Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sophia opened the box Milord sent to her. It came with a note:  STRIP OUT OF YOUR CLOTHING, ATTACH THIS GIFT APPROPRIATELY, PUT ON AN APPROPRIATE DRESS AND SHOES. MEET ME AT OUR FAVORITE RESTAURANT AT 630.

She blinked. Several questions popped into her mind. Was he serious?? (Of course he was!) Which favorite restaurant?

Giggling, Sophia decided that since he'd said a DRESS and since it was evening, he probably meant Clearly Clean, a swanky vegetarian restaurant downtown.

Three weeks had passed since they had enjoyed a date night, so Sophia was happy to comply with Micah's directives. She showered, shaved, and applied a luscious lotion to her clean skin. she did her hair and make-up before clipping the clamps, one for each nipple and one for her clit, into place. she winced, but was relieved that none of the clips were so tight as to hurt. They were simply uncomfortable yet quite stimulating.

Micah had written nothing about underclothing, so she didn't wear any, slipping a calf-length dress over her head and stepping into a pair of booties. Her car had a flat, so that meant she would have to walk three blocks, catch a bus and ride six blocks, or call an Uber. He hadn't left specific directions, so she called the Uber.

As she sat in the back seat of a stranger's car, she wiggled uncomfortably. The clips were rubber-coated, but still pinched! The clips were also clearly visible through her dress! On one had, she hated when he made her do things like this, but she also loved it. By the time the Uber dropped her off at the restaurant, she was dripping wet.

As soon as she walked into Clearly Clean, Jenny, the hostess, glanced at her extended nipples and red face, a knowing smirk on Jenny's beautiful face. Sophia blushed a deeper red.

"Right this way, please. Micah is waiting for you," she said and led Sophia to a small, private room on the second floor.

Milord sat at the only table in the room. He stood, kissed Sophia, thanked Jenny, and held the chair. Cautiously, Sophia sat. Moments later, large salads and a glass of water were placed in front of them both and they ate in silence.

When the plates were taken away, Milord stood and held out his hand. Sophia grasped it and stood, wobbling. Her head was spinning from the growing excitement that had been building in her since she received his text.

"Show me your obedience," he commanded.

Without hesitation, Sophia quickly lifted her dress, exposing her body and breasts to his view.

"Excellent," he said then yanked the clips free of her body in one quick movement.

She cried out from the unexpected pain as blood rushed back into her tender bits. Her labia and thighs were drenched with her own liquid. He spun her around, my dress still upraised, and bent her over the chair.

"You've done nothing wrong, my love, but I feel the need to spank you. Remain silent if you agree to this, otherwise, use your safeword."

She bit her bottom lip, remaining silent except for a low moan as he used his hand on her upturned bottom over and over. She had needed this as well. Finally, when she was on the verge of tears, he reached over, covered her mouth with his hand, and unzipped his trousers with the other.

He fucked her hard and silent, entering her fully and deeply. She squealed, coming immediately. This was not lovemaking. This was a primal need that refused to be denied. Nothing in the world felt better than Micah's thick cock inside of her. Because she was so slick, he was able to penetrate her fully on the first stroke. Sophia clenched her tunnel around his length and tried to swallow her scream of pleasure as the world faded away.

It didn't take long for him to come as well, filling her with his creaminess.

"Gods Above," he whispered into her ear as he spurted his hotness deep inside her womb.

AriLove
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AriLove

When he finished, he helped her stand and adjust her dress, his come running down her leg.

"You are magnificent, Soph," he said, holding her hands. "I'm so proud to be your husband and dominant. Your obedience humbles me."

He kissed her softly then wrapped an arm around her, helping to support her as they walked to his car.

Once seated, Micah looked at her and said, "The evening isn't over, Soph. Open the glove box."

She did so and pulled out a vibrator.

"Milord?"

He chuckled as he put the car into gear. "Go on. Use it and don't stop until we pull into the garage."

Sophia obeyed, and soon his leather seat was covered in her wetness. By the time they arrived home, she had come three more times.

"Well done, love. Let's head in. I'm in the mood for a nightcap."

Mute, Sophia nodded, barely remembering to disrobe completely as dictated by their Winter Rules upon entering the house. She poured Micah a small dram of scotch then took it to him in the bedroom where he had removed his clothing and donned a robe.

Rather than simply handing it to him, she knelt in front of him, eyes down, and glass raised.

"Please, Milord, may I service you while you enjoy your drink?"

Micah sat on the soft chair in the corner of their room and said, "You may."

Grinning, Sophia crawled the short distance to the chair and lovingly cupped his balls in her warm hands. She began by kissing his crown then dropping small kisses down his length.

"Look at me."

She raised her eyes as she slid her lips over him, pressing her tongue firmly against his rod. Up and down she bobbed, gently massaging his balls and keeping her eyes upward. By the time he finished his drink, he was fully hard again. Micah cupped her cheek in his hand and said, "You are so beautiful. On the bed, tits up, legs spread, please."

Happily, Sophia complied. Micah dropped his robe and knelt between her splayed legs. He grasped her nipples and began to twirl them between his fingers.

"These were perfect tonight. I and anyone else who cared to look could clearly see the outline of the clips. Even now they're still a bit puffy and a lovely bright pink. Do they hurt much?"

"No, Milord. Not at all. They're just. . ." she panted, finding it difficult to form words, "just. . . tingly, sir."

He smiled. "Good." He tightened his grasp on them. "So, I'm going to make love to you Sophia."

"Oh please," she sighed.

"The question, though, is which hole shall I use. Your pussy is dripping with need, but it has already been serviced tonight as has your mouth. But last night I kept that plug in you all night and used your ass this morning. Is it ready for more?"

"The choice is yours, Milord. Honestly. My ass isn't tender at all. I'm so glad you've trained it so well, but I'm eager for you in all my holes," she answered truthfully.

"In that case."

He released her nipples long enough to read over to the open drawer in his nightstand. He opened the lube, inserted a large dollop onto two fingers, and worked it into her back door. Sophia planted her feet wide, knees bent, and hips raised.

"Well done," he praised. "Stay just like that."

He entered her slowly, carefully, watching her face intently to check for any flinching. When he saw none, he buried himself in her.

"Please," she murmured. "Please, Milord. Fuck me."

And so he did. He took his time, suckling her nipples, kissing her face, and fucking her ass as he would her pussy. Only after she begged him to come did he release his hold and empty his balls inside of her.

"Milord?" she whispered when they were cleaned up and cuddled in each other's arms.

"Hmmmm?"

"Thank you for tonight. I loved every moment of it."

He kissed the top of her head and said, "I did too, love. I did too."

Published 
Written by Anarie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments