Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

“The Alpha Man in Me” - Chapter 02 - The Summer Of 1987 - Majorca - Day 1

"A tale involving the entwined lives of three young people growing up in 1987"

11
0 Comments 0
1.5k Views 1.5k
6.7k words 6.7k words

Author's Notes

"Authors Note:- All characters engaged in sexual acts are 18+ ©2022 wxt55uk. This story may not be reproduced in any manner, without the express permission of the author. Like all chapters in Book 1 – “The Alpha Man in Me”… Chapter 2 is written in the first person perspective from David’s point of view."

I had a passport. Mark, my best friend, knew that as we had been on a “lads” holiday together four years before. It was the same holiday that I met a ginger-haired girl called Kirsty. The girl that I ended up spending the week with; and just maybe, the girl I first fell in love with.

Mark explained that a space had become available to go on a stag do in Majorca from next Thursday to Sunday morning.

It was a distant relation of Mark’s who was getting married and someone who had originally been going had just dropped out. To save the group money, a replacement needed to be found quickly. That was not an easy task at such short notice.

Would I be available and interested?

I may not have known any of them other than Mark but I could not help grinning. As it was exactly what I needed, and wanted. Time to be me; to be young again. A small break from Sarah!

I looked at Sarah. She was next to me, in my shadow. Her arm was tightly wrapped around me.

Sarah saw my grin and she knew, but as normal I was oblivious.

Don’t do anything stupid,” she softly pronounced. That caught me by surprise as she had deliberately not given me a chance to ask her for “permission”.

Had I missed something?

She knew me. Perhaps she understood; that I needed a couple of days with other men; to be one of the lads again, an alpha male. But I also felt a little sadness. It was there and then it was gone. It had been such an unexpected emotion and it made me think.

Though I didn’t understand; surely it wasn’t because I was going to miss Sarah. It was only three days apart; I would see her on Sunday night.

My mind shrugged and then dismissed that brief “silly” thought.

 

*****

 

It was Wednesday evening and tomorrow morning I flew to Majorca with the “lads.” Sarah and I were cuddling in the car outside her parent's place; the light of the streetlamp illuminated us.

Earlier we had made love with real affection. I knew it was because I was going to be away for a few days. Sarah was already starting to miss me but I was also feeling strange. It was another new emotion, one this alpha male seemed not to realise. Was I going to miss Sarah too?

Sarah looked at me, her deep blue eyes twinkling. They were saying something to me, something that I tried to read but didn’t yet understand.

“Go and have fun, David but please take care and come safely back to me.”

Sarah’s words were spoken softly, with real affection and then she kissed me. As she did so her eyes were still speaking to me, my Neanderthal brain still trying to understand.  

Sarah exited the car and I watched her walk up the path to the front door. She turned and waved, I waved back and then she was gone, safely inside.

I drove away; my mind was already switching to Majorca. The fun I was going to have with “the lads”… However, those eyes, Sarah’s eyes and the way she looked at me tonight still bothered me.

Had I missed something?

 

*****

 

So on a Thursday in late July 1987, I flew from our local airport to Majorca, along with nine other lads, arriving at our hotel in the late afternoon. 

I think from hotel checking in to getting to the first bar only took us twenty minutes and with that the first night “on the razzle” began.

We did have some “activities” planned for Saturday when we would be going karting at the local track and then having a semi-formal meal during the evening. But the rest of the time it was all beach, pool and party and that is exactly what I needed; downtime from Sarah.

I was going to relax and think about what more I wanted from my relationship with Sarah; that thing that was missing; that x-factor. l certainly had no plans of cheating on her, that simply was not me. I wanted lots of fun, some alpha men bonding but no sex. I wanted to stay true to Sarah.

By ten-thirty pm we had already been drinking for five hours and had eaten at one of the Tapas bars. We seemed to be all getting along well, the drink had certainly helped to bond us as a group of new friends. It was also clear that the next stop was going to be a night club and we headed to the largest one in the town. It was called El Paraíso Club or in English, “The Paradise Club.”

It was a very large club with dance floors on several levels, multiple bars and vibrant and loud music playing. It had that feeling that it was the place to go and to be seen.

For a group of ten men to get into such a popular club it was not that easy, they preferred hot sexy women and couples. So, to slip through security we split up into five small groups of two and then staggered our entry. It worked, but it took a little time.

The club was busy our large group now split up and I somehow found myself on my own. So I headed for the bar where I purchased a large beer and then stood back to observe my surroundings.

In front of me was a well-lit dancefloor full of young men and women moving to the eighties dance music. To the right of me was the main bar where I just purchased a drink. It seemed to curve around and run off into the distance. To my left was the entrance corridor and bathrooms and beyond that a seating area that seemed darker than the rest of the club.

I wandered around looking for my companions though I knew that some of them were looking for hook-ups that night. 

Me, I was not looking for anything as I had a girlfriend back home. I was more there to “observe”. Tonight was going to be just about having fun and enjoying myself. I was being “good” even with the presence of so many hot, good-looking women, my thoughts kept going back to Sarah and us.

I just hoped Sarah was having fun too.

I surveyed the club and found a good spot to stand and “observe” the dancing; or should I say watch the fit young women moving to the vibrant eighties club music.

As I stood there and watched, I was drawn to this tall girl. She had long reddish hair, long sexy legs and wearing very tight blue shorts with a white tied top. She had her back to me but was dancing suggestively with a tall blonde girl; whilst also having several men trying to cut in on their dancing. 

Their body movements, their bodies were mesmeric. It was not only me as they both were getting plenty of male attention. I could not help but admire the way they moved but at the same time managed to keep the men at bay. It was obvious that this was a game that they had done before. They were playing to their audience, a room full of men; just giving enough to keep them interested.

I carried on watching these two beautiful sexy goddesses. It was alluring by the way they moved as they were in tune with one another and I was sure that I was one of many who were completely captivated. I smiled to myself as they certainly had me fully entertained.

And then it happened; the moment that changed my life.

The tall red-haired girl turned and looked directly at me and then smiled for a second or two. I was not sure why but then. I recognised her; at least I thought I recognised her. 

It was Clare! 

The girl that I had met on the beach four years ago, the girl I had never forgotten. But in those four years, she had grown and blossomed into the truly beautiful woman I had always known she would become. She was simply stunning; though I doubted she would recognise me.

She looked at me again and smiled. That was twice!

I looked behind me to check if there was anyone there. There wasn’t. Clare was looking at me, I was surprised and a little shocked. She looked my way and smiled again, and then said something to her blonde dance partner before walking the short distance to me.

“David,” she said as if she already knew me. I was captivated and yet at the same time, stunned that she had recognised me too. Had I made such an impression four years ago?

“Clare,” was all I could say. It came out as a shout and with that, she pulled me onto the dance floor. My mind and body were now caught up in some sort of dream.

For the next twenty minutes, we danced. It was “lucky” I have never had an issue with dancing as I can dance. It was a legacy of all those Sunday night discos. But I also find it hard to concentrate; as under Clare’s white top, her unrestrained boobs kept bouncing to her steps and to the music.

One thing was for sure. Clare could dance, I even wondered if she was a professional dancer.

As we moved to the music beat, dancing, my mind wanted to ask her a thousand questions. However my eyes were answering many of them, like Sarah, Clare was simply stunning.

Clare’s chocolate brown eyes seemed wide and alive, framed by her beautiful face and coupled with her still cheeky smile. Her wavy hair was now long. A couple of inches below shoulder length and radiating out its multitude of natural colours. Her boobs had now filled out, a C-cup I later learned, and in her high heels, she stood the same height as my 6 foot 1 inch.

l just had to know more about her.

I grabbed her hand and pulled her off the dance floor. Away from the beating music and into a darker corner with the honest intention to talk; but as we got there, she pulled me close and kissed me. Not just an ordinary kiss, it was a full-blown tongue-in-the-mouth kiss. A kiss that lets you know that this girl is horny, that she wants to take you home and fuck. I did not resist, I melted. With that one kiss; Sarah simply disappeared from my mind.

We had some privacy in the darker area so I let my hands explore her body, just a little outside her clothes. I brought one hand up and onto her right breast just to give it a genital caress and confirm the absence of a bra. There was also no resistance to my bold move. I then took the hand down to her firm ass, to squeeze it. All I could think was that she is perfect, and my hard cock agreed. I was sure she could feel it pressing into her, but she did not back away.

We broke our kiss and Clare spoke to me. It was her first words to me since saying my name thirty minutes earlier.

“Let’s get out of here and talk as this place is just too noisy.”

I nodded yes we needed to talk. I needed to know more about Clare and I needed to mention Sarah. There was a lot for me to learn and tell.

She grabbed my hand and led me towards the door only stopping to say something to the blonde girl she had been dancing with earlier. On leaving the nightclub she gently pulled me up the hill and in the opposite direction to where my hotel was. Once again I did not resist, my feet just fell in time with Clare’s.

“Where are we going?” I asked though I had a good idea.

“My place; it’s a villa with a pool. It is only a ten-minute walk.” 

A villa thought. I was surprised. She must live here or have a wealthy family.

At that moment I had so many questions to ask but I kept quiet as I briefly thought of Sarah back home. My stomach turned. I shouldn’t be doing this but in my mind, Clare's embers were now roaring flames and I needed to know more, a lot more about Clare.

My little voice (or was it my cock?) told me to put off any decision that I needed to make; I did not need to mention Sarah. Instead, I kept in step with this tall, beautiful, leggy girl as we walked up the hill and started talking.

“I am surprised you recognised me,” I stated. Clare grinned. She still had that cheeky grin, the one that she had used on me at the beach, four years ago.

“I have a good memory for faces and anyway you recognised me as well.”

“That bit was easy,” I replied, then smiled and said no more as I had already given away too much.

Clare just simply smiled back at me before I asked her. “So what brings you here? It is a long way from England.”

“Oh. I am on a girls’ holiday; I have been here since last Saturday. There are six of us, Julie, Mandy, Marie, Sharon, myself and my best friend Jasmine or Jaz as I normally call her. She was the blonde you saw me dancing with.”

“I noticed, it looked like you were having fun dancing with her.” I was flirting.

Clare looked at me and warmly smiled. I felt a wave of guilt, I needed to mention Sarah.

“We went on a girl’s holiday last year as well but then we stayed in England. This will probably be our last one as a group though, as two of the girls, Marie and Julie are getting married next year.”

“And you?” Clare added. “What brings you here, holiday?”

“I am on a stag do. We only got here today and we leave early Sunday.”

“Yours?” Clare somewhat pointedly asked which caused me to laugh. It had never occurred to me until then, that I was older enough to be getting married.

“No.” I quickly answered. I was still a little surprised by the question. However, I then broke out in a grin as I thought about it a little more. I guessed there was a chance I might be married in the next few years; the thought made me think once again of Sarah.

“So what happened after I met you at the beach four years ago? Did you move and if so, where did you end up?”

It was Clare’s turn to chuckle.

“We only went back to Yorkshire for a couple of weeks as my parents had decided to move down south and we lived with my grandparents for six months, until they found a house. So we live on the west side of that city near my grandparents and I guess not so far from you. I found out the next day after talking to you.” 

I looked at Clare and I could not help but wonder if we would be having this conversation if she had been told one day earlier.

“And your father left the army?”

“Yes, as planned, three months later. He now works in sales and does a lot of travelling but my family now has roots and will not move anymore. Part of the reason for the quick decision was that I was starting my last two years at school and they did not want me changing schools just before my final exams.”

“So I am twenty-two and you?” I asked, remembering how the last time I asked that question Clare changed the subject.

“Eighteen.”

I laughed. “I got an answer this time.” Clare chuckled too; she must have been fourteen the last time we spoke on my local beach.

“Are you still living with your parents?” she asked me. “Or have you moved somewhere else?”

“I am still with my parents but I do hope to move out within the year. I am currently saving but it is not easy especially as I have not been at my latest job that long. I am not yet eligible for a mortgage.”

We stopped walking and turned towards a high, side gate. Clare punched a number into the keypad that was next to it. The door opened with a click. In front of us was a large one-story villa, with small palm trees and exotic bushes surrounding it. A few garden lights were illuminating the place and even in the dark, the villa looked fantastic. 

Clare opened the front door and we walked through. I was not disappointed as the place inside looked just as good as it did on the outside. A dark corridor and towards the only light which was at its end. There were rooms on either side of us which I assumed were bedrooms.

“This place has four double bedrooms,” Clare pointed at the doors as we walked by them. Her actions reminded me of an air stewardess.

“All the bedrooms have ensuite bathrooms which is a good idea.” I agreed. Then I had only ever seen one house with an ensuite bathroom as they were still quite unusual for 1987. I was impressed.

“You are thinking how can we afford this aren’t you?” Clare then stated. That question had occurred to me.

“Well, we can’t. This place is owned by Marie’s parents and it is their holiday home. They just let us have it cheap for a week. I want to show you this.”

We walked into a large open planned room which was dimly lit. A mousey blonde girl was sitting on a chair watching Spanish television.

Clare introduced her to me as Marie and I just said, “Hi Marie.”

To be honest, I had not expected to see anyone there as I thought they were all still at the nightclub as it was not yet midnight and therefore still early.

What Clare wanted to show me is the view out of the large sliding doors which went onto the rear terrace and a swimming pool. Even in the dark, you could tell the view was a good one as we were quite high up. The Spanish town lay before us with its twinkling lights and the bustle in its streets. The houses of the town almost framed the distant dark sea where a large ship was anchored. The view, even in the dark was simply… idyllic.

With that, we turned and walked back to the corridor and the bedrooms just saying “good night” to Marie on the way. I had the feeling from Marie's reaction that I was not necessarily the first man Clare had taken back to the villa that week.

We went into the first door on the right and closed it behind us. Clare turned on a sidelight and before me, was a large bedroom with two single beds pushed together. I also notice two suitcases, one still neat and the other with all its contents scattered on the floor. At the other end of the room was a single door. It led to the ensuite bathroom which we both in turn used.

I knew I needed to say something. The spontaneity of the nightclub kiss had gone but as we both sat on the joined beds we looked at each other and smiled.

I opened my mouth to mention Sarah but before a word came out, we were kissing. My cock responded to Clare’s lustfulness and my body melted into Clare’s arms.

Mia_Fernandez1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Mia_Fernandez1

It was at that moment I knew I was going to cheat on Sarah.

We did not need to say any more; we both wanted to fuck each other, and that had been true ever since we kissed in the nightclub. I did wonder how often Clare brought a man home. We had hardly talked and she seemed such an easy lay but I didn’t care!

I wanted Clare and in a way, I had waited four years for this very moment.

We kissed and then both lay back on the beds still fully dressed and kissed again. The kissing turned into groping. Clare removed her top to let her breasts break free and I observed they were both very brown and nicely suntanned. 

I went for her neck and as she received my kisses and nibbles she said, “Please no love bites.”

I moved down, removing my shirt on the way and started licking her hard nipples. Her breathing was getting stronger. She was already getting close to cumming. 

My hand plunged into her shorts which I now realised had been undone by her at some point. My fingers went through her thick pubic hair and found her very wet opening and her clit. I just used a little of her natural lubrication to gently rub it and she came hard. My fingers and her panties were soaked. I knew it was time to fuck. I wanted to fuck this girl; Sarah was now forgotten.

I slipped off my trousers and boxers. I was now fully naked with my seven-and-a-half-inch cock standing out hard and erect. I was proud of my cock but I also knew it would not take much for me to cum.

“Wait, condom,” Clare whispered and reached for the bedside drawer.

“Shit!” Clare then eagerly looked at me.

“Jaz or one of the girls must have taken some as the box is empty. David, I am not on the pill but I am in my safe period so please put it in me but also pull out.”

Clare’s words were urgent; lust had taken over despite the potential consequences. I needed no further encouragement and my cock slipped into her hairy but extremely wet pussy.

All thoughts of Sarah had just simply gone.

As we fucked I tried my best to delay my release. I wanted to impress Clare. I was trying to think of everything but sex. I wanted to be Clare’s best-ever lover but my cock had other ideas. It needed to cum; but not in her. My honest thoughts were to squirt my cum on Clare but my mind wandered; her pussy was so good, so wet and also slightly loose. I liked that feeling! 

All these thoughts were going through my head as Clare moaned beneath me.

This was a quick and frantic fuck driven by the lust for each other and we pounded away. We needed just to get off and so quickly. My balls were fully charged. I felt my sperm rising, I was going to cum and started to pull out intending to cover her with my semen but Clare had other ideas. 

She wrapped her legs around me and drew me into her as we came together in one glorious orgasm. My sperm shot deep inside her. At that moment of release, all thoughts of Sarah were simply gone. I wanted Clare.

As we recovered our composure I rolled off leaving a trail of sperm from my now rapidly deflating cock to her slightly gaping and recently fucked pussy.

“Fuck,” I said. “That felt so good but I need to catch my breath.”

“Sorry, but I wanted you to cum inside me.”

Clare’s remark caught me a little off guard and it was only then that it occurred to me what I just had done. Clare could be pregnant!

“I normally only let my boyfriend do that and I use a condom for anyone else.”

“Boyfriend,” I thought. She never mentioned that she had one; though to be fair I had a girlfriend and I had not brought her up either. So perhaps we were both equally “as guilty.” I pulled myself up and looked a Clare. She was so beautiful and I felt lucky to be with her; I just wanted to take in her naked body.

“So you have a boyfriend?”

Though I should have already guessed that she had; she was just too beautiful not to.

“You never mentioned him,” I then added. I was also starting to feel guilty. Clare’s mention of her boyfriend made me think of Sarah.  

“No, I did mean to, but it is complicated and before you ask. He does not know that I sometimes fuck other guys behind his back.” 

I was curious, so I asked a rather direct question not expecting an answer.

“Was I your first on this holiday?”

“The second,” Clare bashfully replied. “But the other guy was a bit of a dud and I threw him out as soon as I could.”

I smiled on hearing this, and Clare smiled back at me. She was reading me; I liked the fact that she was slutty though I dared not mention it.

“Am I a dud?” I cheekily asked. My ego was now rediscovered and Sarah was once again forgotten.

“And are you going to throw me out?” I asked with a grin.

I knew it was a stupid thing to say; we only just met each other, but it sort of slipped out before the rational part of my brain had time to stop it.

Clare answered me with a kiss; I got away with it. She pulled me close and then we cuddled for a short time. It was only as I was in her arms that guilt hit me.

“Clare, I have to tell you.”

We broke apart and looked at one another.

“I do have a girlfriend back home. So please do not think that you are alone here in cheating on your partner.”

Then I added almost as an afterthought, “This was the first time I have done it though, cheated; but I just could not resist you, you are absolutely fucking gorgeous.” 

I didn’t normally swear, but I couldn’t help it. What I had just said was true, Clare was absolutely fucking gorgeous!

Clare laughed, “We better clean up a little,” and with that, we both took turns in using the ensuite bathroom before returning to the bed and cuddling up again.

“Are you really in your safe period?” I had to ask. The reality that I might have gotten her pregnant was in the back of my mind, maybe more than the fact that I had just cheated on Sarah.

“Yes, my period is due in two days and I know the rhythm method is not the best but I am not ready to go on the pill yet. Both my mother and sister have struggled with it due to an inherited medical issue and I have been advised to wait and have some tests.”

“I just not got around to having those tests but I will do it soon as I am not ready for motherhood.”

I was still a little concerned.

“Don’t worry David. I am sure I am not pregnant, my periods are regular and never had even a scare.”

I felt a little better, but Clare’s words made me think of Sarah; her scare.

“So tell me about your boyfriend, are you in a serious relationship with him?” I asked. I already knew I was interested in seeing Clare again. I felt there was a spark between us and more importantly, we seemed to just understand one another. That was something I had sometimes struggled with the girls that had been with before; including Sarah.

“I do not want to talk about him.”

Then Clare added three vital words… “At the moment.”

That made me smile, as I thought it was an understandable reply and made me hopeful that we would see each other again when we were back in England.

“Are you ready for round two?” Clare asked.

With me not having the chance to answer, she took my cock in her hand and started to stroke me. It instantly started to respond to her light touch and then Clare moved down the bed and took me in her mouth.

First, she ran her tongue around my cock head and then took me fully inside her mouth; her head started to bob up and down. Good, it felt so good and I was tempted to finish in her mouth but Clare had other ideas as she pushed me on my back and climbed on top of me.

With the pregnancy risk once again forgotten, Clare lowered herself down onto my erect cock and started to ride me whilst looking into my eyes. Together we picked up the pace and I could feel my cum rising again. We just fucked hard, not missing a beat until our release, my sperm filling her hot, wet pussy. Her orgasm was triggered by me spurting into her. We collapsed together in a sweaty post-coital mess and it was time for a shower and another cleanup.

I watched Clare’s perky bottom as she walked toward the bathroom. Like Sarah’s, it was perfectly shaped.

Clare seemed to know that I was watching and she turned towards me and cheekily smiled, then waved a finger. “Are you coming?”

We climbed into the shower together. It was a large modern one with an open end and with fashionable, at the time, glass bricks as the dividing wall. It was a shower built for two or more. We soaped and washed each other’s bodies, giggled and played a little however it was getting late so we did not stay too long as sleep was beginning to call us.

As we dried ourselves I asked, “Can I stay the night?”

I wanted to but I was not sure what the sleeping arrangements were and to get to my hotel was at least a twenty-minute walk across town.

Clare came close to me and just kissed me on the lips. “Absolutely,” she said. “We have the room for the whole night as Jaz has made other sleeping arrangements.”

I could only smile and kiss Clare again and as I did so I could feel movement down below. I knew I would need to have Clare again before the night was over. Even though we had only just met again, she was already becoming like an addiction to me. 

We not only hit it off, but we also seemed to understand one another. It was obvious Clare slept around, she didn’t try to hide that from me and I liked that. It attracted me and also excited me. It was a sexual fetish, a desire that I had always kept to myself. My biggest secret; I wanted my girlfriend to be slutty and maybe even share them.

We moved to the bed and had sex again. This time it was gentle and even though we had only just met, I could almost say lovemaking. When it was over we cleaned up, and then spooned and in a very short period, a contented sleep overtook us.

 

*****

 

I awoke the next morning to find myself still spooning with the naked Clare. The room was bathed in light coming through the window and the thin curtains that covered it. Clare seemed to be still asleep and I carefully extracted myself from her so I could use the bathroom.

On returning to the bedroom, I glanced at my watch on the bedside cabinet. It was eight-thirty, still fairly early but I knew I would have to leave soon.

I smiled as I looked at the sleeping Clare. She looked so beautiful, almost angelic; though I knew the truth told me a different story and then I thought of Sarah. l had never had the luxury of waking up with her in the morning as our sex was always restricted to my car. That made me feel sad and then I felt a shadow pass over my soul as remorse hit me.

What was I going to tell Sarah?

I guiltily slid back into bed and as I did so Clare turned onto her back and said, “Good morning, what time is it?” 

Sarah was once again, temporarily forgotten again, as Clare’s cheerful face emerged. She already had that cheeky grin as she looked at me.

“Good morning, Clare, eight-thirty,” I answered and with that, she got up to use the bathroom. It was the normal early morning routine a couple may have but we were not a couple. Our other halves were still in England and unaware. 

As Clare walked across the room, I could not but help look at her perfect naked form. I liked the fact that she was so confident in her body and did not try to cover up. Clare just seemed to glide across the room. Her tight, firm, naked body caught the rays of light that were coming through the window.  She was the hottest girl I had ever been with.

I asked myself the question…  Was she out of my league?

I wasn’t sure.

My current girlfriend Sarah was also beautiful, very beautiful but she dressed down, was safe, and loyal. I felt something was missing in our relationship or was it just me and my kink?

I had always been drawn to slutty girls and Sarah hardly ever showed skin. Clare showed skin, she had that missing x-factor. There was just something about Clare. It was as though she had an aura of sexiness around her. I was already hooked. We just seemed to understand one another and yet we still hadn’t talked.

As I lay there on the bed waiting for Clare’s return, I knew I wanted to see her again. I had to see her again. Then my mind turned to where is this going. 

Clare has a boyfriend, I have a girlfriend and I then paused. There were just too many thoughts going through my head especially when you consider the early hour. We can talk later. My cock was now fully erect and I did not try to cover it on her return.

Clare smiled as she looked at my erection. “Someone pleased to see me.”

She slid into bed with me and took hold of my manhood and lowered her mouth to engulf the top end of it. She then slowly licked around the top working her tongue whilst pulling my foreskin down to fully expose the top of my cock. Again she fully engulfed me and then took me deeper into her mouth. Her head started to bob up and down again and all I could do was lie back on the bed and say… “That’s soooo gooood.”

It was obvious to me that at eighteen, Clare had already become an expert at giving head. Having never spent the whole night with Sarah this was for me the first time I had ever had a morning blow job, having my morning glory taken care of and I was enjoying it. Laying back, and taking my pleasure.

Clare came back up and her tongue worked around the outside of the top of my cock head again before going lower, gently licking until she reach my balls. Her tongue brushed across them, just letting me know she was there. Every one of my senses was absorbed in her tongues touched. I was waiting for her to take me fully again but no she carried on her journey south.

Gently liking my perineum, and then running her tongue around my ass. She gently just touched my asshole, another new experience for me. I was ready to explode. She sensed I was nearly there and she came up a little and put her mouth over the tip of my cock. As she did this she worked my cock with her hand, masturbating me. I could take no more.

“I going to cum,” I urgently said.

Clare opened her mouth and pumped my cum inside. She just literary emptied me and then swallowed it all like it was her breakfast.

Smiling, I lay on Clare’s bed completely drained.

Clare said “Good morning” to me once again and then giggled through her cheeky grin.

It was at that very moment I think I fell in love with Clare as I realised… She was a very dirty girl!

I wanted to stay in bed all day with Clare and return the oral pleasure but Clare had other ideas.

“Another time.”

“We need to get up as Jaz will want to use this room soon.”

“Of course, she was right but my also insides leapt and danced with the fact that she was not just kicking me out and never seeing me again. Clare had said “another time.” So this was no one-night stand maybe there was a chance for us back in England.

Did she really like me?

Was I perhaps future boyfriend material?

I needed to know more. Of course, we both had partners back home and we had cheated on them but at that moment in time; it was a whole other world away.

Reluctantly we got up and showered again. After drying ourselves I put my clothes back on and Clare slipped on a Tee-shirt and shorts. Looking at the time again I realised I needed to get back to my stag doo mates. I was not sure if they were missing me or not, as I had not mentioned to anyone where I was going and if I am honest; I also did not want to meet Clare’s friends at that very moment. It was easier to slip quietly out without any questions.

“What are you planning to do today,” I asked Clare.

“Either the beach or we stay here by the pool. It is our last day here as we fly back tomorrow morning. I guess it is nothing more than that as we have nothing planned. They all will be up soon; we decide then.”

Clare then added, “And you?”

“Nothing planned at all today,” I replied.

“We only have plans for tomorrow, go-karting at two pm. I guess it is the beach for us as well. Maybe I see you down there.”

Clare smiled, “We see.” 

With that, she got a pen and paper and wrote her home telephone number and address on it. I did the same and we exchanged details. No mobile phones in those days.

Just before I left I said with a smile, “Don’t forget I owe you one session of oral sex.” 

I knew in saying it I was chancing her reaction but Clare grinned. “I am counting on it!”

I could not but grin on hearing that. There was hope for us, so I pushed again as we walked towards the door.

“If we do not see each other at the beach can we meet up tonight?”

She thought for a few seconds and said, “Meet me at Kilda’s Beach Bar at eight-thirty. If I am not there; wait until nine pm, just in case I am held up.”

“I do the same but if we do not meet tonight phone me when you get home,” I replied.

Clare smiled.

I quickly kissed her and said, “See you later,” and with that, the door closed behind me.

I felt fantastic as I walked “on-air” back to my hotel room. I just had the best sex of my life with the most beautiful girl I had ever met but as I walked, I also had the realisation that I had just cheated on my girlfriend, Sarah.

She was beautiful too; loving, and faithful.

Guilt started to deflate my walk. It was something I thought I would never do but that was also “something” I needed to address when I got back to England.

As guilty as I was; today was going to be all about Clare! 

Published 
Written by wxt55uk
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors