Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"This is another edition to the series titled "Milord". If you like this story, you might consider reading the rest. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Thank you for reading!"

1. Since it’s summer – no pants or shorts – only skirts or dresses.

2. No panties can be worn at any time, with the exception of my bikini one if we are in public.

3. A bra may be worn only with permission.

4. Each morning and night I will have a cock in my mouth – either Milord’s or someone of his choosing.

5. When exercising, I will be in the nude.

6. My pussy will be clean-shaven at all times.

7. I will drink at least eight glasses of water a day (I tend to forget this!)

8. When Mister inserts a plug into me, only he may remove it. I may not remind him it is inside of me or beg to have it removed.

9. Naturally, Mister has use of my body in any way he chooses, at any time. No complaints unless I am ill or in pain.

10. I will avoid being in the sun for prolonged periods of time, and if exposed to the sun, will wear the heaviest sunblock available, which must be reapplied every forty-five minutes. (I am VERY fair-skinned!)

Sophia read over the ten rules she had come up with. Some of them made her nervous, but where was the challenge in only doing what was comfortable? She set the paper down on a tray and then added a heavy-bottomed glass filled with two fingers of single malt scotch. Standing up straight, she carried the tray into the living room and placed it on the coffee table. She knelt at Micah’s feet.

“What’s all this about?” he asked, his voice curious, but with a note of excitement.

“It’s almost summer, Milord. We had discussed adding five more rules to the house rules. I’ve made a list of ten and ask that you choose five from that list,” she explained. 

They had been living their new lifestyle for several months now, and Sophia had never felt so loved, respected, sexy, or content. Still, it was time to mix things up a bit. One didn't want to become stuck in a rut!

“I see,” he answered, sipped his scotch, and then sighed with appreciation. Knelt before him was the most perfect woman he’d ever known, and she had just asked him to become even more dominant. Life would be hard-pressed to get any better.  “If we are to be discussing this, aren’t you overdressed?”

Sophia grinned, stood only long enough to step out of her shorts, panties, t-shirt, and bra, and returned to her kneeling position. Micah didn’t require that she kneel, but she wanted to be in the right mindset for this discussion and this position helped her do so.

Micah took his time reading the list and slowly sipping his drink. Sophia began to wiggle, her legs cramping slightly. He placed a hand on her head and said, “Steady.”

This simple word was enough. Sophia smiled, warmed by his touch and voice. Several more minutes passed before Micah said anything else.

“This is very good, Sophia,” he praised. “Are you sure about this?”

“Yes, Milord.”

“You know this means that the rules will stay in place until mid-September.”

She looked up at him and in a clear voice said, “I am well aware of that, Milord.”

Micah smiled and leaned down to kiss her. He tasted of scotch and power. Sophia waited as patiently as she could while Micah considered her list. Patience. That was a new skill for her.

“In that case, by this time tomorrow, I will expect the following rules to be added to the house rules, printed out and displayed in our bedroom, the MP room, the inside of your closet, and the inside of one of the kitchen cabinets.”

“Of course, Milord.

“Number one, only skirts or dresses will be worn. Number two, a bra may be worn only with permission. Number three, each morning and night I will have a cock in my mouth – either Milord’s or someone of his choosing. Number four, my pussy will remain clean-shaven at all times and finally, when Milord inserts a plug into me, only he may remove it. I may not remind him it is inside of me or beg to have it removed.”

Sophia blushed, not realizing just how much she wanted to be pushed beyond her limits and held accountable until she heard Micah recite his choices. 

“It will be as you say, Milord,” she answered breathily.

“And, since today is Tuesday, isn’t time for a Maintenance session?”

“Yes, it is. Shall I go to the MP room?”

“That would be a very good idea.”

When Micah walked into the room, Sophia was standing facing the wall. Humming to himself, he arranged the items he planned on using before saying a word to her. He could smell her arousal perfuming the room. 

“Skooch your legs out and keep them wide apart. Stick your ass out and put your hands on the wall,” Micah directed.

Sophia obeyed immediately, much to his delight. Three months ago she'd never have considered obeying. Now, not only did she do so without complaint, he could see her labia beginning to glisten, and the room slowly filled with the scent of her excitement.

He ran his hand over her ass, appreciating the slope of her curves then brought his hand down with force. She yelped and jumped, but remained in position. Gods above he loved her. After ten swats to each cheek, her skin was a lovely pink. He ran his finger down her slit, appreciating the wetness he found there and the little mewling noises she made.

“Good. Now back a bit more. I want that ass to stick out as far as possible. Good. Now, recite your new rules.”

“Um. Okay. Um. I will wear only dresses or skirts.”

Micah touched the tip of a medium-sized plug to her anus. She jumped and started to look back.

“Stay still. Continue,” he murmured.

“Okay. Um. I forgot what comes next.”

Micah slapped her ass. 

“I didn’t ask for them in any order. Just recite them.”

“Oh. Okay.” 

Micah’s cock had been expanding ever since she had knelt in front of him. Now, it pressed painfully against his zipper.

“I will wear a bra only with permission.

“That’s right. Go on.”

He pressed the plug in just a bit more.

“Oh geez. I will keep my pussy shaved clean.”

“Ummhmm.”

“I will have a cock in my mouth, pussy, or ass every night and morning.”

He pushed in the plug to its widest point.

“Oh god. Um. Oh! When Milord puts a plug inside of me only he can remove it!”

He seated the plug inside of her and slapped her bottom again.

“There’s more to that rule,” he reminded her.

“What? Oh. Yes. I will be punished if I ask for it to be removed or remind him that it’s there.”

“Perfect. Now that you’re all warmed up, it’s time to begin.”


Sophia lay across the bed, bottom up, just as Micah had instructed. The soft skin on her ass was tingly and the inside very full. These combined to make her pussy quite wet indeed. What kind of a person was aroused by being spanked? If the internet was any clue, lots of them, she reasoned. Besides, what difference did it make? As long as she and Micah were happy, that’s all that really mattered.

“You will recite those rules again along with the house rules. I will spank you for fifteen minutes. For each one you forget or get wrong, I will start the timer over. Agreed?”

Sophia cringed. Fifteen minutes was a long time, but now was her time to object if she so chose. “Agreed.”

Twice Micah had to start over because she had forgotten a rule. But by the time the maintenance was finished, Sophia would never forget a rule. Her bottom burned, but the plug in her ass had become strangely comfortable, comforting even. She couldn’t believe how she had once cringed at the idea of anal, now she craved it! When Micah filled her ass with a plug or, better yet, himself, she felt like she had no secrets from him. Nothing of her was off limits, which meant that nothing of his was off limits either. By giving him control over her body, somehow, he had gained even more control of her heart.


The next morning, Micah made love to Sophia. Soft, slow, gentle, all-encompassing love. He took his time, kissing every inch of her from her head to literally, her toes. By the time he finally released his hot seed inside of her, she was boneless. Then, he left to fly out to San Diego where his publisher’s home office was located.

Her life, she decided, was just fine. Better, actually. It was perfect.

Then her phone buzzed.

“Claudia?” Hey, girl! I’ve been meaning to call you,” Sophia said.

“Sure. When you aren’t bowing to that handsome man you’ve allowed to set the rules for you?” Claudia answered jokingly.

Sophia giggled. “Got that right. And, I couldn’t be happier!”

“Oh gag,” Claudia responded. “I’m actually calling to see if you’d like to have coffee with me.”

“Duh! Of course I, would, but Cally just isn’t on my itinerary for today.”

“Fair. How about Bunn’s?”

Sophia sat up straight. “On Veteran’s Parkway? In Springfield?”

“That’s the one. I was in Chi-town visiting the folks and decided to head south to see if I could spend some time with my bestie.”

“Really?” Sophia squealed. “An hour. Give me an hour. I’ll meet you there.”

Claudia, all 5’9” of her, was breathtakingly beautiful. She’d cut her hair since Sophia had last seen her, letting it circle her head in a natural afro, and, thank heavens, looked like she’d gain a few pounds. Cally had always been stick thin, but now, she looked amazing. Still, something behind her dark brown eyes troubled Sophia. After the requisite hugs, squeals, and compliments, the two women ordered Lapsang Oolong tea and the full tea tray laden with finger sandwiches and petite fours. Sophia reached across the table and grasped her friend’s hands.

“Claudia, what’s wrong? The last time I talked to you, you and Jarred were about to move in together, he was directing a play at the local place and you were acting in it, ” she said quietly.

Claudia shook her head and looked away for a moment. From experience, Sophia knew she was trying to her emotions under control. Luckily, the waitress brought their food, beautifully displayed on three-tiered platters. She set down the matching tea cups and saucers, plates, and a teapot covered with an adorable lamb cozy. By the time she left, Claudia had recovered.

Sophia poured tea in both cups and waited.

“So, about that,” Claudia began. “Turns out Jarred wanted to move in with me because his apartment building was sold to a developer who evicted everyone.  Apparently, there’s more money in renting a room through AirBandB than there is in renting one on a monthly basis.”

“Ouch.”

“And Jarred also fessed up to me that the main reason he was dating me was because,” Claudia sniffed, coughed into her embroidered yellow napkin, then said, “it’s hip to be in a bi-racial relationship.”

“THE FUCK??” Sophia shouted. People turned to look at her, but she didn’t care. How DARE some asshole hurt her friend?? “I’ll kill him. That’s it. I’ll book a flight to California this afternoon. He’s a dead man.”

Claudia laughed and held her hands up. “No, no. Don’t do that. I don’t have bail money right now! Oh, Sophia. God, I’ve missed you. Besides, that bastard isn't worth another moment of my time.”

AnnieSweett
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnnieSweett

Still steaming, Sophia nodded her acceptance of Claudia’s decision and sipped her tea. She shoved an entire quarter cucumber sandwich into her mouth in a very unladylike fashion.

“So, on that note,” Claudia continued, looking down at her empty plate, “I'm moving back here to Springfield in two weeks.”

"What! Oh awesome!" Sophia jumped up to hug her friend. "I can't wait to hang out with you more!"

“Shouldn’t you check with your Master before making a statement like that?”

“Listen, Claudia, you may not understand our relationship, but Micah supports me. Sure we have rules, which I agreed to, willingly, but I’m my own person. Actually, I just made up and obviously agreed to five additional rules for the summer. You, though,” Sophia paused for a moment, “will need to accept that we are in a 24/7 BDSM relationship. Micah sometimes spanks me or punishes me in some other way when I’ve broken a rule, and every Tuesday we have Maintenance Night where he spanks me until I cry.”

“You shittin’ me?”

“Nope.”

“And you’re good with this?”

“Yep.”

“Damn, girl. You’re kinkier than I gave you credit for!” Claudia acknowledged then held her hand up for a high five.

Sophia laughed, slapped her friend’s hand, and added, “Honestly, I’m happier than I’ve been in a long time. I kinda like having specific rules to follow. . .”

Sophia’s voice drifted off. Rules. Summer rules. No bra unless given specific permission.  Beginning TODAY.

“Shit.”

“What?” Claudia asked, her eyebrows drawn together.

“When Micah gets home - he’s out of town for a few days - I will indeed get a punishment.”

“What? Why?” Claudia repeated.

“I’m not supposed to wear a bra without permission and I did. I forgot today because I was so excited to meet you,” Sophia explained.

“So I’m to blame?” Claudia’s eyebrows now rose.

“No, absolutely not. This is all on me,” Sophia admitted. “Besides, if I’m really honest, some of the punishment sessions are hot as fuck!”

Claudia laughed so hard she snorted. 
Claudia hooted louder. “Oh. My. God. Seriously, Sophia. That’s delightful!”

“What? Really? You approve?”

“Honey, not only do I approve,” Claudia slug an arm around Sophia’s shoulders, “which shouldn’t make one iota of difference to you, by the way, but I am jealous! Don’t look so shocked. I’ve been living in Cal-i - for-nia. The home of kink. If you’re happy, Soph, I’m happy.”

Sophia hugged her friend tightly. She hadn’t realized how nervous she was about Claudia’s opinion until she was relieved of the burden.

“So she’s moving back?” Micah asked, his face ungodly handsome despite the pixelation on her iPhone.

“Yep. And she knows all about our lifestyle and totally approves.”

Micah laughed, then said, “That’s fine, but I wasn’t going to change anything regardless. She’s your friend. I remember her well, and I like her, too."

“Why thank you, Milord,” Sophia answered cheekily.

“Watch the attitude. I can still make you insert a plug even though I’m halfway across the country,” Micah warned.

Sophia squirmed. “Yea. About that. I have something to confess.”

“Oh?”

“Yea. Well. You know that rule about not wearing a bra without permission?”

“Yes.” Why did he have to use his Dom voice?? Christ, she just got wet!

“Well, I broke it today. I totally forgot.”

“I see,” Micah said. “In that case, I’m very proud of you for admitting this to me because I would otherwise never have known. Would you like the punishment now or when I get home?”

Sophia thought a moment then answered, “When you’re home, please.”

Micah grinned. “Then that makes me even more eager to get home. I’ll be there tomorrow evening.”

“What?” she shrieked. “But I thought it would be longer?”

“You want me to stay longer? I mean I could. I’ve finished all the work I needed to do, but a little vacay would be nice,” he teased.

“No! I mean, No, Milord. I’ll make sure the MP room is all prepared.”

“You’ll make sure you’re in the MP room by 7:30 tomorrow evening, naked and with your pretty little nose pointed into the corner,” he corrected.

Sophia blushed, felt her nipples tighten, and answered, “As you say, Milord.”

“It pleases me greatly to see you’ve obeyed,” Micah whispered into Sophia’s ear.

She shivered, delighted by his praise. She’d made sure all of their toys were clean, there was plenty of lube, the room was neat, then showered, shaved, and stood with her nose in the corner, hands on the wall, feet wide and back a bit so that her ass shoved out prominently. When she heard Micah open the door, softly shut it, and walk to her, she’d felt a familiar flutter in her stomach and her nipples had hardened.

He reached down and slid a finger between her slit.

“Wet already, are we?”

“Yes, Milord,” she answered.  

“Good. It’s going to be a while before that puss is filled, though”

She sighed disappointed, but said, “I understand, Milord.”

“Turn around. Back to the wall. Good. Now, since I wanted your nipples uncaged and you ignored that rule,” he began.

Sophia opened her mouth to object, but Micah held up his hand and she snapped her mouth shut.

“It is only fitting that your punishment begin with them.”

He grasped both nipples and began squeezing. As he spoke, he tightened his grip.

“I’m going to clamp them, Sophia. The clamps will remain on until I have come and you have sucked me clean. You will not touch them or even reach for them. You will not ask for them to be removed. Understood?”

Sophia thought she might come then and there. 

“Yes, Milord.”

Micah smiled and then let go of her nipples. He reached into his trouser pocket and pulled out a set of tweezer clamps attached to a chain. Humming to himself, he attached and adjusted the clamps so that they were tight, but not painful. 

Then, he tugged on the chain. Sophia gasped, her eyes widening in surprise and a gush of wetness washing down her thighs.

“Perfect. Now, turn around again, hands on the wall, feet two feet out and spread.”

Sophia obeyed, sticking her ass out for Micah’s perusal. She looked down at her breasts and saw the pretty silver chain swinging slightly. Each little swing caused the clamps to pull against her hard nipples.

“I’m disappointed you wore a bra, but I’m also proud of the fact that you confessed so quickly. Therefore, I’ll let you choose the number of stripes you’ll receive with my belt. But be warned, if I think you’re going easy on yourself, I’ll double or triple that number.”

Sophia closed her eyes and heard Micah removing his belt. Her mind spun. How many would be appropriate? The belt could hurt like blazes or simply kiss her skin depending on the force with which it was wielded. Since this was punishment, she could bet Micah wouldn’t be overly gentle, but at the same time, he was never overly harsh.

“Twelve,” she said.

“Excellent choice.”

She sighed with relief then gasped when the first blow lashed across her rear. 

“Bloody hell!” 

Micah chuckled and continued. By the time he was at six, she was clawing at the wall and bouncing on her toes. Each movement made her all too aware of her constricted nipples. At a count of eight, she bowed her head between her arms and sobbed. Micah allowed roughly thirty seconds between each strike so that she could truly feel the fire of each lash. 

After the tenth blow, he leaned close to her, kissed her neck, and murmured, “Only two more. I’m so proud of you.”

By the time he finished, Sophia was floating in subspace. Somewhere, she knew she’d have a hard time sitting tomorrow, but in the here and now she didn’t care. All she cared about was Micah’s arms around her carrying her to the bed. He held her tight, kissing her head and praising her. 

After a while, she looked up at him and asked dreamily, “Will you make love to me?”

“Yes, I will, my love. Stand up and undress me,” he answered.

Sophia, still locked deep in subspace, humbly obeyed, taking delight in slowly removing Micah’s clothing and kissing the skin as it was revealed. When he was completely nude, she stood back and ran her hands over her husband’s soft skin and hard muscles. When she reached his cock, she looked up at him expectantly. 

“Go ahead,” he said.

She bent over and kissed his crown, licking her lips to catch the droplets of precum. Micah moaned and placed a hand on her head. She opened her mouth and slid down his shaft. Raising her hands, she massaged his balls while keeping her tongue pressed against his length.

“God above,” he rasped.

Pleased, Sophia raised her head slowly, then went down again. She didn’t just suck his cock, she worshipped it. The clamps on her nipples and the fire on her ass were forgotten as she focused on the pleasure of Micah’s staff inside her mouth. Time stood still as she savored the feel and flavor of him. 

“You’re going to make me come too soon, love,” he warned then pulled away from her. “Hands on the footboard, Sophia. Your punishment isn’t quite over. I told you it would be a while before that puss was filled, didn’t I? If you’re a good girl for the next few days, I might fuck it this weekend. Now, though, I’m going to use that beautiful ass.”

Sophia moaned with pleasure. In a short time, she’d grown to love anal. She felt Micah spread her cheeks and work in the slick lube. When he pressed his rod into her tight little hole, she dropped her forehead onto the bed. This was rewarded by a sharp slap to her rear end.

“Up. I want that chain swinging,” Micah commanded.

Sophia obeyed and Micah plunged his cock deep within her. She cried out, surprised by the suddenness, but thrilled. Then, she remembered something else Micah had said:  The clamps will remain on until I have come and you have sucked me clean. Oh my god! Was he really going to make her suck him clean after he’d been in her ass?

That thought was soon lost in her mind as Micah thrust in and out of her slick bottom. He reached around her and tugged on her chain. Sophia screamed and lost herself to the orgasm that followed. 

“That’s it,” Micah encouraged. “Come, baby. Come all over my cock. Ride that wave.”

Sophia obeyed. Micah continued, not slowing for a moment. Over and over again she flew through the crashing waves of pleasure. Micah thrust deeply, spearing her on his shaft and emptying himself within her welcoming body. 

He collapsed on top of her, pushing her to the mattress. It took several minutes for their breathing to even out, then he rolled off of her and said, “You are amazing. Come on. Let’s shower.”

Sophia smiled and followed him. So this was what he had in mind. By the time she stepped into the bathroom, the room was beginning to fog up with steam and Micah was stepping into the shower.

“Wash me,” he said.

Sophia soaped up a washcloth and began to lather Micah’s body, paying special attention to his cock and balls. He leaned his head against the shower wall and closed his eyes. Once he was clean, Sophia knelt, warm water pouring over her. For the second time that evening, she took him into her mouth.

“God, Sophia. That’s perfect.”

She felt a sharp tug and realized he held the silver chain. Then, she screamed around his cock as the blood rushed back into her nipples. She panted, breathing around his flesh, his hand petting her soaked hair. 

“That’s my girl,” he murmured. “That’s my perfect, obedient wife.”

Published 
Written by Anarie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments