Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Gift - Part 4

"Can two loves exist in the aftermath of betrayal? We will see!"

60
26 Comments 26
5.4k Views 5.4k
8.2k words 8.2k words

Author's Notes

"Here is Part 4 with the ending to follow. Please comment, Share and ENJOY."

I heard Ally banging against the wall as she ran up the stairs, sobbing loudly. I heard her feet slapping on the hardwood as she ran down the hall toward the guest room. The door slammed, and then there was quiet!

My anger finally one out and I exploded. I shocked Ally, she had never seen this part of me. It frightened her. Making her run from me. That was a good thing since she knows just how badly she had hurt me and felt my anger. I was not sorry I had screamed at her. It may have kept me from strangling her like I wanted to.

I sat back thinking; I need to hear the rest of her story in detail. Then I will let up on her, giving her some hope. I believe that when she finishes, she will have inflicted enough pain on herself that I may not need to add any more. What I told her about my success and the house on Fulton Street has all made what she has done even worse and brought our future together in doubt. The pain is hers, completely self-inflicted. There will be more pain later but first, we need to finish today!

I left her alone and went outside in the fresh air and sat on the deck with a fresh beer. It was 5:40 am, there was glow starting in the eastern sky as a new day was dawning. God, I hope today was better than yesterday! A plain boring day would be fine. I sipped my morning beer, not a normal event as I was thinking what I wanted to do. I wanted to know everything about Sandi and Ted. They had to pay for their complicity in this whole fucking mess! I am not a revenge person normally, but in this case, it is appropriate, so I am ‘All In’ for revenge and I will make them all pay! 

I was proud of myself for my accomplishments and my new promotion. I was also proud of how I was handling Ally’s betrayal, not exploding, and throwing her out! 

I heard the glass door slide open. Ally stood at the door, “Case?”

I could tell she was afraid to bother me.

I didn’t move or respond.

“Case, can I finish my story now?”

I waited a minute, finished my beer, then stood and walked past her into the house. I got another beer and went into my office. I sat in my chair and waited for Ally. I knew that was rude behavior, but I wasn’t a nice person right now, but neither had Ally been over the last ten days!

Ally came into the office. She had washed up and dressed in jean shorts and a top. She looked like the sexy girl I married. The only thing missing was the big scarlet red ‘A’, ADULTERER, on her chest!

Ally took the same seat she was in before. She had a full glass of wine, sitting it on the coffee table and a pad with notes on it. I guessed she had taken the time upstairs alone to compose something to say!

I looked over at her, waiting! The floor was hers.

Ally started…

Friday came and I went to work. I was so excited that you were coming home today. We did have our girl's night out, but I have explained about that already.

Ted wanted to see me once more before you came home, and we ended up for good. The only time we could do it was Friday when I was supposed to be out with the girls.  

Sandy had convinced me you would never know if I didn’t tell you so I should go out this one last time. She was laying it on thick. My emotions were totally messed up and I was so horny for you Case. I was on fire all day long.

I went to the deli on the corner from work for lunch. Sandy, James, and Ted were there. I didn’t know if it was by chance or planned but they were there sitting in the corner talking and having a sandwich.

I went in, walked to the table. “What a coincidence, you three being here. Where stalking me?” I laughed. 

Ted stood, pulled me to him and kissed me right in the deli. I pulled away, “No, No, not here, damnit!”

I walked away and ordered my sandwich.

Ted came to me and apologized and invited me to dinner tonight with Sandy and James. I was torn. You were coming home, and I craved you, but with Ted standing right there, my body was telling me I wanted Ted once more too. I didn’t know what to do.

Ted led me back to their table and I ate. Sandy told me we were going to a place across town, and no one would ever see us that knew me or you. My hormones were boiling. It was something about Ted that just got me going. I can’t explain it Case, it’s not love but pure animal attraction. It doesn’t mean I love you or crave you any less, it is just the sex. No one has ever had that effect on me but you. It scares me, Case.”

“After we finished and were leaving, Ted walked me to my car and pulled me to him kissing me hard. His hand slipped between us and squeezed my pussy through my slacks. Case I started to shake and almost came in his hand.”

I was so hot, I grabbed Ted’s cock. He grew instantly hard. God, Case, I was so turned on, I wanted to fuck him right there, but I pushed him away and got in my car. “I will go tonight but I must be home by 11:00 pm no later.

I went back to work and muddled through the afternoon. I had to go to the ladies' room and finger myself just to make it through to the end of the day. It was not Ted I was thinking of though, it was you, Case. I was so afraid I had destroyed us, but my pussy wanted you so badly. I just didn’t understand what had happened to me. Why was I so horny all the time now?

I went home early and drank three shots of tequila to build courage or numb my senses I wasn’t sure. I soaked in the tub making myself cum twice. I hope to damper my sex drive for the evening, but it didn’t work and made me even hornier.

I dressed as I would for Girl's Night. That is what you thought I was doing, so I had to look the part when I got home, though I don’t think you cared what I was wearing, you were going to get me naked as quickly as possible.

I wore a blue dress and a fern green lace thong and shelf bra. Case, I looked so hot with only them and my white thigh-high stockings on. I couldn’t keep my hands off me. Pinching my nipples and pushing a finger in my pussy. I almost came again. I was wondering if I was turning into a nympho, needing sex all the time. God Case I hoped that was not happening.

I got to Sandy’s at 4:30 pm and we waited for Ted and James to pick us up. When they arrived, we all had a tequila shot. Ted pulled me into the living room and kissed me hard. Suddenly, I was so hot, we almost didn’t make it out of the house.

“Are you wearing pink or green?”

I smiled, “Green.”

His hand slipped down between my legs into the lace thong and fingered me. I came so quickly and wet his hand. He kissed me hard. He pulled back and licked one finger then pushed the other one in my mouth. It was so naughty.

He yelled, “Let’s go, we have a reservation at 5:30 pm or we will never leave.”

We ran out to the SUV and Ted pulled me onto the backseat, we made out while we waited for Sandy and James. We were making out like teenagers, with our hands all over each other as we drove to the restaurant. I stopped before taking it too far.

“Ted, baby let me suck your cock?” I squeezed him and he moaned.

“No, we will save that till later, Ok.”

James drove and we arrived at the Blue Lighthouse on Reynolds Ave. about 5:30 pm and slipped in, Ted paid for the cover. Case I am sad to say even with you coming home in a few hours and us being together again, at that moment I was on a date with Ted and was thinking of him only. I am so sorry. I am so ashamed. I really thought by my previous indiscretions that I had already lost you, even though you didn’t know anything yet.  

We drank wine and ate great steaks, danced, and kissed a lot. About 7:00 we decided to leave. We were going to Sandie’s place to party. We were high and having lots of laughs. It was like a college date, laughing, hugging, kissing, and joking around. That is when you saw us stumble out of the club.

I am shocked that you saw us, and you didn’t do anything to stop us. Why didn’t you stop us?

I had already answered that question, so I just sat there having an awfully hard time listening to Ally. Telling me she was having the time of her life on a date only a few hours ago.

Ally looked at me waiting for an answer she never got.

“Continue please!”

We were in the SUV heading back to Sandie’s house and things got serious. Sandy was sucking James off, as he was driving, and I was jerking off Ted. He still wouldn’t let me suck his cock.

We got to Sandy's house and ran inside. Ted pulled me down the hall to the guest room, stripped off my dress and looked at me in his gift.

“’My God Ally, you are an incredible creature. That color was made for you. Turn around slowly for me?’”

I spun around and Ted was all over me. He pushed me on the bed, there was no time for foreplay we were just going to fuck.

“Ted quickly stripped and was on the bed. He kissed me as he unclipped my bra, sliding it down my arms, kissing me all over my face, neck, and chest. He sucked on my nipples and teased my breasts with small ‘lip bites’ so no marks were left. I was lost to him completely once he started that.” 

“Ted kissed down my chest, across my ribs, teased my belly button, moving down my flat belly to my mound. He kissed my pussy through the lace thong he had given me. He started licking me as he gently pulled the lace thong down my legs and off, holding it to his face and inhaling my scent. He dropped down on the bed and looked at me. His eyes were filled with lust. He knew this was our last time and I knew then I was in for a serious fucking.

He spread my legs looking at me, swiping his tongue up my wet pussy as my lips flowered for him. He lowered his head teasing my inner thighs with little kisses as he moved up licking through my wet slit, covering my whole pussy with his mouth and devouring my pussy. He sucked and nibbled my clit, sliding his tongue through my soaked pussy lips then pushing his long tongue deep into me finding my G-spot.” 

“Case, I exploded in the first of many amazing orgasms of the night. My whole body was shaking with lust. I was totally under Ted’s control. At that moment he could do anything he wanted with me. Luckily, all he wanted to do was to fuck me and he did for the next two hours. I eagerly accepted his hard cock in my mouth and pussy. He really fucked me, there was no love in what we did ever, at least on my part for sure. We were short-lived fuck buddies.

Case you are the only one that makes love to me and the only one I love. As Ted fucked me and I was cumming over and over I faded off into a sexual fog. You have taken me there many times, but this was my first time there with Ted. I lost all track of time or anything but the amazing pleasure, he was giving me.”   

Finally, after a couple of hours and many, many orgasms, Ted came for the second time. Once on my breasts and belly and this time he pulled out and I took him in my mouth swallowing his full load. He had soiled my pussy on the other two nights but not tonight. I let him fuck me, but he would not soil my pussy for you tonight.

Case I know that sounds horrible and a little ridiculous, but my mind was all fucked up. My whole value thing was so messed up. I moved away from Ted, went to the bathroom, and washed up and fixed my makeup.

As I looked at myself in the mirror the guilt really hit me, I began to crash. I didn’t let Ted touch me again. I leaned on the sink and started to sob. I slumped to the tile floor. My body was shaking as my mind took over again and all the façade was lifted away, and I knew what I had done. I had cheated for the third time on my wonderful husband, you Case. God, I cheated on you. How could I? I knew I was now just a common slut, not worthy of being your wife, you should throw me out in the street. The guilt was overwhelming. It gripped me like a Grisly bear and shook me, slowly killing me inside. My shame and loathing were at twenty on a ten scale. I was lost.

Ted tried to console me, but I pushed him away. I was inconsolable. I just wanted to die. Ted left the room and after a while, I came to my senses. I looked at the clock. It was 9:45 pm. I knew I needed to get away from all of them. Ted for sure. I gathered myself. I worked on my makeup and dressed.

Ted watched my every move but said nothing. He knew what was happening and he was a big part of it. I called an Uber against his protests. He wanted to deliver me home to you. I could never let him have that satisfaction.

I left the house without another word. The past ten days were now in the past. Now as I sat on the front steps waiting for my ride, the chilly night air helped me clear my head. Finally, I was able to think, all lust had left me, replaced by a powerful cloak of guilt that wrapped around me.   

In twenty minutes, I would be with you Case, how was I going to face you? How could I look at you? How could I let you touch me? I was a scarlet woman, a cheater, a slut. How could you ever want to touch me again?

I started to cry softly.

The Uber arrived and the nice woman driver, Lauren, saw my state. She offered her ear and some tissue. As I told her my tale she stopped at a Starbucks and ordered us coffee.

“We sat in the car, and she gave me some sage advice.”

“‘You love your man, right? So as hard as it will be you have to tell him tonight. All of it, every moment, leaving nothing out and be clear about your true feelings for him and Ted. It will be the hardest thing you will ever do, but it is the only thing that you can do to try to save your marriage.’”

“’Expect the worse. It will be harder than you can imagine, but once it is all out of you on the table the two of you can deal with it. Only then will you know if you have a future together. Show him your love and respect by admitting it all.’”

“Once she finished, I had stopped feeling sorry for myself and knew she was right. Finally, someone had made sense of what I had done, and I had a direction to go. She helped me straighten up my face and kissed me on the cheek. I got her personal number so I could call either way it went with you, Case. Lauren brought me home to you.” 

“So, Case here we sit. I have told you everything. You have been gracious to listen to me and not been mean as I expected you might be. I hope that you can find a way in your heart to forgive me. I love you Case, only you. I can sit here in this moment and vow to you once again that from this day forward, I will Honor Cherish, Love and Obey You. I will forsake all others and be faithful to you for as long as we live. I swear it before God and on our future children’s lives. Please forgive me and let me prove my love for you?”

Well, there it was, the whole despicable, sex-filled cheaters story! Strangely I really had no questions. I understood it all. The question now was what do I do about us, our marriage and Ally?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After Ally finished her story as I promised myself, I needed to think and hash through my feeling about Ally’s confession. I knew two things. I loved Ally with all of me. I also knew that right now I hate Ted and Sandy, with no feeling for James either way.

“Ally, I thank you for being completely open with me so now I need you to give me time to work through what I have heard. I have no doubt that you were truthful and as accurate as you can remember, so now I must process all of it.

I will be leaving now and will come back tomorrow or Sunday once I have come to a decision on how, or if we can move forward. I hope you can give me this time without a lot of emotion. It is only fair. You have violated our most sacred of covenants, FIDELITY, and now I need to decide I can live with that and if so, what retribution will you and the others will have to pay?

You will not know where I am, and you will not be able to reach me as I will leave my phone here so I cannot be disturbed. I need solitude now.

I stood and walked out of the room. I packed a few clothes and took two bottles of JB from the case in the bar. I was ready to leave when Ally came to me. She looked up at me with sadness in her eyes.

“Case, I know that what I have done has hurt you badly. That woman was not me; she was a ghost from my past I thought was gone forever, but obviously, she has come back. I never told you about her before because I thought she was dead and buried and our love was so strong she could never surface again. I am so sorry she came back.”

“I love you more than my life. Ted means nothing to me. He only meant something the whore she is. I am not sure how to bury her again, but I can only do it with your help.”

“Please give me a chance to be your wife and the mother of our children and I swear she will be dead forever.”

I looked at Ally not completely understanding what she was telling me. Was she this whore before in her life before we met? That question did have to be answered.

I looked at Ally with tears in her eyes. My heart was broken but I could never let her see it. “Ally, I am not sure what you are referring to, but right now it doesn’t matter. If we are together after Sunday, you will have to tell me about the other you.”

I kissed her on the forehead, picked up my duffel and walked out leaving Ally slumped on the floor sobbing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I drove for an hour to a Red Roof Inn on the interstate. It was a little after 7:30 am when I checked in. I dropped my duffle, stripped, and took a hot shower. I felt so dirty after her story. I hoped the shower would make me feel fresh. 

I stood under the hot water for a long time, then washed and stepped out and dried off with two thin hotel towels. I hung them to dry and walked naked into the bedroom. The sun was up shining through the curtains. I closed them as best I could and flopped on the bed.

I was emotionally and physically drained. The roller-coaster ride my body and mind had been on in the last twenty-four hours was indescribable. I had never had so many highs that were instantly cancelled out by catastrophic lows. 

The love of my life, my wife Ally had given herself to another man for three days, not fucking him once but multiple times each time they were together. She had transformed into a slut, a whore, that I never knew she could be. Who was she? Where has that woman been our whole marriage? I had never seen her before.

I tried to clear my mind so I could sleep. Sometime later I passed out from exhaustion, sleeping for many hours.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Case had left me. Where had he gone? I know he was disgusted with me. I deserved anything he did. I was a slut and had cheated on him. I lay there in a pool of tears expecting the worst. I would lose everything I had dreamed of. My wonderful husband, his babies, our house on Fulton Street and the love and respect of my friends and family. I would be alone and desperate.

I sobbed until I couldn’t cry anymore. I finally fell asleep and slept the whole day. It was nearly dark when I awoke. I wondered if Case had come home. I got up, pulled on a robe and when looking for Case.

As I walked through the house, it was quiet with no sign of Case. He was not there. He had found somewhere to perch and think. To decide what to do with me.

I showered and dressed. I called Case. He did not answer. I didn’t leave a message. I texted him.

My text: “Case, first off, I love you and do not want to lose you, though I may have already. I am so sorry for being so weak that I could not resist Ted’s seduction. The Gift was the main point where I was overwhelmed and gave in to my weakness and his sexual seduction. I am so sorry. Please come home and let us work this out. I love you so much, it will kill me if you dump me. Please come home.

I pressed send not expecting to receive a response. I may not hear from Case again.

I was hungry so I made a sandwich and drank two glasses of wine. I settled in the den and watched a sappy movie trying to kill time. I had no place to go or anyone to talk to, Sandy was off limits and no one else could know about what I had done.

I fell asleep and awoke at 12:13 am when I heard the garage door opening.

BelaCarter
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BelaCarter

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My phone buzzed; it was a text from Ally. I thought I should read it. I was coming to terms with what had happened and the blame that needed to spread around.

First off Ally was to blame for going through with Sandy’s plan to get her laid and to fuck up our marriage. Sandy was to blame for being a bitch and not her friend, wanting to make her miserable like she was and destroy our marriage. Ted was a typical male predator, which took advantage of a situation that should have never happened and then exploited Ally, by giving her The Gift and playing on her emotions then fuck her for three nights. Lastly, I was to blame for being so consumed by my clients that I ignored All’s calls and texts. If I had been responsive, I feel sure none of this would have happened. I must take some of the blame for the big fucking mess. 

I opened my phone and read Ally’s text. She pleaded with me to come home and apologized over and over. She professed she loved me, and that she would never let this happen again. I read it again and thought she was right. I needed to go home, and we had to settle this so we could go on with our lives.

I thought longer about want I would say to her and how we could work this out so we could both be happy. It was time to go home. It was late, near midnight when I gathered my things, loaded my SUV, and checked out.

The drive home was short, and I had no real plan other than hearing what else Ally had to say. I knew before I walked into the house that I was not divorcing her, I loved her and wanted her to bear my children. I wanted to move to Fulton Street and build a beautiful life with her.  

Things would be different between us from no one. There would be rules and a recommitment to each other would confirm our love and dedication. I would talk to my attorney on Monday about a postnuptial agreement, which will lay down the law about future cheating. There would be other requirements for us, some Ally will like and some she will not.

I pulled into the garage and walked into my house. It was dark, but I heard the TV from the den, so I walked to the door. Ally was laying curled up under a blanket. It looked as though she had been sleeping but hearing me come in had woken her.

I stood leaning against the door frame. Ally looked so sad. Her eyes were dark and sunken. She had cried a lot and it showed. She sat up and looked at me.

“Your home.”

“Yes, it is late we need to go to bed. We will discuss this tomorrow."

Ally leapt off the sofa, ran across the room and grabbed me, hugging me tight and sobbing into my chest. “Oh God, I am so sorry, I made a terrible mistake, one I will regret for the rest of my life.”

“Ok, no more tonight.”

I led Ally upstairs and asked, “Do you want to shower, if so, I’ll wait for you?” 

“No, I just want you to hold me tight.”

We quickly took off our clothes and crawled under the covers. I kissed Ally, looking into her eyes, “I love you, Ally. I will always love you. You have jeopardized our future together and tomorrow we will try to figure out how we can work out our future. Sleep tonight.”

She grabbed my face and kissed me with desperate passion. We spooned and cuddled with our hot naked bodies pressed together. Sleep overcame us and hours passed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I awoke as the light was dawning. I was wrapped in Case’s arms. We were spooning and I felt his hardness pressing against me. I wanted so badly to make love to him, but I knew that would not be right, so I slowly untwined myself and left the bed. I washed up and put on a dressing gown. It was almost 8:00 am on Sunday morning.

I went to the kitchen, made coffee, and went out for the Sunday paper on the driveway.

I was sitting at the counter reading the front page when Case came in. He had on a pair of silk shorts and a T. His hair was tussled, and he was rubbing his eyes. He looked so cute.

“Morning.” He got out.

“Good morning”

I got Case a cup of coffee and he sat on the island.

“You want some breakfast? I can make anything you want.”

Case sipped his coffee, “Bacon and eggs please.”

As I cooked, I waited for the elephant in the room to come out. It was painful waiting for the inevitable. We ate and cleaned up together. There was no show of affection or much talking. It was a very solemn time.   

Once we were done, Case looked at me. The look on his face was different than I had ever seen. It scared me. Then he spoke.

“Ally, you have been a very unfaithful wife. I have heard all your story. It breaks my heart that you could cheat on me and give yourself to another man. I don’t care that it was ‘just sex.’ What is important, is that for some reason you thought it was OK for you to sleep with another man not once but three nights, staying the night, and fucking him multiple times, all the while knowing what you were doing was breaking our marriage vows. Yet you continued to fuck him even on the night I was coming home. It disgusts me to know that if I had not seen you, that you would have come home Friday night and we would have made love. You would have given me Ted's pussy full of his cum so I would have gotten sloppy seconds when fucking your sloppy cum filled pussy.”

Ally cringed and looked away as she listened to me. I saw a sadness I had never seen before. Tears began to roll down her cheeks.

“I have thought about us and if I want to be married to you after such a blatant betrayal. I am not sure how I will ever trust you again. You obviously love fucking Ted, or you wouldn’t have continued to fuck him. So, when I am away will you call him for a fuck session or stay with him while I am gone. You have fucked him in our house, so will you now welcome him in our bed next?”

Ally was sobbing now. Her body was trembling. The guilt and shame she felt for what she had done was eating her up. I was making it worse with every word I spoke. That was the purpose. She needed to hurt and hurt badly.

“Ally, you need to convince me you will never cheat on me again. But how can you do that, I do not know. Or is it that your sexual need, now that you have tasted another man, so strong you will not be able to resist?”

Ally looked at me. Her eyes were sad, full of tears and lost. I don’t think she knew how to answer my questions.

“Case, you have asked me something I cannot answer. There is nothing I can do today or tomorrow or next week that will convince you I will be true to you forever, from this day forward. All I can do is swear that I will never cheat on you again. If that is not enough for you then you will have to do what you need to do to make yourself comfortable or leave me.”

“As for your second question. Case, I must admit I did enjoy fucking Ted. I know that is not what you want to hear but it is the truth. He was different and he fucked me hard like an animal. The lust was powerful. It was magnetic. I had not been fucked like that ever. You make love to me, and I love how you love me. It is the best and I never want that to change.”

I was surprised at Ally’s answers, but she was right. This decision fell on me. What was I going to do? Do I take her back and trust her until she proves me wrong if she does.

Do I give her permission to fuck Ted occasionally when I am away? Could I do that? If I did that, at least I would know who, when and where. Do I divorce her, removing the problem from my life completely?

A looked at Ally. My heart aches for her. I love her so much. I cannot let her go it would leave me with a huge hole in my life. Should I give her more freedom with Ted, but no one else? Could I live with that?

“Ally, I must ask you an odd question. I need you to be 100% honest with your answer. It is important information for me to make my decision on how we move forward.”

After her last answers she was sitting up straight and her head seemed clear. “Ok, what do you want to know?”

“Ally, if you could be with Ted from time to time when I was away, would you want to see him again?”   

The look on her face went from sadness to complete confusion, I could not read anything in her expression. There was no excitement or anything that gave me a clue about how she felt about the question.

“Case, what the hell are you asking me? Is this a trap or set up question? Are you trying to get me to say I want Ted so you can justify divorcing me? I will not answer your question.”

“Ally, I may not have asked the question correctly. If I gave you permission to fuck Ted when I am traveling, but no other time, would you want to be with him again and could you restrain yourself from seeing him when I am home?”

The confused look was sterner now. I could see her brain churning, trying to figure me out. What was I asking her? She had to be wondering how I could allow her to be with Ted ever again.

“Case that is a crazy question, but I will try to answer it this way. Case I love you with all my heart. I will always love you and will never leave you. I want to build a family with you and have babies with you. I want to move into Fulton Street with you and share every good and bad moment of our lives together. I want to make love with you every day. I never want to cheat on you again and vow that will never happen again. I will do whatever you ask me to do to prove that to you.”

“With all that said. If you are saying that you would give me permission to be with Ted when you are out of town on your two-week trips, I would say that is crazy. I will admit that I would love to have Ted fuck me the way he does the answer is yes, I love being fucked and fucked hard with animal passion, the way Ted fucks me. Any woman would like that. But I would rather you fuck me that way and not Ted. So no, Case, I would not want to be with Ted again. I want you to learn to fuck me that way Ted does, and I will only be with you forever.”      

“What I did, has taught me an important lesson about myself. I hungered for something I did not have but didn’t know it until it happened. Not love or anything but raw lust. We make beautiful soft love together, caring for each other’s needs. But now I have uncovered a new need and we need to learn to satisfy it. Then there will never be a need for another man, only you Case, only you!”  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I knew I had to be careful not to let my hatred for what Ally had done, to not become an unbearable hatred for Ally. I knew it would take me time and I had to make her pay for what she had done. But I had learned something as Ally had learned something. There was a deep-down whore inside this woman. She could be turned into a sexual fuck toy if the right circumstances were in play. This could be a blessing and a curse unless it was controlled.

I also wondered if Ted fit into this picture or not. I felt sure that if Ted were to hit on Ally, she would have a hard time with him if she were alone. He had a strange pull on her that I hoped I would be able to satisfy.

I knew that my new position with the company would keep me in town except for a few trips a year. That would mostly eliminate the problem, but there was a lot of work to do.

“Ally, I need to think about all of this, sorting it out in my mind so I am comfortable with my decision and can live with it whichever way it goes. I believe you have been as honest as you can be about what you did, how it happened and how you feel about Ted and how you feel about me. Now I must make the same decisions of how I feel about what you did, the impact that it has on us and our future. I also must decide how I can trust you again and what my feelings are toward you as my wife and potential mother of our children. I also must decide how I feel about Ted and his potential involvement in our lives. I also my decided what I feel is fitting retribution for you Ted and Sandi/ Each of you hold a piece of responsibility in the mess as well as I do, and some debt must be paid. Until I am clear in my head about these things, I will need to be away from you so I will be leaving now and staying away for several days. I would appreciate it if you do not try to contact me, no text no calls, or emails until I contact you.”

There was a look of sadness and despair on Ally’s face. She was lost at this moment not knowing what was going to happen. I saw that she was about to speak, and I held up my hand.

“Ally there is nothing more for you to say. I know your story and believe what you have told me. I do believe that you love me and only me and the sex with Ted was just that sex. But the fact is you cheated on me multiple times and I need time and space to figure all that out. So don’t say anything more.”

I stood and went to the bedroom to pack. Ally didn’t follow me, that was good. I packed for three days and walked back to the kitchen where Ally was sitting looking like a lost puppy.

“I am leaving now. If you need me, please call my new assistant Britney. She will know how to reach me. I will be in touch when I am ready to talk with you. Goodbye, take care of yourself and think about how you can prove to me you will never cheat on me again. I am extremely interested on how you will do that.”

I took a bottle of water from the fridge. Picked up my bag and computer case and left.

No words were spoken.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In my car, I call Jake.

“Jake, Case, I’m leaving home now. I need to be away from Ally a few days while I think through all of this.”

Since Jake knew about some of what had happened, I had texted him to keep him in the loop. I had not told him everything, but I would fill him in tonight. He had offered me a place to stay if I needed it, so I was calling for that purpose. He is a bachelor, so he had several bedrooms.

“How did it go?” he asked

“Well, better than I expected, but still very up in the air on where our relationship is and our future. I’ll explain it to you tonight. Is the offer for a place to stay still open? I will need a few days.”

“Case you are my man, so anything you need I am there to help. I’ll be home at about 7:00 pm. There is a key under the flowerpot on the back deck. Go on over and make yourself at home. Take any bedroom you want. I’ll bring some Italian home and we can drink wine, eat and you can fill me in.”

“Ok, that sounds like a plan. I need a couple of days off to work through all this and get a few things done at the bank and with my attorney so I will come in now and meet with Britney and let her know what a mess into which she has stepped. I’ll get her started on a few things and we can talk while I am out. I’ll be back on Thursday if things go like I expect so we won’t miss a beat.”

“I’m not worried about that. I am worried about you and Ally. You must work this out,”

“Yeah, I know. Look, I’m heading there now see you in a few minutes.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After two hours at the office, I was off for at least two days. Britney was shocked at what was happening. She was a professional and would hold things together until I got back.

Off to Jake’s house.

That night, as we ate, I filled Jake in, and he helped me work through what had happened. Once Jake heard the whole story, he called a friend, whose brother is a private eye. Travis Black had a great reputation for his ability to uncover information on the most difficult subjects.

I put Travis on Ted and Stacy. I wanted to know everything about them, for the past years and further back if they had any skeletons. I wanted to know about, every dime they had and every relationship, but mostly how could I fuck up their lives in the easiest and most effective way. I wanted them to feel legal pain. Things that would make them hurt but would not put me in jail.

Once all that was established, I wanted complete tracking of everything Ally did. I wanted her tailed for a month then we would go from there. I wanted her phone, text and emails all recorded and I wanted alerts when she and Ted talked if ever.

We agreed that Travis would report to me weekly unless there was contact between Ally and Ted or any other man, Stacy was also on the alert list.

I felt better after I had all that set up.

Jake convinced me that I didn’t need to worry about my finances at this point. It was unlikely Ally had even considered taking money, so Monday I would have a watch put on the joint accounts. I would also get all the info I needed to be prepared to move quickly if I decided I needed to, but for now, it was status quo.

I was exhausted by 10:30 pm and hit the bed. It was odd not to talk with Ally. I thought that was a good sign. I wanted to talk with her.

I showered for the third time today, not to get clean, but to relax.

I crawled between the clean sheets, naked as I always do, but tonight was different, I was alone. It felt odd to me, and I was sad. I finally did drift off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning came as I smelled coffee and food cooking. I knew I had to see the lawyer today to get a Postnuptial Agreement drafted. I needed to go to my bank and talk with Franklin Reams, the manager.

Anthony Timms was my attorney. I had used him sparing for a variety of things but never expected to be talking to him about a Postnuptial Agreement or even a divorce. These things had never entered my mind, ever, yet here I was waiting in his reception area looking at Time magazine.

“Case, please come in,” Anthony said holding out his hand for a shake.

I went in and we sat at a small conference table. For the next time, I told him the story. He was shocked and gave me sympathy, then we got serious. We talked about the law; we talked about the Postnuptial Agreement. We drafted an agreement. It was harsh and would leave the cheater with almost nothing. I knew it would never cheat on her, so it was written to keep Ally in line. I hope it worked.

We discussed divorce and the monetary impact it would have on me.

“Tony, I don’t see things going there now.”

“OK, but you must start to prepare your personal financials to protect yourself. I cannot advise you as your attorney. On your out, Janet will give you a consultant that can help you. Please call her, she is the best and you will need her I am afraid.”

Tony had a look of real concern. He had seen many men come to him with related stories and 99% get divorced, their lives were destroyed, and the wives got it all including their children. He was right, I had to plan for the worst.

I thanked him and left, picking up the name from Janet, and thanking her.

For the next two days, I kept busy, investing a lot of time thinking about Ally, what she had done, and why and how we were going to survive.  I had no answers yet, but my mind was clear now and my reasoning was better. I would be OK however this all worked out.

That night I had another talk with Jake and received Travis's first report. There was nothing of note. I had things clear in my mind now and I was whipped, so I went to bed early.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wednesday morning, I awoke rested and with a clear head. I lay there thinking what was next.

I read Travis’s two-day report last night. Ally must have taken off work since she had not left the house once, since I left her there. Travis’ man had staked her out for two days. He even tried to get her to answer the door as a meter reader. But nothing. That concerned me and I decided it was time to go home and work this out. I still did not know about Ted and Stacy yet, but I would deal with them once I had my life straightened out.

It was 7:30 when I rolled out of bed. I showered and dressed nicely to go home to my wife. I would come back and get my things from Jakes later. I needed to get home now.

Jake had already left for work so there was coffee in the brewer and a note.

"Case, have a good day and go home. Work things out with Ally and let's all move on and have a beautiful life.

Good Luck, Jake"

I smiled, Jaked wanted the best for us, He was a good friend and boss.

I made the twenty-minute drive home in fifteen, excited to resolve this mess and to make love to my wife.

I pulled into the garage and Ally's car was there.

I quietly went inside hoping Ally was still in bed.

I took off my shoes and walked down the hall to the bedroom. The door was open. I looked inside.

I was shocked, the bed was made. No one had slept there last night. There was No Ally. I turned and yelled, "Ally, where are you?"

Nothing, not a sound. I raced from room to room, they were all empty.

Ally was gone! Where?

Published 
Written by MaxxNRachel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments