Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Gift - Part 2

"The Struggles of True Love - The Real Story is Unveiled... Well!"

54
14 Comments 14
4.3k Views 4.3k
7.8k words 7.8k words

Author's Notes

"Sorry for the delay with the next installments. We have been blest with several new commercial projects. New installments on the way. <p> [ADVERT] </p> The Struggles of True Love - The True Story is Unveiled, or is it? We Love Your Comments and Votes - ENJOY"

"Case, you must know that I love you more than anything. None of what has happened should have happened, and it was not planned or done to hurt you. You are the love of my life, and I can't lose you. I will love you forever regardless of what happens after today!"

"It all started very innocently. I have been going out on Fridays with my girlfriends for a while now, as you know. We would typically go out and have dinner, go to a club to have a few drinks, then dance a little. It was all playful fun, and I was home early each time, as you may remember."

"There were six of us at the beginning, but over the past several months, a couple of the girls had started dating seriously, so they dropped out. Joan, the one other married girl, got pregnant and didn't drink anymore, so she started only coming for dinner and then going home, then she finally stopped altogether. Leslie stopped coming a few weeks ago. She and Sandi had a falling out and didn't agree on things anymore, so she stopped coming out with us. That left just Sandi and me."

"So, five weeks ago, we decided not to go out for a while. You may remember asking me why we had stopped, and I told you the group just went their separate ways. It wasn't the same with just the two of us, not a lot of fun."

"Then two weeks ago at lunch, I mentioned to Sandi that you were going on one of your long two-week business trips again. I said how lonely I get when you are gone. So, on that next Wednesday, I had lunch with a few other girls, and Sandi came up to me afterward as I walked back into the office. We chatted for a few minutes, and she asked, 'So Case is out of town, right? Are you bored and lonely? Do you want to go out tonight? We could have some dinner and drinks. It would just be the two of us, and we could make an early night of it. What do you say?"

"I was lonely, and the thought of being home alone for nine more days wasn't very appealing, going out sounded like fun, so Sandi and I went to dinner at Olive Garden. We talked, drank, and ate. After a couple of carafes of Chianti, I felt good and did not want to go home to an empty house just yet."

"I texted you: 'I'm out to dinner with Sandi and might go dancing. Love you!'"

"I didn't hear back from you for over an hour, so in the meantime, we left the restaurant, and Sandi drove us to Delio's, a dance club we like. Usually, there are five or six of us, so we are a large group and can ward off the men that flock to us. We mostly danced with each other, and rarely did a few single girls dance with some guys. None of the married ladies danced with the other guys."

"That night it was just Sandi and me, so it was like we had targets on our backs, and the men were all over us, buying us drinks and hovering all around. We were both uncomfortable, so Sandi called a friend, James, to come rescue us, posing as her husband."  

"When James arrived, he had another man with him, Ted! I didn't know either of them or had no idea Ted was coming with James. I was a little pissed off at Sandi. I thought she was trying to set me up, since she hadn't told me he was coming. I would have left and gone home right away if I had known. I dragged Sandi to the ladies' room and told her off."

"What the fuck Sandi? I'm married. Who is this guy? Why did you invite him? I am married, and this is not right. I'm going home!!"

"No, No, it is all innocent. Just play along, and we could dance a little, then you could call an Uber and go home when you are ready!"

"That is how it all started. It was an innocent enough situation at first! But it changed a little later, and things got more complicated."

Ally stopped, blotted her eyes, gulped water, and took a deep breath. She looked at me, trying to measure my response, but I gave her a dead-faced look.

"So, the ploy worked. All the other guys stayed away for the most part. We all danced with each other and had innocent fun. The drinks were flowing, and there was no real flirting. Nothing inappropriate was happening! No one paired off, we were all having a fun time, or at least that is what I thought was happening!"

"Then later, I was getting tired and thought of calling an Uber. I noticed that Sandi and James had disappeared for about a half-hour, leaving Ted and me alone. We talked, drank, and danced a lot of dances. Ted was a good dancer. The booze started to affect me. I was getting very horny as we were dancing closer together. You know how I get when I drink. I missed you so much and knew I was going home to an empty bed."

"I went to the restroom and texted: "I am having fun with Sandi and her friends. I really miss you, call me!" but I heard nothing back. I needed to hear from you to reinforce my willpower, which was slowly breaking down. The booze and my hormones were working overtime, making me very wet and very horny!"

"I didn't hear from you by the time I needed to return to the table, so I tried to tell myself to be strong and go home. As I returned to the table, Ted stood, 'Are you OK? You were gone a long time?'"

"I looked at him, 'Ted, I have had fun, but I need to go home now!'"

"Ted pulled me to him dragging me on the dance floor, not letting me leave. He pulled me tight against him, tighter than before, and I could feel all of him as he pressed against me. Ted was a good-looking guy, about ten years younger than me. He is a successful banker and financial advisor. I was flattered that he liked dancing with me."

"As we danced, his cock starts to harden. Jesus Case, my pussy was weeping badly. I became very turned on and horny as ever! I realized that I felt comfortable in his arms for the first time, and I had never considered it sexual. It was just comfortable dancing. He was a perfect gentleman, and he just held me, and we danced to several slow songs. All the time, his cock was pressing against me. Jesus it was driving me crazy."

"Just then, Sandi came back. She pulled me aside, "James and I are leaving. Here are the keys to my car, you drive it back to my house and get your car, OK? I'll see you tomorrow."

"I tried to protest, 'Sandi, you can't leave me here with Ted alone. It's not right! I'm married and was OK with it while you were here, but this isn't right! I must leave now too!' I took out my phone to call an Uber."

"Look, Ted is a nice guy. All he wants is to dance with you. Has he done anything inappropriate? No, so just have some fun and leave when you want!"

"I reasoned that she was right, so she left me with Ted and went off to fuck James."

"I returned to the table, and there were fresh drinks for Ted and me. He grabbed me, and we danced again. After a few fast dances, a slow song set started, and I was getting more tired. As we danced for the first time, I rested my head against his chest, not flirting. I never thought he would take it sexually, but he did."

"It became clear after that dance that Ted thought otherwise. Soon his hands, which had been tame all night, started to wander down to my waist and onto my ass. At first, he just held me there, and I reached back and moved his hands, looking up at him and shaking my head. That was the first outward flirtation on his part. It felt good, but I knew it was wrong, so I knew I needed to leave after that dance."

"Ted, you know I am married and need to go home now! It is almost 11 pm. I have had fun, but it's time for me to go!"

"He apologized for his hands, begged me to stay. He promised to be a gentleman the rest of the night!"

“I declined, gathered my bag, and headed to the door."

"Ted followed me to Stacy's car, wanting to keep me there, but I got in and locked the door. I rolled down the window and said goodbye. Ted pushed a business card in my hand. He told me, if I ever want to dance again, I should call him!" 

"I thanked him for a beautiful time, but I knew I had to leave, so I drove off to Sandi's, dropped her car, got mine, and came home."

"When I got home, I was so horny, and you weren't there. I took a shower and made myself cum twice. I crawled into bed and called you. You were in Arizona, so it was business after dinner, so I hoped to get you, but you didn't answer again! Boy, I really needed to hear your voice, but I knew you were out at dinner with a client. I hoped you would see that I had called a couple of times and take the time to call me back. I really did need to talk to you!"

Ally stopped trying to assess the effect what she was saying had on me, I didn't change my expression. As innocent as it started, it hurt me to hear that another man turned her on like Ted did.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I was so emotionally exhausted I must have fallen asleep before I saw your text. I saw it when I woke up in the morning."

"Case text: 'Baby, I am glad you had fun. I miss you so much and can't wait to get home. I know it's a long time, but we have done this before, hang in there! It will pay off a lot for us, I promise! I'll talk to you tomorrow. Call me during your lunch hour! I love you so much!'"

"I felt terribly guilty about the night before. Your text cheered me up, and I couldn't wait to talk with you in a few hours."

"You know when we talked later that day, I felt so guilty. I love you so much, that your voice gave me strength, I felt much better."

"Later Thursday afternoon, Sandi called, "Hey Ally, since there are only two of us, just come to my house for dinner tomorrow night. We will grill some salmon and corn and drink some wine!"

"Sandi, it is just going to be you and me, right?"

“Yes, all the other girls are doing other things.”

"No men Sandi!

"No men, OK I get it!"

"OK, I'll come. What can I bring?"

“You bring the wine, whatever you want!”

“Friday, I went to work looking forward to spending the evening with Sandi and not being home alone!”

Ally started to fidget more, wringing her hands, and chewing her lips. I braced myself for this part because things must have changed that night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Friday, I arrived at Sandi's about 7 pm. We opened one of the two bottles I had brought, sat out on her deck around her fire pit and talked. I got to know more about her, she told me about her and James and their relationship."

"They have been 'fuck buddies' for about a year, and that's as far as she wants it to go. She told me about their bedroom exploits. You know women tell each other sex stuff in detail, more than guys do, so by the end of the conversation, I knew that he was a good lover, and what turned Sandi on!"

"We finished the first bottle of wine and decided we needed to eat. Sandi started the grill, and I put together a salad. We cooked, ate, settled in, and watched a sappy love story on Netflix." 

"We finished the second bottle of wine and talked some more. We finally talked about you and me. Sandi wanted to know about us, so my loose lips told her much more than I should. I told her how horny I get when I drink and how horny I was right then. I tried to downplay it and decided it was time I should go home."

"Sandi made some coffee, and we talked in the kitchen as we cleaned up, helping me sober before my drive home. "Ally, you should stay over tonight and go home in the morning!"   

"I thought for a minute but decided I needed to go home." 

"As I got my things together, Sandi told me to wait a minute and disappeared. When she returned, she handed me a medium-sized, gift-wrapped box, it was beautiful."

“'What is this?" I was surprised."

With a big smile and excitement, “Just open it!”

"I quickly undid the pink ribbon and peeled off the silver wrapping paper, opening the box. Inside was a Nordstrom box, so I opened it. There was an envelope lying on the sealed light pink tissue paper."

"I laid the card aside and broke the seal on the tissue paper, peeling it back."

“Oh My!” I was shocked. Case, Inside were two sets of the most beautiful bras and thongs I had ever seen. 

Ally paused and looked down at the cum filled panties on the bed, then looked at me! Her eyes were so sad with tears hanging in them! She swallowed hard."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Case they were made of thin lace and so delicate that I was almost afraid to touch them."

“What is this, Sandi?”

“I think you should open the card!”

"My hands were shaking, thinking you may have sent this to me. I opened the envelope. As I read it I fell back in the chair, shocked!"

"‘Ally,

You are an incredible woman. I enjoyed our evening together. I have thought about you every minute for the past two days. I want to see you again, but I know that that may not be possible. I wanted to give you something that would honor your beauty and remind you of me when you wear them. So here are these two beautiful sets of bras and thongs. They are very classy and befitting what a beautiful, unique woman like you should be wearing next to her skin. I know that I may never see you wearing these, but I can only imagine how sexy you would look!

Please wear them on your sexy body and enjoy them!

Ted'"

"Oh My God! Case, I was completely shocked!"  There was no way I had any idea I had that kind of effect on him. But then he sent me bras and thongs, and I thought, 'What the fuck! My whole body shook, and I was suddenly horny as hell.

"Sandi started gushing, "Girl, that man wants you bad!" as she reached into the box and held up one of the thongs. It was thin, see-through lace, and so small it could barely cover anything! My body shivered, thinking of wearing those and the matching shelf bra."

"Oh… My God, they are beautiful. You must try them on!" Stacy smiled, holding them out to me."

"My head was spinning, and I felt the wine even more. I looked in the box at Ted's sexy gift. Against my better judgment, I took the tiny pink thong and bra and walked down the hall to the bathroom."

"I closed the door and locked it. I sat on the toilet and thought for a minute, holding the sexy lace garments in my hand. They were so soft and delicate in my fingers I just had to know how they would feel against my skin. I quickly stripped off my clothes and looked at my naked body in the mirror. My nipples were already extremely hard. My pussy was very wet, already leaking down my thighs. I took a tissue, dried myself, then slipped on the thong, pulling it up tight between my legs. The little back string slipped between my ass cheeks, pressing tight against my asshole. The front pouch cupped my excited pussy tightly and felt wonderful against my skin!"

"It felt sexy as I ran my fingers down between my legs, cupping my pussy and squeezing it. Jesus Christ, I was so turned on at that moment. Anything could have happened, and unfortunately, it did!"

"It was a shelf bra, and you know how much I love them. I slipped it on and set my nipples in the lacy slots making my hard nubs stick out. I tweaked them and moaned as a rush shot through me straight to my clit, making it burn. I could hardly stand still. I looked at myself in the mirror. God Case, I looked so fucking hot I wished you were there. We would have fucked each other to death right then!"

"Jesus, my hormones were raging. I took a deep breath, unlocked the door, stepped into the hall, and walked back into the living room. As I stepped into the room, I was shocked and almost fainted."

"There, sitting on the sofa next to Sandi, was Ted. I froze in the doorway. I honestly could not move forward or backward. It was like my feet were glued to the floor. I started breathing fast, almost hyperventilating. I looked at Sandi as my anger rose. She had a big smile on her face."

"A scowl quickly showed on my face, and she felt it. If looks could kill, she was dead one hundred times!"

"Surprise!!" she chirped like this was something I wanted when that was the last thing I expected and not what I wanted."

"I finally gathered myself! "No, No, No… I screamed Ted leave now! I turned and ran back to the bathroom. I closed and locked the door leaning back against it breathing hard."

"I sat on the toilet top and tried to think. I was in a fog for a few minutes, and none of my reasoning made any sense. But I knew I should dress in my clothes, give the gift back to Ted, and leave right then."

"Then it became clear that Sandi had set me up so I would fuck her friend, Ted, without any regard for me being married to you, Case, or even giving a damn about anything but getting Ted laid!"

"Then there was my irrational thinking. It was clear that I had a major effect on Ted, so much so that he spent a lot of money on this beautiful gift. You know I love sexy lingerie, so I loved his gift. I stood up and looked in the mirror. I looked so hot and sexy that I didn't know what to do! I was losing control of my logical mind, which scared me!"

"Then Sandi came to the door knocking. "Ally, I'm so sorry, Ted has gone! It was a cruel stunt to pull on you! Please come back out! I am sorry, I thought you would like him being here!"

"I changed my clothes and opened the door. Sandi was standing there. I glared at her, "Well, you were fucking wrong! I did not like it at all. You fucking ambushed me and put me in a very awkward position. You were so fucking wrong, Sandi; I can't believe you did that! I am married, and you have no right to try to destroy my marriage! You knew I didn't want anything to happen, yet you tried to make me have sex with him! Sandi, you are fucking evil! Stay the fuck away from me!" I yelled at her with anger in my voice."

"I stormed out of the house, expecting Ted to be outside the door waiting for me, and he was not. Relieved, I got in my car. As I started to back out, Sandi came running out with 'the gift' box, "Ally, you have to take this!"

"She pushed it through the window, so I pushed it over on the seat and backed away, saying nothing to her!"

"I came home and texted you."

"Ally's text: 'Hey babe, I am home early tonight. I miss you so much. I need you here! I love you so much. Call me, please!!"

"I was begging you to call. I needed to talk to you so badly!'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I lay there listening to Ally tell me the gruesome details, I didn't feel like she was trying to flavor it at all and was telling me exactly what had happened from her perspective, 'Her Truth'! Unfortunately, that is not always the actual truth. She might be telling me exactly what happened, and I hope she was, but that was my challenge, getting to the 'Real Truth'! Ally looked at me desperately, seeking some response or indication. I gave her nothing! I just looked at her silently, waiting for her to continue.

"At home, I put 'the gift' on the kitchen table and poured a glass of wine. I was so confused. The first thing that ran through my mind was you, Case. I love you so much and would never want to do anything that would hurt you, never!"

'Then I looked at Ted's 'gift box' on the table. He was a nice guy and smitten with me, but I didn't want to cheat on you. He gave me a beautiful gift, and I knew I couldn't keep it, so I had to give it back to him. I knew it was dangerous to meet him, so I needed to figure out another way.'

"I took a shower and was ready to go to bed. I wanted to talk to you so badly, so I lay in bed and called you! I was listening to the phone ring when a text came through. Your phone went to phone mail, and my heart sank! I was so disappointed. I needed to hear your voice, I needed you so badly to help me get through this, but you weren’t there for me. I hung up without leaving a message, knowing you would see I had called, and I thought you would call me back, but you didn’t.

I looked at my text hoping it was you, but no, it wasn’t you, it was from Ted!"

"Ted's text: 'Ally, I am sorry for embarrassing you by showing up. Sandi texted me and told me to come over, and you would be excited to see me! Once I saw you and saw you, I realized that was not the case. I could tell by your face that it was all wrong when you saw me. I am so sorry. Please forgive me. I would never do anything to embarrass you or hurt you!'

NahomiAndrewss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NahomiAndrewss

I read his text several times and wondered if I should answer him or not! I decided to send him one text and end this whole mess!"

"Ally's text: 'Ted, I want to thank you for your beautiful gift. Second, I must return it. I am married and should not accept gifts from other men, gorgeous, sexy lingerie! Sandi was entirely out of line inviting you over, and I had no intention of you seeing me wearing your gift, in person or ever again! It was Sandi's little game, just like the night we met. She is trying to hurt my marriage, and I will not allow that to happen. I love my husband and plan to have his babies and live with him for the rest of my life. With that said, I need to arrange to return your gift as I cannot keep it!" 

"I lay there praying you would call me as I waited for Ted's response. Case, I was thinking of you, how much I love you, how much I missed you and knowing I had another full seven days before you would be in my arms again! I was despondent! God, I missed you so bad!"

“My phone dinged.” 

"Ted's text: 'Oh Ally, I am sorry! I never meant to offend you, and I understand that you are married, and I would not want to do anything that would hurt your relationship with your husband. I only want you to be happy! I do like you very much. You are so special, different than any woman I have known before. My gift was fitting for a beautiful woman like you. I never expected to see you wear them. I only wanted to think about how happy you were wearing them and how they would gently caress your skin. I am sorry for all the mess Sandi has created.'

"I was shocked at Ted's attitude; he didn't seem like a predator. I knew I needed to give the gift back to him, so I texted him again."

"Ally's text: 'Ted, thanks for your understanding. I do want to return the gift, so if you give me your address, I can have it sent to you!'

"Ted's text: 'Oh, that won't be necessary. If you feel strongly about returning my gift, it is only fair you do it in person and let me see you one last time!'

"Oh shit… I thought about what Ted said and how I felt about him. I did like him as a person, but only as a friend, not as a lover. Case you are my only love and lover, I don't need anyone else! I have the man that I love and want, YOU!"

"I wasn't worried about Ted anymore. I thought he understood me and my love for you, Case. I thought we could meet, and I could return his gift, and that would be it!"

"Ally’s text: 'Ted, thank you, I would like to meet with you as soon as we can so I can return your gift, clear this whole thing up, and end it!'

"Ted's text: 'I can meet you tomorrow evening. We could have a quick dinner, and you can give me the gift back!'

"I thought about having dinner with Ted. Could I do it without getting too worked up? I was so lonely and horny all the time, with another full week until you were home with me, Case. Could I do this? Could I stay in control? 'YES, YES, I decided I could do this!'"

"Ally's text: 'OK Ted, we can meet tomorrow at 6 pm. Where?'

"Ted's text: '6 pm it is. Let's meet at Estelle's Diner. It's on Thomas Drive.'

"Ally's text: 'OK, 6 pm, at Estelle's Diner. Ted, this is just dinner and nothing else! Do you understand? There is one other thing. Only we know we are meeting, and DO NOT tell Sandi!'

"Ted’s text: 'Yes, I understand, NO Sandi!'

“So, I had made the dinner date with Ted.”

"I finally fell asleep without hearing from you but hoping you would call and wake me up, but you never did call or text. I couldn't understand why you ignored me; it was unlike you!"

"I didn't sleep well that night, thinking about everything. I missed you so much, Case. You are my rock and my world; I was bewildered now and needed you! I needed to hear your voice to feel your love through the phone. You would give me the strength I needed to do what I had to do with Ted and return his gift!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I thought back to last week and realized that I was remiss in answering her calls, texts, and a couple of emails. I was courting these two clients and was 100% focused on them, and I ignored Ally a bit. On this night, we had gone out to a nightclub for dinner, and I had danced quite a bit with several beautiful women from their office. I had turned my phone off for a few hours, so I never heard her calls or texts. My bad, I should have been there for her, but then again, she should not have been in this position. I still understood how she felt because I had never ignored her before. Then I wondered, by not being there for my wife, had I contributed to what happened somehow?

"Case, I was worried about seeing Ted again but knew I needed to end things with him entirely by giving back his gift. But there was more. It was like he had some pull over me, or, I was just so horny, and that was it! I didn't know, but I was extremely nervous!"

"Saturday, I worked cleaning the house and grocery shopping. As the day went on, I grew more nervous and uncertain about going to dinner with Ted. I dressed conservatively, so Ted didn't think I looked sexy, and I wanted him to see this was just a transaction and nothing more."

"All day went along. I still have not heard from you. It had been almost two days, Case. Why did you ignore me? What was going on with you, I wondered. You had never done this before, and it worried me?"

"I bathed, shaved all my body hair as I normally do. I picked out my conservative clothes, but I did choose some nice undies, the yellow lace bikini and bra set you like. I needed you close to me; it was the best I could do with you being away. I wore a button-up blouse and straight-leg pants with modified heels. I put on light make-up and muted lipstick."

"As I looked at myself, I looked good but like a businesswoman, not a sexy date, and that is how I wanted it to be! I drank two glasses of wine before I left and decided to order Uber since I didn't want to drive home in case I drank too much due to my nervousness."

"When the Uber arrived, I took one last look at myself, took a deep breath, and with a strange excitement coursing through me. I put on my jacket, picked up Ted's gift, and left."

I was intrigued by the detailed recount of Ally's story. Some of this I knew from reading her text messages, and she had total recall of the events. I knew she was being honest with me so far, and I was happy about that. The critical parts were coming up, and I was concerned about hearing about the next seven days and nights!

"The Uber driver was nice. We chatted about his day and some of his customers. Soon we were at the diner, and I went out. I got the driver's number so I could request him later to take me home alone!"

"I walked into the diner looking for Ted. He was sitting toward the back in a booth. He saw me and stood as I approached. We looked at each other. It was awkward, very awkward. I knew he wanted to hug me, and to be honest, I had a similar feeling but resisted and slid into the booth, putting his gift box on the seat beside me. I was trying to keep as calm and unaffected as possible, remembering that this was a business transaction, NOT A DATE!!"

"We chatted a little, breaking the ice, then I put the gift box on the table and pushed it across to him. Ted looked disappointed and sad as he took the gift back. I felt relief that I had returned it, so now all we needed to do was eat, then I could leave!"

"Ted, I want to thank you for the thought of giving me the gift. They were beautiful, but I am married, so accepting them would not be right. I hope you understand, I love my husband, and it just wouldn't be right!" feeling so good that I had gotten all that said with no reaction.

"Ted looked at me, 'Ally, I like you more than I should, but I can't shake my feelings for you. You are beautiful, smart, and sexy as hell. As I sit here now, I am so excited I would like to take you out of here and make love to you! I know that is wrong, but it is how I feel.'

"Case, as he talked, he looked me straight in the eye. I could see the passion rising. It made me feel funny and sent chill after chill, up to my spine and all through my body. I have never been pursued by anyone in my life except you. It made me feel strange, and my body started to react. My nipples hardened, and my pussy became very wet. My resolve started to melt away again, and I became extremely nervous!"

"Ted's hand touched my hand, sending an electric jolt through me. At that moment, I knew I was in real trouble here, and I quickly excused myself and went to the restroom."

"I slumped into a stall, sitting down, breathing very, hard. I was starting to panic and needed badly to talk to you.'

"I pulled out my phone and looked for a message or text from you. I couldn't understand why you had not texted or called me! I tried to call you again, but it went to voice mail again like the last five calls I had made. Damnit, Case, where were you! I desperately text you! Once again, there was no response!"

"I sat there trying to strengthen my resolve, and I told myself I had to be strong and get away from Ted as quickly as possible! I walked back to the table, and Ted stood. He looked at me, gripped my shoulders, boldly pulled me to him, and kissed me hard!"

"OH FUCK, Case I, that was it. I just melted 100% of my resistance completely faded away. Ted drew me into his kiss, and I kissed him back as passionately as he had kissed me!"

"Ted stepped back, pulled a $20 bill out, dropped it on the table, picked up the gift box, and led me, like a child, out of the diner."

"I was in a fog, overcome with his eagerness and my body's reaction to him. When we got to his car, he pulled me to him, kissed me again, held me tight, and slipped his tongue into my hungry mouth! The kiss was like a passionate kiss two long-lost lovers might have, full of pure animal lust."

"I was suddenly on fire. You know how I get sometimes! At that moment, I knew I was completely lost! I wanted him, needed him. No, I needed you, but you did not call me for two days and were away for seven more. I looked at Ted and almost said, 'Take me somewhere and just plain fuck the hell out of me… fuck me and fuck me hard!!' But I didn't!"

"Damnit, Case, where the hell, where are you? Why didn't you call me? I could have made it through if we could have talked, God Damn You!!'"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My heart was pounding in my chest. My cock was hard as my wife explained her seduction by this man. I was confused by my physical reaction, and I was also confused by my emotional response. I was upset, jealous, and hurt, but I was not angry with Ally or Ted! I didn't understand any of my feelings. I should be ready to throw her out of my life forever, but that was not what I felt. All I knew was that I was horny as hell. It was good that it was dark in the room, and Ally couldn't see my hard cock tenting under the sheet.

Ally was looking at me, seeking some response, but I was not ready to give her anything!

"Ted and I drove off, and a few minutes later, we pulled into Ted's driveway for the first time. He lived in a nice house in a nice neighborhood."  

"My heart was pounding as we sat looking at each other. This moment was the most critical decision of my life Case. I realized my body was on fire, and I was so horny! I wanted Ted. I also knew that if I walked through his door, all bets were off, and I would fuck him that night, which would destroy our life together!

My mind was spinning, telling me I needed to call Juan, my Uber driver, and go home right now!”

“But my body was telling me differently. I was so horny. I needed sexual satisfaction. I wanted you, needed you, Case, not Ted, but you weren't here, and Ted was! I was sitting three feet from a man who wanted to give me just what I needed. He wanted to make love to me, fuck me, satisfy me, and God, I needed that so badly right then.”

“There was a major battle going on inside me, and tragically, the naughty side was winning.”

“Damnit, Case, where are you? Why haven't you called me? I am desperate here, where are you! I needed you now. Why wouldn't you call me or text me? God, I needed you to help me!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once again, I thought about last week. I had been busy, but I was out drinking with my customers a few nights, and when I saw Ally's calls and texts, I didn't respond, telling myself that I would call her later. But by the time I got back in, it was too late, or I didn't call, for no real reason! I wondered if I had responded, all this mess would not have happened.

But then again, I have never even considered cheating on her, and I have chances every day that I am on the road. I don't know if my call or text could have stopped it, but maybe I could have. Ally says that just talking to me would have reinforced her will, and it would have!! My being unresponsive and taking her for granted as I enjoyed my nights with my customers contributed to what happened.

I wondered if I was partly at fault for this mess!!

"Case, I desperately tried to hold on and not get out of the car. I took out my phone and looked at Juan, the Uber driver's number. I was about to press call when my door opened, and Ted reached in, taking my hand. I looked up at him, and his eyes were full of lust for me. My God, I instantly lost the battle!"

"Case, I was completely lost. I knew as much as I love you that if I let myself succumb to Ted, I was destroying our marriage! That terrified me! I knew that whatever happened would never stop my love for you, but I didn't know about you?

Ted pulled my hand, and like a 'Stepford Wife,' I stepped out of the car and looked into his eyes. He dropped the gift box on the ground and pulled me into his arms, kissing me softly! He looked in my eyes and asked, "Ally, are you OK with this, or do you want me to take you home?"

"Wow, there was my out, he would take me home, and it would be over. I was so confused and didn't know how to answer him. My long pause was the answer Ted needed. I put up no resistance when he kissed me again, harder with more passion, having an overwhelming effect on me!"

"My thoughts snapped back to you, Case, and I stepped back from Ted, dropping my eyes from his, and weakly said, "Ted, I don't think I can do this!"

"My mind was spinning, my body was begging to be fucked, but my love for you was like the only wall separating me from letting Ted take me, fuck me, and destroy us." 

"Case, I cannot ever remember being that horny before. It was like a huge sexual magnet was in front of me; my body wanted satisfaction, and Ted was my only solution!"

“Suddenly, all my resistance melted away, and I looked at him again. His eyes were on fire with lust. He wanted me as badly as I wanted him to fuck me, and I needed him to make me cum over and over. My whole body craved him. My nipples were so hard, and my pussy was no longer moist. It was soaking wet with desire.” 

“My mind was no longer conflicted. But I knew what I was about to do was wrong, but I no longer had the willpower to resist Ted. I was rationalizing the whole situation and was blind to all reasons.” 

“Deep inside, I knew that if I did this, and cheated on you, Case, you would leave me, and it would be the end of us! It would destroy everything we had built together and the beautiful future we had planned. My confusion made me sad, and I started to cry! Tears ran down my cheeks as I looked up at Ted, then dropped my eyes and put my hands over my face, sobbing.”

"Oh Ally, you aren't OK with any of this, are you?"

"I finally looked up at him. "No, Ted, not at all. Part of me wants this so badly, but I know if we do this and I cheat on my husband, I will never be able to lie to him about it, and when I tell him, he will leave me! I will have destroyed my marriage, and I can't do that!"

"Ted pulled me to him, trying to comfort me. I tensed up in the last stand against my sexual desires. My body needed satisfaction, and I knew I could not go for another week without sex. I didn't know how I would survive the next seven days!"

 "Ted held me as tears rolled down my cheeks. He pushed me away and looked down at me, "I do not want to destroy your marriage, Ally, for one night of pleasure, and that would not be right for either of us. I should take you home!"

"I felt instant relief as the decision was made for me; after all, it was what I wanted. I sat back in the car, and Ted drove me silently to our house. As we turned into the driveway, I felt better, safe on my turf."

"Ted stopped the car and came around to my door. He opened it, and I stepped out and looked up at him. We both realized that this was the last time we would see each other. I was home safely, and life would go on like normal. Then we looked at each other, not saying anything for a long time. My body was quivering, and I saw the lust flaming in his eyes again. I was unable to move." 

“Then suddenly, a strange sensation of 'loss' spread through me. I liked Ted, not loved him, or even really felt anything for him, but I liked him. He had handled this like a gentleman, and badly that Ted was leaving me after he had been so sweet to me."

"Insanity took over, a crazy rush of lust-filled desire raced thru me, and a horrible idea entered my head! I reached into the car and picked up the gift box. I took Ted's hand and started toward the front door."

"Ally, what are you doing?" as he followed me up the walk."

"Without a word, I opened the door, pulled him inside, and led him to the couch. "Sit there, don't move!"

"I walked out of the room with the gift box. I went into the bedroom and stripped off my conservative clothes. I pulled out the pink lace thong and matching shelf bra, slipping them on.”

"I dug in my drawer for some sheer, white, thigh-high stockings and rolled them on. I added my four-inch heels and stood looking at myself in the mirror. What I saw was the sexy Ally Ted wanted and the sexy Ally Ted was about to get it! At that moment, for some crazy reason, I instantly dismissed all my thoughts and decided the only right thing was to give myself to Ted for the night.”

"Looking back, Case… at that moment, standing in the driveway, I lost my mind. I had fought all night to come home and end the whole Ted thing. Then as we stood there in our driveway, I completely surrendered. I was so horny my body took complete control, and all logic vanished."

"At that moment, there was no way I could resist fucking Ted. You know how I get when I am all sexed up, I need a cock. While you were gone, I became hornier by the day. I have been very sexted up, from the first time I met Ted, he had given me the gift, he had seen me in his gift lingerie at Sandi's. When you put all that together, I was too sexually weak to resist him."

"Oh God, Case, I am so sorry if I have destroyed us. I hope not, but that is your decision to make!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I thought about all I was hearing and could see how the perfect sexual story had twisted up. I was not communicating with Ally, when Ted was. I know how horny and sexed-up Ally gets. She can be insatiable when she gets like that. I helped push her to the edge by not responding to her desperate calls for my attention until it was too late.

What had happened was in large part my fault, but still, it was Ally's decision to cheat.

GOD DAMN her!

Part 3 Coming Soon

Copyright © MaxxNRachelWrenn

All rights reserved. No part of this story can be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means without written permission from the author. All characters are fictitious, and any similarity to actual people, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental unless otherwise stated.

This story contains mature material, strong language, and sexual situations intended for mature readers.

All characters depicted in this story participating in any sex act are of legal age, over 18 years old. 

 

Published 
Written by MaxxNRachel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments