra pumps from my hand, my cock became fully charged again. Clare’s wet, bald pussy was just inches in front of me. It was already engorged, Clare being the only one who had not yet cum in the room. It was obvious Clare was also highly aroused from going down on Sarah.

I thought that it was now time for the alpha man to assert his authority.

With Clare now on the pill, I didn’t need to worry about condoms as my bare cock stabbed her pussy. Then, with a second stab, it seemed to open and draw me in, as Clare groaned into Sarah’s wanton hole. I pushed forward, and it caught me by surprise just how easily I slipped in. Clare was so wet there was no resistance at all. I smiled. Clare was just as needy for my cock as Sarah had been.

I wanted Clare, and I wanted to fuck her hard and keep her mine. I thrust home a second time, this time harder, and with that thrust, Clare’s needy pussy became to me a very wet and wanton cunt.

Clare’s head came up and loudly moaned, and then once again buried her face into Sarah’s sloppy pussy. It was a motion that caught Sarah by surprise once again. She jumped and then flinched before joining Clare in a series of groans.

With those moans, I started to rhythmically fuck Clare. Just like I had done with Sarah, long deep penetrating strokes, but this time it was so much easier for me to control, as I had taken the edge off by my earlier climax. Clare knew that would be the case; that is why she had wanted to go second.

Clare’s tongue went to work, this time with the combination of her fingers as she slip one, then two in and then a third into Sarah. She was looking for her G-spot.

Then another moan erupted from Sarah as Clare’s fingers and mouth played her tune.

“Arrh, uhh, ahh, uhh,” Clare gurgled as I start moving backwards and forwards, her face awash with the combination of Sarah’s pussy juice and my cum.

This time, I was in control and no backward alphabet was needed; the alpha man had returned. There was no stopping me. I was in full pumping flow, fucking the highly aroused Clare with long, confident strokes. Pounding her into submission, to remind her I was the one… her man.

My strokes increase in length and frequency, building to my, and hopefully, our, climax.

“Fuck,” Clare murmured into Sarah’s pussy as now three fingers thrust in and out of Sarah.

“Oh, God!” Sarah groaned from the top of the bed, her legs now wrapped around Clare’s head. 

Clare’s moans became more vocal. She was now loud and close. Maybe she wanted Brenda and Paula to hear us. I hoped they did, despite my earlier failure; I wanted them to know what a stud I was, an alpha male; the perfect sex partner, and the perfect man. It was those thoughts that made my balls tighten.

“OH… OH GOD… That feels so good!” Clare screamed as I pounded her for all I was worth. Her fingers, maybe even her hand, whatever it was, worked wonders in Sarah’s pussy. We were all close, so close to our mutual climax.

“Please don’t stop… you’re going to… uh… Jesus… FUCK ME,” Clare screamed, once again, maybe even louder.

I took the cry as recognition of the alpha male!

“FUCK ME HARDER,” Clare then shouted, between her moans.

I didn’t know a woman could be so vocal, but I did as commanded. I fucked harder and faster, Clare’s wet wanton pussy now being reamed into submission with all the energy I had.

Sarah’s body began to shake as she started to cum again under Clare’s head, Sarah’s cries of joy now muffled by a pillow that she had pulled to cover her head as she climaxed once again in a wet gush.

I fucked on, pounding Clare and together we reached a new peak as a large orgasm washed through both of us, cries of relief from me, cries of sexual submission from Clare.

CharloteJones1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CharloteJones1

My sperm shot deep into Clare’s womb and once again Sarah came on Clare’s fingers and a stereo of grunts and moans filled the yellow bedroom, a cacophony of orgasmic noise.

Then silence… as we all lay there, gasping, sweaty and… spentbut… also so very happy at being sexually satisfied after a long day of sexual foreplay.

A few minutes later I noticed Clare’s cum crusted face next to me. She leaned close and somewhat wickedly whispered in my ear, “I knew you had it in you… alpha man.”

Then she smiled, and I smiled back, not having the energy left to reply or even tease her about her new line of face-pack.

Instead, I did what every alpha male does.

I rolled over and fell into a deep, contented sleep.

 

*****

 

I woke up a few hours later and in the yellow glow of headboard lights; I looked beside me. Sarah was now in the middle of the bed, facing me. Her outstretched arm rested on my chest. She was in the wet patch, mainly her wet patch, as it was Sarah who had flooded the bed when she came on Clare’s tongue and then her fingers.

I wondered if when I had been sleeping whether Sarah had returned the favour and gone down on Clare. I doubted it, but I needed to ask her in the morning.

Behind Sarah was Clare. The girls were spooning, their bodies pressed together, Clare’s right arm gently resting on Sarah’s naked body. She was cuddling her as if to say Sarah was all hers.

I smiled once again. My girls were together, and I was happy to see them lying there. I turned and faced Sarah, her naked breasts now resting just in front of me. It was tempting to touch them, but she looked so contented, almost innocent, though the damp bed beneath her told a very different story. I pulled up the cover and over both girls and then put my arm around them.

I warmly smiled and thought of Clare and Sarah… my girls, I love you both.

 

*****

 

We slept until mid-morning in the comfort of the yellow bedroom. The warmness of our three bodies, having a soft bed, and having good sex, helped us to all have sweet dreams. When I awoke, I found Sarah looking at me, her blue eyes alive and smiling. Her face was radiant and content.

“Sleepyhead,” she whispered, and I lovingly smiled back, both in recognition and surprise that Sarah was awake before me; she was never a morning person.

I glanced behind her at the still-sleeping Clare. She hadn’t moved and was in the same position as she had been when I last saw her late last night, spooning and cuddling Sarah.

“Good morning, beautiful,” I whispered to Sarah, trying not to wake Clare, but I needed to know…

“Are you okay?”

Since Clare came into our lives, I knew as a couple, Sarah and I had come a long way, but I still worried that she had not fully accepted Clare and would suddenly tell me this isn’t working. I needed reassurance from her.

“Never better,” Sarah faintly replied, her morning smile now both wider and warmer.

“Was it okay with Clare?” I asked, knowing that was the first time any girl had ever gone down on her. I still wondered if she had replicated with Clare.

Sarah grinned, and I instantly knew she was not upset. “It was good David, pity you missed me licking Clare’s pussy…” My eyes opened in surprise, and Sarah giggled… she was teasing me.

“I not ready for that yet, David,” Sarah whispered.

“But as I said, sex was never better than what happened last night.”

I smiled back at Sarah; though I knew what she had just said was only half true. If I had performed for longer, our sex would have been even better. Perhaps even out of this world.

We both felt Clare starting to stir behind Sarah’s back.

Clare popped her head up behind Sarah, her hair a morning mess; though I did notice she must have washed her face during the night as she had lost her crusty face pack.

Clare smiled at me, another warm morning smile, which I returned before Clare bent down and kissed Sarah on her cheek.

“Don’t I get one,” I objected, feeling slightly rejected as Clare got up to use the bathroom.

She grinned at me, then stepped closer and bent down and opened her mouth as her kiss turned into a morning snog. It was only then I tasted Clare’s unique morning taste. She had nothing to use to brush her teeth.

“Good morning, my alpha male,” she then giggled with a large grin. She knew full well I had just tasted not only Sarah’s pussy essence but also the flavour of my cock and sperm.

But I didn’t care; instead, I decided to do something rash… and childish.

I jumped from the bed, smacked Clare once on her bare backside, and then ran past her to beat her into using the bathroom first.

My actions may have been juvenile, but they were also fun and led to a mid-morning three-way playground battle, as we all acted like children. We were in fits of giggles as we managed to get ourselves through the shower together, three bodies, six hands, and thirty digits all put to good use as we washed each other in crackles of laughter.

It was only then, in the shower, that I found out that I had received a gift from the gods… both Sarah and Clare were very ticklish.

It was with a large morning grin that I made sure the new heavenly gift got fully utilised!

 

*****

   

By ten-fifty, we were up and back in the clothes we wore yesterday. We were also very hungry as we met a fully dressed Brenda in her kitchen area.

“Good morning,” we all a little sheepishly said to her, knowing that she had probably been listening to us all having sex together last night and then playing like children in the yellow bedroom whilst she was almost certainly waiting for us.

“Sorry we are so late,” I then said as Sarah stepped close to me, back into my shadow. However, Clare went over and gave Brenda a quick kiss. It was the first sign that from today it was different, as Clare was now Brenda’s official girlfriend and not just my second girlfriend.    

“You just missed Paula,” Brenda remarked, whilst looking at Clare, and a little happier. “She has just gone home, but will be back late this afternoon.”

Clare and Brenda were smiling at each other and I silently thought Clare cannot be horny already after the amount of good sex we had last night.

“Have some breakfast, my dears,” Brenda then said whilst pointing to the plates and serial which had been all laid out for us.

Brenda’s large kitchen reminded me of a small hotel breakfast area and in many ways; Brenda’s entire apartment was just like that. It had been designed to cater for guests staying, parties and, above all, entertainment.

 

*****

 

After breakfast, Brenda showed me the rest of her studio, leaving both Sarah and Clare chatting away in the kitchen.

Brenda’s cameras were all made by a Japanese company called Nikon. She explained that Nikon actually loaned her most of the equipment in return for using her name and an occasional public photograph she took for their publicity. It fascinated me, as everything Brenda showed me had quality written all over it.

In Brenda’s lab, she showed me how she could process films, both coloured and black and white. There were two setups. One done automatically in a machine for use mainly with thirty-five-millimetre film, or as Brenda called it, “for rough prints.” The other ones were all done by hand, in her lab, using contact prints, trays, chemicals and an enlarger.

This was way beyond my knowledge, as I just dropped off a roll of film at a shop or posted one in the mail, paid, and then had an envelope of prints back a week or so later. Brenda also showed me some large pictures and when I say large, I mean really large. At around seven feet by four feet, they were the same size as her collection, the full-size naked ex-girlfriends that currently lined Brenda’s bedroom.

“My dear,” she said. “If you ever want a large picture done similar to these, then let me know.”

As I looked at the picture, she had taken of a very well-known celebrity. I said to Brenda, “I would like that as there is a photo I recently took which I would like you to see with consideration to getting an enlarged version of it done.” I was thinking of Sarah’s photo, the one taken at night under the orange security light.   

The last thing Brenda showed me was some photo albums. There were hundreds lined up, and all colour coded. We went to the red ones, and she opened a few pages and showed me. There were all photos of scantily clothed or nude women in various sexual positions. Some were using dildos or strap-on cocks with each other.

It was all porn but done in a high-quality and artistic way.

“I am hoping that Clare will pose like these models,” Brenda quietly stated. “If she signs a release form, I can sell the prints to a few high society customers, lesbians like me. We have formed a small club. Clare would also make very good money, Sarah too, if she were interested.”

I smiled, as I knew one of them would be very interested, though I was not sure about Clare.

Brenda then told me what the money could be, the number surprised me. It was a lot. Clare would get a cut on every photo sold and it could add up to many thousands of pounds, possibly tens of thousands of pounds.

This was all new knowledge to me and I was not too sure that I would want either Clare or Sarah to have their naked images made public, though I guessed, in the end, it would be their decision. I knew Clare would at least tell me that!

As I thumbed through, the photos got much riskier. There were anal penetration images, bondage, spanking; even some photos of women peeing, and they certainly were not using a toilet. There was a complete absence of any photos of men. The erotic photos had once again brought my cock back to life, and I liked to think that was a nod to those beautiful women and what they were all showing.

“Do you think Clare would pose like this?” Brenda somewhat excitedly asked me.  

I looked at the photo. It showed a young woman sitting in Brenda’s wet room with her legs open and she was pissing on the floor. It was a kinky photo, and it was also the first time I had seen any girl pee and show their naughty bits. It surprised me that Brenda would take the risk of taking such photos and then put her name on them. I got the impression she was reading my thoughts, as she then said…

“My dear, there is a big market for photos like this and it is also a fetish that turns me on. Though I have not told Clare yet, but I will.”

I looked sceptically at Brenda.

“David, I promise you I will never try to force Clare to do anything against her will.”

I was not too sure what to say. This type of watersports had certainly never come up in the conversations I had in the past with Clare and Sarah. I also thought that Brenda or anyone else would find it difficult to make Clare do anything against her will. You only needed to ask her mum, Ruth, that very question, to learn how stubborn Clare could be.

So I replied…

“It is up to Clare. She will find her limit of what she wants to do as a model. It was not easy for her to pose for the photos you took yesterday, but afterwards, she did say once it started, she enjoyed it.”

I then grinned, “So I would suggest you break her in gently.”

Brenda nodded and then chuckled at my double entendre. We both now had a new understanding about Clare.

What I did not say to Brenda is after yesterday I thought it would be highly likely that Sarah would pose like that and anyway she wanted her to pose. That thought both excited me and made me a little worried. Sarah had pre-warned me that she had an addictive personality, and sometimes she found it difficult to stay in control.

With that, Brenda closed the album, the photography studio tour was over, and we re-joined the two girls in the kitchen. They were still chatting away, and to be honest, it was as though we had never left, and I realised that they were now both Fully bonded.

And I could not help but smile.

 

*****

 

We spent the rest of the morning talking whilst sitting on Brenda’s balcony. It was me and Sarah in one garden settee, and Clare and Brenda in the other. I put my arm around Sarah and kissed her and pulled her close. It felt strange seeing Clare sitting there with someone else.

The sight made me need reassurance from Sarah, she knew, and I got it as she squeezed my thigh. It made me wonder if, just maybe; she was thinking the same.

It was these little things that I found the hardest to adjust to. The idea that Clare was bisexual and would be having sex with other girls was nothing but hot. But, the kissing and the affection that came with it were, strangely, difficult for me.

At one pm, it was time to go. So we thanked Brenda and said our goodbyes but as we got up to leave Clare didn’t move…

Instead, she softly said, “David, I am staying.”

Sarah and I looked at Clare. I felt my pulse quicken as I knew we were at the moment when things changed.

Clare continued, while looking directly at me as she spoke. “From today, we must remember that I am also Brenda’s girl. So we need to slightly adapt and adjust.”

I looked at Sarah, who I still had my arm around. I now held her extra tightly. I just didn’t want to let her go.

Sarah then spoke for both of us. “I am sure we can adapt.” Though, as Sarah said those softly spoken but meaningful words, internally I wasn’t so sure. I was trying, and so far failing, to find my own words of assurance.

Sarah stepped forward and kissed Clare on the lips before saying, “See you soon, and do not forget to phone me.”

“I won’t,” Clare whispered in response, though she was still looking at me, her eyes looking for reassurance. My heart fluttered, and I knew there were tears not so far from my eyes.

I whispered to Clare, “I guess I see you tomorrow then, normal time,” not trusting my voice to say it any louder as I felt my bottom lip wanting to tremble.

“You bet,” was her firm, joyful answer, and then she kissed me. It was a kiss that reminded me that she still loved me, but at that moment, I felt anything but happy.

I so hated goodbyes, even short ones like today.

With that, we both thanked Brenda again, with two over-the-top air kisses and then a hug.

My final glance back was of Brenda with her arms around Clare. They looked like a happy couple, and I could not help but think that their next stop would be Brenda’s bed.  

I felt lonely; I didn’t want to lose my Clare.

  

*****

 

As I drove away from Brenda’s I felt sad. The fact that Clare was now with Brenda, that Sarah and I were not going to see quite so much of her in the coming months. But deep inside there was a small part of me that was still pleased, as I knew that Clare had to find her true sexuality and, with that, her real self.

I also knew that if I had tried to hold her back and keep her all mine. I would have failed. She would have slipped through my fingers just like grains of dry sand at the beach. The way I tried to look at it was by letting her go. I was actually bringing her closer to me, to the time when she would be all mine.

Well, at least that is what I hoped.

Though as we drove away, it certainly did not feel like she was moving closer to me; no at that moment, all I felt… was a deep loss.

I looked at Sarah, my beautiful Sarah, sitting next to me; watching me.

I loved her and needed her, but just like Clare, I knew that Sarah now needed her sexual freedom. If I did not give her that, she too would also slip through my fingers, not caused by the need to find her sexuality. No, with Sarah it would come through resentment of not having the same sexual freedom as Clare.

I also sensed with Sarah it was different. I had seen the signs.

While I was sure that Clare would find her sexuality and then come back to me with a new sexual balance. With Sarah, I felt it was more dangerous. I could see that once I nudged her towards sexual freedom, I will be forever putting the brakes on, trying to hold her back.

My instinct was whispering to me that finding Sarah’s sexual balance may prove to be more challenging, as I was now sure that Sarah was a sexual tiger, just waiting to be let loose.

That thought was a small part of the reason why I had told Sarah that I would never leave her for Clare. I wanted her close, both of us reassured. If Sarah and I ever broke up as a couple, it would have to be Sarah leaving me… it would never be the other way around.

But at that moment, as I drove back to Sarah’s…

The real trouble I was having.

Was that my heart just did not really want to share either Clare or Sarah?

It was actually being torn apart.

And then I realised something… Something which I should have known much earlier!

So it came as a shock to find that Clare was right.

And it was…

I am not such an alpha man at all!

 

It is done.

 

The End… of… “Book 2 - Bonding.”

 

David, Clare and Sarah will return in “Book 3 - Crete.”

 

 

Final Author’s Note:- Thank you to the moderators, the readers, and the members who gave me the likes, and feedback both privately and publicly. Though written, for various reasons, I am not planning to start to post the next book “Crete” for a little while. Updates on the posting schedule will be on my profile page. 

Authors Note:- All characters engaged in sexual acts are 18+  ©2023 wxt55uk. This story may not be reproduced in any manner, without the express permission of the author.

Published 
Written by wxt55uk
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments