Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Gift - Part 6

"Every Gift giver should receive a special Gift in return, it is only fair, maybe even two."

43
16 Comments 16
2.5k Views 2.5k
7.2k words 7.2k words

Author's Notes

"Here is Part 6. We thought we could finish here but we couldn't so Part 7 Final is done and ready to post as soon as this post clears. We both read it twice before we wrote the last two Parts. First, we each read it separately. Then we read it aloud with Maxx reading the male parts and me the female part. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Let me tell you if you have a partner, try it, that was an incredible experience. We couldn't wait to finish it. We were all over each other immediately. So hot! Enjoy, boy we sure did. Rachel"

After breakfast, I didn't know what to do. I wondered what Case was going to do to Ted and Sandi. With Ted moving to California, he would have a harder time, but Sandi was here, so Case had easy access to her. I knew Case would not do anything that would put him directly in jeopardy, so what would he do? 

Case called me out sick from my work for a few days, so I had nothing to do. So, I decided to be domestic and clean the house, do laundry, and later work in the yard. 

I was sure Case went to his attorney's office for a few hours. This was not over by any means, so Case protected himself and his job and ensured all the legal things were handled. That frightened me. What would that mean for me?

While scrubbing our bathroom, my phone rang, and I ignored it. It rang again a minute later, and I pulled it out and saw a familiar but unwanted number, and I put my phone away.

I finished the bathroom and bedroom, then did the laundry. I cleaned the kitchen and dried and folded the clothes. I planned tonight's dinner and our playtime later by going through my lingerie, looking for the right sexy nightie I would wear for Case tonight.

My phone rang again, and I wasn't answering it. I muted the sound so it would only vibrate, and I couldn't turn it off, encase Case called me.

I was tired and hungry. I made a snack and sat outside, looking at the blue sky and smelling the fresh air. When I looked in the fire pit, I saw one of the bra buckles that did not burn. I picked it up. It gave me an odd feeling as I held it, and I could not keep it. I ignited and burned the fire, ensuring All The Gift was completely gone. 

My phone vibrated as I sat eating my snack and having a Coke. I looked at it and smiled. It was Case. He had been gone for a while, and it was now midafternoon. 

"Hi, baby." My voice was cheery.

"Hey, what you been doing?"

"Been cleaning, washing clothes, and now I am having a snack. What have you been doing?"

"Just some business stuff so I can take the rest of the week off and some other things. Can you get cleaned up and meet me at 5:00 pm?"

Oh No, what does he need me to do now? I had a bad feeling. 

"Uhhh, yeah, I guess. Where are we going? What do I need to wear?" I am sure I sounded nervous; I was. 

"Meet me at the office. You can park in my new spot in front of the building, and I'll pick you up there. You can wear a nice little dress, nothing too fancy, and you know you will look great whatever you wear."

Well, that was a sweet comment. Maybe I shouldn't expect the worst.

"OK, I'll see you at 5:00 pm?" 

"That works. I'll see you then. I love you."

"OK, love you too." 

I hung up and sat back, taking a deep breath. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today went well. I accomplished a few important things.

I met with my attorney Anthony Timms and drew up a Postnuptial Agreement. None of these agreements are ever good for the cheating party and are mostly used to frighten the cheating spouse. That was certainly our intent with Ally. I believed she would never do anything like this again, or I would dump her right now. I thought she was being true and was ashamed about what she had done, and it would never happen again.

Anthony suggested that if Ally ever cheats or betrays me again, I should take everything away from her, leaving her with only the bare minimum the court would require, giving her nothing more. If children are involved, the penalties would be severe, losing custody with limited visitation. 

The Prenup is a hard document, and Ally will be upset by it, but she must sign it without negotiation as one of the stipulations of our staying together. As hard as it would be for me to divorce Ally right now, I could do it and move on. I have a bright future at the company in my new position. I would miss Ally and our future together, but I could do it. 

Anthony and I discussed at length what that would be like and what the law required. Adultery is illegal in our state, so I could have Ally and Ted arrested should I decide to take a dark path. However, it would not sway the court on our divorce, and the financial split would be the same as any other divorce. I would lose a lot, as would Ally, so I was not going that way now. I did have Anthony draw up the papers so I could share them with Ally, letting her know they would be waiting in the wings should she ever cheat again. 

Now to a wonderful thing I did today. I bought Franklin Street. I met with Mr. and Mrs. Johnson, and I made an offer, and they accepted. They had their real estate agent meet us, and we signed the sales agreement, and I gave them a $25,000 deposit. I called my banker and got things rolling on the mortgage. Franklin Street was finally going to be ours.  

The Johnsons had been holding the house for us for over a year. They had already purchased their retirement home in Sarasota, FL. So, they were happy we finally finalized the purchase. They were sweet people and said they could be out as soon as we could close the legal end, in about a month. 

I knew Ally would be over the moon when I told her tonight.

So, today had been a bittersweet day, and it would become even more complicated now.

While I was with Anthony, Travis called me with an update. 

Ted scheduled his movers to load his household goods tomorrow and Wednesday. He was flying out Thursday morning to Sacramento, CA, and I assumed that was his destination, but Travis was trying to confirm that now. 

Travis had been monitoring both Stacy's and Ted's communications. "Case, Stacy has tried to call Ally several times today, but Ally did not answer. It would help if you listened to the message that Stacy left Ally, and it may be an opportunity to do something tonight. Let me know if you need my help."  

I listened to the message.

"Ally, how is it going, girl? I hope things are OK. I see you are not at work today, or maybe you're working from home. Anyway, Ted is leaving for California in a couple of days. If you want to tell him goodbye, we will have a goodbye dinner at the Blue Lighthouse on Reynolds Road tonight at 5:30 pm. I do not expect you to come, but I just wanted you to know. I miss you, girl. Call me."

My blood pressure was about to blow my head off. The audacity of the woman. I needed to deal with her now, tonight. 

I told Anthony about the message and asked what I could do legally. I must stop this intrusion into our lives, or something else could happen.

We set out a plan. Anthony worked quickly, having two restraining orders issued. I also had criminal charges filed against Ted. Anthony drew up an Alienation of Affection lawsuit naming Ted and Sandi as co-conspirators. The suit demanded $2,000,000 in damages. 

I had all these documents in my hands before I left Anthony's office to pick up Ally. She was going to wet her pants for several reasons, but once tonight was over, we could move on.  

The schedule was we would go to the Brighten Inn for a drink. It was the bar I took Ally to when I asked her to marry me. Ally would remember and feel a romantic spark. We would have dirty martinis and talk about the future. I would show her the Prenuptial Agreement and the envelope with the divorce papers. The documents would shock Ally and bring her to the moment's urgency. 

Then we would ride over to Franklin Street, and Ally's sadness would erupt into euphoria as we walked up to the door. When the Johnsons come to the door, they will say, "Welcome to your new home." 

Ally will freak out and may even faint. We will tour the house and stay for coffee for thirty minutes, letting this all sink into Ally. Ally would see she had almost lost all of this and feel sad, exactly how I hoped she would. But then she would be happy once she understood we were staying together. 

Then we will move on to the Blue Lighthouse on Reynolds Road, where the shit would hit the fan. When I make my move on Ted and Sandi it will be a beautiful thing for me and very painful for them. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I saw Ally's SUV as I drove up to meet her. When she stepped out, she looked radiant, even in her simple dress. She was my beautiful wife, and tonight she will see how ruthless I can be when protecting her and our relationship. 

I got out, pulled her to me, and kissed her softly. My hands roamed her body. I smiled; I could feel she was naked under her dress. Ally looked me in the eyes and grabbed my head, smashing her mouth on mine and kissing me passionately. Her body felt hot in my arms. The thin dress only covered her firm breasts, so her hard nipples pressed into my chest. Her hips churned, grinding her mound on my growing bulge. We were ready to fuck each other right there in the parking lot. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~     

I put on a nice light green dress with nothing underneath. I would seduce Case tonight and make love to him, sealing our love forever. 

I waited, looking at the building from his new executive parking space. I was so proud of him for what he had accomplished. He was a success, and he was my man. 

Just then, I saw Case pull up. I stepped out of my SUV, and Case kissed me to him. Wow, he was excited. I could feel him growing against me, and this was promising. Today must have been a good day. 

I kissed him back with even more passion pushing my eager tongue into his mouth and dancing with him. We were in a lover's embrace, and we needed a room. 

We broke the kiss, and he opened the door for me, and we were off to where I didn't care. I was with Case, and the night had started beautifully.

Our first stop was familiar, the Brighten Inn. The case had proposed to me here in the pub, then we went upstairs to room 311 and made passionate love all night. It was the official beginning of our life together. Was this a flashback replay? My body started to shake, my nipples hardened, and I would wet my panties if I wore any.  

We went inside and took a seat in a back booth. The cute waitress came up, and Case ordered two Dirty Martinis. Once she was gone, Case put his briefcase on the table, opened it, and took out two legal envelopes. 

Oh God, my heart sank. My breath caught in my throat. 

"Case, what are those?" My voice was shaking.

Case looked at me. The look on his face was serious.

Our Martinis came, and Case's mood changed. He put the envelopes on the seat beside him.

He picked up his Martini and held it up. "Ally, I want to toast to our future, our long life together, and the children and family we will create."

I looked at Case, very confused but raised my glass. We hooked arms and sipped our drink, then Case pulled me to him and kissed me sweetly. We unwound and looked at each other.

Case spoke, "Ally, I love you more than anything, and it would kill me to lose you. We will experience highs and lows tonight, but at night's end, we will know whether we will be together. Then tomorrow, we can rebuild our life together, end our marriage, and move on separately. Ally, we will not drag this out, so tonight, we will have our mutual answer."

Oh, My God! Suddenly I could not breathe. I sat paralyzed, not knowing what to say or how to react. I drank the rest of my Martini in one gulp and waved at the waitress, "Two more."  

The case laid the two legal envelopes on the table. My heart started pounding as fear consumed me. My whole body began to tremble, and I couldn't think clearly.

The next round came, and I drank my whole Martini, before the waitress left the table.

What now?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  

I brought Ally here because of beautiful memories, and I thought it was a good place to start what could be a difficult night for both of us, but more so for Ally. 

Tonight, there would be pain, happiness, revenge, and the final decision would be clear on whether we are still a couple. I prayed that my strategy would work!

We ordered two dirty Martini and toasted our future. Then I shocked her by bringing out the two legal envelopes. Ally began to crash in fear, which was what I wanted Ally, to feel the pain and fear so she would never do what she did again. 

She swallowed her second Martini and wanted mine. 

"Ally, calm down. What did I tell you? I love you and don't want to lose you, so we must survive tonight and move on together. So, get hold of yourself. No more drinks."

"Case, you went to see Anthony today. Why? What is in the envelopes?"

"Ally, you must calm down, or I will not discuss these tonight. I will take you back to your car, and you can go home. I will stay away until we can talk this over. We can only finish this when you can keep yourself under control."

"Case, let me go to the ladies' room, and when I return, I will be OK." 

I watched her run off to the ladies' room and waited. 

Ten minutes passed, and Ally came back. She had washed her face and looked more in control. 

"I am OK now, Case; you start."

"Ally, as part of us moving forward, I have to know that I can trust you and that I don't have to be a watchdog over you every minute. I know you told me that something like what you did would never happen again, but I have doubts and never thought it could have happened in the first place. So, Ally, as I see it, it could happen again." 

"God No, Case Never, Never, again! I could never do that to you! I am so sorry it happened. I never meant to do this to you; it just happened."

"Ally, I believe you, but that is why I said it could just happen again. We have to be protected. With our life, your job, and my career beginning to bloom, we must protect each other and our future children." 

"Anthony and I drew up a Postnuptial Agreement for us to sign this morning. It protects both of us if either of us ever cheats in the future. The terms are severe, and you will not like them, but you have no choice. You must sign the agreement, or we cannot continue to be together. I will be forced to divorce you. But like you say, you will never cheat on me again, so that being true, it will become a non-issue in our lives." 

"The second envelope is a divorce petition. That will only be used if either of us cheats on the other. It can be filed instantly should infidelity happen, nothing else. Once we have signed the documents, Anthony will hold them in his safe until they are needed, if ever."

I stopped to let Ally process what I had said. She looked sick and confused, and the color had drained from her face. She was breathing harshly. 

I said nothing, letting her gather herself. I continued when I saw her breathing slowly, and she was back in control. 

"If you want to read the documents, we can sit here while you do. Or you can sign the documents and read the terms later. If you do not cheat on me again, the terms are irrelevant, so it doesn't matter what they are."

I took the documents out and laid them on the table for Ally to see. She looked at them and me. "I have to sign both of these?"

"Yes, I must sign them too, so you're not alone. I am committing to them as well."

She scanned the Postnuptial Agreement and gasped when she saw the settlement she would get and the fact that she would lose custody of any children we would have. Her hands shook as she held the document, making it hard for her to read. I reached out, placing my hand on hers.

"Ally, this is not an issue today, and it will only go into effect if you ever cheat on me again. Since you have stated that could never happen, The divorce papers would never be put into force. Do you understand? You do need to sign it now, though." 

I placed a pen on the table and sat back, waiting. 

I saw tears on her cheeks as she picked up the pen and signed and initialed both documents in all the places marked with the colored tabs. She placed the pen on the table. She picked up my Martini and slugged the whole thing down in one swallow.

I signed the documents. We were done. I put them in their envelopes and moved over next to Ally. I pulled her to me, holding her as she softly sobbed. Then in a soft voice, "My God Case, how could I have been so stupid, selfish, and irresponsible? I don't deserve to be your wife. Why are you saving me?"   

I put my fingers under her chin and raised her face, so Ally looked into my eyes. I wanted her to see that there was no doubt in my mind that I loved her, and I hoped she could accept that as the truth. 

"Ally, I love you. I want you to continue to be my wife. You made a major mistake. I also believe that you are truly sorry. I also believe that now we can move on with our life together. Let's get out of here and do the most fun thing we have ever done, something we have wanted to do for a long time."

I kissed Ally sweetly, and she grabbed my head holding our mouths together. Tears rolled off her cheeks as we kissed with passion. As our kiss continued, a slightly inebriated man walked by and slurred, "Gett Ahh Roooom!"

That broke the tension, and we both burst out laughing. 

I paid the tab, and we were off to adventure number two, Franklin Street. 

In the SUV, "Fix your face. We are seeing some people."

"Oh no, I can't see anyone like this."

"Yes, you can. Fix your makeup. I pulled into a shopping center and parked while she fixed her face. 

"Case, where are you taking me?"

"You'll see." I pulled back out in the street and took the serpentine route so she would not figure it out until we arrived. Before I turned onto Franklin Street, I told Ally, "Close your eyes and cover your face until I tell you that you can look." 

I stopped in front of the house. I saw the Johnsons sitting on the front porch as I got out. They waved as I opened Ally's door. 

"Can I look yet?" 

"No, just a minute. Step out on the sidewalk." 

I held her hand as she slipped off the seat. I closed the door, and we stood facing the house we now owned. 

"OK, baby, you can open your eyes."

Ally dropped her hands, opened her eyes, and gasped when she saw where we were and the Johnsons walking across the porch to the top of the steps. 

"Case, what is going on? Why are we here?" 

"Come on." I took her hand and walked her up the walkway to the steps. The Johnsons had big smiles as we stopped and looked up at them.

Ally looked at me as they said, "Welcome to your new home."

Ally screamed, "What, Case, what did you do?"

My heart was beating wildly, and I was feeling euphoric. All the negative thoughts faded away, replaced by pure joy.

Ally grabbed me and kissed me hard. I broke our kiss and looked into her eyes. 

"Ally, I bought the house for us today, and it is ours as soon as the closing happens in about a month. 

Ally grabbed me, jumped up, and wrapped her legs around me. She kissed me hard, squeezing me with her arms and legs. After a few minutes in her embrace, I pushed her away, and she looked at me with a huge smile.

HolliyCooper
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HolliyCooper

"Let's go inside and take a tour."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What a rollercoaster we were on tonight.  

First, Case scared me to death with divorce papers and a Postnuptial Agreement. I was so afraid; I was about to die. Then I realized what he was saying and that if I didn't cheat again, none of these papers meant anything. 

Once I had rationalized it all in my head, I signed the papers. It felt strange, but it was what I had to do, so I did it. That being behind us now, hopefully we can return to normal tonight. I need Case to make love to me. I need to show him how much I genuinely love him. 

Now we are standing in front of our dream home, where we want to begin our family and build our future. We love this house and have worked so hard to save the money needed. But then my thoughts became sad as I thought, while I was laying in my back loving, being fucked by Ted, cheating on Case, he was working so hard, making these sales with big commissions and bonuses that have enabled us to finally buy Franklin Street. God what a slut I was, I don't deserve Case.

Then I snapped out of my sadness. Franklin Street was ours; I was over the moon at this news.  

The Johnsons invited us inside for a tour. 

I felt like a kid in a candy store as we moved through the house, discussing what each room could be used for and thinking about how we could decorate the home. My gosh, it was only a month away.  

We had coffee with the Johnsons and chatted about their new home in Florida. It was so exciting that both families could move into the next phase of our lives. 

As we rose to leave, I thanked them, and we all hugged. We will see them again at the closing in a few weeks. Mrs. Johnson told me to come by anytime to look around.  

We stopped and looked back at our new home as we walked down the front walk. I gripped Case's arm, squeezing it. 

"God Case, I love you so much. Thank you for believing in me and trusting me to be your wife. I will make sure you never regret this day!"

Case pulled me to him and kissed me hard. He held me looking into my eyes. "I love you so much, Ally. We have one more hurdle to get over tonight. This will be extremely hard on you, so you need to be strong and follow my lead. I have this under control, and we will survive this." 

"Case, what are you talking about?" 

"Hop in now. We have a little drive ahead and need to be there soon." 

The case didn't answer my question as we drove to the unknown. Once again, I was nervous. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ally was so happy, and I was happy too. We had taken this major step and would be in our new home in a month. I need to decide what we will do with our current home. Did I want to sell or rent it? 

Now it was on to the hardest part of the night. We drove toward the Blue Lighthouse, and I had to prepare Ally for what was coming next.

"Ally, you need to listen carefully to what I will tell you. No questions. You must follow my instructions completely and be the best actress you have ever been. It is critical to the success of the next and final event that will set us free to be husband and wife for the rest of our lives. Do you understand?" 

I knew Ally didn't know what I was discussing, so how could she agree? I pulled into the Walmart parking lot and stopped. I looked at my watch at 6:24 pm, and I had six minutes to explain what would happen and get to the Blue Lighthouse to meet Travis and his men.   

I turned and looked at Ally. She had a very confused look on her face. Her confusion was compounded because we were on this side of town and we never came over here. The only time we were here was on Friday night when I caught Ally cheating with Ted, and they were with Sandi and James. The same night Jake saw Ally and Ted kissing and my life as I knew it ended.

"Ally, I have less than five minutes to explain this to you, so listen carefully, understand?"

"No, but go on and tell me."

"Look around. Do you know where we are?" 

She looked all around, "No, I have no idea."

Last Friday night, you were at the Blue Lighthouse a half mile down the street. We are going there now. Earlier, you were invited to a going away party for Ted. He is leaving in two days for California. Sandi called you and asked you, but you never answered the call. I don't think you listened to the message either, did you." 

She shook her head. No.

"Travis listened to the message and shared it with me. Yes, I have been having you watched, so be pissed off if you want to be, but until this is mess is resolver, I must be sure about everything. Anyway, you are going to confront Ted and Sandi now. You will serve them both with the Restraining Orders and a $2,000,000 civil lawsuit for conspiring to destroy our marriage and alienation of affection. At 7:00 pm, the police will arrive to arrest Ted for infidelity. He will be taken to jail, booked, and held until the night magistrate sets his bail at midnight. Then he will be able to bail out.

Travis will bail Ted out and his men will take him home. They will help Ted gather his suitcases and pack his clothes. In the morning, they will take him to the airport and ensure he is placed on the 9:30 am flight to California. The same flight was booked on Thursday, but he will go two days early. Ted's Restraining Order instructs him never to contact you in any way, text, phone, email, or letter! The last time you two lovers will see each other is tonight when you hand him the restraining order and lawsuit papers, while you recite the script, I have written for you."

I handed Ally the script and turned on the overhead light so she could read the three paragraphs.  

I continued, "Once Ted is gone, Travis and his men will supervise the packing of all of Ted's goods and furniture by the moving company, ensuring that all of his property is safely packed and shipped off to California to Ted's new home."

"Then we will finally be rid of Ted forever."

As for Sandi, her restraining order will also prevent her from ever contacting you in any way. She must always stay a minimum of two hundred feet away from you. Sandi is a codefendant in the $2,000,000 lawsuit.  

Ally sat there in shock, not knowing what to say. She had read the script, and I saw tears rolling down her cheeks. I wondered if they were sad tears because she was telling her lover goodbye or happy tears because he would be gone, and this mess would be over. Either way it didn't matter. 

I also had a few choice words for both Ted and Sandi.

I started pulling onto the road when Ally screamed, "STOP, STOP, No, I cannot do this. I do not want to see Ted or Sandi ever again. No, I can't do this!" 

I stopped and turned to her. "Ally, you have no choice. You must do this to prove to me that you have the strength to stand up for yourself to Ted and Sandi. If you can't do that, I am not sure I believe you could fend off another lover should one ever seduce you. That would mean we could not stay married, and I would file the divorce papers tomorrow. You must do this one last thing!"  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We parked in the lot, on the back row. 

Case turned to me, "Ally, I have Travis here with two of his rather large men. They are here for our protection and to implement the last parts of the plan. They are not here to hurt anyone, just the opposite. They are here to ensure nothing goes crazy and that no one gets hurt. There is a chance that things could get a little crazy when we approach Ted, and I talk with him, telling him what will be happening tonight." 

Case got out and talked with Travis. Then Travis and his two men entered the restaurant. 

Case got back in the in with me. "We have to move now before many more people arrive, and we have to be finished before the police arrive in twenty minutes. Are you ready?"

"No, Case, I can't do this. I don't know how."

"It is simple; just say what I wrote out for you. And I will do the rest. You can step back, and Travis will be there if anything goes awry. You have to do it, and you will do fine."

Case opened his briefcase taking our four envelopes and a small handgun. He tucked the gun in his belt so it was visible. My heart filled my throat, and I started to panic.

"Oh God, Case, why do you have a gun? What are you going to do?"

Case smiled at me. Ally, this is a blank gun, a starter pistol that looks real but cannot shoot a bullet. It is harmless and legal to have, and it will scare Ted when he sees it.     

"I want Ted to feel my wrath tonight so that he will understand he is escaping with his life and that if he ever contacts you again, bad things will happen to him. I am dead serious about that. If he ever contacts you again, he will experience severe life-changing pain and suffering. I want him to know his leaving town is the only reason he is not severely physically punished for what he has done to us."   

"As for Sandi, the same goes for her. I have other plans for her that will not be disclosed tonight, so what I say tonight will be a strong forewarning of things to come."

"If you break down and start to cry, that is up to you. But I will not stop what I am doing or saying, and you will stay and hear every word." 

"You will not say one word to either Ted or Sandi other than what is in the script. Do you understand?"

"Tonight is the last time you will ever see Ted or Sandi, so take one last look!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sat stunned, listening to Case telling me what would happen. 

My heart was beating a million times a minute, about to pound out of my chest. My throat was dry, and my mouth filled with cotton. I had difficulty swallowing and wasn't sure I could do this.

I read the script and could remember it, but I would read it to be sure I covered everything. 

I could not believe Case could be so vindictive. I know Case loves me. I also know that what Ted and I did was horrible. Sandi had arranged it all, but I was responsible as well. I wondered what Case had in store for me as my punishment for my cheating. 

Case said, "OK, we have to go now."

We walked across the parking lot and entered the Blue Lighthouse for the last time ever. Travis had paid for the cover charge, so we walked directly to the small private room where the party was supposed to be. Case stood at the door. I was to enter first, then Case, followed a few minutes later by Travis and one of his men. The other man would stay at the door to prevent anyone from entering until we were through. He would also direct the police to the room and Ted when they arrived. 

Case looked at me, "Showtime, you ready?"

"No, but I have no choice."

"OK, go on in." Case opened the door, and I walked in. 

I stopped just inside the door. There were six people in the room. Sandi, James, Ted, and another woman must have been his date, and a third couple I didn't know. 

As I walked into the room, an instant silence fell over the room and an eerie quiet, then Sandi came running across the room, "Ally, My God, you came!" 

Before she got to me, I held my arm like a roadblock. I suddenly felt empowered, and things became crystal clear to me. These two people had almost destroyed my life. I had been an active participant, but they were the instigators responsible for starting the whole mess.

Sandi abruptly stopped. 

"Don't touch me!" I growled at her.

I saw Ted stand up with a huge smile as if he would come to me. Then he saw me stop Sandi. His expression changed and he sat back down when he saw Case enter the room behind me. 

"Sandi, go sit down!" There was a sudden hatred in my voice.  

She looked at me with fear and confusion as she retreated to her chair.   

Case came up beside me, and we walked to the table, standing in front of the six of them. Travis and his man came through the door and stood there looking ominous. 

Everyone looked at each other but said nothing. 

Case spoke to James and the other three people. "We need the room to talk to Ted and Sandi. Please leave the room for a few minutes and have a drink on us. See the man outside, and he will take care of you."

Case had taken off his jacket, handing it to Travis. The pistol was visible in his belt. Everyone was silent. I looked at Case, then at Ted and Sandi.

The others quickly got up and left, clearly unhappy with what was going on, and glad to be leaving. 

I looked at the script, then pushed it into the pocket of my dress. I didn't need it; I knew what I wanted to say. 

"Sorry we are messing up your little party, but Ted, since you are leaving for California. We knew this was the best place to find you and give you gifts from Case and me. You're leaving the area is a smart idea. I am not sure if it would be healthy for you to stay here. You never know what might happen." 

The looks on their faces was confusion. 

"When I got the invite from Sandy today, I couldn't resist coming to see you for the last time. When I told Case about your little party, he insisted on coming along too. He also brought a few of his friends since we knew there would be many of your friends here too. I was so surprised that there were so few people here. We must have arrived early, or you don't have many friends."

I was getting into it now. The clear realization of what these two had done to me, with my own help, made me angry. Interestingly, my reaction when I saw Ted was the opposite of what I thought it would be. There was no tingling feeling in my pussy, no longing to be with him, no I felt nothing. I was free of him, and now it was payback time. 

"Ted, when I heard you were leaving, I had to come by and give you a gift, no actually I have two for you Ted, and a couple for Sandi too."  

Case put his briefcase on the table, opened it and I took out the two thin legal envelopes, handing them to me.

"Ted, since you were so aggressive with me, not letting me return The Gift after I knew I had made a huge mistake, insisting that we meet in person, then seducing me several times once you saw my weakness. You didn't care what you did to my marriage and my husband Case. Yes, I was a willing participant once you continued to pursue me, but still, if you had not been such a predator, I could have walked away. So, to make sure that you can never pursue me again, I have had the court issue a permanent restraining order against you. This way, you will never be able to call, text, email, or see me from this day forward. Your being in California should make that easier." 

I handed the envelope to Ted, and there was a shocked look on his face. 

I turned to Sandi. "Sandi, you were supposed to be my friend, but all you wanted to do was destroy my marriage so I would be as miserable as you are. You are nothing but a cheap slut that will fuck any man, any time. I am sure Travis's men would love to spend time with you. You were the instigator of this whole mess. If you had not called James to bring Ted that first night, we would not be here tonight, and my life would not be in complete turmoil. So, from this day forward, I never want to see or hear from you in any way. You must also stay two hundred feet from me, meaning you must leave if you walk into my room. The only exception is if we are in a work environment, you can only speak to me about work. A violation with land you in jail for thirty days!"    

Sandi was shocked and started to cry. I felt nothing for her and knew I was also free of her. I handed her the envelope. 

Then, Case stepped up; "I have filed a personal lawsuit against both of you as co-conspirators in the infidelity that Ally has perpetrated on me. It was the two of you that instigated every step of her betrayal. Yes, Ally was a willing participant after your predatory behavior seduced her. The court has filed this lawsuit, and I am officially serving you now." Case handed each of them a second envelope. 

Sandi quickly opened the envelope and gasped as she read the summary of the cover sheet. 

"Oh My God, $2,000,000 Ted, Oh God, what have we done? I will be ruined."

Ted tore open his envelope and read it. They were co-conspirators, and they were jointly being sued. He looked up at me, and his eyes were sad. He was crushed, just what Case wanted. I guess, that is wanted I it too. 

I did have a small feeling of sorrow for him. He was a good man, caught up in a major mistake fueled by his predatory behavior and Sandi's relentless desire to destroy my marriage, which is something will never understand.   

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once the papers were all distributed, I stepped past Ally and lit into them, with a barrage of thoughts and threatening words that I meant fully. I went on for five minutes. I watched them cowering from me the louder I became. Their eyes kept looking at the blank gun, expecting me to pull it out and shoot them.

I had never displayed this level of anger toward anyone before. In the old west, I would have shot them both on the spot, dragged their bodies into the street, and told everyone what lowlife people they were, and they deserved to die. 

Just as I finished, two police officers entered the room. 

"Which of you is Ted Logan?" 

"I am an officer." Ted stood up.

The officers approached, "Sir, I have a warrant for your arrest for Infidelity. Please turn around and put your hands behind your back."

"What?" Ted was shocked, looking all around the room. He looked at Ally and Sandi, then finally at me, and his hands were cuffed.

Sandi when berserk, screaming at Ally, then at me, charging at us. Travis's man quickly blocked her and held her in his big hands. 

The other police officer walked over to Sandi and looked into her eyes, "Mam, please calm down, or I will arrest you for obstruction of justice and impeding an arrest."

Sandi wrestled away from Travis's man and sat down. She knew she could not address me.

Once Ted was taken away, Ally and I followed the officers to the parking lot. Once they left, I talked to Travis about the next part of the plan.  

Ally and I left for home. It was just 7:15 pm, and we had had a wild last two hours. 

We drove home, stopping for Chinese take-out. We drank wine and ate at home, not talking much about what had happened today. 

Later we snuggled and watched a TV show. Then we went to bed, and neither of us felt sexy, so we slept.

Published 
Written by MaxxNRachel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments