Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

"Clare" - Chapter 2:- “Brenda's Girl”

"Clare's unforgettable introduction to lesbian sex with Brenda."

8
1 Comment 1
2.3k Views 2.3k
6.9k words 6.9k words

Author's Notes

"This is the 2nd chapter of the book Clare, a character-based story. Things get a little steamy as Clare realises what is in store for her when it comes to being Brenda's official girlfriend. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Thank you to KeithW66 for your encouragement in helping me to write this."

Brenda was smiling at me. It was just the two of us now that David and Sarah had left us. Our time had come. We stepped back into the apartment block, closing the communal front door behind us. As we did so, I felt strange and empty. My boyfriend had just left me to go on holiday with his other girlfriend; my loneliness felt raw.

Yet, my body was already thinking of Brenda, lust being a powerful emotion. My desire for her had been with me ever since I met my bull lesbian girlfriend just over four weeks ago.

The time had come for us to fuck.

As we stood there, smiling, my body was coming alive. Any regret of not being with David was slowly drifting away. I felt so aware of Brenda’s hand resting around my waist, holding me, pulling me close, and reassuring me. We were now officially a couple; our smiles were turning into silly grins.

It was with a small jerk that the lift doors opened and we stepped inside, my feet suddenly slightly unsure, though I was aware that my pussy was already moist and very certain.

I watched Brenda push the fourth-floor button, to her massive penthouse suite which occupied the whole of the top floor. I had recently learned that she owned the entire building and this was only one of the numerous properties that made up her wealth portfolio.

My girlfriend was seriously wealthy. Brenda once told me that she was a millionaire but it soon occurred to me that she wasn’t certain of her true wealth. She had people for that.

Over the last few weeks, I had come to realise my girlfriend's wealth stretched to hundreds of millions. She was super-rich, though Brenda never bragged or even liked to mention it. 

With the lift still stationary, I noticed Brenda’s eyes were on my braless tits, my aroused nipples pressed against the thin silky material of my long mauve dress. I almost subconsciously pressed my legs together; my pussy warm, wet and so aroused.

With anticipation, I watch the elevator doors close. I felt like a little girl being taken to the headmistress’s office, but knowing Brenda was only going to inflict sexual pleasure on me rather than any sort of pain.

With the whirl, the lift motor pulled us upwards, towards our final destiny, Brenda’s bedroom. Then in an instant, she pulls me into a kiss, our mouths hungrily finding each other’s. I could feel her fake cock, her piece, pressing into me. Her arms wrapped around my waist, engulfing me. She was not letting me go anywhere. My girlfriend was also making sure that I knew her plastic cock was between her legs, waiting for me.

It was what I wanted, a new experience, four weeks had been too long to wait for us to fuck. 

The sound of the lift’s ping had us stepping apart, having stopped on the fourth floor. It was with increased certainty that I stepped through the open elevator door and onto the landing. The entrance to Brenda’s apartment was tantalisingly close, just to the right of us, and a little further down the landing.

I stepped towards it, my stiletto heels tapping out my arrival, their sound echoing around the marble stairwell, and down to the lobby below. There was urgency in me. I wanted to get to my girlfriend’s apartment, her bedroom, her bed. My body wanted to receive her touch, my pussy needed to engulf her fake cock.

Then I felt a different touch, a tug on my arm. I turned. Brenda had stopped me and then pulled me close. It was a moment of acceptance, my girlfriend was in charge. We kissed. Our tongues found one another’s, our arms around each other’s bodies as we held each other tight, the kiss became passionate; just like new lovers do.

For the first time, it felt like I was Brenda’s girl, her official girlfriend; her bottom half. Our relationship was already very clear; it was defined by our verbal contract, a set of rules that I needed to follow to remain with her as her official girlfriend.

This was all so new to me and maybe not my natural role. I was experimenting with whatever the rules said. But, there was one overriding principle when I was with Brenda… She expected me to be sexually submissive to her.

As I stood there I suddenly felt unsure, even nervous. It was not because I was worried for my safety; it was more about what I might learn about myself. With my heart pounding, I tried to kiss her once again. I needed that reassurance that she still wanted me. My historical body concerns once again came to the fore. I felt like that gangly schoolgirl, not the confident young woman Brenda had so readily made out with in her car.

It was as if Brenda sensed my uncertainty, she pulled away a little. No reassuring kiss or hug.

A pulse of rejection flashed through my body then a far more familiar feeling engulfed me as Brenda’s hands come around me and squeeze my braless tits. It was enough to make me gasp as my girlfriend’s fingers gently pinched both my hardened nipples, and then her mouth moved just a couple of inches from my ear.

“Don’t move, my dear,” she whispered.

I was standing there like a figurine, trying my best to obey my girlfriend’s request and knowing this might be a little test of her rules.

I stood there, daring not to move and as I did so, I felt my body react. They were little things that I never noticed before, like my breath becoming shallow, and goosebumps covering my skin in anticipation of my girlfriend’s next touch.

There I am, on the top floor landing, dressed only in a long mauve dress and high heels waiting for another request; maybe even an order. I already knew that when the instruction came; I would follow it.

After all, I am now… Brenda’s girl.

Then I feel Brenda’s hands running over my body. Little caresses, then firmer touches, my mind only too aware of my nakedness under my dress. A shiver rides down my backbone as I anticipate her next touch. My pussy suddenly drenched. My mind hoping she will take me to her bedroom soon and fuck me silly with one of her fake cocks.

I gasp again, my hand coming involuntarily to cover my mouth as I feel my rear dress zip being unfastened, my breath coming in small pants. My body suddenly alive as my skin felt the cool air on my back as the zipper slid slowly down and with its descent, each tiny hair sending its little signal to my brain. Little electrons of electrical energy telling my pussy that… I need sex.

The zip hits its buffer, just at the top of my bottom.

“Don’t move, my dear,” Brenda whispers as I sense my dress’s silky material falling away from my body.

I felt exposed, but so sexually charged.

I’m left there naked, just in my high black stilettos, the dress now nothing more than a pool of mauve material around my ankles. My eyes were wide. My ears were alert as I looked around thinking that I was being put on display in a public space. I know Brenda likes showing off her girlfriends, but this is so soon… I had never been so aroused.

Am I going to be seen naked? Paraded? I thought.

I glanced around, my senses heightened. Behind me, just a few feet away, are the doors of the elevator. In front and to my right, the light grey marble landing runs past Brenda’s apartment’s front door; before turning and descending in a series of grey marble steps to the lobby three floors below. But it is what is to my left that suddenly grabbed my attention.

It was now staring at me.

I had never taken any notice of them before, but they were large, the blackened windows that ran the full elevation of the apartment block’s lobby corner.

“Open your legs, slut,” Brenda whispered, breaking me out of my reverie.

I instantly comply, the word slut still ringing in my ears. Thankfully, it had been said quietly enough not to echo around the stairwell and down to the lobby below.

“Step closer to the window, my dear.” Brenda’s words were urgent and louder, almost a hiss. They echoed, not only in my ears but also around our landing.

Another shiver went down my spine as I stepped out of my dress which had puddled around my shoes. I just stood there naked, gazing out of the smoky glass window, the world now grinning, looking in at me, as I stared out.

With some relief, I realised that the glass was only clear looking out. From the outside it looks black, but how opaque, I wasn’t too sure. I could easily see the houses across the apartment’s car park, and further on, the people walking along the main street. It gave me the feeling of being totally exposed, and then realisation… I was totally exposed!

There was a window in front of me, a lift to my left and perhaps worse of all, behind me, the stairs and its acoustic funnel straight down to the entrance lobby. I went to say something but stopped, I felt excited, scared… but most importantly, in Brenda’s hands.

My senses were on edge as her mouth hovered close to my ear. I was expecting her to whisper something, but only silence. Then a wet, soft tongue teased me as she licked my ear lobe before darting it inside. Her action was unexpected, sudden and loud. It causes another sexual shiver to run through me and for me to arch my back and push my exposed bottom towards my girlfriend.

I was hoping for attention, I got it, a sharp unexpected smack on my bottom cheek. The sound of the contact and my yelp echoed both in my ears and around the landing. The sting of Brenda’s hand had driven my naked body forward; it was now pressed against the window glass.

My girlfriend’s action had caught me by surprise. Nobody had ever spanked me before and it also wasn’t something that we had discussed. But this was my new life, one of lesbian sexual experimentation with my bull girlfriend, giving me the first of what might be many, unexpected sexual discoveries.  

“You’re too eager, my dear.”

Brenda’s hands gently squeezed my breasts, her fingers caressing my nipples. I wince, a stab of both pleasure and pain as she unexpectedly tweaks them before she pulls then twists and states, “I am going to have fun with these, my dear,” her voice giddy, yet with an evil undertone.

My senses felt overloaded. My ears tuned to any noises from the lobby three floors below, and my eyes checked that no one was looking this way as I was pressed against the thick glass of the darkened windows. Another stronger shiver rips through me as the cold glass chills my nipples. But my sensory overload comes from my soaking, wanton pussy. It is controlling my brain; it needs attention.

With my hands now pushed above my head, and my naked body now fully on display to the outside world, I ask myself…

Am I fully exposed?

Can people really see me?

There are no answers, but it feels so real. My only hope is that the darkened glass filters my naked image, and most importantly obscures my face.

“Enjoy that feeling, Clare,” Brenda hissed, with real excitement in her voice. “Close those eyes. Listen to those little noises that reverberate around this room… and don’t forget you are now my slut.”  

Brenda’s voice sounded loud, those last few words rebounded around us. Each echo emphasised her point. I gasped in realisation, and a shiver of sexual pleasure went through me; before I then realised the echo, the word “slut” was travelling downwards, telling anyone standing on the landings below, anyone who was in the lobby… I was Brenda’s slut!

I closed my eyes as instructed. My ears became now more alert as they finely tuned to our surroundings. As they did so, I realised the loudest noise was my heavy breathing.

My skin joined my ears. It became alert to Brenda’s hand sliding over my bare, still stinging bottom.

Another smack? I asked myself, I braced for her firm blow; my emotions now of both excitement and anxiety. I wanted to be spanked and enjoy that sexual thrill, yet I did not want us to be caught. I didn’t want to be in the local newspaper!

What would my mother say, being exposed as Brenda’s slut?

Her fingers were deliberately teasing me as they slowly ran lower, into my bottom crease before dipping between my legs, into my wet and wanton folds.

My only conscious reaction was to bite my lip, frightened that I might cry out and alert our neighbours. Though at the same time, my legs naturally opened, just a little further, to welcome my girlfriend's probing digits into my most private place.

I gasped; then moaned, I couldn’t help it as Brenda touched me. My only solace, most of the sound was muffled by my arm. But the inadvertent noise caused my eyes to open and my ears tracked its echo as it vibrated around the landing. Then my body reacted, with a quieter groan as my girlfriend’s finger slid into me.

I continued to bite my lip as Brenda moved her pinkie in and out of me. She was finger fucking me, using just a single digit.

It was an action that had my body naturally reacting, my ass pushing back into her hand, trying to encourage her invading fingers, hoping she might touch my anus. Though my girlfriend didn’t yet know my secret preference for ass play. That was something I had only shared with, David.

With my tits, and my face still pressed hard against the smoky glass, my mind was telling me that if anyone glanced my way, they would see my naked breasts; my face. The neighbourhood was going to know what a slut I was.

Another whisper, “This is just the primaries, my dear. I am loosening you for when I fuck you with my piece. I don’t want you sore, just stretched.”

Brenda paused then wickedly added, “But you are not allowed to cum.”

Her last words were louder; they seemed to rebound around the stairwell and then travel downwards to the waiting lobby. But their biggest effect was on my body…

I suddenly needed to cum.

In response, my body wiggled and fidgeted. I gritted my teeth trying not cum. Then Brenda added a second finger, pushing it deep into my folds.

I imagined her smiling as she slowly worked her two digits into me, before stretching my pussy as she gently rotated them. All I could do was thrust my face into my arm and then carefully bite my skin. My body was on fire, with small hot convulses in my vagina, its juice now dribbling from me, covering my girlfriend’s fingers. She knew my body’s tune, first little caresses and then slow circles as my pussy was stretched.

In and out her fingers fucked me, with an increasing number of digits.

I needed to cum, I thought, as erotic images flowed through me. She was warming me up, preparing me, so I can take the plastic cock which I knew she was wearing. I groaned into my arm; my pussy twitched and stretched. I am so ready for Brenda’s fake cock, if she keeps going as she is, it is more likely I am going to be overcooked and cum all over the grey marble floor.

I gulp as my pussy pulses. It wanted to rebel at the idea of not cumming. I knew my orgasm was close, too close, and it was an unfamiliar experience to try and find a way to delay my release.

How can you delay an orgasm? I silently ask myself between gurgles and groans. There must be a way. My eyes and mind searched as my teeth bit together, my arm doing its best to muffle my groans.

I stared into the car park below and scanned the number plates. I am looking to form words from their letters and take my mind from my pussy; and its needs.

It doesn’t work, but I am thankful that Brenda was deliberately not touching my clitoris. She was edging me, keeping me hot and crazy. I gasped for air, yet buried my mouth into my arm to keep quiet. She had added another finger; now there were four in me, fucking, rotating and stretching me. My pussy screaming at me, it wanted, or more correctly, needed, to cum.

I started to convulse; I was going to cum… I was going to cum!

Brenda slapped my bottom, hard. It stung. Then all I could hear was the echo, as the sound of the smack reverberated around the stairwell. The slap had its desired effect as it took the edge off. The need to cum had somewhat rescinded.

“Not yet, my dear,” Brenda hissed, all her fingers still in me; fucking me.

Then I heard a noise. It came from the left of me. It was the lift coming to life.

I dared not move… or cum, though I instinctively tried to pull away and escape Brenda’s invading fingers. Another softer slap came. It was a warning. I stayed in my position. 

The whirl of the lift motor was now so much louder than the wet sloshing sound that emanated from the folds of my pussy. Then a clunk as the elevator descended towards the lobby. Someone was coming up. Whom and to which floor, neither Brenda nor I knew. But there are only three to choose from, as you didn’t need an elevator for the ground floor.

Brenda’s fingers continued their rhythmic fuck; my pussy was now a cunt, whatever it was, it was awash with its juices. My breathing was heavy; though my breasts were cold as they continued to be pressed against the glass window.

“Let’s go in and fuck,” I murmured as I heard a whirl and then a clunk. The noise suddenly brought home that the lift had started to rise.

“All in good time, my dear.” Brenda’s words were calm, little more than a whisper.

All I wanted to do was to scream, run… and cum. But they are the three things I am not allowed to do. I didn’t want to get caught, but… I did not want to fail Brenda.

My ears strained for the sound of the elevator; it was rising, hopefully not to the top floor. I felt an element of panic increasing within me as I stood there, naked, arched, pushed against the glass window with my legs apart; my girlfriend feverously fingering me with four of her digits. She was loosening my sopping hole. I bit down, my face buried in my arm, not wanting to be seen or heard. My ears are straining, listening for the ping and the lift’s arrival; my pussy was almost forgotten.

Then I heard it… the ping… it was loud… but crucially, the noise came from the floor below us. I sighed in relief as I tried to keep quiet. I daren’t breathe, or move… or cum!

From below I hear distant footsteps, then the echo of a key turning in a lock. A pause, and then with overriding relief, a bang as a door shuts… then silence apart from a quiet sloshing sound from Brenda’s fingers. They were now making the only noise, a squelching sound as they worked my pussy, in and out, slowly rotating, and deliberately loosening me. She had not once touched my clitoris, given me some relief, and let me cum.

We both knew she didn’t want me cumming; that she was in control and wanted to keep me horny, on edge, and ready for her fake plastic cock.

1HeavenBabe1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
1HeavenBabe1

“Now, my dear, you are prepared for me.

I went to move and pick up my dress; her four fingers were still in me. But as I did so, I felt Brenda’s other hand. She smacked me once again on my bare bottom; it surprised me, the sting causing me to yelp, its echo briefly clinging to the room before Brenda spoke again.

“Not yet, my dear… I want you to remember our first fuck.”

Brenda’s words were loud and clear. They reverberated around the marble stairwell and then carried their message in the form of an echo to the floors below. If anyone was down in the lobby three floors beneath us, they could not have avoided hearing them.

I gulped; I didn’t want to be caught. Then I felt empty as Brenda withdrew her fingers, the cool air doing nothing to quench the fire in my pussy. I was so turned on; desperate to cum, but not wanting our neighbours to hear or especially see me.

I then heard the sound of a zipper. I looked over my shoulder and behind me. Brenda was clipping her fake black cock into place. This one was not large, it was her day fake cock and similar to a typical strap-on as it did not go inside her.

“My dear, has anyone fucked your soppy cunt like this?” Brenda whispered to me, though I noticed an undertone of excitement in her voice.

No,” was my simple one-word answer. Though, unlike Brenda’s, my one word seemed to echo around the stairwell.

I was standing there, my face and my chest pressed against the window and my naked bottom jutting out into the landing. As for my sensitive pussy, the coldness told me that it was obscenely gaping. I needed to have Brenda’s fake cock in me and above all, I needed to cum. Yet, I had to stay quiet, and I certainly did not want to be seen.

I had never done anything like this before. I had never used a dildo, nor had anything like what Brenda was offering in me. Nor had anyone fucked me like this, on a landing and up against a window. Apart from going down on Sarah, my only experience with another woman had been with Jaz. We had used nothing more than our imagination, fingers and tongues. As for the auditorium, and every sound being magnified, that felt almost cruel and yet, unique.

Yes, I certainly would remember our first fuck. This was risky sex, kinky sex, even obscene sex, but this was so me… I wanted it… I needed Brenda to make me cum.

With a glance, I eyed Brenda’s piece. It was no more than six inches long, but to me, it looked hard and menacing. It looked like a circumcised black cock, though I had never seen a real black man’s penis. But there it was, currently sticking out of her baggy jeans and my pussy quivered in anticipation. I braced myself for its welcome invasion.

I pushed my head into my arm as I felt my girlfriend positioning herself behind me.

There was a moment of silence, and then an all-too-loud groan as Brenda pushed her black plastic cock into me. It filled my void, my body automatically pushing back to meet her thrust. All consideration for keeping quiet suddenly out of the window as I loudly groaned; my girlfriend fucked me with her piece.

Long deliberate strokes… all twelve of them!

In no more than a dozen strokes, I came and then came again in an intense gush. My body went limp, my girly juice running out of me as I collapsed to the floor, with a small puddle forming under me. It looked like I had pissed myself.

Oh my,” escaped Brenda’s mouth as she stood there.

As I caught my breath, I could hear the echoes of my orgasm still ringing around me. I did not know why I now came like that when I was so worked up… yes; I had been overcooked!

Brenda blankly looked at me. I was nothing more than a heap on the floor. Embarrassed, slightly mortified. The wetness I sat in was now a small puddle.

Clearly, it had surprised her how quickly and violently my orgasm had overtaken me. Maybe it was also because I had flooded the floor with my girly juice, though she had seen that before when Marion had gone down on me in the jewellery shop.

Then, my girlfriend’s very words were, “This one goes off like a fire hydrant.”

It hadn’t always been the case, and I remembered back to the first time it had happened. It had been in the voyeur’s car park only seven months ago and it had caught both me and the man I was with by surprise. I squirted. What happened that night is something that I have not yet told David about, and if I am honest, I am not sure I ever will.   

This afternoon, the eroticism, the desire, and my arousal, had been too much to enjoy that first orgasm in the way Brenda wanted me to; though I was now sure we would both remember our first fuck. I knew today there would be further sex, and many more fucks, starting as soon as I got to my girlfriend’s bed.

I decided to move, whatever Brenda said. I couldn’t stay there any longer as my orgasmic scream was surely enough to bring all the neighbours to their doors from the fifteen apartments below. So I quickly scooped up my dress and, a little wobbly, walked towards Brenda’s apartment door.

Without a word, my girlfriend, with her piece still sticking six inches out of her baggy jeans, followed me. She was grinning, her eyes never leaving my wet and slightly red bottom.

Fully naked, I shakenly walked; the tap of my black stilettos making the only sound. They were clicking a rhythm, sending echoes around the marble auditorium. It was a sound that seemed so quiet in comparison to my orgasmic raucous scream, which had gone hurtling around the auditorium only a few seconds before.

With each step, I was closer to my destination, privacy, Brenda’s bedroom; her bed. I needed to lie down and recover, think… clear my head. Though my body was already starting to want Brenda again; my walk of shame gave me a chance to think about her, and our fledgling relationship.

 

***** 

 

Recap

It may be only a month ago, but I know I will always remember the night I first met Brenda. She was so different from every other lady I have ever met, and I talking about females in general; not just lesbians. It was her uniqueness that first attracted me to her, not her looks. She made me laugh and gave me confidence, but it was her powerful sexual aura that pulled me in. It had me hooked. I wanted to experiment sexually with her, and be introduced to a world I hadn’t known existed.

That night, the night I met Brenda, I had nervously walked into a well-known city lesbian bar called Rainbows. As I went in I considered myself as being sexually experienced with girls having been with Jaz, my secret girlfriend for over two years.

But I soon realised I was wrong.

Jaz was just one girl who had similar views on life and a similar sexual make-up. I didn’t know as I crossed the threshold of the bar that my life would change quite so much as it has.

As we walked in, I remember those heads looking our way, eyes undressing us, not that we were wearing much anyway. Jaz and I both wanted to expand our lesbian experiences. We were looking just for some fun, maybe get chatted up and hopefully pampered by a couple of older lesbian ladies.

We both had this thing where, one day, we wanted to have sex with an older, experienced woman. Neither of us thought we would get picked up quite so quickly, in less than two minutes; we didn’t even make it to the bar.  

The ladies who approached us introduced themselves as Brenda and Tina. They told us that they were interested in meeting good-looking young femme girls like Jaz and me. We had heard that term before, as I had done a little covert research in the previous weeks. As we started to talk, it wasn’t long before we paired off, Tina with Jaz and Brenda with me.

There was something about Brenda, an immediate attraction, but it wasn’t because of her looks. It was her personality, as she seemed so strong and assured. When she said something, you listened.

It drew me in.

That night at Rainbows had only meant to be a night of fun, nothing more. I certainly wasn’t looking for a relationship, but I found myself hanging on Brenda’s every word, my nerves evaporating, my body and mind falling under her invisible spell.

Jaz’s partner was so different to Brenda. She was very butch, ten years younger with hair short and shaved at the sides, tattoos down both arms and a single gold stud piercing in the middle of her tongue. I later learned that she worked at the docks as a forklift operator.

I preferred Brenda with her more obvious feminine qualities. She wore makeup, her dark hair on the shorter side, not shaved, and she had no obvious piercings, though later I learned both her nipples were. Brenda is tall, my height, five foot ten inches, and has brown eyes.

Her looks are feminine, but not sweet or delicate; her smile is warm yet powerful. Brenda’s body shape is what David calls slightly thick-set, she is not fat, and her frame is more like that of a swimmer with big double-D or larger, breasts. 

As we talked that night it did not take me long to realise Brenda came from money. She had a way about her, coupled with a somewhat posh voice. There was a hint of a Scottish accent and, somewhat comically, the odd bombshell of a hard swearword dropped into any conversation.

This was especially true of body parts. According to Brenda, I do not have a pussy or a vagina; I seem to only have a cunt. At first, I could not help but grin. But after a while, I found myself tuning out those hard swear words, as what Brenda had to say was always interesting and somewhat hypnotic.

As I have said, it didn’t take long for me to be hooked and end up in her arms as we made out in her car, a new mini. We didn’t have sex, but I learnt so much from her. The main one that night was that she nearly always wore a fake cock, which she called a piece.   

After that night, I had to tell David my biggest secret, which was the fact that I was bisexual. The thought of telling him made me nervous, but when it came to the time, it just felt strangely natural. Maybe it was because he already had another girlfriend, but he seemed to just take it in his stride and seemed not phased at all.

He told me that my secret relationship with Jaz did not shock him and when I mentioned that I wanted to date and have sex with another woman; that didn’t bother him either. That both surprised and impressed me.

He agreed to an open relationship. Actually, I gave him no choice, but now he is trying to add one big proviso and that is, our relationship is only open as far as me having sex with other women; all men are off-limits. That is something I have not agreed to, but my life is now different. My only interest is Brenda and experimentation with other women.

So with David’s full approval, I went out on what turned out to be a very long and extremely eventful date with Brenda. From it, I learned plenty, though her age remains a secret; probably mid-forties or putting it another way, ten years older than my mum.

What you wouldn’t realise in meeting Brenda is the fact that she is wealthy. Yes, you may tell by the way she speaks that she comes from money, but it blew me away when I first visited her apartment. I just didn’t expect something so grand, especially as she took me there in a mini, not a Rolls Royce. As previously mentioned, she owns a lot of property, a film studio, and many businesses, but has a team of people to run and manage them.

The other thing about Brenda is she is a minor celebrity sometimes appearing on television. But above all, she is a top fashion photographer who works all over the world, and in her city studio. However, she is at her happiest photographing nude girls in her private studio, which occupies and fills the far end of her apartment.

For me, Brenda is unique, a bull lesbian, though she prefers, and calls herself, a bull dyke. She tells me using that term projects a more powerful image. But for me, I prefer the word lesbian; it is softer, and I think it better reflects her true self.

David said to me, it is all part of the hard shell of an image. Inside, she is softer and cuddly. But after what happened on the landing, I am not too sure; maybe the cuddly part will happen when we are in bed together.

What I know is Brenda knows her place in society. She likes to be seen with a younger girl on her arm and hosts two or three themed parties each year, which I am told can get quite wild.

Before I describe Brenda, there is one thing I need to make clear about her. She may be a bull lesbian, but in looks, she is not like Tina or some of her other friends who are quite butch and often dress and style themselves to look like men.

That is not Brenda.

Yes, she may wear baggy jeans and a fake cock, but that is it. She prefers to retain a lot of feminine qualities, like make-up, jewellery, her hair, and flowery tops. She even sometimes wears heels and nail varnish. Until I met her, I never knew that there were women like Brenda. Women who like to wear a fake cock during the day and then at night fuck femmes like me with it.

Sexually, it is what she does to get off.   

We discussed this, that my girlfriend liked to fuck young girls like me and she showed me her enormous collection of state-of-the-art pieces, most specially designed to fit her.

Now I am Brenda’s official girlfriend, there is one thing I need to do. Follow her rules.

Here is the complete list…

Rule One: I must dress racy and young when I am with her. This is because Brenda likes to show her girlfriends off to her friends most of whom are mature lesbians.

Rule Two: I must keep my pussy fully shaved or, as Brenda puts it, “My dear, you must keep your cunt clean.”

Rule Three: When I am with her, I must wear an item of jewellery that has Brenda’s name on it. She likes her fellow bull lesbians to know I am her girl, and that leads nicely to the next rule, which is a more extreme one.

Rule Four: With Brenda’s permission, I am to be shared sexually with other lesbians. I know these will mainly be bull lesbians like Brenda. It is a rule that both excites me and scares me in equal measures, but we both know… it plays straight to the slutty side of my character.

Rule Five: The last hard rule, which is called Brenda’s dates. It is perhaps the most extreme instruction. It is where Brenda finds me another lesbian to date. Normally it is for one night only, but it comes with a condition. I must agree to do whatever my date sexually asks of me unless it is dangerous, illegal, or involves pain. If that is the case, then I have a choice if I want to say no.

It has been agreed that these Brenda dates will not happen for a while. I am not ready for them. There is also a get-out clause, which is… I have to say yes before any potential date can go ahead.

There is one other hard rule that I have not included as I feel it will never apply to me. It is, Brenda’s official girlfriends must never fall in love with her. If you do so, it is over.

I do not see myself falling in love with Brenda, nor am I sure that I could ever love another woman; especially an older woman. I am not a lesbian, just bisexual, I want children, and to get married. My attraction to women is purely sexual and close friendship; nothing more.

Though I am still getting to know my girlfriend, I have the feeling that any love and emotional contact she still has is still with Hugo, her gay and estranged husband.

Finally, there are two soft rules. Not rules as such, but things that are expected of me. The first is that I am going to have a full-size, black and white, full-frontal nude photo of me displayed on Brenda’s bedroom wall. It will be the eighteenth similar photo hung there, each depicting an official Brenda girlfriend, with Paula, her P/A, being the first one.

Brenda calls these photos, her collection, and she tries to keep in touch and help each of the ladies. They represent not only Brenda’s recent past but also her family, as she has no siblings, parents or children. The only family she has is her gay, estranged husband, Hugo, and his long-term partner, Desmond. They still live locally, and legally, Hugo is still married to Brenda, as neither wanted a divorce, though I need to add, that only Brenda’s closest friends and colleagues know that!

The second soft rule is that I am expected to model for Brenda in her private studio. With that in mind, I have just completed my first erotic photoshoot, one which Sarah joined in and, towards the end; David even made a wooden appearance.

That concludes Brenda’s normal official girlfriend rules but there is one special extra rule for me, and this one surprises me the most!

Brenda has asked me to date a girl called Karen, who is just a year younger than me, and a lesbian, though not out as one. She is pretty, with ginger hair and blue eyes, and still a virgin. All that is fine, but the surprising part is, Brenda wants me to date her as a top, a butch lesbian, and that is something I am not yet comfortable with as I feel very feminine.

My butch lesbian girlfriend and I have already talked at length about this, as I do not want to lead Karen on. Brenda tells me it is all part of my lesbian education and that Karen will be good for me. When I mention it to David, he just thinks it is funny and then tells me to stop seeing her if I don’t want to.

But here is the rub, the more I see her, the more I want to carry on seeing her though currently I am not sure it will ever go past us being good friends.  

So there will be more dates with Karen, along with me going back to college, and David moving into his newly acquired rented flat. That is going to happen on September 15th, the day after he and Sarah get back from their holiday in Crete.   

So that is my take on our story, well, mainly my story. I now find myself at the start of a new chapter in my life. With David and Sarah supporting me, and my sexuality soon to be open to the world, it is time to move from the recap to the actual story.

I know Brenda will be pushing my sexual buttons, and almost certainly trying to turn me into some sort of lesbian slut. Though David says to me I am more about her entertainment.

But whatever it is, one thing is for sure, and that is…

It is unquestionably a new sexual journey for me.

Authors Note:- All characters engaged in sexual acts are 18+  ©2023 wxt55uk. This story may not be reproduced in any manner, without the express permission of the author.

Published 
Written by wxt55uk
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments