Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"While this can be read as a stand alone, I recommend reading the full series."

Naturally, Greg was free the following evening. Micah instructed Sophia to dress appropriately for the evening. She was to remember that not only was Greg a neighbor, but she was also, as Micah’s submissive, representing him. Sophia knew how he liked her to dress and should have no problem finding something appropriate. Despite also enjoying wearing skirts and dresses, Sophia had other ideas.  She knew very well that Micah preferred her to wear dresses or skirts and matching lingerie. She had a few nice pieces but didn’t feel like wearing them. After all, she wasn’t all that thrilled about going out anyway!

She showered, shaved, and did her hair and make-up in a simple but elegant style. Then, she pulled on her cotton panties and everyday bra. She grabbed her go-to capri pants and polka dot blouse. When Micah came home, he looked her over and shook his head.

“I thought you would know what I meant by ‘appropriate’, Sophia, especially when I used the word ‘submissive’,” he complained.

“Oh I know you wanted me to wear a dress and matching everything,” she retorted, “but I just wasn’t in the mood, so this will have to do. Sorry, bud.”

Micah cocked his head. “I was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt, young lady, but you just blew that. Upstairs. Now. Pick out a dress, put it on our bed.”

“But-“Sophia began.

“Now!”

She stomped her way up the stairs. Rooting through her closet, she picked out a lovely yet simple summer dress and lay it on the bed.

“Better,” Micah decided. “Nonetheless, you need a few reminders that your behavior reflects not only on you but on me and that you have agreed to abide by the rules we established. Now, take off your clothing and go to the MP room.”

Sophia frowned. She wondered what he meant by “reminders”, but did as he said. Once in the room, he handed her a package, and she ripped it open. Lingerie! Very pretty Lingerie!! She looked up at him, confused. 

Then she looked inside the cups of the bra and the crotch of the panties. She turned a little pale. "Really?" she whined.

The pretty light blue bra and matching panties had small rounded spikes sewn into the cups and seat of the pants. They would poke uncomfortably but not harm her.

He just looks at her and crossed his arms. He sat on the bed and patted his lap. Sighing, she placed the package on the dresser and draped herself over his lap.

“What do I expect of you?” he asked while continuing his spanks.

Sophia squirmed, but responded, “I will present myself as poised.”

“Good. Go on.”

Thinking fast, Sophia squeaked, “I will behave graciously and - ow! - follow my rules!”

 By the time he finished, Sophia would have agreed to anything. She also felt deeply ashamed of having behaved like such a brat. Was it really so hard to put on a dress? She actually LIKED the dress lying on their bed! Her ass was on fire! Now, because of her poor behavior, she would be seriously uncomfortable all evening!

Micah opened his knees and allowed her to slide between his legs. He released his cock, looking down at her expectantly. Remembering his decree that she thank him for any reprimand, Sophia opened her mouth, accepting his cock eagerly. 

She kept her eyes pointed upward and made love to his manhood. She kissed the crown, licked his length, and, when she felt him press against the back of her throat, began to suck, pulling him in deeper. The sheer joy of his taste released any lingering resentment she held. Her body, softened and warm from the spanking, began to burn with a different type of heat. 

indianruby9
Online Now!
Lush Cams
indianruby9

“That’s my girl,” he crooned. “Take it all. Show me you’re grateful for your punishment.”

Shocking herself, she actually did feel grateful. She realized that she had been testing Micah, trying to see if he would follow through with punishment if she blatantly disobeyed him. With this in mind, she sucked harder, putting her heart and soul into her ministrations. Moments later, she felt his cock expand and his delicious sweetness shot into her mouth. She gratefully swallowed every drop of him.

He smiled down and then helped her to her feet.

“That was beautifully done, Sophia. Now, put on your new lingerie then finish getting dressed. We wouldn’t want to keep our host waiting,” he said and kissed her.

Greg opened the door to them, all smiles. He was wearing a very bright orange shirt and khaki shorts and sandals.  Sophia started to giggle but swallowed her mirth after a stern look from Micah. Greg ushered them through his home and they sat on his back porch, sipping vodka-spiked lemonade. Sophia listened while Micah asked Greg about his work. She wiggled on the porch swing, trying to find the least irritating way to sit, but the little prongs against her freshly spanked bottom were a constant reminder of her earlier disobedience. Every time she lifted her arm to sip her lemonade, her nipples became harder and harder with each brush against the abrasiveness of the bra. She couldn’t remember a time when she had been so excited in front of someone other than Micah!

An hour later, Micah stood and held his hand out to Greg. “It’s been a great evening Greg, but Sophia here has had a rough day. I think it’s time we go.”

Sophia barely kept herself from snorting. “Rough” day? Had he really gone there?

“Oh. Yeah. Sure thing, Micah. I’m really glad you two stopped by. Can we do this again soon?” Greg asked, reminding Sophia of a puppy when he danced about looking for a treat.

“Of course, we can. The rest of this month looks pretty full, though. How about we try to make it a regular thing? Say the first Monday of the month?” Micah suggested.

Sophia looked at him, unsure why he suggest such a thing.

“I like that. Yeah. Thanks for coming,” Greg said again as he walked them to the door.

*

 "You did well tonight," Micah praised.

 "Well enough for a reward?" Sophia asked. 

He cupped her pink and irritated breasts in his hands, kissed each bullet nipple, and said, "Definitely."

*

The next morning as Sophia fixed a sack lunch for Micah, she asked, “Hey, why did you suggest we meet with Greg the first Monday of every month?”

“Sophia, didn’t you pick up on what was going on with Greg?”

“‘No, what?”

“He’s autistic, Sophia. High functioning, but definitely on the spectrum. Giving him a regular schedule will help him know what to expect,” Micah explained.

Sophia stood, her mouth open, her cheeks bright red. “Holy shit, Micah. How could I have missed that!”

Micah kissed her, grabbed his lunch, and answered, “I don’t really know, but you earned an extra hour with that plug inside you for cursing. Love you!”

First groaning, then grinning, Sophia watched as her husband left for work.  so, that meant three hours with the medium-sized plug inside of her. She wiggled a bit, grinned, and sipped her coffee. She'd never have believed that anal training could be so much fun.

Published 
Written by Anarie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments