Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Gift - Part 1

"Sometimes The People You think Are Friends, Really Are Not And Some Gifts Come With Ties Not Just The Ribbon On The Box"

71
14 Comments 14
7.7k Views 7.7k
9.3k words 9.3k words

Author's Notes

""This is a story we started a while back and Rachel wanted us to finish it. She is working on Part 2 now so it should be posted in a couple of days. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Constructive feedback is always appreciated. Please vote and most important, ENJOY!""

The wheels touched down, sending up smoke as they gripped the runway. We rolled across the tarmac to the concourse and our gate. There was the usual announcement across the PA system. "We will be arriving at Gate B31, baggage will arrive on Carousel A." 

I packed up my carry-on and computer bag as the plane stopped. I sat back and took a deep breath reflecting on how it had been a long successful two-week trip. I had closed two huge deals for the company. I was so excited to tell Ally about them and what they meant to us, and our future.

We could finally fulfill our dream of buying the house on Fulton Avenue, we want it so badly. The owners, a retired couple, held the place for us for a year. With the commissions and bonuses from these two sales, we would be able to finalize the deal, and it would be our new home.

I waited until everyone had left the plane before I got up. I gathered my coat, carryon, and computer case making my way up the aisle and off the plane, thanking the Attendants and Captain on the way out the door.

As I walked down the concourse, I texted Ally: "I caught an early flight and am on the way home from the airport.” 

I was almost five hours early arriving. I knew that Ally had a dinner planned with her two best friends tonight, so I would be home long before she was. 

As I got in my car, I sat there for a minute. I looked at my watch, it was only 2:00 pm, so I thought I could stop at the office and drop off all the paperwork and clear my desk for the weekend. If we could get the orders processed today, I would finish the month with a big bang!

I drove to the office. As I walked in, the word must have spread already. I was greeted with cheers led by Sarah, my assistant, and the rest of the office. Then my boss Jake came out. "Case, what an awesome couple of weeks for you, congratulations man. These two sales are the biggest the company has had in a long time. Excellent job!" He was excited for me.

“Thanks, Jake! It was a great trip, so much fun and after a year’s work, we finally landed them.” I was so happy. We shook hands.

“No Case, you got them. All the arduous work you put in, got it done! Congratulations!!"

"Well, thanks, it was worth all the work and travel, so now it's time to celebrate," Wishing Ally was with me right then.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I went into my office and worked for an hour, finishing all the paperwork, and completing the orders. I logged on to my portal to see what my commissions and bonuses would be.  As I opened my page, a big ‘Congratulation’ flashed on the screen, and there they were. My commissions. Order #1 - $11,343.00, Order #2 - $14,128.00.  WOW, I couldn’t believe it… $25,461.00. It was more than I expected. 

My heart was pounding. Ally was going to flip out when I told her. Finally, Fulton Avenue was ours.

I saw a button flashing on the screen, 'BIG DEAL BONUS.' I had never closed a big deal that qualified for this bonus level before, much less two big deals. So, I wasn’t sure about the bonus amounts. My heart raced with excitement as I clicked on the button. My excitement was like a kid at Christmas opening his big present! 

The Bonus page opened, and there they were! I gasped aloud, “Oh My God.”  Two bonuses, one for each deal. $15,000 each, $30,000 total.  WOW, I had no idea!  

I couldn’t believe I had earned over $55,000 on these two deals alone, which was on top of my $10,000 a month salary. God, I am so glad I took this job when Jake offered it!

I took a deep breath. I thought about Ally and the house on Fulton Avenue. ‘It’s all ours now baby. It Is Ours… ‘YES’!!” I yelled aloud.

I pulled out my phone and called Ally, but it went straight to voice mail. I hung up. I didn't leave a message; I didn’t want Ally to hear the excitement in my voice. I noticed it was now 4:30 pm. I packed up my stuff and stuck my head in Jake's office. "Hey, I am heading home, have a good weekend!”

“Case, splendid work on this trip. I know it was long, but you did it. Look, my wife is out tonight. You told me Ally was out with her friends. Let's you and I go out and celebrate with a couple of drinks and dinner together!"

"Yeah, sure, that sounds great. Let me go home and clean up, and I'll meet you at 7:00 pm,

“OK?" 

"Great, let’s meet at the Blue Lighthouse on Reynolds Road. They have a great happy hour till 8:00 pm. They are known for their fabulous steaks.”

"OK, I haven't been there before. Text me the address and I will see you there." I turned and walked out, telling everyone, “Have a good weekend.” 

I was so happy and excited to see Ally and tell her everything. She was going to freak out over finally being able to buy our house. On my way home, I swung by Fulton Street. I parked across the street and looked at our new home. I took a couple of pictures on my phone to show Ally later. I was so excited thinking of our lives five years in the future. Ally and I would have a couple of kids. I am out cutting the grass. Ally comes home from the grocery store. I stopped and helped her bring in the bags. Then finished the yard. We are the picture-perfect family!

I was brought back by the buzzing of my phone.

It was Ally.

Ally text: “I see you called, been in meetings all afternoon. Heading out here in a few to meet the girls for dinner and dancing, I’ll be home about 11:00 pm. Wait up for me, I have a special present for you!"  Love You

My text: "Got back early, went to the office. I'm on the way home. Jake and I are meeting at 8:00 pm for dinner! I'll be home by 11:00 pm too! Exciting news, I Love you.

Ally text: "OK, have a good dinner. What's the exciting news?"

My text: “You must come home to me to find out!

Ally text: “Can’t wait, got to go, see you later. I Love you so much!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got home. There was a hint of a musty smell, but I couldn’t put my finger on it exactly. The weather was nice, so I opened the house up to air the house out.

I popped open a beer and unpacked, putting all my dirty clothes in the laundry hamper. I took a shower and shaved. I dried off, spruced up a little, put on a robe, and decided to be domestic. I took the laundry hamper into the bedroom and poured all the clothes out. I started sorting them into color groups as Ally does. I never do the laundry, so I mimicked what I had seen her do. As I sorted the clothes, there were blouses, shirts, boxers, Ally's slacks, lingerie, bras, panties, towels, and other garments.

I noticed some of the lingerie were new pieces that I had not seen before. I usually buy Ally's undies and stockings, and I have a little fetish. I love shopping for lingerie, and since I don't wear it. I bought all of Ally's. She may have treated herself to some new dainty things while I was away.

I put one load in the washer and put the rest to the side for later. I moved all the undies into one pile of delicate items. I picked up a set of new pieces. They were beautiful, moss green, and very sexy.

Normally Ally doesn’t wear thongs, so I thought it odd that she had bought them. She had always said, "The string between my butt cheeks feels funny to me; it makes me uncomfortable.”  She may have changed her mind, which would be OK with me. 

Ally looks fantastic in anything, especially in a lacy thong or G-string bikini. They both cup her puffy pussy exactly right, tight enough to show a faint camel toe, making her even sexier. Seeing her smooth, firm, bare ass in my head made me hard!

I picked up the green shelf bra made of delicate lace, almost see-thru, and I could tell that it was expensive. I looked at the label, 'Fleur of England,' confirming they were expensive and came from Nordstrom. I was shocked that she would pay so much for them without talking to me. Ally and I had looked at some of these brands at Nordstrom's a while back, but we decided that as beautiful as they were and as good as Ally would look in them, they were just too expensive! 

I doubted she would have spent the money on these, so the question was, how did she get them?

I picked up the matching thong. To my surprise, it was soaking wet. I thought it odd. Ally must have worn it yesterday and rinsed it out. I couldn’t resist holding it to my nose and inhaling her sweet scent. Wow, it was more pungent than usual, almost intoxicating. I thought Ally must have really gotten turned on. There seemed to be something mixed in as I smelled them, making them smell different? My cock twitched again. It was clear they were wet from her pussy cream, not from being rinsed out!

I saw a light purple thong like the other one. It was almost dry, so I smelled it too. There was the same scent on it but not as strong. Like the green thong, there was ‘something else there as well, I just couldn’t put my finger on it! I picked up a pair of yellow panties and smelled them. Her scent was strong, but it was just her scent on them, sweet and savory, but with nothing else. My curiosity was taking over, I needed to know what else was on the two thongs. I went into the kitchen and got a Ziploc bag. I put the new dirty thongs in the bag and set it aside. My heart was beating fast, and I had a sinking feeling in my gut. I was sure I knew what the other sent was, but I would have my chemist friend James at work test them on Monday to confirm my suspicions.

I also noticed there was a pile of bed sheets lying on the floor. I pulled them up and found the bottom sheet. I saw a large wet spot in the middle as I held it up. I spread the sheet out over the washer and dryer. My heart sank, and I suddenly felt like I would throw up. My hand started to shake as I looked at the mess in front of me. Right in the middle of the sheet was a large wet stain. I dared to lean over and smell it. There was a strong scent of Ally mixed with that same different scent in her thongs. There were also spots of crusty white residue on the sheets. There was no doubt I knew what that was! "FUCKKKK, IT WAS ANOTHER MAN'S CUM!!

My head almost exploded with jealousy and anger. My heart sank and my throat closed. I had a tough time breathing and couldn’t swallow. I leaned against the washer, gathering myself, calming down. I was shocked at what I had seen in the last few minutes. I got out my phone and took several pictures of the sheet and her stained thongs. I quickly went into fact-gathering mode. I had found some evidence that I may sadly need in the future.

Something was certainly going on that I was not going to like! The evidence was compelling, but I was not jumping to any conclusions until I had more information. As I looked at the stained panties and sheets, I saw all the signs, and that thought filled me with dread. Ally had been CHEATING on me, something I never thought she could or would ever do to me!

Evil thoughts that I didn't want to think about now filled my head. There had to be some explanation. So as hard as it was, I would wait until I knew more information before doing anything. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I stood there looking at the stained sheets and thongs, I thought about today and the great two weeks and two fabulous sales I had made. I thought about the huge commission and bonus I earned. It was a lot of money for us. Then there was being away and missing my loving wife every minute I was gone. Then there was Fulton Avenue. Then there was this mess. It was crushing, making everything else just a 'grain of sand' compared to the magnitude of this potential problem. As damning as things looked, I had to wait for confirmation. I had to know, and I would know on Monday afternoon. I would deal with it all then. 

I decided that this weekend with Ally would be our usual ‘welcome home sex and love fest’ like we have when I must travel the two weeks each month. I would have to dig down deep, bring out my acting skills, and bury my doubts, fears, and anger until Monday. Or I would try!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The first wash load finished. I pulled it out and put in the second load. I put the first load in the dryer. I picked up the baggy and walked into my office, putting it in my briefcase. I sat at my computer, looking at the blank screen.

Shaking my head, ‘What the fuck was going on?’ I was very confused.

I logged into Ally’s email, perusing her messages for anything that looked suspicious, and I didn't see anything, so I moved on. It was a little after 6:00 pm, so I went to shower and dressed for my dinner with Jake.

I stood under the shower, thinking about what I had discovered. Suddenly my emotions overtook me! My face dropped into my hands, and tears rolled down my face. The thought crushed me that Ally could be cheating on me. I just didn’t understand ‘WHY! We have been so much in love, doting on each other our whole marriage. We have planned our future life together. We were talking about kids again and the house on Fulton Avenue. We have had a wonderful life, and NOW THIS!!

My God, what the fuck has happened?

I tried not to overreact, but it broke my heart. I felt so sad. I cried hard, mixing my tears with the shower water. My body trembled in total dismay! I stood, letting the shower pound on me as I slowly calmed myself. I could not let anyone know I suspected anything was happening. Not Jake and certainly not Ally!

I dried off, dressed, and drank another beer. Before I left, I put the sheets in the washer by themselves, letting them wash while I was gone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I solemnly drove to meet Jake at the Blue Lighthouse on Reynolds. It was in an area of town I didn’t often visit, so I had never been to this club. As I pulled up and parked, I sat in my car with my eyes closed, gathering my thoughts, composing myself.

I opened my door to step out. I looked up and saw the club door fly open. Two couples came rushing out the door hanging on each other, laughing, and having a fun time. I didn't look at them, trying to focus on my attitude as I walked toward the door. The couples were behind me. As I reached for the door, I heard it. A familiar voice… Ally's voice! "Come on, quit fooling around Stacy. Get in the car. We have to go. I must be home by 11:00 pm!”

I froze. Stunned, I looked back and saw the back of Ally's head as she ducked into the back seat of an SUV with a man getting in behind her. Shocked, I could not move. My heart was pounding, so I leaned against the door frame. I had a tough time breathing. I wanted to see if that was Ally and who she was with, but I didn’t want her to see me. It took everything in me to stop myself from turning around and yelling at Ally. Then running to them, punching the guy out and dragging my wife home. I fought my angry desires. I took a deep breath, stood tall, and moved through the door, letting them go as I looked for Jake, as if I hadn’t seen them at all.

I paid for my $10.00 cover and looked around. I saw Jake sitting at the other side of the bar, nursing a beer. He was looking around, I guessed for me. He saw me and waved. I walked toward him. We met in the middle of the room and shook hands. He didn’t seem as happy to see me as earlier today. I instantly wondered if he had seen Ally with the other man and felt uncomfortable.

"Hey, Jake, how are you doing?” I ordered a beer from the bartender.

“Doing OK, I guess,” He seemed a little down.

"What's the matter man, you were so upbeat earlier. It was a momentous day and a great two weeks. Did something happen?"

Jake looked at me with sadness in his eyes. I knew then he had seen Ally with her friend Stacy with their dates! He was conflicted just as I would be, not knowing what he should do, tell me or not?

I took control, "Hey, I'm starving, let's get a table. You said there are great steaks here, and I need one." Trying to keep things as light as I could.

I was boning up for ‘The Discussion,' I knew we would have.

"OK, yeah, they have an awesome Ribeye here," 

We moved to a booth toward the back of the club. We sat drinking our beers as the waiter came up, and we ordered a bucket of beers and some of their signature fried pickles.

As we waited for the food, we talked shop, and Jake kept saying how proud he was of me for booking these two huge accounts. “Case, you did an incredible job landing those accounts! As it turns out, these two accounts could make up as much as 25% of the annual division revenues. These are great wins for you and the company."

“Thanks, I am proud of what I accomplished and how good it is for the company. The commissions and bonuses are incredible, Ally will be shocked when I tell her later tonight.” I saw Jake flinch when I mentioned Ally.

“Case, I spoke to Michael after you left this afternoon. Man, I am so excited for you. Michael asked me to tell you about something we have been working on for a while now.”

I looked at him with muted excitement. “So… what’s up?”

“Case, we are promoting you to a new position, Chief Account Manager!”

“What… are you kidding me? That's incredible?"

My problems with Ally vanished for the moment.

"Yeah, it’s a position we have wanted to add for a long time, but we didn’t have the right person for the job, but we do now, it is you, Case!” 

"Wow, Jake that is fantastic. Thank you so much. Ally will be so happy!"

I said that before I thought about the elephant in the room! I saw Jake's face drain again when Ally's name came up!

“So, what does that mean exactly?”

“Well, you will receive a 30% salary increase, a luxury company car, BMW, or Mercedes or an equal. We will cover 100% of the vehicle cost and operating expenses, and we gross up your income to make sure it costs you nothing! You will also become a stockholder in the company with a stock grant equal to 50% of your salary that will vest over five years. You will also receive stock bonuses based on your annual performance.” 

“Gosh, that is all amazing, Jake, so what are my responsibilities?”

“Patience, Patience, in a minute! There are two more big benefits you will also participate in, the Executive Profit Bonus Program. There is a bonus based on the company's annual profits, and you could receive an annual bonus at the end of the year equal to as much as your full annual salary!”

“What… are you kidding?”

“Yep, it was 50% last year, and with your new accounts, the bonus should be a lot higher this year." Jake was smiling again.

Finally, you receive five weeks of paid vacation. Add to that; you receive a one-month vacation salary bonus! We want you and Ally to take a month's break each year for yourselves, to recharge and have some fun, and we want to pay for it!”

"My God Jake, this is all amazing. Wow, I feel like I want to hug you!”

We laughed as the beers and fried pickles arrived. We munched on them and drank our beers. I thanked Jake again. I was buzzing with all this good news. What a great business day. But what a horrible personal day. 

“OK, what are my responsibilities?”

“Well, we haven't worked all of that out, but there are three key things I can tell you now. 1) You will maintain your current clients and develop new key corporate accounts. 2) You will be our key Major Account sales trainer, and your goal is to teach our senior sales reps to capture these large accounts. 3) You will head the Sales Development Team. This new team is focused on elevating our company in the eyes of potential customers. Right now, you will have a blank check to develop that strategy or strategies!”

“WOW… is all I can say. I am flattered that you and Michael feel I can do all of this. I will promise to do the absolute best job I can. I won't let you down!!"

"Monday, we will all get together and talk over more details. I will show you your new office and introduce you to the company staff in your new position. Then we will roll out your new team. On Wednesday, there will be a celebration party at the boss's house for you and Ally!” Jake looked at me. His eyes changed as he said Ally's name.

I sat looking at Jake, as ‘the elephant in the room’ came out again. His expression changed from happy to sad again! Suddenly all the joy that had been in the room was sucked out, and the air was dead!

"What's the matter, Jake? You have that same look now you had when I came in. This is a happy time. What's going on?"

I knew he was struggling with how to tell me.

The waiter showed up again, and we ordered ribeye steaks with all the trimmings. I ordered a bottle of good red wine and two glasses of Cristal champagne for a celebratory toast!

As Trent the waiter walked away, Jake looked at me. He had a serious look on his face. Jake was hurting for me. Knowing what he saw, and him having no idea I knew about Ally being with another man, he was struggling with how to tell me.

He started rubbing his hands together as he looked up at me. "Case, I have to tell you something painful for me to say!" His voice was very shaky.

I looked at Jake, waiting! "Damn Jake, you look terrible. What is it? Just say it!” I needed Jake to get it out! I sat back and waited for what I knew he would say!

"Case, I don't know how to tell you this. When I came in here tonight, I saw two couples kidding around, dancing, and kissing each other. I thought they were a little loaded, so I didn't pay any attention to them. Then the two women walked past me going to the ladies' room, and I got a better look at them, and I realized I knew one of the women.” He swallowed hard, “Case it was Ally!”

“Man, I was shocked. Ally was all over the guy. They danced and kissed like lovers. I moved closer to them, so I could hear them talking. They were all kidding around, then one of the guys said, “Let’s get out of here and go to my place.” 

Then I heard Ally, “Come on, let's go. We only have a couple of hours. I must be home by 11:00 pm!”

“I looked at my watch, it was 8:00 pm. I knew you would be here about now. They got up and left a couple of minutes later, just before you walked in. I prayed you didn’t run into Ally in the parking lot!"

I looked at Jake with shock on my face. It had to be as painful for Jake to tell me what he had seen as it was for me to hear it. He was a good friend and my boss, and I respected his honesty, as he told me what I already knew!

Trent came with our hot juicy steaks. He served them but neither of us had much of an appetite at the moment. He had also brought two glasses of Cristal and a bottle of red wine. 

I looked at Jake. "Thank you for being so honest with me! I did see them as they left but wasn't sure if it was Ally. I thought I heard her voice. I looked back but didn't see her. So, you have confirmed my painful suspicion. I don’t know what is going on, but you can be damn sure I will find out!"   

We tried to eat, but our appetites had vanished. We picked at our food. The realization that Ally was cheating on me filled my stomach with bile, and I wanted to vomit. I drank the last of my beer and slugged down a glass of good red wine. Jake did the same, and I poured each of us another glass.   

We were quiet for a few minutes! Jake was looking at me, worried if I was OK. What a day of mixed emotions, incredible highs, and the profound depth of lows. Once the shock wore off, our hunger returned, and we finally managed to eat most of the steak dinners. It was a delicious steak; even all the shit that had happened today couldn’t kill the great flavor. Jake and I talked about the future, and I tried to focus on all the good things happening. 

“Jake, please don't feel bad about telling me. Today when I got home, I found very incriminating signs that Ally was cheating, so what happened here confirmed what I had sadly suspected for the past six hours. I am crushed by what she has done. I cannot understand it and why? I am not doing anything until I know more. I am moving on as normal, just like I know nothing has happened!”

"Case, how are you going to do that? Ally will know something is wrong, women's intuition you know!"

petitealicie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
petitealicie

"Jake, this has to stay quiet for now and maybe forever. I will not say anything to Ally about it for a few days to see what she says and does. I also need to know more about his name, the length of their involvement, everything, you know I need tangible evidence!"  

"Case, my lips are sealed. If you need anything from me, please ask me.”

I looked at my watch, it was 10 pm.

“Look friend, thanks for everything but I need to get going. I need to be home before Ally, so I look normal when she gets home at 11:00 pm. I want to be there when she walks in to see how she looks, what she does and if I can see any 'real' evidence." 

"Case, I'll call you tomorrow and check on you. Be careful. I hope this is not what it looks like. We stood up and shook hands.

"Jake, this evening has been bittersweet. All the wonderful things you are doing for me at work are great. I am so excited about them. Then I find out that my wife is cheating on me too! It is all just surreal!”

"Yes, I am sure it is. Case, I know you will work it all out!"

“I promise you Jake, whatever happens with Ally and me, I am dedicated to the company and will give you 110% in my new job. Thank you so much for your trust and friendship!"

I picked up my flute of Cristal! "This toast is to all the good things in our lives, to good friends, like you Jake. To our great company and our great future together. Thanks for the confidence and opportunity!"  

Jake added, “To my good friend Case. May he and Ally solve this problem and survive with happiness and love!”

We clinked glasses together and slugged down the Cristal.

“I have to go!” Looking at my watch it was 10:15 pm.

We hugged, and he patted my back and whispered, "Don't do anything rash Case; try to work it out!" 

"I won't. I love Ally too much to kick her to the curb. I must try!” Jake patted me on my back, and we walked out together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On my drive home, I thought about everything that had happened today. I decided I would just be me and tell Ally all the good things that have happened this week and what it meant for us. I might be lucky and smoke something out if Ally sees what she will be losing!

I got home about 10:40 pm. The house was dark. I parked in the garage and went inside. I went into the laundry room and pulled the clothes out of the dryer. I added the sheets while I folded the clothes and put them away for her, then put mine away. When I finished, I pulled the sheets out, folded them, and put them in the linen closet.

I got a beer and turned on the TV. I sat in my chair and waited.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The news came on, and a few minutes later, I heard the garage door open. Then I heard Ally come inside, “Case, I’m home!”

I didn't move. I wanted to see how Ally looked as she walked into the room. Her hair, her face, her clothes, everything!

“In here,”

Ally came through the door smiling. She looked normal. Her hair and makeup looked natural, not too fresh. Her clothes looked worn, but not messed or wrinkled.  

I braced myself as I stood, smiling, taking her in my arms, kissing her. I inhaled her scent. There was that mixture again but different with a slight hint of a man's cologne. My body shivered as I held her tight, not wanting to deal with any of what was coming. It would be ugly and painful, and I was unsure of the outcome.

I went to kiss her again, but Ally pushed me away. "What's the matter, you're different?”

"Oh nothing, everything is great. I am happy to see you. I have missed you so much these two weeks!” I hoped that I hit her hard, so Ally was feeling my reaction.

"I missed you too. It's been lonely this week. Even tonight wasn't all that good?"

I looked at her knowing what she had said was a bald-faced lie! It killed me that she would do this and lie to me straight in the face.

“Sorry, who did you go out with?” 

“Oh, Sandi and a couple of her friends,”

“Where did you go?”

"Some club I have never been to. We danced and laughed. They have great steaks there. It was on Reynolds Road. One of Sandi’s friends recommended it.

“Well, I’m glad you had some fun!”

I wrestled with asking who Sandi's friends were but left it alone for now. I wanted a good weekend before the shit hits the fan on Monday.

“Babe, I'm going to take a shower and change. Come on up in twenty minutes, and I'll be ready for you.” Ally smiled at me as she turned and wiggled her ass as she left the room. 

I walked into the kitchen to put my beer can in the trash. I saw Ally's purse on the counter. I went to the steps and heard the shower running. I saw her phone in the pouch on the side. I pulled it out and looked at it. What was her password?

I tried her birthday, nothing. I tried our wedding date, bingo, and I was in. 

I scrolled, looking for a string from Sandi. Twenty messages down, there she was. I opened and scrolled back up to the beginning of the week. There were a lot of texts, and I found one on Monday and started reading there.

Sandi’s text: “Hey girl, is Case out of town again this week?”

Ally text: “Yes, he's gone all week again. I hate it. I get so lonely while he is gone. Two weeks is such a long time.

Sandi texts: "Can we go out again this week with my friends?" 

Ally text: "I'm not sure, Sandi, things got out of hand the last two times, and I feel terrible about it. I can't believe I drank so much and let those things happen!"

Sandi text: "It will be OK! Case will never find out! We can eat, dance, and have a couple of drinks, nothing else, OK!"

Ally didn't respond for over an hour, but then she did.

Ally text: I can go on Friday, but I must be home by 11 pm. Case will be there waiting for me. Just dinner, dancing and drinks, nothing else! I mean it, nothing else!"

Sandi text: "OK, I get it, just dinner, dancing and drinks! You can get home by 11:00 pm, no problem!

There were a lot of short texts throughout the week planning Friday night.

Thursday, there was one that interested me!

Sandi text: “Ted asked if you could wear one of the lingerie sets, he bought you?"

Ally text: "I told you nothing was happening, so why would it matter?" 

Sandi text: "Well, he did spend $500 on those two sets, so I guess he thinks you should wear one for him!"

Ally text: "They are both dirty, no, I won't!"

Sandi text: "OK, I'll tell him. He won't be happy!"

Ally text: "Well, I won't go out then, tell him that!"

Sandi text: “Calm down!”

Ally didn't respond to that text or the following four texts Sandi sent.

On Friday, Sandi texted Ally around lunch.

Sandy text: “Are you going out with us tonight!”

Ally didn’t answer her.

At 4:10 pm

Sandi texts: “Look, we leave my house at 6:30 pm. If you are going be there by then, and if you're not, it's OK, I understand!"

Ally didn’t answer her.

At 6:05 pm that night, Ally texted Sandi.

Ally text: “On my way, be there in fifteen.”

Sandi text: “Great, Ted will be happy!”

Ally didn’t answer.

The subsequent texts between them were at 10:40 pm.

Ally’s text: “Ted is dropping me off at my car at your house. Talk to you tomorrow!" Heading home to Case, I feel like shit!"

Sandi text: “You will be OK! He will never know!”

Ally text: "That's not the point, I know what I have done, and I have to live with it. NO MORE!! It's OVER! I told Ted!! 

I sagged back; my heart was crushed. There was no doubt Ally had been fucking this guy Ted for a while now! I didn't understand any of this at all!!

I closed her message app and put her phone back in the purse pocket!

I leaned against the counter, breathing ragged, not knowing how I would be able to act normal over the weekend? I knew I had to do it for now, as painful as it would be!

I decided I would focus on all the good things that had happened and were happening and somehow try to get Ally to admit to what she had done, putting our future together in real jeopardy.   

I walked upstairs, and the shower was still running. I walked into the bathroom and saw Ally's clothes on the floor. Through the steam cover glass, I saw into the shower. Ally was slumped on the floor sobbing!

I looked down at her clothes piled on the floor. I saw a pair of pink lace panties. I picked them up. They were soaking wet and full of Ted's cum in the gusset. It was clear that Ally and Ted had fucked after leaving the club. 

I picked up all her clothes and put them in the hamper like normal.

I tapped on the glass, "Baby, you, OK? You have been there a long time. You'll be a prune if you don't get out soon!"

"Oh Honey, sorry, the hot water just felt so good. I sat down and let it rain on me. I'll get right out. Wait for me in bed. I have a treat for you!"

I went back into the bedroom and took off my clothes. I slipped between the new silk sheets I put on earlier today, replacing the ones on the bed when I got home.

I lay there waiting for the shower to turn off and the door to open. A few minutes went by, then Ally’s hand came out the door and turned off the light. She pushed open the bathroom door and slipped into the doorway. Her silhouette looked sexy as she stood with her feet spread, wearing a thin baby doll nighty. I could barely see the swell of her breasts and her pussy lips. She looked so fucking hot, my cock instantly got hard, overcoming all the other bullshit I was dealing with!

Ally walked to the bed and slipped in. “Oh my, silk sheets, this is special. They feel wonderful!"

I flinched when she touched me, as thoughts of Ally doing this to Ted in our bed made me nauseous. I swallowed hard, trying to keep it under control.

“I am so glad you are home baby. I missed you so much. I have had a difficult two weeks. I have had to make some tough decisions, and I didn’t make good choices. I get so lonely when you're not here, and I'm not happy about what I have done. Case, I needed you here to help me make good choices, but you were away!”

I thought about what she was saying. I had to be careful, or I would give myself away.

"What are you talking about? What bad decisions?"

I knew Ally was struggling and felt as horrible as I did. Her crying in the shower was a sign that her guilt was eating her alive! She was struggling with what to do and how to tell me, knowing what she had to say to me, to clear her heart and take whatever happened!

Ally moved, so she was kneeling on the bed next to me. The soft light from the bathroom was the only light in the room.  In the soft light, she looked like an angel, dressed in the virginal white see-thru baby doll she was wearing. 

I could see her chewing her lips as she sat back on her heels. Ally was looking at me with sad eyes. I wanted her to sweat, to feel the same sadness I was feeling. I wanted her to feel shame and disgust for herself. The same guilt and disgust I felt for her.

I felt strongly that if Ally did not feel the same feelings of disgust and pain that I did deep inside her, and if she didn’t realize the severe damage she had done to our marriage, she may not be the woman that I could love any longer.   

I could tell Ally was desperately trying to decide how to answer my question. 

I lay watching Ally as she sat silent for a couple of minutes. There was a strange air in the room. She was looking down unable to look at me, chewing her lips like she did whenever she was nervous!

Then I decided to up the ante.

“Are you OK?" 

Ally didn't answer, she just sat there starting to shake.

“Well, Ally, let's talk about some good things that happened in the last two weeks, where I made great decisions, and so did my clients!"  

Ally looked at me, her sad eyes now showed total despair. She was suffering a great deal of emotional pain. She had something she had to confess to me, and she had no idea how to do it.

Ally had never lied to me about anything, until today. I knew she couldn't lie now. She had no choice; it was eating her up inside. She had to confess now before she crumbled into dust! 

I added more fuel to her fire of despair!

“Ally, look at me! While I thought you were waiting for me, I worked hard for us and had a great two weeks. I closed off the two biggest deals the company has ever had. They were my two BIG accounts, and they turned out to be huge deals. So, since I got back so early, I went to the office this afternoon. Everyone at the office was excited and so happy for me, Jake especially.”  

“We got all the paperwork done, the order entered and processed.” 

“I waited to come home until they cleared, then I went into my personal sales portal to see my commissions. My God, Ally, I made over $25,000 in commission!! Baby to be exact it was $25,461. Do you know what that means?"

I watched her whole body begin crashing in despair! 

“It means the house on Fulton Avenue can be ours now. With this money added to what we have saved, we can afford to buy it, move in, and get started building our family as we have planned too. All our dreams and plans, all that we have worked for, are coming together. Isn’t it great, Ally, finally just what we’ve wanted our own home, then babies!”

Her face contorted in anguish; her body started to shake as I watched her slowly melting with guilt. 

I applied more pressure.

“We have worked so hard together to get to this point. I know all my traveling has been hard on us, especially you. With us being apart and you being so lonely, it has been a big sacrifice for you. I hear it in your voice every time we talk. I hated it but look; all the sacrifice has been rewarded. Being strong for us and standing by me has helped make this happen for us! I don't think I could have done as well if I didn't know that I had you at home waiting for me. I just love you so much for your dedication to us!

I looked at Ally. She was in shocked turmoil, and there was almost no reaction. She was nearly paralyzed with guilt and fear as she rapidly slid into the pit of deep despair and depression!

“And baby there is more! I got a 'special bonus,' a 'Large Account Bonus’ of $25,000. That is over $50,000 in total, isn't that fantastic?”

There was no response. Ally looked in shock, unable to speak. Her body was trembling now, she was crashing fast.  

"Ally, isn't that great?”

I watched her melt into a puddle of shame, guilt, and fear! Her eyes filled with tears that started to flow down her cheeks.

“All the hard work I have done that has forced me to be away from you for those two-week trips, while you were here at home ‘faithfully’ waiting for me to get home, has finally paid off. Closing these two huge accounts this week has opened new doors for me, and now I can stay home, and we can move into Fulton Avenue."

I knew all of this was killing Ally. A big fake smile showed on my face as I fought back the nausea I felt!  

I kept driving it into her. "If you hadn’t been here at home supporting me and faithfully waiting for me, I might not have been so motivated. But my love for you drove me harder to succeed. I hoped you understood that being away from you was just as hard for me as it was on you. I hope you know I did it all for you and us, for our future together!”

Ally was almost catatonic. She was sitting there, a total mess now, after hearing of my success and knowing of her betrayal. Her tears became like a river flooding down her cheeks as she started to sob hard, just as she had done in the shower. Ally was crashing hard. She saw all the dreams for our marriage dissolving right in front of her face.

Her guilt had become overwhelming and was eating her up! She knew she had to confess, but how?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ally shook her head and wiped her tears away. Her breathing was rough as she looked down at me with a cloud of sadness surrounding her.

She took a deep breath and shook her head again as a shiver hit her.

 "Case, I told you I made some bad decisions in the last two weeks, and I believe these decisions have been so bad that they may destroy our marriage. I am truly sorry! It is killing me, realizing just how reckless I have been with your life, mine, and our marriage!”

Ally’s eyes looked away, unable to look at me. She took a deep breath and sighed, then looked at me with sad, tear-filled eyes.

"Case, I have cheated on you over these two weeks!"  She burst into tears as she confessed her infidelity sobbing loudly!

After a minute of hard sobbing, she gathered herself with no help from me

"These were the biggest mistakes of my life, and I hate myself for what I have done. I lost all control of myself and allowed myself to do things I never thought possible. I think I have destroyed the most valuable thing in my life, our relationship, our marriage, and you and me!"

Ally looked down as her tears turned into uncontrollable sobbing. Her whole body was shaking. Her hands covered her face as she fell over on the bed and curled into a fetal ball!

My heart was pounding in my chest as I heard it from her lips! Ally CHEATED!!

I did not react. I did not touch or console Ally. I did not say anything to her. I got off the bed, leaving her to wallow in her pain, guilt, and disgrace. I left the bedroom.

It was up to her to make the next move.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked to the den and poured a large glass of Jim Beam. I sat in my easy chair, kicking my legs onto the footstool. I took a big swallow, leaned my head back, and looked at the ceiling. I felt the burn as the golden liquor slid down my throat. My mind was reeling, ‘how in hell were we going to survive this fucking mess!’

The real question was, did I want to survive this? Did I want to continue to be married to a cheating wife? I sat there for a good half hour, finishing my drink, and wondering how I could survive this. All our dreams could be washed away, just like the love we had worked to build. Everything could be at its end!

I got up, poured another glass, and took the bottle. I walked to my office. I got the plastic bag full of cum soaked thongs, the matching bras, and my phone with the pictures of the sheets. I walked back to the bedroom. I stood outside listening and then pushed the door open.

Ally was in the same position, still sobbing. I looked at her as a deep feeling of dread spread over me. I felt sad and angry, but I mostly felt the piercing pain that my loving wife had given herself to another man!

I sat on the bed, poured two inches of Beam, and took a huge gulp. It burned my throat, but it was soothing and felt good compared to the painful burn I felt in my heart!

I watched Ally sobbing uncontrollably. When was she going to stop? I laid the panties out on the bed beside her and opened the picture on my phone.

As calmly as I could, "Ally, get hold of yourself! We need to talk, and we can't talk if you are crying like a baby. Stop feeling sorry for yourself!  You did this, so you must bone up to it and talk to me about it! Get up, put on your robe, wash your face, and come back here, do it now!!”

Ally looked up at me. There was fear in her eyes as she looked down at the things I put on the bed. She looked back at me, then back at her cum covered panties. She slowly got off the bed and put on her robe. She looked like a wreck! I knew this was as good as she was going to look, as her story unfolded. I expected she was going to look much worse as reality set in.

Ally went to the bathroom for a few minutes, longer than I expected. When she came out, she had freshened up. Her face was dry, and I hoped her head was clear. She knew what she had to do. She slowly crawled back on the bed and kneeled as she had before. 

I moved, sitting cross-legged in front of her, ready to hear her story. But before I let her start, there were rules!  

"Ally, look at me,"

When Ally looked at me, her eyes were full of fear. God, I hated this part. I felt terrible for her, but she was the one that had cheated, so she had to endure whatever happened!

"Ally, I need you to listen to me! At this moment, we are at a major crossroads in our lives, so the words you utter next are the most important words you may ever speak.”

"I need you to hear me! Do you hear me, do you understand?”

Ally nodded,

"No, Ally, you need to say it."

She looked at me with swollen red eyes, “Yes, Case, I hear you!”

"OK, Ally, you have only one chance to tell me 100% of the truth, every detail, do not leave anything out! Regardless of how difficult or hurtful it might be for me to hear. I want it all, no secrets!! There are rules, so please listen carefully." 

“Rule 1 - You must tell me 100% of the truth, EVERYTHING, regardless of how painful it is for you to say or for me to hear.” 

“Rule 2 - NO Excuses, own up to everything.” 

“Rule 3 - I need to know WHY! Why in the world would you do this!”  

“Rule 4 - If at any time, if I sense that you are lying or leaving something out for any reason, I WILL pack a bag for you and throw you out the door! So be careful what you say and how you say it!"

“DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?”

Ally coward away, "Oh My God, I have fucked up so badly!” She started sobbing again!

“God Damnit, stop crying, or you can just leave now!” I was angry.

Ally looked shocked, cowered away, and grabbed the duvet pulling it up like a shield.

“Ally, this is all your doing and your only chance to try to save us, so tell me ‘The whole fucking truth and nothing but the truth,' and you best pray that I believe you!"  

Ally started shaking violently again as her nerves were working in overdrive.

I went to the bathroom, got a glass of water, and handed it to her. I turned on the bedside table lamp for better light. Then I took the soiled panties out of the plastic bag and the ones she had worn tonight and laid them on the bed with my cell phone. I set the voice recorder on and waited for her to start.

Ally paused, so I decided that I should add more pain!

"No waiting, Ally, get started. I want you to understand that any lies for the balance of your story and every day from here on will end us forever! The whole truth is the only way to survive. One small lie will end any chance we will survive this disaster you have created! I want you to be clear about this and fully understand what you will lose if you were to be deceitful and do not come completely clean with 100% with every detail and answer for every question I ask without hesitation. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?”

Ally nodded her head. ‘Yes’!

“No, say it, tell me again!”

“YES, I UNDERSTAND! I’ll tell you all of it, every painful minute, if you want all the gory details, I will give them to you!” Tears rolled down her face.

I handed her a tissue box, and I was sure we would both need them. Ally dried her eyes and took a swallow of water.

“Start from the very beginning. How did it start, when did it start, then continue with everything until this very moment, leaving out nothing? I want every stinking, deplorable detail of your cheating affair with your lover, TED!”

“Oh My God, you knew!!” Ally coward away again, “Oh!! I am such a fucking fool!”

"Tell me now, Ally!"

Ally started looking away and dropped her head!

“NO, Ally, look at me! Look me in the eyes and tell me everything!"

“OK, ok, please give me a minute!”

She took a deep breath and another sip of water. She gathered herself, took another deep breath, looked at me, her eyes were full of hurt and sadness.

She started!

©MaxxNRachelWrenn

All rights reserved. No part of this story can be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means without written permission from the author. All the characters are fictitious, and any similarity to real people, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental unless otherwise stated.

This story contains mature material, strong language, and sexual situations intended for mature readers.

All characters depicted in this story, participating in any sex act, are of legal age, over 18 years old.

Published 
Written by MaxxNRachel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments