Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Milord discovered that he loves public acts of domination. Sophia, however, felt it broke at least one of the cardinal laws of BDSM (Safe, Sane, and Consensual), which Micah totally agreed with. Therefore, he came up with two solutions: Create acts of submission that the general population would either not see or would be socially acceptable or limit the "public" to only those who have indeed consented to witness (and possibly participate in) acts of domination and submission.

With this in mind, Micah presented Sophia with a delicate, interwoven bracelet that he locked onto her wrist.  

"This is beautiful, Milord!" Sophia said as she turned her wrist this way and that, the delicate silver catching the light.

"I thought you'd like it. I expect you to wear this always. It is locked in place and I will hold the key. We know the meaning of the bracelet, but to others, it's simply a beautiful silver piece of jewelry," he explained. "I thought about a collar, but that's a little too obvious."

Sophia smiled up at him, then handed him a small, wrapped package. "I got this for you, Milord."

Carefully, Micah opened to package to find a Signet ring with his initials engraved on it.

"I thought this also would be inconspicuous, but if you're feeling all Dommy, you could tap the ring three times on a table or other surface, that's a signal to me that you want me to be a bit more formal. I could address you as Sir or something like that rather than using his first name. I also defer to you for ordering food or drink and such." Sophia blushed and dropped her eyes, embarrassed. "I mean, only if you want to."

Micah hugged her tightly and kissed her head before responding, "I think that's a brilliant idea. I love it."

"In fact, why don't we try out a few things? Go into the DM room. I'll be there in a moment."

Rising onto her toes, Sophia gave him a quick kiss and went upstairs, stopping by their bedroom to undress before entering the DM room. She stood next to the bed, head bowed, waiting almost patiently. She kept wiggling her wrist, enjoying the light feel of the bracelet against her skin. A few minutes later, Micah came into the room and ordered her to lie on the bed.

Grinning, Sophia obeyed, watching as Micah gathered various items.

"Really, a plug? How long are you going to have me keep it in? I mean we're going over to Greg's tonight, aren't we? I thought you were going to make love to me," Sophia whined. Micah raised an eyebrow. "Sorry, but I just don't want to sit there on Greg's couch making polite talk and all the while having a plug up my ass!"

Micah sighed and said, "Open."

Closing her eyes for a moment in resignation, Sophia opened her mouth. Micah inserted the silicone plug into her mouth and said, "Maybe that will keep you quiet. If I were you, I'd make sure it's good and wet before I take it out. Lift your knees and hold them up. Good. Now keep them wide."

Sophia squeaked when she felt both of her nether lips pinched tightly. Micah inserted first one then two, then three fingers inside her slick tunnel and began to finger fuck her.

"Jesus, you're wet. That's it, I know it hurts, but you love it. Easy to see by just how juicy you are. Go ahead and come. I'm not going to unclip those clothespins until you do," he warned, curling his fingers inside of her and hitting the exact right spot.

Sophia bit into the plug, her screams of ecstasy muted, as she thrashed on the bed, her orgasm washing over her, lifting her away from reality. Before the orgasm had ended, Micah yanked his fingers free and unclipped both clothespins. She screamed again, the pain mingling with exquisite pleasure as she rode the waves of her own pleasure.

"Good girl," Micah praised, now between her legs, and thrust his cock balls deep inside her dripping pussy. Tears ran down Sophia's face as she struggled to keep her legs splayed and her hands holding up her knees. She wanted so badly to run her fingers through the fine curls covering Micah's chest, but she dared not break position without permission.

Micah leaned down, bit her shoulder, kissed her neck, and continued to fuck her mercilessly. He murmured, "You're dripping wet, Soph. You look amazing with that plug in your mouth, holding your legs wide open for me. I was going to just leave that plug inside of you until it was time to leave, but now, now you need a consequence for questioning me, don't you?"

Sophia, close to her third orgasm of the afternoon, nodded. Micah arched his back, gave a loud groan, and shot his hot stream deep inside of her. When he finished, he rolled off of her and she began to lower her legs.

"No," he said sternly. "Stay exactly like that."

Sophia obeyed, her eyes wide. Micah then opened the bottle of lube, pouring a liberal amount on his fingers. He slowly inserted first one then two fingers, pressing more lube inside her anus. As he applied this, he scolded, "You shouldn't have questioned me, and especially not in that bratty tone of voice, should you?"

Sophia shook her head.

"There. That should be good. Now, open up," Micah directed as he removed the plug from her mouth. He then rubbed the tip of the plug against her pussy, coating it with their combined creams, before slowly pressing it into her anus. "Keep those legs spread wide, Soph. I hadn't planned on spanking you, but break position and this plug won't be the only thing to make you uncomfortable tonight."

Sophia moaned and lifted her hips slightly. How the hell had she begun to find an anal plug so damned erotic? When it was fully seated, Micah said, "There now. That's perfect." He held out his hand to help her stand. "Go get dressed now, love. We don't want to be late."

Alone in her walk-in closet, Sophia chose a hippie skirt and white top to wear. She brushed her hair and put on a bit of lip gloss before meeting Micah downstairs.

KasandraH
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KasandraH

"You look great," he praised, hugging her and reaching a hand beneath her skirt to tap the well-seated plug. "Feel okay?"

"No," she giggled as she answered. "It's big and uncomfortable and a constant reminder that I really, really want your cock there instead."

Micah threw his head back and laughed before saying, "Excellent!"

For the next hour, Sophia either sat on Greg's couch half listening to the men talk about video games. Then, Micah tapped his ring on Greg's coffee table three times. Her head spun around to him and her spine straightened. Her attention became focused on their conversation and her nipples tightened.

"Sophia wasn't really listening, Greg. Could you repeat what you just said, please?" Micah asked.

"Oh, sure thing. Well, I don't mean to be rude or anything, but since you said it was okay to talk about this the last time I saw you, Micah, I was wondering if you guys are into kinky stuff. I found this new game online called Kinky Kingdom and I really like it," Greg said.

Sophia gapped at him, open-mouthed. He started to apologize, but Micah held up a hand. "It's fine, Greg. Sophia, answer him."

"Um. Yes, sir," she began, looking directly at Micah. "Well, the truth is, Greg, we do know quite a bit about BDSM."

"The truth is, Greg," Micah elaborated, "Sophia is my submissive as much as she is my wife. You may have noticed, for example, that she's not wearing a bra. That's because she's not allowed to anymore."

"Yeah, I did notice. That's so cool. I'm a switch, actually. When I tie up my girlfriend she gets this really beautiful, calm look on her face. I feel so powerful, but also protective and, well, kinda honored that she trusts me so much," he explained. "She also sets expectations for me 'cuz I need that in my life. When I don't meet them, she gives me reprimands. I like that."

Micah laughed and said, "I know exactly how you feel, at least as far as being protective and honored. As to the reprimands, Sophia is actually being reprimanded right now. Would you like to see?"

"If you don't mind, yeah. I would," Greg replied. "It might give me some ideas for me and Mary."

"Sophia, I'd like you to stand up, then put your hands on the floor."

She hesitated only a moment before doing as he commanded. She closed her eyes, her face bright red when he lifted her skirt, pushing it above her waist. He nudged her feet apart a little more, fully exposing the plug.

"Oh cool! Mary loves an anal plug!" Greg said excitedly. "She gets all soft and really, really horny when I put one in her."

"Yes, so does Sophia here. Thanks for an enlightening evening, Greg, but it's time for us to go now," Micah stated as he lowered Sophia's skirt and told her to stand. He wrapped an arm around her waist as he walked her home.

"Well done, Soph. I really thought you'd disobey and need a punishment, but you were perfect. How about a reward? Whatever you'd like," he praised.

Sophia pulled off her dress and replied, "What I'd really like, Milord, is for you to replace this plug with your cock. If it pleases you, Sir, I'd love for you to fuck my ass."

"That, my girl, would please me greatly. Upstairs with you and lie on your belly on the bed, a few pillows under your hips."

Happily, Sophia raced up the stairs. She arranged the pillows, then arranged herself on top of them. Knowing his preferences, Sophia splayed her legs wide. She heard him enter the room and remove his clothes, then felt the bed shift as he knelt between her legs. He grasped the base of the plug, slowly spinning it. Sophia moaned, lifting her hips even more. With exquisite slowness, Micah removed the plug.

She expected him to gently, slowly enter her, but he surprised her by slamming balls deep into her ass. She screamed from shock, but not pain. The plug had widened her enough so that she could easily take his width and length. He fisted his fingers in her hair pulling her head back slightly.

"You are such a dirty slut, aren't you? Wanting to be fucked in the ass? I saw how wet you got when showing off your plug to Greg, too. Seems you like to be shown off." He punctuated each statement with a powerful thrust.

Sophia was lost. She heard his words, but couldn't quite comprehend what he was saying. Her mind had left her body, freeing her to simply feel him.

"I might have to show you off more often. Maybe even punish you in front of Greg. Or anyone else I choose," he threatened.

Sophia's body trembled, lost in an earthquake of pleasure.

"Like that, do you? Good. Because you are mine, Soph. I'll do with you as I please. You love that, don't you?"

"YES!" she screamed. "Please, Milord, Please!"

"Please what?"

"I DON'T FUCKING KNOW!" she wailed.

Micah laughed before giving her one last colossal thrust, then emptied himself deep inside of her.

Later, lying with their limbs entwined, Sophia whispered, "I was out of it, you know, deep in subspace, but I have to admit, Milord, I actually loved your making show Greg my plug."

He chuckled softly.

"I mean, I hated it because it was humiliating, but knowing he was into the lifestyle helped. Like we said earlier, I don't want to do something that would have embarrassed or upset him, but damn. It was hot as hell obeying you like that. It was hot as hell before you showed off my plug just sitting there knowing it was in me, too. I couldn't ignore it, not for one second. I kinda loved that."

"In that case, you better get used to such treatment, because I loved it, too. Now, let's get some rest. You're going to need it for what I have planned for tomorrow."

Published 
Written by Anarie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments