Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Interracial Four-Way With The Jones

"Mike and Cathy’s best friends, Big Al and CeeCee, do a partner swap and have sex. Cathy enjoys BBC and Mike enjoys Anal. Meanwhile Brenda spies on them."

52
3 Comments 3
9.5k Views 9.5k
6.6k words 6.6k words

Author's Notes

"Part 17 of the Robinson Family Sex Chronicles. Dedicated to, and based on, my BBC friend - RIP"

Albert and CeeCee Price were Afro-American friends of Mike and Cathy Jones. They were in the Jones’ swinger circle of friends—and also held the distinction of being the pair that they had sex with on the most regular basis. CeeCee and Cathy worked together as nurses, and that’s how they became acquainted. The sex between these couples started during a girls-only weekend getaway; after a bit of wine, Cathy seduced CeeCee. After that, she integrated CeeCee and Al into their swinger circle.

Big Al was an ex-college football player that deserved the sobriquet of “BBC”. Tall, muscular, and good-looking, he was successful in business and attractive to women. And Al loved women. He couldn’t stop fucking them. Not even his marriage to the beautiful CeeCee slowed him down. Women, particularly white women, seemed attracted to the idea of being fucked by his BBC, and he felt that it was his civic duty to not let them down, as he put it.

If he got a chance to have sex with any woman of any size or shape, from sixteen to seventy-six, Big Al would fuck them. He wasn’t interested in romance, just sex. Eventually CeeCee gave up trying to rein him in, and just tried to ignore his extra-marital sex. Al would try to be discreet in return, but CeeCee knew that a lot of times when he went someplace, it wasn’t where he said he was going. It was really to fuck another one of his “bitches”, as he loved to call them.

You might have thought that CeeCee would have loved fucking her husband’s BBC, but surprisingly she didn’t. It still hurt her a lot of times. And Al’s sexual technique was like how he played football. Hard, fast, and physical, with not much in the way of finesse. Even his pussy-eating was like that. Other women loved it, but CeeCee grew tired of it.

CeeCee had fucked a couple of doctors at work in one-night-stands, but it wasn’t until she met Cathy Jones that her sex life changed. When Cathy ate her pussy, caressed her breasts, sucked her nipples, or fucked her with a dildo or a strap-on, it was tender and with a lot of technique and finesse. She had grown to love her lesbian sex sessions with Cathy, and had a picture of them nude and intertwined together framed on the wall in her bedroom. And Cathy had the same picture in hers, as well.

Cathy finally talked her into going to one of their swinger parties; CeeCee, daringly, decided to try it. Of course, Big Al was all for it. And he was the hit of the party with all the women. They couldn’t wait to get their first taste of BBC from him. His large, outgoing personality also was a hit.

By participating in the swinger parties CeeCee was able to enjoy sex with partners whose technique and style, as well the size of their cocks, felt better for her pussy. This meshed with what she discovered having lesbian sex with Cathy—that she preferred a technique or style that emphasized finesse—as well as a cock that was less painful. Not that she couldn’t fuck hard, but that she didn’t want to do it that way every single time.

Meanwhile, Big Al had no problem finding women who loved his huge cock and brute force style of sex. He was a hit with all of the women participants, who seemed to enjoy the contrast between their husband’s size and style and Big Al’s. So in the end, while neither’s sexual technique preference was right or wrong, they both were able to find several regular sex partners whose techniques and physical attributes more closely matched theirs.

As the women lined up for Big Al’s BBC, CeeCee made an interesting discovery. The male participants, all-white or Latino, wanted to fuck a good-looking black female. She didn’t realize that she was so sexually attractive and exotic. She enjoyed the pain-free sex she had with them. And most of them had very good technique as well. This boost to her ego gave her the sexual confidence she had seen in Cathy. And with that confidence, she gained some awesome sexual skills. The men loved her no-holds-barred sexuality. No longer did she feel it was her inadequacy that drove her husband to other women. She was more than adequate now!

Perhaps subconsciously, just to spite Al, CeeCee became famous in their circle for anal sex. Mike was the first one to talk her into it. He was attracted by her sexy ass and made it his mission to get her to try anal. CeeCee grew to love it. It was something she would never let Al do to her, but she would do it with all the other guys. She became known to the men in the group as, CeeCee the “Anal Queen”, or the “Queen of Ass”. Titles that she was quite proud of, and justifiably so.

Cathy was particularly attracted to Big Al. She couldn’t get enough of his BBC and his hard fucking. She and Al became very attracted to each other as special sex partners. Despite their open marriages, they kept the true frequency of the sex they had with each other during secret rendezvous, well hidden from their spouses. They would meet up once or twice a week for a quickie, usually in a parking lot or deserted place on the edge of town. There they would have a quick, but hard, fuck and then go their separate ways. It would have been a bit alarming to their respective spouses if they knew just how often they fucked. Their frequency might have tested their avowed open marriage limits with their spouse.

However, CeeCee also had her own thing going with Mike that was kept hidden from their spouses in a mirror-image of that of Al and Cathy. There was a love/romance attraction, more so than Al and Cathy had, but mainly it was just sex. Of all the men she fucked, he was the one she was most attracted to. He was intelligent, good-looking, and had an excellent technique in bed. They just seemed to sync perfectly when they fucked. They were instinctively a perfect match. He had made her into the desirable Queen of Ass. Mike loved to call her his “BBC”, a wordplay twist on the usual meaning of the term. In other words, his “Beautiful Black Cunt”.

And she was beautiful, naked or dressed. Her body was perfectly shaped. Her tits were nice sized with beautiful dark nipples, her ass round and exquisite, her bald pussy sexy with that wonderful contrast between dark lips and pink inside. All topped off by a very pretty face.

CeeCee and Mike hooked up every couple of weeks or so, for a good fuck session. Unlike Al and Cathy, it was usually at either of their homes. Like their spouses, they didn’t let their partners know about these hook-ups. Their fuck sessions were usually longer, and anal sex figured in many of them. They tended to be more romantic with each other—kissing more and lingering longer in each other’s arms afterward than their respective spouses did with each other. Mike would call CeeCee “my other wife”, and CeeCee soon started calling Mike “my other husband”. The connection they had with each other went beyond sexual attraction. If anything happened to their spouses, they would marry each other in a heartbeat.

This foursome of friends was the core of their swinger group and naturally participated in wife swapping with all of the members of their circle of swingers. On occasion, they would have a three-way if one partner couldn’t make it, either MFM or MFF. CeeCee and Cathy often participated in lesbian sex in those. They loved to put on a show for their husbands or the other men. This was often requested by the male members of the group.

Big Al had participated in orgy-style sex before he was married and had no problem joining Mike and Cathy’s group. He loved how all the women wanted to fuck him and all the perks that came with it. He would fuck some of the members of the group on the side occasionally, just like he did with Cathy. When the swinger women and the other “bitches” he screwed called him “Big Al”, it wasn’t a reference to his, admittedly large, body size. It was all about his cock size.

One thing he enjoyed was fucking the wife as her husband watched. They would get so turned on seeing their wife take his BBC. Often they jacked off as they watched. Sometimes they would lick her cum-filled pussy afterward, or fuck her stretched-out, cum-filled pussy after he had finished. Occasional the husband would ask if he could suck Al’s big cock. While not particularly bi, Al always enjoyed getting a blowjob from an admiring husband on these occasions. With some men in the group, all of this became a normal routine after Big Al fucked their wife. It was common for a couple to invite Big Al, alone, to their house to fuck the wife while the husband did his thing ranging from cuck to three-way sex.

Al was also surprised how much his wife enjoyed swapping and group sex. And having lesbian sex as well. He loved seeing her get fucked by another man, encouraging the guy to “fuck my bitch”. He especially loved to see CeeCee and Cathy go at it. It all took the pressure and guilt away that came with his constant philandering. Now that CeeCee was joining in on the extramarital sex he felt he was free to play and she no longer questioned his absences.

On this particular evening, Big Al and CeeCee went out to dinner with Mike and Cathy. After finishing the meal, they went to Mike and Cathy’s house for the so-called “dessert”. There they went to the basement party room for a drink and some talk. Instead of sitting by their respective spouses as they did at the restaurant, they paired up with the opposite spouse—a hint of things to come.

Al opened the conversation by asking if anybody had found another couple to join their swinger group. It was always fluid and one couple had moved away recently, while another had stopped coming. Mike mentioned that he had found a woman named Ann Robinson who would be great to have in their club.

Excusing himself, Mike left, then soon came back with a handful of prints, telling them, ”Look at her,” proffering the nude pics of Ann to the others. “She has a nice body and is hot in bed. I guarantee she is a real slut who would have no problem fucking every guy in the group. I’ve done some personal ‘research’ on her myself, totally in the interest of the group of course.”

This last statement brought on the laughter and giggles.

Cathy cut in, “You’re right, Ann would be a hit for the guys. She is a slut. I can tell just by looking at her. Takes one to know one! But I have known her for a long time. Our daughters are best friends. I know some things about her. I don’t think she gets along well with her husband. I’m a bit hesitant to subject our little group to any drama that Ann and her husband might create.

Cathy continued, ”One problem might come from the fact that Debbie and Brenda are best friends. I think Brenda is old enough now to guess what we are doing at our parties. And if Debbie’s mom started attending, I don’t know if Brenda could keep quiet about that to Debbie. I don’t want Debbie mad at Bren over this. But maybe I’m worrying about nothing.

Then Cathy asked her husband, “Mike, did she say anything about her husband?”

“She said she wouldn’t want to bring him along but she liked the idea of it for just herself. So I’m pretty sure they don’t get along. But I bet he’d like to join us,” Mike replied, adding laughingly, “because I don’t know how anybody could resist fucking you two girls!”

Al told them about a guy named Randy he had met in the course of his work. In a conversation with Al that started with football and ended with talking about sex, Randy had told him that he and his wife, Melissa, wanted to swing and that she was a Hotwife. At that point, Randy showed Al a picture of his wife nude. She was a rather plain-looking BBW in her late thirties with a large belly and smallish tits. Al wasn’t convinced that Randy’s wife was a Hotwife or that she wanted to swing. She just didn’t look the type. Maybe Randy was just trying to make himself look good in Al’s eyes. He wasn’t writing them off yet, he just had doubts about the wife.

In the end, they all agreed to see where it went with these four prospects and agreed to continue to look for solid couple candidates.

At this point with the small talk finished, the girls excused themselves. Going into the spare bedroom that was used for changing costumes for the photo studio, they stripped off their clothes down to their lingerie. Next, they took each other in their arms and started kissing. Soon each girl had her hand down the front of the other’s panties, fingering her pussy. While both knew that they needed to return to their husbands, neither could stop. It felt so good!

While the girls were gone, Mike and Al continued to talk and look at the pics.

“Let me tell you, Al, that Ann is one hot fucking slut. I’m sure she would love your big cock. She likes a hard fuck for sure. And I know you’d love fucking her. How about letting me see if I can arrange a meeting between you and her, bro? Or maybe all three of us, if she’s game. What do you think?” Mike asked.

“Oh fuck yeah. I’d like to fuck that big-titted bitch. Damn, she has some nice nipples. Look at that hairy fucking cunt on her! I bet she’d love my big black cock fucking the shit outta her hairy snatch,” Big Al replied.

About then the girls returned, just wearing their lacy (and expensive) bras and panties.

“Look at that, Al, it’s the Victoria Secret models and they are here to put on a show for us,” kidded Mike.

With that, Cathy squatted down and began to lick CeeCee, starting with her leg and working her way up to her lips in a very erotic show. Next, the girls felt each other’s tits and rubbed their hands all over each other until CeeCee spun Cathy around and slowly pulled down Cathy’s panties and began to lick her ass and then spank it. Finally, they ended up bending over, facing away, and wiggling their asses in the men’s faces. It was quite the show!

“Okay boys, are you ready for dessert?” Cathy asked, with a mischievous look on her face.

“I’ll eat the fuck outta both of you,” Al replied.

“I think you already have!” laughed Cathy.

“I think I’m in the mood for chocolate myself,” said Mike, with a smile.

“Then let's do it, baby. Come eat your chocolate dessert!” CeeCee replied, striking a sexy pose.

“Okay baby. How about us two use the studio bed?” was Mike’s reply.

And with that Mike grabbed CeeCee by the ass and left.

“What about you Cathy? You wanna fuck here in the party room, or the spare bedroom?” asked Al.

“I want to fuck your big black cock in the comfort of a bed. We’re always doing it in the car, so we ought to enjoy a bed when we can. Let’s save this room for the orgies,” Cathy told him.

And with that, the sexy blonde white woman and the handsome big black man put their arms around each other’s waists and departed into the spare bedroom/changing room that adjoined the photo studio.

One feature of the spare bedroom was the number of mirrors in it. You could see your partner while you fucked from every angle. The lights also could be dimmed to any desired setting. Cathy took Al into her arms and kissed the big man passionately, feeling his cock grow to its mammoth proportions against her belly. Al unsnapped her bra and let it drop, fondling her tits.

Cathy fell back on the bed, removing her bra, telling Al, “Here I am babe. Your queen of spades is ready to fuck.” Al took off his clothes, exposing his big muscled body and his huge dick in particular. It rose thick and long in all its glory. Seeing that massive member made Cathy instantly wet. She sat up on the bed and took his cock into her mouth.

There was no way she could take it all into her mouth but she did what she could, inhaling as much as she could. She felt so small and vulnerable in his presence, knowing his strength and the fact that she would soon be powerless when that big cock was in her pussy. Fondling his balls, she slowly and sensuously sucked his dick.

Al grabbed her head and pulled her in and out, forcing his cock down her throat, “Suck my cock, bitch. Suck my big black cock.”

Cathy’s eyes were wide as she took that monster in her mouth. As many times as she had done it before, she was always amazed at the size of his cock in her mouth or cunt. Nearly gagging, Cathy sucked it for all she was worth, priming it for her pussy.

Al spoke appreciatively, “Fuck yeah baby. Bitch is a good cocksucker. Bitch knows how to make big daddy cum.”

Judging the timing expertly, Cathy released his cock and fell back on the bed pulling off her panties before spreading her legs wide, knees up, eyes glittering, “Time to fuck your horny white bitch with that big black dick!”

And with that Big Al took his place above her and shoved his cock into her wet cunt, nice and deep. Settling in, he began to piston his cock into her vagina, causing Cathy to moan with pleasure.

“Oh god, baby, you are so fucking big! I love your big black cock fucking my little cunt! You make me feel like I have a virgin cunt. Oh god, it hurts. It hurts so well! Fuck me, you bastard!” Cathy cried out in pleasure.

Big Al looked good on top of her, his gold chains around his neck a glittery dangling contrast to his dark skin, with his muscled body pumping away on her pale skinny body. She looked hot with her tits bouncing up and down with the pounding his cock was giving her.

He took one of her bouncing tits in his mouth and started biting her nipples, causing ripples of ecstasy to shoot through her body.

Taking a break from sucking her tits, Al growled, “Fuck me bitch! Fuck daddy’s big black cock. Show daddy what you got babe, gimme that pussy.”

petitealicie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
petitealicie

All the while he was talking dirty he was hammering her pussy deep and hard with his massive shaft. It was non-stop and energetic screwing, the sound of his cock pumping in and out of her pussy lips making a squishy slapping sound.

Cathy knew she was going to be a little sore later as he destroyed her cunt. His BBC stretched it out like no other and filled her so full that she wasn’t sure how it all fit inside her. She was completely at his mercy, craving his dick and everything he did. When he fondled her tits and pinched her nipples it set her on fire. His cock was just too much, leaving her with a constant craving for his huge fuck pole.

“Oh fuck…you bastard! Oh, fuck…aaahhhh!” Cathy blurted out as she came for the first time.

But Al showed her no mercy as he hammered her and held her down. He gave her no space to pause and enjoy her orgasm but kept on slamming his cock into her like a sex machine run amok. She shook and writhed under him as the fucking became relentless. There was just no let-up in his fucking. Cathy was a slave to his desires—and she loved it!

Finally, Al couldn’t take it anymore and felt himself cumming in her tight pink cunt. The bitch was such a hot fuck, always fucking him back energetically, trying to match him. He thought about pulling out and shooting his load onto her pussy or belly, but it felt too good with his meat in her snatch to pull out and interrupt the flow. He let the intensity rise until he blew his massive load deep into her cunt.

Pulling out he shoved his cock into her face, ordering her to, “Suck my cock, bitch.”

Cathy greedily took his dick into her mouth and cleaned his remaining cum and her pussy juice off his turgid member.

********************

Meanwhile next door, Mike and CeeCee were having fun as well. Mike loved the look of CeeCee’s ebony skin against the white of his skin (or his wife’s). He kissed her passionately and took his time undressing her. CeeCee enjoyed the attention and the romantic seduction aspect of his foreplay. Knowing that allowing Mike to take pictures of her naked turned him on, CeeCee suggested he take some pics of her posing.

CeeCee was a natural erotic model and instinctively assumed one erotic position after another as she posed, smiling her “fuck me” smile.

She was soon rewarded with seeing his cock harden, whereupon she played her trump card, “Do you want to take a video of you fucking the Queen of Anal?”

Mike quickly agreed and set up the video to capture the action. Nothing would make a greater video for his future enjoyment than watching himself fuck the ebony Anal Queen.

Mike started by kissing her feet erotically as he rubbed them. Next, he worked his kisses and caresses up her legs and into her inner thighs until he arrived at her bald pussy. There he kissed her vulva and labia, taking her labia into his mouth and sucking each one in turn. With only just a quick flick of his tongue against her clitoris to tease her, Mike worked his way slowly up her belly, then to her boobs that he kissed all around as one hand fondled her tit. His other hand was fingering her pussy as he finally put his lips and mouth on her hard dark nipples.

CeeCee moaned as her nipples were stimulated by his mouth at the same time his finger circled her clit. Mike took his time, teasing her in foreplay, finally kissing her shoulders and neck for some time until he kissed her greedy mouth. CeeCee kissed back passionately, her whole body tingling with pleasure, his cock hard against her groin.

CeeCee wanted Mike to eat her pussy, but also recognized that Mike would want his cock sucked as well. Wordlessly, with that magic, unspoken, intuitive connection she and Mike had, she slithered sensually around his body until she had turned her pussy to Mike’s face and her mouth to his cock in the sixty-nine position. Mike instinctively adjusted and began to lick her labia and clit as CeeCee took his cock into her mouth.

CeeCee had a perfect little pussy, much like Cathy’s but beautifully dark on the outside with that delicious pink inner that was such a stark contrast to her dark labia. He sucked her pussy lips a bit, which made them swell, then swirled his tongue around her clit, making her moan. She also began to press her pussy harder into his face, forcing his tongue in deeper, encouraging him to step up the pressure and the pace.

CeeCee loved the way Mike expertly tongued her, with a variety of pressure and movement that resulted in a symphony of pleasure that wracked her whole body. It made it hard to concentrate on sucking his cock. She would get lightning shots of pleasure that would make her momentarily stop moving her mouth up and down on him. She wouldn’t last long at this rate.

And she didn’t. Mike’s tongue drove her over the edge of madness. She released his cock and had an orgasm so hard it almost made her head hurt. Her body felt like it had been touched with high voltage electricity as she came.

Mike loved the way CeeCee sucked his dick. He felt himself working to a climax but knew that she wanted him to keep hard to fuck her properly. While it was always fantastic to cum inside her pussy and ass, Mike also enjoyed shooting his cum somewhere on her body. Whether it was on her pussy, ass cheeks, tits, or her face, he loved seeing his white cum on her dark skin. No doubt in his mind, CeeCee was special. He would have no problem being married to her. When she orgasmed, that signaled the end of their sixty-nine.

CeeCee was ready for Mike’s cock to enter her butt. Mike grabbed a handy bottle of lube and began to lube her sexy round African ass with his fingers. It wasn’t totally necessary with CeeCee anymore, but it sped things up and guaranteed that she wouldn’t get sore from anal sex, no matter how long they fucked. He also retrieved an egg vibrator with a handle for her use on her clit if she desired.

Finally, CeeCee was ready to go. Assuming the classical doggy anal position the Anal Queen spread her ass cheek with one hand for Mike’s cock, telling him, “Time to fuck my black ass with your white cock, baby.”

The interracial banter was always a spicy hot point in having sex with Al and CeeCee. Both couples loved to engage in it, emphasizing the hot interracial aspect of their sex. They all loved to talk dirty as they fucked.

Mike mounted CeeCee high, looking at the video cam screen to make sure things were still good. His shaft was rock hard and slid right into her well-lubricated anus as CeeCee inserted the egg into her cunt and let it vibrate on low. CeeCee relaxed her muscles and soon Mike was into the hilt. He paused a moment to enjoy the different feeling and to view CeeCee’s sexy ass and back, as well as the hair cascading over her shoulders, then he began to fuck her bum hole.

“Mmm, baby. Your ass feels so damn good. Oh yeah, mmmm,” said Mike, picking up the pace, “I love fucking your sexy black ass, my queen.”

CeeCee got into the dirty banter as well, “Oh baby, fuck me like a whore in my ass with your big hard cock. Make my shit hole cum with your dick. Ew, ew, ew, ew oh oh, just like that honey. Damn honey! Your big white cock is making my ass feel mighty fine.”

Mike and CeeCee could hear their spouses fucking and talking dirty in the next room as well. They could hear Cathy getting fucked hard by Big Al accompanied by their moaning and dirty talk.

This inspired their dirty talk, with CeeCee crying out, “Baby, fuck my asshole like my husband is fucking your wife’s cunt! Gimme that cock…oh yeah…give it to me just like that…Spank my dirty fuckin’ black ass! Oh yeah, baby! Oh yeah, spank me harder!”

Mike was giving CeeCee’s ass a good spanking and watching it jiggle under the onslaught of his thrusts and the pounding of his palm. CeeCee could take an ass fucking and still come back for more. He could also feel the vibe in her pussy as he built to a climax.

He could hear their spouses next door spank and then cum loudly as Cathy made a wild animal moan and Al told her, “Fuck yeah! Daddy is cumming, baby!”

This inspired CeeCee to yell, “Give it to me baby! Give me that cock! That’s it, fuck my ass, baby, fuck your queen’s fucking black ass!” as she shoved her beautiful black ass hard against him.

Little did they know that Brenda was listening to this outside the door.

She continued, “Oh baby that’s it…my asshole fuckin’ loves it! Fuck my butt, Mike!”

The pleasure was so intense that Mike’s cock exploded inside CeeCee, filling her ass with his cum. CeeCee could feel the spasms of his cock and felt herself climaxing too. It was an intense shock that electrified her whole body, making her shake with pleasure. Slowly Mike pulled his cock out of her, watching the cum begin to ooze out.

********************

Brenda knew that her parents and Al and CeeCee were doing something sexual in the basement while she was watching TV upstairs all alone. When they had come home and immediately disappeared into the basement, she knew that meant that they didn’t want to be disturbed. She wouldn’t see them until morning and CeeCee and Al might still be around as well. She had seen all this before, as well as the fact that her mother had instructed her that situations like these were “adult time only”, and therefore was told to stay upstairs. At sixteen, Brenda knew that this meant they were all screwing each other in the basement. A situation that made her very curious.

Finally, on this particular night, she decided to quietly sneak downstairs and satisfy her curiosity. Barefoot and just wearing a dark tee shirt and panties, she tiptoed down the stairs into the basement hallway. Fortunately, the hall light was off, so she was shadowed in darkness. She mainly wanted to hear what was going on, but a peek would be better, though unlikely.

There was light showing under the closed studio door, but the door to the very next room, the dressing room for the studio, fortunately, was partially open and a dim light lit the room. But it wasn’t just the light that caught Brenda’s attention, it was the unmistakable sounds of people having sex that riveted her attention.

Pausing first at the studio door, she could hear the muted sounds of people fucking and the sound of the bed banging that she remembered so well from getting fucked on it. Moving cautiously to the open door next, she could hear her mother saying something, and Al making a grunting noise. With some trepidation, Brenda cautiously looked into the room.

She was greeted by the sight of her mother's sexy bare ass and backside as she sat on top of Al, straddling him, and facing mostly away from her, fucking him vigorously. Cathy was riding his cock cowgirl style. What a shock it was to see her mom fucking another man! Even though she theoretically knew that she did that stuff, seeing it in real life was something else! Brenda had watched her mom fuck her dad, but that was a slower, more sedate demonstration. This was anything but that. It was more like two animals rutting.

Mom was athletically bouncing up and down on Al’s cock, hard and fast, with her hands braced against the headboard. Her hair was a wild mess and her ass jiggled every time she came down hard on him. Her tits were dancing with their rhythm, dangling down. Or at least one was because the other was in Big Al’s mouth some of the time.

About then Cathy cried out, “Goddamn! I love your big black fuckin’ cock, Al!”

And it was. Big and black that is. And it was fucking mom’s pussy hard. Brenda couldn’t believe her eyes. Al’s cock was huge! His cock was noticeably larger than her dad’s decent-sized penis. She had an excellent view of it as her mom moved up and down that giant shaft. His big fat dick was sucking her mom’s pussy lips in and out with every stroke as they clung to his shaft. It was so fat she couldn’t imagine how her mom’s vagina could take it. It had to stretch it out to the max. And his cock was long, too. Brenda got a good look at its length when her mom got over-eager and rose too high, allowing it to slip out of her cunt. Reaching down, Cathy quickly re-inserted it, but not before Brenda got a good look.

Brenda couldn’t imagine taking such a big dick into her vagina. It had hurt with just a regular cock the first few times. This one would tear her apart! Yet she also craved it. A big hard cock going in and out of her pussy, just like Al’s was doing to momma—mmmm! She could just imagine the pleasure it would bring to her clit. Her mom was loving every minute of it. Maybe it would feel amazing even if it hurt some. Brenda put her fingers down her panties and began to play with her slit, fingering her clit, circling it with her middle finger, as she watched her mom fuck Big Al.

Not only was her mom bouncing on his shaft with her body, but Al was thrusting up hard with his pelvis. It was like a bucking bronco ride for her mom. Every thrust brought out a small exclamation of “oh” from her mom. Brenda felt her body tingling with pleasure from jilling her pussy as she observed the pair of adults screw each other. She wanted to burst into the room and demand that Big Al fuck her next, even though she knew that his cock would be very painful.

At that moment Big Al slapped her mom’s ass hard with his meaty hand, sending a loud slap noise echoing through the room, then another and another. This behavior of him hitting or spanking her mom was a bit puzzling, but surprisingly Cathy responded with loud moans of pleasure.

Confirmation that it felt good to her mom was when Cathy told Al in a throaty voice, “Oh yeah baby! Spank me! Spank your dirty white slut hard, you bastard…oh goddamn…like that…ummmm…ooohhh.”

At that Al replied, “I’ll spank your white ass alright. I’ll spank you like the dirty bitch you are. How do you like that bitch? You like the way daddy spanks your fuckin’ ass, don’t you? Especially when you are fuckin’ daddy’s big black cock.”

Brenda was shocked at how dirty they talked to each other and the bad names they called each other as they fucked. Both seemed to enjoy doing it, however. It wasn’t like in the movies with loving sentiments being traded. It was raw and animalistic, and so very erotic. She was also shocked realizing that her dad, who was probably screwing CeeCee right now, could probably hear mom and Al talking dirty in the next room as well. She wondered what they thought. She wanted to go to their door and listen to them but was too mesmerized by the scene in front of her.

And the scene was overpowering her. Her body screamed with pleasure as she vigorously fingered her clit. Her panties were pulled down to her thighs now, exposing her bald teen pussy. Then it was just all too much sexual stimulation and she exploded in a shattering orgasm, stifling her gasps so they wouldn’t be heard as her whole body shook as she leaned back against the wall of the hall.

But she was noticed—although she was ignorant of the fact. Al had shifted his head and caught some movement in the darkened doorway. He surreptitiously watched and quickly realized it was Brenda in the shadows, with her panties partly down, masturbating her pussy and watching him and Cathy fuck. He said nothing, nor made any movement to give away what he saw, rather he re-doubled his efforts in fucking Brenda’s mom. Putting on a show for the sixteen-year-old girl now, hoping to entice her. And imagining what her tight teen pussy would feel like to fuck. Too bad she didn’t come into the room and join her mom, Al thought.

Thinking of fucking Brenda’s tight teen cunt put Big Al over the edge.

A series of hard up-thrusts of his cock made Cathy gasp and made his cock erupt in Cathy’s cunt, spewing his seed deep inside her as he called out, “Fuck yeah bitch! Fuck yeah! Daddy is cumming baby!” in a voice that was easily heard by CeeCee and Mike, not to mention, Brenda.

Those last thrusts were too much for Cathy as well. With a moaning wail that covered the spectrum, “Ooohhhahhhewww…oh fuck…ohfuckOHFUCKeeewweee!”, Cathy sat up on his cock and quivered in a truly incredible orgasm.

Brenda watched, breathless from her orgasm, as her mom and Al both came together loudly. Her mom’s body was shaking as she reared back, and that huge piston of a cock was stretching out and filling her mother’s vagina. It was pure and delightful animal sex of the first magnitude—and it was there, right in front of her eyes. She wanted to get fucked just like that!

Backing off, she crept back from the door and down the hall to the studio door.

Getting on her knees to listen at the bottom gap of the door, she heard CeeCee loudly telling her dad, “Give it to me baby! Give me that cock! That’s it…fuck my ass baby, fuck your queen’s fucking black ass!” all accompanied by the sound of bodies slapping hard together as daddy rammed his cock into CeeCee.

When CeeCee cried out again, “Oh baby that’s it, my asshole fuckin’ loves it! Fuck my butt!” Brenda was confused.

It sounded like daddy was fucking her asshole instead of her pussy. Could you do that? Did that feel good too? From the sound of CeeCee, if that was what Brenda thought he was doing, it must.

And with that strange thought in mind, Brenda retreated to her room to process everything she had seen and heard that night. It was all so much! Her mom fucking that huge cock so wildly; the huge black cock of Al’s itself; and what daddy and CeeCee were doing. Was his penis really in her butt hole, or was that just a term she used when they did it doggy style with her ass presented to his view?

The scene she had just witnessed had been so intense that, once again, she pulled down her panties, lifted her shirt, and with one hand began to pinch and roll her nipple, while her other hand began to jill her pussy again. It felt so good to feel the sexual pleasure begin to wash over her body and build to a climax. Picturing Big Al fucking her, Brenda soon had the second orgasm of the evening. Mmmm…everything was good at the Jones house. And it was good with the Prices too.

Published 
Written by Maturetasty69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments