Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Debbie Goes Camping With Dad

"Frustrated teen virgin goes camping with her dad and their sexual desires for each other come to a head"

142
12 Comments 12
20.0k Views 20.0k
7.8k words 7.8k words

Author's Notes

"Part 33 of the Robinson Family Sex Chronicles"

Joe and Debbie Robinson looked forward to their annual camping trip together. Ann didn’t like camping and hadn’t gone with them for the last five years. But Debbie loved the outdoors and the mountains and enjoyed roughing it with her dad. They did keep it somewhat primitive, sleeping in a tent and all that goes with that. Their favorite camping spot was a lake in the mountains that allowed primitive camping. One bonus was that there never were any other campers close by. The closest would be at least three hundred yards away.

This year, they got off to a rough start. Debbie had been feuding with her boyfriend, Dave Webb. She had a sense that there was someone else in his life that he was hiding from her and the confrontation didn’t go well. There was another woman—it was Debbie’s mom, Ann. But that was a secret and Dave wasn’t about to tell her that taboo secret!

Trying to make things seem normal, Dave showed up at Debbie’s house to help her pack, but Debbie gave him the cold shoulder. He was the guy she wanted to give her virginity to, but he was stalling for no good reason. So she remained angry with him.

Her best friend, Brenda Jones, showed up as well. It was a good thing as she went out of her way to make things cheery between the three. Usually shy and reserved around Dave, she had broken out of her shell and was very friendly and talkative to him, trying to lighten the mood. Despite her best efforts, Debbie remained angry at Dave, telling him that it was over between them as he went to kiss her goodbye.

Dad was there to guide the loading process, but there was no doubt that Debbie was distracted. Finally, the pickup truck was loaded with their gear and Debbie waved goodbye. Mostly to Brenda.

Arriving at the camp site and pitching camp, they discovered that Debbie had failed to get her own sleeping bag in the confusion. Joe had simply grabbed the double bag he and Ann used. There was no choice for the pair but to sleep together. Considering there already had been a sexual relationship between them, it wasn’t that big of a deal. After a hearty supper and marshmallows roasted on the campfire, they adjourned to the tent.

Close together in the tent as they began to dress in their sleepwear, they talked.

“Dad, what do you think mom is doing at home?” Debbie asked as this seemed to be on his mind.

“Honey, I hate to say it, but I’m sure she has one of her boyfriends over. I saw her texting and from her smile and furtive behavior I figured she was lining up a guy as soon as we were gone,” Joe told his daughter, who already knew mom cheated.

This assessment was very accurate. It was Big Al whom Ann texted. At this very moment, Big Al was stretching out Ann’s cunt with his big black cock as he fucked her doggy-style.

Debbie thought her dad seemed sad as he contemplated her mother’s infidelities. Joe was thinking about that, but soon his thoughts had turned to dirty sexual thoughts about his sixteen-year-old daughter. Debbie could sense his sexual tension, but assumed it was sadness over her mother and his lack of sex. Therefore she made a decision as she slipped on the soccer shorts she slept in to encourage her dad to masturbate, figuring that would help.

As they climbed into the double sleeping bag together, Debbie told him. “I know that you don’t get sex with mom because she is always cheating, and that you have to go a long time between, so I want you to know that it’s okay for you to…uh…jerk off, with me here.”

Joe looked at his daughter with gratitude in his eyes and said, “Thank you. You are such a sweetheart Deb. If you don’t mind, I think I will.”

Joe then pulled off his shirt and began to play with his soft cock as he lay next to his pretty teen daughter. The night was still warm, and they lay with the top of the old-fashioned sleeping bag pulled down, exposing his dick to view in the mellow light of the camp lantern. Joe worked his cock with his hands, but despite trying to envision Chris or Ann, or Debbie, he was unable to get it very hard. As for Debbie, she was still fascinated by seeing a guy cum, so she wanted him to succeed.

Finally, he made an admission to his daughter, “It's just not working. I need something to visualize or I need to participate in lovemaking with a woman to get hard. I want to cum, but I can’t without help. The first time we did this I had the porn on TV, and the last time you…you know…sucked me. But it's not working just lying here next to you,” Joe explained to Debbie.

Joe was a bit concerned. Although his daughter had voluntarily both jacked him off and had given him a blowjob before, he had never touched her body sexually. To suggest to her that he be allowed to do so to satisfy him sexually was a big risk. He felt he was skating on thin ice here. All he dared to do was to make subtle suggestions. Fortunately, Debbie volunteered herself.

“Dad? What can I do to help? Just tell me what you need me to do to help. What if I took off my top? I know I have really small boobs, but maybe seeing those will help, I know how much guys like boobs,” was Debbie’s offer.

“Honey, I’d love it if you took your top off. I think you have a beautiful and sexy body. And there is nothing wrong with your small tits. I know mom makes you think you aren’t desirable because you don’t have big boobs like her, but you are sexy and there isn’t anything wrong with your tits,” was Joe’s reply.

With that encouragement, Debbie sat up and removed her top, showing her dad her firm young tits. Anyone outside the tent would have seen an erotic shadow of this play across the back-lit fabric.

“Well? What do you think? Are they okay?” Debbie asked her father.

While Joe had a definite preference for big tits (after all, that was a big reason he married Ann), he saw that his daughter’s small tits had a sex appeal all their own. He also understood that she took after his mother, Millie and that one day they would grow to a larger, though not big, size. He remembered how much seeing his own mother’s tits had turned him on recently, though her pussy was her most erotic asset.

“Oh, Debbie! Those are nice. Not too big, but sexy. I like them,” was his assessment.

Unable to help himself, Joe reached over and fondled his daughter’s breast. For her part, Debbie, lying on her side beside him, didn’t shy away from his touch as he caressed her boob and nipple.

“Oh yeah Deb, those feel very nice. Thank you. I think you know just how to get your daddy hard,” Joe added.

Debbie snuggled closer, touching her dad, who now had turned on his side toward her.

“Go ahead, daddy. Go ahead and touch them. It's okay if you kiss them too. I won’t mind,” Debbie told him.

Joe put his mouth on his daughter’s tit and sucked her nipple into his mouth, enjoying her firm fresh breasts. As he did so, one hand went to her bare back to pull her closer, while the other slid down her side and over the thigh of the soccer shorts she was wearing to bed.

In response, Deb turned her pelvis to lay flat, and by doing so, naturally moved her dad’s hand toward her crotch area. Next, she spread her legs a bit, which allowed his hand to fall into the valley between her thighs and onto her pussy. Joe noticed this accommodation on her part, and carefully let his hand lightly caress her groin area as he continued sucking on her tit. Nevertheless, he waited for her to give the next signal.

Debbie was surprised at how good it felt to have her dad suck her tits and take her nipples in his mouth. She also enjoyed his expert but casual body caress, and subconsciously moved her body to allow his hand near her pussy. She was getting aroused by this, not so much thinking that it was her dad doing this to her, but more of a virile male taking her virgin body and pleasuring it.

Joe started to caress Debbie’s inner thighs more firmly through her silky-feeling sports shorts and then boldly rubbed his hand experimentally over her pussy. When she didn’t offer any resistance, he continued to casually massage her pussy area on the outside, eventually eliciting a small moan from her mouth.

About this time, Debbie reached down to feel her dad’s penis, to see if she was making it hard. Her efforts were rewarded with a very firm feeling cock in her hand. Her dad let out a groan as she touched him. Pleased with her effort thus far, Debbie began to stroke his cock for him.

As soon as Debbie touched his cock, his pleasure became intense. And when she began to jack it, Joe forgot about rubbing Debbie’s pussy and sucking her tit and just laid back again onto his back to enjoy her efforts. At his point, he would love to fuck her but was realistic enough to let nature take its course and let her give him the level of pleasure she was comfortable with.

Debbie adjusted her body position again once, until she was comfortably over him, somewhat positioned on her side. Quickly she began to seriously jack his cock. Soon, to increase her pleasure, she slipped a leg over his and adjusted herself so she could press her pussy against his leg. Making small movements, she began to let his leg arouse her clit as she masturbated him.

“How’s that daddy? Do you like what I’m doing to your big hard cock?” Debbie cooed.

“Oh yes. Oh yes, Deb. You know just how to make your daddy happy with your hand and your sexy body,” Joe whispered in ecstasy.

“C’mon daddy, you can do it, you can cum. Just think about my pretty little tits. Do you like my pretty little tits? I bet you do. I bet they are making you nice and hard and making you want to cum, aren’t they?” were Deb’s words of encouragement.

Joe was surprised at his cute little teen daughter’s dirty talk, as well as her rubbing her pussy against his leg, dry-humping him. He could feel her wetness soaking through her shorts onto the bare skin of his leg as she did so. He began to feel his cum welling up from his balls, and the head of his cock was already dripping pre-cum.

Debbie continued the dirty talk, “Oh daddy! It looks like you are starting to cum. Let it all go for me. Give me all your cum onto my hand. Imagine your cock screwing a hot pussy right now, and your mouth sucking some nice big titties. Go ahead and cum for me, daddy.”

With that, Joe arched his back, shoving his pelvis forward, and shot a load of cum into the air, then pumped more and more out of his over-stimulated cock, covering his dick and his daughter’s dainty hand with his jizz.

As he did so, he cried out, “Oh Debbie! Oh my god! You’re makin’ me cum…uh uh UHH!”

Debbie smiled as she watched him spurt his cum all over her hand and his cock, happy that she was able to make her daddy orgasm so hard. It was a pleasure to make him so happy.

The only problem was that all this left her so horny herself, especially from rubbing her pussy on his leg. Feeling a real sexual buzz, she consigned herself to just going to sleep without consummating her pleasure. Possibly she could quietly and carefully finger herself as he drifted off to sleep, but that might be a while, and she was hot now. She just was unsure how to proceed with her dad their. Masturbation seemed so personal.

Joe loved the way his sexy daughter had just stroked him to orgasm. Feeling her hand on his cock and looking at her sexy little tits had sent him over the edge. He wanted fuck his daughter but realized that he was unprepared in the matter of birth control. The last thing he wanted was to knock up his daughter. He didn’t trust the rhythm method or pulling out in the nick of time. So as much as he wanted to fuck his virgin daughter, he didn’t dare.

Luckily, Joe spoke up, “Debbie, I know this sounds a bit awkward, but I couldn’t help but notice that you were rubbing your pussy on my leg. I just want you to know that it's okay for you to masturbate yourself and take care of that. I also want you to know that I would love to help you take care of that myself. I’m pretty good with my fingers and would love to make you cum.”

“Daddy, I’d like that,” was Debbie’s simple answer.

As Debbie lay on her back, still topless, Joe positioned himself on his side next to her and began to rub her pussy. At first, he rubbed it fairly gently, through her shorts, but as she began to move and moan quietly a couple of times, he became bold and put his hand under her waistband so only her panties were in the way.

It wasn’t long before Debbie reached down and slide her shorts and panties down, which exposed her bare pussy. Joe was surprised to see that she had shaved it bald. It was a beautiful, delicate young pussy, with small, puffy outer labia. Her bald teen pussy felt different under his fingers than the larger, big-lipped, hairy pussy of her mother, Ann.

With her pussy bared to him, Joe was able to give Debbie’s pussy the attention it deserved. His fingers soon worked their way between her petal-like lips and into her cunt properly until he made contact with her love button. As soon as he did so, Deb let out a little “mmm” letting him know that he was right on track and that she was enjoying it.

Her pussy was small and tight, and very wet. He could smell the odor of her sex now and it was very erotic. Was he actually playing with his teen daughter’s virgin pussy? Were those her beautiful, firm little A-cup tits so close to him? It seemed like a dream! She looked so beautiful lying there naked in the light of the camp lantern, eyes closed, pink lips pursed, and pink nipples erect and hard.

Joe decided to give his daughter his best, hoping to encourage her to do more. He put his free hand under her ass, cupping it, with his index and middle fingers in the crack of her ass, while his other hand rubbed her cunt and clit. Deb accepted this accommodatingly. Next, he found her anus and began to rub the area and put pressure on it. He also directed some of her pussy juice into the area and onto his finger as best he could for lube. This was a technique he had learned from Chris, who love to have him stick a finger into her ass when he fingered her or ate her pussy in foreplay.

Debbie felt an instant increase of pleasure when her dad put his hand under her ass cheek and pulled it wide, then stuck his fingers in the crack of her bum. The spreading of her ass added to the erotic enjoyment of getting fingered, with both her ass and pussy spread by her lover’s hands making her his play toy. When her dad’s finger began to push against her bum hole, Deb felt a thrill of pleasure. If only his finger was inside her bum while his other finger was in her pussy. It would feel amazing!

Debbie decided to act, telling her father, “Daddy, that feels so good when you touch my bum like that! Can you stick it in me a little?”

“I would love to, honey,” he quickly told his sexually aroused daughter.

Adjusting his position to improve his angle and dexterity, he soon began to slowly work her pink puckered star and push his finger inside at the same time the blade of his other hand was rubbing hard against Debbie’s clit and vulva.

“Oh yeah daddy, just like that…oh…oh that feels good, daddy,” she exclaimed.

Surprised at just how kinky his teen daughter was, Joe ended up working his finger at least halfway into her asshole and felt her moving her ass and muscles to accept it just how she wanted it. He could only imagine how hot it would be to have his cock in that tight hole fucking it, just like he had imagined when he was fucking Christine in the ass. He would have never guessed at that time that he would soon have his finger in his daughter’s ass and another in her pussy. It was a fantasy come true.

Moving slightly, Joe repositioned himself so he could suck Debbie’s little teen tits as one hand finger-fucked her pussy and the other was pleasuring her ass. Debbie gasped with pleasure. Her dad’s mouth sucking her tit felt amazing and added to the pleasure of his fingers fucking her cunt and ass. She felt her body on fire from his ministrations, building to a climax. Joe responded by adding another finger and curling it up to reach her G-spot.

“Oh god, daddy! That feels so good! I love your fingers in my pussy and ass! Suck my other tit now, daddy. It needs attention,” was Deb’s plea to Joe.

Joe’s mouth was too full of his daughter’s tit and nipple to answer, but he worked her body furiously, feeling her squirt her juices on his...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Maturetasty69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments