Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Brenda And Dave - First Time

"Brenda and Dave are drawn to each other and end up having sex for the first time with another teen."

35
3 Comments 3
6.1k Views 6.1k
8.6k words 8.6k words

Author's Notes

"Part 34 of the Robinson Family Sex Chronicles. This story coincides with “Debbie Goes Camping With Dad”. While in the Incest Fantasy genre, this story only alludes to incest, past and future. <p> [ADVERT] </p>It is about a teen couple’s first time sex."

It started as an ordinary day at Debbie Robinson’s house. Both Brenda Jones, Debbie’s best friend (and occasional lover), and Dave Webb, her boyfriend, had come to Debbie’s house as she packed for a camping trip with her dad to wish Debbie well and spend some time with her before she left.

Things seemed a little tense between Dave and Debbie, but Brenda seemed to work extra hard to lighten the mood. But it was to no avail. When Debbie went to get into the truck and leave, Dave attempted to give her a goodbye kiss. Suddenly, Brenda saw Debbie push Dave away and say something angry at him. Dave tried to grab her shoulders, but Deb pushed him away and climbed into the pickup.

Debbie drove off with her dad to the mountains, about to embark on her own sexual adventure with her dad [See: “Debbie Goes Camping With Dad”], leaving her girlfriend, and now ex-boyfriend standing there.

Looking dejected, Dave walked away. Seeing Brenda looking at him with questioning eyes, Dave walked over to her and offered to drive her home. He felt like he needed someone to talk to.

As Dave drove Brenda home, Brenda surprised him by uncharacteristically opening up and talking with him, eventually asking him what had happened with Debbie. Dave felt like being silent, but Brenda’s concern for him made him open up to her.

“Debbie told me it was over between us. That’s it. No explanation or anything. She started this last night, but I thought it was only a temporary mood. I thought I could fix things today, but evidently, I can’t,” he confessed.

“I’m sorry. I don’t know what's got into her lately. She’s been kind of moody. Maybe she’ll change her mind when she comes back,” Brenda said, comforting Dave.

“I don’t think so. But enough about my troubles, how are you doing? I’ve got to admit that I’m glad you’re here. You know how to make me feel better,” Dave told her, lightening the mood.

Brenda said something silly that made Dave laugh. It was good medicine. Laughs were missing during his time spent with Debbie. Brenda was normally very shy and reserved, and thus never said much to him, particularly if Debbie wasn’t there with them. And even then, their conversation was minimal. But for some reason, today she was quite chatty and friendly.

Up until recently, Dave thought Brenda was stuck-up, mistaking shyness for aloofness. The fact was she could be a lot of fun, but was reticent and slow to warm up. But now it had finally happened. So for the first time, Dave took a close look at Brenda. And he liked what he saw.

Brenda was very pretty, in a sultry sort of way. She was almost seventeen, with dark blonde hair and brown eyes. A couple of inches taller than Debbie, she had a very nice body. It was obvious that she had bigger boobs than his girlfriend, and the form-fitting tee shirt she was wearing showed them off to good effect. As Dave glanced sideways, he realized that she wasn’t wearing a bra under her shirt. You could see the jiggle and natural contours of her decent-size tits quite well. And it was very arousing.

Her shorts were quite short, displaying her tanned legs nicely, and her shirt displayed her bare midriff and belly button. Her ass and legs were very nice as well. Dave realized the only reason he had never been attracted to her originally was that she seemed so aloof. The Ice Princess. Her pretty face and nice body ranked right up there, with a body that out-shined Debbie’s in some aspects. Particularly her tits.

Today, because they both had been joking around and teasing each other on the short ride home, Dave felt loathe to drop her off. She made him feel better after the awkwardness of Debbie dumping him.

Brenda surprised herself by feeling so uninhibited around Dave. Normally, she was very shy around good-looking Dave, but today was different. She opened up to him. They were having so much fun together, which was a nice contrast to the tension they felt around Debbie a short time before. The truth of the matter was that she had always liked Dave a lot. Though she didn’t begrudge him for being Debbie’s boyfriend, she sometimes wished he was hers. But now, he was free again, so why not show him how much she liked him?

As they arrived at Brenda’s house, Brenda decided to make a bold move. She invited Dave in for homemade brownies and a soda. This even surprised her. The words just came out of her mouth. In truth, she was having fun and enjoying his company and didn’t want it to end this quickly.

Dave, feeling the same way, quickly agreed to come in and grab a snack. Despite his love for Debbie, Brenda had rather smitten him today, and he liked the way she made him feel at this moment. Glad to spend more time with her, he accompanied her to the door, watched her unlock it, then went inside.

“My parents have gone water-skiing with the Lopez couple and will be gone all day. They will probably come home pretty late, so I’m here by myself. I’m glad you are here to keep me company. Why don’t you follow me down to our fun room? That’s where we keep the sodas,” Brenda told her guest.

Brenda probably could have guessed, if she thought about it, but Dave certainly would have been surprised to know that Mike and Cathy Jones weren’t just boating with Vanessa and Julio Lopez—at this moment, Cathy and Vanessa were both topless and in the middle of giving each other’s husband a blowjob on the boat.

Brenda led Dave downstairs and explained the locked room they came upon was a photography studio. Going to the end of the hall they came to the family/TV room and sat down. Brenda excused herself to get the brownies, and upon her return served Dave his chocolate treat and a Mountain Dew. They both settled on the couch to get to know each other better.

Eventually, Dave asked Brenda about the photography studio, “What kind of pictures does your dad take in there?”

“Oh, he does boudoir photos in there,” was Brenda’s reply.

“Okay, help me out here. What exactly are those?” Dave asked.

Laughing, Brenda told him, “That means he takes pictures of women in their lingerie or other sexy costumes. He has different kinds of sexy underwear, nighties, and all sorts of other costumes, like Old West, fantasy, like Princess Leia, or other stuff. I think the women give the pics to their husbands as presents.”

Dave could only imagine how hot it would be to photograph semi-naked women in their underwear! His cock would be hard all the time, and he knew he’d want to fuck every one of them. Brenda’s dad had a great gig going with this deal!

“Why don’t you go put on one of those costumes and show me exactly, Brenda? I’ll take pictures of you as your dad does,” Dave told her with an infectious kidding grin.

“I bet you’d just love to see me half-naked in one of those outfits! Does Debbie know what kind of a pervert you are, trying to see me like that?” Brenda retorted with a teasing tone of voice.

“I don’t think she does. I can’t help it if when I get around you I turn into a pervert. It's all your fault that you make me want to see you half-naked in one of those outfits. You’ve put a pervert spell on me!” Dave said jokingly.

But of course, the reality was that he did want to see Brenda half naked, and preferably nude. He was beginning to get turned on by her and decided to see how far he could go and see if he could get her to respond, as well. By the gleam in her eyes, her flirty teasing, and her body language, he thought she just might feel the same way.

“Tell you what, pervert, I’ll go put on one of the nicer ones and show you,” she told Dave.

And with that, Brenda went into the changing room. There were so many options, but her shyness was taking hold of her again, afraid that Dave might not like her body, so she ended up choosing an Old West Dance Hall girl outfit with a short bottom and low-cut top. She took off her shirt but kept her panties on as she donned the outfit. Adding the proper hat, and finally, a frilly garter, she looked in the mirror, pleased with what she saw. As a final touch, she shoved the garter up her thigh as high as it could go and still be seen.

When Brenda walked back into the party room, Dave was a bit disappointed that she wasn’t wearing revealing lingerie but realized that it wasn’t very likely that she would, as this was their first time being alone together. She still was Debbie’s best friend, after all. Nevertheless, Brenda looked really sexy in a retro way wearing this outfit. It showed a lot of leg and cleavage. He could tell by the look on her face that shy Brenda was a bit nervous about what he would think, so he decided to set her at ease.

“Oh yeah! You’re looking good there, Brenda! What do you say to you and me leaving this here saloon and goin’ up to my room, ma’am? I think you’re the kind of little filly this cowboy is lookin’ for. I’ll just tell Marshall Dillon where we’re going,” was his clowning response.

Brenda relaxed and twirled around, showing off her outfit, and then did a pose over him, telling him, “Put your six-gun away, cowboy. This girl ain’t for hire.”

“How about letting me take a pic of you in that outfit?” Dave asked hopefully.

Brenda felt her shyness well up, but overcame it, saying, “Sure. Why not?”

And with that, she began a series of saucy poses as Dave began to take pic after pic. She knew that there was a chance that he would share them with other boys at school, but maybe that wasn’t a bad thing. It was her chance to show them that she was as hot as any girl.

With that, she flounced away back to the room, leaving Dave laughing at their silliness. When Brenda returned, she was back in her normal clothes except that she had forgotten to remove the garter from her thigh. As soon as Dave saw that, he began to tease her flirtingly.

“Oh, I see you forgot to take off your garter. I bet you need me to take that off for you!” Dave told her.

And with that, he tried to grab Brenda’s body and leg. Brenda responded by dancing just out of his grasp, just as he got his hands on her upper thigh. Dave made another, more successful, effort to grab her body, but Brenda taunted him, “Oh no you don’t, mister! I don’t let just any boy take my garter off!”

Brenda broke free of his grasp and dashed up the stairs with Dave in hot pursuit. Making it up just a couple of the stairs, Dave tackled her, grabbing her body. He then hoisted her up over his shoulder and carried Brenda back to the party room, with her wiggling to escape half-heartedly in a fun manner.

In the room, he laid her down on the floor and got on top of her, trapping her nubile body with his. Brenda’s eyes were sparkling with pleasure and she bucked a bit to get him off, which just ended up pushing her groin against his.

Dave reached down and grabbed the garter and slid it down her silky thigh. Brenda had stopped fighting him and lifted her leg accommodatingly. Nevertheless, even with the prize in hand, David didn’t get off Brenda. Instead, he kept her body trapped under his as he dangled the garter in her face.

“Looks like I got what I wanted, Bren,” he said smiling.

“I don’t think that is all you want,” Brenda replied, her voice lower and huskier, eyes aglow.

At this point, there was no denying the hormonal chemistry between them was at a critical mass level. They both wanted each other. It was time.

“That’s right, Brenda. That’s not all I want from you,” was Dave’s reply.

With that, he kissed her soft lips with his own. Brenda reciprocated by kissing him back passionately. On and on it seemed to go as Dave relaxed his body onto hers, feeling the firmness yet softness of her teen body. Her tits pressed against his chest and her arms and bare legs curled around him, holding him.

Finally, they broke the kiss. David told her softly, “I’ve been waiting to do that, Brenda.”

“I’ve been waiting a long time for you to kiss me too,” said Brenda, “but what about Debbie?”

Now the elephant in the room was exposed. Was Dave ready to give up Debbie as his girlfriend? He had been intending to try and get back with her. It had only been a couple of hours since she dumped him. And how would breaking up with Debbie affect his sexual relationship with her mom, Ann?

Brenda was an unknown right now. Their relationship was, for all intents and purposes, brand new. Would she have sex with him? Dave decided it was worth taking a chance, Debbie and Ann be damned. He realized that Brenda was a gem he’d overlooked.

For Brenda, it was both the treachery of stealing her best friend’s boyfriend, coupled with the fact that Debbie was also her lover. On the face of it, Dave was now her ex-boyfriend so she technically wasn’t stealing him. But things were going fast between her and Dave, and she knew what she wanted to do with him and that she wanted him in her life as her lover.

She also didn’t want to give up the special relationship, and the sex she had with Deb, just to have Dave as her boyfriend. He was an unknown quantity. But, Debbie wouldn’t have to know. At least for a little while. Enough time to make sure she was over him.

Brenda finally told Dave, “We shouldn’t be doing this because you barely just broke up, but I’m not gonna lie, I like you a lot, and I want to keep doing this with you. Debbie is my friend. And I know that you and Deb have had a long relationship. If you’re over her, then I’m your girl. You’ll never regret it either. I want to be here for you. If you promise to keep this a secret from Debbie for a little while, I will too.”

“I can do that, Brenda. And you’re right, I think it is over between us. I don’t want to hurt her, but I realized today just how much I like you. And I want more of you. You are amazing and I’ll do anything it takes to make you my girlfriend, even if it means keeping us a secret from Debbie for a while,” was Dave’s response.

With that over, the deal was sealed with a kiss that went on and on until their tongues found each other in their mouths. Brenda felt her sexual passion rising. While she had had sex with her dad, it was a different thing than sex with a boy her age that she had a crush on. With dad, it was a fun learning experience. It was also convenient to fuck someone who was just there for the sex, like her dad. But with Dave, it was looking like real passion. She knew that he had avoided fucking Debbie, but was curious if he would take the same course with her.

Dave’s kiss continued, long and passionate, and met with equal passion from Brenda. Their bodies stirred with primeval longing for each other as they grappled in passion, rolling from their sides to Dave on top, with Brenda pulling him tight against her. Soon their tongues were entwined and Dave’s leg was between Brenda’s. As Brenda felt it rub against her pussy, she felt the fire of desire. They needed to fuck.

There was a certain quandary both had in this situation. Both of them had experienced sex with older people but neither wanted to be seen as being too knowledgeable and forward. Especially Brenda. Yet the previous experience gave each certain expectations. Finally, each decided to play innocent while fully pursuing a sexual course. It was a dangerous dance until that certain moment when they gave themselves to each other. Certainly, each of them complicated the thought process more than necessary because they were so unsure and unfamiliar with each other. Looking back, it would seem silly, but now the thought consumed each of them when it came to making the next move. How to appear to be a virgin, when both were not.

The making-out was long and satisfying. Dave began to feel Bren’s body with his hands. They roamed over her back, sides, and ass. He kissed her mouth, then moved to her neck, sucking until she had a hickey. As Dave shifted his position again, rolling beneath the sexy teen, Brenda used the new position to rub her pussy on his leg. It was a move Dave noticed, but pretended to ignore. Nevertheless, it was a good sign. He made sure to coo loving encouragement to his newfound love.

“Are you hot?” Brenda asked, ingenuously.

“Yeah, I kinda am. You would make anyone hot, Bren!” he replied.

With that, Brenda pulled his tee-shirt off over his head, beaming at his bare chest which she ran her hands over.

“Oh, I like this,” she said flirtatiously.

“I’m all yours, Bren,” Dave replied, smiling.

In this position, he ran his hands under her tight shirt and up her back. The fact that she wasn’t wearing a bra excited Dave, especially when her hanging tits brushed his chest, confined by a thin cotton layer. Her shirt rode higher on her body until the bottom was just under her boobs. Dave was waiting for a signal to...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Maturetasty69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments