Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

"Crete" - Chapter 5:- “Our First Experience”

"Swinging... Sarah and David fall in at the deep end..."

17
2 Comments 2
1.3k Views 1.3k
7.4k words 7.4k words

Author's Notes

"It is 1987, and Sarah and David are on their first holiday together in Crete. They are staying in a "adults only" resort which they have now realised is more of an adult resort than they understood when they booked it. But coincidently that suits the young couple, as with promiscuous bisexual Clare's arrival into their relationship and now away from home, they want to do some sexual experimenting of their own... <p> [ADVERT] </p>after all, Sarah doesn't want Clare having all the fun!"

Later that night, Sarah and I had an excellent three-course meal at the hotel restaurant. It was silver service on Fridays and Saturdays. That was new to us, but something that we quickly got used to. Sarah was the perfect companion as we chatted away, all small talk, but you always learn something new.

Just before we finished and after an entire bottle of wine, I asked Sarah what she thought of Don and Ashley. Sarah smiled. She knew exactly what was on my mind and I guess it had been on hers as well.

“They seem a friendly couple,” Sarah replied, and then she smiled as she added. “Though I think they must be swingers.”

I looked back at her, and our eyes connected. My mouth joined Sarah’s in a smile.

“Why do you say that?” I thought it was possible, but it was a reach. Wearing an anklet really did not mean anything. It was more suggestive, and certainly sexy.

Perhaps I should have been, but I wasn’t prepared for Sarah’s answer.

“When you were at the bar, Don made a pass at me.”

That surprised me. “What did he say exactly… and wasn’t Ashley there?”

“She was there. He just said I looked really attractive, and he wished he were twenty years younger. David, it was not at all sinister.”

Sarah giggled, “Even if he kept staring at my boobs and I took his words as a gentle ease in to see if I was interested, girls just know when then they are being hit on.”  

“Didn’t Ashley say something?”

“No, she smiled at me. I think she might be interested in you, or maybe me. I just do not know. All I could do was just smile back at both of them. I didn’t say anything.”

“Are you interested?” I said as I sipped my wine, trying not to grin, though I wasn’t sure how I really felt. This was happening faster than I had expected. I knew that my cock was hard once again, and it was beginning to think for me.

Sarah smiled at me and took a large sip of the white wine she was still drinking. I realised that she was also reflecting, and I wondered if, like me and Clare, she was now guilty of letting her sexual organs do some of that thinking.

“David, there is something you should know… Don reminds me of Jerry.”

I hadn’t expected that!

I picked up my wine glass and took a sip as I was not sure if that was good or bad or even where Sarah was going with this. I knew Sarah had been sexually attracted to Jerry, but the rest of the time she had been with him seemed to have been all bad news.

Sarah continued her words, this time quietly but still clearly. “As you know, I liked Jerry and though I regret hurting people, there were many sexual things that we did that was exciting.” Sarah leant close. “I promise you when we get home; I want to do the same sort of things with you.”

I smiled, and my cock nodded its approval. It was no longer in its flaccid state. I joined Sarah and took a large sip of my wine and then we toasted, “To new sexual things.”

That made us both giggle, but Sarah had not finished talking about Don.

“What I am saying, David, if we are going to use those condoms, Don is the right age for me as I would prefer an older man and there is another thing you should know… he has a big cock!

I nearly spat my wine out at that remark. Sarah giggled. She was enjoying seeing my reaction to her teasing me… The chance of opening the sexual side of our relationship had become more real.

And then she let me off the hook…

“David, I want it to be more about us on this holiday. I am not looking to hook up; especially on the first night with the first person we meet.”  

Sarah was right, but my cock was now in play and doing some of the talking for me. I wanted to know more.

“What do you mean; he is the right age for you?” I asked, and then I quickly added. “He is older than your father and I also believe Jerry?” when I said this I also thought of Clare, she once had a thing for older guys.

It made me ask myself, did both my girlfriends feel like that?  

Sarah moved her head close to me and whispered, “I thought you knew that I prefer a lot older guys. That is one of the things that initially attracted me to Jerry, and Don is not a lot older than him. He is certainly fitter.”

“But I am not old,” I remarked. I took in this small revelation whilst carefully taking another sip of my wine.

 Sarah looked at me and then grinned. “No, you are perfect, just like my bottom.”

I joined Sarah in her grin. Though, I was not sure if it was a compliment being compared to an arse, despite it being a very attractive one. Sarah then said something else which I hadn’t expected at that moment.

David, you are the one I want my babies with!

With that comment, I did spit my wine back into my glass. Sarah laughed at me. I knew she had said it in a jokey kind of way, but I liked this game, as I wanted to father Sarah’s babies, too.

“Okay, I get it. You like mature men for sex, but not as fathers of your babies.”

I was only half-serious; though I wasn’t sure if Sarah knew that.

“Yes, something along those lines, but it is more about finding love and trust when I think about you being my children’s father. David, one day, I do want to be a mother.”

Her warm words made me smile, and I kissed Sarah. I understood what she was saying, for pure sex fun and no emotional evolvement; older men were fine and preferred. For a long-term relationship with feelings and love, a younger man is needed… namely me!

“So how do you know he has got a large cock, then? Did he get it out and waft it around?” I asked, and it was Sarah’s turn to nearly spit her wine out.

I laughed.

“No, but he was packing a good size bulge in his trousers!”

“It was probably just a sock,” I joked, which made Sarah laugh, and we returned to a more normal conversation.

 

*****

 

We finished our wine and left the restaurant to explore the hotel complex. As we walked, I had my arm around Sarah. We were that perfect loving couple. We found the basement bar, it actually was called “Baba’s” which I guessed was an abbreviation for basement bar. With the evening warm, it was fairly quiet, and we did not stay long. Just long enough to get a feel of the place for tomorrow night.

After that, we went upstairs to a large outside terrace bar area. It was busy, but we found an empty low-corner settee. A waitress came over, and we ordered two Cosmopolitans and just people-watched for twenty minutes. Then we heard our names being shouted; Don and Ashley were sitting not far behind us and were calling us over.

“Shall we?” I asked Sarah, knowing it would be rude not to.

They were sitting in a quiet corner of the bar area on another low settee. There was an empty one opposite them. Sarah got up, and I followed her and she sat down opposite Don. I am sure he got a good glimpse right up Sarah’s skirt until she crossed her legs, her anklet glinting in the artificial light as she swung her leg across the other and snuggled up to me.

“Did you find the basement bar?” Don asked, still looking at Sarah’s legs and her anklet.

We answered the question and the conversation then started to flow. We mentioned that we planned to go tomorrow night, and that we laid out tomorrow’s plans. These were that we would probably be on the beach for a few hours in the morning and then in the afternoon, we will be in the apartment pool or the shady area as we did not want to get burnt.

“We look out for you on the beach then,” Ashley remarked. She was talking about the naturist one.

“I’m not sure we will be on the naturist beach tomorrow,” Sarah quickly injected. Don and Ashley seemed a little disappointed…

“But we will see,” Sarah then quickly added after seeing their reaction.

We ordered more drinks, though we were already feeling no pain. We talked a little more before Sarah had to go to the bathroom and, of course, Ashley went with her, as girls always seem to do. As the girls walked away, we both watched their bottoms. Well, I think it was mainly Sarah’s bottom as Don leaned in and said…

Your missus is fucking hot. I hope you do not mind me saying that.”  

I smiled. I liked the compliment, even if had been presented to me in a very colourful way. I wanted to reply. I got another missus back home just as fucking hot, but of course, I didn’t.

Instead, I just said, “Thank you, your wife is hot too,” and she was, but not in Sarah’s league and truthfully, I was not that attracted to her. But I was enjoying myself and, more importantly, enjoying showing off Sarah.    

Don then cut to the chase. “Do you two play at all? I just noticed the anklet, and I wondered if you might have an agreement… just like us!

“An agreement?” I asked. I tried to play dumb.

“Ashley, let’s me have sex with other women as long as she can watch.”  

It didn’t surprise me to hear that Don and Ashley swung. Both Sarah and I had already got that vibe, but I did find it somewhat astonishing that Ashley only watched. It was the first time I had ever heard of a female voyeur. The only voyeur that I met so far in my life was definitely a man, as he had wanked all over the side of my car whilst looking at a naked Clare.

I had thought voyeurism was meant to be a man’s vice.

“She does not have sex with other men?” I asked, thinking of my cock and that this was moving very fast. But I also needed to understand and, importantly, talk to Sarah.

“Rarely,” Don said, whilst looking closely at me.

“She is what is called a cuckquean. She gets off watching me have sex with another woman, although, unlike some like her, she is not into any form of humiliation.”

I took a large swig of my drink and then looked at Don. This was a big revelation, something I had not expected, but it was a chance to share Sarah; though I knew that we needed to talk.

Don started to add a little more, “Ashley might be interested in you, David. So you might get lucky, but as I mentioned these days, she doesn’t often play and if she does, it’s normally not with men.”

So Ashely is bisexual, I thought, but Don had not finished.

“Are you interested?” He asked. He was pushing for an answer. I wasn’t sure before Don asked the more relevant question.

“So, do you think Sarah would be interested?” I had no idea.

“I need to talk to Sarah,” I replied. Don nodded as I continued, my heart now racing and my cock telling me to push our boundaries as a couple, a little further. The Clare effect had already pushed both of us to where we were now; this would be the first sexually adventurous step we had taken completely alone.

“Don, I not going to say we have not talked about having an open relationship. We have and there are reasons, private reasons, for us to do this, but this is happening fast. We only just arrived here.”

“Have you ever shared a girlfriend before?” Don carefully asked.

“Not Sarah,” I instantly replied. Don looked surprised that I hadn’t said no.

“I shared another girlfriend, but with her, I had no choice.” I was thinking of Clare with Alan and now Brenda, as well as others. By now, the list might be already quite long.

Don smiled. I knew he was judging me; I looked up and saw the two girls returning.

“Thank you for being open with us,” I blurted. The girls were still on the other side of the dance floor. “I now know where we stand.”

Don nodded his head as the girls returned, my mind now full of unanswered questions; my cock now pushing to take this further.

This was a golden opportunity to share Sarah, but unanswered questions raced through my head…

Was this what I wanted?

What did Sarah want?

And more importantly, was I ready?

I felt my heart pumping, the blood racing to my cock; my head suddenly lightheaded. I looked at Sarah as she sat next to me and snuggled up. I decided to go with the flow. See what Sarah wanted to do, and I reassured myself, it would probably be nothing more than a little flirting. Though I knew, above all, we needed to talk and discuss what Don had just said to me.

Another round of drinks arrived. We all chatted, and both the conversation and the alcohol flowed as we moved to the stage where we were now talking like old friends. A band was playing on the other side of the dance floor. People were slow dancing with their partners. It made me wonder if it was the same partner they arrived with!

As we chatted, the night now fallen, I wondered if Ashley had said anything to Sarah in the bathroom…

Had it all been planned, a pincer movement, and with Don now leading the way?

We laughed, we chatted and above all, we drank as the clock hands moved towards eleven pm, sixty minutes before the start of the witching hour.

The alcoholic drinks were making their effect known, and our chat, perhaps a little louder. Sarah and Ashley were now smoking, with Don and I watching them both. Well, mainly Sarah. I noticed that she had stopped crossing her legs, though they were still tight together.

My cock, or was it the drink, gave me a wicked yet naughty idea. I put my hand on Sarah’s thigh and gradually pulled it a little. I felt her flinch. She knew what I was asking her to do, to open her legs to Don’s lecherous gaze.

Sarah looked at me and whispered, “Are you sure?”

“Yes,” I whispered back, though I wasn’t.

We still hadn’t talked, but I wanted to take this to the next level. See how it played out? The way I thought about it, though maybe it was the drink, it was quite likely we would all be naked together on the nude beach tomorrow.

So what is to hide?

Sarah is only going to show her panties, and maybe a hint of pussy, through them.

Sarah stubbed her cigarette out as she did she looked around. I knew she wanted to make sure that they did not see us from the dance floor. We were in a corner, a hedge behind our settee, another behind Don and Ashley, our backs to the crowd and the dance floor. With the low hedges screening us from the dancing crowd, we were effectively in our own little private world.

Just like in the rear yard at the factory where we work, an overhead light eliminated us. There would be a shadow, but it would be a tipsy flash and perhaps no more. Sarah took a large swig of her cocktail, just for courage, and scooted close to me.

“You know they are swingers?” Sarah almost silently whispered, obviously, she had had a chat with Ashley in the bathrooms earlier.

I leaned into Sarah and kissed her, my hand still on her bare thigh; the drink and my cock were still in full control.

“Yes, I know,” I said as we broke apart. Sarah smiled at me and I glanced down. She then moved her legs a few inches wider.

I looked at Don. Of course, he had noticed. He had been watching us and now he was blatantly staring between Sarah’s thighs. I glanced at Ashley. She was smiling and had joined her husband in looking between Sarah’s legs. I also noticed Ashley’s right hand was on Don’s left thigh and with me still watching, she then moved it upwards until it rested on top of his cock.

Sarah took a big swig of her drink, her glass now empty, and slowly opened her legs another couple of inches. It reminded me of what Clare had said she had done in the shoe shop, but this was much more serious as it was very likely if we carried on with this game, that Sarah would end up with a new and possibly bigger cock in her.

Sarah’s legs stayed open, no more than four inches, and I looked again at Don and then at Ashley. I was not too sure if they could see Sarah’s pussy, but both their eyes were looking for it.

I peeked at Sarah, and she was looking at me. Trying to judge my reaction, and she moved her hand to rest on my hard cock. She had her answer and smiled as she squeezed it.

“You know I am not wearing any panties!” Sarah whispered. “It was Ashley’s suggestion.”

Sarah rubbed my cock again and all rational thought left my body as I pulled Sarah’s thigh again. I wanted to show our neighbours Sarah’s tight pussy.

She did not resist as her legs opened further. I glanced down. Her legs were now wide apart. My hand pulled the hem of Sarah’s short skirt upwards until she was now showing all she had to offer to our two neighbours.

Her bald pussy glistened in the light. I noticed it was already slightly open. Sarah was aroused. I not only saw Sarah’s wantonness, but I also had a whiff of it as well. She was no doubt very horny, as we still hadn’t had sex all day. It told me all I needed to know. She wanted Don.  

I glanced at Sarah. Her eyes were on our neighbours, who were looking back at her and staring directly between her legs, taking in Sarah’s most private place. I released her skirt hem and Sarah closed her legs a little. The show was over and then we giggled. It had been fun.

I pulled her close, and just at that moment, a waiter appeared, with fresh cocktails. Don, Ashley and I quickly drank what we left of ours, and the server took the old glasses away.

“To us,” I toasted, and we clicked glasses and took a sip.

Don then suggested one more toast, “To Sarah’s beautiful, bare, and very wet pussy.”

We all giggled as we clinked our glasses and took another sip. Both Sarah and I were already a little drunk… but also very horny.

“Ashley,” Don said, “I think it’s your turn.”

We knew what was coming, and I smiled. I wanted to see Ashley’s pussy, but I also noticed Sarah was looking at me.

I tried my best not to grin. “Sarah, don’t worry. You get another go soon.

Sarah nudged me, but this time more in play. I had the feeling that she wanted to flash the couple opposite us once again. I moved, and we kissed. Sarah’s hand once again found my cock in my trousers and she openly rubbed it.

My hand slipped down to Sarah’s thigh. It slowly slid up until it found her skirt hem. Then I flicked it up, so our audience had a better view. Surprisingly Sarah opened her legs wide, inviting not only our neighbour’s stares but also my fingers and I slipped two inside her wet cunt.

Sarah was on heat. She needed a cock… or maybe even two!

A muffled “Ahhh” escaped Sarah’s lips as I pushed my fingers into her juicy hole. I fingered fucked her a couple of times, knowing this was risky, but it was playing straight into Sarah’s sexual desires; risky sex, and exhibitionism, both being high on her ever-increasing sexual wish list.

I withdrew my fingers and pushed Sarah’s skirt down, before offering my pussy covered fingers to Sarah’s mouth. She took them inside and then bobbed her head back and forth as she cleaned her scent away.

“I want Don,” she whispered in my ear. Our audience was unaware as her words got caught in and then lost in the background music.

We pulled apart and grinned before Sarah closed her legs and readjusted her position.

Don leaned forward. It looked like he was salivating after witnessing the show we had just put on.

“You have a beautiful pussy there Sarah, what do you think, Ashley?”

“It’s very beautiful, I prefer the shaven look,” she then softly said.

“It’s my turn, but we need to swap sides so I can show you both.”

TiffanyFlynn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TiffanyFlynn

Though partially private, their low settee faced the dance floor, unlike ours, which was hidden behind the low hedge. We all changed sides, and Sarah and I waited for Ashley’s show.

 She pulled up her skirt just a few inches to reveal, like Sarah, she also did not have any panties on. Ashley then not so discretely opened her legs as wide as they could go to reveal that she was also completely shaven and tanned. Unlike us, she had a golden all-over tan.

“Sarah, what do you think?” I asked.

“It is a very nice pussy,” Sarah whispered before blushing. I squeezed her thigh in an act of reassurance, but I thought I could express myself a little better.

“Ashley, Sarah says you have a very nice pussy and can you show her some pink?” I squeezed Sarah’s thigh, but surprisingly she never nudged me, and I got the impression that Sarah wanted to see some pink too!

So I added, “I agree with Sarah.”

Ashley pulled her pussy apart to show pink, and then quickly covered up.

Both Sarah and I grinned before picking up our drinks.

“To Ashley’s pussy,” I toasted. The alcohol and my cock were now in full control as the witching hour approached.

Ashley returned to her seat, and Sarah to hers, but Don didn’t move. He remained seated where I was originally sitting. He was now sitting next to Sarah.

Ashley put her hand on my leg when I went to move to my old seat.

She whispered to me, “Isn’t it nice to see the happy couple together?”

I looked across at Sarah and Don; Sarah’s eyes locked with mine. I smiled.

She wanted Don.

She had told me just that.

Sarah smiled back. Her eyes were now slightly glazed. Maybe from the alcohol, or was it the fact that her body had taken over control?  

Was her pussy now making the decisions for her?

Don’s right arm was around her. His hand had found her right breast with its sensitive nipples. He was discretely running his fingers around them over her clothes, but I knew they were having an unseen effect on her, though the effect on my cock was, perhaps, more obvious.

Sarah then turned her head towards Don. They kissed and then they started to use tongues as they got more into it. Ashley’s hand was on my thigh, squeezing it, and then she just brushed my cock. It was hard and erect, as it had been for most of the last hour.

“Are you enjoying seeing the new happy couple?” Ashley whispered.

I looked at Ashley, then glanced back at Don and Sarah, their tongues still dancing together, Don’s left hand now working up Sarah’s inner thigh.

She spread her legs for him!

His fingers slid under the hem of the skirt. Their mouths came apart and Sarah put her face into Don’s shoulder. He was fingering her. My cock was now near busting; my trousers were now like a tent.

We could hear Sarah panting. Her pussy, or was it now her cunt, was enjoying Don’s finger.

“Are you enjoying seeing the new happy couple?” Ashley whispered to me once again.

The witching hour had arrived!

My brain took in Ashley’s question…

I was enjoying the show but…

I also was not…

My head was now all in a spin as questions raced through my mind.

Did I want Sarah to fuck Don?

Will I be able to fuck Ashley?

Is this what I wanted?

Was it the drink making us do this?

Was I caught up in a whirl of cuckold lust?

Let’s go somewhere more private,” Ashley announced as the couple opposite broke apart and then a moment of real clarity entered my head.

“To be clear, if we do this, we swap and I get to fuck Ashley. I am not into just watching, and I am not a cuckold. I prefer to be in the action and I consider myself to be more of an alpha male.”

I looked at Sarah. She had a look of lust in her eyes. They told me that if she did not have sex soon, she would go crazy.

There was a pause. Everything went into slow motion. The done deal was now undone. Don fucking Sarah may never happen. Don and Ashley had slightly misjudged me, as they thought I was more of a voyeur or a cuckold. That I just wanted to watch.

The truth was; my cock was telling me I am twenty-two and I need to be there in on the action.

The logical side of my mind was saying it seemed only fair that I got to fuck Ashley. That’s if Don was fucking Sarah. I needed something in return, more than just being a voyeur in a sex show.

“We need to talk,” Ashley said to Don. He was a little perturbed. It showed, but he wanted Sarah, which red-blooded male wouldn’t.

Don and Ashley walked away. They needed to talk and so did we. I retook my seat next to Sarah and put my arm around her before asking…

“Are you okay with this?”

She weakly smiled back.

“It is your call, David. We can go, but I do need some cock, and soon.”

She put her hand once again on my cock to reaffirm her position in all this. She started to rub me before we briefly kissed. I looked across and I could see Ashley and Don still talking. If they didn’t finish soon, we were going. I had a tipsy, horny girlfriend to take care of.

I didn’t say anything to Sarah but at that moment; I decided to let things just happen. I wanted Sarah and me to experiment sexually, and I didn’t mind what female I ended the night with. I just wanted fate to decide for us, and quickly.

Don and Ashley reappeared, and we had no idea what they were going to say.

“Sorry,” Ashley apologetically said to me, “We thought that you were more into watching, like me.”

I injected, slightly cutting Ashley off…

“No, I am more alpha male,” though as those words left my mouth, I knew recent events had put that very much into question. I pulled Sarah close to me, and she smiled.

“We understand if you do not want to swap.” I would be happy with that; I had deliberately used the singular term, I, just to make it clear to Don.

Ashley then continued without commenting on my abrupt statement.

“We have discussed and we are happy to swap but I want to watch Don as well. Would you both be okay with this?”

I looked at Sarah, and she just nodded. Once again, I realised Sarah wanted this and maybe I was more of a passenger at the launch of this new sexual adventure.

There was still a small part of me that was resisting and did not want to do this, but as Sarah had hinted earlier, I thought it was a perfect opportunity for us both to explore the next step on our sexual journey together. It never occurred to me that maybe, as I took that step, I was also cheating on Clare.

I swapped our seats back and Don sat next to Sarah. Some of the sexual flow of the situation had been lost. But, importantly, we all knew now where we stood, and we all smiled at each other before we made another toast…

“To us and the night ahead,” we all said.

With those words, the witching hour had arrived. I put my hand on Ashley’s bare thigh and let my fingers gently stroke the inside of it. There was no resistance from her, but did I notice Don looking on? I got the impression he was not so happy with where my hand was, but that was down to him as he only had to say stop.

We all sat there with our new partners and surprisingly one last round of drinks appeared. We made some light conversation, and we started to relax again. Don’s hand was now on Sarah’s thigh and we had our alcohol fuelled buzz going again.

My hand was running gently up and down Ashley’s leg, just stopping short of her pussy, but the expectation of me touching her most private place was there. I could feel its heat as I teased her. I wanted her wet and horny.

We also could watch Sarah and Don, they were doing similar. As we finished our last drinks, I leaned over and kissed Ashley. Don did the same with Sarah, his hand now under her skirt. In the privacy of their bench seat, Sarah turned and sat on his lap, facing him, her bottom and pussy exposed to Ashley and me. Don’s finger once again found her as their tongues danced the tango with one another.

My cock pulsed at the picture before me and I touched Ashley’s wet pussy. She gasped; her wetness told me she was ready, though almost certainly more turned on by the sight of her husband with Sarah than by the thought of being with me.

Ashley then announced, “I think it is time to take this party somewhere more private.”

With that, we got up, Don with Sarah and me with Ashley. This was our first journey into the new lifestyle, and I just hoped that we were making the right decision. Once again, I reminded myself that it was the only way if I wanted to live my life as a three.

We let Don and Sarah go ahead of us, his hand now resting on her bottom as I wanted to check that Ashley was alright. I did not want Don railroading her into doing something she was not comfortable with. Alpha male or not, I didn’t want Ashley to do something she was not happy with.

“Are you okay?” I asked.

“We can stop this if you want me to?”

Ashley smiled at me, then pulled me close and said something I was not expecting…

“Thank you, but I want this to happen and I want you to fuck me. It is Don who is more reluctant to let that happen. These days he wants to keep me more for himself, but he was so desperate to have Sarah, he is willing to let the two of us have sex too!”  

With that, she kissed me.

It was all clear now, at least to me, so I added with a large grin, “I will be gentle with you!”

Ashley laughed. “Please do not be too gentle with me. I want you to fuck me as hard as you can, but you need to wear a condom as Don has had the snip.”

“Oh, I will be wearing a condom,” I said, “and so will Don, though perhaps he does not realise that yet.”

We both smiled at one another before I added, “I am the only one that will be fucking Sarah bareback later tonight.”

Ashley laughed before saying, “David, we really did miss judge you… Didn’t we?”

I just smiled back at her and nodded before saying…

“Yes, I guess you both did,” though as I said those words, I wasn’t sure who was right and I asked myself…

Do alpha males share their girlfriends?

 

*****

 

We all went into Don and Ashley’s apartment and like ours; they had two double beds, side by side.

Don and Sarah collapsed on the first one, their tongues exploring each other’s mouths, Don’s hand up Sarah’s skirt, his fingers playing with her now wet wanton pussy.

Ashley and I took the second bed, less hurriedly. I pull Ashley’s dress straight over her head to leave her naked but for her shoes. It was the first time I could properly appreciate her sexy, well-tanned body. She was fit, with B-cup breasts and, as I already knew, a completely shaved pussy.

She was watching Don and Sarah, and it felt as though I was not currently there. Her eyes focused on her husband and my girlfriend. It was a situation that I hoped to remedy. My cock told me that Ashley needed to know she was being fucked by a young stud, and that young stud was me!

I glanced over at Don. He already had his shirt off. Sarah was on her back, her legs already spread in anticipation. Don slid in between them. Their tongues were exploring each other’s mouths, and Don’s fingers moved down to once again explore Sarah’s pussy.

I reached down into Sarah’s handbag and took out two large-size condoms. I then put one on our bedside cabinet and handed one to Don. His other hand fingers were now busy working Sarah’s pussy, trying to play her tune.

“You must use one of these,” I said, my voice tone making sure he knew I was not joking.

I looked down at Sarah and she breathlessly said, “We will.” I smiled and bent down and kissed her, though, at that moment, I felt her body and mind were more focused on Don.

Sarah quickly went back to kissing Don, her hands going down to release Don’s trousers. It was clear that she wanted his cock right now. After all, she was under the impression it was huge.

I went back to Ashley and started to kiss her, but I noticed she was still more interested in watching her husband and her hand was now between her legs. She was masturbating.

I quickly stripped off my clothes, and for the first time ran my finger along her pussy hole. Her fingers were still working her clit. She was wet from watching the action next door.

It was an action that I was also interested in watching, but only as I fucked Ashley, I wanted to compare. I gently pushed her onto the bed, in a doggy position, her wet and slightly open pussy now looking directly at me. Its essence was drawing me in.

My cock was already hard, so I opened the condom packet and rolled it down my shaft, making sure both Don and Sarah could see what I was doing. I also wanted Don to see that my cock was not so small after all. I needed him to know that its seven-and-a-half inches would soon be fully embedded in his wife’s cunt. At that moment, we were not friends; we were rivals, as to who could best fuck each other’s missus.

As I lined up behind Ashley’s hungry pussy and looked over at the now naked Don and Sarah, Don was rolling the condom over his hard cock and, to my delight. It was a cock that was slightly shorter and smaller than mine. He glanced over and we nodded in recognition. I also smiled as I noticed that he was leaking a little pre-cum. He was desperate to fuck Sarah, but I wanted to show him how a young stud can fuck a woman. I was an alpha male, too!

My rock-hard cock touched the kneeling Ashley, and as it did so, she moaned. I pushed it into her and her groan got a little louder. Her fingers kept playing with her clit, and Ashley’s pussy gripped my cock. I pushed deeper, much deeper into her. She moaned again, louder, longer. Ashley’s moans began to fill the room as I moved back and forth.

Don was now in Sarah, cock number three for her. They were in a missionary position. His cock was moving in and out, as Sarah moaned and in doing formed a duet with Ashley. I knew Sarah needed this; she wanted to be fucked, her legs wrapped around Don’s back. She wanted it deep; she wanted it fast… she wanted full penetration!

I noticed he was just fucking her and not trying to give Sarah the ultimate pleasure. To me, it looked like Don was looking more like he was just fucking Sarah to get himself off, or what I call, a selfish fuck!

I smiled. I knew I could do better!

I was working my cock in and out of Ashley at a more leisurely pace, as I wanted it to last, and to outperform Don. If there was one alpha male here, it was going to be me.

I reached around and played with Ashley’s nipples, as I wanted to find her erogenous zones. They were hard, and I felt Ashley respond. It was information that I stored for the future, just in case it was needed to make her cum.

Don was still pounding Sarah, her body responding to the hard missionary position fuck she was receiving. Don’s pace had increased. He was getting close to release, and Sarah’s moans of passion and pleasure were also getting louder. It was a response to the ever-increasing pounding she was receiving, her pussy now purring. She was enjoying her first new cock since mine.  

It was time for me to concentrate on Ashley, to bring her to a climax or two, and to assert my manliness on her. I varied my pace and fucking action to see how she responded. I was trying to find that technique that matched her body and her pussy’s demands, her body’s tune.

My hands gripped Ashley’s hips to help control my thrusts, to give maximum penetration. Her body responded. My cock touched parts of her pussy that had not been touched for years. She stopped watching Don. Her head went into the pillows. Ashley was mine, no longer interested in watching her husband. She was so close to cumming and I was beginning to learn to play her body’s tune.

Next door there was a sudden, “OH GAAAWWED! OH GAAAWWED!” from Sarah she was cumming and with that Don announced his presence with a grunt of, “OH YES.”  

He spurted into the condom before collapsing onto Sarah.

Their show was now complete and over.

I looked down at Ashley. Her head was still on the pillow. She had missed the climax of their performance and we now had the stage left to ourselves. My cock now played to Ashley’s tune, and her pussy had now become the centre of our pleasure. She was soaking. She was cumming, but I continuously pounded away. I wanted the show to have a spectacular climax!

I then suddenly thought of Clare. It was a random thought as it occurred to me that maybe I was cheating on her. I felt guilty, but the sudden pulse of guilt also helped control my climax.

Ashley started to cum, and I felt her wetness running down my balls.

I was fucking pounding her into submission, our audience watching. I thrust away and our audience waited for the end of the show, the climax of our performance.

It was time to give them that, so I increased my thrusts to the maximum. Don’s wife then just burst into one earth-shattering orgasm. She was squirting her cum, but I still thrust on, my balls tightening.

It took me another two minutes for me to get there, to fill the condom. By that time, we were both sweaty but blissful wrecks and we collapsed together on the now very wet bed and held one another.

The show was over.

I was expecting a round of applause for our performance, but when I looked around, only Sarah was there, as Don had long since gone. I got up and carefully removed the condom and asked Sarah.

“Where’s Don?”        

She looked at me slightly blankly, before saying, “It was a little too much for him, you two. He had to go for a shower.”

I nodded as I understood that feeling and I suddenly felt a little guilty as I had tried to put on a show, not once ever thinking of Don’s feelings. I knew I was guilty of being selfish, just like Don had been.

I looked at Sarah and then at Ashley, but she seemed to be a little out of it.

“It’s time to go,” I said to Sarah. “I think these two need to talk a little more,” which I knew was ironic, as Sarah and I had hardly talked at all. That was something for tomorrow.

With that, I tied off the used condom and left it on the bedside cabinet as a present. Yes, I know I have an evil streak. Sarah and I then gathered our stuff, and I leaned over and kissed Ashley on the cheek.

“Thank you,” I said. “We see you both tomorrow.”

With that, we both left, still completely naked.

We scrambled over the low wall between our apartments, giggling as we did, but also hoping not to get caught.

Once inside, I asked Sarah, “Are you okay?”

She smiled at me before answering, “Yes, I am fine.”

I thought she had something else on her mind, so followed up with…

“Did you enjoy it?” Sarah came over and cuddled me.

“Yes, I enjoyed it. It was different, a little short, but nice.”

I smiled and wondered what was “a little short.” Don’s duration or his cock, but I said nothing as it had been fun and they had been perfect partners for a first-time swap.

Then Sarah said something I was not expecting and probably didn’t deserve.

“I now realise more than ever that I am so lucky to have you. I love you so much.”

Sarah kissed me and I smiled as we then hugged, hard before we kissed again. It was exactly what I needed and, more importantly… What we needed.

“I love you, my hot girlfriend,” I said and smiled as my cock hardened.

“I need to reclaim you,” I whispered, and Sarah smiled in return. She wanted that, too.

We rolled onto the nearest double bed and started to make love. We did not fuck. We made love.

Several times during the night, we made love to each other. It was what we both wanted… and needed.

It made us a couple again…

Authors Note:- All characters engaged in sexual acts are 18+  ©2023 wxt55uk. This story may not be reproduced in any manner, without the express permission of the author.

Published 
Written by wxt55uk
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments