Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ann - Just Being Neighborly Part 1

"Ann Robinson’s exhibitionism leads to sex with her mature neighbor"

57
7 Comments 7
9.3k Views 9.3k
6.9k words 6.9k words

Author's Notes

"Part 36 of the Robinson Family Sex Chronicles"

It was a beautiful summer day and thirty-seven-year-old Ann Robinson decided she needed to work on her tan. She was concerned that the men she slept with would consider her too pale when they saw her naked. It was just vanity on her part. The men she fucked didn’t care. Ann was hot to fuck no matter the state of her tan, though she did tan well. Selecting a bikini and grabbing a romance novel, she went outside into the warm morning air. Next Ann grabbed a lounge chair from the patio and lugged it out into her sunlit backyard. The spot she chose was near the fence line. An old-style chain-link fence, it didn’t obstruct the view from the neighbor's yard.

Her next-door neighbor was mowing the lawn. John Larsen was a sixty-year-old guy with a nice trim body. Years of construction work had kept him fit, and even though he now was a supervisor he still tried to keep in shape. His hair was now gray and thinning, but most women of his age considered him a handsome man. On this particular, warm morning, he had removed his shirt and was just wearing cargo shorts. His athletic body was on display for Ann and did catch her attention as he ran the mower back and forth, cutting the grass.

While Ann had always considered John a handsome man, she hadn’t felt any sexual interest in him previously. She felt his wife was a judgemental old biddy and didn’t socialize with her, thus limiting any social encounters between them. He was friendly with her husband, Joe, however. This didn’t stop Ann from her desire to show off her body to him, though.

John thought that Ann was good-looking, especially those big tits of hers. He had always appreciated that aspect of her and enjoyed opportunities he had on occasion to ogle them. Ann seemed like a woman who loved to flaunt her assets, and today was no exception. The area she had chosen to bask in her lounger was close to his fence affording him a great view of her rubbing down her body with some kind of lotion before she laid back to tan.

His wife had lost interest in sex long ago, so he was left to the devices of most men his age in a similar situation. That is, masturbating to porn and being on the lookout for a willing woman to cheat with, though that was a difficult quest. In the past decade, he had enjoyed a couple of one-night stands, but nothing in the last few years. Concurrent with this, he had become bi-curious as well, though nothing had come of that yet, other than desires shared on the internet.

With Ann’s semi-naked body on display, he was glad for his mirrored sunglasses as he had a hard time taking his eyes off of her big tits so well displayed, as well as her luscious thighs and legs. Her belly was turning a bit flabby, but he could easily overlook that. His wife had a much bigger belly and he found it no impediment to sex. As Ann would raise one leg, or turn slightly on her side, he felt himself staring at a new, and sexy part of her body. When she got up and walked into the house to grab a floppy hat, he watched the swing of her nice big booty as she walked. He felt his cock get hard with the imagination of what it would be like to fuck such a prize body.

As for Ann, being the exhibitionist she was, she quickly became aware of the effect of her bikini-clad body on her neighbor. Watching behind her dark sunglasses, she could see that he turned his head slightly as he went about his mowing to ogle her. When he removed and replaced the grass catcher bag, it was always done from a position facing her, near the fence. He seemed to take plenty of time doing this.

And as Ann took in his firm trim body with her eyes, she began to imagine what he would be like on top of her in bed. His bare chest against hers. His handsome face close as he sucked her boobs while his strong hands fondled her. She began to wonder how big his cock was. She imagined it nice and big. Subconsciously she ran her fingers down to her crotch and rubbed it for a second. Quickly, realizing that he might be looking, she stopped. But the thoughts remained. She knew she was a slut so why deny it? Besides, wouldn’t it be nice revenge on his bitch of a fat wife if she screwed him? Ann had slipped into a certain mood that she called Cunt Mode.

As she ruminated on the fantasy of fucking John, she decided to do a little more exhibitionism for what seemed like both of their pleasure. Ann slipped the straps of the bikini bra off her shoulders and let the top slide down until just the nippled tips of her breasts were covered. Nearly the maximum amount of titty flesh was on display, all but her nipples. If one looked closely, the top edge of her huge dark aureole of one boob was exposed. She also pulled her bikini bottoms up tighter, exposing more of her thigh and ass. This also had the effect of exposing some cameltoe.

John noticed the adjustment Ann made to her bikini as he was in the process of replacing the grass catcher. He hoped she didn’t realize that he was emptying the catcher when it was only a third full. The eroticism of her pulling on her bikini bottoms to expose more flesh wasn’t lost on him. And though he couldn’t make out her cameltoe, the top being slid down to barely cover her tits added to his growing horniness.

He wondered what he could do to see more. It seemed like she was putting on a show for him. After she made her bikini adjustments, she looked at him and smiled. He wanted to speak to her but didn’t know what to say. But the mounds of her boobs were like a magnet to his eyes. He just couldn’t help staring. He just hoped she didn’t notice.

But Ann did. She was quite pleased with herself for causing his reaction to her. It was obvious that she had his full attention. She began to do subtle moves like rubbing more lotion on her upper un-tanned boobs, slowly rubbing it in with her hands. Now he seemed to be fiddling around with something, half turned toward her, pretending not to look when it was obvious he was.

John was forced to turn away and adjust his cock in his shorts. It had been hanging down at an angle and was getting quite hard. He put his hand down the front of his pants and readjusted it to vertical to make his hard-on more comfortable. He was also contemplating how he could spy on Ann and jack off at the same time without being seen.

Ann kept her eyes on John constantly behind her dark shades with the floppy hat brim shading her eyes further. She did notice him turn away slightly and move his hands to the front of his shorts. Having seen her husband adjust his cock countless times, she knew what he was doing. And why.

John had now finished mowing the lawn. He needed another excuse to keep him in the backyard. Finally, he decided to trim a bush near the fence. As he went to the shed to put away the mower and grab the trimmers, he took a moment to unzip his fly and stroke his now-hard cock. It was big and his pride—seven or more inches in length. His wife was uncomfortable with the size of it. And speaking of his wife, he was glad she had gone to her sister’s house and was, therefore, out of town. He would be free to look at porn and jack off. Reading a new Lush story would be just the ticket as well. He wished he was as lucky as the characters in those stories.

Ann was disappointed when John went into the shed to put the mower away. It had been fun showing off her body to him. She had just pulled her top up again and replaced the shoulder straps when John reappeared holding some clippers. He went to work on some bushes on the fence line.

“Looks like you’ve been working hard today, John,” Ann called out in a friendly tone.

“I have. I promised the wife I’d get this yard work done while she was staying at her sister’s. I hope you are enjoying the sun,” John retorted.

“Oh I am,” Ann replied, “I need to get a decent tan and stop looking like a ghost. It might be working, I think I’m getting a tan line.”

With that, Ann pulled her bikini top down a bit to examine if that was true, all the while showing it off to John.

“I think you are succeeding, Ann. That tan is looking good. Keep up the good work!” John told her.

Ann answered back, “Oh, you think so? I guess. Glad you like it so far. And by the way, I do like your tan as well. It looks like you try to take care of yourself. I like that in a man.”

Getting up off of the chaise lounge, Ann strolled over to the fence. Resting her arms on the top rail, she bent over, displaying her cleavage for John.

“It's getting hot out here. Would you like some iced tea? I guess with your wife out of town, I’ll have to be the one that takes care of your needs,” Ann told John in a somewhat salacious voice with full eye contact.

“I would love that, Ann. Sounds just perfect on a hot day like this,” John told the bikini-clad fox.

Ann left and was gone for a bit. John kept looking over the fence into Robinson’s backyard for her but she didn’t appear. Suddenly he noticed that she was walking into his backyard through the gate, bearing the glasses and a pitcher on a tray.

Ann smiled and spoke, “Where shall we sit? Oh, it looks like you have a nice shaded deck there.”

On the deck, they both took a chair, but not before Ann bent over, tits and cleavage fully in his face as she poured the tea. Sitting down, she sprawled with her legs slightly apart. It appeared that her bikini bottoms had worked their way up on her body. John could see the outlines of her pussy in a nice cameltoe.

Ann had made sure to pull up her bottoms tight to display her assets. It might not have been all that comfortable, but comfort wasn’t the goal here. She was delighted to see his eyes unmistakably lower to eye her pussy area. This was so much fun and so fulfilling. As for herself, if she could get him hard under his shorts, that would be a victory.

Thinking about her earlier fantasy, she wondered what it would be like to fuck an older man like him. He was old enough to be her dad, after all. Could a man of sixty still be virile in bed? He looked fit enough. Of course, he probably hadn’t had sex in years with that cow of a wife he had. Maybe she should end that streak. And just like that, Ann decided that she would seduce him. First a seventeen-year-old boy, and now maybe a sixty-year-old man. Why not? Plus she would get the satisfaction of knowing that when he and Joe got together in the future, John would remember he had fucked Joe’s wife. That would be a nice “middle finger” to her husband.

Having a hot curvy younger woman like Ann sitting so close to him was heady. He could smell her warm, earthy, scent and see every little detail of her cleavage. And all the while she seemed very friendly and flirtatious. She wasn’t bothered in the least by sitting so close in a revealing bikini. It was a dream come true. Would it be possible to screw this hot MILF?

John also was reminded of another day, a few weeks before when he spied on her daughter, Debbie, and her friend laying out in their bikinis. He used his binoculars and focused particularly on Debbie’s friend, due to her better build with bigger tits [Brenda]. He had got so worked up on that occasion that he ended up surfing for legal-age teen porn and jacking off to a pic of a girl that looked like the bigger-titted one.

John liked to vary his porn viewing, depending on his mood. Usually, he enjoyed looking at granny porn because it portrayed women of his general age. MILFs were nice to look at too. Ann would be a perfect fit in that category. BBW was fine, because, in his experience, it seemed that a large percentage of real women fit that category, including his wife and the last two women he had screwed, both of whom were in their fifties (as was he at the time), and carried extra weight. He sometimes craved teen girls, perhaps to re-live the experience of the girls of his youth.

Last of all his porn enjoyment categories was his secret kink—bisexual men. When the mood struck, he loved to masturbate to hard cocks, cumming cocks, and blowjobs. And sometimes more. This had started just a couple of years ago and remained an unfulfilled fetish. On an internet site, he had friended a guy who lived in the same area as himself and who also was bi-curious, “Blondlvr3”. They had messaged and sexted pics and fantasies and had talked about meeting up, but so far nothing had happened. Little did John know at this time that this was all about to change [but that will be another story]. Right now he had a flirty MILF on his hands that he wanted to put his hands on, so to speak.

Ann knew that she wanted to seduce John, but how to go about it? He was checking her body out and did say that his wife was gone. Was that a hint? In her experience, seducing a teen boy like Dave was easy. They were all so horny. And Tony and Mike were what she would call “players”. Men that were on the prowl for sex. They were easy for her to spot and had a way of making it known. With Mike, she did have to work harder for it, but posing naked easily sent him over the edge and into her hands. Taking pictures of naked girls tended to do that. But with John, she had to read the cards carefully. He didn’t seem to be a player but also seemed very interested. He would probably have qualms about cheating on his wife. How to overcome that, plus his natural hesitation to bed a married neighbor woman was the question. Perhaps she could use her previous ploy of posing for pics.

How to lure John into taking pics of her was the question. It shouldn’t be too hard, after all, he was ogling her like crazy. Being already in a bikini was a big edge and she figured he wouldn’t put up a fight. Of course, she needed to let him know that he could keep the pics after he sent them to her phone. From bikini poses, it shouldn’t be hard to talk him into nude pics. She figured that once he saw her tits, she was eighty-percent home, and once he saw her pussy, he was one-hundred percent hers. But first, she had to feel him out.

“I’m glad you think my tan looks okay. At my age, my body isn’t quite what it used to be, so I appreciate your compliments,” Ann told him, actually fishing for compliments and wanting the conversation to focus on her body.

John quickly replied, “No, you have a great body. I love a woman with real curves. And your tan is coming along nicely.”

Ann stretched and modeled her body in a pose for effect. Care was made to show her tits front and center, up close.

“You sure? I guess so. Thanks for saying that. You have a nice body yourself. A lot of men let themselves go as they get older…oops…I didn’t mean to infer you were old,” Ann told him.

“That’s okay, Ann. I am kind of old, but I don’t feel it. I still can do everything I did when young. And some things are better. I wish I could say the same for my wife,” was his retort.

There was that subtle hint about his wife's problems in that statement. He hoped Ann would pick up on that, and she did.

“Oh, that’s too bad. I think she is lucky to have a handsome man like you as a husband. I don’t know how she can keep her hands off of you,” Ann craftily replied, alluding to sex.

“Well, she is very good at keeping her hands off of me. I probably shouldn’t be telling you this, but it's been a long long time if you catch my drift,” John told her, feeling very bold in this leading statement.

Pleased by the opening this statement gave her, Ann replied, “It's none of my business, but that’s too bad. Your needs should be taken care of.”

Ann raised her leg to rest on the chair and spread her legs as she told him that. Things were going nicely. He was rapidly falling into her hands.

“How about you, Ann? How are you and Joe? I bet he’s a lucky guy with a wife like you. Not like me,” John asked, almost fearful as to the answer. If she was truly devoted, his flirting was all in vain.

Leaning over towards John, Ann touched his arm as she answered cryptically, “Joe and I don’t get along too well, unfortunately. He’s a good guy but we aren’t a good match. But we’ve made an arrangement between us that is mutually satisfying to both of us.”

“Oh, that’s good,” John replied.

Ann was a little miffed at how men couldn’t seem to pick up on an obvious hint like that. Any woman would have. She decided that her bikini pics gambit would be the best way to go. She could say it more obviously, or just make major advances anyway, but she had made mistakes before like this. One man turned her down after seemingly wanting to have sex. Another would only allow her to give him a blowjob. Doing that didn’t satisfy her needs.

John did pick up on the “arrangement” hint. His problem was that he didn’t know how to find out if he could be included in that “arrangement”. More time and probing would be necessary before he allowed himself hope. The idea that such an attractive woman would have sex with a man his age was still making him doubt his reading of her intentions.

Ann thought that John might need some “physical” encouragement, so she offered to refill his glass. Standing up, Ann found a reason to bend over and put her ass in front of him. Then turning around, she bent over more than necessary and gave him an amazing look at her cleavage as she poured more iced tea into his glass. At this point, there was nothing more that John wanted to do than stick his cock between those tits.

After a long pause, John spoke again, “You are a beautiful, attractive woman if you’ll pardon me for saying so. I don’t know what's going on between you and Joe, but I’m sure that if things don’t work out, you will have no trouble finding a guy to love you.”

This was an opening that Ann could use, “Thank you, John. I do have doubts about my looks. A friend told me that when she had glamour pics taken of her, she felt so good about her looks. I thought about that, and even found a person that does that, but I’m not sure I want to spend the money for professional boudoir pics.”

John smiled as he looked over her curvy body and responded, “I think you would make a beautiful model, and looking at you, I think posing would come naturally. You should do it.”

KimberlyTaylorr
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KimberlyTaylorr

“Maybe I should have a trial run first. Would you like to take some pictures of me in my bikini just to give me an idea of how I look, and some practice posing so I can decide if I want to spend the big money on professional pics?” Ann asked, again putting her hand on his arm.

John could hardly believe his luck! This was a great excuse to get her to pose in front of him! Maybe he could even get some of the pics afterward to jack off to.

“I don’t know if I’m a professional, but I’d love to take some pictures of you. Do I need a camera?” Joe replied.

“Nah, I think we can just use the phone camera. But mine is in my house, so could you be a dear and use yours?” Ann instructed.

With that, they both arose. John took off his dark glasses and so did Ann. Moving to a spot where the sun wasn’t in her eyes in the yard, Ann struck a pose. It was a classic, arms akimbo, head tilted shot. From there each began to suggest poses. Sitting down, legs apart or knees together, laying back, three-quarter turned cheesecake with one leg lifted bent at the knee, and more. John’s favorites were ones of her bent over with her hands on her knees, showing her cleavage with her big jugs hanging down, and a similar over-the-back-of-the-chair pose that also showed off her massive tits well. There were profile shots that showed off the seductive sag of her mammaries, and shots from behind that showed off her sexy ass and back as she looked flirtatiously over her shoulder.

Finally, Ann asked to see the pictures. Putting her arm around John’s shoulders, her body touching his, they strained a bit to see the pictures on the screen together that they had taken. Having Ann’s warm body next to his was making his cock stir again. After scrolling through them and making comments, picking out good and bad, Ann pronounced herself satisfied and gave John an impetuous kiss on the cheek.

As they strolled back to the deck, Ann made a suggestion, “Thank you so much for taking those pictures. They turned out so good! I would like to pay you back, somehow. How about we take some special pictures, just for you?”

“Special pics, eh? Sounds good to me! Where do you want to pose?” John replied a hint of excitement in his voice.

“I think it's best if we go inside for these,” he was told by Ann.

Considering the wide gamut of bikini pics he had taken, he hoped that “special” pics might involve nudity. His excitement at this possible development made him giddy as he walked into his house. He felt as if he was walking on air! His cock began to stiffen, as well. It was obvious now that her marriage “arrangement” was that she was free to be a slut. He didn’t want to count his chickens before they hatched, but this was looking very promising. At the very least, he would have some hot nudes to masturbate to.

The patio door led to the kitchen/family room open area. Ann stopped and spun around in front of him, standing very close.

“I think this will do nicely if that’s okay with you. Get the camera ready!” Ann told him.

With that, Ann undid her bikini bra and took it off, letting it fall. Her big tits with their magnificent huge aureoles caught his full attention. They were even better than he imagined!

All he could say was, “Wow!”

“Glad you like them. You had better get busy with the camera!” she told him with a teasing grin.

John clicked away picture after picture as she displayed them, hefted them, dangled them, brought a nipple to her mouth, and even got on all four on the floor for a few pics of her full jugs dangling from the front and the side view. As the process went on, John started commanding her on what position she should use. He would even help position her as well. It was obvious that they used every excuse to touch each other. John tried to position her in every erotic position he could think of.

Ann felt that same amazing high that she had felt when she had posed for Mike Jones as she exhibited her body to John. She felt like it wouldn’t take much to send her into orgasm as she did so. She loved showing off her body and this seemed like the perfect way to do it. There was no doubt about the big promising bulge this created in John’s shorts. [See: “Ann’s Photo Session” for details on her previous shoot]

As John moved Ann into the next position, her large breasts pushed against his chest. His hand had found its way to her ass and was cupping it. Their faces were only inches away. Time for Ann to make her move.

“John, let's cut the bullshit. We both know what we want, so why don’t you just take me to the bedroom,” Ann said with a look of lust on her face.

“Ann, you look like a goddess out of a men’s magazine and my cock is so hard I can hardly stand it. I would love to take you to my bedroom,” John told the MILF.

In the bedroom Ann wasted no time in peeling off her bikini bottoms, displaying her recently shaved pussy. Her husband was right, men did love it shaved and John was no exception as he stared at it with a smile. His wife was rather hairy and would rather die than shave her cunt and look like a porn star.

Moving her hands down John’s bare chest, Ann squatted down and undid his cargo shorts, pulling them and his underwear down to his ankles. She liked what she saw. His cock was big, thick, and fully erect. Without any hesitation, she took his rigid dick into her mouth and began to suck it.

Stopping for a moment, Ann looked up at her neighbor and said, “I bet you think I’m a slut.”

“Well, as a matter of fact, I love sluts. Especially ones who suck my dick!” John replied.

As Ann went back to work, John contemplated his good fortune. His shrewish wife never sucked his cock. She had reluctantly attempted it once, but dismissed the act as “dirty”. So to see this big-breasted hottie with her lips around his dick was quite the treat. A treat he could only get from a woman other than his own. And she was good, very good! She expertly worked his cock in her mouth, showing off her skills. She would vary the pace and sometimes just lick the head or shaft of his penis before going back and taking it deep into her mouth. She would also play with his balls as she did so. For some reason, John wished she’d stick her finger up his ass but understood that this kink might be a bit much for Ann.

Ann began to hum as she sucked John’s dick. She was truly happy in her work and with the way he worshipped her body. She decided that despite his age, he was a rather virile and sexy man. The time had come when she needed to fuck him. To feel this hard cock filling her cunt rather than her mouth.

Standing up, she pushed John to the bed and watched him sprawl on top of it, his hard cock stiff and upright, beckoning. Ann got on the bed and crawled on top of him, dangling her tits in his face, tauntingly. John took her nipple into his mouth, still amazed at the size of her aureoles. He took her other tit into his hand, rolling that nipple expertly between his thumb and fingers.

“Do you like my big tittties? Do you like sucking them? I know you’ve been wanting to suck them ever since you first started watching me today. Now they are all yours to suck, baby,” Ann cooed.

Meanwhile, Ann was rubbing her cunt on John’s cock, pushing her clit against its manly hardness, making herself very wet. It was all so tantalizing! Having a strange man suck her tits while she rubbed his cock with her pussy. The double excitement of cheating on her husband while the portrait of her lover’s wife looked down on them from the walls as he cheated as well. The idea of committing adultery on the very bed where John slept with his wife, made her feel so naughty. At this moment Ann knew that even if she divorced Joe and re-married, she could never be faithful. It was just too boring. Moments like this, the adulterous cheating and the high it gave her, was just too powerful to resist.

Ann sat up on John and tied her hair back, out of her face, her magnificent jugs, raising and bouncing back down with a heavy sagginess as she did so was so seductive! Then she reached down and guided John’s cock into her hungry pussy, slowly lowering herself onto it. A flood of pleasure coursed through her body as his cock filled her vagina. She had to let out a gasp as the sensation overwhelmed her.

John, too, cried out in ecstasy, “Oh god, Annie! Your pussy feels so fucking good!”

Ann began a slow ride on his turgid member, grinding sideways with her hips and well as up and down as she replied, “Oh yeah…Oh yeah…Fuck me with that big cock, John. Fuck me hard!”

As John bucked his hips and thrust his cock up deep into Ann’s cunt, Ann knelt above him, bouncing her body up and down. As she did so, her big tits bounced to the rhythm of their sex. Leaning over John once again, Ann fed a tit to his hungry mouth. The view of her ass bouncing up and down on his cock was erotic in the extreme. There was no doubt this thirty-seven-year-old slut could fuck!

John couldn’t remember better sex than this. It was better than he could ever remember his wife giving him. For that matter, she only liked the missionary position, so just the fact that Ann was riding him cowgirl-style made it memorable. In addition, Ann had the biggest tits of any woman he had previously screwed. His wife’s tits were a C-cup as were those of his other one-night stand’s. So Ann was a real treat when it came to the visuals. Of course, she was just a bit flabby around her waist, but that fleshiness just added to the erotic obscenity of her naked body.

John turned his head and looked at the picture of his wife on the wall, looking at him. He gave her a mental “fuck you” and went back to looking at Ann, sweating hard as she rode him like a champion. His wife never put the energy into their sex that Ann was doing right now.

“Oh goddamnit! You’re so fucking hot! You hot little fucking bitch! Fuck me hard, Annie!” John called out as he was building to a climax.

“What would your fat little wifey say if she saw you fucking a young slut like me?” Ann quizzed John.

“Fuck that bitch! That fucking cunt can’t fuck worth shit! You’re the hottest woman I’ve ever screwed in my life!” John asserted.

“You slut-fucking bastard! You’re gonna make me cum! Oh god…oh god, yes…mmm…oh…oh…oh, oh oh!” Ann cried as the pleasure from her cunt became unbearable.

“Fuck me, baby! Fuck me hard!” John encouraged her as he reached around and began to spank her ass.

The hard slaps from John’s hand put her libido into overdrive and Ann began to cum, “Oh, OH, OH, OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! YOUR COCK!”

With that, Ann began to buck on John’s big rigid cock, feeling her clit explode and the feeling carry to her entire body. It was moments like these she lived for. The moment when a strange cock made her cum and feel like a million dollars. When a man other than her husband filled her womb with his fertile seed.

And John was starting to fill her cunt with his cum. Ann’s bucking and shaking triggered his dick, which was already teetering on the edge of orgasm. He thrust his cock upwards, driving it hard into her cunt. It was the age-old desire to impregnate a woman and drive your seed deep into her fertile womb. As he did so, he lifted Ann, adding to her climax as his cock throbbed deep inside of her snatch, shooting its load of cum deep.

Growling, John called out, “OH FUCK, BABY! OH FUCK!” before trailing off in guttural gasps.

At last, both of them relaxed, temporarily sated. As Ann sat astride him in the afterglow, her face was flushed and she was dripping sweat from her brow. Her brown eyes were hard with excitement. The smell of sex permeated the air, and the sheets were soaking with her juice and his cum. John reached over and grabbed his phone, bringing up the camera app for a selfie. It was a beautiful one of Ann atop him, her tits hanging and both with that satisfied post-sex look on their faces. Neither wanted this moment to end, but finally, Ann rolled off to the side beside him and told him to take another pic of the two of them, side-by-side. This he did, capturing her large tits splayed out to the side, nipples still hard.

“You might as well get my pussy too,” Ann told her older lover.

John got between her spread legs, knees up, and shot a couple more pics of her wet, cum-dripping pussy. At John’s encouragement, she flipped over onto all four and spread her twat for his camera. Next, she spread her asshole, knowing that most men loved the idea of anal.

Ann was loving her exhibitionism—showing off her body to the adoring gaze of a strange man. She felt so sexy and wild like she was a Playboy model. She instinctively knew he would be jerking off to her pics for months to come, and thought she would give him memorable pics to cum to, turned her on. Between the two of them, they came up with new pose ideas, and she assumed pose after pose.

“You’ll send these to me, won’t you?” Ann asked.

“Of course! But to convince me, you might have to fuck me again,” John told her with an evil chuckle.

“You want to fuck my little ol’ pussy again? That’s good, ‘cause she needs a big, hard, cock,” Ann shot back with a twinkle in her eye.

As she noticed John’s cock hardening again, she asked, “How do you want me?”

“On all four, doggy-style,” was his reply.

Assuming the position, Ann teased, “Come fuck your neighborhood bitch, baby!”

Ann looked incredibly sexy on all four, her nice, ample, ass sticking up in the air with her shaved pussy hanging below it. Her big tits hung down provocatively, and John could already imagine them bouncing as she got slammed. Her pretty face had that slutty “fuck me” look on it, and all and all, she was the hottest-looking woman he had ever done the nasty with.

John had one last suggestion for Ann, “Why don’t I video us this time? It will just be between us, and I’ll send it to you with the rest of your pics. You look so hot fucking, so let's make ourselves a little porn video.”

Ann, feeling slutty, quickly agreed. She could imagine her husband looking at it with jealousy. John put his phone on video in the selfie screen and propped it up on the bedstand getting a three-quarters view of them from the front. Then he hit the red Record button.

After a preliminary spank, John guided his love missile into her twat as she reached back and helped. Sliding it in, it felt just as good as the first time. John had to almost pinch himself because fucking this foxy neighbor seemed so unreal. But it was real, and she was a real slut. And with his cock inside her now, it was very real!

“Oh god, John, I love your cock! Oooh, spank my naughty ass and fuck me. Fuck me like a bitch in heat, Johnny!” Ann cooed.

John began to slam his cock into her cunt for all he was worth now, giving the whore next door no mercy. And while he did so, he complied with her other wish, spanking her jiggling bottom with almost every thrust. Ann athletically met his every thrust with a pushback of her own, matching him push for push, their bodies slapping meatily together every time they collided. Ann accompanied all this with a constant string of “ooh” and “mmm” sounds as she worked her ass.

John, for his part, emitted a grunting gutturally sound every time he shoved his cock into her fuck hole, sounding like a wild animal rutting. And that’s exactly with the pair were doing—rutting like animals in heat. They hammered away at each other’s bodies—striving as a team to drive his cock deep and hard into the furthest depths of her hot and hungry cunt hole and excite her clit as they did.

Because John had blown his load recently, it took him a bit longer to climb to a climax. Ann was the first to blow, shaking her body and shrieking crazily as she did so.

“Eeewwww…oh god…OH GOD! JOHNNY! JOHNNY, OH MY FUCKING GOD! EEEWWW!!” the big-titted brunette cried out as she climaxed.

John cut her no slack, rather he kept pounding her ass, ramming his cock in deep. Ann realized that being sixty years old didn’t slow John down a bit. Her cunt was being used just the way she liked it to be used—as a cum dump for strangers. Looking at the phone screen displaying her getting fucked as the scene was being videoed was very satisfying. She thought she looked really good getting screwed like this and would adjust herself to look as hot and sexy as she could as she viewed herself. Ann thought she looked good as an amateur porn star and vowed to have herself videoed again in the future. Probably with a different guy though. Maybe Big Al and his BBC.

John liked a little meat on his women and looking at Ann’s jiggling ass and bouncing tits was scintillating. In addition, feeling the pleasure from her wonderful pussy was doing the trick in driving his cock insane. He felt the rapture creep up from his balls until his whole dick was ready to explode in an orgy of cumming. His animal-like grunts grew loud as he slammed his dick into her now.

But surprisingly, Ann beat him to the punch, with another orgasm. Not quite as big as the first one, she still shook and buried her face in the pillow. That was all it took to make John explode.

“OH FUCK, ANN! I’M CUMMING!” he cried out as his penis erupted and shot his cum deep into her pussy once again.

Sated at last, the pair collapsed on the bed. John stopped the video and quickly they reviewed the footage, much to their mutual satisfaction. John loved watching himself fuck this buxom brunette from this new angle, and Ann reveled in her wanton sexuality fully on display. While the video gave stark evidence of her cheating, it also was a thrill to realize that John, and perhaps others who saw it, would be lusting after her. No doubt the pics and video of her would make their cocks hard and get them stroking at the sight of her. And Ann found this thought indescribably delicious!

It had been a wonderful day—sex with a new (and close at hand) partner. Enjoying the thrill of showing off her body to another man, and finally enjoying the deliciously naughty experience of having her body caught on camera nude. And lastly, the oh-so-dirty act of being videoed having sex. Life was good!

Published 
Written by Maturetasty69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments