Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login
Recommended Read

"Really, it's my own fault," Sophia thought. "I told Him that I would not, simply would not wear a collar in public. Not tonight, not any night. No. That collar was for us privately. I was not His 24/7 submissive. I had agreed to be his 24/2 1/2 submissive. From Friday after work until Monday morning, I was his collared girl, but from Monday to Friday, I was my own person."

Nonetheless, Sophia balked even though this was Friday evening. The collar which Micah buckled around her slender neck was of fine leather, soft, but also snug and slightly uncomfortable. It could easily be mistaken for a choker necklace. Sophia should have known she got off easy when he relented so quickly after she refused to wear it out in public.

All he said was, "Okay. The choice is yours, but you know there will be consequences."

Consequences. Shit. Too late to take back her hasty words. Sophia tried to backtrack. After all, it was just a little collar, and they were going to a private club. No one they knew in their vanilla life would be there. Hell, they weren't even in the same city as where they lived! What did she have to complain about? Still, it was too late. Sadly, Sophia often had a slow, difficult transition into her role as a 24/2 submissive on Friday nights.

First consequence - a spanking. Not just any spanking. Micah waited until she was half-dressed in stockings and heels.

"Lie on the bed on your back," he instructed.

He then tied her ankles together and raised her legs, thus putting her in the "diaper" position. Sophia moaned. She absolutely hated this position. She always felt terribly humiliated and vulnerable in a not-good way, which, she supposed, was exactly what Micah had intended.

Then, he wailed away on her poor behind - first with his hand, then with a ping-pong paddle. Sophia, in turn, wailed as well. Within minutes she was sobbing and had to clench her hands over her head to keep from covering her poor, abused bottom. By the time he stopped, she knew her ass would be red for at least an hour, and she'd be tender for far longer.

"Go stand in the corner, but face me," Micah instructed.

She did so, wiping her nose on the back of her hand.

"For your second consequence, since you won't wear my collar, I'd like you to wear my chain."

Sophia looked at him in confusion. He grinned and handed her a present. She opened it slowly. A body chain. Beautiful, silver. With her bottom still burning, she didn't dare argue. Besides, it was beautiful and discrete. Carefully, she put it on. Its intricate design draped her body, accentuating her breasts and hips.

It was truly beautiful and lightweight, much more comfortable than the collar. Micah nodded his approval before handing her a dress. She gaped at him. The dress was skimpy - down to there and up to here. The body chain would be clearly visible. EVERYONE at the Club would know she wore it and it alone beneath the white dress. While the Club was exclusive and private, it was not a sex club.

"But Milord. . . " she began.

"One more word and I'll add nipple jewelry as well."

Her mouth snapped shut.

Sophia's face flamed while all the other diners stared at her - some with appreciation, others with confusion, one with lustful eyes, another with a disgusted look on her face. Milord just smiled and sipped his wine, completely ignoring the other diners.

Sophia can't help herself. She got wet watching him and groaned, realization dawning on her. A white dress. Crap. He grinned, knowing she just figured out her third consequence.

When they arrive home, Micah slowly removed her dress. He stared at her, obviously enraptured, as evidenced by his tenting trousers.

"Feeling more submissive now?"

"Yes, Milord."

"Good. I have a few suggestions to keep you from being punished every Friday evening. I'll tell them to you while you undress me. If you agree, you can thank me by sucking my cock."

She began to unbutton his shirt.

"I think you need a symbol of your submission 24/7. I would like you to wear my chains constantly."

Sophia paused and looked at him, her mouth opening. Micah placed a finger over her lips.

"Wait. We can start with something small. An anklet or a bracelet. Move to a necklace. Something that only you and I know the meaning of rather than the leather collar. Then, on Friday afternoon, say by 4:00 or so, you will put on the body chain and your collar."

Sophia had removed his shirt, shoes, and socks by this time. She didn't say anything, but he could tell by the look on her face that she was considering his words carefully. She loosened his belt, unbuttoned and unzipped his trousers, and slid them and his boxers down. Once he was naked, she continued to kneel in front of him, his sword in front of her face.

"I think, Milord," she placed her hands on his cock and looked up at him. "That you are wise as well as strict. At one time I would have hated this. Now, though, I'm grateful. Thank you."

Opening her mouth, she slid her lips over his crown and began a slow worship of his cock. Up and down she bobbed her head, his hands twisted in her hair. She adored the taste of his flesh and the challenge of deep throating his length and girth. Once, she could barely manage half his length, but now, she had learned to relax her throat and could take his entire rod. When her lips met the base of him, she cradled his balls in her warm hand and began a slow journey upward.

"Jesus, you're good," Micah murmured.

She made the journey three more times before Micah jerked away from her, lifted her from the floor, and flung her onto the bed.

"I need you now," he ground out.

Annyfit4you
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Annyfit4you

Sophia cried out his name when he thrust himself inside of her. She clawed his back, neither wanting nor needing gentleness. He thrust in and out of her, animalistic in his own need. A moment later, she screamed again, her orgasm too intense to contain, as he, too, released his own pleasure deep inside of her body.

Now, Sophia wears Milord's chains every day. Sometimes just a small anklet, sometimes a necklace, sometimes more. Today, it's more.

"Will you wear all of the chains today? The anklet, the necklace, the bracelet, and the body chain?" he asked.

"Of course," Sophia answered immediately. Four weeks have passed, and just as Micah had hoped, Friday nights were no longer a struggle. When he came home, Sophia was wearing her body chain and collar, cleaning out the dishwasher.

"Excellent. When you finish, meet me in the MP room, please."

Sophia raised her eyebrows but offers no comment. When she walked into the room, she was startled to see another woman, fully dressed, sitting in a straight-backed chair, drinking from a water bottle. Sophia looked at Micah, anger flashing in her eyes. She had not agreed to a threesome.

He simply crossed his arms and stared at her. Perhaps it was the chains and collar. Perhaps it was the room, but Sophia immediately lowered her eyes and stood with her arms behind her back.

"Well done," Micah quietly praised. "Do you remember several months ago we discussed having your nipples pierced?"

Sophia bit her lip and looked up at him. "Yes, Milord."

"And what did we decide?"

She gulped and said, "That before the end of summer, I would submit to having them pierced."

Micah lifted her chin, looking into her eyes. "And do you still want to do that? If not, just say so. I won't ask you to do something you truly don't want to do." His voice was quiet and sincere.

He watched as various emotions flickered across her face. Finally, she smiled up at him. "I do still want that, Milord," she stated strongly. "Very much, actually."

Glancing at the woman, Micah stepped away from her.

"Right then," the woman said. "On the bed with you. This will only take a moment. I've left aftercare instructions with Micah who has assured me you will follow them to the letter."

With professional efficiency, the woman proceeded to pierce both of Sophia's nipples. She cried out as the needle penetrated, but after, she looked down, amazed at how pretty the little silver hoops looked. The slight sting would be well worth the results. Already, she could imagine Micah's creativity with these hoops. With the same efficiency she had used while doing the piercings, the woman gathered her tools and left the room. Micah walked her to the door and quickly returned to his wife.

"I don't want to lie on top of you as that will hurt you. Still, you deserve a reward. Why don't you spread your legs wide," Micah encourage with a grin.

Happily, Sophia obeyed and enjoyed her reward of Micah's tongue lapping up your juices. He took his time, plunging his tongue in and out of her tunnel, sucking on her clit, pressing down on her mound, and giving her orgasms until she begged for mercy.

Three months later, the piercings had healed perfectly. Sophia again wore all of his chains - the anklet, the bracelet, the necklace, and the body chain.

Sophia stood again in the MP room, her ass rosy from a light spanking, and cum dripping from her pussy, slowly blazing a chalky trail down her thigh.

"We're going to the Club again tonight. You're going to wear that same white dress again along with my chains."

"Yes, Milord," Sophia answered dreamily, still in a lovely fog from Micah's lovemaking.

"I also have a new chain for you to wear."

Milord laced a delicate chain that matches the necklace through the nipple rings. This was a very long chain that had a variety of uses. He could wrap it around her body multiple times. He could loop it over itself and then between her legs.

Tonight, he used it as a leash.

As they walked into the Club, Milord leading a humble and obedient Sophia by her chained and leashed nipples, the few people dining all turned as one. They stood and applauded.

Sophia blushed to the roots of her hair but held her head high. She looked around and realizes that each patron was someone she knew. Pearl, her husband, Greg, his girlfriend, and people they know from the BDSM club.

"I spoke with the owner," Micah whispered to her. "I didn't want any Vanillas to be offended, so we made sure that only those in the lifestyle would be here tonight. You ready to prove what we have accomplished over the past year?"

She looked up at him and clearly said, "As you wish, Milord."

"Good."

Micah led her to a clean table and bent her over it. He wrapped the end of her leash around a chair leg and then stepped behind her. He lifted the short skirt of her dress, exposing her most private areas. Already, glistening moisture clung to her labia. He swished one finger down her slit.

"You see how happy she is to be here?" he asks loudly. Sophia closed her eyes in shame, but couldn't deny the excitement and pride she felt. "This, my friends, is exactly how a submissive should react to her dominant."

Sophia heard the zip of his trousers then the exquisite fullness of his cock entering her tunnel. She moaned.

"She is Obedient."

Thrust.

"She is responsive."

Thrust.

"She is Perfect."

Thrust. Thrust. Thrust.

And there, in front of her friends, Sophia exploded with pleasure, crying out "MILORD" as her orgasm washed over her.

Published 
Written by Anarie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments